Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I wonder how Rick's kids feel about how quick Kelly is to say the Westhampton home is ours?  I see her dumping him and taking all his assets.  His kids better keep their eyes peeled.  I hope his estate is very specific re his children and he has a very savy estate lawyer.

We never heard anything about a prenup. Rick might have a big dick, but I'm guessing when it comes to Kelly, his balls are the size of BBs. She's going to make sure everything that isn't currently marital property is rolled over into something that is. Child support for Jolie will end soon,  rick diggler's the new meal ticket and smelly plans to eat until there's not a single crumb left.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I wonder how Rick's kids feel about how quick Kelly is to say the Westhampton home is ours?  I see her dumping him and taking all his assets.  His kids better keep their eyes peeled.  I hope his estate is very specific re his children and he has a very savy estate lawyer.

Really - it’s as if Kelly decided they needed to cash out as soon as she realized those Bravo checks would be ending.

42 minutes ago, J80134 said:

We never heard anything about a prenup. Rick might have a big dick, but I'm guessing when it comes to Kelly, his balls are the size of BBs. She's going to make sure everything that isn't currently marital property is rolled over into something that is. Child support for Jolie will end soon,  rick diggler's the new meal ticket and smelly plans to eat until there's not a single crumb left.

Kelly even said on the show that Rick was her retirement plan.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
On 2/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, nexxie said:

Really - it’s as if Kelly decided they needed to cash out as soon as she realized those Bravo checks would be ending.

Kelly even said on the show that Rick was her retirement plan.

What is it she will be retiring from? Gold digging? 

She'll be out sniffing around for her next "husband" while Rick is busy building shelves and closets for Kelly's crap. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Yikes, it's really really hard to imagine Rick staying in this marriage.  Kelly just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Kind of embarrassing all around. The stepdaughter is apparently very private but she’s going on ig live talking about this bs and giving interviews to online sites? Lol ok.

They all need to just deal with this shit privately. The whole world doesn’t need to know your stupid family bs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Ideally they dump everyone except Gina  realistically that's alot to recast so get rid of Kelly, Elizabeth and Brownwind and start scouting for replacements for Shannon and Emily after the upcoming season. The absolute deal breaker for me is Brownwind though. I will not watch another season of The Brownie show. I also hope Kelly goes.

• Love 5
On 2/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I hope Kelly doesn’t get fired. She may say dumb things at times but other times she is spot on. She’s also funny at times. 

She also has absolutely NO competition in this group of boring women. 

• Love 4

I am not a Kelly fan for a variety of reasons. I've tried, but to no avail. There is nothing about her I find interesting.  I guess that might be the barometer for me. I have to be interested or actually care about these women in some small way for me to tune in.

Despite all that, I kind of hope Kelly doesn't lose her job for her sharing her beliefs so publicly.  I've read a few of the things she's said, and she can be ridiculous, but I'm more offended and frightened by cancel culture than people like Kelly.  In fact, I give Kelly props for saying what she believes despite knowing it won't always be popular.

I feel Andy and Bravo have made some questionable casting decisions based on political correctness and are guilty of cancel culture.  I value freedom of speech far more than forced political correctness because that is just making another "wrong", and two wrongs don't make a right.

I also think it's really important that reality shows let people be real. None of us have it down 100% and showing cast members work through issues on TV is far more interesting (and helpful) to the viewing public than silencing them.

There are limits, of course, but I don't think Kelly has gone there yet - although she's come close. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 21

I’m all for dropping willfully ignorant assholes like Kelly, who endanger others - just like narcissists, they turn themselves into victims the minute someone calls them on their shit. Hoping Kelly is out - but if they bring back Tamra or Vicki, I’m out too.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9
On 6/6/2022 at 2:55 AM, oftentimes said:

Saw this on TMZ, and ummm, she reminds me of Kelly (just in the face, minus the lips, lol).  Am I totally off here?

image.thumb.png.f95ca3a8db5f444c0d700b2293a593b4.png

I see it; I actually thought it was some joke picture of Kelly until I read what you wrote 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Poor Kelly.....She is so hurt she was fired, she cannot get over it. She still follows everything OC HW, she gets involved, posts about it on her social media, and comments on random sites. She also manufactures rumors for revenge, most of them false. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
On 6/20/2022 at 9:36 PM, ZettaK said:

Poor Kelly.....She is so hurt she was fired, she cannot get over it. She still follows everything OC HW, she gets involved, posts about it on her social media, and comments on random sites. She also manufactures rumors for revenge, most of them false. 

ALL of the above. And I'm sure it really chaps her ass that she hasn't been asked back for Bravo's Real Housewives Road Trip. Even Vicki and Tamra were asked back and did film for this past season.

Bye Kelly. Live your best life! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm watching season 11. Does Kelly get nicer? How did she continue as a Housewife for awhile?

No, Kelly only gets worse. But she was a shit-stirrer, so production must have loved her. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No, Kelly only gets worse. But she was a shit-stirrer, so production must have loved her. Ugh.

She makes the Beverly Hills bunch look like sweethearts. 

• Like 1

OMG I saw this thread revived and shuddered in fear that there was some breaking news about her returning to the show. She's certainly been trying so hard to become relevant again by inserting herself into the abuelas' drama on social media that I've been bracing myself for it.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, dmeets said:

OMG I saw this thread revived and shuddered in fear that there was some breaking news about her returning to the show. She's certainly been trying so hard to become relevant again by inserting herself into the abuelas' drama on social media that I've been bracing myself for it.

I apologize for the scare! 

I've been binging OC and can't believe Kelly wasn't a one-season housewife. I even started out liking Brandi Glanville, Erika, Rinna, so for me to dislike Kelly from the beginning says something. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I apologize for the scare! 

I've been binging OC and can't believe Kelly wasn't a one-season housewife. I even started out liking Brandi Glanville, Erika, Rinna, so for me to dislike Kelly from the beginning says something. 

You've become a cynic. 😀

7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

You've become a cynic. 😀

Still not as cynical as a lot of folks on here! Also been binging Jersey, and I actually like a lot of the Housewives and even the guys on that show. 

Kelly is absolutely beautiful on the outside, but she seems like one of the meanest people who've been cast on Bravo.

• Like 4