Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2018 at 12:19 PM, Rt66vintage said:

I understand Danielle never married the man who fathered her 3 daughters (I think the son has a different father) due to receiving more government benefits. This is why I do not believe her son will ever marry his gf, who will have his 3 children by October. It's the family grifting legacy. 

I think you are on to something.  Sonny boy can have his legal address the same as Danielle's while living most of the time at Girlfriend's house, therefore Girlfriend can say "Well, legally I live here alone, no man to help, no extra income to consider."

On 8/3/2018 at 3:38 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

"My son is engaged to the mother of his children," Danielle reminds fans. "And they are excepting another baby in October."

You are never getting married to her, Sonny Boy.  Get a vasectomy please.

• Love 5
On 8/5/2018 at 3:19 AM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Not to mention the production staff, who could have chosen to edit out that portion of the Tell All conversation. You know, like decent people. Oh wait, this is TLC.

TLC continues to air Duggars. Those daughters continue to work for arch pedophile Bill Gothard's camps and the shows serve as recruiting tools for Gothard's cult organization.  If TLC will stay in bed with the Duggars, they'll do just about anything. Exposing Danielle's incontinence was easy for them.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 12
On August 4, 2018 at 12:33 PM, magemaud said:

I guess those "nursin' school" classes are paying off. Danielle learned that people in the medical profession shower DAILY! 

There is no way in Hell she's in nursing school because she's not capable of getting a nursing degree. Even if she had a brain transplant you have to think on your feet and move quickly. The whole idea of her a nurse is laughable. 

i wonder  what kind of web site she wanted  Mo to help with?  The mind boggles. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think you are on to something.  Sonny boy can have his legal address the same as Danielle's while living most of the time at Girlfriend's house, therefore Girlfriend can say "Well, legally I live here alone, no man to help, no extra income to consider."

You are never getting married to her, Sonny Boy.  Get a vasectomy please.

That irritates me.  My husband and I both used to work with people who gamed the system.  The one I worked with had 2 kids with his "fiancée" but his mail went to a PO box.  The one my husband worked with had SEVEN kids (all of whom were declared some sort of disabled, so she could be paid to stay home and take care of them.) and his mail went to his parents.  The one I worked with didn't make great money, but the one my husband worked with made big bucks.  I have zero issue with people who need help at all, but it's people like that who make it hard for those who genuinely need the help to get it, because resources for programs are tapped.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

That irritates me.  My husband and I both used to work with people who gamed the system.  The one I worked with had 2 kids with his "fiancée" but his mail went to a PO box.  The one my husband worked with had SEVEN kids (all of whom were declared some sort of disabled, so she could be paid to stay home and take care of them.) and his mail went to his parents.  The one I worked with didn't make great money, but the one my husband worked with made big bucks.  I have zero issue with people who need help at all, but it's people like that who make it hard for those who genuinely need the help to get it, because resources for programs are tapped.

I work in the public school system, you don't have to get me going on parents who have "disabled" kids who are clearly not disabled.  It is easier than getting a you know......job.

My theory on Danielle's son is pure 100% speculation, I openly admit that.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I work in the public school system, you don't have to get me going on parents who have "disabled" kids who are clearly not disabled.  It is easier than getting a you know......job.

My theory on Danielle's son is pure 100% speculation, I openly admit that.

My cousin is a SP-ED teacher, and she said she is thankful that she's in a small school district and doesn't have to much deal with it, but she hears horror stories from colleagues.  SP-ED resources are stretched enough.  :/

• Love 1
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

My cousin is a SP-ED teacher, and she said she is thankful that she's in a small school district and doesn't have to much deal with it, but she hears horror stories from colleagues.  SP-ED resources are stretched enough.  :/

Yes, I am a sped teacher.  Excuse me while I gather my own bookshelf, laminator, three hole punch, marker, Sharpies and Expo markers to bring to school.  Like the saying goes, education is the only field that you steal from home to bring to work.

• Love 9
On August 3, 2018 at 5:48 PM, Horrified said:

Danielle, Danielle, Danielle.  Learn to write.  You know you meant to say that your son and his baby mama are accepting another baby in October.

Oreo

In another photo she had a skimpy top on and there was a medal looking rectangle about the same spot under her strap,

Very odd . 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

In another photo she had a skimpy top on and there was a medal looking rectangle about the same spot under her strap,

Very odd . 

I'm thinking pacemaker or implanted defibrillator

• Love 1

Perhaps the rectangular one which is not under the skin was temporary until the round one was implanted? I’m surprised she has never tried to blame Mahammit for giving her a real heart problem. 

On second look, none of them appear to be under the skin. I need someone in the "Medical Profession" to identify this for me.

BTW, Danielle posted her Summer School grades on Facebook. She got a C in "Elementary Chemistry" and a B in "Intro to Human Nutrition" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

BTW, Danielle posted her Summer School grades on Facebook. She got a C in "Elementary Chemistry" and a B in "Intro to Human Nutrition" 

Well, it was an INTRO to Human Nutrition, so I'll cut her some slack and say GOOD JOB, DANIELLE!  

Now real congratulations would be in order if Nicole scored as high in that class....

• Love 1

Came across the new train wreck show hosted by Viveca A Fox “Face the Truth” just now and who’s a guest today ?...........

a Danielle & Mohammed story , i can’t wait to see this .  He frauded me!!!!!! 

Danielle got herself some free counseling and visit to hair stylist.  Grifter.

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 3
On 8/12/2018 at 6:43 AM, AZChristian said:

Given the location, it's probably a defibrillator or pacemaker.  Maybe it was square, but then was replaced with a round one . . . or vice versa . . . depending on when the pictures were taken.

Ive never seen an external pacemaker/defib before, normally they're surgically placed underneath the skin. It's more likely her ON/OFF switch...

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 2
On 9/25/2018 at 5:37 PM, DNR said:

Came across the new train wreck show hosted by Viveca A Fox “Face the Truth” just now and who’s a guest today ?...........

Is she any more a grifter than the many others who appear on these shows? She got relatively little and and at least she’s going to school/working.

• Love 1
On 9/26/2018 at 5:57 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Is she any more a grifter than the many others who appear on these shows? She got relatively little and and at least she’s going to school/working.

They’re all grifters and hooked on reality tv fame .  Most of us have to go to work/school. Danielle’s getting no medal from me. She’s still whining about Mohammed , have some dignity in front of your children

• Love 6
On 9/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, DNR said:

Is that not the WORST show ever?  Of course, it's a production of Dr. $chills mysonJay.  I used to love Vivica A, but really question her judgment on this.

Anyway, Danyell looked as unkempt as usual and whined over Mahammit like it happened yesterday.  All the therapy in the world won't change her.  She'll be on the next hard dick like white on rice.

• Love 4
On 9/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, DNR said:

I watched that 3 times bc ppl were saying "oh they're going to get her therapy and a makeover." Never heard that. Danielle was on satellite. 

She told her usual story & the host hammered her pretty hard about the Jbali keeping name business.

What stood out for me was how over-the top  Viveca (?) took over the segment when she started  telling us her story of being used for a GC. All the ppl on the couch (?5) were hugging and patting this poor beautiful, firm & professionally made-up victim, who had actual tears. 

So there's still Danielle, looking down at this line-up of beautiful career women, who don't give a shit about the unfortunate disheveled owl over their shoulders, and she's thinking "hey, remember me? I'm famous." No therapy, no makeover offered, maybe hinted to her to get over it.

• Love 5

Apparently Danielle can't make rent payments on her trailer lot space......she posted a request for prayer on her IG but it sorta read as a "send me something" kind of thing.  On one hand , I feel really sorry for her and she put this little show on the map with her continued crazy.  You know TLC is making crazy profit from her antics and I'm sure she only got peanuts from them.  On the other hand, she probably got more money than she's ever earned at one time from this show and the spinoffs and what did she use that for? Bringing Moho over and unleashing him on this country, stalking Moho and probably legal fees and she has a history of mismanaging money.  she said the trailer park took her to court to get the back payments and now she has it but she doesn't know if they will accept it.  She also said that 2 of her 3 girls at home work (2 full time in the summer and then part time during the school year).  How much can her monthly expenses be for a trailer space? She says she also works 2 jobs; so where is all her money going?   Pol also put up a request outright begging people to send Karine Christmas presents and to cover expenses for shipping them over.  I have more sympathy for Danielle than Pol, but still not enough sympathy to give her anything.

• Love 7

It saddens me that there are gullible people who will help anyone on a reality show.  People used to (and possibly still do) send gift cards and gifts to the "Alaskan Bush People" because they are such fine, upstanding, hard-working Christian people.  When they left Alaska, there was an auction held by the actual property owner (no, they did NOT own "Browntown").  Much of the stuff that was left was "gifts" from viewers who wanted to make their "life in the bush" easier.  Like they ever lived in the bush.

Not one penny of contributions should go to any of them.  They made a bed, and should now lie in it.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LuvMahamit said:

She's started yet ANOTHER GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/danielle-jbali-needs-a-helping-hand?fbclid=IwAR0PZnqD-X26CJDA5AIY2uyJEbj1tSmoQYQZ8K9o1W12B5a60iZBLY_knM8 

She disabled comments this afternoon. No one is buying her BS except for the usual dumbasses. 

OMG! She wants 10K? What the hell does she need? 

The TLC money ran out, obviously. And I guess she didn't succeed in suing Mahammit.

7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Apparently Danielle can't make rent payments on her trailer lot space......she posted a request for prayer on her IG but it sorta read as a "send me something" kind of thing.  On one hand , I feel really sorry for her and she put this little show on the map with her continued crazy.  You know TLC is making crazy profit from her antics and I'm sure she only got peanuts from them.  On the other hand, she probably got more money than she's ever earned at one time from this show and the spinoffs and what did she use that for? Bringing Moho over and unleashing him on this country, stalking Moho and probably legal fees and she has a history of mismanaging money.  she said the trailer park took her to court to get the back payments and now she has it but she doesn't know if they will accept it.  She also said that 2 of her 3 girls at home work (2 full time in the summer and then part time during the school year).  How much can her monthly expenses be for a trailer space? She says she also works 2 jobs; so where is all her money going?   Pol also put up a request outright begging people to send Karine Christmas presents and to cover expenses for shipping them over.  I have more sympathy for Danielle than Pol, but still not enough sympathy to give her anything.

I don't think nursing school was such a good idea for her. I think she got certified to be a nurse's aid or something which would have meant a significant bump in salary for her! Not to mention great health benefits, steady work, good working environment, etc. But she decided to go to nursing school. At her age. With her brain. Like she would ever make it. She should have just been happy with her nurse's aid job. She'd be making what for her was a LOT of money. And she would have had her TLC money as well for a down payment on a trailer, a decent car, or whatever. But instead she started working part time, went to school, got into more debt, got overwhelmed, chased Mo, etc.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

My lot rent is $240/mo.  I have a singlewide.  Denyell has a doublewide, and I know where we live, lot rent will be higher because it takes up more room.  It's not a TON higher, but it is a little higher.  That $240 includes garbage (unlimited - there is a large dumpster), and lawn mowing.  I have 2 cats, so I pay $20 each per month for them (we are all limited to 2 pets, and they have to be under I think 35 pounds - no large dogs - she said that irresponsible pet owners got so bad that she had to start instituting a fee so people kept cats inside and cleaned up their dog poop, and that didn't punish people who had no pets and weren't contributing to the problem).  That takes my rent to $280.  Then they add on sewer and water (they break down how much each is).  So while it varies from month to month, my lot rent averages $350/mo.  I own the singlewide, so I have no house payments.  I pay electric, phone/internet/cable, and heat.  I'm on a budget plan with the electric, because we have central air, which can get costly in the summer.  So that is $127/mo.  My phone/cable/internet is high, but that's my choice.  We are in a rural area not served by many companies, so I'm willing to pay more to get the best service we can, until if/when something better comes along.  My heat is propane, and will cost me anywhere from $500-$700 per heating season (I turn it on usually in October, and off in March), and I keep my heat at 63-ish degrees (no higher than 65 ever).  My floors are cold, and sometimes we are, but we put on slippers and blankets.  I have the propane company come out and top my tanks off once they reach the 50% level, and that generally keeps my bill under $200 for that fill).  If she has oil, she'll be paying a lot more.  Oil is no longer allowed where we live.  There are "grandfathered" oil tanks, but as the oil furnaces fail, they have to be replaced with propane.  There are huge environmental cleanup costs when oil tanks leak, and she wants them gone, and I don't blame her.

Where we live, if you get behind on your rent for 90 days, they will kick you out.  Because you don't own the ground your house sits on, you need to get your house out.  Most people can't afford to do that, so they just abandon their homes.  If they're worth saving, the management will eventually sell them, and use the proceeds to wipe out any debt owed.  Most of the time they're not worth saving, and there are companies in my area that will tear down a mobile home for free because they scrap everything they can from them (metal siding, wiring, etc).  I've seen 3 or 4 get torn down since we've lived there.  So if she bought her place outright, she'll either have to move it, or abandon it.  I doubt she has the money to move it (that may be what they were asking $10,000 for - a move will cost that much).

I'm not sure about Ohio, but one thing a lot of mobile owners don't realize at first in our state is that you still have to pay property tax.  It's low, but you're paying it on the structure.  A lot of people think that because you don't own the land that you don't have to pay taxes.  Wrong.

Most parks in our area have lot rent around what we pay.  Some are nicer than others (we live in a nice one).  Not sure about Ohio.

• Love 10

She’s still crying all over about how misunderstood she is! One of her kids asked for her dog to be fostered since they’ll be homeless today. John Yates did an Insta live with D last night and oh lord, she is nuts! This is so typical of losers like paul and her, and when she weasels her way of put this one, she’ll be back with another problem in a few months. There’s no way in hell she’ll get a nursing degree. If she does, I’ll eat my words!

• Love 9

She’s a perennial loser. She’s always going to be behind on the rent, the electric bill and the cable bill. If she’s responsible for those three girls, why doesn’t she ask their father to kick in before she goes crying the blues on social media and begs for handouts from strangers? 

Her whole life is fodder for a country western song. “There’s a tear in my beer and a film on my lopsided glasses.”

Wonder how much money, time and energy she’s spent keeping tabs on Mahammit?  

• Love 11

Sweet baby Jesus, can anyway be awake right now to share this glorious trash with me? I am just now watching Season 2. Danielle is a walking talking dumpster fire. This show is exactly what I need in my life right now!

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, can anyway be awake right now to share this glorious trash with me? I am just now watching Season 2. Danielle is a walking talking dumpster fire. This show is exactly what I need in my life right now!

I've seen your posts....it's hysterical to follow along when someone first finds this treasure trove of trainwrecks!  It brings back my sense of awe and wonder from last year when I first found it.  Savor the moment and we shall rejoice with you.

If you're loving Danielle, you're gonna absolutely implode when you get to Nicole.

And for dogsake make sure you're over at Love after Lockup, too.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zillabreeze said:

I've seen your posts....it's hysterical to follow along when someone first finds this treasure trove of trainwrecks!  It brings back my sense of awe and wonder from last year when I first found it.  Savor the moment and we shall rejoice with you.

If you're loving Danielle, you're gonna absolutely implode when you get to Nicole.

And for dogsake make sure you're over at Love after Lockup, too.

I am already addicted to garbage can LAL; that is how I found out about this glorious dumpster fire. I thought it didn't seem like my kind of show, but apparently I love trash tv. 

• Love 5

Remember all those times you saw it on the guide and passed right by?  Who knew?

The only trash I ever watched was Toddlers & Tiaras.  My BFF gave me my first hit of 90 Day, and it was like crack.

Did you just get in on the regular forum or did you follow along with live chat on Sunday night?

• Love 4
Just now, zillabreeze said:

Remember all those times you saw it on the guide and passed right by?  Who knew?

The only trash I ever watched was Toddlers & Tiaras.  My BFF gave me my first hit of 90 Day, and it was like crack.

Did you just get in on the regular forum or did you follow along with live chat on Sunday night?

I actually found LAL just by chance. I don't typically like reality shows because they are fake/lame as hell. But the drama and insanity and total retardation of LAL got me hooked, psychologically. I watch these tools and think, holy hell, I am doing ALL RIGHT in life! So I joined a sub/blog for LAL and almost everyone there talked about 90 DF. I finally watched Season 1 a couple days ago; totally normal, nice couples, sweet stories. Then I watch Season 2 and while the other couples are kinda boring, I admit I ff through their dull bs to get to the golden pile of dogshit of Danielle and her man.......

But yes, it does feel like a drug almost. 

I don't mean to sound crude, but am I wrong to sense that Danielle might be mentally disabled? She is just OFF big time. 

• Love 5

I've always assumed that Danielle's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.  At first, I felt a bit sorry for her, but she's just so damned unlikeable.   She's also got that BFF, Big Red, egging her along.

These fools do at least make my life look like unicorns farting rainbows.  And it's not that great lately.🙄

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I've always assumed that Danielle's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.  At first, I felt a bit sorry for her, but she's just so damned unlikeable.   She's also got that BFF, Big Red, egging her along.

These fools do at least make my life look like unicorns farting rainbows.  And it's not that great lately.🙄

Exactly why I watch this shit show. Your entire post sincerely made my day :)

• Love 3

I think Danielle's season is the only one I never watched.  There's some couples I see referenced in the forums and I have no idea who they are.  I've seen Danielle on successive seasons and that's more than enough. Plenty more than enough LOL.  

Some day I'll go back and watch when I need to escape from the current crop of awful humans.  

I've only recently discovered LAL and holy hell I'm pissed at all my friends who watch and NEVER SHARED THIS GEM WITH ME.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I've only recently discovered LAL and holy hell I'm pissed at all my friends who watch and NEVER SHARED THIS GEM WITH ME.  

Cut your friends some slack.  It's possible they were embarrassed.  Only you guys and my BFF know this dirty little secret.  Everyone else thinks I'm normal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hahahaha! Nah, they know I unashamedly watch garbage, they follow me on twitter lol.  But my coworkers? No way do I share this with them all (just a couple, who went to the same school as Ashley or live near Nakyia (sp? I never get it right).  And even then, I play the "oh i don't watch it regularly or anything..." card.  OH GOD THE HEAVY HEAVY SHAME.  lol

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:07 AM, Hannah94 said:

I am already addicted to garbage can LAL; that is how I found out about this glorious dumpster fire. I thought it didn't seem like my kind of show, but apparently I love trash tv. 

I grew weary of Denyell and the constant whining about Mahammitt, so I ultimately started skipping their scenes.  Same with Nicole and Azan.  If you're looking for a good dumpster fire, wait until you get to Chantal and Pedro.  Tiny hats!  Sideshow Bob!  Skank-Ass Bitch-Ass Slut-Ass Whores!  Family Chantal!  Giant TV's!  Harvesting American Dollars!  Things are about to get a lot more stupider...….

• Love 8

Watching the follow up on this dumpster fire. WTF is wrong with this woman? Is she seriously mentally ill (not making a joke here)? I have never been so aggravated at a tv personality in my entire life. She is the most disturbing fucked up piece of garbage shit I have ever seen on tv or in real life. This HAS to be scripted. No way can a fat ugly ass unemployed bag of useless fuck like her end up in multiple relationships with men who are seemingly somewhat intelligent, young, good-looking, etc fucking etc. This fat whale is either reading a script or living in an alternate universe. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 4
On 12/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, Miss Chevious said:

She’s a perennial loser. She’s always going to be behind on the rent, the electric bill and the cable bill. If she’s responsible for those three girls, why doesn’t she ask their father to kick in before she goes crying the blues on social media and begs for handouts from strangers? 

Her whole life is fodder for a country western song. “There’s a tear in my beer and a film on my lopsided glasses.”

Wonder how much money, time and energy she’s spent keeping tabs on Mahammit?  

I remember a TH scene with Mo when he said (paraphrasing) "Danielle is comfortable with her life in shambles."

Another comment by Mo speaking to Danielle was interesting, "You made me hate myself." I can totally understand why. 

@Hannah99, When I discovered this show I was far behind, and upon first watching Danielle I was memorized! I bought all the seasons from Discovery Communications (TLC) on YouTube and became addicted. 

I was incredulous that Sharp Entertainment was showing us a real life, functioning dimwit, and I mean no hard feelings by this statement. It was so interesting, yet so intrusive. I've never seen anything like it.

Everything from her poor English grammar, the near-constant crying, usually with no tears so it became a weird childlike whine. The odd facial tics and smirk, the wonky eye(s), and her inappropriate smiling. Her taste in fashion; remember the horizontal striped dress she bought for court? Her children & sister...

The other side of her personality was a quick & ugly rage - see Danielle in Miami or on the phone with Mo. 

Sometimes I would feel sorry for her, other times entertained, but always curious. What were her parents like? Did her mother drink a lot of alcohol when Danielle was in-utero?  

Ok, sorry for the long post. I just love that other people find this woman as interesting as I do.

• Love 9

@Rt66vintage I totally agree! When I first started watching the show and especially her segments, I couldn’t believe anyone could be as clueless as she was. I couldn’t believe how she could ever think Mo actually loved her and wasn’t just using her for a green card. A real train wreck. And one I couldn’t stop watching! 

Ditto for Nicole/Azan. That train is still wrecking. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

@Rt66vintage I totally agree! When I first started watching the show and especially her segments, I couldn’t believe anyone could be as clueless as she was. I couldn’t believe how she could ever think Mo actually loved her and wasn’t just using her for a green card. A real train wreck. And one I couldn’t stop watching! 

Ditto for Nicole/Azan. That train is still wrecking. 

Azan is loathsome. He's going to continue to use Nicole for money and she doesn't have  much.

As for her, she will continue to lie and cover up for Azan, as well as giving him time, attention, and money which rightfully all belong to Mae. Mae will be left with sitters while Nicole wrks extra shifts in order to provide for Azan. He's pretty shameless about bleeding her dry.

At least Mohamed had the decency to leave.

Jay is every bit as bad. He's using Ashley for her house and a green card. He's clearly in love with that house! And, again, time, energy, attention, and money that all should be going to Ashley's kids is going to the ruthless guy with the stupid chinstrap beard. Ashley couldn't be dumber if she tried. She can't even mask her pride in her "ratchet" streak.

But it all started with Danielle.. She's now famous for being clueless. She does cameos and interviews. And she's not really in on the joke...

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I remember a TH scene with Mo when he said (paraphrasing) "Danielle is comfortable with her life in shambles."

Another comment by Mo speaking to Danielle was interesting, "You made me hate myself." I can totally understand why. 

@Hannah99, When I discovered this show I was far behind, and upon first watching Danielle I was memorized! I bought all the seasons from Discovery Communications (TLC) on YouTube and became addicted. 

I was incredulous that Sharp Entertainment was showing us a real life, functioning dimwit, and I mean no hard feelings by this statement. It was so interesting, yet so intrusive. I've never seen anything like it.

Everything from her poor English grammar, the near-constant crying, usually with no tears so it became a weird childlike whine. The odd facial tics and smirk, the wonky eye(s), and her inappropriate smiling. Her taste in fashion; remember the horizontal striped dress she bought for court? Her children & sister...

The other side of her personality was a quick & ugly rage - see Danielle in Miami or on the phone with Mo. 

Sometimes I would feel sorry for her, other times entertained, but always curious. What were her parents like? Did her mother drink a lot of alcohol when Danielle was in-utero?  

Ok, sorry for the long post. I just love that other people find this woman as interesting as I do.

Yes, the smiling at inappropriate times and the way her eyes appear to be going off in weird directions. She is truly fascinating. I know deep down I should feel pity for her but she continues to say and do the dumbest shit I have eve seen on tv, so I cannot muster up empathy for her.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Does Danielle’s story start on 90DF or Happily Ever After?  I need to do a rewatch!

Her story starts on 90day fiance, and she's on HEA 2 seasons, I think 2 & 3. That's when she's desperately trying to hold onto Mo. One scene is her talking to Walmart Tom about "...well, where's he gettin his sex from!? 'cuz it sure ain't from me!" Lol!

Edited by Rt66vintage
clarified answer
  • Love 4

.@CoachWristletJen, thankfully D's kids were older, and hopefully Nicole's mom & sister help out with May, and that she's in school now. 

In a way Mo was decent, leaving etc. Their story started the whole "green card" conversation, and really piqued my interest in the subject. Watched a lot of stories on YouTube about romance scams. And that's what 90day fiance seems to be about, scamming. 

Yep, Jay just loves Ashley's house. That's why he punched a hole in the wall. Was he subconsciously laying claim to said domicile? Remember, he proclaimed she would have to call the cops if she wanted him to leave. He's a POS. Weak and stupid Ashley, I'm so sorry that she has such low self-esteem and expectations for herself. She needs to be single at this stage of her life. 

• Love 3