Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

last night on twitter Kelly tagged someone, posted a screenshot of their profile, posted it and tagged the girls employer (Deloitte).  She had the wrong person.  People were begging her to remove it (myself included) after and hour or so she deleted the text.  I was gonna tag Andy on it and tell him "see, she's just evil"  LOL  but I didn't.  Kelly is disgusting and I hope she gone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

last night on twitter Kelly tagged someone, posted a screenshot of their profile, posted it and tagged the girls employer (Deloitte).  She had the wrong person.  People were begging her to remove it (myself included) after and hour or so she deleted the text.  I was gonna tag Andy on it and tell him "see, she's just evil"  LOL  but I didn't.  Kelly is disgusting and I hope she gone.

I was wondering what was going on. I saw some drama on IG but didn’t know what she did. Apparently she targeted Bravohistorian on IG & Twitter

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, DeeplyShallow said:

I was wondering what was going on. I saw some drama on IG but didn’t know what she did. Apparently she targeted Bravohistorian on IG & Twitter

YES!!  that's who she meant to target, but she targeted another woman, same name, different last name spelling.  I mean this chick works at Deloitte and Touche and I'm CERTAIN they don't want shit like that on social media.  

• Useful 3
48 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

YES!!  that's who she meant to target, but she targeted another woman, same name, different last name spelling.  I mean this chick works at Deloitte and Touche and I'm CERTAIN they don't want shit like that on social media.  

Absolutely horrible 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Like Kelly, I won’t return if Brownstone comes back.

After the cocaine issue, B will probably be gone - and, because of her social media idiocy, Kelly may be gone too. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I believe Kelly had a valid reason for attacking her, if it’s the same women I saw dogging her on Twitter.  She was trying to say Kelly was a racist because she posted a pic with a women flashing the okay/A-ok/perfect sign.  Said women tweeted that Kelly should be fired for hanging with a white supremacist because clearly the women in the photo was flashing a white supremacy sign. 🙄

Hmmm...Kelly posted a pic at Emily’s birthday party celebration, in a group photo, and said women was Emily’s friend, and Gina was also there.  That woman was trying to use anything to make Kelly look bad, and if Kelly outed the women, she deserved it IMO. Sounds like Kelly got her name or employer wrong, but the troll deserved the pushback.  

• Love 5

There were lots of calls for Kelly Dodd to be fired last year when a 2016 video of her surfaced where she said " I don't like black guys. I don't even know any black guys."  Bravo was firing others right and left for saying and doing racist stuff but not Kelly Dodd. She apologized and they let her of the hook. Go figure. 

• Love 1

What I noticed in that article was that BW  flew to Utah in September, 2020, and that was okay, but Kelly got married in October with 28 people in attendance and that wasn't okay with BW.  She gave her the stink eye at the reunion for her perceived carelessness in this day and age of Covid.  What gives, BW?  

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm guessing this may be the nail in Kelly's RHOC coffin.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/30/rhoc-kelly-dodd-mocks-covid-outdoor-dining-cheers-super-spreaders/

She’s said and done a lot of crappy things, but this is beyond. I also think this is the final nail in her coffin and people are calling for her head. She’s disgusting. There are also a lot of people calling for an investigation to find out how she supposedly got the vaccine.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

She’s said and done a lot of crappy things, but this is beyond. I also think this is the final nail in her coffin and people are calling for her head. She’s disgusting. There are also a lot of people calling for an investigation to find out how she supposedly got the vaccine.

Oh shit, didn't realize she got the vaccine.  Yes, that's infuriating!

I like having her as the show's villain b/c I don't feel like she's playing the part of the villain.  She's truly vile and stupid.  But that clip from TMZ was really beyond the pale.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Oh shit, didn't realize she got the vaccine.  Yes, that's infuriating!

I like having her as the show's villain b/c I don't feel like she's playing the part of the villain.  She's truly vile and stupid.  But that clip from TMZ was really beyond the pale.

That’s what she’s claiming. She may be lying but she always makes a big deal about how she “doesn’t lie”... either way, horrible.

I, too, like her as a villain and while I never gave her a pass for her stupid, ignorant, and racist remarks I also never “canceled” her (shocker! I’m a liberal too, can you imagine? Not everyone takes part in cancel culture, Kelly). But, at this point she’s either begging to be fired or she hasn’t gotten a contract (or, was offered “friend of”). There’s being provocative and then there’s being a complete asshole who is spitting in the face of people who either suffered through this illness themselves or to those working on the frontlines. She’s just disgusting.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

There are also a lot of people calling for an investigation to find out how she supposedly got the vaccine.

WHAT?!!  Geezus, I know this kind of crap happens but honestly I have been trying for weeks to get my 84 year old parents an appt. for a vaccine and finally got one for Feb 18.   I am super annoyed at that big mouth asshole Kelly.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

WHAT?!!  Geezus, I know this kind of crap happens but honestly I have been trying for weeks to get my 84 year old parents an appt. for a vaccine and finally got one for Feb 18.   I am super annoyed at that big mouth asshole Kelly.

I’m so glad you were able to get an appointment. Keep an eye out for communications about it; I’ve unfortunately heard about appointments getting canceled 😔 and the wealthy paying to “jump the line” (at least, here in the mess that is CA)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think I saw Elizabeth in a hat at the corner of Kelly's table in that video.  So to hell with both of them.  Outdoor dining is allowed with restrictions until infections and hospitalizations spike again because of assholes like them.  That is the worst outdoor dining setup I have seen.  You are still supposed to wear masks when you are not actively eating or drinking. There are supposed to be dividers between tables or they need to have more distance.  Ugh, Kelly is among her people there and they are a self-centered, purposefully ignorant crowd.  I've always viewed her as crass and ignorant but ultimately harmless.  She was fun to watch because, like Vicki, she was clueless about how ridiculous and ignorant she is.  Not so much anymore. 

To paraphrase Eminem from 8 Mile:

Fuck a Kelly Dodd, fuck a clod, fuck her husband
Fuck every diner! Fuck 'em all if they doubt me!
She's a piece of fucking trash, I say it loudly
And fuck Elizabeth, I gonna wanna win, I'm outtie
 tyra banks mic drop GIF by Allure

• Love 11
3 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I also think this is the final nail in her coffin and people are calling for her head. She’s disgusting. There are also a lot of people calling for an investigation to find out how she supposedly got the vaccine.

Yeah, it's not too smart to be spitting in the eye of Covid-19!  

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Geezus, I know this kind of crap happens but honestly I have been trying for weeks to get my 84 year old parents an appt. for a vaccine and finally got one for Feb 18. 

I'm glad you were able to get them an appt.  I've tried for weeks to get my 90 year old Mom an appt. via computer, and it was like hitting the lottery if you got through - which I never did.  Luckily where she lives they got enough complaints that they came up with another plan, and now she was able to call and make an appt.  I heard that there have been celebrities who have either bribed their way to a vaccine, or posed as someone who qualified to get one.  That's really terrible.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm guessing this may be the nail in Kelly's RHOC coffin.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/30/rhoc-kelly-dodd-mocks-covid-outdoor-dining-cheers-super-spreaders/

Yep. I just came here to see if this was posted. I think this will be it. I certainly hope so. She is vile. I hope she takes the whole gang with her. 

3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Yeah, it's not too smart to be spitting in the eye of Covid-19!  

I'm glad you were able to get them an appt.  I've tried for weeks to get my 90 year old Mom an appt. via computer, and it was like hitting the lottery if you got through - which I never did.  Luckily where she lives they got enough complaints that they came up with another plan, and now she was able to call and make an appt.  I heard that there have been celebrities who have either bribed their way to a vaccine, or posed as someone who qualified to get one.  That's really terrible.  

I lucked out and got an appointment the day that OC opened it to 65 and older. I am 66. Got my first shot on the 14th. and have an appointment for 2/11 for my second shot. I am so grateful. 

• Love 6

Folks,
Please take any further discussion about getting vaccines to the Small Talk thread.  It is off topic here.  

You can respond to a post here in Small Talk if you like.  Simply select the +" multiquote icon.  Go to the Small Talk thread, then select the popup box that shows Quote # post.  The post you would like to quote will appear in the response box.  You can add your comments there.  Upon hitting Submit Reply they will appear in the Small Talk thread.  

If you have any questions, please PM @PrincessPurrsALot.  We do not discuss moderator actions in the forums. 

• Love 2

She is a disgusting pig. Almost 500,000  Americans dead from this virus and she is out celebrating. If she is brought back to the OC I WILL NOT WATCH. I absolutely hate her!

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

That’s what she’s claiming. She may be lying but she always makes a big deal about how she “doesn’t lie”... either way, horrible.

I, too, like her as a villain and while I never gave her a pass for her stupid, ignorant, and racist remarks I also never “canceled” her (shocker! I’m a liberal too, can you imagine? Not everyone takes part in cancel culture, Kelly). But, at this point she’s either begging to be fired or she hasn’t gotten a contract (or, was offered “friend of”). There’s being provocative and then there’s being a complete asshole who is spitting in the face of people who either suffered through this illness themselves or to those working on the frontlines. She’s just disgusting.

I agree with everything you wrote here. I am also wondering if she has already been told/pretty much told that she isn’t coming back. Kelly does some really dumbass stuff, but I can’t believe after her forced apologies on WWHL, she would go and do this if she thought she had a contract for next season. It’s not like she was “caught” on camera- she posted it. I could see Kelly posting this as a big “f you” to Bravo and her critics if she is angry about not being asked back. 

Was Rick there too? I thought I might have heard him, but I wasn’t sure and I don’t know that I can bear another viewing. Has anyone else seen those memes going around that combatting COVID is like one big school group project, where your grade is dependent on the group’s performance? Well, Kelly (and others like her) are in our group. And that’s why we’re all failing. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

If this doesn't get her fired I guess she has carte blanche to do and say anything and not face any repercussions.

• Love 4

I think the speculation that Kelly may know she isn't being asked back makes sense. I know Kelly makes some dumb choices and her mouth certainly flies off at the drop of the hat, but this is dumb even for her if she planned to come back next season.  She already knew Andy held her feet to the fire and there were a lot of viewer complaints, especially about covid.  So this would have just been an odd choice, when doing or saying nothing was another option.

That said, this is just too far.  If she wasn't already fired, she needs to be.  She can't actually be so dumb as not realize those of use playing by the rules and making the sacrifices are the ones helping her dumb adventures safe.  And then she makes fun of us??  Fuck you, Kelly.  

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, lasu said:

If she wasn't already fired, she needs to be.  She can't actually be so dumb as not realize those of use playing by the rules and making the sacrifices are the ones helping her dumb adventures safe. 

I am Meh on all of this.  I am much more bothered by BW blowing off SEVEN children or Kathryn drinking while pregnant with Saint.  I don't listen to any of these fame-hos so it really doesn't matter what they say or do.  I am never bothered by their COVID responses. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, albarino said:

I am Meh on all of this.  I am much more bothered by BW blowing off SEVEN children or Kathryn drinking while pregnant with Saint.  I don't listen to any of these fame-hos so it really doesn't matter what they say or do.  I am never bothered by their COVID responses. 

Well, yeah, Braunwyn's a shitty mother.  I don't know who Kathryn or Saint are.  But Kelly isn't just expressing an opinion - she's also going out and making fun of those of us who are trying to get us through all of this.  And, if she truly has the vaccine, it's fucked up that she A) somehow gamed the system to be a the top of the appointment list, and B) after downplaying covid this entire time, she went racing to get the vaccine as soon as it hit the ground.  Or, she's out and about and lying about having had the vaccine.  Definitely we all have our own lines with these ladies, and this one is just mine with Kelly.

That said, I do think the firing came first, and Kelly is just getting herself all geared up to yell #cancelculture at the top of her lungs.  If she gets fired, I'll be convinced.  If she doesn't, she'll still be an asshole, just not an asshole with an agenda, lol.

Edited by lasu
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, lasu said:

Well, yeah, Braunwyn's a shitty mother.  I don't know who Kathryn or Saint are.  But Kelly isn't just expressing an opinion - she's also going out and making fun of those of us who are trying to get us through all of this.  And, if she truly has the vaccine, it's fucked up that she A) somehow gamed the system to be a the top of the appointment list, and B) after downplaying covid this entire time, she went racing to get the vaccine as soon as it hit the ground.  Or, she's out and about and lying about having had the vaccine.  Definitely we all have our own lines with these ladies, and this one is just mine with Kelly.

That said, I do think the firing came first, and Kelly is just getting herself all geared up to yell #cancelculture at the top of her lungs.

THIS

• Love 5
1 minute ago, lasu said:

I don't know who Kathryn or Saint are.  Southern Charm.

But Kelly isn't just expressing an opinion - she's also going out and making fun of those of us who are trying to get us through all of this. I don't see it this way.

I differ.  Since I have zero use for Kelly or her opinions, I don't care at all what she thinks about me or my actions.  I seriously do not care one iota about Bravo-lebreties and their dealings with this pandemic.  Who would?

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, albarino said:

I differ.  Since I have zero use for Kelly or her opinions, I don't care at all what she thinks about me or my actions.  I seriously do not care one iota about Bravo-lebreties and their dealings with this pandemic.  Who would?

Oh, I don't care what Kelly thinks about me.  It's just rude when a lot of people have made real sacrifices (I'm not counting myself among them, I've made small, minor sacrifices) to sneer at them about how you aren't making the sacrifices at all.  And it's obviously fine not to care what Kelly does, or if this has any impact on her Bravo status, but I would say the people who have to be around Kelly, and especially the health workers of Orange County, do care a great deal with this dingbat does.

I'm actually bummed because I was kind of secretly hoping they would bring back both Kelly and Braunwyn (who I think should be fired more [except that her offence happened two years ago and Kelly's happened less than two days ago]) because I think they would have completely undone each other.  They actually very weirdly make each other more tolerable (more entertaining, I think) when they are together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, albarino said:

44 minutes ago, lasu said:

Oh, I don't care what Kelly thinks about me.  It's just rude when a lot of people have made real sacrifices (I'm not counting myself among them, I've made small, minor sacrifices) to sneer at them about how you aren't making the sacrifices at all.  And it's obviously fine not to care what Kelly does, or if this has any impact on her Bravo status, but I would say the people who have to be around Kelly, and especially the health workers of Orange County, do care a great deal with this dingbat does.

Yes, I care about Kelly and her actions the way I care about a drunk driver on the road. Kelly’s behavior puts others at risk and puts more strain on an already over-burdened health care system. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Not me. She’s always been a well dressed woman with the soul of a shit throwing chimp. A really trashy ass. But Kelly can’t make a point and move on, she has to rub in in people’s faces. I admire her balls, but she’s an impulsive idiot. 

• Love 3
On 1/31/2021 at 2:05 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think I saw Elizabeth in a hat at the corner of Kelly's table in that video.  So to hell with both of them.  Outdoor dining is allowed with restrictions until infections and hospitalizations spike again because of assholes like them.  That is the worst outdoor dining setup I have seen.  You are still supposed to wear masks when you are not actively eating or drinking. There are supposed to be dividers between tables or they need to have more distance.  Ugh, Kelly is among her people there and they are a self-centered, purposefully ignorant crowd.  I've always viewed her as crass and ignorant but ultimately harmless.  She was fun to watch because, like Vicki, she was clueless about how ridiculous and ignorant she is.  Not so much anymore. 

To paraphrase Eminem from 8 Mile:

Fuck a Kelly Dodd, fuck a clod, fuck her husband
Fuck every diner! Fuck 'em all if they doubt me!
She's a piece of fucking trash, I say it loudly
And fuck Elizabeth, I gonna wanna win, I'm outtie
 tyra banks mic drop GIF by Allure

I can not stand her and her big mouth!!!

• Love 2

Folks, 

We're getting heated in here.  You can care about Kelly's or any others housewife's behaviors during the pandemic or not.  You can find those actions, positive, neutral or negative.  It's all fine.  What you cannot do is argue with other posters who disagree with you. 

So, say that you don't care. Say that you don't think it's a big deal.  Say that you think it's terrible.  Say whatever about the Kelly Dodd. 

Do not argue with other posters about their opinions or imply that they are <insert negative remark here>.  Capice? 

• Love 8
On 1/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

I agree...1000 percent. This was disgusting...mocking masks, boasting about getting the vaccine, calling people who wear masks "sheeple"...it really pissed me off. To be this tone deaf and callous about a pandemic that has taken the lives of 400,000 plus people in this country is cruel, even for her. And I would like to know how the hell she jumped the line and got a vaccine when essential workers, teachers and the elderly with underlying conditions haven't been able to be vaccinated but she got one??? I'm 68 and have a heart condition and I can't get one but this 40 something bimbo with a big mouth got to the front of the line and got one???  I would also like to point out just how stupid and uneducated she is...all the infectious disease experts say that even if you get both doses of the vaccine you should still wear a mask...the three new variants/mutations that have now hit our country could still infect you if you've had the vaccine. They don't know if the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be able to ward them off...it's unknown so they are pleading with people who have gotten the vaccine to continue to wear the masks. Kelly has been consistent on a couple of things the entire time she has been on this show...she has zero empathy and lacks compasssion for the plight of others. I want her fired yesterday.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I can not stand her and her big mouth!!!

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Instagram bio change for Kelly - have we talked about this yet?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kelly-dodd-reignites-speculation-she-was-fired-from-rhoc/

Also, today - “We are selling our home in Westhampton”

https://mobile.twitter.com/RHOC_KellyDodd/status/1356311540287225861

"Her" home in Westhampton??? Ha!!! Watch out Rick...she'll be gunning for everything you got when you two split up.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Right??? She's got to be one the most obnoxious white privilege Karen's ever.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I agree...1000 percent. This was disgusting...mocking masks, boasting about getting the vaccine, calling people who wear masks "sheeple"...it really pissed me off. To be this tone deaf and callous about a pandemic that has taken the lives of 400,000 plus people in this country is cruel, even for her. And I would like to know how the hell she jumped the line and got a vaccine when essential workers, teachers and the elderly with underlying conditions haven't been able to be vaccinated but she got one??? I'm 68 and have a heart condition and I can't get one but this 40 something bimbo with a big mouth got to the front of the line and got one???  I would also like to point out just how stupid and uneducated she is...all the infectious disease experts say that even if you get both doses of the vaccine you should still wear a mask...the three new variants/mutations that have now hit our country could still infect you if you've had the vaccine. They don't know if the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be able to ward them off...it's unknown so they are pleading with people who have gotten the vaccine to continue to wear the masks. Kelly has been consistent on a couple of things the entire time she has been on this show...she has zero empathy and lacks compasssion for the plight of others. I want her fired yesterday.

ALL OF THIS. The new South African variant seems to be particularly scary. And it’s not clear whether being vaccinated actually keeps you from transmitting the virus to others. It might help protect the vaccinated and reduce serious symptoms for the vaccinated, but, so far, we don’t know how that influences transmission. So, yes, Kelly- you and your friends might not get as sick if exposed, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t going to still spread it. Not that Kelly cares, of course.

Kelly defended herself today saying ALL of her friends there were also vaccinated. If true, she’s not the only one jumping to the front of the line. I hope all of you (and your family members) who urgently need the vaccine are taken care of soon. Personally, I’m not that concerned because I have Type O blood and that makes me “bomb proof.” Kelly Dodd said so and she heard it from some members of the military on the street in NYC back in the Spring so, you know. (In case it’s not clear, I’m being sarcastic. My 40-year-old ass is staying home and desperately dreaming of warm weather here in snowy Northern New England. I’d love some of that OC sunshine right now!)

• Love 11

Did anyone else spot the news a few weeks back about people who have fillers having adverse reactions to the vaccine? It’s pretty rare and is a minor side effect that’s easily treated (temporary inflammation at the filler site), but wouldn’t it have been awesome if Kelly and her friends in the video all had extra swollen faces? Maybe it would have kept them at home.

https://www.dermatologytimes.com/view/guidance-issued-for-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-in-dermal-filler-patients

Let's keep the talk to Kelly and not about all residents of the OC.  Kelly Dodd represents Kelly Dodd only.  Also, when discussing her video, please keep the discussion to her and her compatriots actions.  This is not the "did I get a vaccine yet" thread.  If you would like to discuss that, you can do so in Small Talk. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Instagram bio change for Kelly - have we talked about this yet?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kelly-dodd-reignites-speculation-she-was-fired-from-rhoc/

Also, today - “We are selling our home in Westhampton”

https://mobile.twitter.com/RHOC_KellyDodd/status/1356311540287225861

I wonder how Rick's kids feel about how quick Kelly is to say the Westhampton home is ours?  I see her dumping him and taking all his assets.  His kids better keep their eyes peeled.  I hope his estate is very specific re his children and he has a very savy estate lawyer.

• Love 7