Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, chabang said:

All of these kids on these TLC shows about multiples were conceived via Clomid (not IVF). Sometimes multiple eggs are fertilized. U.S. doctors won't put back multiple embryos if they want to keep their license.

When in my country woman has more than 3 follicles after clomid, there is no insemination due to the risk of multiples. Then woman has to do egg retrievel and ivf

• Love 1
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Also, how much did they charge for the lemonade...when Blayke was counting the money she made, she had a huge roll of $5 bills, and maybe a few ones..no change at all? Poor Blayke and three of the quints look just like Adam...they have those pale blue bulging eyes that are not becoming at all.

I believe it was $1 per serving.

No Mimi was a welcome respite.

With lemonade stands most people 'donate' more than just paying for a drink. I think that was the case for the $85, and it was good of her to donate some to the animal shelter.

• Love 8

Good point about the limit on inseminating so many eggs at a time being unethical, and doing IVF for so many babies.

The Gosselin kids were all by Clomid, and sperm insertion by the doctor.    The first two were a fail to Kate, as I've read.    The second time there were at least six eggs produced, and the original fertility doctor refused to fertilize, because of the danger to the babies and mother, to have that many babies, so another doctor was found that did the insemination.  

Remember Octomom's doctor got his license pulled for deliberately inseminating that many eggs.  

I think the entire phony pregnancy scare conversation wasn't considering abortion, but talking about how it would ruin everything, and it was Adam's fault.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2018 at 11:59 AM, readheaded said:

Agreed and then we all wonder why our health care costs are higher than the rest of the world's (I'm not saying that having micropreemies is the only reason, but it certainly doesn't help).

I wonder who watches the kids while they're traveling?

They have several babysitters on the payroll.  They even bring a babysitter on vacations to help with the girls.  New show coming on TLC called Sweet Home Sextuplets, wonder if the Busby’s need to be worried that some if their spotlight will be taken.  As the girls get older and stop doing “cutesy,baby” things I think interest will wahn 

• Love 5
Just now, Prisonnurse said:

They have several babysitters on the payroll.  They even bring a babysitter on vacations to help with the girls.  New show coming on TLC called Sweet Home Sextuplets, wonder if the Busby’s need to be worried that some if their spotlight will be taken.  As the girls get older and stop doing “cutesy,baby” things I think interest will wahn 

I may be in the minority, but so far can't deal with the "Sweet Home Sextuplets" people and won't be watching that show.  The three older kids grate on my nerves badly and I'm the mom of 3 sons and quite acclimated to the antics of brothers.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Prisonnurse said:

I have no problem with them using babysitters or nannies. They absolutely need help. These multiple baby shows just annoy me because they are not upfront about it, and make it seem like the two parents are handling this huge task all on their own.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Also, how much did they charge for the lemonade...when Blayke was counting the money she made, she had a huge roll of $5 bills, and maybe a few ones..no change at all? Poor Blayke and three of the quints look just like Adam...they have those pale blue bulging eyes that are not becoming at all.

My guess is that a couple of good Samaritans slipped her a fiver and told her to keep the change. 

YMMV, but I think the most adorable quints are Ava and Olivia, who have Adam's blue eyes and those deep dimples.  You remember Ava and Olivia? The twins that barely get mentioned because they are not Hazel, and not getting into everything and getting the Bad Seed edits like Parker and Riley. Oh, and they're not in the SMART class, yet.  Who does that? A "smart class," versus a "baby class" for three year olds? Even if it's not intended to be bad, they're making a big enough deal about "moving up to the smart class."

Oh wait. Danielle mentioned Olivia a couple times in the fashion show episode. To basically make fun of the fact that she's the chubbiest quint. Poor LuLu. That's going to sting more than archived shots of potty training once she gets older. She gets chubby comments and is "still in the baby class." I had a mom that fat shamed me. It's not fun. I named my eating disorder after her when I got older. Instead of Bulimia, it was called Billie. 

The most adorable Lulu in her teen years watching old Outdaughtered episodes, "So, I was fat AND stupid, mom?"

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 4

couple of observations  -

Parker - outside , sitting in the dark (twilight) , all alone, wearing nothing but a diaper in Jan/Feb - peaceful as a she can be.. hmmmm.

Now, I get that toddlers can open heavy entry doors and twist-turn-style deadbolts, but these are the parents who have cameras in bedrooms. So they don't have an house alarm that chimes even when the system is "off" on the entry doors? Or did they turn off the chimes, too? Was the door even locked in the first place - both locks? No outside motion light/camera ? And the tot closed the door behind herself?

Next - maybe my medical team is unique. I get calls, emails, and even the mammogram center sends a letter to remind me of making a follow-up/appts, My dentist has some kind a contract letter I have to sign when getting a crown to come back and not wear the temp. crown forever. The pharmacist lets me know that my refill is coming to an end,. Each MD doctors has a checklist to make sure they have key results .  So... Adam's vasectomy Dr office didn't call/write/email/voicemail suggesting he comes back in? They didn't make the follow-up appt X-weeks after the procedure? He just ignored all of the "reminders" and forgot for 2 years??? And Danielle who seems to have razor-sharp memory on details - didn't know if he had a follow-up , let alone went? Granted Adam should be grown enough to keep track of his appts, but something this important, I would have been checking behind him.

If she was pregnant - you're pregnant. the deed is done and now you have 7 kids. Life goes on. too late to whine about it..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

I'm very worried about Hazel.     

I'm still wondering if Danielle is doing weird diets, or cleansings, because very low calorie diets can trigger gall bladder disease, and I'm guessing that the few days before Christmas, or when ever the Lake Charles trip happened, that quite a few meals were skipped.    That could make anyone hungry, and weak, and maybe irritate an underlying condition like gall stones, or irritate the gall bladder .

Maybe I need to stop watching TV doctors, and 600 lb life.   I've noticed this season that Adam's eyes don't seem so bulgy, so I'm wondering if he stopped supplements or something that might have been messing with his endocrine system, and making his depression worse.     OK, I'll stop diagnosing people for today.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the entire phony pregnancy scare conversation wasn't considering abortion, but talking about how it would ruin everything, and it was Adam's fault.  

Agreed.  I think Danielle asking "What will we do if I'm pregnant?" was a rhetorical question.  As in, she wasn't actually asking for or pondering options.  She was stressed out and that was her way of expressing it.  I can think of at least 3 times today at work I asked colleagues "Ugh!!  What will we do if ________ happens?"  Not expecting an answer or solution, but expressing that if _____________ actually comes to pass, it's gonna suck.  But, we'll deal with it, because that's what lawyers do.  We exist to deal with crap that happens and sucks and has to be handled.  Just like Danielle and Adam would pull it together and take care of and love another baby, if I had to make a guess about how they would handle what thankfully turned out to be just a hypothetical situation.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm very worried about Hazel.     

About her eye condition?  Or something about her physical/cognitive/social development?  I don't have kids, and all 6 of theirs are adorable to me, but I'm far from an expert on when kids should be hitting milestones and things like that, so curious as to your observations, if you don't mind to share/expound.  The main things I notice about her is that she seems pretty content, easy-going (except she does startle easier than the others, poor thing!), and is a little sweetheart.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

YMMV, but I think the most adorable quints are Ava and Olivia, who have Adam's blue eyes and those deep dimples. 

Lulu has been my favorite since day one. I just adore her. There was an exchange with one of them during the painting scene. I notice them quite often, actually. But maybe it's because I'm looking for them?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Lulu has been my favorite since day one. I just adore her. There was an exchange with one of them during the painting scene. I notice them quite often, actually. But maybe it's because I'm looking for them?

Might you know why they call her Lulu?  I think it's adorable, but don't see the connection to Olivia.

My guess is that since the other women (Mimi, Lili, Kiki, and Didi) have that type of nickname, it's just how they do nicknames.   

My worries about Hazel are the eye condition.   I know they're taking it seriously, and having the top people in their area evaluate and treat her, her eye condition can cause lifelong issues.    I know it's probably their usual exaggerations for the show, but there are ominous hints they're building up to , and it may be another phony pregnancy story line, but in her case I'm afraid it isn't.

I know someone who had crossed eyes, and she had repeated surgeries, until she finally said enough when she was old enough.    That kind of issue can really eat away at your self esteem, and cause all types of problems from people who just can't stop commenting.  

54 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Might you know why they call her Lulu?  I think it's adorable, but don't see the connection to Olivia.

What CrazyInAlabama said.  Also, maybe one of her sisters, or a younger cousin couldn't sat "Olivia" and it came out "Lulu"? I can kind of get it. Makes more sense than Jack from John, somehow. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SunshineState said:

I absolutely can’t tell Olivia and Ava apart. Any tips? The rest are easy. (Riley has big, engaging features, Parker - nothing stands out, Hazel - well, Hazel.)

Ava has a rounder/fuller face. It's generally easier to tell them apart if they're together. But there's something about Lulu's facial expressions that makes me know it's her. 

• Love 1

I was worried about Hazel's development, but I've been impressed by her verbal skills.  It could just be what they show, but it seems there are times when activities are going on and Hazel just seems disengaged.  Who knows how well she actually sees?  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that since the other women (Mimi, Lili, Kiki, and Didi) have that type of nickname, it's just how they do nicknames.   

don't forget about hubby  "Buzz"..who finally raises his voice as opposed to whining, in next week's preview.. 

I sure wish they would have aired this show (well him, really) before the tots. Wondering if he's been a "glass is 1/2 empty" person from day 1...wedding day... day Blayke was born...the day he saw 5 babies on the ultrasound screen, yeah...

3 hours ago, SunshineState said:

I absolutely can’t tell Olivia and Ava apart. Any tips? The rest are easy. (Riley has big, engaging features, Parker - nothing stands out, Hazel - well, Hazel.)

• Love 4

TLC: Can you find please a fashion consultant (what is Stacy doing? Pay  "the chew" to borrow Clinton) and to dress Danielle in some clothes? 

I think part of the reason it bugs me to see the tots in matching designer outfits.. and sometimes Blayke is that Danielle looks like she just walked out of exercise class - all of the time..

I see women in the grocery store around here all of the time dressed in gym shorts, and tights like Danielle does.    My guess is that the cycle studio has a boutique, or some athleisure business gives her the clothes in return for her wearing them on the show. 

My sleuthing shows that the three men (Nick, Adam and Dale) all worked for the same oil field supply company, and it's merged with or been absorbed by another company.    Nick is still with the merged company, but Dale works for another company now.    Adam might be between jobs, with a severance package, and have a non-compete because I think he was sales, or something like that.   He might not have done a lot of job hunting until after filming stopped, or until his severance ran out.     It's fairly standard for merged or acquired companies to weed out duplicate jobs, and I'm betting that what happened with Dale and Adam.  

• Love 2

Something about Adam that has driven me nuts for the longest time has now inflicted Danielle.  Adam gets himself so caught up in what-ifs, I'm surprised he doesn't have massive ulcers.  We all know his latest freak-out is about Hazel's eyes.  My thinking is, sure, be concerned about it, but it's like all-consuming on Adam and he's using it as an excuse for his own bad behavior.  We can't go to Cajun Christmas what with everything going on, Hazel's eyes and all.  You know what, Adam?  There's not thing one you can do for Hazel yourself.  She's got excellent care by good doctors.  If she needs surgery in the future, then it will be what it will be.  Why dwell on it to such an extreme until the time comes?  And now we have Danielle.  Oh, I might have Crohn's, I could have this, I could have that.  Boy, how it would affect our family.  Well, Danielle, why freak out until you know if you have reason to worry or freak out?  Deal with it when the time comes so you will be less annoying if nothing else.  Why invite trouble?  I say

• Love 8
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My worries about Hazel are the eye condition.   I know they're taking it seriously, and having the top people in their area evaluate and treat her, her eye condition can cause lifelong issues.    I know it's probably their usual exaggerations for the show, but there are ominous hints they're building up to , and it may be another phony pregnancy story line, but in her case I'm afraid it isn't.

I know someone who had crossed eyes, and she had repeated surgeries, until she finally said enough when she was old enough.    That kind of issue can really eat away at your self esteem, and cause all types of problems from people who just can't stop commenting.  

I was born with crossed eyes - but I also was born with Spina Bifida - a neurological defect which can cause this. I had 3 surgeries for it and now I have lazy eyes, and alternating vision that they tried to fix, but is just part of the neurological issues I have. I can live with it, it's just a weird thing with me - doesn't really affect me that much. I think they are making a bigger deal about it than it really is, but then I've had over 100 surgeries over the course of my lifetime, and eye surgery is probably one of the more minor ones I've had. 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 7

I know several people with Crohns and it’s not all doctors appointments and hospitals all the time. They watch what they eat, they manage their stress and they take medications. I wonder, like someone said, if she has an ulcer. I have GERD, have had an ulcer in the past and stress will make that worse.

And all the vacations and boutique clothes etc...doesn’t surprise me to find they work(ed) in oil. There’s a lot of money in that. They probably were doing just fine before even having the kids.

Edited by Eureka
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Thank you for the response! I know nothing about nystagmus and in fact, had never even heard of it before hearing it on their show.  Honestly, I had made the assumption that it wasn't anything to really worry about and that Adam's depression/anxiety was causing him to react a bit more emotionally than might have been warranted logically.  But, now I'm curious if my assumptions were ill-founded (as assumptions often are!), so off to do some research!  :-)

12 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

Something about Adam that has driven me nuts for the longest time has now inflicted Danielle.  Adam gets himself so caught up in what-ifs, I'm surprised he doesn't have massive ulcers.  We all know his latest freak-out is about Hazel's eyes.  My thinking is, sure, be concerned about it, but it's like all-consuming on Adam and he's using it as an excuse for his own bad behavior.  We can't go to Cajun Christmas what with everything going on, Hazel's eyes and all.  You know what, Adam?  There's not thing one you can do for Hazel yourself.  She's got excellent care by good doctors.  If she needs surgery in the future, then it will be what it will be.  Why dwell on it to such an extreme until the time comes?  And now we have Danielle.  Oh, I might have Crohn's, I could have this, I could have that.  Boy, how it would affect our family.  Well, Danielle, why freak out until you know if you have reason to worry or freak out?  Deal with it when the time comes so you will be less annoying if nothing else.  Why invite trouble?  I say

Its likely just the producer driven "story lines" - they have to have some constant state of drama in order to keep filming this show.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

13 hours ago, Eureka said:

I know several people with Crohns and it’s not all doctors appointments and hospitals all the time. They watch what they eat, they manage their stress and they take medications. I wonder, like someone said, if she has an ulcer. I have GERD, have had an ulcer in the past and stress will make that worse.

And all the vacations and boutique clothes etc...doesn’t surprise me to find they work(ed) in oil. There’s a lot of money in that. They probably were doing just fine before even having the kids.

13 hours ago, Mollysmom said:

I was born with crossed eyes - but I also was born with Spina Bifida - a neurological defect which can cause this. I had 3 surgeries for it and now I have lazy eyes, and alternating vision that they tried to fix, but is just part of the neurological issues I have. I can live with it, it's just a weird thing with me - doesn't really affect me that much. I think they are making a bigger deal about it than it really is, but then I've had over 100 surgeries over the course of my lifetime, and eye surgery is probably one of the more minor ones I've had. 

Yes, yes, yes!  I heard Adam and Danielle talking about not going to Cajun Christmas because of Hazel's eyes and thought it was ridiculous.  If she'd just had surgery, maybe, but otherwise do they think they should sequester themselves because of Hazel's eyes?  Like I said before, I have 2 kids with Crohn's and my thinking has always been to get on with life and show that example to my kids so it won't occur to them that their illness should hold them back.  

• Love 4

Adam’s “Nervous Nelly” tendency doesn’t bother me. Some of us are worriers. 

Manufactured drama DOES bother me. 

To me, Lulu and Ava have equally round faces.

I know everyone loves Uncle Dale, but I feel he’s going to be disappointed when the show is over and his social media generated adoration is over. He likes the attention a little too much. 

• Love 4
On 8/30/2018 at 7:38 PM, sATL said:

TLC: Can you find please a fashion consultant (what is Stacy doing? Pay  "the chew" to borrow Clinton) and to dress Danielle in some clothes? 

I think part of the reason it bugs me to see the tots in matching designer outfits.. and sometimes Blayke is that Danielle looks like she just walked out of exercise class - all of the time..

Blayke’s humongous hair bows look horrible.

I agree about Danielle.  She could wear a t-shirt and shorts around the house for a change.  The yoga outfits are weird at home all the time.

I love Danielle’s sisters.  I wish they were around more.

Adam is an ass.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Blayke’s humongous hair bows look horrible.

I agree about Danielle.  She could wear a t-shirt and shorts around the house for a change.  The yoga outfits are weird at home all the time.

I love Danielle’s sisters.  I wish they were around more.

Adam is an ass.

I think that's the younger generation's version of shorts and T or sweatpants. That seems to be the uniform around here. It doesn't really have anything to do with yoga or exercising.

Edited by tobeannounced
  • Love 8
On 8/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, readheaded said:

Sometimes parents just decide they like a nickname better. My cousin and her husband named their baby girl Leilani because she was conceived in Hawaii (which...........don't even get me started on naming your kid after where you had sex to make them and then telling the entire family that so the kid will never be able to think about their name without imagining their parents fucking), but then after she was born, decided to call her Midge just because they liked that name. It's not her middle name or a family name. MIDGE? How the hell do you get Midge from Leilani??????? And why even bother naming her Leilani if you're going to call her a totally unrelated name the rest of her life? How did we get from tropical vacation to 85-year-old grandmother? Drives me batty!

• Love 10
On 8/31/2018 at 6:08 PM, SunshineState said:

Adam’s “Nervous Nelly” tendency doesn’t bother me. Some of us are worriers. 

Manufactured drama DOES bother me. 

To me, Lulu and Ava have equally round faces.

I know everyone loves Uncle Dale, but I feel he’s going to be disappointed when the show is over and his social media generated adoration is over. He likes the attention a little too much. 

I totally agree with you. This attention has really gone to his head.  I also think he sees Hazel as the quint who gets the most attention ( I guess because of her basically non existent medical issues and has latched on to her as his sidekick).  Maybe when the show is over He can take Hazel to Walmart to have people pay for his autograph like the Lizard Lick losers do. 

15 hours ago, tobeannounced said:

I think that's the younger generation's version of shorts and T or sweatpants. That seems to be the uniform around here. It doesn't really have anything to do with yoga or exercising.

I am not young like Danielle (I am going to be 45) and wear yoga pants and tshirts at home. I don’t really see what else one would wear as working around the house in jeans would be uncomfortable and sweats just make you look heavy. Danielle’s clothing seems neat and tidy and she is thin and fit so it all looks good on her. On outings she has worn dressier shorts and sometimes has worn dresses.

1 hour ago, Mittengirl said:

Am I just not up on current styles or are those outfits ugly as sin?  Not that those two things are mutually exclusive.

Yes they are super ugly.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, tobeannounced said:

I’m a grandma and I live in exercise/yoga outfits even on days I don’t go to the gym. They are comfy and cover everything that needs covering. I do wear very thick, not thin, bottoms for extra coverage. Most of the ladies I know wear these types of  outfits at least some of the time at home. I think Danielle looks great in them.

Edited by Love2dance
  • Love 8

I've always loved watching Outdaughtered but the last few episodes have been too staged.  I really just want to see the quints do their thing.  They're all so adorable and it's been a pleasure watching them grow up and seeing all the changes they've gone through.  All the quints are special in their own ways.  I'm really disappointed with the last episode.  No way in hell Danielle was pregnant.  We know for a fact that Danielle had issues getting pregnant on her own.  Then Adam having a vasectomy.  What were they thinking running a story line like that?   I would have rather watched 20 minutes of the quints playing in their play room.  

I do like Adam and Danielle and the sisters and uncles and Mimi and so on.  But, regarding Adam, it does seem like all of this has gone to his head.  I don't see that at all in Danielle or anyone else for that matter.  It just seems like we went from this being all about the quints to now some sort of big Outdaughtered money machine. Now Danielle and Adam are usually selling something and I get why but it sucks for us viewers who just want to watch the quints.  And yes Blayke is adorable and she's a great big sister but there would be no show without the quints.  Period.  And to the person that pointed out that the hair bows on Blayke are WAY TOO BIG, thank you!!  I thought it was just me.  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mittengirl said:

Am I just not up on current styles or are those outfits ugly as sin?  Not that those two things are mutually exclusive.

It’s very typical for “boutique” from what I remember of my eBay clothing selling days. That said, I only have boys so what do I know? Lol.

I've only watched a couple of episodes, but Riley kept having temper tantrums so I stopped watching.  I have three sons and 11 nieces and nephews and none of the 14 have ever had an outburst like Riley.  If the outbursts are caused by a medical condition, that's one thing but, if they're not, Adam and Danielle need to stop that behavior now.  It will be harder to stop the older Riley gets.

I don't know that I could come up with first and middle names for five children all at once.

• Love 2

not suggesting Danielle has to be ultra dressed in a ball gown but when she is outside of the house, it is just as quick to throw something else on once in a while as it is yoga outfits. And if a sponsor can provider clothes for " 6 kids"  , it stands to reason someone can also provide an outfit or two for her.

Maxi dress are great ! just throw them on and they are loose fitting.

dress.thumb.jpg.ac99422b9ea79c7e02050395ab5c2c71.jpg

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2018 at 8:24 AM, tobeannounced said:

Agree. Exercise outfits by younger (and/or those who have gone shopping recently) tend to be more "colorful" and trendy. not  just just plan ole' washed out black and some random top that happened to be clean. Actually we had a "fit day" with those who are definitely not part of the younger generation (closer to Mimi's group) and these women were defiantly styled - with no TV cameras rolling. I asked one of women just where did they get the outfits and she said JCP (  a coupon, at 7 am, etc  sale). Danielle is also lucky that she can wear the smaller sizes.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sATL said:

not suggesting Danielle has to be ultra dressed in a ball gown but when she is outside of the house, it is just as quick to throw something else on once in a while as it is yoga outfits. And if a sponsor can provider clothes for " 6 kids"  , it stands to reason someone can also provide an outfit or two for her.

Maxi dress are great ! just throw them on and they are loose fitting.

dress.thumb.jpg.ac99422b9ea79c7e02050395ab5c2c71.jpg

But that is not Danielle’s look, she is more Tom boyish and into fitness. I don’t see her wear yoga pants that often outside of the house, she usually is in trendy jeans. For some fancy things she has worn dresses but she doesn’t wear them much.

The sponsor’s  kids clothes are okay for kids but the adult stuff is the same weird patchwork’s design.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 3

I can handle the kids temper tantrums but the baby talking by the parents has ruined the show for me. When the kids were litttle I could ignore it but it is making the show hard to watch now. I don’t know why they cannot speak normally to the kids and both Adam and Danielle do it. I would think it was just the way they spoke but they don’t do it to adults and in their talking heads so you know it is purposeful and not just some kind of natural speech pattern.

I like multiples show just because I think having so many same age kids is a bit crazy. If the parents of the new family speak properly then I may switch as there are only do many baby showers I watch.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, fountain said:

But that is not Danielle’s look, she is more Tom boyish and into fitness. I don’t see her wear yoga pants that often outside of the house, she usually is in trendy jeans. For some fancy things she has worn dresses but she doesn’t wear them much.

The sponsor’s  kids clothes are okay for kids but the adult stuff is the same weird patchwork’s design.

I don't see why she can't throw on a pair of jeans at least. They are comfortable and make you look more put together than yoga pants. 

• Love 2