Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

SUGAR MAMA! That's great, now I can put my mind to rest and carry on.

My thoughts were "Melanie", breadwinner, master, wife, hostess, queen of the castle...  I was making up words like chivalress...

Like Christina I tend to fall down rabbit holes...in my head.

Thank you, Sugar Mama is acceptable. Jes!

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Sugar Mamas?

It's actually in The Urban Dictionary:

Sugar Mama

A woman (often an older woman) who holds her man/woman in nice standing with money, food, an apartment, etc. -- not always used in a derogatory fashion, or merely in exchange for sex, but because she can.

"Why can't I find me a nice sugar mama to take care of me?"

There are no real synonyms that I could find. There's "Pie Wagon" but it is only a derogatory reference to appearance as opposed to earning/support potential for the man.

• Love 2

Melanie at least receives respect and adoration from Devar. I love his accent and how he calls her "my lovely lady". He's also willing to work his tail end off as well. They're also expecting their first child and seem to be quite pleased with one another.

You never saw Mohamed say anything nice about Danielle, other than she was "acceptable".

My mom reminded me of a funny Brit expression. It describes Danielle perfectly--She's got a face like a slapped arse!

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Melanie at least receives respect and adoration from Devar. I love his accent and how he calls her "my lovely lady". He's also willing to work his tail end off as well. They're also expecting their first child and seem to be quite pleased with one another.

You never saw Mohamed say anything nice about Danielle, other than she was "acceptable".

My mom reminded me of a funny Brit expression. It describes Danielle perfectly--She's got a face like a slapped arse!

I agree, Devar's a good guy, and he obviously makes Melanie happy.  But $38,000?  Well, it's her money and she can spend it as she likes!  I wish happiness on them all, forever.

Did she already deliver? Baby due in Sept., I think.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It's actually in The Urban Dictionary:

Sugar Mama

A woman (often an older woman) who holds her man/woman in nice standing with money, food, an apartment, etc. -- not always used in a derogatory fashion, or merely in exchange for sex, but because she can.

"Why can't I find me a nice sugar mama to take care of me?"

There are no real synonyms that I could find. There's "Pie Wagon" but it is only a derogatory reference to appearance as opposed to earning/support potential for the man.

"Pie Wagon" (appearance), "Gravy Train" (earning/support),  neither/nor Dani/Mo.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Latenites said:

I apologize if this has already mentioned, but I read that Danielle's "not to hot" gig is kaput due to her crazy behavior. The folks that were handling this for her couldn't deal with her nuttiness.

I'm glad she isn't getting that deal, although I guess she's ripe for another one to be offered. She doesn't deserve the glam squad and even more attention. 

• Love 4

Specific quote from her (former) manager:

Gina Rodriguez has since responded on Twitter and confirms that Danielle has quit GR Media, but Gina says she was the one who made the decision to end her company’s partnership with Danielle because of Danielle’s “unstable behavior.” Gina says that things had escalated to the point that “we almost had to get a restraining order.”

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Latenites said:

I apologize if this has already mentioned, but I read that Danielle's "not to hot" gig is kaput due to her crazy behavior. The folks that were handling this for her couldn't deal with her nuttiness.

Please Lord, let this be true. I promise I will go to the gym every single day this week, if only you will make this true.

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Specific quote from her (former) manager:

Gina Rodriguez has since responded on Twitter and confirms that Danielle has quit GR Media, but Gina says she was the one who made the decision to end her company’s partnership with Danielle because of Danielle’s “unstable behavior.” Gina says that things had escalated to the point that “we almost had to get a restraining order.”

I had begun to suspect that Danielle had TWO obsessions/addictions. Not just Mahamit, but also the tv crew. Can you imagine the kind of attention she's been getting from them for the last couple of years? Some poor intern's been tasked with calling her every week to find out what's going on in her life and listening to the latest on how Mahamit done her wrong. Now that's over and she couldn't handle the fact that the gravy train was over and nobody was interested in her anymore. She was back to being a big nobody. She couldn't even get her Mahamit fix anymore. Then this "not to hot" thing came along and she figured happy days are here again and started doing that crazy clingy thing she does with a whole new group of people.

I guess they figured they wouldn't make enough revenue off her to offset the tremendous pain in the rear she was already shaping up to be.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Latenites said:

Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy...say it ain't so.  SAY IT AIN'T SO ! ! !

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Latenites said:

Also, I'm pretty sure she is aesthetically Unfixable. 

Also..you Can't fix Stupid.

I'm kind of disappointed. I like to watch a good Garbage Fire just like the rest of you guys!

Edited by Nancypants
  • Love 5
On 11/15/2016 at 6:10 PM, happy hobo said:

There was a posting on line about her smell. The posting came from the crew of the 90 days people (camera/sound etc). This was from the FIRST crew (the original one with Dani and Mo). According to that posting, some of the crew had to actually throw their clothes away as her place also stunk so badly.

While I don't think Mo is a good guy.....NO ONE should have to put up with that. 

Mo complained bitterly about all her cats. Turned out he was allergic to them. He developed a really bad rash and finally had to go to the doctor to get a shot of some sort. Faced with getting rid of the cats or getting rid of Mo, Danielle turned them over to a relative.

The relative was not happy with this and used to call Mo, getting really angry with him if he didn't take the cats back.

She took them back after he left even though pets were forbidden in the apartment. Mo was worried because his name was still on the lease.

5 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

...plus stalking Mo with her Binder of Shame...

Binder of Shame.  Fabulous! 

I can see the people at Immigration. "What's on this thing? Pizza grease?"

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 6

The lawsuit is another of many ways to keep holding on. After that's spent and she loses, she will come up with something else.

Mohamed will never be rid of her. 

Considering the fact that she doesn't have the sense to leave him alone even after he's called the cops! #mouthbreather

1vo0ie.jpg

• Love 6

There have been a couple of times when I've not had any makeup on that I've messed up my hair a bit, slid my glasses down my nose, and walked into the where my husband was working with my hands balled into that little fist thing she does in front of my face, shrieking,  "I HAAATE MOHAMED SOO MUUUUCH!"

I'd like to think that I do her voice pretty well.

Try it. It's liberating.

Maintaining clarity consistent with the writing of CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

There have been a couple of times when I've not had any makeup on that I've messed up my hair a bit, slid my glasses down my nose, and walked into the where my husband was working with my hands balled into that little fist thing she does in front of my face, shrieking,  "I HAAATE MOHAMED SOO MUUUUCH!"

I'd like to think that I do her voice pretty well.

Try it. It's liberating.

I just demonstrated your post to my hubby.  He almost fell off his chair laughing.

• Love 3
On 9/10/2017 at 8:28 PM, AZChristian said:

Rumors are that production for the "not to hot" show not only couldn't deal with her nuttiness, they thought they might have to put a restraining order against her.

At least she's consistent! When she is rejected because of her behavior, she stalks.

What's really interesting is she posted an article with the management company's side of the story on her fan page.  Does that make sense to anyone?

But I stray off topic.

Edited by Kid
2 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Lol she is a nutter. I guess she figures any publicity is good publicity. 

It's got to be so embarrassing for her kids and family to see her carrying on like this...the wailing, blubbering, whingeing, whining, histrionics.  This woman is in serious need of an intervention and mental health follow ups.  Mental problems should never be mocked. 

Her latest obsession to sue Mo and that maniacal glint in her eyes when she announced it  tells me that she's definitely escalating in her behavior.  Though I at first found her amusing, I next found her pathetic, and now she's just downright disturbing.

• Love 4

The show producers must have been pissed when she lured them to Sandusky with the promise of some kind of update and they sent a crew all the way there only to find out that her big news was that she's "suin' Mahammit" 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

The show producers must have been pissed when she lured them to Sandusky with the promise of some kind of update and they sent a crew all the way there only to find out that her big news was that she's "suin' Mahammit" 

Tenacious D ain't never lettin' Mahammit go!

This woman is tragic all around, from things she can't help (like some of her physical and mental attributes) to her appalling grammar and awkward to stalkerish social behavior.

What is particularly telling is that English is either Mo's second or third language, and his enunciation and grammar are far superior to hers. Fortunately, the wailing, grizzling, blubbering, and sniveling of hers makes most of what she says unintelligible anyway, so you can't really tell how bad her grammar is.

Now she doesn't get her makeover show, so she can "show Mahammit what he's missin'!"

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Now she doesn't get her makeover show, so she can "show Mahammit what he's missin'!"

Of course he's not missing anything in regard to her.  I don't know where anyone would begin with a makeover.  There is no part of her, physical or behavioral, that could be fixed.  I do wish she would never again wear shorts or a dress.  Those huge, fat legs are disgusting.  

• Love 2

I was terribly wronged as a child.  It affected me for years - causing a lot of pain and anger.  But until a wise counselor told me that it was not sensible to allow those who wronged me to CONTINUE to rule my life because of my focus on what they had done, I couldn't get past it.

Living well is the best revenge.  Revenge is not living well.

• Love 9
On 2017-09-11 at 8:29 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

The lawsuit is another of many ways to keep holding on. After that's spent and she loses, she will come up with something else.

Mohamed will never be rid of her. 

Considering the fact that she doesn't have the sense to leave him alone even after he's called the cops! #mouthbreather

1vo0ie.jpg

If Mohammed was ordered to pay her court costs, or agreed to and that was part or the judgment, she won't lose. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:
5 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

If Mohammed was ordered to pay her court costs, or agreed to and that was part or the judgment, she won't lose. 

Good point.

But whatever happens, she will be the loser.  Because Danielle.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

There was some comedian on Twitter who made hilarious comments about 90DF. He'd just come up with stuff as he was watching the episodes and it was hysterical! Does anyone recall what his name might be? 

My Twitter timeline turned into such a shitshow during the election that I muted most of the people I was following, even professional accounts, and eventually just decided to stop looking at it. If I had remembered these guys, I may have actually watched the season. There were two that I followed: Mark Nesbitts and Brent Constantine.

15 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I was terribly wronged as a child.  It affected me for years - causing a lot of pain and anger.  But until a wise counselor told me that it was not sensible to allow those who wronged me to CONTINUE to rule my life because of my focus on what they had done, I couldn't get past it.

Living well is the best revenge.  Revenge is not living well.

This isn't directed at AZChristian, but her post sent me on an insomnia rant, and I quoted it for context.

TL:DR Paragraph = Danielle was equally at fault for the mess that she found herself in, and is the reason Mo is still in this country since she lied to Immigration at the first meeting after the marriage, so I just can't find any sympathy for her. Yes, Mo used her but she is never going to move on until she deals with her behavior and actions in this mess. She lied to him and intended to use him, too. The revenge she seeks will eat her alive, and I will shrug it off as it being deserved. As long as she is stalking him, she is not out there pursuing another foreign spouse to dangle citizenship and then threats of deportation if he doesn't do what she wants.

I don't like the word "forgiveness" when discussing past abusers, because that word sounds like you (generally you, not specific you) are saying it's okay that it happened, but agree with the concept of deciding that you are no longer going to allow a past wrong to affect you. It happened, you can't change it, and you decide to move forward in your life. I just wish there was another word for it. It's much easier to fall into a pattern of reliving the wrongs that happened in your life and seeing the damage that was done by it then to work through it, especially without receiving professional help. If Danielle sought therapy and worked on her issues, I would support her like I do everyone who seeks to better their lives by hard work and not scheming or expecting hand-outs from others. We'll know if that happens because her first homework would be to disengage from social media, and if she couldn't do it for a free make-over, she certainly won't do it while she is still getting "poor me" acknowledgment because of Mahhamitt's behavior. She wants to be a trophy wife, just like Anfisa, and instead of working to make herself physically and intellectually desirable, she seeks out someone she has an advantage over, which is her citizenship. Like Nicole from the Nicole/Azan pairing, her physical appearance is not even close to her worst trait.

Even if Danielle successfully managed to get Immigration to deport Mahhamitt and "forgive" him, she will still not be living well because she will not accept her actions and behaviors that lead her to forsake her children and relationships with her family for men who were obviously using her all because she wanted someone "out of her league" that she could control and manipulate with threats of deportation. She ripped off her mother, blames it on the man who was catfishing her, cut off ties with her siblings when they called her on it and pointed out Mohamed's still active dating profiles when she was applying for the K1 after a very short courtship, can't keep friends because of her nasty personality and behaviors, and is just a generally crappy person.

Her children on the other hand, have my best wishes for getting past their childhood filled with a mother who puts her wants above their needs, and I hope they reach the point of being able to say she doesn't get to keep doing it, and I also hope they do not financially support her, even though I'm afraid they will think they should. Their abuse and neglect is nowhere near a CPS situation, but it is upsetting to me. Danielle and Mohamed are garbage people. 

• Love 7

Brent Constantine was the guy. He was so funny! Wish he was still commenting. Thank you!

I totally agree with the analysis of Danielle. She has zero insight into her own actions.

Ah, this is so me. Always so late to arrive to the party. And, now everyone has either left or passed out and I'm sitting here by myself on the couch watching the sunrise looking around picturing virtual passed out people and half empty wine bottles.

• Love 2

During one episode, either Mark or Brent got into a Twitter feud with Jason of Jason/Cassia. It was hilarious in part because Jason thought he was winning and his responses were the funniest bits. The comedian said something about Cassia getting lost in his Ebay junk, Jason got offended about it being called junk, and followed up with comments like, "I sold three things yesterday!" so the comedian pulled up his Ebay account and could see the the sales totaled $25, and had another witty comment about Cassia not getting to buy something they had fought about earlier. 

Their comments about Danielle and Mohamed didn't even stoop to jokes about their appearance, much. Danielle's faces were too easy to pass up, but mostly they didn't take the easy jokes. Glad to hear he didn't tweet it this time, since it was the only reason I was regretting giving up the show this season. I completely burned out on Dani and Mo after following the social media bru hauhau which was much funnier than the show, and after a while, found I was hating them and didn't even know them. Pao and Loren also made this season unwatchable for me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christina said:

During one episode, either Mark or Brent got into a Twitter feud with Jason of Jason/Cassia. It was hilarious in part because Jason thought he was winning and his responses were the funniest bits. The comedian said something about Cassia getting lost in his Ebay junk, Jason got offended about it being called junk, and followed up with comments like, "I sold three things yesterday!" so the comedian pulled up his Ebay account and could see the the sales totaled $25, and had another witty comment about Cassia not getting to buy something they had fought about earlier. 

Their comments about Danielle and Mohamed didn't even stoop to jokes about their appearance, much. Danielle's faces were too easy to pass up, but mostly they didn't take the easy jokes. Glad to hear he didn't tweet it this time, since it was the only reason I was regretting giving up the show this season. I completely burned out on Dani and Mo after following the social media bru hauhau which was much funnier than the show, and after a while, found I was hating them and didn't even know them. Pao and Loren also made this season unwatchable for me.

Wishing I had been on twitter during that time. Of course the entertainment on FB and IG is already hindering my real world responsibilities enough ?

• Love 1

Wow! She burned 16 calories! I'm just reading some of her posts on IG and FB and I just can't believe her grammar when she writes is as poor as when she speaks, things like "her and her father," "I seen that." "He don't want no..." But to her credit, she got an A this Summer in "Intermediate Algebra" which I find pretty impressive! It's also amazing to me the support and celebrity status she has achieved on Soshul Meedya. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I find it utterly unbelievable.  

I'd only believe it with a notarized document from a live teacher who saw her take the test.  Too easy to fake grades with on-line classes.  All you need is someone who can actually DO math to take the test for you.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:
23 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I find it utterly unbelievable.  

I'd only believe it with a notarized document from a live teacher who saw her take the test.  Too easy to fake grades with on-line classes.  All you need is someone who can actually DO math to take the test for you.

I should have been more suspicious when I saw she got a B in ACADEMIC WRITING. This report card could belong to anybody! I feel like I've been "had" AGAIN! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't know if it tickles me or saddens me that both Danielle and Chantel feel compelled to post their grades online to prove they aren't as dumb as people think. Kind of like Paola showing her fitness certification to prove she's doing something besides sitting around waiting for that useless "agent" to call.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

Both of these courses seem like the "fundamentals" classes some freshman had to take in college because they did so poorly in high school. Academic writing? Algebra? I took algebra in 9th or 10th grade. I wonder what school she is in and what degree she is pursuing, because those seem like pre-reqs, not courses in her major.

• Love 2