Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: No Access

• Start Topic

Seriously, he needs to take a fucking seat. That kind of treatment is outrageous.

No wonder their marriage is so obviously done.  If he really acted like that, I think it would be a deal-breaker.  

Javi acts like he just wants the best for those boys, if that were true he'd pull his big-boy panties on and get over those childish games he plays.  Put up or shut up!

• Love 9

I wonder with the editing if the separate vacations happened before Javi's conversation that he may be deployed, let alone before they knew he would be deployed. I just cannot imagine taking separate vacations shortly before a deployment.

Kail also said the timing on this pregnancy was carefully planned, and happened about three months before Javi's deployment. For a six month plus deployment, he would probably miss the birth. It really sounds like the deployment was sudden and unexpected, and most likely the process started moving after the separate trips.

• Love 2

I remember that she did in fact post on Twitter about taking a vacation right before Javi left. It was a shock because we knew he was leaving soon, but she was going away before he left. It was really bad timing.

• Love 3

I've always thought their marriage was odd. I assume the separate vacations this time were because Javi apparently acted like a total dick after Kailyn miscarried and, in his words, 'blamed' her for it due to CrossFit, etc. He is really such a misogynist. No wonder Kailyn was so cold...'oh yeah thanks for apologizing for not fucking holding and comforting me in the HOSPITAL after my MISCARRIAGE and instead blaming me for exercising...?!?!?!" Seriously, he needs to take a fucking seat. That kind of treatment is outrageous.

Not to mention, Javi was probably encouraging her to exercise before she got pregnant. Kail was overweight and Javi was pretty fit.

• Love 4

Yeah I don't think I could stay with someone who was anything less than 100% supportive of me if I had a miscarriage. What kind of dick says that out loud, even if he was thinking it? Like how does it help? Kail is a dumb asshole but Javi is a real shitbag for that.

• Love 7

Someone asked about Remington being a popular name.  You have no idea just how popular it is among certain populations of the US.  Remington and Jaeger and variations of Jaeger (which means hunter in German) are super popular in groups of people who hunt.  The funny thing is that they are also popular dog names among that group.  I knew someone who had three dogs, Remi or Remmy (for Remington), Jaeger, and Abby.  Someone else I knew named their kids the same three names and then they were horrified their children shared names with dogs.  I told her that's what happens when you name your children after guns and hunting, and these dogs were hunting dogs.

So while I don't like Remington as a name, especially for girls, especially since it is a last name to begin with, especially since it is liked to something that is violent, I can understand why it's so popular.  Remi sounds nice and feminine and maybe even a bit French.

• Love 3

What was that tantrum Javi threw when he told Kail Isaac was HER son? I cannot remember all the reasons these two have argued. Was it when she was going to the concert out of state? What a big dick he was for even going there. Never, ever mention the kids in your adult arguments.

It is clear to me Javi wants to be seen as the best dad to both boys when it suits him. He cannot pick and choose when to be a step-dad. He chose to marry that heifer knowing she has a child. He signed on to be in Isaac's life as well.

• Love 5
What was that tantrum Javi threw when he told Kail Isaac was HER son? I cannot remember all the reasons these two have argued. Was it when she was going to the concert out of state? What a big dick he was for even going there. Never, ever mention the kids in your adult arguments.

Ugh, yes! I remember that. But my memory is hazy as well. I do think it was that concert she wanted to go to with her girlfriends, though. They were trying to arrange all the childcare? But yes, he absolutely said that about Isaac, and I always suspected he was using that kid to get on Kail's good side. Now that they're fighting a lot, Isaac is suddenly no longer his son. Too bad no one told Isaac. That poor kid was devastated about the prospect of Javi going overseas, when they completely separate, I'd wager it will be harder on him than Lincoln.

• Love 4

I wonder with the editing if the separate vacations happened before Javi's conversation that he may be deployed, let alone before they knew he would be deployed. I just cannot imagine taking separate vacations shortly before a deployment.

Kail also said the timing on this pregnancy was carefully planned, and happened about three months before Javi's deployment. For a six month plus deployment, he would probably miss the birth. It really sounds like the deployment was sudden and unexpected, and most likely the process started moving after the separate trips.

Didn't they say Javi went to CA to see family? I'm thinking maybe he wanted to go see some family before he deployed and Kail likely said she didn't want to go so she went to Sterling instead.  Still weird but I kinda wonder if that's what happened.  You don't get in a fight and go "oh I hate you, i'm going on my own vacation!" 

And I also like a busy design asthetic but Sterling's house was waaayyyyyyyyy too overboard for me.  I wonder what it looks like without all the Christmas decor.

• Love 2

Yeah I don't think I could stay with someone who was anything less than 100% supportive of me if I had a miscarriage. What kind of dick says that out loud, even if he was thinking it? Like how does it help? Kail is a dumb asshole but Javi is a real shitbag for that.

We all know he's a chauvinist and that just confirmed it.

• Love 3

And he didn't even seem to think it was all that big of a deal. He essentially acted like Kailyn was being dramatic by being so upset, but yeah, he "kinda didn't react in the best way" to the miscarriage that obviously devastated her.

I get that negative unwarranted thoughts go through our minds during a traumatic event. But dude, your wife was bleeding for days. She lost the child from HER body. She was in the hospital. She's crying in front of you. And you have the nerve to tell her to her face you sort of blamed her because she exercised and that's why you treated her like a dick?!?! Keep it to your fucking self, buddy.

• Love 5

I'm trying to understand how people lower their standards so much that they date Janelle and Nathan, even if Uncle Dave claims he didn't know who Janelle was surely someone he knows would have given him the 411, shown him the mugshots or something WTH?

• Love 2

I'm trying to understand how people lower their standards so much that they date Janelle and Nathan, even if Uncle Dave claims he didn't know who Janelle was surely someone he knows would have given him the 411, shown him the mugshots or something WTH?

One word. Famewhore. Uncle Dave wanted his ugly mug on TV and he gets a check from MTV. If he impregnates her, his spot is secured for as long as this trainwreck is on the air.

• Love 4

One word. Famewhore. Uncle Dave wanted his ugly mug on TV and he gets a check from MTV. If he impregnates her, his spot is secured for as long as this trainwreck is on the air.

I hadn't thought of the possible Uncle Dave baby....lets start a petition/fund raiser for a vasectomy!

• Love 3
CentralTexas, on 19 Apr 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:CentralTexas, on 19 Apr 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

I hadn't thought of the possible Uncle Dave baby....lets start a petition/fund raiser for a vasectomy!

That's not gonna work, because when Jenelle's relationship with Uncle Dave eventually implodes (and it will), she'll just move along to the next prospective Baby Daddy and we'll have to take up another collection to get him "fixed."

In the long run it would be better for us to get Jenelle sterilized. Yes, it's more expensive initially, but when you add up the cost of snipping dozens of men over several decades, it's really much more cost-effective. Just sayin'

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 7

That's not gonna work, because when Jenelle's relationship with Uncle Dave eventually implodes (and it will), she'll just move along to the next prospective Baby Daddy and we'll have to take up another collection to get him "fixed."

In the long run it would be better for us to get Jenelle sterilized. Yes, it's more expensive initially, but when you add up the cost of snipping dozens of men over several decades, it's really much more cost-effective. Just sayin'

You are so right!

• Love 2

I found Javi's admission of how he'd treated Kailyn after the miscarriage appalling. She's going through physical and emotional trauma and grieving the loss of a baby, and his first instinct is to be an asshole to her because she went to Crossfit during the pregnancy? Disgusting. I'm not a fan of Kail but no woman deserves that. 

Also, did anyone else notice that the timeline of Jenelle's chin injury was wonky? I noticed something weird hanging off her chin in an earlier episode when she was sitting on her front porch talking to a friend, heavily covered in make-up, and I was wondering what the hell it was at the time. 

• Love 3

I found Javi's admission of how he'd treated Kailyn after the miscarriage appalling. She's going through physical and emotional trauma and grieving the loss of a baby, and his first instinct is to be an asshole to her because she went to Crossfit during the pregnancy? Disgusting. I'm not a fan of Kail but no woman deserves that.

Also, did anyone else notice that the timeline of Jenelle's chin injury was wonky? I noticed something weird hanging off her chin in an earlier episode when she was sitting on her front porch talking to a friend, heavily covered in make-up, and I was wondering what the hell it was at the time.

Fucking seriously on the Javi stuff. I was sitting there with my mouth open, just totally shocked. And that he'd think it was actually NBD enough to admit it! She's bleeding profusely and your instinct is to be like, this isn't about me enough? Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

Labia Lips McGee has always struck me as an immature, needy little bitch who plays mind-games with people. Kail is no different really. He seems wicked shady with his ferret eyes, likes he's always scheming.

Never in my life have I seen a more accurate description of a person than this. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/12/2016 at 9:40 AM, poeticlicensed said:

It irritated the crap out of me when Leah was yelling about it not being an issue for the girlses to be late. That is total BS. I remember being a kid and never wanting to be late. It causes stress in kids when they are late to school. Leah is full of shit.

Omg yes!   As a 7 year I was mortified because I was late Almost everyday  for about one week.  I was so embarrassed.   My mom was out of town and the person we were staying with got us there as the bell was ringing or a few minutes after. Not super late but late enough for me.   All the other students  were seated and it really stressed me out.  I think it caused my  obsession with being on time. 

Being  late is the least of Leah's issues but damn she is committed to it. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3