Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, Mu Shu said:

Don’t most deaths that happen intraoperatively involve anesthesia, and are out of the Surgeon’s control?

Wow, this is quite the allegation.   It sounds like Kelly is not only tossing the Ick under the bus, she’s hired a whole fleet of buses.

if true, it’s incredibly scummy of Bravo to keep her.  On top of everything else this hideous mutt has said, this is the cherry that should have gotten her canned.  

There's a big difference in that the vast majority of Terry's surgeries are for cosmetic purposes.  Someone dies on the table from a cardiac event when they're having cancer surgery, someone dies of a cardiac event during an emergency appy - acceptable risks because the chances of dying otherwise are a higher risk.  Dying of a heart condition to get a face lift or a boob job?  That's just another story.  The surgeon is ultimately the person who decides if the risk of surgery is worth it.  Even during surgery if the anesthesiologist expresses concern, the surgeon is the captain of the ship, and determines whether to stop or continue.

In no way am I passing judgement of Terry as a surgeon, I know nothing of this case.  But I worked in the recovery room for years, and surgeons can most definitely be the cause of death, just as a negligent or distracted anesthesiologist can be.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, WireWrap said:

Let the back peddling/denying begin in 3, 2 , 1, http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/10/25/kelly-retracts/    LOL!

Wow, this is so different than my own interpretation when I was watching.  My impression was Kelly was hand waving the accusation by Cary (she was defending Leeanne, after all), and she threw in Vicki's attack on Terry as another ridiculous accusation.  More of a - Yeah, whatever.  Vicki tried to do the same thing with Terry.  I'm warming up to Kelly this season, but am still very skeptical, so I'm more willing to believe she's sneaky or manipulative.  In this case, it seemed very genuine.  She seemed dismissive of Vicki's claim, rather than salacious.  But MMV.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, LIMOM said:

Honestly, it would be a good decision for Terry to sue Kelly for libel.

There are no longer co workers and it definitely is detrimental to his practice, imo.

This needs to be addressed by him at this point, imo.

Kelly repeated Vicki's words from a recorded encounter.  I don't see how Terry could sue anyone but Vicki.  Even that would be unwise.  Every surgeon has had patients die, no matter how good they are.  Suing would be nothing but an invitation for people to go looking for his other dead patients.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

There's a big difference in that the vast majority of Terry's surgeries are for cosmetic purposes.  Someone dies on the table from a cardiac event when they're having cancer surgery, someone dies of a cardiac event during an emergency appy - acceptable risks because the chances of dying otherwise are a higher risk.  Dying of a heart condition to get a face lift or a boob job?  That's just another story.  The surgeon is ultimately the person who decides if the risk of surgery is worth it.  Even during surgery if the anesthesiologist expresses concern, the surgeon is the captain of the ship, and determines whether to stop or continue.

In no way am I passing judgement of Terry as a surgeon, I know nothing of this case.  But I worked in the recovery room for years, and surgeons can most definitely be the cause of death, just as a negligent or distracted anesthesiologist can be.

Wow, this is so different than my own interpretation when I was watching.  My impression was Kelly was hand waving the accusation by Cary (she was defending Leeanne, after all), and she threw in Vicki's attack on Terry as another ridiculous accusation.  More of a - Yeah, whatever.  Vicki tried to do the same thing with Terry.  I'm warming up to Kelly this season, but am still very skeptical, so I'm more willing to believe she's sneaky or manipulative.  In this case, it seemed very genuine.  She seemed dismissive of Vicki's claim, rather than salacious.  But MMV.

Kelly repeated Vicki's words from a recorded encounter.  I don't see how Terry could sue anyone but Vicki.  Even that would be unwise.  Every surgeon has had patients die, no matter how good they are.  Suing would be nothing but an invitation for people to go looking for his other dead patients.

Nah, Kelly was being malicious when she said this, she wasn't trying to downplay what LeAnn said like a "shit happens" type of comment. It was more of a "you think that's bad, did your hear the dirt about X" comment. 

Kelly could be sued for saying this on national TV, Vicki never said it on camera and she has denied that she ever even said that to Kelly to begin with (which I don't believe for a minute though), so only Kelly is on record as saying it. 

It appears Heather/Terry have more standing/power than Vicki/Kelly because Evolution (production co) got involved and made Kelly (and I suspect Vicki as well) retract the comment! Lets hope this was the final straw needed to get rid of Vicki. LOL

• Love 4

Heather clears up Terry's surgical mortality rate:   “All I’ve been hearing for the past year is that Kelly gives interviews and says terrible things about me,” said Heather on her Podcast.  “I’ve never responded because I don’t care what she thinks. What’s weird is I’ll run into her at the gym and she’s so nice to me.”  Heather then addressed Kelly’s slanderous comments.  “She said something like well Terry Dubrow’s killed people on the operating table and Andy said what?!” revealed Heather.  “And by the way not true. Never happened. He’s never had a death. As a plastic surgeon, thank God. No that’s never happened. Knock on wood.”

Heather then laid into Kelly by calling her stupid!  “It is categorically untrue. But of course this stupid woman saying such a dumb inaccurate thing now has put this out there for people and it’s being picked up by news media outlets and it’s just wrong,” said Heather. She added that while they didn’t sic their attorneys on Kelly, they did call the production company to complain about Kelly’s awful comments.  “Of course we call Evolution, the production company who does Housewives and Botched, and they’re like we’ll have her issue a retraction statement,” shared Heather.

Glad to know Kelly is just making stuff up.  Kelly has put together quite a string of untruths recently-it is about time for her to lose any credibility she has.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Heather clears up Terry's surgical mortality rate:   “All I’ve been hearing for the past year is that Kelly gives interviews and says terrible things about me,” said Heather on her Podcast.  “I’ve never responded because I don’t care what she thinks. What’s weird is I’ll run into her at the gym and she’s so nice to me.”  Heather then addressed Kelly’s slanderous comments.  “She said something like well Terry Dubrow’s killed people on the operating table and Andy said what?!” revealed Heather.  “And by the way not true. Never happened. He’s never had a death. As a plastic surgeon, thank God. No that’s never happened. Knock on wood.”

Heather then laid into Kelly by calling her stupid!  “It is categorically untrue. But of course this stupid woman saying such a dumb inaccurate thing now has put this out there for people and it’s being picked up by news media outlets and it’s just wrong,” said Heather. She added that while they didn’t sic their attorneys on Kelly, they did call the production company to complain about Kelly’s awful comments.  “Of course we call Evolution, the production company who does Housewives and Botched, and they’re like we’ll have her issue a retraction statement,” shared Heather.

Glad to know Kelly is just making stuff up.  Kelly has put together quite a string of untruths recently-it is about time for her to lose any credibility she has.

Interesting.  Since per Heather this is so easily disproven, why did she leave the show?

• Love 1

Meh, either ways. It is not that earth shattering imo. People die in surgery, it is just a fact of life.

speaking of surgery, I have to say that Tamra's facelift is spectacular. She looks so pretty and refreshed.

does she still go to Dr Ambe?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Interesting.  Since per Heather this is so easily disproven, why did she leave the show?

I thought they had planned to demote her to friend and she didn't want that.

• Love 3

I understand why Heather left and it is because there is no down side to making up lies about another RH.  Why would she and Terry want to film with these heathens?  Vicki and Brooks lie about cancer, no demotion for Vicki.  Kelly and Vicki lie-no down side.  Until Phaedra got canned over her big lie about Kandi there is an absolutely no down side to making up lies.  It should not be how about how easily disprovable it should be about  not saying it to begin with.  Vicki threatening Shannon with blackmail and proof over David beating her three years ago-throw Vicki's skanky ass to the curb,  She didn't have the proof then or now-but she keeps making the threat.  I do think Heather thought she had more pull with the producers but she obviously doesn't.   It was fairly obvious that Shannon and to a lesser extent Tamra did not have to actively film with Vicki this year.  Heather just made it an absolute and easy for production.    

• Love 6
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I thought they had planned to demote her to friend and she didn't want that.

32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I understand why Heather left and it is because there is no down side to making up lies about another RH.  Why would she and Terry want to film with these heathens?  Vicki and Brooks lie about cancer, no demotion for Vicki.  Kelly and Vicki lie-no down side.  Until Phaedra got canned over her big lie about Kandi there is an absolutely no down side to making up lies.  It should not be how about how easily disprovable it should be about  not saying it to begin with.  Vicki threatening Shannon with blackmail and proof over David beating her three years ago-throw Vicki's skanky ass to the curb,  She didn't have the proof then or now-but she keeps making the threat.  I do think Heather thought she had more pull with the producers but she obviously doesn't.   It was fairly obvious that Shannon and to a lesser extent Tamra did not have to actively film with Vicki this year.  Heather just made it an absolute and easy for production.    

I follow no housewives gossip site but this one.  I've read constant references to Heather quitting to hide Terry's mistress, which people claim is what Vicki actually said on the bus.  Not many people have argued with this claim, so I started to wonder if it was true.  It made a lot of sense that Heather would quit if Vicki said what Kelly claimed.  Now we're back to Heather simply quitting because she was insulted by being a FOH?  

Now I don't know what to believe, but the show is certainly suffering from her loss.

• Love 4
On 8/30/2016 at 10:03 AM, KnotsLanding said:

I loooooooove Kelly! I think this show has done a really good job with casting (minus the Megan mistake) and she is no exception. I understand she's very polarizing, but she's bringing some excitement and levity to the show IMO. Yes she curses and blows up, but who cares? It shocks me that the housewives and some viewers are so up in arms over it when Kelly is tame compared to any of the other firecrackers on other franchises. Heather would jump off a bridge if she spent a day with the New York, Beverly Hills or Atlanta ladies. 

I hope she isn't a one season wonder because once she's comfortable with the group I could see her being a good element to spice things up. I'd love a cast of Vicki, Tamra, Kelly, Shannon, Heather and someone fresh and new.

I completely agree!!! I feel like the odd man out here lol but i actually love kelly.... aside from shannon's meltdowns this franchise has nothing going for them, kelly is the most exciting thing to happen to them. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I follow no housewives gossip site but this one.  I've read constant references to Heather quitting to hide Terry's mistress, which people claim is what Vicki actually said on the bus.  Not many people have argued with this claim, so I started to wonder if it was true.  It made a lot of sense that Heather would quit if Vicki said what Kelly claimed.  Now we're back to Heather simply quitting because she was insulted by being a FOH?  

Now I don't know what to believe, but the show is certainly suffering from her loss.

According to Kelly, for what her word is worth that is, Heather quit because she was demoted to FOH. I suspect it was also due to production/Bravo keeping both Vicki and Kelly after Vicki's lies were revealed by Kelly on the van in Ireland. No one actually knew what was said about Terry, just that something nasty/shocking was said about him, so bloggers/viewers alike speculated it was an affair. Now we know what it was, Kelly said it on WWHL and no matter how many times Vicki/Kelly deny that is it, I believe this is THE lie. Heather would poo poo Terry having an affair, he doesn't have time left, with his practice, the HW show, the 2 shows with Paul AND the skin care line, to play around. 

I agree, the show needs her back as a full HW STAT!

• Love 11
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Because a lie is half way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on. As soon as Kelly said this, people commented in the episode thread that Terry's Yelp/Healthgrades ratings were terrible so the allegation must be true. Someone says Terry is having an affair. Who cares. It's not true. It doesn't harm his professional reputation. And even if someone is inclined to not go to him because of the allegation of an affair, that same person wouldn't go to him because Heather is a snob. That person is looking for reasons. However, the allegation that Terry is negligent would scare reasonable patients away. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Because a lie is half way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on. As soon as Kelly said this, people commented in the episode thread that Terry's Yelp/Healthgrades ratings were terrible so the allegation must be true. Someone says Terry is having an affair. Who cares. It's not true. It doesn't harm his professional reputation. And even if someone is inclined to not go to him because of the allegation of an affair, that same person wouldn't go to him because Heather is a snob. That person is looking for reasons. However, the allegation that Terry is negligent would scare reasonable patients away. 

Yes, lies like this would jeopardize his real medical practice, his 2 PS TV shows with Paul as well as his/Heather's skin care line. This lie was/is no joking matter and Heather/Terry are far nicer people in that they didn't slap a lawsuit on both Kelly and Vicki last season when Kelly spilled the beans the first time, let alone not suing them now. I am wondering if Evolution/Bravo will fire both of them after that stunt despite Kelly's lame apology and Vicki's outright denial. Lets hope that at the very least, Vicki is gone as a result of that slanderous lie, if not both of them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Terry's crappy Yelp reviews go back years -- long before Kelly or Vicky or PTV. Can't really blame 'em on Kelly. Here's one from 2010:

10/18/2010

If I could, I wouldn't giver Terry Dubrow any stars. He ruined my face. This man's ego is bigger than his talent. I went in for a rhinoplasty, it was my first time ever to have surgery. In the beginning everything was great the people were friendly, I love the atmosphere. As soon as they recieved our money is when everything changed. They got what they wanted and they were done with me.
Now onto my surgery... It went horrible. As soon as he took the cast off he knew he did a bad job, but did not say anything just kept saying wow it's swollen. After 6 months of surgery I went in and he was still saying wow it's swollen and would inject me with cortizone shots. Post surgery my nose looked terrible and he knew it, but didn't want to do anything about it, his ego was too big to admit that he was wrong. Finally after a year of surgery he once again said wow it's still swollen, but there was no way since a nose can heal when it's been a year. He finally said its time to go under again and referred me to another dr. He had the nerve of wanting me to pay him again for the surgery when HE MESSED UP! As soon as we left the office that day never again did he call me back and every time I called  his assistant and he were always busy. They lack profession completely. If you mess up, take responsibilities for it. Luckily I got to see another Dr. for it and had it done again and he made it turn out beautifully. But I have a huge scar accross my nose because of what Dr. Dubrow did to me, I will never forget the pain he put me through just so he could keep a certain image.

Please, think twice before using him. Don't let his FAKE charm fool you

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well I've never said Heather should have stayed working with the "heathens", but everyone seems to agree she only left because she didn't want to be a FOH.  Either she left because she didn't want to be demoted, or she left because of the heathens she worked with.  But weren't these same people heathens when Heather signed on?  When Heather re-signed each season?  Heathen are acceptable when you're a full time housewife?  Not really judging Heather or anyone's opinion, just pointing out discrepancies.  I couldn't stand her Shannon's first season, and her suggestion that Shannon needed an ambulance and to be committed were disgusting.  But I agree that the show is better with her.

• Love 4
On 10/23/2017 at 11:11 PM, WireWrap said:

OMG, According to Kelly on WWHL tonight, Vicki told her that Terry D had a patient die on the OR table and that was THE secret Vicki told her last season that Kelly revealed on the bus ride to Hell in Ireland!!!! No wonder Heather left the show, that sort of gossip would hurt Terry's real life PS practice as well as his 2 PS TV shows and their skin care line! Vicki is a real piece of crap and shame on Bravo for keeping her!

i just hope this gets kelly and icki canned like phaedrea

• Love 3
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

My guess would be that whether or not it could be easily disproven, just putting it out there hurts Terry's practice.  People are going to remember the accusation a lot longer than they will remember the retraction. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Well I've never said Heather should have stayed working with the "heathens", but everyone seems to agree she only left because she didn't want to be a FOH.  Either she left because she didn't want to be demoted, or she left because of the heathens she worked with.  But weren't these same people heathens when Heather signed on?  When Heather re-signed each season?  Heathen are acceptable when you're a full time housewife?  Not really judging Heather or anyone's opinion, just pointing out discrepancies.  I couldn't stand her Shannon's first season, and her suggestion that Shannon needed an ambulance and to be committed were disgusting.  But I agree that the show is better with her.

Oh please, Heather and her husband are just like the other housewives: famewhores out to make a buck.

that Porte cochère is not cheap, you know?

otoh, she brought quite a big of glamour and sophistication to the show, so she is missed, imho.

As far as why she left the show, wth knows? It could be a bunch of different factors imo.

I also feel bad for Heather in a way, as she thinks of herself as a real actress and she thought that the show would revive her career. It did not work so well for her. Terry made up like a bandit.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Heather had Tamra and Shannon on her show after the first season of the Brooks fraud.  She was quite vocal about not wanting to attach herself to the likes of Brooks and Vicki.  When she came back for her last season she was the one the producers used to have the party to get them altogether under the guise of Terry having had a health scare.  Heather did a good job through all the Glamis misery and even taken on Meghan for a bit but after Ireland she was pretty resolute on getting rid of Kelly Dodd and essentially Vicki.  She did another show and expressed how she was having a hard time dealing with the great lies these two were allowed to promulgate.  

I really don't care what "everyone" seems to feel-Heather's reason for leaving-she made it clear that she did not want to film with either Kelly or Vicki as they were not sincere nor did they apologize for things said about she and Terry during the season at last year's Reunion.  I believe the producers made their choice based on the fact Heather does not really have a compelling storyline as far as some big motional issue.  Although I would rather watch Heather shop for cabinetry hardware than anything involving Briana or Kelly and her family.  

I haven't always been a Heather supporter but she did bring a certain level of conspicuous consumption to the crew and not in the form of Oreo cars.  Her clothing and style were impeccable and yet Terry drives a Prius.  Heather tolerated quite a bit of gossip from the Kelly camp about her life and I always kind of applauded she didn't make a big deal over it.

• Love 6

Kelly was on WWHL recently along with Leanne from Dallas Housewifes.  Andy said they made a good pair.  They have a ton of similarities - the most obvious being their tempers and lashing out in overly extreme and mean ways to others.  At least Leanna is in therapy and learning behavioral modification techniquest.  Kelly needs to do the same.

http://allthingsrh.com/kelly-dodds-former-high-school-classmates-claim-bully/
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kelly-dodd-rhoc-mean-girl-high-school-bullying-other-students/

There are several bits about Kelly that are great but her aggressive and mean behavior is too much.   I'm not the biggest fan of Peggy but how Kelly treated her the last two episodes was not only horrific, it was a little scarey  a la Leanne.

I think that kind of behavior is too extreme for these shows.  It ain't healthy or fun for anyone - including the viewer.  I give Leanne a pass because she is trying.  In fact, she realized therapy alone wasn't enough which is what led her to behavioral modification.  Kelly needs both as well.  Until she gets a grip in these areas, she really shouldn't be on the show.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Kelly was on WWHL recently along with Leanne from Dallas Housewifes.  Andy said they made a good pair.  They have a ton of similarities - the most obvious being their tempers and lashing out in overly extreme and mean ways to others.  At least Leanna is in therapy and learning behavioral modification techniquest.  Kelly needs to do the same.

http://allthingsrh.com/kelly-dodds-former-high-school-classmates-claim-bully/
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kelly-dodd-rhoc-mean-girl-high-school-bullying-other-students/

There are several bits about Kelly that are great but her aggressive and mean behavior is too much.   I'm not the biggest fan of Peggy but how Kelly treated her the last two episodes was not only horrific, it was a little scarey  a la Leanne.

I think that kind of behavior is too extreme for these shows.  It ain't healthy or fun for anyone - including the viewer.  I give Leanne a pass because she is trying.  In fact, she realized therapy alone wasn't enough which is what led her to behavioral modification.  Kelly needs both as well.  Until she gets a grip in these areas, she really shouldn't be on the show.  

I am not surprised that people from her past are dishing the dirt on her, she is not a nice person at all. That said, Peggy kept telling Kelly to shush/stop talking/shut up, even when Kelly told her not to do that numerous times. Kelly warned her to stop but Peggy kept poking the rabid bear anyway and that bear took a dump on her head! I have no sympathy for Peggy, none at all.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am not surprised that people from her past are dishing the dirt on her, she is not a nice person at all. That said, Peggy kept telling Kelly to shush/stop talking/shut up, even when Kelly told her not to do that numerous times. Kelly warned her to stop but Peggy kept poking the rabid bear anyway and that bear took a dump on her head! I have no sympathy for Peggy, none at all.

That's true, but Kelly's response was over the top.  It was good to see her acknowledge this weaness when sharing that being told what to do is her hot button (it is mine as well).  That was a step in the right direction but I'll need to see more, I think.  For my tastes, I mean.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
On 10/30/2017 at 6:35 AM, zoeysmom said:

I really don't care what "everyone" seems to feel-  

O dear.

Heather's reason for leaving-she made it clear that she did not want to film with either Kelly or Vicki as they were not sincere nor did they apologize for things said about she and Terry during the season at last year's Reunion.

Mmm, she could also be embarrassed by not being able to control her family stuff creeping out.  And rather than being hurt and indignant that Kelly and Vix weren't sincere, maybe Heather's just spouting some Consult Beaute BS.

12 minutes ago, SCS said:

O dear.

Mmm, she could also be embarrassed by not being able to control her family stuff creeping out.  And rather than being hurt and indignant that Kelly and Vix weren't sincere, maybe Heather's just spouting some Consult Beaute BS.

Saying that Terry had someone die on his OR table isn't some "family stuff creeping out", it goes beyond what Vicki/Kelly have said about Eddie/David, that accusation/lie about Terry could ruin his medical practice!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Saying that Terry had someone die on his OR table isn't some "family stuff creeping out", it goes beyond what Vicki/Kelly have said about Eddie/David, that accusation/lie about Terry could ruin his medical practice!

I so disagree -- a remark by some random HW on WWHL, a show known for its absurdity and blather, isn't going to touch Terry's reputation. Plus, the comment would probably have been forgotten by now if it wasn't continually brought up as an example of Evil Kelly and Evil Vicky. 

9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Butbutbut someone on Yelp said Terry sucked!  You know no one on Yelp is never anything more than an upstanding reviewer and we should all believe stuff randos say about people  they may have a grudge against.

fuck it.  I’d watch Heather toilet paper shop over any of the crap we say this season.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Butbutbut someone on Yelp said Terry sucked!  You know no one on Yelp is never anything more than an upstanding reviewer and we should all believe stuff randos say about people  they may have a grudge against.

I get what you're saying about Terry's poor Yelp reviews but then should we disregard the favorable ones, too, as plants or friends?

12 minutes ago, SCS said:

I get what you're saying about Terry's poor Yelp reviews but then should we disregard the favorable ones, too, as plants or friends?

Possibly look at them objectively?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Possibly look at them objectively?  

But people may, in fact, be looking at Terry's poor reviews objectively, especially since some of them were there before H&T joined the show.

21 minutes ago, SCS said:

But people may, in fact, be looking at Terry's poor reviews objectively, especially since some of them were there before H&T joined the show.

Sorry, but why would anyone use Yelp to find someone to perform surgery?  

Objectively speaking,  I would think the person who made the review may have wanted to look different/better than even the best surgeon could pull off, and was using it to injure Terry.  A person with a real and legitimate complaint goes through the legal channel and attempts a settlement if their face was indeed ruined. Settlement would include not posting shit on Yelp.   

But Yelp is certainly good if you’re looking to find really yummy food.  Like,  nom nom nummy nummers good.  

Have seen people use Yelp to grind axes.  It’s crap, IMO. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

No idea --I would not. 

Objectively speaking,  I would think the person who made the review may have wanted to look different/better than even the best surgeon could pull off, and was using it to injure Terry.  

Well sure that's possible but then the case could be made questioning if the positive reviews are legit or placed to elevate Terry?

A person with a real and legitimate complaint goes through the legal channel and attempts a settlement if their face was indeed ruined. Settlement would include not posting shit on Yelp.

This seems logical but when has anything associated with this show been logical? Going back to your  first point:

Exactly. And why would Kelly's comment on WWHL have such immense power -- to damage a physician who was in practice and had established his rep (whatever that may be) years before Kelly ever landed in our living rooms? (BTW,  I know you're not the poster who brought the comment up, world with end, amen -- somehow we drifted to the veracity of Yelp.)

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Me too!  She probably has some secret source of imported designer TP that comes in 6 different shapes.

Heather can teach us much about how the rich keep their butts pristine.  I was just thinking about that today.  Damnit I miss her.  

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Heather can teach us much about how the rich keep their butts pristine.  I was just thinking about that today.  Damnit I miss her.  

The TP is probably just for show, since I'm sure she has those toilets that wash, dry, powder & fluff one's privates.

• Love 10

Despite the lashing out and impulsive behavior I like that she's a good sport and guest when it comes to trips and trying new things. I like that she's open to new experiences that other better behaved housewives won't participate in. I liked the way she asked questions in Iceland, was willing to try things. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

^^^ idiot ‘reporter’. I thought David was very patient with such inane questioning.

I used to think that David was a real jerk based on some of the footage of him with Yolanda but that clip was awesome and now I have completely changed my opinion of him. 

Good for him!

• Love 3

Kind of interesting that if you google Kelly Dodd, her tv personality front page only lists her dad, Jolie and Michael.

What happened to her mom and brother are they still chasing the gravy train? (please Michael dont't cut us off)???

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

^^^ idiot ‘reporter’. I thought David was very patient with such inane questioning.

47 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I used to think that David was a real jerk based on some of the footage of him with Yolanda but that clip was awesome and now I have completely changed my opinion of him. 

Good for him!

After Yolanda, I'm sure he beelines the hell outtta dodge whenever he sees a housewife (Not to mention the fact that Kelly Dodd is no Katharine McPhee.). 

I also think he got a bit of a bad rap with Yolanda.  IMO, he was actually quite patient with her lunacy.

• Love 6

I think David has been more than a gentleman with no comments about Yolanda. If you open the Yolanda thread on RHWOBH it's all about the kids( yes they are gourgous) and their modeling. And nothing on social media about her "illness".

David is not saying a word about her and her Lemons/Lymes/My Love nonsense. He may be a "cold fish" but doesn't put anything about her out for the media and has moved onward. I kind of think that Mohammed unloaded to David with a good looking lemon.

No updates from Yolanda herself about her debilitating "cronic" Lyme disease. Where are you at girl. You were so eager to talk about all of your trials and tribulations and now you have gone quiet. Is your white robe of misery and Daisy and cabinet of pills still around?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, NeverLate said:

She's so stupid, as she got out, he said who is she? LOL.

Love ya David! 

http://people.com/tv/david-foster-tells-kelly-dodd-to-exit-his-car-when-she-attempts-to-get-in/amp/

Disagree. They met at a party and had a fun conversation and now he acts like this?

kelly even asked him at the beginning of the incident : do you remember me ?

no fun, king David. He might also be a Bit of a snob as well, imo.

• Love 3