Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: No Access

• Start Topic

Part of Leah's and Jenelle's thinking is shaped by the fact they are basically lazy. They NEED a man around to do chores because they won't do them. Case in point- in a recent episode, Jenelle sat on her ass while Uncle Dave put up the Christmas tree. She didn't lift a finger.

• Love 6

Thinking about Leah's behavior when trying to get Ali to choir practice made a lightbulb go off. If you've ever had to deal with an addict, you learn to recognize when withdrawal is in the early stages or on the horizon. Her anger, aggression and general meanness are all pretty classic signs. It also helps explain why she was so late getting out the door. It's highly likely she had been frantically texting all of her sources all day long and was waiting for a reply before she left town.

• Love 8

Adam. Adam, Adam, Adam. How can I help you understand? It is bad enough that you felt the need to drag two random gym buddies along so you wouldn't get bored during the 20 minutes a month you actually spend with your child, but one of them turned out to be a registered sex offended. So, no. No, you will not be getting more custody.

I really love Chelsea's ring. I will always take one well cut stone in a simple setting over those cheap ass, total carrot weight, mall rat looking shit the other girls favor in their quest to be fancy.

Can someone who has more personal experience with the criminal justice system explain what the issue is with Janelle and this latest charge? Not that an assault conviction isn't a big deal, but doesn't she already have at least two drug convictions? Why would this be the thing that keeps her from her dream of having an important sounding job that she can lord over her mother?

Sterling's house is...special. Sterling, Hon, Baby, Angel. You know that famous Coco Channel quote about looking in the mirror and removing one accessory before you walk out the door? You can apply the same principle to your house. You don't need all the pintrest.

It could be editing, but it sort of bothers me how detached Jeremy is from the twins. He was their stepfather and lived with them and now he doesn't even say hello when they're around. Oh, and Leah. Corey did not take you up on your offer because he already stays up night worried for his children when they are with you! He is not going to volunteer to give you more days to forget to feed them or kill them by causing an accident while driving high as a fucking kite.

• Love 9
It could be editing, but it sort of bothers me how detached Jeremy is from the twins. He was their stepfather and lived with them and now he doesn't even say hello when they're around.

I'd like to think it's just editing, because it would really be kind of crummy of him not to even acknowledge the other girlses when they're bouncing around five feet away from him. And if it is editing, funny how they made sure to show Corey playing peekaboo with Addie at Ali's choir practice.

• Love 4

I wouldn't doubt that Jeremy doesn't really pay much attention to the twins. He worked a lot and was only home on weekends and while I'm sure he treated them well while he was married to Leah, he probably does not have much to do with them now. I think that is kind of cold but I also see his point of view.. on the days he gets Addie the girlses were at Cory's  (weekends) so for a year or longer he hasn't seen them on any kind of regular basis. They are now living with another man and based on Leah throwing herself at him at that dinner in the previews... I'd say Jeremy wants to cut ties as completely as he can as to not give Leah any encouragement. I can see her using the girlses against him. But Jeremy Gracie and Allie want to see you can you please stop over??   Plus the girls have probably heard mommy bash Jeremy just like she does their daddy and may not want anything to do with him because they don't see him anymore. Children get pretty attached to the people who are around them all the time. I imagine they have some sort of relationship with TR Dues and that replaced what they had with Jeremy.

• Love 4

Can someone who has more personal experience with the criminal justice system explain what the issue is with Janelle and this latest charge? Not that an assault conviction isn't a big deal, but doesn't she already have at least two drug convictions? Why would this be the thing that keeps her from her dream of having an important sounding job that she can lord over her mother?

This charge isn't the tipping point that would keep her from getting a job. Her criminal history before the latest charge is more than enough to keep her from being hired. She just likes to make it sound like it's all Nathan's fault that she won't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting a job working with patients. That ship sailed a long time ago.

• Love 9
Thinking about Leah's behavior when trying to get Ali to choir practice made a lightbulb go off. If you've ever had to deal with an addict, you learn to recognize when withdrawal is in the early stages or on the horizon. Her anger, aggression and general meanness are all pretty classic signs. It also helps explain why she was so late getting out the door. It's highly likely she had been frantically texting all of her sources all day long and was waiting for a reply before she left town.

I never even thought of this but you're absolutely right. My daughter is an addict and when she's coming down, look out world.

I really hope Leah gets help for her problems, whatever they are, her children deserve her full attention.  

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 6

Oh that was my first thought. She was either coming down or had just woken up from a nod.

Also, Gracie smuggling the cat made my day. Oh Gracie, you are the best. If you can't say anything nice about your mom then come sit next to me and spill the dirt.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 8

Considering that in a previous episode we saw Jenelle pull Kaiser out of his high chair and throw him in his crib after announcing she wasn't going to bother to wipe the hot dog grease off his hands or face because his crying was so annoying, I think it is safe to say that Jenelle is not practicing any kind of methodical, thought out sleep training program that would involve a caring bedtime routine.

I want to take Kaiser and rock him and feed him some real food and do the whole "here's the airplane going into the hangar" routine and just let him enjoy being a freaking baby instead of pushing him into survival mode before he's out of diapers.

I honestly could see Jenelle setting him in the middle of road and telling him to learn his way around town, bud. 

Jenelle has no idea and more importantly, no interest in learning how to take care of a baby.   I think Kaiser was just something she did because 1) Nathan wanted her to have his baby 2) she liked the idea of tying herself to him  despite the fact he's an abusive fuck up.  Unfortunately, Jenelle still hasn't learned to look at the big picture.   Of anything. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6

I did think Gracie sneaking the cat was funny, but it couldn't have been good for the kitten it was probably cold it seemed like they were all wearing winter clothes, and when she came out running with it and dropped it, it could have easily run in the street or something.

Plus I noticed when I watched it but what exactly took Leah so long to come out after she found the tie? Was that addressed? I may have missed it, but for Gracie to have time to get back to the car with the kitten and buckle herself in and all before Leah was even outside when they were in that much of a hurry seems odd to me. I know it takes a second to shut the door and stuff, but Gracie said she found it (the tie) and it did not appear Leah was even outside at that point, who knows with editing but it seemed like Gracie had a pretty big head start.

• Love 3

Also, Gracie smuggling the cat made my day. Oh Gracie, you are the best. If you can't say anything nice about your mom then come sit next to me and spill the dirt.

The only reason I am glad this show is continuing is for Gracie.  I think it's not great for Aubrey and the others to be filmed having normal toddler meltdowns, but I'm glad that people have had a chance to see why Gracie had been acting up in previous seasons, and I hope she gets the love and support she deserves from her extended family and people in the community who can see how much she's been through.

• Love 7

I did think Gracie sneaking the cat was funny, but it couldn't have been good for the kitten it was probably cold it seemed like they were all wearing winter clothes, and when she came out running with it and dropped it, it could have easily run in the street or something.

Plus I noticed when I watched it but what exactly took Leah so long to come out after she found the tie? Was that addressed? I may have missed it, but for Gracie to have time to get back to the car with the kitten and buckle herself in and all before Leah was even outside when they were in that much of a hurry seems odd to me. I know it takes a second to shut the door and stuff, but Gracie said she found it (the tie) and it did not appear Leah was even outside at that point, who knows with editing but it seemed like Gracie had a pretty big head start.

She probably found that tie in the big mountain of clothes in the garage and it took her a while to dig herself out.  HA!

• Love 2

I love Chelsea and Cole. They seem very well suited for each other. I'm happy for her and think she's come a long way. I heart Chelsea and Cole (Colesea? Haha.)

I'm not even going to apologize for it.

I totally read that portmanteau as "Coleslaw".

I haven't watched the episode yet but is the cat smuggled by Gracie the one that had a blue face? I believe it was dubbed by a PTVer as the "Cat Who Has Seen Some Shit".

• Love 2

I haven't watched the episode yet but is the cat smuggled by Gracie the one that had a blue face? I believe it was dubbed by a PTVer as the "Cat Who Has Seen Some Shit".

I don't think so only because it looks pretty young to be the same cat. Although I don't doubt this one has too!

• Love 1

Okay, I'm sorry to beg, but I NEED to see photos of Sterling's house and I don't have cable. Can anyone link me to anything? Post a DVR'd picture? Something? This has got to be good.

It looks horrendous in pictures, but like a complete atrocity in motion. Watch it on MTV's website if you can. Karl and Sterling actually had a blog about their interior decorating skills. Honestly, you can tell that they both believe in the "more is more."

KFMGkl.jpgRnGQWs.jpg00oEne.jpgK1vMGc.jpg

• Love 6

Sterling's decor is on the "busy" side but it's tidy and probably doesn't smell like dog shit ground into carpet (the prevalent odor for Teen Moms as their 4-5 dogs crap all over the house).

• Love 5
Lm2162, on 15 Apr 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:Lm2162, on 15 Apr 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

Yes, she and/or Corey should really invest in a wheelchair accessible van, I don't know why at least one of them doesn't have one when they can certainly afford it. They should be grateful for the MTV money in that respect; those things are expensive. I doubt they'll get one. <snip>

Technically they make enough $ from MTV to afford these things, but as we've seen in previous seasons,  their financial priorities are screwed up. So, it may be true they don't have the money, because it's either been spent ($ already earned) or has been earmarked (future earnings) for other (unnecessary) things. You know, like a new pickup truck, or the latest washer/dryer set. Or pillses. 

For those not "in the know," a manual wheelchair starts at about $2500.00.

A power wheelchair, average cost is $7000.00 (range is $3000.00 - $30,000.00)

A van with a wheelchair lift, around $75,000.00 (bought new)

Edited by TwirlyGirly

Our van, for a driver in a wheelchair, was around $150,000, and yeah, should run around $75k if it's just a passenger who's in a wheelchair.

And yeah, unfortunately, they don't seem to have their financial priorities in order...but they *could* buy one if they did, much more easily than the average person, is what I'm saying. And it would improve Ali's quality of life so much. She can't be carried much longer and lifted into the latest vehicle.

• Love 3

Sterling's decor is on the "busy" side but it's tidy and probably doesn't smell like dog shit ground into carpet (the prevalent odor for Teen Moms as their 4-5 dogs crap all over the house).

It is very clean. She mentioned going to court, so I'm gessing she is newly divorced/single and this is her rebellion room, where she goes overboard because she was told to tone it down previously.

Not my style, but I don't live there. I also have a suspicious feeling that is the only room the cameras filmed in, and probably the only room that is THAT decorated.

• Love 4

For those not "in the know," a manual wheelchair starts at about $2500.00.

A power wheelchair, average cost is $7000.00 (range is $3000.00 - $30,000.00)

A van with a wheelchair lift, around $75,000.00 (bought new)

Yes, the nice manual chairs do cost that much - and Ali totally deserves a nice one - but a 'regular' manual chair can be had for $150-$200. That's why I have zero sympathy for her not being in at least a manual chair. The power chair was apparently paid for by insurance. I imagine a manual one would be too, but even if not just freaking buy her one. They are not that expensive at all.

They also don't need a van. If Leah would just clean the crap out of her SUV, the chair fits in there as shown on a previous episode, maybe last season. Yes a lift would be more convenient, but they just drove it up a ramp and it was fine.  I assume the same ramp would work with Corey's truck at least when it's not raining or snowing.

So for under $200 Ali could be using a wheelchair and getting around better, more safely, and probably more comfortably. If they want to go nuts they could get one for each house, and still spend less than Leah probably spends on pillses in a week.

• Love 6

If I am remembering correctly, at the last appointment with Dr. Tsao that was filmed, it was said that Ali falls at least 5 times a day. I wonder how her school manages that. Does Ali just get up on her own or do the teachers help her up?  It seems that at some point, the school administration would have had a conference with Corey and Leah and tell them that something needs to be done as they are not set up to handle that -- and there are liability issues. Wheelchair yes, falling repeatedly, no. What if she fell and hit her head on a desk or something?

I really hope Corey and Leah are taking Dr. Tsao's instructions seriously and have her in wheelchair, at least some of the time. I wish we would see that on the show.  I pray she doesn't get hurt one of these days falling.

Edited by starfire
  • Love 6

If I am remembering correctly, at the last appointment with Dr. Tsao that was filmed, it was said that Ali falls at least 5 times a day. I wonder how her school manages that. Does Ali just get up on her own or do the teachers help her up?  It seems that at some point, the school administration would have had a conference with Corey and Leah and tell them that something needs to be done as they are not set up to handle that -- and there are liability issues. Wheelchair yes, falling repeatedly, no. What if she fell and hit her head on a desk or something?

I really hope Corey and Leah are taking Dr. Tsao's instructions seriously and have her in wheelchair, at least some of the time. I wish we would see that on the show.  I pray she doesn't get hurt one of these days falling.

Very good questions. I recall seeing Leah yank her up off the floor so hard I thought her arm might come out of the socket, and I think I saw Corey pick her up (gently) once. If she's falling that often I can't imagine the school is okay with it. I agree with you, I hope they're taking the doc's instructions to heart.

• Love 2

I agree; I'd much rather be in Sterling's house than, say, Leah's.  

I recall seeing Leah yank her up off the floor so hard I thought her arm might come out of the socket,

Something so mean and un-motherly, I can only assume that this was another occasion where Leah was a lot more concerned about where her next pillses were coming from. 

I cannot imagine that Ali's school would be okay with her falling; surely she has a wheelchair we don't see at school.  However, Leah's home is so messy , I don't think Ali could use one at her house anyway.  Leah would have to clean up; it really pisses me off that her home is for the most part, inaccessible to her daughter.

• Love 2

I agree; I'd much rather be in Sterling's house than, say, Leah's.  

Something so mean and un-motherly, I can only assume that this was another occasion where Leah was a lot more concerned about where her next pillses were coming from. 

I cannot imagine that Ali's school would be okay with her falling; surely she has a wheelchair we don't see at school.  However, Leah's home is so messy , I don't think Ali could use one at her house anyway.  Leah would have to clean up; it really pisses me off that her home is for the most part, inaccessible to her daughter.

She doesn't care.  As long as TR Dues and his children enjoy the house, that's all that matters to Leah.

• Love 5
NikSac, on 16 Apr 2016 - 10:13 PM, said:

Yes, the nice manual chairs do cost that much - and Ali totally deserves a nice one - but a 'regular' manual chair can be had for $150-$200. That's why I have zero sympathy for her not being in at least a manual chair. The power chair was apparently paid for by insurance. I imagine a manual one would be too, but even if not just freaking buy her one. They are not that expensive at all. <snip>

I have to admit I know very little about Ali's form of MD, but doesn't it affect her arms as well? If so, it might be just as bad for her arms to use a manual chair as it is for her to use her legs to walk. I suspect that may be why Dr. Tsao prescribed a power wheelchair for Ali.

When you are speaking of wheelchairs in the $200.00 range, are you referring to the "one size fits all" types (usually sold as either "adult-size" or "pediatric"), as opposed to wheelchairs custom-built to your specific measurements? If so, those are fine if you're just going to be using the wheelchair for very short periods of time, with someone else pushing you. But if you need to use a manual chair extensively, using a chair not built according to your specific proportions is similar to being forced to walk around wearing shoes either too big or too small, and using one can actually cause physical problems in addition to whatever condition you have requiring the use of a wheelchair in the first place.

Here's just one example of many of the potential problems associated with use of those types of wheelchairs: wheelchair armrests. Most "one size fits all" wheelchairs have fixed-height (non-adjustable) armrests. If the user of that type of chair spends more than two hours per day in the chair, and those armrests are not fixed at the correct height for the user's proportions, they can cause misalignment of the user's posture resulting in back/shoulder pain, due to strain.

Not to mention, those "one size fits all" manual chairs weigh approximately twice as much as a custom built chair, requiring more effort by the user to push.

I've used both types of chairs. My parents bought my first wheelchair when I was four years old, at a time when the only options were adult or pediatric standard wheelchairs. I was tiny, too small for even the pediatric size, and I had to stick my arms through the space underneath the armrest and push my chair using the tires (I couldn't reach the handrims!) That chair weighed more than I did at the time - 40 lbs.

It wasn't until thousands of disabled vets returned home from the Vietnam War that major changes in wheelchair design occurred, and the idea of wheelchairs custom built to the user's proportions (as opposed to the "one size fits all model") were developed, based on studies of the long-term effects on the bodies of those using wheelchairs full-time for mobility. When I got my first custom built chair, my entire life changed. I will be forever grateful to those veterans, because of their sacrifice, a whole new world of opportunities opened up to me.

• Love 9

It is very clean. She mentioned going to court, so I'm gessing she is newly divorced/single and this is her rebellion room, where she goes overboard because she was told to tone it down previously.

Not my style, but I don't live there. I also have a suspicious feeling that is the only room the cameras filmed in, and probably the only room that is THAT decorated.

She did mention that she had an appointment with her lawyer. It's crazy that all these girls are under 25 and always having meetings with their lawyers. I'm 26 and have never had to even seek one out. Maybe I'm in thr minority here, but divorces, child support, custody hearings. These girls need to slow down.

I'll give her that. Her house is clean, but having so much shit on the walls and the thousand decorating pieces, makes it look messy. I would much rather be in her house than Leah's for sure, but I think Chelsea has the best house of the four. She's seems the most grounded. A lot these girls are trying to live a certain lifestyle and blowing through money doing it. It bodes well for Chelsea knowing that she didn't want her engagement on camera and is saying no to the wedding too.

• Love 6

Yes, the nice manual chairs do cost that much - and Ali totally deserves a nice one - but a 'regular' manual chair can be had for $150-$200. That's why I have zero sympathy for her not being in at least a manual chair. The power chair was apparently paid for by insurance. I imagine a manual one would be too, but even if not just freaking buy her one. They are not that expensive at all.

They also don't need a van. If Leah would just clean the crap out of her SUV, the chair fits in there as shown on a previous episode, maybe last season. Yes a lift would be more convenient, but they just drove it up a ramp and it was fine. I assume the same ramp would work with Corey's truck at least when it's not raining or snowing.

So for under $200 Ali could be using a wheelchair and getting around better, more safely, and probably more comfortably. If they want to go nuts they could get one for each house, and still spend less than Leah probably spends on pillses in a week.

My understanding is that she cannot use a manual chair. He specifically prescribed a power chair.

You also can't use a cheap one size fits all manual chair for very long without making your problems a lot worse. That's why insurance (begrudgingly) pays for power chairs as well as for certain armrests and various other things that people might see as "accessories" but are actually quite necessary to avoid misalignment and injury.

They have a power chair, that's not the issue, and it is paid for by insurance. She has muscular dystrophy, that's a slam dunk for insurance. The issue is that neither one of them appears able or willing to get it regularly maintained and fixed.

A van will be necessary in the future when she grows and needs a larger chair. Riding it up a portable ramp each time is also not entirely safe and takes a ton of extra time. Grants can help pay for such things. I don't know why they aren't more on top of it.

• Love 1

The whole thing is so ridiculous because of all the people who need expensive wheelchairs and vans, this asshole is basically the last person who should have a problem paying for it. If they really make 250,000 for a few months of filming then I just don't see why it can't be paid for/repaired/upgraded, whatever.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 6

Leah's supply of boyfriends and future ex-husbands will not want to drive a wheelchair-accessible van around the hills and hollers of WV -- so she'll never get one. Their needs and wants come before her children. She's suddenly Mother of the Year on social media recently because TR Dues is gone.

Curious to see if Saint Corey get a van though...

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4

Leah's supply of boyfriends and future ex-husbands will not want to drive a wheelchair-accessible van around the hills and hollers of WV -- so she'll never get one. Their needs and wants come before her children. She's suddenly Mother of the Year on social media recently because TR Dues is gone.

Nah. He'll just get another truck. ;)

Didn't want to quote because this would be so long but thanks for the replies on the wheelchair. I definitely wasn't saying the cheap ones are an ideal solution, not at all. I too have been there, done that with the wheelchairs including a custom fit manual one and a power one. I was just trying to say (perhaps poorly) that there is no excuse for Ali to be falling all the time when there are options out there, even if they aren't ideal ones.

Add me to the list of those who are angry her house is basically inaccessible for Ali too.

MyPeopleAreNordic I know that yelling scene was so sad. I wasn't too thrilled with Gracie's cat smuggling only out of fear for the cat, but I think she did it to make her sister laugh after Leah's tirade, so it was worth it.

• Love 3
NikSac, on 17 Apr 2016 - 2:29 PM, said:NikSac, on 17 Apr 2016 - 2:29 PM, said:

Didn't want to quote because this would be so long but thanks for the replies on the wheelchair. I definitely wasn't saying the cheap ones are an ideal solution, not at all. I too have been there, done that with the wheelchairs including a custom fit manual one and a power one. I was just trying to say (perhaps poorly) that there is no excuse for Ali to be falling all the time when there are options out there, even if they aren't ideal ones. <snip>

No worries!

The reason I originally posted the prices of wheelchairs/vans with lifts is because most able-bodied folks have absolutely no idea how much this stuff costs (not to mention, think if you're disabled and you need adaptive equipment, the government will pay for it. Not if you worked despite being disabled and thus don't qualify for Medicaid [like me]). So, when I see an opportunity to educate a few people, I take it! ;)

My daughter has the same disability as I  (Osteogenesis Imperfecta), and her first wheelchair was purchased when she was 18 mos. old. The model was a "Quickie Zippie," the tiniest manual wheelchair made. The back wheels were only 12" in diameter, and the seat only 10" off the floor. It cost $2500.00.

One day we were at the amusement park with some friends, and I overheard a woman say "Look how cute! That woman bought her daughter a wheelchair so she could look just like mommy!"

I was seething inside. Really? Do I look like someone who can afford to blow $2500.00 on a totally unnecessary piece of medical equipment just so my kid can look like me?. But I didn't say anything. I just smiled. Because I realized that woman didn't know how much wheelchairs cost, and maybe if one like my daughter's could be had for $100.00, there is someone out there who is crazy enough to buy one for their kid (instead of a stroller, perhaps?).

I remember the episode, shortly after Ali's diagnosis, in which Leah kept insisting they needed to move to an accessible house (IIRC, she wanted a place where they could have horses?). How many times has she moved since then? Cause it doesn't seem to me, either, accessibility for Ali in their living arrangements has been on her radar at all since then.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 3
One day we were at the amusement park with some friends, and I overheard a woman say "Look how cute! That woman bought her daughter a wheelchair so she could look just like mommy!"

Good Lawd, people can be just astoundingly ignorant. Unbelievable.

I'm really surprised that neither Corey, Leah, none of Ali's family, have been attentive to this.  In my family, Grandpa or Grandma would have been pitching a fit about that wheelchair :), especially when the dang doctor said it on tv, ya'll.

• Love 4

Yep; we have amazing insurance that costs a ton and we still have to pay $2,000 out of pocket just for a wheelchair that actually fits my husband (he's 6'3"). He has a very basic power chair. He has to go in for maintenance every few months, it has to get replaced every two years, and we are very clean and careful about charging it.

I really don't have any sympathy anymore for not taking care of the chair. I get that Leah is more snarkworthy, but why isn't anyone in Ali's life taking care of these things or asking about them? Why was the chair unused and unattended to for months? Why doesn't she have adaptive exercise/physical therapy equipment at home? Why do we always see her walking? Why doesn't she use it at school? Is it still denial or just laziness? They can certainly afford it. We see them all with decent homes and nice cars and we know roughly what they get paid. There are grandparents and spouses and and aunts/uncles and friends able to take Ali to appointments if her parents can't. There's no excuse.

• Love 7

As long as Allie is little, an extended cab truck can also work, since he or Miranda can load the chair into the back with a ramp.

• Love 2

It looks horrendous in pictures, but like a complete atrocity in motion. Watch it on MTV's website if you can. Karl and Sterling actually had a blog about their interior decorating skills. Honestly, you can tell that they both believe in the "more is more."

KFMGkl.jpgRnGQWs.jpg00oEne.jpgK1vMGc.jpgOh.My.Holy.Sh*t.

What in the ferk is that????

• Love 2

Late to the party, but read all posts. Gosh, you guys have good eyes. I would have never noticed Leah's cigs or Sterling's blinged out decor without reading. Something is so off with Karl's miscarriage. That's when you hug your partner and cry, not go on separate vacations. Cole and Chelsea are a good match. Leah is a huge mess, Germy and Corey are so over her and the show. Editing monkeys must hate her too, they aren't even trying to make her look good. I hope Nathan and Jessica get custody of Kaiser. Janelle is as worthless as tits on a boar as my beloved dad would say. Free the Roll!

• Love 4

Nah, he's not gone.

Add me to the list of those who are angry her house is basically inaccessible for Ali too.

That's the exact reason she convinced Jeremy they had to sell their first house.  So it's completely stupid to move into another one, with stairs.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

I've always thought their marriage was odd. I assume the separate vacations this time were because Javi apparently acted like a total dick after Kailyn miscarried and, in his words, 'blamed' her for it due to CrossFit, etc. He is really such a misogynist. No wonder Kailyn was so cold...'oh yeah thanks for apologizing for not fucking holding and comforting me in the HOSPITAL after my MISCARRIAGE and instead blaming me for exercising...?!?!?!" Seriously, he needs to take a fucking seat. That kind of treatment is outrageous.

• Love 9