Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E01: Out With the Old, In With the New

• Start Topic

‘I’m married for 72 days.’ Really?! That was normal!

LOL! I like Kris for that, but not for enabling Rob when he's supposed to be getting married. If he's 30 and getting married, taking on a step son then he should be able to buy his own house. 

Khloe telling anyone to rip the cord is hilarious. How many years did she enable Rob?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

LOL! I like Kris for that, but not for enabling Rob when he's supposed to be getting married. If he's 30 and getting married, taking on a step son then he should be able to buy his own house. 

Khloe telling anyone to rip the cord is hilarious. How many years did she enable Rob?

Would we be saying the same about a woman who was getting married at 30? I certainly wasn't able to buy my own house at 30, and years later, I still can't. I just hate double standards. I thought BC already owned a house anyway. Not sure why they need a new one.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Would we be saying the same about a woman who was getting married at 30? I certainly wasn't able to buy my own house at 30, and years later, I still can't. I just hate double standards. I thought BC already owned a house anyway. Not sure why they need a new one.

In this family yes we would be saying worse if it was one of his sisters. Kim was attacked for having 2 houses they own, but living with Kris while they're being renovated.  Kylie and Kendall bought their own million dollar homes at 17.  

Rob not being able to afford his own house at 30, after all the money that was handed to him by E! plus his Khloe allowance and living off her for years. He should be able to buy his own house.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

A lot of couples with kids from previous relationships that I watch on tv seem to do this, and talk about how now they have a house toooogggetherrr, which makes it so much more special. Not sure if people do that in real life.

21 hours ago, iwasish said:

I'm betting the houses are bought with some kind of trust, at least the ones for Kylie and Rob.

Possible, but aside from the show, Kylie has actually done things. She definitely makes money shilling on Instagram. She's done some modelling (not like Kendall, but she's still getting paid), has her lip kit, the book she and Kendall had ghostwritten, and I think they had an app? Obviously not all winners, but even Kim had some failures (Jam!). Kylie Jenner might one of the most irritating little rich girls in America, but she's actually made money on her own. Rob made ugly ass socks that no one bought because they were ugly and expensive. 

• Love 2
(edited)

After watching tonight's show (I am kicking myself for watching lol) I feel that Rob sold out to the clan, namely Kris. Hearing the way Khloe, Kim, Kylie and Kendall talk smack against Rob and Chyna was disheartening and if I were him, i would boycott the show because its clear he is only on there for ratings. I don't like Kris Jenner but I was cheering her on for putting the mean girls on blast. How dare they? They are far from perfect, especially Kim with the two marriages including the 72 day one.  

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 5
(edited)

Man, Khloe and Kim need to shut the hell up yelling at their mother about her life and choices. All of the people on this show, minus Kendall have no room to talk about anyone's choices. Plus, while Rob should be able to buy his own house, I think a lot of the hate on him tonight was because of BC. 

Seriously, I keep thinking the only Kardashion I like is Kourtney. She wisely kept her mouth shut during the dinner. Also, that friend who is always on this show, is her name like Larisa or something? was also throwing her two cents in while the others were yelling. Like, random friend shut up.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8
(edited)

Oh my. My instincts after watching this are: the men need to get the eff away from these horrible women!  Scott looks haunted and one step away from a noose. Caitlyn is a raging harpy. Lamar is a spoiled zombie. Tyga is obviously on drugs - nobody parties for two days straight just boozing. Corey's balls are  firmly in Kris's Gucci bag. Kanye mentally  ill social media nutcase. I mean honestly. .these women are utter poison.

How can they chastise Kris for  supporting Rob when they ALL have made excuses for years about their own idiots?

Khloe used to be my favourite but I can't stand her anymore. 

Kendall has issues too. Obviously has Caitlyns rage gene. She's as  bad as the rest. .she doesnt need the money. .and still performs on this shitshow! That scene was just mean girls bitchy. Kylie spouting  her bs online regarding bullying. WTF kind of glee did she have on her pufferfish gob stirring that shitpot over a fucking iPad? They filmed that to make BC feel bad about the gift. 

Tyga outted last year regifting the car. .now this. 

God i wish this bunch would go back to obscurity.

PS: Kim looked ridiculous. Those coats. Ppl would be empathetic about losing pregnancy weight. .why does she do this?  And who wants to look at her rotten clam??? Larssa I guess. 

Pigs. All of them. 

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 11

Oh my god, Caitlyn is being such a bitch. What did Khloe even say?

I'm ecstatic to see the Rob and Blac Chyna saga unfold.  I do think publicly regifting the ipad and stuff was really stupid of him. Not so much that he did Kendall wrong, but it's just sad that Rob has no income besides living of his mother and sisters.

Watching Scott pine for Kourtney is just sad. Not even in a funny way.

New respect for Kris Jenner. If she could just verbally destroy her entire family every day that would be great. I also love the great irony of Khloe saying Kris needs to cut the cord with Rob. Girl, you were supporting him until 45 minutes ago when he replaced you with Blac Chyna.

And dear god, is it even possible to decide who has the worst Kardashian hairstyle of all time? Khloe's slicked back bleach blonde bob is definitely in the running.

• Love 9
(edited)

If only the actual show was as entertaining as these write-ups/reviews.

On the one hand, yes it is nice to see Kris calling the girls out on their BS and some of their choices, but...hasn't she benefited from some of it? I mean, it's hard to take her side when she is one the puppet-masters in this reality show circus.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

Kim looked horrible. Her face is so hard and plastic now. Her makeup is so heavy it looks like the painted faces on Egyptian mummy coffins. The tightly-pulled, severe braided hairstyle doesn't flatter her. Between that hairdo and the weird coat with black feathers sticking up off the shoulders, she looked like a vulture sitting in a tree.

And that cringe-worthy part where Kim bragged about how her vagina looks -- STFU, Kim! The world does not need to hear you blathering about your privates. 

Damn Caitlyn, she was so bitchy about Khloe's radio show comments that she actually made me feel sorry for Kris! She bullied Kris into crying over the phone and backing down. I don't know how much of this is made-up BS written for the show script, but just taking it all at face value, it seems that Kris would be much happier if she divorced Caitlyn 100%. None of this "let's be girlfriends" shit, and no appearing on each other's reality shows. Caitlyn would probably hate being cut off from the KUWTK $$$$ publicity machine,  but Kris would be better off.

We saw Rob briefly in the preview for the next show. Looks like he might be able to hold his own against the Koven.

• Love 11

Caitlyn is such an ass, she really can’t see anything but her own narrow view of everything, & in that view she never does the sinning, she's always sinned against.

Kim is really asking her friends opinions on how her vagina looks? That is seriously gross, ask Kanye, he has opinions on everything else.

I wanted more of Kris telling them all to fuck off, that was the best part.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Oh my god, Caitlyn is being such a bitch. What did Khloe even say?

I'm ecstatic to see the Rob and Blac Chyna saga unfold.  I do think publicly regifting the ipad and stuff was really stupid of him. Not so much that he did Kendall wrong, but it's just sad that Rob has no income besides living of his mother and sisters.

Watching Scott pine for Kourtney is just sad. Not even in a funny way.

New respect for Kris Jenner. If she could just verbally destroy her entire family every day that would be great. I also love the great irony of Khloe saying Kris needs to cut the cord with Rob. Girl, you were supporting him until 45 minutes ago when he replaced you with Blac Chyna.

And dear god, is it even possible to decide who has the worst Kardashian hairstyle of all time? Khloe's slicked back bleach blonde bob is definitely in the running.

Rob traded Khloe for BC, probably because though Khloe did the same things for him, he can't fuck her. Same with Khloe, she swapped Rob for Lamar. Gets all her mothering instincts taken care of along with sex.

6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

If only the actual show was as entertaining as these write-ups/reviews.

On the one hand, yes it is nice to see Kris calling the girls out on their BS and some of their choices, but...hasn't she benefited from some of it? I mean, it's hard to take her side when she is one the puppet-masters in this reality show circus.

Yeah, she was orchestrating the debacle that turned into the 72 day marriage. Televising it and the hype.., not that Kim didn't love it, but I think it did make it impossible to back out of. I think Kris got so caught up in HER fantasy that she didn't see Kim struggling emotionally.

• Love 3

Khloe's ass is of control. My mouth was hanging open watching her prancing around in her skin tight jeans. She looks seriously deformed. 

Do they all hate Blac Chyna much? I think it's funny as hell. You go, Rob! The K's have no control over them and it's freaking them out. I think half the reason Rob hangs with her is because he wants to see them all squirm. I hope he writes a book one day. 

Scott and Kourtney are broken up. He doesn't need to be on the show any longer. Move on, Scotty.

Caitlyn's voice makes my skin crawl. Khloe shouldn't have asked Kris to handle that situation. She's a big girl, handle Caitlyn yourself, ya big baby!  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Oh my. My instincts after watching this are: the men need to get the eff away from these horrible women!  Scott looks haunted and one step away from a noose. Caitlyn is a raging harpy. Lamar is a spoiled zombie. Tyga is obviously on drugs - nobody parties for two days straight just boozing. Corey's balls are  firmly in Kris's Gucci bag. Kanye mentally  ill social media nutcase. I mean honestly. .these women are utter poison.

+++++1 to all of this.  Don't forget Rob, who has issues upon issues and has had to live his entire life with these women.

I alternated between wanting to fall asleep during the episode and wanting to reach through the television and smack every single member of that family.

Scott looked like he was either hung over, high, or on the verge of a breakdown in every single shot.  His chumming around with Kris is odd, to say the least.  

The fact that Kourtney partially blames Tyga for dragging Scott back to his old ways, while Kylie listens on in anger, is all kinds of twisted and dysfunctional and strange...and then throw in Blac Chyna and Rob...I will stick out this season for this storyline alone.  Watching Tyga and BC infiltrate this family and cause even more drama than they already have is going to be so much fun.

Khloe doesn't even look like Khloe anymore.

Caitlyn screaming on the phone and shutting Kris down was uncomfortable.  Caitlyn's personality has become ugly.

Kendall...are you going to make me hate you too, the only member of this extended family that I can currently tolerate?  

Not sure why Lamar needs a huge house with all new beautiful furnishings for his recovery, but I don't expect to understand 98% of what happens on this show.

I'm hooked.  Bring on another freaking season.

• Love 5
(edited)

If Kim wondered about what her vagina would look like after giving birth, she could have taken a selfie of it.  Didn't she check it out after North was born also? She didn't have to discuss it at the table with that grinning idiot Corey there, I guess she's competing with Khloe for most shocking. How exhausting can motherhood of two be? Kim has plenty of time to sit around gossiping and complaining and getting glammed up, she should try spending some of it with her kids.

My mom had 7 kids in 12 years, 8 in 17, Without nannies or household help. No way are two kids the work of twenty.

I noticed Kris's constant emphasis on how "beautiful", "stunning",or " gorgeous" the girls are, it's the first thing out of her mouth when she reviews their appearances or photographs, or even just sees them.

I'm wondering if eventually it will wear down even Kendall, and that she'll start with the fillers and enhancements. I think she's already had a few minor things done, subtle, but there are small changes in her face. I see cracks in her personality also, the stress with Caitlyn and the constant family battles are starting to wear on her. Kylie is way jealous of her and she and Kim were loving her calling Rob to ream him out. Funny that Kylie said it was Kendall's Bday gift to Rob and Kendall said it was an Xmas gift.

They all need to get out of each other's business and stop stirring up shit.

Good to see Rob calling them on their shit, but I don't think he looks good. Nothing to do with his weight, more his eyes and his demeanor. Only saw a brief clip of him so I'm not sure but, I suspect there's more his problems than being fat and depressed about being fat.  

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1
(edited)

GTFO with your iPad re-gifting, Kendall.  I would bet $1M that she received that herself in a gift suite or swag bag, not like she put so much thought on what to give Rob for Christmas for the FIRST TIME EVER.  The one who should be mad about Rob hanging out with BC is Kylie, and she doesn't seem to GAF.  

Edited by Janc
  • Love 4

I don't like Kris Jenner but I was cheering her on for putting the mean girls on blast. How dare they? They are far from perfect, especially Kim with the two marriages including the 72 day one.  

I don't like her either, but she won the episode for me when she shut Kim down with with the 72 day old marriage comment.  Should have been done a long time ago. 

It was good to see Scott again but it looks like he still may be having issues.  I think somewhere along the line last season, Kris realized she didn't have much of a show without him, Rob, etc.  It was essentially the Ingrates staring at their phones.   They need Scott, and to some degree Rob.  Corey doesn't cut it.  I guess we'll see more of Lamar too. 

Caitlin is just ugly inside.  Ugh.   Just an awful person over and over and over again.  (Oh, and that was just one more thing, along with Lamar's house, renting an apartment so Kim and Kanye could have her house, that Kris "took care" of for the Ingrates. She should go on strike).

And yes, Rob should be able to buy his own house.   But he IS her son, and if she wants to buy him a house, it's really none of the Ingrates business.  Is she taking food out of their mouthes?  Apparently not if Kim is any indication.  

• Love 10
(edited)

I also love the great irony of Khloe saying Kris needs to cut the cord with Rob. Girl, you were supporting him until 45 minutes ago when he replaced you with Blac Chyna.

You summed up what I was thinking when Khloe made that comment. Couldn't they just be glad that Rob is getting out of the house a doing things again. Also, I believe there were conflicting reports saying that Khloe kicked him out and some saying Rob moved out on his own. If he did in fact move out on his own then Khloe did absolutely nothing in cutting the cord with Rob. If Rob wants the money by appearing on camera again or just has a bit more confidence in himself I am fine with that. I do think it is one of his only ways to say his side of the story, because the narrative seems to be Rob is bad and the K women are good.

And yes, Rob should be able to buy his own house.   But he IS her son, and if she wants to buy him a house, it's really none of the Ingrates business.  Is she taking food out of their mouthes?  Apparently not if Kim is any indication.  

I concur. I am no Kris Jenner fan, but Rob is her son and she can buy him a house if she wants to. Hell, Kris is the one who basically orchestrated Kim being where she is today. It was probably hard work for Kris, but when Kim says she got where she is with hard work is laughable. 

As for the Caitlyn and Khloe issue, I think it is on both of them. I have no idea what Khloe said on Howard Stern, but I did not think Caitlyn's Diane Sawyer/Vanity Fair comments were that big of deal. I thought Khloe and Kim blew that way out of proportion last season. They went in on Caitlyn about not speaking bad about family. It seems to be okay when they (Kim and Khloe) say not so great things about family members, but when another family member does so to them it is the worst thing ever.  Now I do not know what Khloe said, but I just think in both instances that Khloe and Caitlyn made it all into a lot more than what it actually was.

The Kendall getting mad about the iPad re-gifting was not a big deal to me. I do not think she has rage issues, Caitlyn's anger, or anything. Sometimes siblings fight. Kendall and Kylie always seemed fairly close so I could see her picking Kylie's side in the whole matter. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 3

The Kendall getting mad about the iPad refitting was not a big deal to me. I do not think she has rage issues, Caitlyn's anger, or anything.

Yeah, one incident doesn't mean the girl needs therapy.

(edited)
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I don't like her either, but she won the episode for me when she shut Kim down with with the 72 day old marriage comment.  Should have been done a long time ago. 

It was good to see Scott again but it looks like he still may be having issues.  I think somewhere along the line last season, Kris realized she didn't have much of a show without him, Rob, etc.  It was essentially the Ingrates staring at their phones.   They need Scott, and to some degree Rob.  Corey doesn't cut it.  I guess we'll see more of Lamar too. 

Caitlin is just ugly inside.  Ugh.   Just an awful person over and over and over again.  (Oh, and that was just one more thing, along with Lamar's house, renting an apartment so Kim and Kanye could have her house, that Kris "took care" of for the Ingrates. She should go on strike).

I liked her for the 72 day marriage comment, I would love her if it had been the sex tape comment. Because Kim needs to have that thrown in her face everytime she gets on her high horse about other people's missteps.

Edited by iwasish
spelling
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Caitlyn's personality has become ugly.

She's awful. It's bad when I think Kris is in the right.  Caitlyn is the parent.  She should be contacting Khloe to work it out.  Not pulling this whole bullshit about "If she wants to call me to apologize I might listen..." Seriously?  I think Caitlyn is all about herself and is no longer interested in being a parent.  Was this person always inside of Bruce?  The complete personality shift is strange to me.

Scott is sad to watch.  Did he say he wanted to "get back to work".?  Huh.  He has never done anything.  He used to be the comic relief on this show and now he can't do that.  I really wish the would not show him. 

The look on Kim's face when Kris called her out about the 72 day marriage.  I didn't think she was capable of expressing but that was a riot.  Kourtney couldn't cover her grin fast enough with her water.   

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, Janc said:

GTFO with your iPad re-gifting, Kendall.  I would be $1M that she received that herself in a gift suite or swag bag, not like she put so much thought on what to give Rob for Christmas for the FIRST TIME EVER.  The one who should be mad about Rob hanging out with BC is Kylie, and she doesn't seem to GAF.  

I honestly think that Kylie only has room in her brain for one thought at a time, and right now it's preoccupied with what color she should use for her next Lip Kit.

Edited by OnceSane
Quoted post was edited.
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I liked her for the 72 day marriage comment, I would love her if it had been the sex tape comment. Because Kim needs to have that thrown in her face everytime she gets on her high horse about other people's missteps.

Except to PMK, the sex tape was not a misstep, it was their golden ticket! I think Rob was the only one to ever shame her about that and look where he ended up.

• Love 5

Bruce was a total bitch, so it doesn't surprise me that Caitlyn is, too. Just an awful, ugly person inside.

I could not get over Kim's face at the dinner--did anyone else notice how incredibly bad her makeup looked on her forehead? It looked spackled on, like it could crack at any moment, and was about three shades darker than her skin. 

• Love 2

Kim, Khloe and Kylie just look purposely deformed and pathetic now.

I enjoy Scott's humor but he really did look on the edge in every scene - he'd better get a grip soon if he wants to see his kids grow up. Kourtney was smart to finally walk away - she seems to be doing pretty well now; just hope she doesn't start carving up her face or body like her sisters.

Love the adorable youngest ones - at least these people pop out beautiful babies!

• Love 2

Ok, so does anybody believe Scott is going to stand over a hot stove making turkey meatballs and "healthy" chicken fingers for his kids when they come over?  He couldn't have looked more bored at that cooking class.   Kris will grasp at anything to make this sinking ship of a show stay on the air!  

• Love 4

First of all, Caitlyn needs to shut the cakehole and glue it that way! Second, regardless of my feelings about Kris and I too agree she has benefited from all of the BS in some ways it was nice to see her tirade against the coven.

• Love 2

Ironic that Khloe and Kim are telling Kris to cut the cord with Rob, yet Khloe is relying on Kris to help her set up a household for Lamar and take care of his sorry ass, and Kim and her husband and 2 kids have driven Kris to move out of her own place to give them room in HER HOUSE. How about they all take care of their own business and stay out of what mom does for each of them.

And Khloe? Not buying that she doesn't want to be asked questions about Lamar because she doesn't want to discuss his business. She dragged his business all over this show and all over tabloid TV to make herself look like a martyr.

• Love 9

Scott appeared really checked out throughout the entire show last night, like he was forcing himself to say something, but there was zero emotion in his voice.  He seemed numb and robotic.  His eyes looked puffy and red at one point, as if he'd been crying right before PMK called, "Action!"

And the women seemed like they were performing for the cameras more than they normally do.  Not that their typical conversations are scintillating, mind you, but it was as if once the cameras turned on, they were suddenly struggling to make conversation.  The part where they were sitting at the table at Kourtney's house (I think) and discussing where Scott had disappeared to seemed to be made up of chopped and pasted together scenes from the cutting room floor.

The brief scene of Khloe and Andy Cohen, though, had me rolling.  A quick shot of Khloe staring at Andy.  A quick shot of Andy staring back, then Khloe, then Andy, and neither of them saying anything.  Whoever edits those reaction shots seems to be having fun with it, at least.

• Love 4

I really think Scott is like, desperately crying out for help and no one seems to notice or care.  Granted, he's fucked up so many times I understand why the Koven isn't jumping to help him, but having him on the show when he seems like two seconds away from a psychotic break seems like a bad idea.  I feel bad for the guy.  His parents are gone, he doesn't really have a family of his own.  The K's are really all he has.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kris to Khloe: "You look skinny (or good or thin or whatever word she used)."

Khloe's baby voice:  giggle giggle "I don't know why everyone is telling me I look skinny.  giggle giggle  I just ate a bag of chips."

Oh my god shut the fuck up.  I hate her the most. 

And eyelashes do not grow out of your eyeball, sweetheart.  Eyelid, Khloe?  Ever hear of those? 

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 10

I'm not crying for Scott. All that whining and sad sack BS about how his 6 million dollar house is too big for just him is already a thing of the past. Doesn't he have a new young blonde model girlfriend now to keep him busy? Daily Mail had pics of them together. She's very pretty. Keep going, Scott, and don't look back. Except to see your kids. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Last season, the ratings crashed for their show and people tuned out because 'the girls' on their own were, let's face it.....boring. They realized they needed 'the guys' back. The women just couldn't keep the ratings up on their own. So Scott returns with his own huge house that he said himself, is too big for him living alone. He acted like a guy that was handed a key to a strange home that he'd never laid eyes on before. I'd bet half a month's salary that Kris set him up with that house. She either bought, rented or put the down payment on it. It just happens to be in the same gated community that Khloe, Kourtney, and Kylie live in and less than a mile from where Kris and Kim live. That's no coincidence, nothing with the Kardashians is a coincidence. Then Khloe buys Lamar his own house, which by the way, has become somewhat of a party house in the past few months and Khloe is not happy about that either since she's footing the bill for Lamar.

What I see is a family that's imploding and it's happening pretty quickly. Scott looks absolutely horrible, he appears to be sedated but more than that he looks unhealthy. His eyes are sunken in their sockets, he's thin as a rake and emotionless. There's no 'old Scott' there, he's robotic. Kendall is wrong about the iPad she gave Rob. If it was a gift and he chooses to give it to anyone else, that's his prerogative. A real gift isn't given with strings and conditions attached.

Blac Chyna and Caitlyn Jenner are huge thorns in the sides of the Kardashian family and we're seeing only the tip of the animosity iceberg here. I think that the pretenses that they're all happy and having a blast being their famous gadabout selves are just masks they're all wearing for public viewing. In reality, I think they're all circling the drain one after the other and it's only a matter of time before they go down it.

One last thing I want to add is about something that happened towards the end of the episode. Kylie came to Kourtney's house with her new little dog, Khloe was there with her straight hair, and Kim was there in pigtails wearing all black including a black Persian lamb coat (who doesn't need one of those in hot California). It appeared that they were all gathered in Kourtney's kitchen and Mason went to the frig to look for something. I noticed his hair is still very long and uneven. I wish they'd get that boy to a real barber for a haircut. Kourtney strolls in wearing a red 'onesie' pajama and I can see two men at what looks like a center counter island bent over working on preparing food. They're both wearing black pants and a red shirt so I assumed they're hired help. But the girls are all at the table eating from those damned clear plastic takeout salad containers. What's with them and the takeout food in plastic containers? They have TWO guys right there preparing food, so why clog up the ocean with more plastics? I think I'm like Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest, 'no plastic hangers!' only my thing is plastic salad containers.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7
(edited)

I had read an article about the interview Khloe did with Howard Stern late last year, this is probably the one discussed on the show because she also discusses Lamar.  During the interview, Khloe said that they heard about Caitlyn's transition from producers of the show who told them that Bruce was having a show about transitioning, and that's how they found out.    Here's the article:

https://www.howardstern.com/news/2016/1/13/listen-official-audio-khloe-kardashian-opens-about-lamar-odom-caitlyn-jenner-and-boob-jobs/

I could see why Khloe was upset about this, and I think why Caitlyn was so mad is because she didn't want anyone to know this. 

This interview stood out to me at the time because it made it clearer why the family reacted the way they did.   

Edited by karenc3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Last season, the ratings crashed for their show and people tuned out because 'the girls' on their own were, let's face it.....boring. They realized they needed 'the guys' back. The women just couldn't keep the ratings up on their own. So Scott returns with his own huge house that he said himself, is too big for him living alone. He acted like a guy that was handed a key to a strange home that he'd never laid eyes on before. I'd bet half a month's salary that Kris set him up with that house. She either bought, rented or put the down payment on it. It just happens to be in the same gated community that Khloe, Kourtney, and Kylie live in and less than a mile from where Kris and Kim live. That's no coincidence, nothing with the Kardashians is a coincidence. Then Khloe buys Lamar his own house, which by the way, has become somewhat of a party house in the past few months and Khloe is not happy about that either since she's footing the bill for Lamar.

What I see is a family that's imploding and it's happening pretty quickly. Scott looks absolutely horrible, he appears to be sedated but more than that he looks unhealthy. His eyes are sunken in their sockets, he's thin as a rake and emotionless. There's no 'old Scott' there, he's robotic. Kendall is wrong about the iPad she gave Rob. If it was a gift and he chooses to give it to anyone else, that's his prerogative. A real gift isn't given with strings and conditions attached.

Blac Chyna and Caitlyn Jenner are huge thorns in the sides of the Kardashian family and we're seeing only the tip of the animosity iceberg here. I think that the pretenses that they're all happy and having a blast being their famous gadabout selves are just masks they're all wearing for public viewing. In reality, I think they're all circling the drain one after the other and it's only a matter of time before they go down it.

One last thing I want to add is about something that happened towards the end of the episode. Kylie came to Kourtney's house with her new little dog, Khloe was there with her straight hair, and Kim was there in pigtails wearing all black including a black Persian lamb coat (who doesn't need one of those in hot California). It appeared that they were all gathered in Kourtney's kitchen and Mason went to the frig to look for something. I noticed his hair is still very long and uneven. I wish they'd get that boy to a real barber for a haircut. Kourtney strolls in wearing a red 'onesie' pajama and I can see two men at what looks like a center counter island bent over working on preparing food. They're both wearing black pants and a red shirt so I assumed they're hired help. But the girls are all at the table eating from those damned clear plastic takeout salad containers. What's with them and the takeout food in plastic containers? They have TWO guys right there preparing food, so why clog up the ocean with more plastics? I think I'm like Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest, 'no plastic hangers!' only my thing is plastic salad containers.

Great post, and all true.  Even my husband, a casual viewer of this show (meaning he'll watch it with me if I happen to have it on) has commented that the show is dull without the men.  I agree 100%, but at the same time, it's truly bad planning to put Scott, Rob and Lamar on the show if they are neither mentally nor physically healthy.  It makes me wonder - how much is Kris paying them, or what is she holding over their heads, or what guilt-trip is she serving up to make all three of them appear on this season?  I mean, I'm sure the answer is money, but doesn't anyone within this family see that having these men appear on the show might be a really bad idea in the long run?  I suppose Rob and Scott don't have another good source of income except for appearances, but what about the cash they've made being on this show for the past 7 years?  Is it somehow all controlled by Kris?  I don't understand the power this show holds over Scott, Rob and Lamar, when it's crystal clear that all three should avoid it like the plague if they ever want to get healthy.  We haven't seen Rob or Lamar yet, but as for Scott, he looks very fragile.

As for that last scene that you were talking about, HumblePi, I noticed that, too.  They were talking about going to dinner at Scott's, but 30 seconds later they were shown shoving food into their mouths.  Clearly they were getting ready to leave, because Khloe asked Kourtney why she'd changed her clothes...if they were getting ready for a dinner, what was up with the food that suddenly appeared at the table?

Not that I care that much, this show is quickly going off the rails.  But at least in this episode, the editing was extremely sloppy, the storylines were ridiculous even for this group (eyelash plucking? Kris reading a menu out loud? Kim and cabbage? Lame iPad re-gifting calls?), and even the camera work wasn't consistent - the scene with Kris on the phone with Caitlyn seemed to have been filmed on a cellphone.  Just altogether boring and messy.

Another point (sorry, I rewatched the episode this morning, and no, I don't know why I did)...what is Corey's purpose in this family?  When the K sisters were all ganging up on Kris, he just sat there with a stupid grin on his face.  Perhaps he could pipe in with something along the lines of "hey, girls, it's not appropriate for you to talk this way to your mom."  He is completely useless.

One question, though...why is Khloe funding Lamar's house and everything in it?  Lamar was a professional basketball player.  Is he bankrupt?  Is this just a way for Khloe to keep her hooks in Lamar?  I don't get it.

Lamar's house has become a party house?  Is he back to his old ways on Khloe's dime?  Ooh, do tell!

• Love 3