Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Jill might be nutty as a fruitcake but she would never post the dirty diaper mountain that Jessa did. I will give her that. 

And that's all I will give her. She's a bit nuts.

Omg nutty as a fruitcake is da best!

19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

E5122C60-3E99-4D2A-AB65-A2F664C09A8D.jpeg

Jill thank you for giving me the best giggle of the day. 

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Temperance said:

@Zella Jill says the weather's bad, so I'm praying for you. What kind of bad weather is it? Are you okay?

As for  Derick's "stuff", maybe some kind of study group and night class. 

Aww, thanks! It's icy, but I didn't have to go anywhere, so I've been snuggled up working from home and drinking lots of hot tea. 😄 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The entire 'hood has the same brown grass. 

It's dormant now. Should green up next spring.

About the icy weather. I know this is true in Oklahoma and probably also in NW Arkansas, which is next door. They can get nasty ice storms, or just icy roads. I swear, I'd rather drive in or after a serious snowstorm here in Denver, than have to drive in the icy conditions they can get in OK. And unlike Denver, I doubt that the city where the Dillards live, has much equipment on hand to clear snow and deice roads. I hope Derick makes it home okay.

But, Jill, really. His "stuff" is cancelled. Not his study group or project meeting or whatever, but his "stuff." Sigh.

• Love 23
Just now, Jeeves said:

About the icy weather. I know this is true in Oklahoma and probably also in NW Arkansas, which is next door. They can get nasty ice storms, or just icy roads. I swear, I'd rather drive in or after a serious snowstorm here in Denver, than have to drive in the icy conditions they can get in OK. And unlike Denver, I doubt that the city where the Dillards live, has much equipment on hand to clear snow and deice roads. I hope Derick makes it home okay.

YES! We almost never get real snow. It's always ice or freezing rain or sleet or something like that. And Arkansas doesn't have the budget that Missouri has for winter weather since it is erratic on whether or not we'll need it, so the roads can be seriously shitty, though in my experience Fayetteville does better than small towns. 

I know multiple people who have moved here from far more wintery areas be really condescending about local businesses and schools cancelling for winter weather and then wreck their damn vehicles themselves because they're not prepared for what a skating rink the roads can turn into. 🙄 I think they just assume people are freaking out about snow, but no, it's ice! Sometimes multiple inches of it, though that's not what is forecasted today, as far as I know. (God, I hope not anyway. LOL)  

• Useful 8
  • Love 4

Those people on the law school catalog look just as awkward, unattractive and clueless as Deertick.  Whatever braniac decided on that lineup obviously knows none of their graduates are going to be stand-out, high profile, precedent setting attorneys.

The folks pictured are going to be wheeling around the evidence cart boxes & getting coffee for the first chairs. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Jill dear,you look incredibly stupid in the picture. Also, why the hell are you so excited?

Lotion time? Jill just has no sense of self. 

ETA: I made a little tribute to Sesame Street, and it was actually prompted by this thread. I do hope some of the J'slave's kids are eventually able to watch it:

https://humbledandoverwhelmed.blogspot.com/2019/11/sesame-street-at-50-years-for-arts-b-is.html

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Warm weather grass gone dormant for the winter.

LOL, around here our grass gets green in the winter and brown in the summer! The more you know...😁

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
Just now, Lukeysboat said:

Wow. I think they look like regular people. Not sure what the expectations are but looks don’t indicate brains anyway. 

Well said. Each of them has earned at least a bachelor's degree and been accepted into law school, and made it through 1L and into that program. They look just fine to me.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Lukeysboat said:

Wow. I think they look like regular people. Not sure what the expectations are but looks don’t indicate brains anyway. 

Agreed!

It's also not even the law school catalog. It's literally the people who completed a program. Guess only the pretty ones should be selected from now on? 😕

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

E5122C60-3E99-4D2A-AB65-A2F664C09A8D.jpeg

I used to think Jill was just run of the mill Duggar stupid but seriously, there must be something cognitively remiss with her. The lights are on but no one's home.

I would feel sorry for Dreck having to deal with Jill day in and day out if he wasn't such an arrogant hateful little dickwad.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

We;ve graduated from "stuff" to "things." Good to know Jill is expanding her vocabulary.

Maybe she thought it’s as medical thing?

39 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

That soup actually looks edible.  I wonder how the cornbread turned out.

Five bucks says she opened a can and dumped it into the pot.

38 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

I would feel sorry for Dreck having to deal with Jill day in and day out if he wasn't such an arrogant hateful little dickwad.

Not to defend him too much, but when they got married she told him to stop making jokes and tone down his sense of humor. I’d be pissed off all the time, too. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

I know people make fun of those of us in the South for not being able to drive in the snow but (1) it doesn't happen that often (2) we don't have the snow removal equipment and (3)  we get ice and I don't care who you are, most people cannot drive in the ice.   So Derick's classes being canceled for ice seems like a safe thing to do.  If you don't have to be out in it, don't. 

I've from the North and I agree. I was just asking what bad weather meant, because I'm way north of them and we haven't had any weather like that yet. (Knock on wood)

Also these people are too boring for a hot thread. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Maybe she thought it’s as medical thing?

Five bucks says she opened a can and dumped it into the pot.

Not to defend him too much, but when they got married she told him to stop making jokes and tone down his sense of humor. I’d be pissed off all the time, too. 

Cause she probably didn’t get the jokes 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jill posted this:

3BADC473-D89F-44ED-A111-88175FE18C3B.jpeg

From the school’s Facebook page (where she got the picture):

8DE3CCDF-9C75-40EE-A9B3-EB6A5DA2774F.jpeg

I actually thought the person in the top row center was our Punchable Aunt Cade! 

7 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Jill might be nutty as a fruitcake but she would never post the dirty diaper mountain that Jessa did. 

Well, she did post herself popping blackheads so I wouldn’t put it past her. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

You guys I just noticed the dancing banana in the corner 🤣🤣🤣.

It was the first thing I noticed! The phallic implications have haunted me all day. 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

All of Jill's sex stuff still shocks me! I mean...you don't have to be married to have an Instagram account. How is posting detailed articles about sex modest? Most normal people would be embarrassed to do that, and I would also be thinking about all the former students who follow me, who may only be 14-15 now. Jill certainly has tons of young teens following her! Can you IMAGINE how sanctimonious a teenage Jill would have been if she'd had Instagram, and Anna or somebody had posted things like that? And how about the fact that Jill is "defrauding" her poor sister, jana, who is an unmarried Instagram user? Her posting this stuff seems to 100% go against what they profess to believe. If she feels so strongly about it, there are many more appropriate venues than Instagram. Why can't she go to one of those marriage conferences the duggars are always attending and share these ideas?

• Love 17