Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

This is so fucked up. It makes me think there is a current issue with Josh.

As repulsive and awful Josh is, I really don't think there's any evidence to think he's a pedophile.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

This is so fucked up. It makes me think there is a current issue with Josh.

I'd bet that, by now, the two t-shirts and leggings under a dress in 100-degree weather thing is mainly just a habit that they're all in. I.e., the kneejerk morning action: females wear two shirts if the neckline of one is more than an inch below the person's actual neck.

I mean, for one thing, the habit didn't relate to Josh in the first place -- it's all about the Gothard rules. 

And by now, they may even have forgotten the details of what those are, for all we know. But since they've been wearing two shirts day after day after day for decades, and since they know that that habit has something to do with making them specially-cherished-by-Jesus-and-above-the-crowd, they just keep doing it. 

Kind of like any old habit -- like putting up a Christmas tree. ... If somebody asks, Why do you do that? hardly anybody knows. And in the case of the tree, most never knew. But nevertheless a large number of us always always do it. And if seems very important (leaving aside the fact that this is a fun and pretty tradition....). But it's way more "just a habit" than it is anything else. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 5:00 PM, GeeGolly said:

Their living room is on the small side. Why would they put a giant tree in there? And it looks like the have one of those mid-century modern, hard resin, rocking chairs in there too.

That is stupid to have a tree like that in a room where the kids play.  Besides making sure Ivy doesn't eat the dirt, I'm sure the kids love playing in it.  I can just see  puzzle pieces, Lego men, play farm animals  & any other toys they are playing with strewn in & around the plant along with a covering of dirt over every thing.  

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They will be "inseparable buddies" until they aren't allowed to be which will be when they turn twelve.

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sure, Jessa. Just stop with that idiotic hashtag.

AD0E4952-20DC-4EE3-989B-3AC5F7798F5B.jpeg

Question. I get spaghetti without meat, but what is spaghetti without noodles?

#SayingsOfGeeGolly

• LOL 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sure, Jessa. Just stop with that idiotic hashtag.

AD0E4952-20DC-4EE3-989B-3AC5F7798F5B.jpeg

I'd love to know who else on the planet she imagines is using that hashtag. 

....I hope this doesn't mean she actually doesn't understand what hashtags are for.....That can't be true, right? Tell me she does know what hashtags are for. I mean, she's trying to make a living with social media.....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

I'd love to know who else on the planet she imagines is using that hashtag. 

....I hope this doesn't mean she actually doesn't understand what hashtags are for.....That can't be true, right? Tell me she does know what hashtags are for. I mean, she's trying to make a living with social media.....

At the very least she could have used #SpurgeonSays, much better than her idiotic one. But I agree, she has no idea how hashtags should be used.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hmmm, maybe she doesn't. I just checked it out and apparently Jessa has a non-friend named Charity.

I like Charity, can we adopt her?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

So Henry asks daddy for breakfast. Because Jessa still sleeps until noon?

I hope Ben has time to take care of Henry's breakfast requests prior to leaving for work.

You're making the assumption that he works. 😂

• LOL 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm sure Jessa checks #SayingsOfSpurgeon daily and imagines having this grand collection of sayings to share with the world and then, being a Duggar, write a book about nothing.

Hmmm, maybe she doesn't. I just checked it out and apparently Jessa has a non-friend named Charity.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/sayingsofspurgeon?lang=en

we all should be using the # sayingsofspurgeon as Charity is . Spurgeon says my toddler sister doesn't need leggings and 2 shirts so i will not be tempted. or my cousin Israel is going to school, wish i could go too. etc

the duggar family in general doesn't understand how # works. often their # things show naked pregnant women and other pics that would go against every single thing the profess to be against

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

we all should be using the # sayingsofspurgeon as Charity is . Spurgeon says my toddler sister doesn't need leggings and 2 shirts so i will not be tempted. or my cousin Israel is going to school, wish i could go too. etc

the duggar family in general doesn't understand how # works. often their # things show naked pregnant women and other pics that would go against every single thing the profess to be against

Trolling Jessa with this hashtag sounds like so much fun! Think I will begin 🤣.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

so those masks they were shown making for the family are not worn by the family?? I am shocked. Can't believe they would show making masks with no intention of wearing them....

heaviest sarcasm meant on this

• Love 14
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The Seewalds went out to brunch on Saturday. No masks, indoor dining. 

They are all acting like it's life as usual. A Duggar Covid outbreak wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Just in time for the premiere!

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Ben has a really good looking family!

And the women in the family wear whatever they want just like the men! I wonder if he is ever embarrassed by his wife's insistence in still following her daddy's modesty rules? And I wonder if he'll let Ivy wear regular clothes or if he'll cave to Jessa.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

He will have no saying in what Ivy wears, that will be all Jessa

The only say Ben has at all is probably in what he wears. Anything past that and Jessa rules.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The only say Ben has at all is probably in what he wears. Anything past that and Jessa rules.

I think you give Ben too much credit; I expect Jessa tells him what to wear much of the time, too.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

poor Spurgeon - my grandson same age as Spurge, is proudly proclaiming to everyone he talks to on facetime "did you know boys can pee outside?? my brother told me that, I try it all the time" 🤣

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Not to defend Anna, but my sister and I were not allowed to say "pee" or "poop" or "butt" growing up. My mom was a stickler for correct language usage; no colloquial variants allowed.

• Love 7