Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Interesting Jana and Jinger seem to blocking out a stroller in the pic. you can see the wheel by Jana's leg and a cup with a straw by Jing's shoulder. most likely in the cup holder on the stroller's handle

I see the wheel of the stroller. I think maybe the cup and straw is actually a backpack on a woman in the background? Stroller handles are usually a little lower than that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

Why isn't Jana wearing a mask? Ugh these people. And still no pics of the baby. Very odd. 

Arkansas actually has a higher rate, per capita, of covid-19 cases and deaths than California.  Jana absolutely should be protecting Jinger by masking, and physical distancing. I just don't understand the lack of pandemic concern with these people!

And Jinger coming from an area with the LA variant should definitely be protecting the others by physically distancing herself.

Edited by louannems
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I see the wheel of the stroller. I think maybe the cup and straw is actually a backpack on a woman in the background? Stroller handles are usually a little lower than that.

yes I think you are right, white backpack thin strap.

It is interesting that Jer/Jing are not posting pictures of the girls but have also seemed to have gained agency over what the other duggars share as well. No picture posted by Aunt Jana who just loves pictures with all the babies. No pics from Jessa, with Ivy and Felicity, no cousin pics from Joy or Josiah. Interesting...

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

yes I think you are right, white backpack thin strap.

It is interesting that Jer/Jing are not posting pictures of the girls but have also seemed to have gained agency over what the other duggars share as well. No picture posted by Aunt Jana who just loves pictures with all the babies. No pics from Jessa, with Ivy and Felicity, no cousin pics from Joy or Josiah. Interesting...

Even "Law" Bates doesn't seem to be holding his wedding-photo obligatory infant. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 13
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

my other question on this pic. besides hiding the stroller. Why is Jing not wearing a Hope & Stead hat they are trying to shill to their fans?

I've noticed Jinger never wears any of her merch, just like the Bates girls never wear any of their flimsy boutique dresses. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've noticed Jinger never wears any of her merch, just like the Bates girls never wear any of their flimsy boutique dresses. 

to be fair Jing is limited to the options of 1 of 4 hats or a candle....🤣

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

I would be surprised if they come back from that “break.” They thought it would be easy to be successful influencers and aren’t willing to put in the work and hustle to be good at it. I wonder if they have been dropped by their agency yet. 

• Love 13

When does their book come out? Are they doing that thing where they lay low(ish) a bit, then come out strong, to raise the interest in their product? Some celebs do that before a movie, album or book.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

When does their book come out? Are they doing that thing where they lay low(ish) a bit, then come out strong, to raise the interest in their product? Some celebs do that before a movie, album or book.

The book comes out the first Tuesday in May.

• Useful 4

Another short break?  Didn't they just announce another one not too long ago?  Oh no, what will all the many Hope We Hold fans do without regular installments of the insipid podcast? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, crazy8s said:

to be fair Jing is limited to the options of 1 of 4 hats or a candle....🤣

If the candle turned into a vibrator they might actually make $. Basically conceal sex toys in regular household objects... You are welcome.

• LOL 18
(edited)

I wonder if Jer has gotten some pushback from the seminary powers that be about his social media content. Maybe they aren't all into his feeble attempt to set up an online store, or his preening with his shoes and clothes. Especially if he's not doing well in any of his coursework. Because, I've always had trouble believing he was working hard all the time at his seminary studies, and just happened to take a few minutes every day to post yet another charming shot of his food, coffee, wife, child, clothes, pens, books . . . 

Maybe I'm wrong and he's the superstah of seminary studies. But it wouldn't surprise me if he's not cutting it.

Edited by Jeeves
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

The vague-booking is rather suspect, but i'm more inclined to think he's just trying to get attention and the rumor mill flowing just for clicks and rag sheet articles.  

Were there any photos of him in TX for the Claratin wedding?  I wonder if Jinger and EvyJo went by themselves and Jerm and Prop stayed in CA?

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hey, Jere?  Instead of making us all sit for hours, gazing out the window and pondering your latest deep-thought, why don't you post a picture of yourself changing a diaper?  I'd still loathe your punchable face but at least your stock would go up temporarily, until your next fountain-pen post.

That would really shock me. Jeremy could, after all, have unmet needs if he and Jinger were apart (anyone can make him a sandwich . . .). I may be wrong, but I think that it's a huge part of their preening self-righteousness that married couples are never apart.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I wonder if Jer has gotten some pushback from the seminary powers that be about his social media content. Maybe they aren't all into his feeble attempt to set up an online store, or his preening with his shoes and clothes. Especially if he's not doing well in any of his coursework. Because, I've always had trouble believing he was working hard all the time at his seminary studies, and just happened to take a few minutes every day to post yet another charming shot of his food, coffee, wife, child, clothes, pens, books . . . 

Maybe I'm wrong and he's the superstah of seminary studies. But it wouldn't surprise me if he's not cutting it.

I also have gotten "So, I got a memo. . . ." vibes from his latest posts. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Jer sitting home Googling quotes to Tweet?

They are on “break”, after all. More time to google quotes while he takes time off from manning the candle/hat shop and posting photos of his expensive possessions. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

Does anyone follow, did JinJer loose followers since they don't post pictures of kids?

Per this website, it seems like interest has certainly lessened in Jeremy since Evy was born, though it seems the amount of followers he's lost in the past month or so is negligible.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jeremy_vuolo

Jinger doesn't seem to have quite as much of an issue, though it does seem like she's attracted less attention in the past couple of months. But she's always been more popular than him. That's gotta hurt the pocket square-polished ego.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jingervuolo

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

If the candle turned into a vibrator they might actually make $. Basically conceal sex toys in regular household objects... You are welcome.

Works with jewelry, why not sex toys.

• LOL 2
34 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

OBUdRDrMGGZJk23cBc3Mg0juxYYEVtWToJ82FUT7

This makes it sound like dead people are divorced.

You know heaven Jeremy is going to go back to being a soccer playing pussy hound, assuming you have some that sweet heaven wine. 

• LOL 8
(edited)
29 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

No pictures of them at the Spivey wedding?

Jinger was seen at Magnolia with Jana, that's the only hint that she may have been at the wedding

It looks like they are eating their way across LA again

892gz599z4l61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by BigBingerBro
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

Jinger was seen at Magnolia with Jana, that's the only hint that she may have been at the wedding

It looks like they are eating their way across LA again

892gz599z4l61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I initially thought a strange dog was in the vehicle with them. How spectacularly unappetizing! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Begrudgingly, points for wearing masks. 

Jeremy needs to pull his up higher.  If that makes you feel better and can deduct a point from him.  🙂  

• LOL 8

Oh that's right, Jinger was in Waco. I guess I am reflecting on that no one from the Duggars (other than Jill, who isn't on the show) posted a congratulations to Justin and Claire (that I know of). Maybe they're waiting until the wedding episode airs?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Oh that's right, Jinger was in Waco. I guess I am reflecting on that no one from the Duggars (other than Jill, who isn't on the show) posted a congratulations to Justin and Claire (that I know of). Maybe they're waiting until the wedding episode airs?

Most of the Duggars did send their congratulations, each of them using the same picture.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3