Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I just Goggled Josh Duggar news, and there are a ton of current media reports claiming that Anna is divorcing him.  I know we've been hearing that for many months BUT if she has finally decided to leave him, it may have pushed him over the edge to the point that he's a loose cannon.

I just don't think I'm Christian enough (or stupid enough) to make myself joyfully available for such a sickly, pasty, doughy, sweaty man. The only urges I feel when I try to even imagine have everything to do with a Silkwood style shower....Ewwwwww!

I would imagine Anna will feel that way soon and she'll eventually decide to leave this disgusting piece of offal once and for all.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I could see Josh stealing back evidence from some woman he was cheating with. I'm not sure if that's him or not.

Like the money he paid her, maybe? Because please tell me he hasn't found any women who are willing to cheat with him for free. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I could see Josh stealing back evidence from some woman he was cheating with. I'm not sure if that's him or not.

Well if this speculation turns out to be correct,

2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Like the money he paid her, maybe? Because please tell me he hasn't found any women who are willing to cheat with him for free. 

she isn't able to identify the perp because he is wearing the invisibility shield known as shades, so we can probably conclude she wasn't valedictorian of the local high school.

• Love 3

If this is Josh, then he's escalating. Jim Boob can send him to all of the Jesus Jails he wants, but Josh will continue to self destruct. I wonder how much daddy's money can hide before everything comes spilling out into the open?

Edited by FakeJoshDuggar
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

If this is Josh, then he's escalating. Jim Boob can send him to all of the Jesus Jails he wants, but Josh will continue to self destruct. I wonder how much daddy's money can hide before everything comes spilling out into the open?

It's a foregone conclusion he'd escalate given he had no real therapy. But I gave him at least another decade before it happens. 

He'd probably much rather steal drugs or a phone with evidence than cash, anyway.

Edited by JoanArc
spelling
  • Love 1

You would think the Duggars would release a statement regarding the Josh/Dollar General allegations. Something like, 'We thank all our supporters for their recent concern regarding our son Josh. Please know that Josh is not a suspect nor has he ever been a suspect in the theft of a store employee's belongings. Please direct all further inquiries to the Springdale PD. Once again, we thank you for your support and concern.'

The radio silence really makes me question if something is going on.

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 6

I posit that with their horrific, abusive, divisive beliefs, and the effect it's had on the children, observed as we see them grow up, let's just call them damned. At least the Headship and his consort. Their children, Smuggar included, are victims who were/are trained (up) to parrot the rhetoric. Even Jessa hasn't gone off-script; she's miserable when forced out of her comfort zone for a plotline. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I posit that with their horrific, abusive, divisive beliefs, and the effect it's had on the children, observed as we see them grow up, let's just call them damned. At least the Headship and his consort. Their children, Smuggar included, are victims who were/are trained (up) to parrot the rhetoric. Even Jessa hasn't gone off-script; she's miserable when forced out of her comfort zone for a plotline. 

Oh, believe me, I didn't make that assertion out of any sympathy for them. They are exactly everything you wrote, and then some.

So much has been said about Anna giving birth to Michael on the toilet. But I don't recall much being said about Marcus's birth. I'm watching Season 12 Big Changes (don't ask why!)

So Anna's labor with Marcus progressed very quickly, and she arrives at some sort of midwifery birthing center just minutes before the birth. Anna actually has a water birth WEARING A LONG SKIRT!  If the center had time to fill the tub, then Anna would have had time to remove her skirt. Michelle could have held up her silly modesty drape.

(edited)
1 hour ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

There must be a slight kernel of truth to these continuing divorce rumors...RIGHT?

Well, there hasn't been any kernel of truth in the decades' long stream of rumors that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant .... so .... 

I have a feeling that tabloid rumors can proliferate based only on worldwide wishful thinking. I mean, who, besides Anna, the Keller parents, Jim Bob and Michelle, doesn't wish for Anna to be really truly seriously contemplating divorce? ..... That's a lot of wish power driving people to click on those links and buy those magazines. 

And "Anna Keller Duggar NOT Visiting Divorce Attorney!" does not a headline make. Let alone a clickable one. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4
(edited)

There is a picture of Josh, Anna and the 4 kids on the Duggars facebook page wishing him a Happy Birthday.  I don't know how to bring it over here.    Anna looks good its clearly an old picture as Meredith is still a baby she is toddler now.

Edited by Mya
  • Love 1

I saw the picture elsewhere. I wonder how old it is, since all the males are in shorts. 

I also wonder if they announced Joy's engagement today to take the heat off of Smuggar's birthday?

• Love 2

The kids look healthy and well cared for. Feel bad for Meredith with those goofy pigtails. Mack looks like a Mini Michelle.  Anna looks great Smuggar looks like he's lost weight, but still has that doughy and pasty and oily look.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Isn't that an old photo from last summer or early fall?  Josh hadn't had time to regain all the weight he lost at Bible rehab.

I was thinking it was an older photo too because the shorts seemed summmerish.

9 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Feel bad for Meredith with those goofy pigtails.

I was so concerned that the pigtails had been retired! (not really)

(edited)
On 03/03/2017 at 1:05 AM, Churchhoney said:

Well, there hasn't been any kernel of truth in the decades' long stream of rumors that Jennifer Aniston is pregnant .... so .... 

I have a feeling that tabloid rumors can proliferate based only on worldwide wishful thinking. I mean, who, besides Anna, the Keller parents, Jim Bob and Michelle, doesn't wish for Anna to be really truly seriously contemplating divorce? ..... That's a lot of wish power driving people to click on those links and buy those magazines. 

And "Anna Keller Duggar NOT Visiting Divorce Attorney!" does not a headline make. Let alone a clickable one. 

"Pregnant With Twins!

Anna's Baby Joy!"

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The kids look healthy and well cared for. Feel bad for Meredith with those goofy pigtails. Mack looks like a Mini Michelle.  Anna looks great Smuggar looks like he's lost weight, but still has that doughy and pasty and oily look.

Mack is a mini-Keller. She is a dead ringer for Suze's daughter, Noelle. All of the Mkids favor the Kellers, thank goodness. The fewer mini-Boobs in this world, the better. 

fta: That pic was from last summer, around Mere's first birthday. There are pics of Smuganna in the same clothes, I think on the Duggar suck-up blog. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Anna looks too orange, and I was dismayed that Meredith gets her turn with the silly fake Josie pigtails. 

Cant believe josh is only just turning 29. It's gonna be a looooooong road. 

• Love 6
On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 7:57 PM, awaken said:

Cant believe josh is only just turning 29. It's gonna be a looooooong road. 

For realz. Doesn't it seem like he should be turning 40 for some reason? All that drama and scandal and dude isn't even out of his 20s yet. Assuming they've got another 40+ years to go, that's an insanely long time to be stuck in an unhappy marriage. No way Josh will stay faithful if he was already bored five years in.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

Whatever happened to Fatboy's alleged mug shot? Was it him? Any update on this? That one in that shop or other

We never heard any follow-up. I still swear it was him and Boob used his connections to make it go away. From my understanding Boob's tentacles are quite far-reaching when it comes to local government and law enforcement.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Whatever happened to Fatboy's alleged mug shot? Was it him? Any update on this? That one in that shop or other

I was hoping to hear more about this as well sure looked like him to me.  Someone in the thread said that In Touch was looking into it maybe something might come out soon.

Pickles had a post to fb that is supposedly from the person who outed Josh to in touch.  I tried to copy the link, but I couldn't do it.  It was posted yesterday.

The person was outraged at the hypocrisy of the situation and the disgusting group he worked for.  I thought it was interesting.

The person who "outed" Josh is certainly very proud of herself, but I can't support an action like that. In exposing Josh, she also exposed his victims, and that wasn't fair. It doesn't matter that the police report was redacted, there were so many other identifiers it didn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure out who was violated. Yeah, the FRC is a shitty organization, but they're still in business, so what was the point? All this woman accomplished was getting Josh fired. To me, that wasn't worth re-victimizing the survivors. 

• Love 8

The person who "outed" Josh is certainly very proud of herself, but I can't support an action like that.

I know it's splitting hairs - but the molestations were fairly common knowledge among the townsfolk. The secret was already "out". It as the department's screwup that made victim. She may have expected that to go more professionally; I don't know.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The person who "outed" Josh is certainly very proud of herself, but I can't support an action like that. In exposing Josh, she also exposed his victims, and that wasn't fair. It doesn't matter that the police report was redacted, there were so many other identifiers it didn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure out who was violated. Yeah, the FRC is a shitty organization, but they're still in business, so what was the point? All this woman accomplished was getting Josh fired. To me, that wasn't worth re-victimizing the survivors. 

That's a very good point about the victims.  They were only little girls, not to mention Anna and her children.  So much heartache all the way around.

• Love 2