Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Disagree. They met at a party and had a fun conversation and now he acts like this?

kelly even asked him at the beginning of the incident : do you remember me ?

no fun, king David. He might also be a Bit of a snob as well, imo.

Most people don't remember someone they met once years ago and what fun conversation, this one? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Most people don't remember someone they met once years ago and what fun conversation, this one? 

Well she just started on RHOC so it can’t be that long ago.

He is full of shit, imo. 

He missed out on a good opportunity to come accross as an fun guy.

And what was the point of him saying that there were cameras????

He could have kept it fun and light.( obviously not his style)

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Well she just started on RHOC so it can’t be that long ago.

He is full of shit, imo. 

He missed out on a good opportunity to come accross as an fun guy.

And what was the point of him saying that there were cameras????

He could have kept it fun and light.( obviously not his style)

Well, maybe he knows Kelly by her reputation, that of a loose cannon, more than the 1 time they may have met. And if that is how he knows her, then I can understand his hesitation of her getting in his car, also, I can read the tabloid headlines now, "David Foster hooks up with Kelly Dodd amid her divorce woes", "David Foster is the reason Kelly Dodd divorcing husband", "David Foster IS the other man"! LOL

And, I think DF knew that TMZ was trying to get some kind of scandalous comment from him and was doing all he could to leave politely.

ETA, the only year Yolanda and Kelly were on their respective (different) HW shows, was 2015 and Yolanda/David were already separated/divorcing. So, there is a very good chance that David has never met/spoken to Kelly before the other night when TMZ filmed it. LOL 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Disagree. They met at a party and had a fun conversation and now he acts like this?

kelly even asked him at the beginning of the incident : do you remember me ?

no fun, king David. He might also be a Bit of a snob as well, imo.

Maybe he doesn't like drunk women, but disagree, that's fine :)

On Monday evening, the veteran music producer was leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood when TMZ camerascaught him quickly interacting with RHOC‘s Kelly Dodd who said to him, “I saw you at the … thing, remember?” to which he replied, “yes, a long time ago.”

Edited by NeverLate
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, maybe he knows Kelly by her reputation, that of a loose cannon, more than the 1 time they may have met. And if that is how he knows her, then I can understand his hesitation of her getting in his car, also, I can read the tabloid headlines now, "David Foster hooks up with Kelly Dodd amid her divorce woes", "David Foster is the reason Kelly Dodd divorcing husband", "David Foster IS the other man"! LOL

And, I think DF knew that TMZ was trying to get some kind of scandalous comment from him and was doing all he could to leave politely.

ETA, the only year Yolanda and Kelly were on their respective (different) HW shows, was 2015 and Yolanda/David were already separated/divorcing. So, there is a very good chance that David has never met/spoken to Kelly before the other night when TMZ filmed it. LOL 

She got the picture! She said that they met and he told her to get off the show. Now, it could be a photoshopped picture and she could just be making up the story. Anything is possible with those girls.

13 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

She got the picture! She said that they met and he told her to get off the show. Now, it could be a photoshopped picture and she could just be making up the story. Anything is possible with those girls.

They probably met 3 years ago, when he/Yolanda were still pretending they were still together, at some Bravo event but a short conversation like this, Kelly to DF, "Hi, I'm Kelly, I'm new to the OC show, any advice for me/my husband", DF to Kelly, "Yes, Get off the show", doesn't equate to anything memorable to someone like DF IMO. I have no doubts that there are a number of people that don't want to acknowledge they know Kelly, especially when she has been drinking. LOL

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They probably met 3 years ago, when he/Yolanda were still pretending they were still together, at some Bravo event but a short conversation like this, Kelly to DF, "Hi, I'm Kelly, I'm new to the OC show, any advice for me/my husband", DF to Kelly, "Yes, Get off the show", doesn't equate to anything memorable to someone like DF IMO. I have no doubts that there are a number of people that don't want to acknowledge they know Kelly, especially when she has been drinking. LOL

Especially when she's been drinking, ugly unfiltered Kelly comes out.DF is too classy for KD imnsho.

• Love 2

I'm surprised that TMZ hasn't posted its Skype interview with Kelly that aired yesterday (does TMZ do a next-day rebroadcast?) She was clearly playing (you can hear her say to David, "I'm kidding with you," before he gasps "there are cameras on!" She replies, "O they don't care." In the interview she discusses having met the old fart previously and, despite, the TMZ toadies best efforts to make her the bad guy, comes off fine. David, as we know from the text that accompanies the vid, was "shaken" by the encounter.  Poor sad shaken David. What an asshole.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/david-foster-stops-kelly-dodd-getting-in-car/

Edited by SCS
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, SCS said:

I'm surprised that TMZ hasn't posted its Skype interview with Kelly that aired yesterday (does TMZ do a next-day rebroadcast?) She was clearly playing (you can hear her say to David, "I'm kidding with you," before he gasps "there are cameras on!" She replies, "O they don't care." In the interview she discusses having met the old fart previously and, despite, the TMZ toadies best efforts to make her the bad guy, comes off fine. David, as we know from the text that accompanies the vid, was "shaken" by the encounter.  Poor sad shaken David. What an asshole.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/david-foster-stops-kelly-dodd-getting-in-car/

I can understand why he was "shaken" a bit, between the TMZ crew asking bizarre questions and Kelly, it was a weird encounter to say the least. First they asked him about Manson, then they asked him about SG lip singing at the AMA show, then it was a political question and finally, Kelly opening his car door and acting like she is getting it! As for the "there are cameras" comment, with all the rape/sexual harassment allegations in the last month or so, a lot of celebrity/political guys may be a bit hesitant for some woman they barely know getting into their personal car, especially if said woman is drunk. IMO, the TMZ crew was trying to make DF look bad, not Kelly. 

• Love 5

I can understand why he was "shaken" a bit, between the TMZ crew asking bizarre questions and Kelly, it was a weird encounter to say the least. First they asked him about Manson, then they asked him about SG lip singing at the AMA show, then it was a political question and finally, Kelly opening his car door and acting like she is getting it! As for the "there are cameras" comment, with all the rape/sexual harassment allegations in the last month or so, a lot of celebrity/political guys may be a bit hesitant for some woman they barely know getting into their personal car, especially if said woman is drunk. IMO, the TMZ crew was trying to make DF look bad, not Kelly. 

TMZ is, by nature, weird and provocative, and Grandpappy DF has been around long enough to play the , "Hey, guys  nice to see you, no comment" game if he wanted. Manson's death was in the news, the AMA stuff was in the news (especially in his industry), politics are never not in the news, and he had just spoken to Kelly on camera and had met her in the past. Maybe DF doesn't read the news unless it's about him and it kisses his tush.  He's a dweeb who gets befuddled when he's not controlling the situation. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SCS said:

TMZ is, by nature, weird and provocative, and Grandpappy DF has been around long enough to play the , "Hey, guys  nice to see you, no comment" game if he wanted. Manson's death was in the news, the AMA stuff was in the news (especially in his industry), politics are never not in the news, and he had just spoken to Kelly on camera and had met her in the past. Maybe DF doesn't read the news unless it's about him and it kisses his tush.  He's a dweeb who gets befuddled when he's not controlling the situation. 

I don't think he got "befuddled", I think he wanted to leave and was trying to be polite in doing so, no need/desire to piss off the TMZ idiots. He spoke to Kelly because she said something to him first, again, he was being polite, nothing more and meeting her 1 time before doesn't mean they "know" each other. LOL Again, he wasn't rude to anyone even though, IMO, they tried to make him look bad. And, Kelly was doing what she could to get on camera since it seems that the TMZ crew didn't have any interest in her before she tried to get into DF's car, talk about doing/saying anything to get on camera! LOL

• Love 2

I don't think he got "befuddled", I think he wanted to leave and was trying to be polite in doing so, no need/desire to piss off the TMZ idiots. He spoke to Kelly because she said something to him first, again, he was being polite, nothing more and meeting her 1 time before doesn't mean they "know" each other. LOL Again, he wasn't rude to anyone even though, IMO, they tried to make him look bad. And, Kelly was doing what she could to get on camera since it seems that the TMZ crew didn't have any interest in her before she tried to get into DF's car, talk about doing/saying anything to get on camera! LOL

LOL maybe he met her more than once. Maybe he met her multiple times. Maybe the old poot just can't remember. Lot of "maybes" to consider. What does not appear to be a maybe: that Kelly was in any way threatening or was doing anything other than jesting with him LOL. 

• Love 4

There's more at the beginning of this video, it looks like David went in there for some sort of meeting JJ Lin (total set up for the paparrazzi plus) and the TMZ cameras stay out there to wait for him to exit.

There is also a different camera shot of Kelly...she says something like I know you from the cigar thing....he says yeah, that was a long time ago

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SCS said:

LOL maybe he met her more than once. Maybe he met her multiple times. Maybe the old poot just can't remember. Lot of "maybes" to consider. What does not appear to be a maybe: that Kelly was in any way threatening or was doing anything other than jesting with him LOL. 

Kelly mentions meeting him once before and DF agrees saying "a long time ago", so she has only met him 1 time. I never said that Kelly was 'threatening" nor did I say that David felt/reacted that way either. What I said was that Kelly wanted the camera time with TMZ that badly that she tried to get into his car despite not really knowing him and that DF was polite to her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly mentions meeting him once before and DF agrees saying "a long time ago", so she has only met him 1 time. 

Maybe Kelly forgot. Doesn't she drink?

I never said that Kelly was 'threatening" nor did I say that David felt/reacted that way either. What I said was that Kelly wanted the camera time with TMZ that badly that she tried to get into his car despite not really knowing him and that DF was polite to her

No one --certainly not I -- said you said Kelly was threatening or that David felt/reacted that way. However, his peeps said he was shaken by the encounter. Replace "shaken" with any of its alphabet of  synonyms (say alarmed at the beginning to unnerved at the end with all kinds of words in between) and you'll see "threatened" kind of works

o-SAWYER-570.jpg?7

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I think it's super obvious from the clip that David is insanely attracted to Kelly and trying to mask it with faux-outrage.

Next season's story line.

• Love 3

I'm betting we see lots of Kelly Dodd  on TMZ etc,newly divorced, and drunk. Hmm, reminds me of Brandi Glanville( shudder)

I never said that Kelly was 'threatening" nor did I say that David felt/reacted that way either. What I said was that Kelly wanted the camera time with TMZ that badly that she tried to get into his car despite not really knowing him and that DF was polite to her

Bingo!

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, misschung said:

Okay, call me crazy, but I liked Kelly during the Iceland trip. 

I was surprised that last season I Could Not Stand Kelly and wanted her gone;  I won't say she pulled a Camille, but I kind of liked her this season.  She had some moments, for sure (The Quiet Woman, anyone?), but overall, I didn't mind her.

• Love 2

The Dudd is an alcoholic.  If you get shit faced and can’t control your behavior, you are an alcoholic.  Alcoholism comes in several degrees.

and mixing pills with alcohol is even worse.

This idiot needs rehab.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

The Dudd is an alcoholic.  If you get shit faced and can’t control your behavior, you are an alcoholic.  

That would describe most people on reality shows, and some people who watch them (at least, on occasion, when we scream at the TeeVee and sometimes even throw things).  ;-)

• Love 4

Mu Shu  ,I totally agree with your comments. I especially agree because she’s a MOTHER to her child. What kind of example has she set for her daughter? Jolie’s father will have to answer for his own conduct but Kelly is the one on HWOC. That poor child has no chance to have a normal life with mom and dad going to her school to watch her Christmas concert to watch her sing. As we’re about to do with our grandson. These people have no idea how much these small things mean to their children and grandchildren. 

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, nexxie said:

Neither parent seems like a good choice - maybe grandma would be better.

I'm not so sure, we really never saw Michael do/say anything questionable about/towards Kelly and her biggest complaint against him was that he was "controlling" because he wanted her to stay home with him/Jolie more. Kelly is far more into partying than she is parenting IMO.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not so sure, we really never saw Michael do/say anything questionable about/towards Kelly and her biggest complaint against him was that he was "controlling" because he wanted her to stay home with him/Jolie more. Kelly is far more into partying than she is parenting IMO.

If he really was diagnosed with npd, that’s a big problem as far as parenting goes.

9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If he really was diagnosed with npd, that’s a big problem as far as parenting goes.

Yes but we only have Kelly's word that this happened and IMO, Kelly has displayed more signs that she is NPD. LOL 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes but we only have Kelly's word that this happened and IMO, Kelly has displayed more signs that she is NPD. LOL 

They both could have that disorder - which would be awful for Jolie.

• Love 2
Just now, nexxie said:

Seems Michael might have corrected Kelly if he never had that diagnosis.

Not if he was really wanting to save their marriage/family, she is the one that filed for divorce (both times), not him. Oh, and it is Kelly that is estranged from her own mother/brother, not him, which says a lot about her being the issue (NPD) IMO.

• Love 4
On 1/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, nexxie said:

Neither parent seems like a good choice - maybe grandma would be better.

Do we know what happened to Grandma?  Other than as Wire pointed out she is on the outs with her mom.

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Seems Michael might have corrected Kelly if he never had that diagnosis.

He may have very well in the court documents.  It has to be a difficult road for Kelly with her anger management courses and so many run ins with others to sell that Michael is inappropriate.

9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly likes to go go go and Michael not so much so.

Kelly seems pretty intent on making Jolie and actress/model.  

• Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Instagram thought I'd be interested in this.  Not sure if I'm a tacky philistine and the brows actually look good or if I'm correct and they are ridiculous.  If the tags aren't a lie, those things are permanent ?

Your instincts are correct.  She had them microbladed.  I'm thinking a stencil and a Sharpie would have been much cheaper.

"Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that creates hairlike strokes to fill in sparse or thinning brows. ... But it is a major investment: microblading can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,600."

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

The new severe brows look cartoonish. 

*eyeroll*. These women. Especially the Orange County wives.

her eyebrows are black electrical tape. 

I have to give credit to another poster for that, name escapes me now.

Sorry but that clip of her kid singing was not easy to listen to.

• Love 5

Did anyone else see Tamra's post on Instagram..a photo of her teenage son (Simon is the dad) graduating from high school? Kelly Dodd posted a comment regarding the photo:

"Damn he's hot!"

Hey Kelly....your comment was creepy, inappropriate and so wrong!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Did anyone else see Tamra's post on Instagram..a photo of her teenage son (Simon is the dad) graduating from high school? Kelly Dodd posted a comment regarding the photo:

"Damn he's hot!"

Hey Kelly....your comment was creepy, inappropriate and so wrong!

Kelly is repugnant.  Wish she's fade into the sunset.

• Love 4
On 6/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, Gam2 said:

Oh, Kelly. Sweetheart. Those eyebrows will be with you forever. Sad, sad for you.

No, they fade pretty much within the first two months, and have to be redone about every two years.  They don’t use tattoo inks.  

Kelly looks like the nemesis baby from the Simpsons. 

• Love 5