Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures 

That is a horrifically unattractive look on her face. I would almost rather have the open mouth and popping eyebrows. I think she was trying for a jinger face but it doesn’t suit her. 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, awaken said:

That is a horrifically unattractive look on her face. I would almost rather have the open mouth and popping eyebrows. I think she was trying for a jinger face but it doesn’t suit her. 

Jilly Muffin, just stop with the cutesy random (?) selfies. We are on to you. Doesn’t work. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Jilly Muffin, just stop with the cutesy random (?) selfies. We are on to you. Doesn’t work. 

Actually, it sort of works. Because she gets attention and discussion here. Plus all her actual SM followers. She's doing fine. Not going to get rich via social media, but staying on the radar of a lot of the leghumper fan base. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Why wouldn’t they take Izzy to that movie? He’d love it! That would be so fun for him. I know it’s their anniversary but the last thing I’d choose to see if I had a break from my kids is an animated movie. They could have seen Jurassic World. Chris Pratt loves him some Jesus. Or is anything rated above PG a no go? 

• Love 20

It's your anniversary and while I adored the Incredibles it's not exactly an anniversary movie, is it?

So where did you guys get the like $50 for 2 evening tickets, the giantest thing of popcorn and the big soda?

Back in the day when I had braces, popcorn was on the nope list of foods - is it still? Granted that was like almost 40 years ago.

Everybody say it with me, No blessings tonight.  No baby #3.  Keep it in your pants Derelick.  

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I got a kick out of how she feels she needs to explain it’s the first time the boys are at a sleepover together.

Well how else are we going to know that they’re such awesome parents that never leave their kids (except when they have left them overnight before) while also letting us all know they’re going to anniversary sex? ???

Edited by Trillium
Because my phone sucks at the random autocorrect
  • Love 8

Crap, if they've finally let Sammy overnight with Grandma, does that mean Jilly Bean isn't breast feeding anymore???  I mean she could have enough milk pumped and stored for overnight, but that seems to take planning and preparation and this is Jill.   Dang, now I can see that recipe - Extra milk for your nursing baby, no breast milk required.  

• Love 2

We love you both so very much and looking forward to many, many more together years for the both of you. Wow! Seriously...

I thought popcorn was a no no for people with braces. I know I was told no popcorn when I had braces years ago.

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1) I need brain bleach

2) you really should have watched online and figured out that duck lips are NOT how to kiss

3) the laundress in me is like GRASS STAINS!!!

4) did no one alter her dress, it seems to fit like crap, just as his suit does him.  WTF?

5) Jill's hair would have been much better up and Derelick should have shaved that 5 day growth for his wedding.

6) I had forgotten how bad this was.  And it's only gone downhill from there.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

We love you both so very much and looking forward to many, many more together years for the both of you. Wow! Seriously...

I thought popcorn was a no no for people with braces. I know I was told no popcorn when I had braces years ago.

My daughter got braces on Tuesday. Popcorn is on the forbidden foods list.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Triple P said:

My daughter got braces on Tuesday. Popcorn is on the forbidden foods list.

YMMV, but when I had (adult) braces, popcorn was fine as long as I flossed properly. I was told to avoid gum, caramels, other chewy and sticky stuff, and hard foods. 

Back on topic: That theater photo really shows how much the Dullard brothers resemble each other and their bigot mother. 

Edited by Heathen
Wrong letter
  • Love 2

On the Occasion of our Fourth Anniversary

Jun 21, 2018 | Family Blog | 0 

Happy Anniversary, Mi Amor!

Jill, I reflect nearly every day (if not every day), on how blessed I am to have you as my wife and best friend for life.  So it is, on this occasion of our 4th wedding anniversary that I think about, and want to share with you, how much you mean to me.  These past 4 years have been a roller-coaster in so many ways, but there’s nobody I’d rather be along for the ride with in this adventure called life.  Next to my salvation and life in Jesus Christ, you have been the greatest joy my heart has felt.  

Regardless of what you’re doing with the role you’re in, you work hard, as unto the Lord, whether it be as wife, mother, missionary, midwife, or friend.  Thank you for loving our boys and working hard to make our home a place where they can flourish.  I always enjoy coming home and hearing from Israel’s perspective all that he’s experienced each day   You’re the best mom, and I can tell, Israel and Sam love you so much, even if they don’t always express it now.  I know it isn’t easy, but I’m beyond grateful for the investment you’re making in our home and the lives of our children.  It doesn’t go unnoticed.  After a long day, I look forward to going home because of the haven you have made it.  Because of your hard work, our home is a place that’s energizing rather than draining, and I know that’s a rare thing in the society we live in.    

Whether we’re in the US working in a secular career or living abroad doing vocational mission work, you are a faithful witness to the good news of the Gospel.  You are a friend to so many, and your warm demeanor radiates to those you minister to.  It is truly a joy to see how the Lord is using you for his Kingdom.  I praise God for giving me the pleasure of calling you my wife.  Thank you for being faithful to your calling; even if it doesn’t seem like it on some days, you’re making an eternal difference.  

Considering all we’ve been through together, I feel like we’ve been together 20 years, but I’m also glad it hasn’t been that long yet, because I’m hoping for at least another 70 together!  You truly make me a better person, and I’m eternally grateful to our Lord, Jesus Christ, for giving you to me as my helpmeet.  As Proverbs 31:29 says, “…Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”  I love you more than you know.  Happy anniversary baby.

<3 Your hubby, Derick <3

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What is with their use of parentheses? I would have stopped reading right there, if this was addressed to me.

I know, right? Why not just say, "I reflect every day" and be done with it? It doesn't have to be literal. 

Also notice he keeps saying basically the same thing over and over again. He's grateful to God for giving him Jill as a wife. Sprinkle in a few key words here and there like "invest," "home," "boys," "witness," and it's like a game of fundie Mad Libs any of us could play. Yawn.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

For some reason I think we are happier together than these 2 and we have never started a GOFUNDME (GOTOMEFUND) to enable our sloth.  YAY us (HA!)!  Now here is my recipe:  Get a plastic bowl, fill with cereal, top with milk and walla, you have breakfast!  Sorry I didn't steal a pic to post with it.  

Hahaha!  This made my day!  So good! 

Yes, what secular careers!? 

And my home, as well as many other Ungodly homes, are energizing and not draining, and are a haven for our families. This isnt something special that only Christians have. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, awaken said:

And my home, as well as many other Ungodly homes, are energizing and not draining, and are a haven for our families. This isnt something special that only Christians have. 

I think he's referring to the 10 minutes he worked at Walmart right after they were married.

• Love 22
(edited)

He's also doing a hard sell for the SAHM lifestyle but failing miserably. 

and yeah, the "secular" job gave me a good chuckle. It's not as if he had one now, so his failed stint at Wally World is all he has on his resume. I should go check his LinkedIn profile to see if he's updated it with his current "job."

eta: He's calling himself a "Resident Missions Minister" for Cross Church. Oh dear...

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Whether we’re in the US working in a secular career or living abroad doing vocational mission work

I didn't know grifting off the "supporters" you've scammed by having your wife post trademark violating instagram recipes while you pretend to earn the mail order equivalent of a diploma counted as secular work.  As for the second half, I guess spell check got the best of him and I've fixed his post below - I'm sure Derick will realize his mistake and update soon <sarcasm alert>

Whether we’re in the US working in a secular career or living abroad doing vocational   VACATION FAKE   mission work

• Love 10

That picture of them in their wedding (not so) finery kissing is wrong on so many levels. They look like two CHILDREN who have never kissed anyone before. Oh wait... Honestly, that’s how toddlers kiss! 

Guess they figured the sex part out pretty quickly, though. They still don’t look as though they know how to kiiss though. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Hahahaha I know!!! I would hope most people have homes that aren't "draining." That one really pissed me off. I work all day, and then come home to my apartment, which I consider my haven. I keep it very clean, and sit down to relax with a home-cooked decent meal, might light some candles, play relaxing music, etc. I'm a heathen working woman, and I take pride in my home (of course I'm a not-too-closeted SAHM wannabe, but gotta find the husband first). 

Plus, how many homes has Derick really been in? We know these people don't have friends, so how many houses does he regularly visit to come to the conclusion that they're "draining?" The only homes they see are the Duggar compound, jessa's, joy's, etc. Are we to believe these good Christian homemakers have draining homes? Did his own mother have one, since she worked? Everything I've seen of Cathy's home looks nice and relaxing to me. And what is he getting home from? What secular job does he have?

i am at least glad he has that huge bucket of popcorn, though. I hope he slathered it with butter. Gotta fatten him up, and knowing Jill's cooking, that's probably the only decent food he's consumed in the last four years!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 8

Someone mentioned LinkedIn:

Experience

Resident Missions MinisterCross ChurchAugust 2017 – Present (11 months) | Springdale, AR

Work with leadership in the missions department to reach Northwest Arkansas, America, and the world for Jesus Christ!

MissionaryDillard Family MinistriesJuly 2015 – Present (3 years) | Central America

Developing human relief efforts and investing in people spiritually through communication of the Word of God, which is powerful unto salvation. 

Missionary/ Church Planter to El SalvadorS.O.S. MinistriesJuly 2015 –  May 2017 (1 year 11 months)| Clearwater, FL

-Work directly with current Central American leadership team.
-Assist mission teams coming from the USA (prepare, help lead, etc.)
-Help oversee work among gang communities, including job skills training, youth outreach, and other humanitarian efforts
-Help Salvadoran leaders train, disciple, and prepare young men for ministry
-Assist and help Salvadoran leaders advance the Gospel in unreached regions

Tax Accountant - Sales and Use Tax ControversyWalmartFebruary 2014 –  June 2015 (1 year 5 months) | Bentonville, AR

I worked with state and local tax jurisdictions across the U.S. to conduct sales and use tax audits in an efficient manner, including research on tax law and practices, to insure full compliance and proper remittance or refund of tax. 

Student - Volunteer CoordinatorOtherJanuary 2012 –  January 2014 (2 years 1 month) | Kathmandu, Nepal

I spent two years living in Kathmandu, Nepal. I led volunteer teams from America into Himalayan mountain villages as we helped in aiding Tibetan refugees. This mainly included service projects, training, and education for Tibetans and Nepalese. Trips lasted up to a month of living in the mountains. I was responsible for every aspect of the trip including, but not limited to travel logistics, lodging, food, training material, collection of materials for projects, and decision making while working.

Pistol Pete MascotOklahoma State UniversityApril 2009 –  April 2011 (2 years 1 month) | Stillwater, OK

Swimming InstructorAmerican Red CrossMay 2010 –  August 2010 (4 months) | Rogers, AR

Pool Manager, Lifeguard, Substitute TeacherCity of RogersMay 2006 –  August 2010 (4 years 4 months) | Rogers, AR

Education

Southwestern Baptist Theological SeminaryBible/Biblical Studies, 4.02014 –  2017

Oklahoma State University - StillwaterBachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, 3.52007 –  2011

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Derick cares about:

Economic Empowerment

Education

Health

Human Rights

Politics

Poverty Alleviation

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Someone mentioned LinkedIn:

Experience

Resident Missions MinisterCross ChurchAugust 2017 – Present (11 months) | Springdale, AR

Work with leadership in the missions department to reach Northwest Arkansas, America, and the world for Jesus Christ!

MissionaryDillard Family MinistriesJuly 2015 – Present (3 years) | Central America

Developing human relief efforts and investing in people spiritually through communication of the Word of God, which is powerful unto salvation. 

Missionary/ Church Planter to El SalvadorS.O.S. MinistriesJuly 2015 –  May 2017 (1 year 11 months)| Clearwater, FL

-Work directly with current Central American leadership team.
-Assist mission teams coming from the USA (prepare, help lead, etc.)
-Help oversee work among gang communities, including job skills training, youth outreach, and other humanitarian efforts
-Help Salvadoran leaders train, disciple, and prepare young men for ministry
-Assist and help Salvadoran leaders advance the Gospel in unreached regions

Tax Accountant - Sales and Use Tax ControversyWalmartFebruary 2014 –  June 2015 (1 year 5 months) | Bentonville, AR

I worked with state and local tax jurisdictions across the U.S. to conduct sales and use tax audits in an efficient manner, including research on tax law and practices, to insure full compliance and proper remittance or refund of tax. 

Student - Volunteer CoordinatorOtherJanuary 2012 –  January 2014 (2 years 1 month) | Kathmandu, Nepal

I spent two years living in Kathmandu, Nepal. I led volunteer teams from America into Himalayan mountain villages as we helped in aiding Tibetan refugees. This mainly included service projects, training, and education for Tibetans and Nepalese. Trips lasted up to a month of living in the mountains. I was responsible for every aspect of the trip including, but not limited to travel logistics, lodging, food, training material, collection of materials for projects, and decision making while working.

Pistol Pete MascotOklahoma State UniversityApril 2009 –  April 2011 (2 years 1 month) | Stillwater, OK

Swimming InstructorAmerican Red CrossMay 2010 –  August 2010 (4 months) | Rogers, AR

Pool Manager, Lifeguard, Substitute TeacherCity of RogersMay 2006 –  August 2010 (4 years 4 months) | Rogers, AR

Education

Southwestern Baptist Theological SeminaryBible/Biblical Studies, 4.02014 –  2017

Oklahoma State University - StillwaterBachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, 3.52007 –  2011

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Derick cares about:

Economic Empowerment

Education

Health

Human Rights

Politics

Poverty Alleviation

Well the highlighted is a bunch of bullshit. Unless he means taking away human rights.

Actually the whole thing is unreadable nonsense.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

On the Occasion of our Fourth Anniversary

Jun 21, 2018 | Family Blog | 0 

Happy Anniversary, Mi Amor!

Jill, I reflect nearly every day (if not every day), on how blessed I am to have you as my wife and best friend for life.  So it is, on this occasion of our 4th wedding anniversary that I think about, and want to share with you, how much you mean to me.  These past 4 years have been a roller-coaster in so many ways, but there’s nobody I’d rather be along for the ride with in this adventure called life.  Next to my salvation and life in Jesus Christ, you have been the greatest joy my heart has felt.  

Regardless of what you’re doing with the role you’re in, you work hard, as unto the Lord, whether it be as wife, mother, missionary, midwife, or friend.  Thank you for loving our boys and working hard to make our home a place where they can flourish.  I always enjoy coming home and hearing from Israel’s perspective all that he’s experienced each day   You’re the best mom, and I can tell, Israel and Sam love you so much, even if they don’t always express it now.  I know it isn’t easy, but I’m beyond grateful for the investment you’re making in our home and the lives of our children.  It doesn’t go unnoticed.  After a long day, I look forward to going home because of the haven you have made it.  Because of your hard work, our home is a place that’s energizing rather than draining, and I know that’s a rare thing in the society we live in.    

Whether we’re in the US working in a secular career or living abroad doing vocational mission work, you are a faithful witness to the good news of the Gospel.  You are a friend to so many, and your warm demeanor radiates to those you minister to.  It is truly a joy to see how the Lord is using you for his Kingdom.  I praise God for giving me the pleasure of calling you my wife.  Thank you for being faithful to your calling; even if it doesn’t seem like it on some days, you’re making an eternal difference.  

Considering all we’ve been through together, I feel like we’ve been together 20 years, but I’m also glad it hasn’t been that long yet, because I’m hoping for at least another 70 together!  You truly make me a better person, and I’m eternally grateful to our Lord, Jesus Christ, for giving you to me as my helpmeet.  As Proverbs 31:29 says, “…Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”  I love you more than you know.  Happy anniversary baby.

<3 Your hubby, Derick <3

Words escape me! If my husband said the same thing to me, I would be calling his medical team and asking them what the heck is in his medications. He should be thanking JB for getting him together with Jill. Of course, JB does think he is "the" Savior and Lord, but still...

20 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

It's Derick , he knows better than to listen to other people who are not es godly as he is .

• Love 8
7 hours ago, louannems said:

Do real celebrities post crap like this?

No, they're too busy with their careers and too protective of their privacy. Neither of these are considerations for a lazy famewhore like Derick.

• Love 9