Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Shouldn't Jeremy have been at school/work today? How does he get away with this? I bet he also gets straight A's.

Apparently he is trading his ‘fame’ for good grades and free housing.  And a job when he finishes.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Does Jeremy have friends at all? I just don’t see anyone wanting to be friends with Mr. Toxic poser 

Right? Although he's posted pics of him with various men from the seminary school trying to look important. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Okay, but what about work? Or was that always a sham?

He's doing the Lord's work, sharing pictures of his lunch with us heathen peasants. 😉 

• LOL 24
2 minutes ago, Zella said:

He's doing the Lord's work, sharing pictures of his lunch with us heathen peasants. 😉 

That's about all he's capable of. As y'all might have noticed, I don't trust the guy any farther than I could throw him. And trust me, I'm a little bit, so he wouldn't be going far. I would, however, chuck his sneaks into the water. 😁

• LOL 18
13 hours ago, Jeeves said:

everybody there considers Jeremy to be just one of God's greatest gifts to grift at the seminary. 

I'm quoting myself because when scrolling through this topic, I see that a little edit is in order, to express what IMO is not far from the truth. 🤣

The dude indeed works hard at riding coattails, sucking up to power and influence, chasing fame, and devoutly pursuing a curated lush life. 

[sometimes I crack myself up]

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

pbc8vcc1ktm61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

So this is the new niching-us effort? Prepared foods, card games, and touristy ball caps? 

Doesn't seem likely to sell many books (or Hope & Stead hats or candles...).

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

It looks like a still from the world's weirdest documentary expose on gambling. Like, he's mainlining sriracha sauce to stay awake for intense Phase 10 game marathons. LOLOL 

Like Rounders, Fundie Edition. 😂😂😂😂

Now I want to rewatch Rounders. . . . 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

🤷🏼‍♀️

151479F1-620B-4137-ADBA-DCCFF453D293.jpeg

"And this is me modeling a burger. And this next one is me posing mysteriously on the beach--Oh that one's so good, right? RIGHT?! And this one is me playing Phase 10 and posing pointlessly with sriracha. I think you should post that one, Jing. Now let's synchronize our watches!" 

• LOL 18
32 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why is that picture worth posting?  To prove they wear masks?

In their own house?  With each other?  Weird!  

Jeremy's mask looks like he sneezed in it!  Yuck!  Or else he tried to shove food in his mouth, forgetting he had a mask on!

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Who took this?

Hiring a photographer to follow you around for days at a time is the new fad among grad students. 

They always have a lot of extra money they don't know what to do with.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
2 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

I wonder if Jeremy realised that A-list celebs don’t post photos of their kids online, only an occasional magazine photo shoot (if that). So him and Jinger aren’t doing that now and if anyone wants to see their kids they better be paying them.

Well, they will be waiting a long, long time. Not too many people seem to be waiting in line to pay for photos of children of Z list “breakout stars.” Nobody cares.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, louannems said:

In their own house?  With each other?  Weird!  

Jeremy's mask looks like he sneezed in it!  Yuck!  Or else he tried to shove food in his mouth, forgetting he had a mask on!

I don’t think they are in their house

• Useful 3
14 minutes ago, louannems said:

Can someone explain the Christmas tree/ Jessa joke?  Please?

Jessa is so messy/lazy her tree might still be up would be my guess 

If it’s a fake tree I don’t care but if it’s a real one it’s long dead by now 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, louannems said:

Can someone explain the Christmas tree/ Jessa joke?  Please?

Jessa put up her Christmas tree around Halloween and Jer commented on it back then on SM. So I guess it’s a joke between the two of them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Jessa put up her Christmas tree around Halloween and Jer commented on it back then on SM. So I guess it’s a joke between the two of them. 

And she didn’t take it down until late January.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Hiring a photographer to follow you around for days at a time is the new fad among grad students. 

They always have a lot of extra money they don't know what to do with.  

Weird,  that’s so much different than it was when I was a broke grad student! 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10

Do you think Jeremy hands his phone to Jinger and says, “Hey Babe, take a sexy, pensive, thought provoking, whatever, picture of me”? He posts a lot of pictures of himself that she must be taking.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

The pictures have become so random that it doesn't make sense.  What story are they trying to tell?  What image are they trying to project?  It seemed like the pictures used to be clear on those points.  Now, I'm struggling to describe pictures that are meaningless and present neither of them attractively.  Like others, I wonder why no pictures of the girls;  it is an abrupt change and it wouldn't seem out of line to explain why they are doing differently.

• Love 19

"I enjoy wearing two different shoes. And being photographed with my shoes....and also with random condiments, carefully labeled."

Since the internet is forever, I can picture the pastoral hiring committees looking him up in a couple of years and wondering what the heck message he's intended to send with his posts. And whether they want to find out how that'll translate into weekly sermons.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Since the internet is forever, I can picture the pastoral hiring committees looking him up in a couple of years and also wondering what the heck message he's intended to send with his posts. And whether they want to find out how that'll translate into his weekly sermons.

Bahahahahaha I've often thought his social media would be a real turnoff to hiring committees. Before, he seemed too "of the world." It's still that plus weird and disjointed. 

I'm imagining the hiring committees reacting like this:

giphy.gif

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

The pictures have become so random that it doesn't make sense.  What story are they trying to tell?  What image are they trying to project?  It seemed like the pictures used to be clear on those points.  Now, I'm struggling to describe pictures that are meaningless and present neither of them attractively.  Like others, I wonder why no pictures of the girls;  it is an abrupt change and it wouldn't seem out of line to explain why they are doing differently.

They want to make a lot of $ being influencers but they are failing. They thought it would be easy to become rich. They have no real plans for their life outside of being moochers and failed social media influencers.

• Love 12