Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

That's a fan blog. On the right side of the banner you can see the words fan blog. They may think the just born photo of Spurgeon is cute.

I didn't click through, but this sounds like Lily and Ellie's blog. Are they still using the topless picture of Iz?

Blessa is apparently on another banning spree. She is apparently banning followers of FamyFriday as well as FreeJinger, so you might want to unfollow them for a while, if she hasn't already gotten to you. She got me (again in another stealth ban), but I still have Benny Boy. 

• Love 3

So if all the Duggs over 10 are on the 'mission' trip, as well as Tabitha, who is with Jordyn, Jennifer, and Josie? And who is taking care of helpless Ben, Jessa and Spurge?

Michelle sometimes stays home, but she couldn't possibly handle ALL that herself.

And is homeboy, preacher boy Ben the stand-in male for these helpless women?

Or maybe Anna is holding down the fort?

Jessa can't be expected to care for little Spurgie all by herself.

• Love 4

So if all the Duggs over 10 are on the 'mission' trip, as well as Tabitha, who is with Jordyn, Jennifer, and Josie? And who is taking care of helpless Ben, Jessa and Spurge?

Michelle sometimes stays home, but she couldn't possibly handle ALL that herself.

I didn't see Jana in any of the pictures. Of course. 

Blessa is apparently on another banning spree. She is apparently banning followers of FamyFriday as well as FreeJinger, so you might want to unfollow them for a while, if she hasn't already gotten to you. She got me (again in another stealth ban), but I still have Benny Boy. 

One has to admire her work ethic in going through lists of followers and matching them up with her own. It sounds like a tedious chore. Her hard work is such an encouragement! Too bad she can't put her energy toward something productive like flipping burgers.

• Love 18

One has to admire her work ethic in going through lists of followers and matching them up with her own. It sounds like a tedious chore. Her hard work is such an encouragement! Too bad she can't put her energy toward something productive like flipping burgers.

It's not really that hard since various social media sites will show you who you have in common with certain people. 

It's not really that hard since various social media sites will show you who you have in common with certain people. 

Oh. That took the wind out of my sarcastic sails. I was picturing her going through lists comparing names all night. Still she had to click a few buttons so that's something...unless she assigned the task to Jana, of course.

• Love 1

Its interesting that Jessa did the deleting, particularly the FJ followers after the Duggs made their plane flights info private. I bet the Duggs were capitol P pissed about being watched by FJ and that info posted there ended up in the rags. It all felt really dirty to me so I get her taking action in the only way she has available because I would have probably done the same thing.

• Love 1

I bet Jessa is reading PTV multiple times a day, as well as FJ. What else is she doing into between baby Spurge being brought to her to nurse? I think she said, around the time that Spurgie was a couple of weeks old, that she has yet to chance a diaper. That boggles my mind. How does that happen? Does she wake someone up in the middle of the night after he is done nursing? Does she beckon someone to come when she notices a dirty diaper during the day? Does she even have contact with him when she is not nursing. How does that happen?

• Love 6

I bet Jessa is reading PTV multiple times a day, as well as FJ. What else is she doing into between baby Spurge being brought to her to nurse? I think she said, around the time that Spurgie was a couple of weeks old, that she has yet to chance a diaper. That boggles my mind. How does that happen? Does she wake someone up in the middle of the night after he is done nursing? Does she beckon someone to come when she notices a dirty diaper during the day? Does she even have contact with him when she is not nursing. How does that happen?

Like mother, like daughter. 

• Love 5

She thinks she's Lady Mary on Downton Abbey.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 9

Because she and Bin are just so so godly, they were sent a sign of the Lord's special favor: the first self-changing baby.

• Love 10

I don't think Jessa trolls here or FJ the website. My userame on FJ is not the same as it is on Instagram, and it's the Insta username that got blocked. So, I don't think it was the plane issue that bothers her, it was the talk about people diagnosing Spooge as autistic based on an 8 second video of him at Christmas. IOW, I think it's a shit ton more personal than where the plane is traveling, which I don't recall ever being discussed on the FJ or Famy Friday Insta accounts. 

I'm not blocked by any other Duggar or Famy, or even Meathead Ben, so I think this is an issue of her being offended (as I would be) vs. shutting down plane talk (which was effectively done when it went private earlier this week). I just don't see the two as related. 

She thinks she's Lady Mary on Downton Abbey.

Jessa would have to do more work to get to the Lady Mary level.  Lady Mary has been co-running the estate and wasn't afraid to get muddy saving the pigs.

• Love 5

And since I am pretty sure Jessa has never heard of PTV, I've been given permission to share some personal tidbits.

A member of a group I'm in has a cousin who is married to one of Ben's Seewald relatives. Close enough to get together for family events, like, say, Christmas. So, at the Seewald Christmas get-together, this woman, who,is a nurse, was able to talk to Jessa a bit (with a caveat before they showed up that Smuggar talk was off limits). Jessa was not tested for gestational diabetes, and Jessa insisted that they plan to adopt; the cousin interprets to mean that there will not be a lot of bio kids in her future. The baby's nickname is Fish (get it? haha), and the fundie crazy doesn't come from the Seewalds; it's Guinn's side of the family. The cousin has met Guinn's mother and says she's a carbon copy of Mechelle.

So, I think we can safely say that Jessa had little to no pre-natal care aside from her boutique ultrasound and Muffy's doppler check for the cameras. And we can call the baby Fish, since apparently everyone in their circle is! LOL

You're welcome. :D

thanks for the lowdown. How dangerous that she was not tested for GD.
  • Love 4

Bolding mine

And since I am pretty sure Jessa has never heard of PTV, I've been given permission to share some personal tidbits. 

A member of a group I'm in has a cousin who is married to one of Ben's Seewald relatives. Close enough to get together for family events, like, say, Christmas. So, at the Seewald Christmas get-together, this woman, who,is a nurse, was able to talk to Jessa a bit (with a caveat before they showed up that Smuggar talk was off limits). Jessa was not tested for gestational diabetes, and Jessa insisted that they plan to adopt; the cousin interprets to mean that there will not be a lot of bio kids in her future. The baby's nickname is Fish (get it? haha), and the fundie crazy doesn't come from the Seewalds; it's Guinn's side of the family. The cousin has met Guinn's mother and says she's a carbon copy of Mechelle. 

So, I think we can safely say that Jessa had little to no pre-natal care aside from her boutique ultrasound and Muffy's doppler check for the cameras. And we can call the baby Fish, since apparently everyone in their circle is! LOL

You're welcome. :D

Wow.

Difficult to change a child's nickname.

Poor thing.

• Love 1

So they went with the nickname from Deep Impact.

GD can cause stillbirth, and increases the mother's chance of becoming a Type 2 diabetic. Jessa is a fool. Straight up fool. I doubt Jill was tested either.

• Love 7

Thanks for the information, Sew!

Maybe Michelle can call Princilla for help. She came before to help Michelle during a missioncationing. I'm sure the dorm will have empty beds for Princilla and her little brood.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BANmrRaDfiZ/

Is Jesse stating to us: See--No swaddle!

Sew Sumi, thanks for the dirt. I'm not surprised to read Jessa basically winged her pregnancy and prenatal care. She's lucky her and Spurge are still alive.

Also, interesting to read the crazy comes from Guinn's side, not Mike's. I would have guessed the opposite.

Spurge looks more and more like Boob with every picture Jessa posts.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

I don't think Jessa trolls here or FJ the website. My userame on FJ is not the same as it is on Instagram, and it's the Insta username that got blocked. So, I don't think it was the plane issue that bothers her, it was the talk about people diagnosing Spooge as autistic based on an 8 second video of him at Christmas. IOW, I think it's a shit ton more personal than where the plane is traveling, which I don't recall ever being discussed on the FJ or Famy Friday Insta accounts. 

I'm not blocked by any other Duggar or Famy, or even Meathead Ben, so I think this is an issue of her being offended (as I would be) vs. shutting down plane talk (which was effectively done when it went private earlier this week). I just don't see the two as related. 

Spurgie is way too young to diagnose autism. People were just making stuff up. That seems unnecessarily cruel. There are many was to snark on Jessa. People should leave Spurgie along. 

• Love 20

My son was nearly ten pounds. Off and on the night after he was born, the nurses would come in and take his blood sugar. I was told it was because he was a bigger baby and they wanted to make sure he didn't have diabetes. I did NOT have gestational diabetes or anything, but since he was over a certain weight they still tested his blood sugar. It was always fine (thank goodness). But Jessa not being tested for GD makes me wonder what kind of routine care these infants in the Duggar home births are missing out on. Since Spur (I like that nickname best) was a bigger baby, it seems to me he would have had testing like my son if he had been born in a hospital or reputable birthing center. Obviously it seems he's healthy, but why do they take such chances like not having real medical professionals around to do tests that would normally be done if the circumstances called for it? I guess 'cause Jesus and all, but that really just taking a lot of chances with your and your child's health and lives. They are soooo lucky nothing has happened in these home births that couldn't be remedied by a trip to the ER, etc. (not that I wish anything bad on them like that).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8