Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

I don't know if Jinger has any issues or not, but she doesn't look painfully thin/scary skinny/skeletal at all to me. She's thin but not too thin. I've been smaller than her most of my life and never had a problem. I just can't eat much. I know you don't have to look like you have an eating disorder to have one, but I'm just saying she's really not way too skinny in my view. 

• Love 14
On 4/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, CalicoKitty said:

RE:  Jinger's dress.   Maybe? it looks better in person??  That's all I've got.

I think the lace might be dark brown, and it is meant to pick up the brown centers of the flowers in the print. Hard to tell.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Cade is as HUNKY as David Rodrigues!

If you were the last fertile female on earth and you HAD to reproduce with PAC, RFP, or GWE . . .

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, LilJen said:

If you were the last fertile female on earth and you HAD to reproduce with PAC, RFP, or GWE . . .

That's like game of Shag, Marry, Kill. 

Except I'd kill them all. They aren't shaggable or marriageable (none are proven providers...two are flat out grifters, and the third is riding his famous wife's coattails). So kill is the only option. 😁

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, LilJen said:

Wow, what a tough question!  I’m going to ponder that for a bit!  The answer definitely would not be GWE!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, LilJen said:

None of them. I just threw up a little picturing any of them naked “happy” to see me. 

• LOL 12
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jeremy seems conflicted here. On one hand he wants his followers to know he's pals with Gabby Barrett's husband, but on the other, he doesn't want to be seen on the streets of LA with the yokel in overalls. 🤣

I think you are absolutely correct. I'm sure he also misses Cade's curls.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Normally I love a man in overalls, but Cade is so contrived. It reminds me of when Nathan Bates was courting Ashley Salyer and he'd go to NYC in full cowboy gear. It's a deliberate, attention-seeking move. Look at me! I'm such a fish out of water! Blech. 🤮

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Cades soul patch is especially douche 

I may be wrong, but I think a soul patch is right under the mouth?  His tiny little "chin beard" aka goatee is puny and pathetic.  He's just ugh.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

I always thought that Cade would look much less douche-y if he lost the Weird Al Yankovich hairdo, but apparently, I was wrong.

I always thought this, too. We both stand corrected. 😂

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Weird Al looks great because he's not a try-hard and he's comfortable in his own skin. Neither of those descriptors apply to Punchable Aunt Cade, who never seemed to know what vibe he was going for. No wonder he and Jeremy are friends.  

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
28 minutes ago, Zella said:

Weird Al looks great because he's not a try-hard and he's comfortable in his own skin. Neither of those descriptors apply to Punchable Aunt Cade, who never seemed to know what vibe he was going for. No wonder he and Jeremy are friends.  

And he’s funny and talented, unlike those 2 douches,.

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And he’s funny and talented, unlike those 2 douches,.

And Weird Al is known to be a generally lovely person, unlike these two douches.

• Love 13

My interpretation of this picture, he sucks as a goalie.

If he was stopping the ball, he should be behind it.

If he just released  the ball, he’s releasing it to the middle instead of to the side.

2B3328B1-E0CD-4032-8FC6-0171712DB151.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

My interpretation of this picture, he sucks as a goalie.

If he was stopping the ball, he should be behind it.

If he just released  the ball, he’s releasing it to the middle instead of to the side.

2B3328B1-E0CD-4032-8FC6-0171712DB151.jpeg

Cough, there is a reason why he never actually played a game;-)

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I imagine it's a church Bible study group, just like Doctrine and Donuts for the guys.

Dog forbid they have any co-ed study groups. If they did, women wouldn’t be allowed to speak.

• Love 3