Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

On 9/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, trackrat59 said:

But, regarding Adam, it does seem like all of this has gone to his head.  I don't see that at all in Danielle or anyone else for that matter.  It just seems like we went from this being all about the quints to now some sort of big Outdaughtered money machine. Now Danielle and Adam are usually selling something and I get why but it sucks for us viewers who just want to watch the quints.  And yes Blayke is adorable and she's a great big sister but there would be no show without the quints.  Period.  And to the person that pointed out that the hair bows on Blayke are WAY TOO BIG, thank you!!  I thought it was just me.  

My mom used to put MASSIVE oversized shoelace bows in my hair in the 90s! I think it's just exaggerating how small and cute little girls are with something super girly lol.

Re: Adam, I agree and he does seem much more uptight and defensive than the rest of the adults, which is when you know your ego's gone to your head. He better wean himself off quasi-reality stardom because I have a feeling the quints will be yesterday's news once Sweet Home Sextuplets starts, especially because their three (!!!) older boys seem to love hamming it up for the cameras, in contrast to shy, introverted Blayke who is stuck playing Mini Mommy alone until the quints get old enough to have real conversations with her.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mollysmom said:

I don't see why she can't throw on a pair of jeans at least. They are comfortable and make you look more put together than yoga pants. 

Maybe because she's not trying to impress anyone with how put together she looks. As a SAHM, I don't find jeans comfortable AT ALL. There are many ways to wear leggins/yoga pants. I don't think Danielle looks sloppy at all in the way that she dresses. 

• Like 1
  • Love 21

the hair bows on Blayke are WAY TOO BIG

Isn't it kind of a Texas/southern thing?  I think they're ridiculous, but I think it's more the norm where they live.  I've noticed her female cousins with them, too.

• Love 3
On 8/29/2018 at 1:25 AM, sATL said:

Project Coordinator at AP Networks, 10 yrs.. according to linkedIn  ( link ).

- Manage, organize and coordinate British Petroleum 's (BP) Executive Commercial Leaders and Mid-Level Operation Leaders participation in safety trainings globally focusing on Continuous Improvement, Process Safety and Leadership
- Plan and implement safety training across all BP's segments worldwide for over 1200+ delegates at 45 seminars totaling over 3000 training hours across 6 countries
- Experienced procurement professional skilled in managing inventory, supply orders, contracts and approving project payment
- Responsible for coordinating the activity of training personnel and staff regarding arrangements for training conferences
- Perform on-site logistics, registration and conference support for part of BP's Safety & Operational Risk Capability development offering, which also includes Operations Essentials and the Operations Academy
- Maintain detailed project schedules, meeting notes & minutes, and serve as a supporting liaison to the custome

Danielle in Outdaughtered????  I'm amazed she was all that.  Never imagined. 

Those huge hair bows are very popular, and some kids have entire wardrobes of matching dresses and bows.   I bet that's another sponsor, like the kids matching clothes, and a lot of others things that get shown.     

I can see why Danielle spends so much time at the cycling studio.    With her executive management background she's a great choice to keep everything running smoothly, and making sure clients are happy.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

Show is cute.  I get really angry though when Adam complains about needing his mother in law for help.  You get paid mucho bucks, hire a nanny and stop expecting family to do so much for you.  Other parents have had more than 6 kids with a lot less money than you have and not expected everyone to help out.  It's your responsibility and not anyone else's.  Give your mother in law a break, she didn't have the kids - you did.

• Love 3
On 9/3/2018 at 1:51 PM, ghoulina said:

Maybe because she's not trying to impress anyone with how put together she looks. As a SAHM, I don't find jeans comfortable AT ALL. There are many ways to wear leggins/yoga pants. I don't think Danielle looks sloppy at all in the way that she dresses. 

If Danielle was all dressed up/made up every day, she'd get crap for that, too, for one reason or the other.  It seems like people will find things to pick on no matter what, and no matter how insignificant.  Really a no-win situation for all people in the public eye - some people are going to love you, some will pick you apart over minor things, and if you change things based on that feedback, then it just flip flops and the people who loved you now pick you apart, and vice versa.  

As for Danielle specifically, if I had her body and muscle tone, I would wear leggings and yoga pants too!  Plus basically anything else I liked.  ;-)

• Like 1
  • Love 16

The baby talk...ugh.

The conversations about Hazel’s eyes that just won’t die...ugh

The obvious plug for Xfinity...ugh.

Dale the show off line dancing...ugh.

Again, the bright lipstick on Blayke...ugh.

Parker not happy, escaping at every turn....wonder what that’s about...but then again, my kids were more “terrible” the closer they got to three than two.

The admission that maybe glass bottles weren’t the smartest idea...funny.

Hazel’s smile while swinging...so cute. She seems like the happiest of all of them.

Danielle using a sewing machine...impressive, I haven’t done that since junior high home ec.

What’s the other sister’s name again? Crystal and....? It’s really clear their family is not nearly into being on camera as Dale and Crystal are. 

Didn’t mind not seeing Mimi for a bit.

I really noticed Adam’s receding hairline this week.

Why do they insist on taking the kids to see Santa/Easter bunny/astronauts in suits etc. when they are scared of them? I hate how they laugh at them being terrified. Plenty of time for that later when they’re older.

• Love 1

Ashley (Lili) is the third sister, married to Nick (unless I screwed that up again.   Dale and Crystal (Kiki).  I think they said something about Dale and Crystal's house is on the same street, or really close to the Busbys.   Nick and Ashley have a new house too (they said that a few episodes ago, this season), so I'm wondering if they moved close too.    

The yelling about Hazel's possible eye surgery was over the top.     That was totally out of line, and is going to be very embarrassing when the kids grow up and see this.

Parker escaping is not cute.   They need to put slide locks on the outside doors, way too high for the girls to get to.    I'm just glad it wasn't the front door, with traffic going by, and I'm glad they don't have a pool, or that could easily have been a tragic outcome.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Actually, Danielle's wardrobe looked much better on tonight's episode. And she looked much better, physically. I'm not against yoga pants, as they are the trend, but I do know they come in cutesy/colorful styles, and there comes a time when one needs to retire the "go-to-comfy" pair. Tonight was the 1st time I saw her in red leggings and a plain white top (ie no advertising on a t-shirt) -great. She dresses the girls in cutesy, Adam looks good - I liked his blue tennis shoes ( I do think he bulked up a little more), so I guess I want her to change it up a little too. 

RE: the plug for Xfinity alarm, bugged me (1) I am getting tired of the not-so-subtle advertising on this show (2) it doesn't solve the issue. I don't care if they had 2 big armed Pinkerton guards on the back door. The kids need to be taught not to open doors. Period. (3) when they flashed back to Parker hitting Dale , the front door had a sliding bolt. Odd that the back door didn't have one. (4) Odd they didn't already have an alarm, 

Dale worked for his paycheck tonight.....

And Parker - when she stole Riley's bracelet...

I wish there was an answer for Hazel's eye condition. Not just for Hazel's health , but Danielle and Adam don't solve/resolve issues the same way. To me , yes he should apologize for how he said his point ( only b/c Danielle had an issue with him raising his voice), but I don't think he needed to apologize for making the point.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2018 at 5:16 PM, sATL said:

They tried Easter Bunny (who did look traumatizing)... now its Santa....  Are we out of holidays and their associated dressed & scary characters?  Please don't show an "uncle Sam" for the 4th of July...

We got through Valentines... and the preview showed another fearful character = Astronaut Man

Dale trying to teach Adam dance had me rolling. Adam really has NO rhythm. And Hazel was throwing him all sorts of side eye. 

I loved Adam taking Blake to the father-daughter dance. She really deserved a night to feel special. I wish they didn't have these little girls putting on so much makeup, though. 

I thought it was kind of refreshing to see the fight about Hazel's eye situation. It was probably the most authentic thing we've seen on this show in awhile. And it's something that many parents can relate to. But I liked that Danielle immediately stood up for herself when Adam raised his voice, and he apologized shortly after. They seem to have a good relationship, but it was nice to see it's not "perfect". 

How weird that Hazel started turning to the right now. I was NOT expecting that. I will say, Hazel is sharp enough to have an idea of what's going on and they should probably stop talking about surgery in front of her. 

I know the craft idea ended up being a major fail, but I love watching the quints do stuff like that. It's so cute to hear one say, "Look at my hearts!" and another will respond, "That's so pretty!" Warms my black heart. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I bet the quints do lots of crafts at preschool, so there is no need to do them at home, except for the cameras.

My kids went to preschool, but I still liked to do crafts with them at home sometimes.

11 hours ago, Eureka said:

The baby talk...ugh.

The conversations about Hazel’s eyes that just won’t die...ugh

The obvious plug for Xfinity...ugh.

Dale the show off line dancing...ugh.

Again, the bright lipstick on Blayke...ugh.

Parker not happy, escaping at every turn....wonder what that’s about...but then again, my kids were more “terrible” the closer they got to three than two.

The admission that maybe glass bottles weren’t the smartest idea...funny.

Hazel’s smile while swinging...so cute. She seems like the happiest of all of them.

Danielle using a sewing machine...impressive, I haven’t done that since junior high home ec.

What’s the other sister’s name again? Crystal and....? It’s really clear their family is not nearly into being on camera as Dale and Crystal are. 

Didn’t mind not seeing Mimi for a bit.

I really noticed Adam’s receding hairline this week.

Why do they insist on taking the kids to see Santa/Easter bunny/astronauts in suits etc. when they are scared of them? I hate how they laugh at them being terrified. Plenty of time for that later when they’re older.

Yes, Hazel does seem happy, but that doesn't surprise me since she seems to get the most attention and affection.  I said it before, but it's like there's Hazel and the other interchangable 4.  I hope that's just what we're shown and there's really more equitable distribution of affection off-camera, but it makes me sad that it is captured on video for the quints to see forevermore.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

Yes, he's really bulked up.

Is he on anti-depressants?  Does that cause weight gain?

I think Danielle looks great in the yoga pants.  Even though I love the look, I can't imagine her wearing a maxi dress or long skirt while running after those 2 year olds.  I know my legs would constantly get tangled up and I'd be face-planting several times a day.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Is he on anti-depressants?  Does that cause weight gain?

I think Danielle looks great in the yoga pants.  Even though I love the look, I can't imagine her wearing a maxi dress or long skirt while running after those 2 year olds.  I know my legs would constantly get tangled up and I'd be face-planting several times a day.

I thought he just looked more muscular and heavier from muscle rather than from fat weight gain.

• Love 10

When Hazel started turning her head to the right, I kind of giggled.  I'm sure it's part of her condition, but my first thought was that she was trying to fool them and act like everything was A okay, and that was her way of not turning her head to the left.  I know, too much credit for a 3ish year old, but I do think girlfriend is smart.

My daughter owns a Pure Barre and she lives in athleisure.  For Chamber of Commerce and other events, she'll throw on a dress, but she doesn't even own a pair of jeans anymore.  LOL

And yeah, that whole Xfinity thing.  "Thank...goodness....we got this new Xfinity alarm system."  Too funny.

• Love 5

Dale and Hazel are adorable. When he was cuddling her...my heart. I know most of you think he's a hammy famewhore, but watching how in love he is with Hazel is giving me a weird crush on him lol.

Nooooo back to potty training nonsense next week! So much secondhand embarrassment for the girls. We do NOT need to watch them try on big girl underwear or Hazel poop on the floor.

• Love 7
On 9/3/2018 at 11:04 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

With her executive management background

I mean, she was probably good at her job, but let's not elevate it beyond what it was...she was an event planner. She planned and executed the logistics of (mandatory) safety training and harped on people to make sure they did the trainings when they were supposed to. Executive management experience it was not. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, mjstrick said:

I'm sure it's part of her condition, but my first thought was that she was trying to fool them and act like everything was A okay, and that was her way of not turning her head to the left.  I know, too much credit for a 3ish year old, but I do think girlfriend is smart.

I swear my first thought was she was giving them side-eye. That she's figured out what they "want" and tried to do the opposite. So you aren't alone!

• Love 1

I will say one thing for this family - as opposed to Kate Gosselin and the Duggars, there is no doubt in my mind that the adults (immediate & extended family) not only love the kids but enjoy them.  The karate lesson and V-day dance events may have been show-driven, but Adam really looked like he was having a good time hanging out with his kids.  Dale and Adam’s dance lesson was staged, I am sure, but Dale seemed to enjoy goofing with Hazel and Riley(?).  

Danielle’s sewing impressed me, but why the hell was she not doing that at a table?

The bike thing Adam drove the kids in looked cool.  Can’t remember, did anyone wear a helmet?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Dale and Hazel are adorable. When he was cuddling her...my heart. I know most of you think he's a hammy famewhore, but watching how in love he is with Hazel is giving me a weird crush on him lol.

Nooooo back to potty training nonsense next week! So much secondhand embarrassment for the girls. We do NOT need to watch them try on big girl underwear or Hazel poop on the floor.

Yes, and then he was snarly with Parker.  There only seems to be cuddles for Hazel and it makes me sick.

• Love 2

I think Adam looks ridiculous with his bulked up arms in his extra tight shirts...he looks deformed.  It makes his head look so small.  He must be working out like crazy.  I would just never picture these two as a couple.  He is so vain, and I really don’t see a lot of affection between them.

Sadly, I was bored with the newest episode.  Way too many made up events.  I enjoy watching the everyday and simple things they do.

I was shocked to see the girls climb up on the island and start walking around.  They are little dare devils.

I’m so tired of Hazel, Hazel, Hazel.

I miss MiMi and her interactions with the quints and Blayke.  

How could Adam have gotten called into work?  He quit his job.

I love doing crafts with my 5, 4, and 3 year old grandkids.....but I am not dumb enough to use anything breakable.  It’s heartbreaking for the little ones that broke theirs.  

I love Danielle’s sister and Dale.  They seem so supportive.  I noticed that Nick and the other sister’s daughter does not wear the gigantic bows or any makeup.  I can’t remember the sister’s names because of all the nicknames.  

I hope the episodes get back to the basics with the girls.  I’m tired of watching outings that end up in tears.  These kids cry a lot.

• Love 2
On 9/3/2018 at 2:54 PM, camom said:

the hair bows on Blayke are WAY TOO BIG

Isn't it kind of a Texas/southern thing?  I think they're ridiculous, but I think it's more the norm where they live.  I've noticed her female cousins with them, too.

Those bows are "JoJo bows," made famous by YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JoJo_Siwa. They can be very pricey, and are all the rage among Blayke's age group. 

• Love 3

The quints are screaming and running, as they are so afraid of that robot. And, the adults all think it is funny and laugh hysterically? What am I missing here? In my world, the adults would be trying to calm the little kids, not laugh at them.

That was Adam raising his voice?!?! Big deal.

How about instead of the doctor relying on the parents and teachers making notes about Hazel's eyes, and examining her for 5 minutes,  scheduling a 1/2 hour or 1 hour session where a professional can evaluate her?  You know, in a playroom where they do different activities, read a book, follow objects with her eyes, to get OBJECTIVE evidence about what is going on.  There definitely is an issue, or multiple issues, and I would still be concerned about her neck muscles and the other effects of the eye issue.

The bows, the makeup, the nail polish ... ridiculous in my opinion. I know it is a Texas/cultural thing.  We should not be teaching girls that they need to do this for the men in their lives. Yes, it can be fun, but there is plenty of time for it when they are older.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, snarky snarkerson said:

I mean, she was probably good at her job, but let's not elevate it beyond what it was...she was an event planner. She planned and executed the logistics of (mandatory) safety training and harped on people to make sure they did the trainings when they were supposed to. Executive management experience it was not. 

And this was the same woman who didn't make sure - double sure - hubby went to his followup appt after the vasectemony ? 

I didn't look it up - but if the experience was at the BIL's company - then she might was able to do the position and get a title b/c she was there and family. One only knows if she would have the same level and responsibilities at another company. She does have good organizational skills - when I watched the 1st day of school video, she seemed to be on point with the little details.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MoreCoffeePlease said:

What we don't know about Danielle is her past... was she a witness, in an environment, or even a past relationship (granted she met Adam early in life) where a man raised his voice - and the results were unpleasant? Or maybe she was raised that a man should never raise his voice to a woman. When she snapped back so quickly at Adam - I could see the hurt (like a shock). and made it clear she wanted Adam to change his tone.

I was proud of Adam for letting his views be known . I think it was a issue in the 1st season that he kept his feelings to himself too much. I actually did a little cheer, as I was proud of him standing up for himself, when he said it - until I saw that Danielle was hurt by his tone.

Every person handles that situation differently, if they were offended by the tone of someone. If I was offended, I know my way wouldn't have been able to be aired on a PG-rated-TLC show. without a bunch of beeps.

Edited by sATL
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, SunshineState said:

I absolutely can’t tell Olivia and Ava apart. Any tips? The rest are easy. (Riley has big, engaging features, Parker - nothing stands out, Hazel - well, Hazel.)

The only Busby kids I can pick out of a lineup are Blayke and Hazel, even though I hear Riley's name, constantly.   On the other hand, I know all 19 Duggar and Bates kids.  Go figure!

1 hour ago, sATL said:

And this was the same woman who didn't make sure - double sure - hubby went to his followup appt after the vasectemony ? 

I didn't look it up - but if the experience was at the BIL's company - then she might was able to do the position and get a title b/c she was there and family. One only knows if she would have the same level and responsibilities at another company. She does have good organizational skills - when I watched the 1st day of school video, she seemed to be on point with the little details.

In all fairness, though, it was probably CRAZY at their house after the quints were born(which is when it seems like Adam had the vasectomy) and they were probably all just in survival mode.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I love doing crafts with my 5, 4, and 3 year old grandkids.....but I am not dumb enough to use anything breakable.  It’s heartbreaking for the little ones that broke theirs.  

She's always pushing activities they aren't ready for: pre-school when they are barely walking, egg dying, paints, marking pens, glass, make-up. Then she complains about the mess!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, sATL said:

What we don't know about Danielle is her past... was she a witness, in an environment, or even a past relationship (granted she met Adam early in life) where a man raised his voice - and the results were unpleasant? Or maybe she was raised that a man should never raise his voice to a woman. When she snapped back so quickly at Adam - I could see the hurt (like a shock). and made it clear she wanted Adam to change his tone.

I was proud of Adam for letting his views be known . I think it was a issue in the 1st season that he kept his feelings to himself too much. I actually did a little cheer, as I was proud of him standing up for himself, when he said it - until I saw that Danielle was hurt by his tone.

Every person handles that situation differently, if they were offended by the tone of someone. If I was offended, I know my way wouldn't have been able to be aired on a PG-rated-TLC show. without a bunch of beeps.

The key, for me, was that she handled it very well. She did not escalate by yelling back, she checked him calmly and he backed off.

• Love 2
On 9/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, readheaded said:

Yes, and then he was snarly with Parker.  There only seems to be cuddles for Hazel and it makes me sick.

This feels a bit melodramatic. Critiques about this show being The Hazel Show are warranted to a certain degree as well as the majority opinion that Dale shouldn't have flat-out said that Hazel is his favorite and show her obvious favoritism, but I wouldn't go as far as say that Dale is cold or short-tempered with Parker or any of the other quints. His "antagonism" with Riley is clearly a running joke in the family or set up by producers. It's just supposed to make the audience giggle that a grown man is pretending to be afraid of a two-year-old (see the cutaways to Dale's mock blank stares of "fear" while Riley is practicing during their karate lesson). I also think part of the joke is that Riley is just going to do what she does and isn't paying attention to anything Dale says. He has a soft spot for Hazel that might be awkwardly obvious as the girls get older which could be a problem, but I genuinely believe that Dale loves all of the quintuplets.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
wrote Parker instead of Riley
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

This feels a bit melodramatic. Critiques about this show being The Hazel Show are warranted to a certain degree as well as the majority opinion that Dale shouldn't have flat-out said that Hazel is his favorite and show her obvious favoritism, but I wouldn't go as far as say that Dale is cold or short-tempered with Parker or any of the other quints. Their "antagonism" is clearly a running joke in the family or set up by producers. It's just supposed to make the audience giggle that a grown man is pretending to be afraid of a two-year-old (see the cutaways to Dale's mock blank stares of "fear" while Parker is practicing during their karate lesson). I also think part of the joke is that Parker is just going to do what she does and isn't paying attention to anything Dale says. He has a soft spot for Hazel that might be awkwardly obvious as the girls get older which could be a problem, but I genuinely believe that Dale loves all of the quintuplets.

I agree with this, but I think Riley is the one Dale is supposedly afraid of.  Riley is the one that looks the most like Danielle and Blayke, IMO, and throws temper tantrums. I think she is the one who hit Dale that one time. Parker is the stoic quint who likes to escape and is a daddy’s girl. 

Edited by EVS
Misspelled ‘Blayke’ and ‘Riley’.
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, EVS said:

I agree with this, but I think Reilly is the one Dale is supposedly afraid of.  Reilly is the one that looks the most like Danielle and Blake, IMO, and throws temper tantrums. I think she is the one who hit Dale that one time. Parker is the stoic quint who likes to escape and is a daddy’s girl. 

My reply was based on what I saw on the show.  In one scene, he's holding and cuddling Hazel.  He then looks over at Parker and snarls at her.  

11 minutes ago, readheaded said:

My reply was based on what I saw on the show.  In one scene, he's holding and cuddling Hazel.  He then looks over at Parker and snarls at her.  

Oh, sorry! I thought he was looking at Riley. I may have been thinking of a different scene. 

Edited by EVS
Misspelled ‘Riley’.
6 minutes ago, EVS said:

I agree with this, but I think Reilly is the one Dale is supposedly afraid of.  Reilly is the one that looks the most like Danielle and Blake, IMO, and throws temper tantrums. I think she is the one who hit Dale that one time. Parker is the stoic quint who likes to escape and is a daddy’s girl. 

Ah you're right, edited! Oops, but my point still stands lol. I don't think Dale is malicious in any case. I don't recall him "snarling" although my little crush could admittedly be clouding my memory.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Ah you're right, edited! Oops, but my point still stands lol. I don't think Dale is malicious in any case. I don't recall him "snarling" although my little crush could admittedly be clouding my memory.

I don't think he's malicious at all, but that doesn't change for me how it must look to the quints.  Hazel gets more loving attention (at least on camera) and it makes me sad for the other girls.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, MoreCoffeePlease said:

How about instead of the doctor relying on the parents and teachers making notes about Hazel's eyes, and examining her for 5 minutes,  scheduling a 1/2 hour or 1 hour session where a professional can evaluate her?  You know, in a playroom where they do different activities, read a book, follow objects with her eyes, to get OBJECTIVE evidence about what is going on.  There definitely is an issue, or multiple issues, and I would still be concerned about her neck muscles and the other effects of the eye issue.

The bows, the makeup, the nail polish ... ridiculous in my opinion. I know it is a Texas/cultural thing.  We should not be teaching girls that they need to do this for the men in their lives. Yes, it can be fun, but there is plenty of time for it when they are older.

Yes, they could even just watch some of the tons of footage there is of Hazel.  Maybe TLC could pull together a compilation of Hazel in different situations for the doctors to take a look at.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, readheaded said:

I so agree with you.  Why don’t they just call the show Hazel and her Sisters?  Pretty soon the other girls will be able to see how the adoration is heaped on Hazel and they are just props.  In my opinion they will have their day when they are older.  It’s sad, but Hazel isn’t going to be a beauty queen.  Her sisters are so much prettier than her.  I guess her having a good personality will be her best bet for the future. ?

• Love 1