Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jessa said that Meech was going to act as her doula support. Claims she's calming. She's attended several of the grand's births, even Jill's. 

“Motherrrrrr is bleeding…..”

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
On 12/8/2023 at 2:50 PM, GeeGolly said:

I think its a girl - Willow, Holly, Sage or Juniper.

But Noah if its a boy. 

Yes bit what hideous middle name Ben saddle a boy with? I don't know Protestant history enough to guess.

• LOL 7
Just now, lascuba said:

Yes bit what hideous middle name Ben saddle a boy with? I don't know Protestant history enough to guess.

I thought Tozer was what we were thinking,  but I could be wrong. 

• Like 3
On 12/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, oliviabenson said:

Besides Ben and Jessa no one cares about the kids period. Her parents do not care whatsoever. I bet Shelly and pops can’t even name all their grandkids.

Except for Spurgeon. Who could forget that name?

• LOL 11
53 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Noel would be nice and it’s unisex.

Wasn't Noelle the middle name of Jeremiah's Christmas baby? Not that the Duggars are averse to repeating names/ using similar names, but I think Jessa will stick to the plant theme if it's a girl, and Noel doesn't seem to fit with her boy style, either. And I could see her disliking unisex-- gender needs to be immediately obvious!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, beckie said:

I thought Tozer was what we were thinking,  but I could be wrong. 

It was a joke to go with the first three kids' names because their initials would have then spelled out SHIT. Jessa ruined it by choosing Fern. Now if they go with Tozer we get the decidedly less amusing SHIFT. 

• LOL 24
7 hours ago, lascuba said:

I don't either but there is a dude named Walter Brueggemann. Noah Brueggemann Seewald checks all the boxes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, Zella said:

It was a joke to go with the first three kids' names because their initials would have then spelled out SHIT. Jessa ruined it by choosing Fern. Now if they go with Tozer we get the decidedly less amusing SHIFT. 

Shift… well at least it’s better than Shaft

I wonder if Jessa is a Simon & Garfunkel fan?

Girls names: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

• LOL 10
On 12/10/2023 at 2:44 PM, GeeGolly said:

Jessa will stop at 8 kids because its one more than Anna.

But probably at least 5 less than Joe and Kendra.

Since Jessa is most loyal to pops, Poppy seems the right suck up to jb name for a girl. I will stick with Boyce for a boy.

• Like 6

I think we'll find out soon enough what name these two fools pick! In her video, Jessa expressed hope that the baby wouldn't come on Christmas day. I hope it does! Michelle can make a 2nd banner to accompany HBD Jesus! Although Jesus wasn't born on December 25th, but who needs to pay attention to pesky details? Certainly not the Duggars!

• Like 12
10 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I think we'll find out soon enough what name these two fools pick! In her video, Jessa expressed hope that the baby wouldn't come on Christmas day. I hope it does! Michelle can make a 2nd banner to accompany HBD Jesus! Although Jesus wasn't born on December 25th, but who needs to pay attention to pesky details? Certainly not the Duggars!

It would be a third banner since Jeremiah and Hannah's little girl was born on Christmas day last year. 

If Jessa does give birth on Christmas,  maybe she'd name the child Emmanuel. 

• Like 9

I like the nickname..Auggie....but George is a good name...It seems " older" names for kids are in style again...George, Fred, Dorothy, Viola....I just feel for poor spurge.....he has to live his whole life with that name....unless he decides to change it when he is older...

• Like 11
54 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Half the Catholics I know pronounce it that way.

Just pointing it out. I read Nurie’s name incorrectly for a long time before someone actually said it on a video.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 6