Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

I'd far rather deal with Vida. You know exactly what she thinks and she comes straight at you. Reza will smile to your face and stab you in the back every time.

That is very true. Reza fakes concern, empathy, caring and then tries to kill you with your own words/emotions that he twists into something that doesn't resemble anything you actually said/did. Vida just tells you straight up that you will never amount to anything in life.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/27/2016 at 9:42 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Is MJ Jewish?  The Hebrew writing on the coffin lining made me wonder but the choir really made me wonder wtf.  Were there flowers at the cemetery 'cause there are never flowers at a Jewish grave sites.  Maybe that is why Vida does not think Tommy is right for MJ because he is not Jewish.

From what I recall, MJ is Jewish. (she and Mike are, Reza is half though identifies more as Muslim as is Asa...but they sure do loves them some alcohol). While it's not typical here to have flowers at Jewish grave sites, it's really more practice and not something that is against the religion. Just wanted to clarify. But you are right that at a Jewish cemetery there are seldom flowers.

Also I must have not been watching very closely because I totally missed any Hebrew writing.but I totally believe you.:)

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The cemetary they were at was Hollywood Forever.

They probably were limited in their choices in which cemetery to film an idiotic reality show.  And by that I mean an idiotic reality show that I watch every week. Sometimes I hate myself, lol.

• Love 4

I can't stand Vida.  Someone needs to read her the riot act.

"Vida, fuck you.  You don't fucking love your daughter, so just leave her the fuck alone, get on your goddamn broomstick, go on your cruises and don't fucking bother her anymore.  The end."  That's what someone needs to tell her, that's what an ELDER of Vida's needs to tell her, that way she can't talk back.

• Love 2
On 7/17/2016 at 2:32 AM, biakbiak said:

I final saw this episode and Reza is so freaking vile. His I am not talking to you GG, I am just asking why on earth Asa would want to take your picture when you are lonely and alone and did I mention alone? Why are you upset that I interrupted your conversation to remind you that you are alone I was only talking to Asa.

Reza is worse than GG when he is sober and MJ has a crazy problems with alcohol and making her be out of line and worse than GG. Hell at Shervin's party Reza and MJ were the first to throw cake and threw the most cake! 

I hope GG gets help and makes healthier life choices but Reza and MJ trying to be superior in regards to behavior or drinking makes me want to punch them both in the face.

I just rewatched this fight during a marathon leading up to the season finale. I have never been so disappointed that I don't have omnipotent powers. When they were at the temple, I wished that some random tourist would have walked up to Reza and slapped the shit out of him. Then I wished that I could have transported there to slap Reza stupider. He is, at this point, the worst. It's objective and quantifiable. His ass is messy, sanctimonious, judgmental, and obnoxious. Also it can never be said enough, never funny.

This is my social justice movement. #RezaIsNeverFunny 

• Love 2

In spite of Reza, I do still like this show...and the really, really weird thing about that is during season 1, I really could not stand GG - but Reza has gone so far beyond the pale in his vulgarity, judgemental/hypocritical attitude, intrusiveness, and whorishness, that he is making GG actually seem likeable.  Even MJ is tolerable by comparison - but with MJ, even when detest her, I still know that she and I have over the top judgemental/nasty mothers in common - but as mine is already long dead, I have no opportunity to tell her to fuck off....for MJ, there is hope.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I can't stand Vida.  Someone needs to read her the riot act.

"Vida, fuck you.  You don't fucking love your daughter, so just leave her the fuck alone, get on your goddamn broomstick, go on your cruises and don't fucking bother her anymore.  The end."  That's what someone needs to tell her, that's what an ELDER of Vida's needs to tell her, that way she can't talk back.

This.  I can't co sign the elder respect thing.  That mentality is what enables and encourages emotional abuse.  At one point elders were simply younger assholes and keeping quiet in the name of respect made them worse by furthering their entitlement.  

• Love 4

Reza is so pissed that GG thwarted his plan to oust her from the group! He went from person to person reminding them of fights they each had with GG over the years in hopes they would join him in shutting her out and she turned it around. She admitted to what she did and how she has behaved over the years to each and every one of them, including Reza and they all felt that GG was/is sincere except Reza.....who saw his control over the group slip out of his grasp. Reza has a special place in hell reserved for him!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Ubiquitous said:

How dare Reeza do that? Wow, what a dick!

Why do I get the feeling Reeza did that b/c GG's story about him screwing around at the gym is true?

GG had everyone of them read her apology letter to them out loud. She said that she made the cheating story up, Reza read that out loud and it wasn't enough for him. I agree, he cheated and is afraid there is proof of it out there and that GG has seen it.

• Love 3

In any other universe, GG would be in the wrong - physical violence is never the answer. But, ugh, Reza is the worse. He is manipulative and a terrible person. He is determined to alienate GG from the group. What he did tonight was disgusting. I don't understand how the crew can tolerate him - what a terrible low down person.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

In any other universe, GG would be in the wrong - physical violence is never the answer. But, ugh, Reza is the worse. He is manipulative and a terrible person. He is determined to alienate GG from the group. What he did tonight was disgusting. I don't understand how the crew can tolerate him - what a terrible low down person.

GG isn't the only that has fought with the rest of them, they all have, including Reza. The only person Reza hasn't gone after is Asa and she needs to watch her back.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

He hides it well, but, there must be something seriously wrong with Adam to be married to such a horrific pig.

I suspect that Adam is more like Reza than not.

• Love 10

I just wish GG could have kept herself together when Reza said he didn't want anything to do with her.

She should have said in her calmest voice "Best news ever, be gone you OLD crone, keep my name out of your mouth"

• Love 4

Normally, I don't advocate physical violence--especially with grown ass 30+ individuals--but I can't be mad at GG for rolling up on Reza. You could tell that she was trying to remain calm and let it go, but she just snapped and said, "Nah".

And apparently, Asa can never have anything nice this season, huh? 

Mike alone in that portrait was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in awhile.

Tommy needs to run far, far away from the mess that is MJ and Vida. Unless MJ completely shuts her out or tells her to shape up or she's gone, that co-dependent dysfunctional relationship will never die.

• Love 5

Ok, how did I miss this? According to TT's recap of this episode, it was Reza that sent the flowers/notes to everyone, not GG! Good grief, IMO, that is even worse, he did it to publicly embarrass her, to humiliate her, hurt her and to get everyone up in arms against her at Asa's "Together" photo showing! Where is his apology to GG for claiming she was/is faking RA? Without a doubt, he cheated on Adam and there is evidence of it somewhere which I hope goes public!

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/07/31/shahs-of-sunset-finale-omgg/#more-22535

• Love 4

I cannot believe I saw Reza ruin Asa's exhibit. Low, low blow. Why does he get to judge GG so harshly and speak on anybody else's behalf? Asa handled that much more diplomatically than anybody else would have. I felt so bad for her. And MJ? Will she ever learn to keep her mouth shut and stop butting into everyone's business? This season seems to have exhibited the worst in all of them, except Asa. The reunion preview looks like another hot mess. I don't know if I can watch it live--I'll probably just come here and read the posts.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I noticed MJ was wearing her engagement ring on her right hand.  Is that a cultural thing?

Reza was on WWHL and a caller asked him that and he said it is not a cultural thing and that he never noticed it! He is such a liar! He just doesn't want to tick MJ off, she has known him the longest, knows all his secrets and would spill them to shut him up! 

• Love 1

I was on Twitter and people are calling out GG for taking credit for the roses and letters. I didn't see it that way. Did I miss something? Maybe it was the way it was edited?

22 minutes ago, kendi said:

I was on Twitter and people are calling out GG for taking credit for the roses and letters. I didn't see it that way. Did I miss something? Maybe it was the way it was edited?

It was how they edited it. They kept panning the camera to GG's face as the letters were read, even though she wasn't always in ear shot of the person reading it and then they cut to Reza revealing the truth that he sent them. I don't think GG knew what was going on, none of them did except Reza, it was a total set up by him to try and get the others to turn on GG for good. On the WWHL poll, Who's side are you on GG's or Reza's, GG won big time, 63-GG to 37-Reza.  LOL

• Love 4

There's one quick cut where Reza looks nervous as shit, and it's juxtaposed against a scene where GG and Adam are standing next to each other. Of course it's the editors cutting the show like that.

What was Reza thinking with writing those letters. He has some reeeeeal. deeeep. issues. It looks like GG was going along WITH the others believing SHE wrote the apologies. DO you think Reza told GG he would HELP her write apologies for her, and then he spilled the beans that he's the one who wrote them. 

Mostly I just have to say. DAY-um, Asa has a body and a booty on her. And she wears clothing that show it off, too.

Edited by selhars
7 minutes ago, selhars said:

There's one quick cut where Reza looks nervous as shit, and it's juxtaposed against a scene where GG and Adam are standing next to each other. Of course it's the editors cutting the show like that.

What was Reza thinking with writing those letters. He has some reeeeeal. deeeep. issues. It looks like GG was going along WITH the others believing SHE wrote the apologies. DO you think Reza told GG he would HELP her write apologies for her, and then he spilled the beans that he's the one who wrote them. 

Mostly I just have to say. DAY-um, Asa has a body and a booty on her. And she wears clothing that show it off, too.

No, GG didn't know what was going on and then thought she would just let it go because it made everyone happy. Reza claims he did it on his own to force her to apologize to all of them. http://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset/season-5/episode-15/videos/after-show-reza-and-gg-react-to-the-finale

I wish someone would ask him why he hasn't apologized to GG for the "faking RA" comments he threw all season long and make him explain himself for all of the nasty twisted shit he pulls on everyone...that is except Asa!

Speaking of Asa, after watching this interview of Reza and Asa, I am back to questioning Asa. She always follows his lead even when she knows he is wrong/lying and stirring the pot with everyone else. Doesn't she see what he does to all the others, is she afraid he will then turn on her and reveal her skeletons OR is she just as bad as he is but hides it better? As for Asa's butt, I think it has been enhanced, it was nowhere near that large her first 2 seasons! LOL

• Love 6

Hey! I know what I'll do! Spring a disgusting surprise attack on someone who's known to go from 0 to violent in .02 seconds! If I get lucky, maybe she'll have one of her giant knives on her!

Reza is lucky Shervin was there to grab on to GG so forcibly. 

Like rest of you there's no way I would condone violence--GG needs serious help. But Reza is just nasty.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4

Reza has no soul. Why is he so vindictive? He doth protest too much. Haven't they all screwed each other over? Isn't that the nature of the game? 
MJ looks like she is literally going to burst. Her clothes look so painful. She's going to get a blood clot from her clothing being so tight. 

Is Jessica going to be at the reunion?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Like rest of you there's no way I would condone violence--GG needs serious help. But Reza is just nasty.

I could easily be convinced to make an exception in Reza's case.

• Love 5

Asa is as big a shit stirrer as Reza, she's just quieter about it. If any of the rest are still talking to Reza  GG needs to drop them and fast. Without the booze swilling back biters she might be able  to regain her health .

• Love 3

I have never been under the impression that Reza was a good person, so I'm not really surprised by him sending the apology notes.  What I am really taken aback at, though, is GG just taking credit for them, like she sent them, until called out on it.  I think it's pretty shitty to do that, because if this is going on, you have to KNOW you are being set up, and the other shoe is going to drop.  

Even if she'd worked with another person, say Asa, who had written the notes, and set it all up, and then GG stood there and taken all the credit, with Asa's full support, it's on tv.  At some point, it would have come out that Asa was behind it, and the others would turn on her, knowing she wasn't actually feeling that way, she had to get someone to tell her what to say, it wasn't genuine.  But, in this case? To stand there and smile and be like, oh, of course, bygones? hugs! when she had nothing whatsoever to do with it? That's nuts.  And then to be mad in that interview above that the person who did do it took the credit away from her is really deluded.  It's like she actually believed SHE apologized.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, smores said:

I have never been under the impression that Reza was a good person, so I'm not really surprised by him sending the apology notes.  What I am really taken aback at, though, is GG just taking credit for them, like she sent them, until called out on it.  I think it's pretty shitty to do that, because if this is going on, you have to KNOW you are being set up, and the other shoe is going to drop.  

Even if she'd worked with another person, say Asa, who had written the notes, and set it all up, and then GG stood there and taken all the credit, with Asa's full support, it's on tv.  At some point, it would have come out that Asa was behind it, and the others would turn on her, knowing she wasn't actually feeling that way, she had to get someone to tell her what to say, it wasn't genuine.  But, in this case? To stand there and smile and be like, oh, of course, bygones? hugs! when she had nothing whatsoever to do with it? That's nuts.  And then to be mad in that interview above that the person who did do it took the credit away from her is really deluded.  It's like she actually believed SHE apologized.

The only ones she heard/were near when the letters were read were MJ's and Reza's and you can see her puzzled face as MJ read hers. I think the light went on that Reza was behind it when he read his, before then, she was outside smoking a cigarette. I get her not saying anything because it would have caused an uproar at Asa's party. Either way, Reza made sure that GG would come out of this looking bad, keep quiet and he outs her.....say something/tell the truth that she didn't do any of it and he attacks her asking why she didn't. He set her up to fail no matter what she did, there was no way around it/him.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Is there something lower than a garbage person? If so, that is Reza.seriously, he is worse than Vida and she is filth.

Perhaps we should create a new category.   Now people an be referred to as "lower than Reza."

• Love 11
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

GG had everyone of them read her apology letter to them out loud. She said that she made the cheating story up, Reza read that out loud and it wasn't enough for him. I agree, he cheated and is afraid there is proof of it out there and that GG has seen it.

As soon as I heard Reza read his strangely-specific letter, I became suspicious. After the reveal I realized they used sneaky editing to make it appear that she was listening to them read the letters.

7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that Adam is more like Reza than not.

I am beginning to think that as well. I've noticed he's acquired a resting bitchface recently.

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It was how they edited it. They kept panning the camera to GG's face as the letters were read, even though she wasn't always in ear shot of the person reading it and then they cut to Reza revealing the truth that he sent them. I don't think GG knew what was going on, none of them did except Reza, it was a total set up by him to try and get the others to turn on GG for good. On the WWHL poll, Who's side are you on GG's or Reza's, GG won big time, 63-GG to 37-Reza.  LOL

That's all? I'm surprised it wasn't more like 80-20 in GG's favor.

2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Perhaps we should create a new category.   Now people an be referred to as "lower than Reza."

What stinks? Oh, never mind, I stepped in some Reza.

• Love 7

OMG,    i couldn't believe what i saw,  hey we all know these type of shows are scripted, come on already, but 7.31.16,    though i would looooosssseee my mind, what a comedy, unbelieveable
What kind of friend would go to another friends show and start all that trouble, pre meditated also.  
Reza really, who happens to be one of my fav characters, but wow.   Although the idea was good and funny, the timing was terrible, to do that to Asa, yuck
and then GG, she blows after Reza leave the building, lolol, so laughable,
MJ's mom,  not real, no decent, caring, loving, mother would do that to her child, well not in front of others, the woman is nuts
silliest show yet, come on

9 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I just wish GG could have kept herself together when Reza said he didn't want anything to do with her.

She should have said in her calmest voice "Best news ever, be gone you OLD crone, keep my name out of your mouth"

And THIS is my problem with GG.  Instead of acting like an adult, she stoops to Reza's level.  She goes after him like some wannabe gangster.  It reminded me of a clip I saw on TMZ years ago when she and her sister were in a club, and someone insulted her sister, GG went after them outside the club and TMZ was right there shouting, "Shahs of Sunset!  Shahs of Sunset!"  I wondered if TMZ staged that confrontation, because they knew GG would act like the loon that she is when she has a few drinks.  That's why I can't get on board with GG.  She's a grown woman, not a child and for her to allow Reza to manipulate her like that bothers me.  She needs to go to a support group for people with RA and stay away from those toxic people. 

Then again, I wonder how much of this was producer manipulation, because one of the commercials last night was some real estate show that Reza is going to be on.  And that makes me wonder, why would anybody give this man his own show?  Because he stirs the pot! 

The true fact is that no one would watch a reality show for a long period of time if it were a group of people who were polite and respectful of each other.  That show would be labeled "boring" and off the air in a second.  Reza is terrible, but this morning, when I went onto this site, I saw over thirty comments on this thread when normally, it's like maybe 15, the day after an episode.

• Love 4