Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I will try this one more time:

I am interested to learn what Lyme clinic Yolanda ever visited. Especially the one with patients living in their cars.  Yolanda claiming it is not important who said what, but what was said.  Interesting from a person who can't seem to bother to learn the art of listening.  Mohamed and LVP not speaking seemed way to delicious to Yolanda.  Loved the way LVP threw out there time to go back and revisit the friendship.

Rinna is a huge mess and oh so phony.  Anybody believe Yolanda will give her a do-over?

Kim's case has been adjudicated.  The time for appeal has run and she had to allocate for the guilty plea.  No room for her to come back, a grandbaby is just not that big of a deal.

• Love 17

The main thing sticking with me after watching that drama is Lisa Rinna talking about how next year the BBQ would be at her house. Does that mean she already knows she's coming back? I saw LVP give Andy a look...

ETA: I just saw this on Andy's Twitter:

Edited by Neeners
additional info
  • Love 8

Noticed that they seem to be willing to break the fourth wall pretty freely all of a sudden. I caught a couple of references to "the show," which is something nobody on any of these franchises ever used to do. WE KNOW WE'RE WATCHING A SHOW. I am glad they are finally acknowledging it.

Now if they could just acknowledge how much of it is made-up, possibly scripted, phony, and edited to look one way or another. WE KNOW IT IS so just admit it and quit making up stupid fights about unreal stuff.

I personally am so sick and tired of Yolanda bawling about nothing. Debbie Downer. Debbie Downer who can't express a single thought coherently. She has never been able to express herself coherently so she can't blame Lyme Brain for that.

• Love 16

Noticed that they seem to be willing to break the fourth wall pretty freely all of a sudden. I caught a couple of references to "the show," which is something nobody on any of these franchises ever used to do. WE KNOW WE'RE WATCHING A SHOW. I am glad they are finally acknowledging it.

I feel like on most of the Real Housewives shows, the reunion is when the fourth wall breaking happens a lot. Usually against all of Andy's best efforts not to

• Love 5

I thought LVP got called out pretty good by both Rinna and Eileen.

I don't care that she tried to manipulate Rinna. I think even Yolanda realizes that LVP did it (and I think everyone has called her on it over the years with the Bobby Fisher/preys on the weak etc).  Yolanda even broke the 4th wall a little by saying it makes for a good show.  But really Rinna just doesn't get it that no matter how much LVP wanted her to say it on air, Rinna did it all by her lonely self. Rinna was so f'ing annoying the whole episode with inserting herself into every conversation that LVP could've given Yolanda lyme disease herself, and I wouldn't have cared.

I think even Andy was gleeful that Eileen finally explained well why LVP's comment and insincere apology bothered her.  If Eileen had done it so succinctly and briefly during the season and had moved on once she realized LVP was never going to truly apologize or acknowledge that "The Affair" was a loaded question in response to Eileen hightailing it out of the motel or that her apology was dismissive, I think that viewers may have been more sympathetic to Eileen.  But she like Rinna wouldn't give it up.

For the last few reunions, LVP just won't acknowledge that her actions hurt other women, and her apologies have to be dragged out of her.  She'd do much better by just saying something short and sweet along the lines of, "upon reflection or upon watching, I can see now why it was hurtful and I truly am sorry."  

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I'm not going to say that Kim was hypnotized by Kyle's boobs but I'm not going to say she wasn't.

I loved Kyle explaining why she dressed the way she did at the non-BBQ - just like the rest of us, if she isn't feeling comfortable in jeans she won't wear them - I wonder if Erika Jayne ever felt fat/bloated/etc in one of her cat suits - it's bound to happen at some point, right???

• Love 16

I wanted a housewife crossover to happen so badly...I wanted Kenya Moore to ask Eileen what her point was..and then to hurry up and get there cause she was bored lol

why do these women keep trying to take LVP down and using the same method year after year?  Do what tamra from rhoc did with gretchen...leave it alone and let her hang herself.

Eileen...how the mighty have fallen when even Kim got the best of you and called you out on your soap opera acting lol

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I loved Kyle explaining why she dressed the way she did at the non-BBQ - just like the rest of us, if she isn't feeling comfortable in jeans she won't wear them - I wonder if Erika Jayne ever felt fat/bloated/etc in one of her cat suits - it's bound to happen at some point, right???

Would that make Erika, dare I say, a fat cat?

Or are you channeling your inner Vanderpump and being manipulative.....

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Neeners said:

The main thing sticking with me after watching that drama is Lisa Rinna talking about how next year the BBQ would be at her house. Does that mean she already knows she's coming back? I saw LVP give Andy a look...

ETA: I just saw this on Andy's Twitter:

Oh no- I can't believe Andy even responded to that tweet!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I thought LVP got called out pretty good by both Rinna and Eileen.

I don't care that she tried to manipulate Rinna. I think even Yolanda realizes that LVP did it (and I think everyone has called her on it over the years with the Bobby Fisher/preys on the weak etc).  Yolanda even broke the 4th wall a little by saying it makes for a good show.  But really Rinna just doesn't get it that no matter how much LVP wanted her to say it on air, Rinna did it all by her lonely self. Rinna was so f'ing annoying the whole episode with inserting herself into every conversation that LVP could've given Yolanda lyme disease herself, and I wouldn't have cared.

I think even Andy was gleeful that Eileen finally explained well why LVP's comment and insincere apology bothered her.  If Eileen had done it so succinctly and briefly during the season and had moved on once she realized LVP was never going to truly apologize or acknowledge that "The Affair" was a loaded question in response to Eileen hightailing it out of the motel or that her apology was dismissive, I think that viewers may have been more sympathetic to Eileen.  But she like Rinna wouldn't give it up.

For the last few reunions, LVP just won't acknowledge that her actions hurt other women, and her apologies have to be dragged out of her.  She'd do much better by just saying something short and sweet along the lines of, "upon reflection or upon watching, I can see now why it was hurtful and I truly am sorry."  

Right after the topic of yo's divorce came up, LVP HAD to be the first to jump in and ask about being 'blindsided'. I dunno if she does it subconsciously or has an agenda, but it seems like anything remotely having to do with marriage, LVP jumps on?

Mauricio cheating, Eileen cheating and remarrying, yoyo getting a divorce? Then blend in the comments about 'shagging' and the whoring around by the VPR chowderheads? Maybe it's the foreign-ness of marital discord  and free love, but I seem to get the feeling that she wants to know about it and measures her own marriage by what others do?

11 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

When you need three men to paint you with Crisco to get you into one?

• Love 6

When Andy asked Eileen for her reaction after seeing all those clips of LVP trying to apologize, I expected her to say "Damn, guess I made a mountain out of a molehill.  Lisa, I'm sorry for being such an ass."  But no, she feels "vindicated".  Vindicated how?  What was in those clips that justified Eileen holding a grudge all season?   The woman is delusional and grasping for a part to play on the show.

Regarding Kim, it was noticeable that LVP was silent when the others were sympathizing, good thoughts, you go girl, etc.  Is she tired of it all -- here we go again -- ?

• Love 17

I believe that LVP, Kyle and Lisa R all talked about Yo and Munchhausen behind the scenes and kinda planned who would bring it up.  The thing is.  I JUST DON'T CARE!!   Lisa R and Eileen look bad for brining it up because it just isn't that juicy... and in the end LVP and Kyle are just more fun to watch on a daily basis so I'm going to side with them.

• Love 11
On 4/25/2016 at 9:57 AM, Lisin said:

Reunion Part 2. More . 

Eileen was being quite the manipulator this part of the reunion.   Every opening she could (along with Lemonlymes as usual) this woman couldn't help but have side convos with Kathryn about LVP.     She planting seeds hardcore to Kathryn but I don't think she was reading too much into Eileen's junk at all. 

Then we get the craziness about the affair.   You know I actually liked that Lisa R was telling Eileen off a little.   She even told  Eileen if she wasn't satisfied with LVP's apology then why she sweep it under the rug!   Eileen seemed a little lost for words.   See,  this is is why LVP called Eileen "Soapy".   She has trouble letting things go, she claims she's over it but when she finds a way to insert herself in drama she has to bring up old shit or overdramatize the moment.   It almost reminds me of her "Pay attention to me!  Don't pay attention!"  nonsense.   Plus her being peeved at LVP for not "sharing"  at the Hamptons was a joke.   Maybe,  Eileen,  mind your damn business.   She probably didn't want to tell the world she was being abused at the age of 19 and capitalize or sympathize off of her that moment like *coughs coughs*  you did bringing up your abusive past. 

Bottomline is for me,  I see no end game with Eileen vs LVP.   It was tacky from the start because it could had been dead at the dinner at LVP's  when Eileen claimed she was done with it.   But she kept piling on and trying to create a story for herself.   Unfortunately for her she does not come off in the best light.   Not saying LVP doesn't have her moments in this but geez Eileen give it a rest. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 20

why call alcholism à disease? A disease is not necessarily something one can control.....alcoholism is. I am a recovering alcoholic.....and I am in complete control of my drinking as, imo, so is Kim.sorry, I lost track of who I was responding to.

Edited by tulip555
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

When Andy asked Eileen for her reaction after seeing all those clips of LVP trying to apologize, I expected her to say "Damn, guess I made a mountain out of a molehill.  Lisa, I'm sorry for being such an ass."  But no, she feels "vindicated".  Vindicated how?  What was in those clips that justified Eileen holding a grudge all season?   The woman is delusional and grasping for a part to play on the show.

While I do think Eileen should have dropped it, I saw what she did in those "apologies." LVP never really apologized.

She'd always twist the apology back around to make it Eileen's fault. "I'm sorry YOU are the problem" was basically what it always boiled down to, and I think that's what she was referencing in feeling vindicated. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

I straight up to this don't know how Eileen felt vificated.

• Love 2

If I ask a question and you answer it then why is it on me how you choose to feel. How one chooses to feel is on them. 

11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Eileen admitting she knew about Munchausen earlier tells me that Rinna was also talking to her about it when she was talking to Kyle about, before LisaV was told by Kyle. So why didn't Eileen stop Rinna right there and then, why did she act so "surprised" when it was brought up at LisaV's meet the pony's lunch and why is she blaming LisaV for something she, herself, didn't stop before the cameras started rolling? I am beginning to think Eileen and Rinna set this all up between them before the cameras arrived and I have to ask why, did they think they would take over the show by doing this?

This is a really good point!

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Regarding Kim, it was noticeable that LVP was silent when the others were sympathizing, good thoughts, you go girl, etc.  Is she tired of it all -- here we go again -- ?

It seems that Kim and LVP are in a better place with one another. It's probably likely that they pulled out their brooms rather than have an actual conversation about they've both said about each other but based on Kim's appearance on the show and at the reunion, there was no friction. At the party, Kim seemed to be hanging out with LVP most of the night and they were laughing and talking to one another. Kathryn became involve because of her emotional reaction - Eileen and LR tried to piggy back on Kathryn's positivity and well wishes for Kim. LVP probably didn't feel involved in that particular situation where she felt the need to say anything. I feel that LVP doesn't directly jump in with commentary like that unless she's involved some how where her well wishes are questioned (ex. Taylor, Kim in the past).

• Love 13

Ugh.  Way too much complaining by Rinna and Eileen on how their poor little fingers hurt so much from having to hold their noses.  Well maybe the smell of shit wouldn't be such a bother if you didn't go out of your way to keep stirring it?!

I actually did not mind the groveling at Yoolander's feet.  She is almost one of the stupidest of any casts when you actually listen to what she says.  No matter how canny she is in life to claw her way to where she is.  The fall is going to be farther and harder and all this did was give E! more video to run when her batch of huge lies and smaller omissions finally break.  That or she and her celebutant daughters will have run out of basic cable shows to try and elevate their status with and have to settle for simply marrying for their more money and no one will give a shit about them.  I wonder which will be more bitter.  Yoolander being seen as the lying manipulative Brooks 2.0 or the fact that no one cares?  Either way I hope it hurts as hard as the pain she pretends to have for attention.  I hope it hurts really really hard.  Though after last night I get a strong sense waking up knowing she is just another day older and an accessory to fame rather than the actual motivation for it probably jabs deeper than Daisy can shove a hose up her ass daily.

Oh Yoolander.  Those harpies you want so obedient to your sick malingering fanstasies?  Are going to tear you more new ones than Daisy can Doodle all the live long day when that time comes.  And it will.  You can't throw out all those lies and make others bow to them and not have to pay in the end.  And these women?  Eileen helped muddy the waters for you handily.  That's not going to last.  Yoolander has done nothing but make sure these are nothing but Hollywood friends.    For all her manipulation that has worked so far, she really is outclassed by this bunch.  Even Erika who seems to have put her brain on pause once she said 'I Do' and 'Pat that Puss', will never go down with the SS Liar Yoolander if the show is still going on.   I'm not even sure Sicky McSickerson can count on Erika for a second season now Erika has her foot in that casting door. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I will try this one more time:

I am interested to learn what Lyme clinic Yolanda ever visited. Especially the one with patients living in their cars.  Yolanda claiming it is not important who said what, but what was said.  Interesting from a person who can't seem to bother to learn the art of listening.  Mohamed and LVP not speaking seemed way to delicious to Yolanda.  Loved the way LVP threw out there time to go back and revisit the friendship.

Rinna is a huge mess and oh so phony.  Anybody believe Yolanda will give her a do-over?

Kim's case has been adjudicated.  The time for appeal has run and she had to allocate for the guiltyea.  No room for her to come back, a grandbaby is just not that big of a deal.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

If I ask a question and you answer it then why is it on me how you choose to feel. How one chooses to feel is on them. 

Unless I use my manipulative powers so you feel how I choose you to feel.

Wait, these are adults and that's just stupid...........

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, tulip555 said:

why call alcholism à disease? A disease is not necessarily something one can control.....alcoholism is. I am a recovering alcoholic.....and I am in complete control of my drinking as, imo, so is Kim

The way Yolanda makes it sound is once an alcoholic starts drinking again they should be entitled to unlimited compassion.  Yolanda needs to stop creating sub categories for all these invisible diseases.  Kim's relapse was anything but invisible.  Munchausen is also an invisible disease and as such Yolanda should be extending compassion to those who suffer.  She may not have to look to far from home. 

Is it possible Yolanda did not weigh in on the LVP comment about Eileen and Vince's affair?  Surely she must have an opinion and it must be LVP's fault. 

• Love 11

Rinna spoke over everyone constantly.  She wouldn't even wait for a question that she posed to be answered.  Eileen was no slouch on that either. 

I wanted to hear LVP talk about more about her relationship with Mohammed and no one allowed her to finish the one sentence she started on that!   Had Eileen given her enough rope to respond to the apology issue it would have served her.  Watching LVP feign innocence as to what Eileen meant was phony and everyone knew that.  I am an LVP fan but that was just ridiculous.  "I am sorry I reacted"  Oh come on.  You are smarter than that.  

• Love 14

I can't figure out who I dislike more after Yolanda. I'm equally split between Eileen and Rinna but I think Eileen is nudging out Rinna now that I realize (hey, it automatically but in the hypen and wrapped it around) Rinna and Eileen talked about Munchie long before their fake ass beach scene. 

I hope two of the three are gone next season. I can't see them getting rid of Erika, Yo, Rinna and Eileen but maybe they can get rid of Eileen and Yo.....at least Yo or Eileen. I want to watch next season but I can't if they keep them all or if bg comes back

Edited by Vicky8675309
added the last paragraph
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Eileen admitting she knew about Munchausen earlier tells me that Rinna was also talking to her about it when she was talking to Kyle about, before LisaV was told by Kyle. So why didn't Eileen stop Rinna right there and then, why did she act so "surprised" when it was brought up at LisaV's meet the pony's lunch and why is she blaming LisaV for something she, herself, didn't stop before the cameras started rolling? I am beginning to think Eileen and Rinna set this all up between them before the cameras arrived and I have to ask why, did they think they would take over the show by doing this?

It seems like Eileen's reaction to the revelation on screen was scripted on her part. The more she talks, the more she implicates herself in having knowledge of the M discussion before filming happened and revealed on camera. If she knew of all of these 'manipulations' that were taking place off camera, why didn't she advise LR to give pause, shut down the M talk and not to bring it up again? Because if Eileen did try to shut it down, for sure LR and Eileen would have said so by now. If she was picking up on all of these things that LR was talking to her about before filming then obviously there was some conflict on LR's part when relaying the stories to Eileen which makes me think that LR would have also shared with Eileen that she was going to or felt the need to address the situation.

LR is just spinning a web for herself. Why can't you say what LVP said to make you 'think' she was telling you to do something? You already said that she didn't say it to you directly so at least tell us what was said (or your version of it) so that we can figure out where you fall on the 'stupid scale' to have read between the lines to interpret a comment in a manner that led you to do something that you feel you wouldn't have otherwise done or wanted to do.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, KFC said:

While I do think Eileen should have dropped it, I saw what she did in those "apologies." LVP never really apologized.

She'd always twist the apology back around to make it Eileen's fault. "I'm sorry YOU are the problem" was basically what it always boiled down to, and I think that's what she was referencing in feeling vindicated. 

I don't recall which clips they showed, but I don't doubt that they edit the clips when they edit the reunion.  Anyway, we know that after Kyle coached LVP in the apology, and Eileen seemed to genuinely receive the apology, LVP then told Kyle that she wasn't truly sorry.   I'm beyond over this entire story, and I'm beyond attempting to explain why this negates each and every LVP apology.  I feel a detailed diagram would not lead some to the so-called "vindication".  I have my issues with both women, but I get frustrated beyond words at this entire situation.

• Love 5
Just now, nc socialworker said:

I thought Kathyrn's choked up reaction to Kim was touching. It was funny when Lisar jumped on the wishing Kim well train she was all smiles then when Kim questioned her, she got angry very quickly. Her emotions certainly are labile. She really come off not emotionally stable. 

Eileen and Rinna's well wishes to Kim seemed extremely disingenuous

I hope everyone saw Eileen attempting to manipulate Kathryn at the reunion with all the whispers.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, tulip555 said:

why call alcholism à disease? A disease is not necessarily something one can control.....alcoholism is. I am a recovering alcoholic.....and I am in complete control of my drinking as, imo, so is Kim.sorry, I lost track of who I was responding to.

Disease refers to quality, habit or disposition that adversely affects a person's behavior, mental state, etc. I wouldn't say it's a disease in the medical sense though I've seen medical theories surrounding it (nothing really substantiated thought) - but it has the components that address the concept of disease. Some diseases you can cure (obesity is also considered a disease), some you can manage through lifestyle changes (alcohol, diabetes) and some have limited personal accountability in your progress (cancer).

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, nc socialworker said:

I thought Kathyrn's choked up reaction to Kim was touching. It was funny when Lisar jumped on the wishing Kim well train she was all smiles then when Kim questioned her, she got angry very quickly. Her emotions certainly are labile. She really come off not emotionally stable. 

There was one huge collective eye roll on that set when Rinna threw in her two cents about wishing Kim well.

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Disease refers to quality, habit or disposition that adversely affects a person's behavior, mental state, etc. I wouldn't say it's a disease in the medical sense though I've seen medical theories surrounding it (nothing really substantiated thought) - but it has the components that address the concept of disease. Some diseases you can cure (obesity is also considered a disease), some you can manage through lifestyle changes (alcohol, diabetes) and some have limited personal accountability in your progress (cancer).

Thank you for your input, RHJUNKIE, I appreciate it.

22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It seems like Eileen's reaction to the revelation on screen was scripted on her part. The more she talks, the more she implicates herself in having knowledge of the M discussion before filming happened and revealed on camera. If she knew of all of these 'manipulations' that were taking place off camera, why didn't she advise LR to give pause, shut down the M talk and not to bring it up again? Because if Eileen did try to shut it down, for sure LR and Eileen would have said so by now. If she was picking up on all of these things that LR was talking to her about before filming then obviously there was some conflict on LR's part when relaying the stories to Eileen which makes me think that LR would have also shared with Eileen that she was going to or felt the need to address the situation.

LR is just spinning a web for herself. Why can't you say what LVP said to make you 'think' she was telling you to do something? You already said that she didn't say it to you directly so at least tell us what was said (or your version of it) so that we can figure out where you fall on the 'stupid scale' to have read between the lines to interpret a comment in a manner that led you to do something that you feel you wouldn't have otherwise done or wanted to do.

It would certainly explain why when Eileen walked into Vanderpump Manor after the M bomb was dropped she sensed something was wrong.  It sounded to me like Eileen and Rinna thought they could get the storyline up and running about Yo and de Munch and then later sit back and point fingers at Kyle and LVP.  The longer we hear about Munchausen the more details emerge.  I do believe that Rinna wanted to go in ugly and early with the M bomb and Yolanda failed to cooperate by not granting Rinna an immediate audience, so she could get out early and wash her hands of it.  Rinna posed the Munchausen's comment a something she felt guilty having listened to, thereby making it fairly impossible for either LVP or Kyle to defend  Yolanda.  To me, it seemed Rinna was itching for either Kyle or LVP to indicate they thought all of Yolanda symptoms were being faked and that wasn't going to happen.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am interested to learn what Lyme clinic Yolanda ever visited. Especially the one with patients living in their cars

WHAT.

The thing with hurt feelings, imo, is it depends on intent and context. If I were to, I don't know, mock someone for their limp and ape the way they walk in order to put them down, it would be total bullshit to turn around later and say, "It's not my fault how you choose to feel about it." But comments that are not directly aimed with intent, or the person speaking didn't know all the facts? Yeah, sometimes people have to own how they choose to process it just as others have to own what comes out of their mouths.  Two way street. On the other hand, "At least I own it!" is not a get out of jail free card. That's some Ramona Singer level logic.

• Love 6