Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, JoanArc said:

She's gone from California Cheeseburger to Guadalajara Tortilla. Someone save that baby!

Meanwhile I'm sure Derick and Jill are the first to let everyone know what great sex they're having, asking the vacationers to watch their baby while they have sex, etc.

Ok. Eww. Who has the brain bleach?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

She lost it? Did it lapse or was she stripped of it?

14 minutes ago, SMama said:

I’m confused, I thought she was never licensed. Where is @Sew Sumi when we need her?  ?

I think it just lapsed. 

43 minutes ago, SMama said:

I’m confused, I thought she was never licensed. Where is @Sew Sumi when we need her?  ?

Jill was never licensed. I've kept track of the licensed Lay Midwives list since Jill took her CPM exam and her name has never been added. She either took the state exam and failed it, or has never taken it. I lean toward the latter, given Derelict's defense of her being a CPM. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, SMama said:

The Duggars have a very loose definition of the word friend. I too would love to hear the truth behind that Duggar spun tale. 

That is so true. I should have said, “I would love to know the real story behind that.” Lol. 

• Love 6

Mr. Six loves his hats & plays on his phone when I'm driving.  For his upcoming birthday this summer, I shall take a cue from Muffin.  I'm getting him a 12 pack of flour tortillas for his head (way cheaper) and mittens so he'll have a conversation with me in the car.  Sold.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took the kids as a sort of 'pawn' to use to further their teachings.  A lot of people, just by nature, will be drawn to a baby.  They have the kids, someone comes over to see him/them, and they go into their "Do you know Jesus" act.  Hook, line, and sucker sinker.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jill was never licensed. I've kept track of the licensed Lay Midwives list since Jill took her CPM exam and her name has never been added. She either took the state exam and failed it, or has never taken it. I lean toward the latter, given Derelict's defense of her being a CPM. 

That's what I thought. She's stupider than I've given her credit for, if she took the test, failed it, and yet still acts like she's a real qualified midwife.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, beckie said:

That's what I thought. She's stupider than I've given her credit for, if she took the test, failed it, and yet still acts like she's a real qualified midwife.

I was going to say something like "I could have sworn that Derick said she passed the test." In my defense, however, I believe that she took the test before we knew that Derick lies about anything and everything.

• Love 3

She passed the NARM test which grants the CPM degree. However, in AR, you also must pass a state exam. THAT is what is in question. We know Derelict drove her to the NARM test; he posted about it, then posted the congratualations message on the door when they found out she passed it. This was all done during their summer sojurns back to the states for Michael Bates' wedding and another occasion within a few weeks of that which now escapes me (edit: Famy's wedding). They then went back to Danger America for an extended period in which she wouldn't have been able to take the state exam. Her name was never on the list in the interim. Her next opportunity to take the exam would have been when they returned home for Joy's wedding (and to stay, as was predicted). Her name still does not appear on the list, which is updated what appears to be quarterly or maybe three times a year, likely coinciding to when they give the exam. They're about due for an update, actually. Don't worry, I checked it last week, and guess what? No Jill. 

https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/pdf/LLM_Listing_updated_11.7.17.pdf

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I was going to say something like "I could have sworn that Derick said she passed the test." In my defense, however, I believe that she took the test before we knew that Derick lies about anything and everything.

Jill passed the CPM test given by NARM, but not the AR test to get licensed. 

ETA:  Typing at the same time. :)

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 8

Just want this documented in case my nightmare comes true. 

I’m no psychic or fortune teller, but I am a Pisces (and a Catholic!), so I’m already burning in the prayer closet for all of eternity. Pisceans are known for having really strong intuition and/or an unofficial sixth sense, similar to ESP. 

I had a dream two nights ago that Dr. Jill, Wannabe Medicine Woman was pregnant again (with another boy).

(If this is true, I will laugh so very, very hard at the irony of her getting knocked up during spring break!)

• Love 16

Really quickly, back to Jill's licensure issue, I posted about it on Derelict's twatter, noting the differences. That tweet didn't last long at all, but he didn't ban me, so that says to me that he acknowledges what the truth is w/r/t Jill's status as a "midwife." He just isn't going to trumpet it loud and proud, because the truth is pretty damning. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9

It occurs to me that maybe Jilly Dully has avoided taking the state exam because being licensed would open her up to malpractice suits of some kind or other. If she's unlicensed, then rather than being a negligent practitioner, she's just a family member or friend who doesn't know her ass from her elbow. I wonder if Jim Bob and Mullet told her not to get licensed. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

It occurs to me that maybe Jilly Dully has avoided taking the state exam because being licensed would open her up to malpractice suits of some kind or other. If she's unlicensed, then rather than being a negligent practitioner, she's just a family member or friend who doesn't know her ass from her elbow. I wonder if Jim Bob and Mullet told her not to get licensed. 

If she was licensed would some type of malpractice or other insurance be required and once again that would be more money they would have grift for?  

• Love 8

I don't think the parents sued Venessa Giron (Jill's mentor) when the baby almost expired due to her negligence. The likely reason? $$$$$ to even get a lawyer.

Venessa was only taken to task when the baby got to the hospital. She still practices in OK and TX. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

Sure, Venessa Giron doesn't have any money to be sued for. Jilly Dully does, or at least her family does, and a lot of lawyers would jump on it. I'm sure northwest Arkansas has its share of personal injury lawyers with cheesy tv ads and billboards. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

I think it's far more likely that Jill isn't licensed because she is BONE LAZY like all of the Duggars. Once she snagged herself a man, all of her desire to be a midwife and a missionary just vanished -- poof! She's Derick's help-meet now, and her sole job is to pump out babies and make him sandwiches.

If she were a licensed midwife, she might have clients and go on calls, and be away when Derick wanted a sandwich. And, given Derick's employment history, she might make more money than he does.

But Jim Boob paid a lawyer multiple times, it seems to save josh the child molester - surely he could pony up the money for his favorite daugher????  - yes there is sarcasm here

• Love 2

Derick was quoted stating, Jill being a midwife will help so much in the mission field. I don't think spending "2 years" locked in your home making banana squares and defending yourself from a shower caddy is going to bring any opportunities to delivery babies.

Although she did use her Medical Things with a person having an asthma attack. Her care - which was much better than with herself and Joy - was to tell the person to go straight to the hospital. Thank goodness she didn't listen to the person struggling to breathe for 20+ hours first.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

But Jim Boob paid a lawyer multiple times, it seems to save josh the child molester - surely he could pony up the money for his favorite daugher????  - yes there is sarcasm here

I really thought you were going to say therefore he considers himself qualified to be a lawyer. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The baby survived. There were complications. I want to say meconium aspiration, but IIRC there was something else.

Mama was GBS positive and said Venessa told her she didn't need antibiotics some herbs or some such would do fine. When the newborn was showing signs of distress, the woman said Venessa refused to call an ambulance to transport them to a hospital.  In reading the story, multiple times I thought call yourself or yell at your husband to call NOW!  But the bottom line was if the story was true, Venessa did not follow the state guidelines.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Heathen said:

Jill's lack of licensing may indeed go back to Boob. I remember a 19kids TH where one of the kids, maybe it was even Jill, explained that they are allowed to learn a skill only if it would benefit the collective group.

With so many babies in the future it would definitely behoove Boob financially (bc he's the only one that really matters) to have a kid learn some midwife skills. If the plan all along was for Jill to only deliver her mother's, siblings' or family friends' babies then a state license would be unnecessary in Boob's cheap dim eyes. Remember, this is the guy who believes you can learn a skill after watching for a few minutes and close is good enough.

Even if missionary Jill went on to deliver some brown CA babies surely those poor, godless, 2nd class people would be grateful for Jill's limited skills. 

This would explain Jill's continued presence at the birth's despite her blatant fuckups and the girls' obession with home births. Boob wants to get his $ worth.

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, EVS said:

From the People article:

In a 2013 blog post for TLC.com, she opened up about how she first got involved in the profession, revealing that it started after she attended childbirth classes with her 14-year-old friend, who was a single mom.

Jill had a 14 year old, unmarried pregnant friend?   I would love to know the story behind that.

And the article claims Jill coached her through the birth! Huh?

• Love 1

In a 2013 blog post for TLC.com, she opened up about how she first got involved in the profession,

Notice “involved”, not just interested. 

She is a danger to herself and others.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Their new direction:

Aaaaand

One more......

So YOU could pocket the money? Uh no....

And Derick, I'll be waiting to see how you improved the community in Mexico. And no....preaching and handing out tracks doesn't count.

• Love 9

Anyone with time on their hands?

Someone needs to become a Dillard Praying Partner. You know kind of like becoming pen pals with an inmate.

Title of the book - Grifting With the Dillards

Or better yet - You Can't Make This Shit Up

• Love 5
19 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

If she was licensed would some type of malpractice or other insurance be required and once again that would be more money they would have grift for?  

Probably not.  Most states don’t require practitioners to carry insurance, it’s the hospitals that won’t grant privileges without proof of insurance.  Since lay midwives like Jill don’t work in hospitals, they usually don’t carry insurance.  Jill doesn’t own a house, maybe there’s a car in her name (maybe not). She’s no longer filming the show regularly.  Presuming her father has all the assets locked up in a trust or some other protective scheme; she has no assets even if she did get sued.  Even if, somehow, the portion of JB’s millions earned from her efforts on the show could be determined, it wouldn’t be incentive enough for a malpractice attorney to even consider taking the case as they work on contingency, taking a cut of the proceeds only if the case is won.  Most lay midwives count on this to protect them from suits.

Wasn’t Jill briefly registered with the state of Arkansas as a student midwife?  I believe that’s the closest she ever came to full licensure which is not close at all.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anyone with time on their hands?

Someone needs to become a Dillard Praying Partner. You know kind of like becoming pen pals with an inmate.

Title of the book - Grifting With the Dillards

Or better yet - You Can't Make This Shit Up

Those are actually 'paying partners.'  'Prayer partners' is Derick's euphemism for his list of donors.  So, to find out what the Cross Church missionary trip to Mexico did for Jesus, you have to send money to Derick!  That should tell you something.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mollie said:

Those are actually 'paying partners.'  'Prayer partners' is Derick's euphemism for his list of donors.  So, to find out what the Cross Church missionary trip to Mexico did for Jesus, you have to send money to Derick!  That should tell you something.

Yup - hence the title of the book, Grifting With the Dillards.

• Love 1

Does anyone know if they're winning the stupid photo contest? I don't do Facebook. Nothing against Izzy, but I hope they lose. I would vote for another kid without any qualms if I could.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Normades said:

Does anyone know if they're winning the stupid photo contest? I don't do Facebook. Nothing against Izzy, but I hope they lose. I would vote for another kid without any qualms if I could.

The picture of the seven kids who are trying to win so they can buy a beehive to make honey for sale is now in the lead in the contest.  They have 1,444 points and Jill and Derick have 1,135 points.

But with this 2nd vote request by Derick, that could change quickly!  Greedy Derick is obsessed with winning this contest and the $350.

Please sign up for Facebook and vote for the beehive kids.  There are only six more days to vote.  One 'Like' is one point and one 'Share' is two points.  Like and share the beehive kids' photo here:

https://www.facebook.com/TuttleTwins/photos/a.2068728433345709.1073741830.1461100540775171/2068731756678710/?type=3&theater

• Love 5

My problem with this (actually, one of many problems but I digress) is that I know damn well that Derick and Jill would KEEP the money.   I'm sure they would consider it a reward for creating such a cute kid.   Fucking grifters.   Just when I thought they couldn't sink any lower, they exceed my expectations.

• Love 14
55 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

My problem with this (actually, one of many problems but I digress) is that I know damn well that Derick and Jill would KEEP the money.   I'm sure they would consider it a reward for creating such a cute kid.   Fucking grifters.   Just when I thought they couldn't sink any lower, they exceed my expectations.

Yep. The bee family, who I voted for, has a goal. Most of the other parents would probably save it for their kids or use it as a family for something they need or want as a group. Jill and Derick? Hell no. Izzy wouldn't see a cent of it or benefit in any way at all. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

The picture of the seven kids who are trying to win so they can buy a beehive to make honey for sale is now in the lead in the contest.  They have 1,444 points and Jill and Derick have 1,135 points.

But with this 2nd vote request by Derick, that could change quickly!  Greedy Derick is obsessed with winning this contest and the $350.

Please sign up for Facebook and vote for the beehive kids.  There are only six more days to vote.  One 'Like' is one point and one 'Share' is two points.  Like and share the beehive kids' photo here:

https://www.facebook.com/TuttleTwins/photos/a.2068728433345709.1073741830.1461100540775171/2068731756678710/?type=3&theater

Wow, how tacky! It's one thing to get likes for some meaningless contest without prize money, but to actually work to take prize money from kids with an actual idea and work ethic, neither of which has ever been something the Dullards can boast? Tacky, tacky. Do they mean to tell us that they are in such dire straits that they desperately need the money for groceries? Because it's either that or they feel like throwing their reality TV weight around to win a contest for an amount of money that is (or should be) small to them. Neither one is a good look.

Some of the other photos are really creative, which is another thing no one can accuse the Dullards of being.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 15
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, OpieTaylor said:

Interesting timing on this People.com article: http://people.com/tv/jill-duggar-midwife-training/  Joy-Anna Duggar's Sister Jill Was There During Difficult Labor — All About Her Midwifery Training

I can't tell if the article is trying to support/defend Jill or expose her

I call BS on her putting in "3000 hours in a 2-year period." That's 3/4 time. Do we really believe that she put in 30 hours a week, continuously, for 2 years, while planning a wedding, getting married, and gestating and problem-birthing a baby? Putting aside, of course, all that we know about the Duggar family's allergies to work.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

There you go, Derelict. You can either send top-secret classified mission reports to your prayer partners donors only or Cathy will just disclose all the things to Twitter World. 

• Love 12