Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ariel said:

It looks like Jess put some mascara on sleepy boy's lashes.  I wonder if Gothard would approve of that.

Boys often have thicker, longer lashes than girls.

That said, with all their talk on gender roles and Dreck's transphobic tweets, putting mascara on spurgiie would really be hypocritical. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Boys often have thicker, longer lashes than girls.

That said, with all their talk on gender roles and Dreck's transphobic tweets, putting mascara on spurgiie would really be hypocritical. 

She did put his hair in a bun...

Spurgie's lashes look natural to me. My nephews also had long and thick lashes. Some stranger even asked if my sister put false eyelashes on her eldest. One of the few tomes she was struck speechless, until later that is...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Yeah...... you think anyone can put mascara and/or eyeliner on a one year old without it being EVERYWHERE? Mkay.

Besides, there are pictures out there where Ben clearly looks like he's wearing false eyelashes, and I doubt he is.  (I'm on my phone or I would post one.)

• Love 1

People filter all sorts of pictures. Make it warmer, cooler, sepia, b/w, whatever. It's really not a statement on vanity. Think of your favorite photography blog...I promise they edit and filter the hell out of their pictures. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa's been a busy little Instagram bee the past day or so...

Jess is slipping.  It looks like she didn't take the time to put eye makeup on Spurge or at least photoshop it.

Cute. I'm such a sucker for pudgy baby hands and feet. Spurgie had almost a full head of hair, and Henry  is still as bald as a cue ball. But, Jessa has certainly done a very good job of keeping her boys clean, well fed, and happy.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Cute. I'm such a sucker for pudgy baby hands and feet. Spurgie had almost a full head of hair, and Henry  is still as bald as a cue ball. But, Jessa has certainly done a very good job of keeping her boys clean, well fed, and happy.

Jana has & she should be commended on that. Now she has to get to work & keep that mold house clean.  Cinderella has a lot on her plate.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Six month compare/contrast.

Jessa: Look people. I get you think we're assholes. I get you want us off TV. But look, ignore the others. I'm just a regular mom with cute babies. Look at the babies. Pay no attention to the adults. 

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Jessa: Look people. I get you think we're assholes. I get you want us off TV. But look, ignore the others. I'm just a regular mom with cute babies. Look at the babies. Pay no attention to the adults. 

Next season- Counting On: Rugrats style.

IMG_0669.PNG

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Dear Jessa:

Your babies seem nice, but there are a bunch of babies on reality TV.  So no go there.

Your husband has kept his fire and brimestone thoughts to himself lately, so that's a point for you.  But your a---hole brother in law has pissed everyone off in a huge way.  He called out someone ON YOUR OWN NETWORK for her transgender show.  Not cool, Jessa.  Not cool.  Have you looked at the TLC facebook lately?  People really don't care about the umpteen babies at this moment in time.  

I would strongly suggest you hide your Ahole BIL's phone for awhile.  Babies are not going to make this go away.

Good try, though!!

• Love 19
37 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

And the aunties that keep these kids clean & well feed so I can put on lots of makeup &  take selfies of me and them when a controversy with my family comes up.  We're cute & special & Jesus loves us.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 11

I can't help myself because most of the pictures are cute and typical, but ... two of the pictures bugged me. The one where Spurgie is cuddled in Ben's lap while Henry is locked in his car seat on the couch looking on. The other is where Henry is hammocked, squished, sandwiched and looks on the verge of suffocation.

• Love 1
On 8/9/2017 at 6:49 PM, GeeGolly said:

I can't help myself because most of the pictures are cute and typical, but ... two of the pictures bugged me. The one where Spurgie is cuddled in Ben's lap while Henry is locked in his car seat on the couch looking on. The other is where Henry is hammocked, squished, sandwiched and looks on the verge of suffocation.

Give Henry a break. From the looks on his face he was probably caught trying to get the hell out of there.

• Love 6

I've tried to see the cuteness in Henry but it's just a no for me. He's simply an average looking baby, then again i'm not one of those people that swears that all kids are cute. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Tasya said:

I've tried to see the cuteness in Henry but it's just a no for me. He's simply an average looking baby, then again i'm not one of those people that swears that all kids are cute. 

I agree, although I think Henry is one of those babies who's not super cherubic and cute during his early years but will turn out to be a good looking adult. 

• Love 7

I think the Henry stuff is just a coincidence. His six month birthday just happened to occur during Jazzgate. I don't think Jessa has much use for Derelict, and only uses Jill as a free "midwife."

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think the Henry stuff is just a coincidence. His six month birthday just happened to occur during Jazzgate. I don't think Jessa has much use for Derelict, and only uses Jill as a free "midwife."

Jill is useless as a midwife, since her credentials aren't worth the paper they're written on. Thanks in no small part  to JB not allowing her or any of her siblings to have an education.

• Love 7

We still don't know who attended Henry's birth, but we know Jill was there. I am afraid my assessment of Jessa using Jill the "midwife" as free labor isn't that far off the mark. Or off the mark at all. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

We still don't know who attended Henry's birth, but we know Jill was there. I am afraid my assessment of Jessa using Jill the "midwife" as free labor isn't that far off the mark. Or off the mark at all. 

When Henry was born, you could feel the love coming from Jessa.  She couldn't wait to hold him and love on him. 

• Love 6