Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

Kelly Dodd's history of shart fighting:

A little history in March of 2012, Kelly filed for divorce from her husband Michael Dodd.  She then took up with a man Jeffrey Caldwell.  In February of 2013, she had Caldwell arrested (charges later dropped) for battery.  Of course she put his mug shot and restraining order out there.  Apparently she continued to live him and in January of 2014, Caldwell's wife Dana, filed for restraining orders, claiming Kelly and her estranged husband had a history of violent fights in front of the minor children.

In July of 2014, Michael Dodd filed battery charges against Kelly, and she was arrested and ordered to AA and therapy.  The restraining order he was granted  was later modified to provide for peaceful exchange of the minor child.

In September of 2015, Kelly was back at it with, Jeffrey Caldwell's new girlfriend, Heidi Delgadillo woman had a child enrolled in Kelly's daughter's school.

Among the gems between the mental giants Kelly and Heidi:

Heidi-"Old insecure cougar with a fat kid. Dirty beiner. (sic)

Kelly-Learn how to spell dumbfuck.

There is another confrontation at the children's school-

Heidi-Fake bag

Kelly-Fake hair, fake boobs and fake lips,

Some mutual nail digging into the forearms.

Kelly files for restraining order and fails to show-case dismissed. 

So on a period of two and a half years Kelly has been party to four restraining orders. Two with men and two with women who were married or involved with her married ex-fiancé.  I don't think Kelly is over the former fiancé.

Now she wants to sue Nina for character assassination? 

• Love 12

Some more gems from Kelly (these are from Court records:

The wife of Kelly's fiancé, filed for a restraining order, becoming concerned after her husband had a black eye.  Kelly having her then fiancé arrested. In her application for a TRO she attached the following from her husband's phone and I Pad. Apparently Kelly was using his devices to communicate the following to the woman:

"you are so fucking lazy."

"maybe you should try going to the gym. . . you look a little saggy."

"you need a chin implant and your jowels done you old hag.  And you (sic) tits bring it on you old hag. You troll of a bitch."

The woman responded to Kelly through her attorney to Kelly's attorney.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The wife of Kelly's fiancé, filed for a restraining order, becoming concerned after her husband had a black eye.  Kelly having her then fiancé arrested. In her application for a TRO she attached the following from her husband's phone and I Pad. Apparently Kelly was using his devices to communicate the following to the woman:

"you need a chin implant and your jowels done you old hag.  And you (sic) tits bring it on you old hag. You troll of a bitch."

Kelly needs a straight jacket/padded room, not to be on a reality TV show. LOL

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly was like 37 or 38 when this was happening. Lord in heaven is she trashy and juvenile. I think she might be the slightly less mature version of Kristen Doute from Vanderpump Rules.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kelly was like 37 or 38 when this was happening. Lord in heaven is she trashy and juvenile. I think she might be the slightly less mature version of Kristen Doute from Vanderpump Rules.

The irony is she was living in the woman's home with her husband while throwing out the insults. 

• Love 6

Kelly is a piece of work.  No wonder she and Vicki get along when it's convenient for Vicki.

So....does anyone know what Kelly's job was in the 'corporate' world?

Oh, and what the heck does her brother do that he's living with his sister and her family.  I get her mom living there.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly is a piece of work.  No wonder she and Vicki get along when it's convenient for Vicki.

Oh, and what the heck does her brother do that he's living with his sister and her family.  I get her mom living there.

35 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

She,worked under her bosse's table. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

She,worked under her bosse's table. 

Maybe. And I hate saying this but the fact is, IMO, I don't think this woman has a clue.  From what I've seen, this woman is about being attractive to men and using words to put down other women.  She's not about empowerment of herself as a women.  It's about her using her sexuality to maintain her lifestyle.  She is a an aware woman's worst nightmare.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I believe Kelly worked in advertising at a newspaper.  According to her story, she met Michael in NY in 2004, and they became "inseparable" and married in 2006 and had Jolie.  Michael took his job with Leap Frog in 2005, Leap Frog is headquarters out of the San Francisco bay area.  During the Reunion at one point when speaking of the 730 exam she said Michael was living in San Francisco.  She said she was a stay at home and homewrecker.

Cobbling together her statements from the various restraining order applications and responses it appears Kelly moved from San Francisco to OC sometime during late 2011 or early 2012.  She apparently became involved with her fiancé at the same time.  She would have had to live in Orange County for three months before filing for a divorce.

Apparently Kelly's brother spends a great deal of his time on social media harassing Eddie, trying to prove he is gay. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Apparently Kelly's brother spends a great deal of his time on social media harassing Eddie, trying to prove he is gay. 

Shaking my damn head. So the grown ass man-boy brother that also lives in sis's home with sis and mommy, does this ? Well, mommy done raised not one, but two kids with major arrested development.

Zoeysmom, do you have a link for this? Just curious to see.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Kelly worked in advertising at a newspaper.  According to her story, she met Michael in NY in 2004, and they became "inseparable" and married in 2006 and had Jolie.  Michael took his job with Leap Frog in 2005, Leap Frog is headquarters out of the San Francisco bay area.  During the Reunion at one point when speaking of the 730 exam she said Michael was living in San Francisco.  She said she was a stay at home and homewrecker.

Cobbling together her statements from the various restraining order applications and responses it appears Kelly moved from San Francisco to OC sometime during late 2011 or early 2012.  She apparently became involved with her fiancé at the same time.  She would have had to live in Orange County for three months before filing for a divorce.

Sounds like he's got some sexual issues and has some questions about himself.

An adult male living with his mom, his niece, and his sister living off of her rich husband.... sounds like a creepy loser to me.

• Love 12

Some more endearing e-mails from Kelly (pretending to me her fiancé to his ex-wife):\

"I would do anything to get you back.  Being with another girl is the last thing on my mind.  I won't go on any dates if there is a chance for us.  I will wack (sic) off in the shower thinking of you!  Baby you are the only one for me.  I want to marry you."

Then there is this one to her fiancé's 12 year old son:

"Tell your Dad and your mom to stop texting me, I will never go back to him ever. . . (he) tried to kill me! Everyone witnessed it!"

She apparently did go back and then ended up battering her husband Michael.  The former wife of her fiancé stated in her declaration her ex had black eye(s) on three occasions courtesy of Kelly.

This is a woman claiming her character has been defamed.

• Love 9
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM, breezy424 said:

He's actively being Mexican because that's how they roll according to Kelly. I wish she had said anything that made a modicum of sense like "When Michael and I were seperated, my mom and brother moved in to help me out with Jolie and around the house" or "My family is Mexican American from Arizona. It was really important to me that Jolie have relationships with her relatives and learn about her Mexican heritage." Explanations that make sense. Boom. Done.

Saying we're Mexican and that's how we roll, hints at classism and bigotry. It doesn't sound so great. Additionally when Kelly fails to explain why her family lives with her, your mind goes to stereotyped places. Lots of people are familiar with moms moving in to help out around the house and with kids. Having a brother move in is a lot more rare so your think about what circumstances might cause an adult man to move in with his sister's family: divorce, criminal justice issues, bankruptcy, rehab, and unemployment. There could be other reasons, but Kelly hasn't said squat so you think about some of the more nefarious reasons. Eric could be living there because he's pursuing a degree and it's cheaper to live with them. He could be getting  a business off the ground. He could have some job that is in another state or country and it makes more sense for him to live with them when he's back for a couple of weeks. But just saying we're Mexican doesn't tell you anything.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9

LOL,

I like Kelly, This bunch of hags pretend to be polished, mature, adult women.

Kelly is just an unhinged, let 'er rip broad.

They all, at one time or another, have acted like Kelly has and they just pretend that nothing happened after THEIR shitstorm.

IF it's not talked about, it never transpired.

------

If the crazy ones are GIB, Kelly is probably the Best on the West Coast.

I'd use a fake name and rent a room....she'd never know what hit her?

• Love 5
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 1:54 PM, zoeysmom said:

Kelly Dodd's history of shart fighting:

A little history in March of 2012, Kelly filed for divorce from her husband Michael Dodd.  She then took up with a man Jeffrey Caldwell.  In February of 2013, she had Caldwell arrested (charges later dropped) for battery.  Of course she put his mug shot and restraining order out there.  Apparently she continued to live him and in January of 2014, Caldwell's wife Dana, filed for restraining orders, claiming Kelly and her estranged husband had a history of violent fights in front of the minor children.

In July of 2014, Michael Dodd filed battery charges against Kelly, and she was arrested and ordered to AA and therapy.  The restraining order he was granted  was later modified to provide for peaceful exchange of the minor child.

In September of 2015, Kelly was back at it with, Jeffrey Caldwell's new girlfriend, Heidi Delgadillo woman had a child enrolled in Kelly's daughter's school.

Among the gems between the mental giants Kelly and Heidi:

Heidi-"Old insecure cougar with a fat kid. Dirty beiner. (sic)

Kelly-Learn how to spell dumbfuck.

There is another confrontation at the children's school-

Heidi-Fake bag

Kelly-Fake hair, fake boobs and fake lips,

Some mutual nail digging into the forearms.

Kelly files for restraining order and fails to show-case dismissed. 

So on a period of two and a half years Kelly has been party to four restraining orders. Two with men and two with women who were married or involved with her married ex-fiancé.  I don't think Kelly is over the former fiancé.

Now she wants to sue Nina for character assassination? 

Kelly is so crazy, unstable, bigoted, and terrible that I find myself believing some of her allegations about Michael because what stable sane person would be witness to all of the above and willingly go back to her. Maybe he's operating under the sunk costs fallacy. But just because he's been with Kelly this long and has a kid with her doesn't mean there is any future value in staying with Kelly. The woman is a walking superfund site. She is a runaway garbage truck crashing into a tire fire located next to a manure lagoon. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL,

I like Kelly, This bunch of hags pretend to be polished, mature, adult women.

Kelly is just an unhinged, let 'er rip broad.

They all, at one time or another, have acted like Kelly has and they just pretend that nothing happened after THEIR shitstorm.

IF it's not talked about, it never transpired.

------

If the crazy ones are GIB, Kelly is probably the Best on the West Coast.

I'd use a fake name and rent a room....she'd never know what hit her?

Well one of Kelly's fans did point out she was the only correctly holding her champagne flute in this photo.  The embarrassment suffered by the others must be devastating. 

And of course there is Andy, who knows what shame he must feel.  ;-)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well one of Kelly's fans did point out she was the only correctly holding her champagne flute in this photo.  The embarrassment suffered by the others must be devastating. 

LOL, what was the old joke about knowing how to hold her 'licker'?

You'd figure Ms fucking Fancy Pants would know how to hold a glass of 'champs' - what a poser.

Someone doesn't have good posture......

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is it is Guiness/Champagne like they were served in Ireland.

I thought it was sparkling shiraz, which tends to show up in the wine shops in my area during the fall. It's also served year round in Australia. None of which makes any sense for this show, so it probably is that Guiness champagne cocktail.

• Love 1
On 11/13/2016 at 6:45 AM, zoeysmom said:

Well she knows how to drink.  I'll give her that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On November 17, 2016 at 7:12 AM, zoeysmom said:

An interview with Kelly about  her house.  My favorite part-is originally she worked with a designer.  Uhm Kelly your house is white.  http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hp-my-favorite-room-kelly-dodd-20161112-story.html

Not getting your point. Kelly's color scheme, which she addresses in the feature, is white-on-white with brass and gold accents. Vanderpump's interiors are neutrals with pink and rose accents. I'm pretty sure we could find a HW whose interiors are white-on-white with animal print accents. White-on-white and neutral decor with accents of peach or sea foam or whatever is a SoCal thing along with swimming pools and movie stars and facial fillers and pretense and etched glass and people imagining themselves part of some coveted inner circle. And liver spots. Like on Tamballs. Now that's an example of some heavy and ageing sun damage. But I digress. Back to Kelly.

• Love 2

I just watched part 2. Holy Cow! I used to think Kelly was just a mean, stupid bitch. Now I'm convinced she's mentally ill. Everything she said was confusing and hateful- I kept saying "HUH?" Oh and Kelly? Go to a good bra store and buy one. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I just watched part 2. Holy Cow! I used to think Kelly was just a mean, stupid bitch. Now I'm convinced she's mentally ill. Everything she said was confusing and hateful- I kept saying "HUH?" Oh and Kelly? Go to a good bra store and buy one. 

Good bra? That's how Michael likes them. I'm sure Michael would love to have Kelly walk around in the pierced nipple swan dress from Outlander.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Not getting your point. Kelly's color scheme, which she addresses in the feature, is white-on-white with brass and gold accents. Vanderpump's interiors are neutrals with pink and rose accents. I'm pretty sure we could find a HW whose interiors are white-on-white with animal print accents. White-on-white and neutral decor with accents of peach or sea foam or whatever is a SoCal thing along with swimming pools and movie stars and facial fillers and pretense and etched glass and people imagining themselves part of some coveted inner circle. And liver spots. Like on Tamballs. Now that's an example of some heavy and ageing sun damage. But I digress. Back to Kelly.

Kelly made it sound as if she had made some designer break through.  It is what it is-staged for a flip.  Her antique mirrors- I have the same as one of them from Frontgate-it is an Art Deco reproduction.  White couches with grey geometrical pillows-pretty common on every HGTC show.  I kind of had to scratch my head when she talked about the huge outlay for flooring-her White French oak floors came out to about $17 a square foot.  Not extravagant by any means.  Most of all what I find duplicitous  about Kelly  is her claim - her backyard is the beach-uh no it is major road.  She has some beach views and right of access but she is in the tail end of a cul de sac. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3014-Breakers-Dr_Corona-del-Mar_CA_92625_M17209-26998#photo31

There is not much that is real about Kelly Dodd.

ETA My link is not going to work as to the exact photo-it takes you to the site but it is photo number 31.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly made it sound as if she had made some designer break through.  It is what it is-staged for a flip.  Her antique mirrors- I have the same as one of them from Frontgate-it is an Art Deco reproduction.  White couches with grey geometrical pillows-pretty common on every HGTC show.  I kind of had to scratch my head when she talked about the huge outlay for flooring-her White French oak floors came out to about $17 a square foot.  Not extravagant by any means.  Most of all what I find duplicitous  about Kelly  is her claim - her backyard is the beach-uh no it is major road.  She has some beach views and right of access but she is in the tail end of a cul de sac. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3014-Breakers-Dr_Corona-del-Mar_CA_92625_M17209-26998#photo31

There is not much that is real about Kelly Dodd.

ETA My link is not going to work as to the exact photo-it takes you to the site but it is photo number 31.

LOL

Just a final comment (or maybe not), I was thankful that we didn't have to witness Vicki's saggy, floppy boobs hanging out of her dress this time. This may be the best dress she's ever worn on this show. Perhaps she's finally learned how to dress her body? We can only hope!

3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Zow on that house. 

Just how did Michael make his money again?

Michael was an executive with Leap Frog (including President for a couple of years).  He worked for them 2005-2013.  He bought the house (I am assuming it was his purchase as the date of transfer was the same month he got a restraining order against Kelly) for $3.575, so the happy couple is looking to make a 30%  over his initial investment.  Granted he dumped some money in it, so I would say his new job his house flipper or investor.      

• Love 1
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

staged for a flip.

This was my immediate thought when we first ever saw Kelly's house. Most people are afraid of having color on their walls, anyway, but there was just something about her house that said "We'll be putting this up for sale shortly". I'm fortunate in that my wife understands how color affects ambiance and can affect mood. So, we've got color on our walls and it's great. Our living room is a red wine color, our bedroom is a dark chocolate (with blackout curtains - so wonderfully dark at night!), and my home office is a kind of grey-blue that changes hue slightly depending on what color is next to it. I've got a painted oriental fan on the wall that has a lot of blues in it and the wall looks more blue near it than it does in other places, and I've got three panel curtains - the outer two are black and the middle one is red - and the paint looks more grey near the black, and kind of washed-out toward a grey-white near the red one. The color my wife used in our upstairs bathroom looks like a dark tan/medium brown in the bathroom, but we used it as an accent in our bedroom and it looks like a light tan in there.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:55 AM, HunterHunted said:

Kelly is so crazy, unstable, bigoted, and terrible that I find myself believing some of her allegations about Michael because what stable sane person would be witness to all of the above and willingly go back to her. Maybe he's operating under the sunk costs fallacy. But just because he's been with Kelly this long and has a kid with her doesn't mean there is any future value in staying with Kelly. The woman is a walking superfund site. She is a runaway garbage truck crashing into a tire fire located next to a manure lagoon. 

if she was a somewhat-distant acquaintance, like a cousin's friend who I only saw at boring baby showers, or a coworker from another office who I only talked to a few times of year, I would get the biggest kick out of her & her crazy stories & accusations.

• Love 1

Apparently Michael Dodd bashed Andy Cohen on twitter and Heather Mcdonald as well. Something about Andy's book and not knowing talent yada yada yada. And saying that Kelly is funny but Heather isn't. Sorry but when is Kelly ever funny? And insulting the man that can decidde to ax your wife from the show? Really smart Mike. Not.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, What In The said:

Apparently Michael Dodd bashed Andy Cohen on twitter and Heather Mcdonald as well. Something about Andy's book and not knowing talent yada yada yada. And saying that Kelly is funny but Heather isn't. Sorry but when is Kelly ever funny? And insulting the man that can decidde to ax your wife from the show? Really smart Mike. Not.

Which makes me wonder if Kelly did not get asked back! LOL

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:45 AM, zoeysmom said:

Kelly really likes to point out when she doesn't screw up because it is a rare occurrence.

I saw this episode late and after this was posted here so when it was on I just happened to notice. The Desert Lizard held it properly for the photograph but when she first took the glass, toasted and drank she held it like everyone else.

I'd still take Heather "ham fisting" her champs or guzzling out of the bottle over the Desert Lizard any day.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Kelly really likes to point out when she doesn't screw up because it is a rare occurrence.

I saw this episode late and after this was posted here so when it was on I just happened to notice. The Desert Lizard held it properly for the photograph but when she first took the glass, toasted and drank she held it like everyone else.

I'd still take Heather "ham fisting" her champs or guzzling out of the bottle over the Desert Lizard any day.

Heck, they were not drinking Champs, it was that combo drink they had in Ireland, Champs and Guinness (yuck), served in a Champs flute. LOL

• Love 3