Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

It is only a matter of time before the glow wears off and vindictive Kelly starts trashing Rick. It will start out as minor digs...sex not as good, failures as a handyman, not ambitious enough, etc... Eventually leading to the total disrespect she shows Michael. By the time the relationship is done, she will have painted Rick as a never do well loser that didn't deserve her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Some reviews of Kelly's water on Target.com (74% of reviewers gave it only one star out of five): 

“I would not recommend this drink. It’s super sour and has a funky aftertaste.”

“Tastes terrible. Will not buy again.”

“Not for me. Tried the mandarin flavor and I was surprised. It was icky. It says sparkling but this was flat with a few bubbles. Tastes like super sour oranges. It was awful. 2 sips and in the trash it went. Glad I only bought one can to try. Seriously, I do not recommend.”

“Horrible flavor. Returning!!”

“This is terrible. It has the worst aftertaste of any flavored water ever. Blech.”

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/11/19/kelly-dodds-positive-beverage-poor-reviews/

https://www.target.com/p/positive-beverage-mandarin-orange-sparkling-water-with-vitamins-calcium-12-fl-oz-can/-/A-54659007

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Some reviews of Kelly's water on Target.com (74% of reviewers gave it only one star out of five): 

“I would not recommend this drink. It’s super sour and has a funky aftertaste.”

“Tastes terrible. Will not buy again.”

“Not for me. Tried the mandarin flavor and I was surprised. It was icky. It says sparkling but this was flat with a few bubbles. Tastes like super sour oranges. It was awful. 2 sips and in the trash it went. Glad I only bought one can to try. Seriously, I do not recommend.”

“Horrible flavor. Returning!!”

“This is terrible. It has the worst aftertaste of any flavored water ever. Blech.”

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/11/19/kelly-dodds-positive-beverage-poor-reviews/

https://www.target.com/p/positive-beverage-mandarin-orange-sparkling-water-with-vitamins-calcium-12-fl-oz-can/-/A-54659007

Hahaha!  I'm no marketing expert but I would think a product would sell better if people liked the name on it - or knew the name behind it.   Bethanny not only came up with a clever product - she was pretty popular and better known back then since there weren't 100 Real Ho-wives shows with revolving casts.    Plus, it was a pretty decent product in my opinion and if I remember correctly her name wasn't on the label but she promoted it endlessly on RHONY - in fact we saw her "invent" it there.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Only products from.a housewife I liked was Bethenny's food line (pre Skinny Girl)..and Ramona's pinot Grigio.

In unrelated news, if this doesn't convince kelly of Covid..nothing will.  If this is true...that is.

20201122_100133.jpg

Edited by JAYJAY1979
16 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Hahaha!  I'm no marketing expert but I would think a product would sell better if people liked the name on it - or knew the name behind it.   Bethanny not only came up with a clever product - she was pretty popular and better known back then since there weren't 100 Real Ho-wives shows with revolving casts.    Plus, it was a pretty decent product in my opinion and if I remember correctly her name wasn't on the label but she promoted it endlessly on RHONY - in fact we saw her "invent" it there.  

Bethenny herself said that she came up with a product that had never been marketed to women, booze to appeal to woman. And like you pointed out timing was everything. Season after season we saw and heard about every new skinny girl drink and then skinny girl popcorn , jeans and on and on. All free advertising. No one on any of the housewives shows has had their product pushed like Bravo did for Bethenny. Flavored water, so what it is everywhere. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Only products from.a housewife I liked was Bethenny's food line (pre Skinny Girl)..and Ramona's pinot Grigio.

In unrelated news, if this doesn't convince kelly of Covid..nothing will.  If this is true...that is.

20201122_100133.jpg

Oh no, this is awful.  

• Love 3

I love La Croix and other sparkling/seltzer waters, so I rally liked the concept of “Kelly’s” product.

Branding is incredibly important. When I started my own business it was a big deal. a super nice man started a business called “Common Sense Consulting”. Seriously, who is going to hire you, someone who doesn’t ant to admit that they have no common sense?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

The more realistic looking views of Kelly's water seem to think it tastes terrible.  While the market for favored waters is saturated, there aren't a lot of vitamin waters (other than of course Vitamin Water) which have a broad market.  Problem is most people can find at least one flavor of Vitamin Water that they enjoy.  Positive Water seems to be positively disgusting to consume regardless of the flavor. Buh-bye $250K. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 11/22/2020 at 2:52 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I think having the word “positive” associated with Kelly is as laughable as trying to break into the flavored water scene. 

Her shit had nothing on the OC energy scheme, which had underage girls, old perverts, and an actual assault vehicle promoting it. The Dudd is a Dud. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Kelly is on WWHL now and boy is Andy Cohen going in hard on her. He even said people are telling him that he needs to control her. He is reading a lot of negative tweets that she received and her excuse for saying some of the awful things that she said is she was freaked out by being in NYC and the pandemic. She is estranged from her mother. Her mother was in ICU suffering with Covid and Kelly can't seem to find it in her heart to repair her relationship with her mom.  Nice.

• Useful 2
On 11/20/2020 at 11:57 AM, J80134 said:

It is only a matter of time before the glow wears off and vindictive Kelly starts trashing Rick

Yes!! And Rick comes across as a pussy whipped, unmanly man.

The scene with him in bed with Kelly and he's telling her how he wants to spend his life making her happy..building shelves and closets for her. Doing everything to give her a perfect Princess life. What a f'n clown Rick is and he doesn't even know it. Kelly likes bad boys.  And the nice guys..she will take their money and move on.

I would seriously have to reconsider being with a man whose goal in life was to build closets and storage shelves for me.

Kelly needs to seek help with her receding hairline. The berets and long side parted bangs aren't fooling any of us. 

Kelly picks on Shannon because she's easy prey. I would love to see a smackdown between Kelly and Bethenny Frankel.

And ENOUGH with Braunwinn and her fucked up family and sobriety. NOBODY GIVES A $HIT ABOUT YOU BRAUN! YOU SUCK.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kelly is on WWHL now and boy is Andy Cohen going in hard on her. He even said people are telling him that he needs to control her. He is reading a lot of negative tweets that she received and her excuse for saying some of the awful things that she said is she was freaked out by being in NYC and the pandemic. She is estranged from her mother. Her mother was in ICU suffering with Covid and Kelly can't seem to find it in her heart to repair her relationship with her mom.  Nice.

Isn’t this supposed to be a Reality show?  Is Andy/Bravo supposed to be giving them scripts to follow? I’m hot/cold with Kelly.  She can be a crazy b@itch or sometimes we see her sweet side.  I don’t always like her.  I do think she is one of the most real of the housewives however.  Do we not want that?  Do we want people to censor themselves?  She’s like a cruder version of Bethenny.  I don’t consider ANY of the housewives across the board as role models.  I mean, he loves Braunwyn and she’s a total nut job wreck.  Which is it?? 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Mom also went out to dinner at Mastro’s straight from being discharged from the hospital, so she doesn’t get any pity from me. Kelly’s an asshole, but this asshole also raised her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

3 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Isn’t this supposed to be a Reality show?  Is Andy/Bravo supposed to be giving them scripts to follow? I’m hot/cold with Kelly.  She can be a crazy b@itch or sometimes we see her sweet side.  I don’t always like her.  I do think she is one of the most real of the housewives however.  Do we not want that?  Do we want people to censor themselves?  She’s like a cruder version of Bethenny.  I don’t consider ANY of the housewives across the board as role models.  I mean, he loves Braunwyn and she’s a total nut job wreck.  Which is it?? 

Andy said that all the negative comments he gets about Kelly are regarding her social media posts and ironically not about anything she did on the show.   He did read her some audience/viewer questions about things on the show though. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Interesting Kelly said Brauny's alcoholism is fake.  Will be interesting to see the rest of the seaason.

Yes she told Andy to keep watching the show. It will come out. Kelly thinks all of this was made up and producers told Braunwyn to play this card so that she could get her own show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/28/2020 at 11:05 AM, Mu Shu said:

Her shit had nothing on the OC energy scheme, which had underage girls, old perverts, and an actual assault vehicle promoting it. The Dudd is a Dud. 

That air-conditioning condensation water had everything!  

On 12/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, Mu Shu said:

He needs to fire her and dig deep in the Bravo pockets to bring back Vicki and Tamra. I’m there for Vicki’s gloating. 

DEAR LORD NOOOOO!  Why would you speak the devil's name?  Are you trying to summon her?  

I would take Vicki's return.  I found myself laughing AT her when I was watching a season 1 rerun.  But the rat, absolutely not.  As Lizzy says, she is "crap."  I hope she loses all of her homes and her gym.  Yeah I said it.

23 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I like Kelly.  I don't always agree with her, but she brings some entertainment.  I am starting to wonder why I liked any of the housewives shows in the beginning.  I don't remember.  

18 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Yes she told Andy to keep watching the show. It will come out. Kelly thinks all of this was made up and producers told Braunwyn to play this card so that she could get her own show. 

I can see this, she is pushing HARD with this story and really pushing the kids in front of the camera.  She probably thinks her "wacky" family can carry a show.  It can't.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
34 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Will be interesting what exactly it is that comes out in the end of the show!

• Love 5
On 12/3/2020 at 4:05 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Andy said that all the negative comments he gets about Kelly are regarding her social media posts and ironically not about anything she did on the show.   He did read her some audience/viewer questions about things on the show though. 

He specifically mentioned Twitter.  Twitter is comparable to a sewer.  People will say anything on Twitter and of course, Andy Cohen thinks it’s an indicator!  Part of the problem is Andy has a preference for the down and dirty.  He’s a repulsive human being. 

• Love 12
On 12/5/2020 at 11:35 AM, IKnowRight said:

He specifically mentioned Twitter.  Twitter is comparable to a sewer.  People will say anything on Twitter and of course, Andy Cohen thinks it’s an indicator!  Part of the problem is Andy has a preference for the down and dirty.  He’s a repulsive human being. 

Kelly is a foul big mouth, She has never had a problem demeaning people so let her have a turn...

• Love 8
On 12/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, chenoa333 said:

The scene with him in bed

Ewww. That right there was such a turn off and an eye opener for me. I have watched and respected his reporting over the years and when I heard and saw on SM that they had hooked up I was surprised but had no idea he would actually appear on camera on the show. I just can't take him seriously now and feel that could be a career killer. But, I guess his dream job is to be her handyman so he'll be happy. Till she moves on.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

But, I guess his dream job is to be her handyman so he'll be happy. Till she moves on.

And apparently Kelly LOVES his tool belt! She mentions how well endowed he is every friggin time she's doing her "Talking Heads".

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Gee - there is a reason FOX moved Kelly's fling/husband from NYC to the OC.

He requested the transfer and had been waiting months for them to okay his transfer.  He is 60.  They have Geraldo Rivera for crying out loud, Rick doesn’t have anything on him.  He wanted to transfer out there because of Kelly, instead of traveling back and forth for work. 

• Love 4
On 12/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, IKnowRight said:

He requested the transfer and had been waiting months for them to okay his transfer

Looks like the move and marriage is agreeing with him...or Kelly introduced him to Dr. Brian: I caught him this week on Fox and he looked a bit different; "well rested", as they say. I wish the best for him.

• Love 4
On 12/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, IKnowRight said:

He requested the transfer and had been waiting months for them to okay his transfer.  He is 60.  They have Geraldo Rivera for crying out loud, Rick doesn’t have anything on him.  He wanted to transfer out there because of Kelly, instead of traveling back and forth for work. 

I'm sorry...did I miss the memo that said Geraldo Rivera is hot? Maybe back in 1974....not so much now...ecchh.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:27 PM, plumbago blues said:

Ewww. That right there was such a turn off and an eye opener for me. I have watched and respected his reporting over the years and when I heard and saw on SM that they had hooked up I was surprised but had no idea he would actually appear on camera on the show. I just can't take him seriously now and feel that could be a career killer. But, I guess his dream job is to be her handyman so he'll be happy. Till she moves on.

He sounded so wimpy when he was having pillow talk about building bookcases and closets. I realy thought Kelly would have hooked up with a younger hot guy. Even a guy in his mid 40's would be better than this grandpa.

• Love 1
On 12/24/2020 at 10:53 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm sorry...did I miss the memo that said Geraldo Rivera is hot? Maybe back in 1974....not so much now...ecchh.

He sounded so wimpy when he was having pillow talk about building bookcases and closets. I realy thought Kelly would have hooked up with a younger hot guy. Even a guy in his mid 40's would be better than this grandpa.

I wasn’t saying Geraldo Rivera was hot, good gosh, yuck!!! 🥴  I referenced him when someone else insinuated Rick Leventhal was such an embarrassment to Fox, that he was transferred.  I was saying Geraldo was a huge embarrassment, so no, the embarrassment ship sailed with Geraldo.  That wasn’t the reason he was transferred, Rick requested the transfer to be with Kelly while Jolie is a minor and going to school in CA. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I wasn’t saying Geraldo Rivera was hot, good gosh, yuck!!! 🥴  I referenced him when someone else insinuated Rick Leventhal was such an embarrassment to Fox, that he was transferred.  I was saying Geraldo was a huge embarrassment, so no, the embarrassment ship sailed with Geraldo.  That wasn’t the reason he was transferred, Rick requested the transfer to be with Kelly while Jolie is a minor and going to school in CA. 

Wouldn't it be funny if Jolie told Kelly she wants to live with Michael instead with her and Grandpa Rick? 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2020 at 11:07 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Jolie told Kelly she wants to live with Michael instead with her and Grandpa Rick? 🤣

Don’t think that will happen since he’s been an absentee parent and Ricks been good to her.  I think Michael is older than Rick, so if anyone’s a grandpa, that would be Michael. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, Mu Shu said:

I’ve always thought Geraldo was sexy. Much more than Rick Diggler. 

1970s Geraldo! I can’t imagine what he was like back then and how he worked the room.😎😘 

He was the Puerto Rican Hugh Hefner.  

• LOL 1
On 12/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, IKnowRight said:

1970s Geraldo! I can’t imagine what he was like back then and how he worked the room.😎😘 

He was the Puerto Rican Hugh Hefner.  

I met him in Central Park back in 1972 when he had become somewhat of an overnight sensation for his reporting on Willowbrook...the state institution for the mentally r*******. He organized a march in NYC and ended with a rally in the Park. He was holding court in there after he spoke and my best friend and I just walked up to him and started talking to him. We were 20 year olds and he seemed very flirtatious and very outgoing. He seemed to be loving the attention and the adulation of female fans. He was kind of short but still sexy and looked good in jeans at the time. He was the King of New York back then.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 12/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, chenoa333 said:

And apparently Kelly LOVES his tool belt! She mentions how well endowed he is every friggin time she's doing her "Talking Heads".

She's very juvenile...especially when she engages in sex talk. Has she done some soft core porn in the past because the way she talks sounds like dialogue from a Dirk Diggler movie.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Call me cynical, but the only time I made an effort to let people know how well endowed my man was I was with a guy who had an unfortunate 3 inches. I don't know what drove me say things like "he's hung like a bear" over happy hour drinks with the girls. I could said nothing and no one would have thought anything about his dick size one way or the other. Kelly's constant reference to rick diggler's big slab of salami makes me think he's actually serving up shrimp.

Edited by J80134
  • LOL 12
On 1/2/2021 at 2:27 AM, J80134 said:

Call me cynical, but the only time I made an effort to let people know how well endowed my man was I was with a guy who had an unfortunate 3 inches. I don't know what drove me say things like "he's hung like a bear" over happy hour drinks with the girls. I could said nothing and no one would have thought anything about his dick size one way or the other. Kelly's constant reference to rick diggler's big slab of salami makes me think he's actually serving up shrimp.

Oh my god! My roommate at the time and I were both dating men with micropenises named Dave . We didn’t know that we were both dating micropeen guys until we got really drunk and compared notes. When I asked her about her little Dick Dave, she just held up her thumb and wiggled it. Just shook her head sadly and wiggled her thumb. What a coincidence. I’m not concerned about size, but a thumb is sort of a challenge. 

• LOL 6
On 1/8/2021 at 1:32 PM, ChitChat said:

That makes me wonder what's going on with her and her Dad.  That's kind of a big "ouch" to me if she doesn't feel normal around her Mom or her Dad.  

I read a month or two ago on some site that Jolie's father doesn't see her for months at a time.  It was a story about Kelly telling Michael he should call and see his daughter more often, and at that point he "hadn't seen Jolie in five months".

• Useful 2
On 1/1/2021 at 11:27 PM, J80134 said:

I love you for sharing this!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

"She's always saying that I'm a racist or a homophobe and it really irritates me. So I did a 23andMe and I don't identify myself as a Black person, that was not my point. My point was I'm Black, Asian, Mexican, Spanish, I'm 30% Native American and I'm one percent Jewish. And I'm all races."

• Useful 4