Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

I love that she played the "I'm on tv!" card at Pump of all places, if I were  the manager I would have pointed to some random busboy and say "so is he!" Heck there would be a good chance it was Max.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

So, K Dudd wanted to be on season 8 and almost was with her ex fiance but her husband prevented it. On the podcast K confirmed this. Fame whore? Why would a COO of Kiss Me Mirrors who has been a millionaire and doesn't have to suck dick need to go on a reality show and why does she stay with npd hubby?

• Love 1

Things are ugly between Kelly and the rest of the cast it seems. I saw her arguing with Tamra and threatening to contact Simon and her husband estranged daughter (Sidney? Or is that Sophia? I can never keep Tamra's girls' names straight) but Tamra just posted this on Facebook. Shannon shared it too. 

Here's the link that was attached:

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/09/22/tamra-judge-kelly-dodd-twitter-war/

image.png

• Love 3

Oh goody.  Kelly, Tamra will chew your ass up and spit you out.  Every time she has been cornered or trapped, she manages to chew off a limb and come back stronger with a new limb in place.  Like a stone crab.    

tamra can be awful, but her uncanny ability to stir the most noxious of shit and come out smelling like a rose is fucking impressive.    She doesn't just survive, she thrives, and even when she's being a straight up bitch hag from hell, people are drawn to her.     

Kelly is quite the sack of shit for going after someone's family, especially young girls.   I think K dudd will be one and done.  Tamra and Shannon run shit (though Shannon hasn't realized her power yet), and you will not come out on top of either of them, but especially both of them.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Things are ugly between Kelly and the rest of the cast it seems. I saw her arguing with Tamra and threatening to contact Simon and her husband estranged daughter (Sidney? Or is that Sophia? I can never keep Tamra's girls' names straight) but Tamra just posted this on Facebook. Shannon shared it too. 

Here's the link that was attached:

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/09/22/tamra-judge-kelly-dodd-twitter-war/

image.png

Oh boy!  This will get very interesting.  Tamra is the one person you really don't piss off since she can be rabid.  Kelly is not only foul she is stupid.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, 100PercentPain said:

The reunion hasn't been filmed yet, right? Oh my lawd, I am excited. 

Last year it filmed on October 1st.  So time is drawing near.  I hope they get a few more episodes aired before they film the Reunion.

• Love 3

Well, Kelly has one supporter - Lizzie Rosvek thinks Shannon is "threatened" by her. Shannon's response wins the internet today. 

image.png

Lizzie also tried to claim that she wasn't on the show because she's "not desperate". Gretchen Rossi has joined the fray. It's like a battle royale of ex-Housewives no one cares about. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It gets weirder-Vicki dancing with Slade in Dallas. 

Good gawd.  Lemme run over to weather.com to see if hell is freezing over....

Ya know, with Tams playing the "keep watching to see what happens" vis a vis her relationship with Vicki & Kelly on the show (as well as this ongoing TwitFeud, which seems to have ramped up after shooting ended), whatever happens to kick off the rift better be damn good.  I don't want some lame ass ending to the season a la Tomgate over on NY.

I want some more deets from a different source (i.e., not Kelly's mouth) about Kelly's potentially having been cast for S8.  I just can't see how Michael could have stopped her from being on the show.  Possibly ill advised if she was going through a divorce and there could have been a gag order about divorce litigation matters, but he couldn't stop her participation, only their kid's appearance.  Hell, if he were smart, he'd have encouraged her to participate so her drunken antics would be recorded.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Ya know, with Tams playing the "keep watching to see what happens" vis a vis her relationship with Vicki & Kelly on the show (as well as this ongoing TwitFeud, which seems to have ramped up after shooting ended), whatever happens to kick off the rift better be damn good.  I don't want some lame ass ending to the season a la Tomgate over on NY.

I want some more deets from a different source (i.e., not Kelly's mouth) about Kelly's potentially having been cast for S8.  I just can't see how Michael could have stopped her from being on the show.  Possibly ill advised if she was going through a divorce and there could have been a gag order about divorce litigation matters, but he couldn't stop her participation, only their kid's appearance.  Hell, if he were smart, he'd have encouraged her to participate so her drunken antics would be recorded.

My guess is he would not let her film with her daughter and maybe her fiancé's wife (that just sounds like an oxymoron) would not allow his children to be filmed.  My guess is they want the RH kids on the show and any type of restriction is undesirable.  Bad enough when it happens once they are aboard.

I just the world would be a better place if Kelly was under a gag order.

I am also curious what she said about her mother in law. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Maybe he did this season at his lawyers insistence. She handed him the ammo he can use in court.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:
  1. Kelly said it in anger, so it was okay
  2. If Kelly had meant to hurt the woman's feelings she would have said it to her face and not on Instagram
  3. If you were Jewish you'd understand it was all just a sarcastic joke

4. Kelly is Sorry the fan is so thin skinned but she should understand that Kelly is the better person.

• Love 11

Clicking through links from that article it looks like she's also called a RHOC fan and whore and told another to get a nose job and various other things.  Jerri Blank needs to take Kelly's phone and change her Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram passwords for her own good. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Clicking through links from that article it looks like she's also called a RHOC fan and whore and told another to get a nose job and various other things.  Jerri Blank needs to take Kelly's phone and change her Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram passwords for her own good. 

The TT blog site is trying to claim it wasn't Kelly that did this because of how Kelly's name is spelled, kellydodd (twitter) compared to kellyddodd, but it was. She, Kelly, admits to going off on her but she did so on her Instagram account, kellyddodd, not her twitter. And YES, someone needs to remove her from any and all of her SM accounts. LOL

ETA. It appears that Kelly has 2 different twitter accounts and TT acknowledges that it was in fact Kelly but only because Kelly came right out and admitted to doing it (she pretty much bragged about doing it in fact).

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The TT blog site is trying to claim it wasn't Kelly that did this because of how Kelly's name is spelled, kellydodd (twitter) compared to kellyddodd, but it was. She, Kelly, admits to going off on her but she did so on her Instagram account, kellyddodd, not her twitter. And YES, someone needs to remove her from any and all of her SM accounts. LOL

ETA. It appears that Kelly has 2 different twitter accounts and TT acknowledges that it was in fact Kelly but only because Kelly came right out and admitted to doing it (she pretty much bragged about doing it in fact).

Just curious, what does "TT" stand for?  Thanks for helping me learn something new today!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sai said:

I guess this demonstrates how intimately involved viewers can become --  that, with all the topical problems in the world, someone would actually start a petition to have a D-level Bravolebrity removed from the cast. Did you read any of the comments? A sampling, copied directly from the site:

She's is vial, evil who needs professional help not a reality show

Pretty sure peeps have awarded Kenya/ATL that tiara.

Kelly needs serious intervention and help.

*Sigh* must be a “Kelly thing” because that's what some people have said for years about Kelly/NY.

This show can be used as such a powerful platform, yet Kelly uses it as a platform to fat shame and attack viewers and cast members.

Seriously – despite all their wind-bagging, has any HW on any franchise truly used her time on the show as an ongoing platform for betterment?

Kelly is a foul mouthed train wreck who needs to be in rehab. ..not on tv!!

Brandi/BH is frantic right about now and wondering how to regain the spotlight.

She is the most vile, vulgar person I have ever seen on the show

I'm remembering Nene/ATL getting physical on with multiple cast members on multiple occasions....

She obviously does not think before she opens her mouth. She then feels as if saying 'I'm sorry' will make things better.

Clearly this poster has never watched Ramona/NY.

Mind-boggling. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

I guess this demonstrates how intimately involved viewers can become --  that, with all the topical problems in the world, someone would actually start a petition to have a D-level Bravolebrity removed from the cast. Did you read any of the comments? A sampling, copied directly from the site:

Pretty sure peeps have awarded Kenya/ATL that tiara.

*Sigh* must be a “Kelly thing” because that's what some people have said for years about Kelly/NY.

Seriously – despite all their wind-bagging, has any HW on any franchise truly used her time on the show as an ongoing platform for betterment?

Brandi/BH is frantic right about now and wondering how to regain the spotlight.

I'm remembering Nene/ATL getting physical on with multiple cast members on multiple occasions....

Clearly this poster has never watched Ramona/NY.

Mind-boggling. 

I don't find the comments on there any different than some of the comments on this board.  She is a nut job.

• Love 5

Watching OC due to Kelly mainly (please make her a 1 Seasoner) and to some extent Tamra and Vicki, is rough going at this point as is NJ. 

I can't take all the screaming at each other and in public no less!!  It used to be fun to watch the HW shows but it's almost gross now.  I'm finding Million Dollar Listing LA/NY much more palatable. Hell, I've even turned off HW to watch re-runs of the sick fucks on Criminal Minds. 

Bottom line:  Kelly needs to go and so does Vicki (who never will though)

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 3

These two are really coming across as the trash version of Taylor and Burton: the drinking, the restraining orders, the temporary mental health hold, the on again off again marriage, and Kelly's current attempts to bait and entrap Michael. These two need to stay far away from each other, but they also need to be quarantined to protect the public. They're so notrocious. 

• Love 7

A reply to a comment on one of Tamara's Instagram pictures...  I x'd out the person's name she was replying to.

tamrajudge@xxxxxxx remember they are editing her so people won't completely HATE her. She's so vile they have to cut most of it out.

I believe it just from the parts production does keep in.

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 5
On 10/15/2016 at 10:17 PM, What In The said:

I am more confused about these two than a hermaphodite rubix cube with three tits.

That is so funny, it's a good thing I was not drinking milk, because it would have shot outta my nose on that one!!!

If challenging people to fights on Twitter is a job, it looks like he's employed...  https://twitter.com/ericmeza16

There's multiple tweets about ASU, so maybe he went there.  There's a tweet saying he doesn't live with Kelly and Jerri Blank is Jolie's nanny.  There's a tweet saying Kelly has more money than Michael.  I don't know how to embed the entire conversation on the boards and I don't trust myself not to fuck it up this morning anyway.

6 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Listen. Kelly is a piece of work. But you have to admit that telling Shannon that she needs a shave was pretty cool.

I laughed my ass off.

Personally, I thought it was horrendous.  A low, easy blow. A Donald Trump style put-down for someone who had no other way to score points in an argument. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Personally, I thought it was horrendous.  A low, easy blow. A Donald Trump style put-down for someone who had no other way to score points in an argument. 

Yes, I hate age related put-downs about women whether it be by puffed up presidential hopefuls, Real Housewives or posters to this board.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Applause!  I would think a college educated millionaire would have better insults.