Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly using Heather to stay relevant?  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/12/01/kelly-dodd-accuses-heather-dubrow-of-having-a-nose-job/I

If Heather had a nose job it was a good one.

It doesn't look like it to me.  It looks a bit different because of how she is holding her head.  But I am no expert.  Who cares Kelly.  Her tantrums show she is as stable as someone new to the political field who has twitter tantrums in the middle of the night.  They need to learn it makes them look crazy, petty, unhinged, lacking self control, and a myriad of other descriptors.  None of which are smart, engaging, thoughtful or possessing self control.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It doesn't look like it to me.  It looks a bit different because of how she is holding her head.  But I am no expert.  Who cares Kelly.  Her tantrums show she is as stable as someone new to the political field who has twitter tantrums in the middle of the night.  They need to learn it makes them look crazy, petty, unhinged, lacking self control, and a myriad of other descriptors.  None of which are smart, engaging, thoughtful or possessing self control.

My guess is she knows she is not being asked back.  Reminds me of Alexis after she was initially not asked back. She went after Heather as well in the media, even though they had both said they had nice words after the reunion and agreed to try and move forward. Heather was stunned by Alexis, and I don't think she ever trusted her again after she was brought back.  There is just no reason to be going after Andy and Heather publicly if she thinks she is coming back.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

My guess is she knows she is not being asked back.  Reminds me of Alexis after she was initially not asked back. She went after Heather as well in the media, even though they had both said they had nice words after the reunion and agreed to try and move forward. Heather was stunned by Alexis, and I don't think she ever trusted her again after she was brought back.  There is just no reason to be going after Andy and Heather publicly if she thinks she is coming back.  

Kelly pretty much told Page Six she was uncertain if she had decided to return.  The silence from the entire cast is pretty indicative there is something big in the works.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly pretty much told Page Six she was uncertain if she had decided to return.  The silence from the entire cast is pretty indicative there is something big in the works.

It's so bizarre how scorched earth Kelly and Michael are behaving. It's one thing to talk shit about Heather and quite another to talk shit about Andy. It makes me wonder if Kelly got wind of someone really important, like Bonnie Hammer, finding Kelly completely detestable. Which reminds me of Don Ohlmeyer having Norm MacDonald fired from SNL because Don didn't think Norm was funny and Norm made too many OJ jokes. Don remained friends with OJ even after the trial. It makes me think that something similar might have happened with Kelly--that she managed to irritate someone with enough influence to outright banish her from the show. Even Jill who has a terrible relationship with Bravo and Andy has mostly stayed away from talking shit about them.

Even if there's no chance of coming back, just disengage. The show "helped" Kelly and Michael get some perspective on their fucked up relationship. They can use that as a high note on which to go out.

I wonder if their collective anger stems from (and this is pure speculation on my part) their plan to use the show to sell the house and give Kelly a steady income after the divorce. It's like the Jules Wainstein plan. We know that Kelly only went back to Michael because if money. Kelly is loud, dumb, obnoxious, and drunk. I bet she and Michael were positive that she'd be asked back. Unfortunately, her crass language and behavior went over like a lead balloon.

When these shows first started, I never would have imagined that it would be a mechanism for rich dudes to chuck their wives and decrease their spousal support payments to said wives. 

• Love 4

Kelly, go back to the rock you slithered out from under in AZ and take your "leatherback" mom and loser brother with you.

Hey Michael, have you been to Costco for the holidays yet? Whatever you do don't let Kelly order a hot dog and soda or all hell will break loose and you will have to Uber your ass home.

This childlike woman is absolutley repugnant! Get off of my TV!!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's so bizarre how scorched earth Kelly and Michael are behaving. It's one thing to talk shit about Heather and quite another to talk shit about Andy. It makes me wonder if Kelly got wind of someone really important, like Bonnie Hammer, finding Kelly completely detestable. Which reminds me of Don Ohlmeyer having Norm MacDonald fired from SNL because Don didn't think Norm was funny and Norm made too many OJ jokes. Don remained friends with OJ even after the trial. It makes me think that something similar might have happened with Kelly--that she managed to irritate someone with enough influence to outright banish her from the show. Even Jill who has a terrible relationship with Bravo and Andy has mostly stayed away from talking shit about them.

Even if there's no chance of coming back, just disengage. The show "helped" Kelly and Michael get some perspective on their fucked up relationship. They can use that as a high note on which to go out.

I wonder if their collective anger stems from (and this is pure speculation on my part) their plan to use the show to sell the house and give Kelly a steady income after the divorce. It's like the Jules Wainstein plan. We know that Kelly only went back to Michael because if money. Kelly is loud, dumb, obnoxious, and drunk. I bet she and Michael were positive that she'd be asked back. Unfortunately, her crass language and behavior went over like a lead balloon.

When these shows first started, I never would have imagined that it would be a mechanism for rich dudes to chuck their wives and decrease their spousal support payments to said wives. 

I do think it is a great vehicle for rich dudes to dump their wives and also a good venue for women to have some financial freedom from unsuitable spouses (Taylor Armstrong, Tamra Barney-Judge, Vicki Gunvalson-yeah I know she works, Porsha Stewart, the list goes on).

Absolutely Kelly and Michael used the show to highlight their over improved, under styled beach community home, I think they are counting on making a million bucks off it and moving inland.  Kelly felt like she came on the show and used every RH trick to try and get a lot of fans and camera time from bad jokes, to feigned outrage, accusations of set ups, bad marriage and coupling with the debil-Vicki Gunvalson.

Hopefully, for their child, Michael sets Kelly up in a half million dollar condo, and she go back to her job selling ads for the Orange County Register.

• Love 4

I think Kelly thinks she's really fun and funny and clever and smart and pretty and every other good thing you can imagine. I don't think she gets how people could not only dislike her but pretty much hate her more than almost any other housewife. I think she's shocked and therefore she and her husband are blaming the other women and Andy. You could tell when she was imitating Heather and Shannon and it fell flat that she was surprised. Her WWHL appearances were painful so she wasn't getting the reception she expected.  I don't think it occurred to her that anyone would think she was repulsive. It shows she's delusional because anyone who goes on a reality TV show should know that it's highly likely at least half the audience will hate for "reasons". 

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kelly, go back to the rock you slithered out from under in AZ and take your "leatherback" mom and loser brother with you.

Hey Michael, have you been to Costco for the holidays yet? Whatever you do don't let Kelly order a hot dog and soda or all hell will break loose and you will have to Uber your ass home.

This childlike woman is absolutley repugnant! Get off of my TV!!

It would crack me up if Uber activated surge pricing at the OC Costco just because of these idiots.

The irony of all of this is that Kelly went back to Michael for the money, but Kelly's stupidity and temper continue to cause Michael to spend more money. Kelly spends $1.50 on a hot dog and a soda. She can't find Michael. Rather than walk 20 steps or send him a text message, Kelly leaves and forces Michael to spend $10 on an Uber to get home. Kelly sure showed Michael.

• Love 2

So Kelly was on the Doctors where she underwent some kind of hypnosis to go to a her previous 1800's life.

She was a woman 52 in 1866 and earlier had a baby girl that didn't live which made her not want  to live.  This explains her current anxiety / Claustrophobia.

Ok then.  Nothing explained her evil bitchiness and drunken rants  

• Love 3

Kelly has no story line this season apparently.  All she does is try to push people's buttons for no reason, (Shannon), and complain about her family.  She finds fault with her husband and her mother and probably picks on her kid.  If you're unhappy with everyone around you, it might be you with problem.

• Love 6

She's just so.......WE can't even muster up the strength to snark on her nasty ass. Like Eden, she's a Thread Killer. I can't believe they brought this bitch back just so Vicky has a side kick. I'd love to side kick both their asses to the OC curb. 

• Love 10
On 22/08/2017 at 10:35 AM, FairyDusted said:

She's just so.......WE can't even muster up the strength to snark on her nasty ass. Like Eden, she's a Thread Killer. I can't believe they brought this bitch back just so Vicky has a side kick. I'd love to side kick both their asses to the OC curb. 

I was like, "Eden who?".... for a minute!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Kelly has announced that she will re-file for divorce from Michael.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-kelly-dodd-to-divorce-husband-michael-dodd-w505701
I hope they will be happier separately than they appeared to be together, and that they can be stable parents for their daughter.

There was a ROL report just a few days/a week ago about the police being called to Kelly's/Michael's house repeatedly very recently (no arrests though) and they have been trying to sell their house since they joined the show. http://radaronline.com/videos/kelly-dodd-police-domesitc-disturbance-calls-rhoc/     Maybe Meghan's friend was right, Kelly does have a boyfriend!

• Love 4
On 9/27/2017 at 0:54 PM, WireWrap said:

There was a ROL report just a few days/a week ago about the police being called to Kelly's/Michael's house repeatedly very recently (no arrests though) and they have been trying to sell their house since they joined the show. http://radaronline.com/videos/kelly-dodd-police-domesitc-disturbance-calls-rhoc/     Maybe Meghan's friend was right, Kelly does have a boyfriend!

Shannon beador was on Jeff Lewis radio show, and she alluded to the fact that Kelly does indeed have a boyfriend.

Jeff was also kidding around and repeteadly asked if it was a man or  a woman. Shannon while trying to be coy confirmed that Kelly had actually confided in her about someone.

It seems like Kelly is totally over Michael this time. The fact that she removed the bolt on over his objections was a hint,imo.

They are both better off going their separate ways, imo.

If only, Shannon could see the light. 

• Love 6

Kelly was surprisingly honest the first season she was on-she could not extract the custody and $$$$$ she wanted from Michael so she decided to go back home.  

It always sounded to me like Kelly fell in love with the security and money and had zero desire to be saddled with an old man nearly 20 years her senior.  To add to her frustration he had the audacity to retire and become a big annoyance by being a fixture in the house his money bought.  

Her previous comments of not being able to do the show when they separated the first time due to the fact he would not consent to Jolie being filmed, and the producers being a stickler for it just reinforces my theory that once Kelly found some financial independence, she had little or no use for Michael.  She is sure to get a return invite next year because something tells me Kelly will be able to keep things spiced up as a newly divorcing woman on a show that has been mired down in medical situations.  As long as Kelly doesn't end up in a Slade/Gretchen situation she will be fine.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Kelly and her penchant for law enforcement involvement in her life.

• Love 6
On 9/27/2017 at 0:36 PM, crocodile said:

Kelly has announced that she will re-file for divorce from Michael.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-kelly-dodd-to-divorce-husband-michael-dodd-w505701
I hope they will be happier separately than they appeared to be together, and that they can be stable parents for their daughter.

Honestly, I think Michael loves Kelly and would be happy with her if she were happy with him. But she's made it clear from day 1 on the show that she is NOT happy in her marriage, that she's just gonna "suck it up" for her kids and bc staying w/him is easier than leaving him. smh. 

• Love 8
On 9/29/2017 at 2:11 PM, LIMOM said:

Jeff was also kidding around and repeteadly asked if it was a man or  a woman. Shannon while trying to be coy confirmed that Kelly had actually confided in her about someone.

Shannon shared a confidence? Not the same Shannon who was so butt hurt about Tamra and Heather talking about her marriage? Say it ain't so!

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Shannon shared a confidence? Not the same Shannon who was so butt hurt about Tamra and Heather talking about her marriage? Say it ain't so!

She sure did. It was a really fun interview. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2017 at 2:26 PM, LIMOM said:

She sure did. It was a really fun interview. 

I heard Shannon on Jeff Lewis’ radio show and I came away with a different feeling. Jeff likes to stir the pot and was trying to get Shannon to tell what she knew. She was playing a little coy but, she didn’t confirm or deny the “Kelly has a boyfriend” story. 

What I did find intriguing was the caller who asked two questions with an accent. The first question was about Jeff and Gage’s daughter and the second question was towards Shannon about any concerns that being on reality shows dooms marriages. Gage and Jeff answered the caller about their daughter and when Jeff mentioned the lady had a second question all of a sudden no one could remember what her question was .. including Shannon. I found that interesting and maybe a hint of truth might be around the corner.

Edited by Northern NeNe
  • Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not exactly a profit maker. Didn't Kelly say they spent a million dollars on the remodel?  

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Kelly just outed Meghan as being Jim's mistress during his last marriage on E!

WOW, REALLY! I am not surprised Kelly would say this, true or not, she has to turn the spotlight on someone else's bad behavior before they see her own. I wonder if she afraid that Mike is going to out that she really did have an affair, as Meghan claimed she did, in their divorce? So, she is trying to make Meghan look worse, untrustworthy, than she is now? I don't trust Kelly as far a Lydia could throw her! LOL

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Kelly just outed Meghan as being Jim's mistress during his last marriage on E!

That's interesting! 

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I am not surprised Kelly would say this, true or not,

That's the thing...can we really believe anything Kelly says, ever?

• Love 6

OMG, According to Kelly on WWHL tonight, Vicki told her that Terry D had a patient die on the OR table and that was THE secret Vicki told her last season that Kelly revealed on the bus ride to Hell in Ireland!!!! No wonder Heather left the show, that sort of gossip would hurt Terry's real life PS practice as well as his 2 PS TV shows and their skin care line! Vicki is a real piece of crap and shame on Bravo for keeping her!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

OMG, According to Kelly on WWHL tonight, Vicki told her that Terry D had a patient die on the OR table and that was THE secret Vicki told her last season that Kelly revealed on the bus ride to Hell in Ireland!!!! No wonder Heather left the show, that sort of gossip would hurt Terry's real life PS practice as well as his 2 PS TV shows and their skin care line! Vicki is a real piece of crap and shame on Bravo for keeping her!

Plus, without knowing any extra information, she could really be giving out false information. I'm not a surgeon but I work in healthcare. Patients sometimes just die and there isn't anything we can do about it. The patient could have had an undiagnosed cardiac condition, could have had a stroke, etc.  The patient might have had an allergic reaction to anesthesia.  It isn't necessarily due to Terry's negligence.

Vicki is a hateful, mean, spiteful witch. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Just coming here to post the same thing.  My jaw hit the floor when she said that.  It is totally not even in the realm of what people were speculating.

• Love 5

Don’t most deaths that happen intraoperatively involve anesthesia, and are out of the Surgeon’s control?

Wow, this is quite the allegation.   It sounds like Kelly is not only tossing the Ick under the bus, she’s hired a whole fleet of buses.

if true, it’s incredibly scummy of Bravo to keep her.  On top of everything else this hideous mutt has said, this is the cherry that should have gotten her canned.  

• Love 8
23 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Plus, without knowing any extra information, she could really be giving out false information. I'm not a surgeon but I work in healthcare. Patients sometimes just die and there isn't anything we can do about it. The patient could have had an undiagnosed cardiac condition, could have had a stroke, etc.  The patient might have had an allergic reaction to anesthesia.  It isn't necessarily due to Terry's negligence.

Right. Didn't Kanye West's mother die during a cosmetic procedure? It's not unheard of, but to say that he "killed" someone? Kelly knew what she was saying.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, peaceknit said:

Right. Didn't Kanye West's mother die during a cosmetic procedure? It's not unheard of, but to say that he "killed" someone? Kelly knew what she was saying.

Yeah, she died of "post-operative complications."  Supposedly there was a cardiac condition but she also checked herself out of the hospital despite it being recommended that she go to a facility for a couple of days to recover.  She said she could go home because Kanye's cousin was a nurse. However, he left to go to a party and she was home alone and died. There was also supposedly a lot of Vicodin in her system. 

• Love 4

What really pisses me off is that Heather and Terry treated Crooks, who is a scumbag and 100 rungs down the social ladder very graciously.   So to pay Terry back for being a decent human being, the Ick apparently accuses him of negligence or malpractice.  Of course there was the flat ass lie where she claimed Terry gaveCrooks an IV in the middle of the night.   Another allegation which could be a problem for Terry. 

Heather Dubrow is a classy fucking bitch.  I would have curb stomped the Ick.  

• Love 12
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, diadochokinesis said:

I believe the issue is there are no dead patients to support the Vicki/Kelly claim.  For the past several years people have been quick to report any and all irregularities of Terry's.  Dead patients have never been mentioned.  Just continuing evidence of Vicki's ability to hit below the belt.  This is a woman who claims she has ethics and these women hurt her character by calling her a con artist.  The day before Kelly's big reveal of Vicki's comments about others-Vicki was happily texting Terry photos of her misaligned boobs (courtesy of another surgeon).

I do believe production erred on the side of caution in protecting Terry's reputation.  He has a good scholastic record and his practice has been very sustainable for the past 25 years.

• Love 9
On 10/26/2017 at 1:19 AM, zoeysmom said:

She misunderstood the question?  No I think she overstepped and it was something that was not to be repeated.  For a year now people have been speculating about what Vicki said about Terry-Heather wasn't giving it up.  

Honestly, it would be a good decision for Terry to sue Kelly for libel.

There are no longer co workers and it definitely is detrimental to his practice, imo.

This needs to be addressed by him at this point, imo.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, WireWrap said:

I saw this!  And I honestly believe Kelly forgot that this comment was not shown in the episode.  

• Love 1