Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Not Tomorrow Yet

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

She has great taste in loving the show LOL. I hope she's good in her role I heard her role was a mystery role so I wonder if she's playing a character from the comics. I think she's the special guest on Talking Dead next week too. She's a real good friend of Chris Hardwick

I was wondering the same thing -- if she would be the mystery guest on TD next week.  I had no idea she was friends with Chris until he mentioned it tonight, so it seems like it would make sense for her to appear if she can get away from filming Nashville for a day.

I did like how this episode turned into a mercenary kill squad - however, CDB still has no idea how many "Saviors" there are. But CDB has taken out, what?  20 or so to date?

Big shout outs to:

Carol's pre-credits walker in the forest.  That was the most cartoonish walker I've seen in quite awhile.  It was like it had an "Evil Dead 2" poster glued to it's face.

The dinner plate in Tara's house.  Could the pregnancy blocking be any more hamfisted?  This HAD to be a wink & nod to the fans.

Carol & Tobin smooching and smoking.  Oh kay.  Random, but interesting.

Abe's stilletos.  I know Rosita meant knives but the vision I had of Abe in full drag in spiked heels was amusing.

Maggie and little Gleggie in utero. Let me put my unborn baybee in peril because ... reasons.

Polaroid instant film from the 80's is still good after all these years!  

• Love 10

Bwah! And the thing is, that Rick and his group beat both Phillip and Gareth and they still came back after them with a new group of people. You cannot win with psychopaths. You can only kill them.

I liked that Rick also finally said it out loud.  They always come back!

• Love 8

Am I the only one put off by not being upset or mad when Gabriel is on screen now?  And when he is, he's actually being useful and not a huge F up??

I've disliked, if not outright hated, that guy for so long I am having trouble reconciling what we've seen very recently and what we've known about & from him.

Out - Morgan & In - Gabriel?  There is just something so wrong with that worldview.

• Love 11

There are too many characters that haven't earned my hate for me to like FPP. 

When Glenn and Heath were shooting through the door, I hoped that he'd wander in front of it and be forever gone from my show.

Plus, I had a great "holey man" joke ready to go.

• Love 7
(edited)

The bouncy opening with Carol going merrily about her day seemingly in an almost good place with herself was a terrific contrast for all the dark and ugly that came after. I was surprised to realize I even quite liked her pairing with Tobin even if it wasn't something I ever would have thought of. They have an easy give and take that's really been missing from her life.

Our gang's not wrong to skip to the inevitable, but they really were crossing the Rubicon here into clinical cold-blooded premeditated murder. They don't have any other good options but they also can't really dress it up and make it less ugly than it is. Nor can they go back to who they were before, and I appreciate that they took the time to acknowledge that.

Rick speed bagging a severed head while wearing his freshly washed murdering coat will never not be awesome.

Edited by nodorothyparker
  • Love 16

Dark episode, but with some comedy, which I admit, made me burst out laughing.

"His nose is not right"...Rick punches Walker Head a few times, then looks at the crowd... "What?" OMG...

Carol, oh Carol. you have some issues. And Morgan, you can just go away now. Your sanctimonous attitude isn't welcome in ASZ. Leave, and go fend for yourself, because Rick and co are doing this to get supplies and feed your useless Zen ass.

The fact that I think Father Gabriel is a more saavy person than Morgan says something. At least he finally - finally! - knows what needs to be done. Morgan, it's clear he has a mental illness or something.

Loved Rick's Seal Team 6 going in there and taking care of business. It has to be done, as immoral as it feels. Sometimes you have to do bad things, for the greater good.

Really, Abraham? That's how you break up with Rosita. Terrible.

This episode basically detailed to me the list of those who are gonna be offed next episode, or by the season finale. Tara, Rosita, Abraham, Maggie, Father Gabriel, Heath, maybe Glenn. Suddenly, they have a scene with focus on them, and they say some meaningful shit. Death sentence, IMO.

But Glenn killing the guy, so Heath wouldn't have to - broke my heart. But then they showed us the photos of the Saviours victims, and you know what, hopefully Glenn realized this was the right thing to do.

• Love 14
(edited)

Is it really immoral to protect yourself and your loved ones against people who have already shown they WILL kill you? No questions asked? And mess with your head along the way?

It almost seems immoral to NOT do what you can to protect yourself.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 11

I was surprised to realize I even quite liked her pairing with Tobin even if it wasn't something I ever would have thought of. They have an easy give and take that's really been missing from her life.

Yeah. He's calm and seems stable, qualities she really needs after the dipshit ex and !Crazy Rick!

I now officially like him better than I do Abe, the Dolphin Smooth Lothario.

but they really were crossing the Rubicon here into clinical cold-blooded premeditated murder.

Right. In order for us to root for that, we have to assume that every single person they killed is a sadistic killer who deserved it. I know they were at pains to show us all the revolting pictures on the wall - this gang of evil-doers is so evil they take the time to hunt down Instamatics to record and display their evil-doing - but still, I dunno.

• Love 10

Abraham the only way you could score Rosita is if it was the end of the world. That was cold bruh

That was absolutely infuriating, and I want him to die even more than I did before.  But now that I've simmered down, I think he probably hit her with that before she could say it to him, since in her case it would be true.  Sort of fits with the episode.  Preemptive strike.

• Love 8

Is it really immoral to protect yourself and your loved ones against people who have already shown they WILL kill you? No questions asked? And mess with your head along the way?

That's what the show is trying to balance, IMO. Personally, I think Rick is correct in his plan. Let's face it, you KNOW that Negan's group will eventually find ASZ and try to make demands on them too. Remember, we saw what Negan's guys tried to do, with Abraham, Daryl and Sasha.

But we've seen people like Heath, Glenn, Father Gabriel, Morgan and others struggle with the morality of it. Which is fair. But it is a different world in TWD. Gotta be saavy and cautious and street smart (walker smart? Post Apocalypse smart?)

• Love 12

If they both make it home, the Abraham-Rosita breakup promises to be all kinds of awkward. What's he going to do, move across the hall to bunk with Eugene?

Of all the disappointments that were FTWD, I'm still disappointed I never got bouncy house walkers.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jesus hiding his face so that the saviours wouldn't know that hilltop had anything to do with this?

So the saviours are gonna think it was just a coincidence that the attack happened at the same time the Hilltopper dude was picked up by his brother?

Really? Maybe I didn't understand that whole thing?

How would they they know the hostage was picked up by his brother? There wouldn't be anyone left alive to report that up the chain of command (if the plan worked), also they assumed that the raid would would wipre out all the saviours not jsut an apparent outpost.

Edited by MrWhyt
  • Love 3
(edited)

As for the morality of CDB's actions, they already had one experience with The Saviours and had to kill a bunch of them. Then at the Hilltop they found out they were blackmailing them and holding one of their people captive on the grounds that they bring them Gregory's head. I think they can be pretty confident these are bad guys that can't exactly be reasoned with.

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 10

So they attacked the bunker at night and emerged in daylight. Either it took all night to take down those within the bunker or Ed Wood is guest-directing beyond the grave.

The build-up to the attack would have been helped with some "Quintet" inspired music from "West Side Story." "Rosita's gonna get her ass dumped tonight. Abe's gonna dump her ass tonight. The walkers look real tired, they're dead. But living people suck more, Rick punched a dead head."

• Love 9

The Carol-Tobin scene stood out even more than just on account of it being her first kiss -- it was the only scene, as I recall, where she had dialogue but where she wasn't in conflict-- she argued with Maggie, Morgan, and Rosita and there was an edge in her insistence to Rick about Maggie.

Mom to Alexandria but out of step with her group. Things are not looking good for Carol.

• Love 5

So they attacked the bunker at night and emerged in daylight. Either it took all night to take down those within the bunker or Ed Wood is guest-directing beyond the grave.

Rick's plan was to attack an hour or two before dawn.

• Love 13

If they both make it home, the Abraham-Rosita breakup promises to be all kinds of awkward. What's he going to do, move across the hall to bunk with Eugene?

"The Odd Couple - ZA Style". Zany antics will ensue.

Brings a whole new, disgusting, image to mind when thinking back to his line last week about "bumping uglies".

*grabs a bucket and retches*

• Love 2

Carol roasting the acorns reminded me of the plentiful nuts at the grove, and that brief idyllic time. :-(

How many estimated Saviors were there? I counted CDB killing 21-22, and Daryl took out three prior.

I didn't like Rick's "what?" last week, and liked it even less tonight. It's too self-aware and cutesy.

I remain impressed with LJ's southern accent. It's second only to native Georgian Scott Wilson.

I hate TV's obsession with female characters smoking. Poor Sarah Paulson is probably going to end up with lung cancer after American Horror Story and American Crime Story. I don't find it hot, cool, daring, rebellious. Why??

• Love 2
(edited)
I hate TV's obsession with female characters smoking. Poor Sarah Paulson is probably going to end up with lung cancer after American Horror Story and American Crime Story. I don't find it hot, cool, daring, rebellious. Why??

Because some people smoke, and enjoy it.  Even nice ladies.

But Carol didn't start until the smoking lady was killed by the Wolves, right?

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 15

Because some people smoke, and enjoy it.  Even nice ladies.

Yup. Sometimes you just need a smoke to release some stress. And they most likely smoke herbal cigs, if they are not a smoker already (the actors). Way back when, the X-Files had the character of Cancer Man/Cigarette Smoking Man/Spender, who smoked every episode. The actor (William B. Davis) requested herbal cigarettes, as he was not a real life smoker.

Besides, let's face it - life is too short, especially in the Zombie apocalypse. A smoke isn't gonna matter much, considering the rest of the mess of the world.

• Love 10
(edited)

Poor Carol and Maggie. Makes me fear mostly for Carol over Maggie. I don't want nothing bad to happen to either of them. Maggie shouldn't have gone, she should've stayed back with Morgan, Carl, Judith, Enid, etc. Maggie should know it's too high risk with her being pregnant and don't have the luxury of going to doctors and whatnot. She knows firsthand what happened to bitch Lori. 

Carol shouldn't have worried about Maggie so much. When it comes to missions like this Carol is the badass and should have gone in with the rest of the group. Did I miss something? Is there something significant about the number 18 that Carol wrote and circled?

I'm not surprised that they were able to take out the whole guards there at the base. 

Is this the first time Glenn actually killed a human? I'm flashing back to all previous seasons and episodes and don't remember Glenn killing any human before now. 

I was expecting someone to die from the group and quite frankly I didn't care if it was Rosita or Abe, but the rest I wanted to stay alive. For a minute there I thought either Heath or Aaron were going to die, but glad they didn't.

Nice to see Father Gabriel get in on some action. I did laugh a little at Rick asking why he still wears his priest clothes. I thought it was badass to see Gabriel in his priest clothes and he killed a man.

I knew Morgan would be against it and wouldn't participate in it. 

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 1
(edited)

Seems kind of a waste that, when they were tiptoeing around knifing people, Michonne was on gun duty. I mean, yes, we know she's handy with guns, but it still seems like a waste of a perfectly good sword. Rick is at least as deadly with a gun as she is, and she is way deadlier with a katana than he is with a knife.

Also, does Glenn keep drawing the short straw or what? The more jittery a redshirt is, the more likely they are to be paired up with Glenn.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 5
(edited)

I was thinking it was the number of people she killed because she also had written in there "Terminus and Terminus something #4" which I was thinking it was probably Mary from Terminus that she shot in the leg. I mean she killed Lizzie, Karen, David, Gingivitis Wolf, other wolves, Ryan, Ed, Mary. Do we count Mika before she reanimated? Does she hold herself responsible for Sam's death?

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

Why am I not fucking surprised that Morgan was the one who was all "You sure we can't talk to these Saviors, Rick?  I mean, sure, they almost killed Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl, and they've clearly made Hilltop's lives a living hell, but still!  A life is a life!"  Seriously, Morgan.  You have somehow become the worse.  When his day comes (I'm sure everyone's will at one point), I can't just see him joining Dale in the afterlife, and they'll just sit around, moralize, and bitch about everyone else.

I'm glad they actually decided to take the offensive approach, and go after the Saviors base.  Although there might be a few methods I would question.  Like, why would you pare up Glenn and Heath, when both have never killed a human before?  Luckily, poor Glenn sucked it up and did what needed to be done, but that could have gone south very quickly.  And, of course, the big one: why have a pregnant woman anywhere close to this?  OK, sure, they actually tried to excuse by having Maggie say she feels like she should be there since this was her plan, but that is flimsy as hell.  I get putting on a strong front, but I think pretty much everyone in the gang would understand that Maggie probably should be putting her child at risk like this.  There had to be another way.  Like maybe have her go back to Hilltop and keep an eye on Gregory and things (then again, having to be near Xander Berkley could be just as dangerous....)

Despite the Saviors being evil assholes, it was still crazy seeing them get killed in their sleep.  I have to think this will effect some of the characters, especially Glenn and Heath.  Good thing they were heavy sleepers.

Abraham breaks up with Rosita like an asshole.  You deserve so much better, Rosita.  I'm usually not for shit-talking your ex, but I would be all for her giving Sasha a warning if Abraham ever tries to put the moves on her.

Even if I didn't see next week's clip, I totally recognized Alicia Witt's voice.  So, she's now got Maggie and Carol.  That's just great.  Have a bad feeling some major characters will not be making it come finale time.  I just hope it isn't one of them.

• Love 5
(edited)

Couldn't the whole starvation problem be lessened slightly if some of the ASZhats would simply learn how to cook acorns? I mean, there seem to be a shitload of them right outside the walls...

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 4

Glenn broke my heart. I started to cry a bit as he killed the first man, and then stopped Heath from killing the other one (sparing him, temporarily). 

With Carol, at first I was thinking, "Go, Carol!" But that means that Tobin may as well be donning a red shirt, and I was worried about Carol before she was captured.

I'm also worried about Glenn, Tara, and Rosita - although I'd like to see her kick Abraham's ar*e for that break-up. She deserves better than to be told that he was only with her, because he thought she was the last woman left. 

Why didn't they just send Jesus in there by himself?? We wouldn't have had that great block of scenes, but the man seems to be more than capable. "They won't see me." How does he do that? I didn't even think about what someone else mentioned: that Tara was confessing to a priest and Jesus. LOL. Fitting. 

Rick with the zombie heads was funny. I knew he was going to punch it. 

Also liked Daryl flipping out at that guy riding his motorcycle. 

Carol leaving the cookie on Sam's grave. :(

• Love 5

I'm glad they actually decided to take the offensive approach, and go after the Saviors base.  Although there might be a few methods I would question.  Like, why would you pare up Glenn and Heath, when both have never killed a human before?  

I suspect that one of Rick's advisers was Joss Whedon.

• Love 5

Most people still alive in this apocalyptic world bond so quickly and so intensely, they are saying 'I love you' after a matter of weeks or months. Most people are lucky if they find someone to care about and that person survives. It really shows the depths of Abraham's selfishness that he could spend so much time with Rosita, facing many dire situations together, and give absolutely zero fucks about her. He didn't even try to pretend he cared about her when he walked out the door. He seemed to go out of his way to be cruel. If he is going to stick with this group, you'd think he would be a little more careful, if only for his own sake. Probably not a good idea to treat someone so horribly when you may have to rely on them in a life and death situation. It's a shame the writers had to destroy Abraham as a character. He used to seem like a good guy and a fun character. He can't die fast enough now.

It's funny that in a show chock full of zombies, cannibals, child sociopaths, etc, that I find this breakup to be the most absurd and unbelievable event in the whole show.

• Love 16

Abe is like he was doing Rosita a favor?

She's out of that ginger's league.

So all the men slept in that building but the women were in another place? And if they're that ruthless, I doubt they take prisoners unless they are using them to negotiate for their safety but Alicia Witt in the previews is like "you'll live if I decide you live"to Maggie and Carol.

Bitch, all your men were killed and you lost your pantry and armory.

Tha satellite dish building had one entry/exit and no fence. So what happens if walkers gather in front of it? They had a lot of guns but who wants to fight through waves of walkers milling around, where that was the main HQ or not?

• Love 2
(edited)

Or at least make her hold a plate in front of herself!

I laughed quite a bit at that, too.

When Glenn and Heath were shooting through the door, I hoped that he'd wander in front of it and be forever gone from my show.

Plus, I had a great "holey man" joke ready to go.

Keep up the good fight, wayward soldier. I'll stand with you to the very end: And FPP dies in the process!

After Glenn killed the two sleeping guys and had a reaction while looking at the wall (before we saw what he was seeing), I thought "aw, crap, it's gonna be pictures of his kids." 

Uhhhh, no. 

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 1

Didn't Maggie get pregnant on purpose? You would think that meant she wanted to keep the baby alive, did she really think she could keep going out on dangerous missions with no consequences?

I hope this means that Carol is finally going to get a nice guy. And that he lives.

• Love 4
(edited)

Phew. Phew. NOOOOOO! = Me watching the compound attack and the end of the episode.

It was nice to see Carol again, and even better, the episode showed imo all the complexity of her character. She can be ruthless and she can be compassionate. I liked that even though she disagreed and physically opposed him, she still understood Morgan's POV and didn't want him kicked out, giving him a second chance.

I wonder, maybe her cookie-baking persona is a way to cope, because had her ex not been an abuser, it would have been her normal life before the apocalypse.

The instant romance with Tobin left me "huh?". It was sweet, he seems like a nice guy, and she doesn't act differently because of him/he doesn't damage her character, which is my main reason for being against a TV romantic relationship in general. But...

What is the show and instant romance, in the last half-season or so? Rick/Blandie, Denise/Tara, Abraham/Sasha and now Tobin/Carol all came out out of left field for me. I'm not a Romance Eww! person, far from it, and I know the characters are settling so they can have more than just survival, but I agree that it begins to make a bit much and at least, some kind of build-up would be welcome.

(OTOH, it makes me appreciate all the more the way Rick and Michonne was established.)

Abraham deserves a Jerkass Lifetime Achievement award, and to be the next regular to bite it. It was painful to see Rosita so upset considering that yes, she's so, so, so out of his league. If Sasha gets together with Abraham after this, she'll deserve everything she gets.

I agree that someone had to oppose Rick's plan because justified or not (and I think it was justified) it's still a huge leap to take. It was in character for Morgan to do so. Still, STFU Morgan.

Yet, somehow I didn't dislike him as much as I usually do. Maybe because he was alone against everyone and still spoke his mind (and Rosita pointed how hypocritical it was, I didn't have to do it myself) maybe because he tried to understand Carol's POV instead of sticking stubbornly to his, and maybe because I think he might try to find a way to reconcile the reality of their situation and his ideals.

I dig Father Gabriel now, and I'm not ashamed of it. He made a joke and he made Rick chuckle.

I was meh on Heath, but I liked how he and Glenn bonded.

I, too, hope that seeing the pictures helped Glenn. They were animals, my dear. What you did is wrong on paper, but right in the world you live in.

Jesus is still awesome.

Aaron is still awesome. He had lines! He was badass!

Maggie shouldn't have been there but for plot, yet the explanation they gave in universe made a certain sense.

Yeah for Michonne asking the good question, re: Negan.

Rick Grimes rules them all.

And again, Carol and Maggie NOOOOOO! (I guess that's how you do a cliffhanger).

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 4

When I met you, I thought you were the last woman on Earth.  You're not. 

Enter Eugene-They're chewy.  They got some fight in 'em. 

Sorry, that all struck me as hilarious.  First, I was thinking, "Oh hell no, you did not just say that!" to Abraham.  Then, Eugene to the rescue.

• Love 4

Rick's "what?" strikes me as more "come at me bro" rather than not self aware that his actions look batshit crazy.

Abraham's break up with Rosita was so undiplomatic especially considering that they all rely on each other to survive. I think that might bite him in the butt.  I thought his arrogant jerk face was mostly a pose at this point but I guess not.

Thank god those bad guys were deep sleepers. What a waste of Polaroid film! That made me want to cry more than most things in this episode except for the cookie Carol left on Sam's grave. That was sad as hell.

• Love 1

What is the show and instant romance, in the last half-season or so? Rick/Blandie, Denise/Tara, Abraham/Sasha and now Tobin/Carol all came out out of left field for me. I'm not a Romance Eww! person, far from it, and I know the characters are settling so they can have more than just survival, but I agree that it begins to make a bit much and at least, some kind of build-up would be welcome.

I can understand all the romance, this is the first time since it all began that they're living a somewhat "normal" life like they used to. They're living in houses in a community, they have a certain level of safety, they have neighbors & friends, they cook, they gossip, they have enough breathing room to not think about survival every second of the day, so they can find romance again.

• Love 7
(edited)

I have no issue with pregnant Maggie being part of the raid.  She isn’t exactly nine months along and waddling.  She is an excellent fighter and a key member of the team.  (The actress playing Tara was in her ninth month.  Oh the plate of invisibility!  Between that and the hands in the hoodie pocket you would never know.  I mean if you were completely blind, that is.)

Wasn’t there a scene not long after we first met Abraham, Rosita and Eugene in which Rosita explained to Maggie (?) that she first got together with Abraham for protection; that is, not because she was particularly attracted to him.  So it wasn’t exactly love at first sight on her part.  Over time I am sure they have become quite close.  It feels like a bad retcon to have her so broken up and him being a cold-hearted dick. 

I am dealing with a major ant invasion at the moment.  When they showed the cookie on Sam’s grave, all I could think was, “Dammit, Carol, are you trying to bring out the ants?” 

I need a GIF of Rick punching the head.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 3

God fucking dammit, you DO NOT BRING A PREGNANT WOMAN TO A RAID!

Or maybe you let the pregnant woman do her job and don't try to mother her. I am pretty sure their capture was Carol's fault. She is becoming softer than Morgan

Did Gabriel somehow steal all her courage and ruthlessness?

• Love 5

Hi everyone. First post, though I have been reading quite some time.

I really like this half season so far. I was close to giving up on the show during the snoozefest (IMHO) of the first half of S6, so I'm glad the show is back up to speed.

Did anyone else notice the weed plantation behind one of the doors they kicked in? Maybe that explains the heavy sleeping :D

• Love 12
(edited)

I really appreciated that they showed the gravity of killing people, it wasn't something anyone was taking lightly and there were no jokey type slaying scenes that there are when it is a walker killing spree. The fact that they were stabbing people in their sleep made it all the more chilling and although it was necessary, it's still not something to relish in.

Edited for spelling

Edited by Save Yourself
  • Love 8
(edited)

Our gang's not wrong to skip to the inevitable, but they really were crossing the Rubicon here into clinical cold-blooded premeditated murder. They don't have any other good options but they also can't really dress it up and make it less ugly than it is. Nor can they go back to who they were before, and I appreciate that they took the time to acknowledge that.

See, I think the photos on the wall was supposed to absolve Glenn for what he did, and it annoyed me: Please own your moral decrepitude, guys! Speaking off moral event horizons...

I have this weird sense of schizophrenia when I watch The Walking Dead, because while I understand intellectually that the show runners/comics postulate that this is a kill-or-be-killed world, I still can't condone premeditated murder. Not even here. I keep going back to Kerry Condon's character in season 4: How far can you go before you can't come back from it? When will there be no difference between our people and people like the Wolves? That's why I still need a Morgan-esque character on the show. Because I think the show itself has become too gung-ho when it comes to killing - skipping the moral implications for great action pieces.

Like Nostriel, I don't think I like any of these people any more. Morally impaired characters can be great tv. But what drew me to this show (and similar post-apocalyptic stories) are the overreaching philosophical discussion of what makes a human. And there's precious little of it now besides some lip service (Glenn).

Also, I would definitely not trust decisions based on Rick's whimsical morality. I'm pretty sure that if Rick met himself on the road, he would decide Rick2 deserved killing.

Edited by feverfew
  • Love 6

I wondered if Abe said such horrible things to Rosita so that she would hate him rather than be sad ie. anger over grief. It reminded me of when someone doesn't know how to break up with you so they just start being a dick so that you'll do it. Not that I think this is a great or mature choice but it seemed odd to me that Abe would suddenly be cruel, he's annoying but he's not been an awful person until now.

Hi everyone. First post, though I have been reading quite some time.

I really like this half season so far. I was close to giving up on the show during the snoozefest (IMHO) of the first half of S6, so I'm glad the show is back up to speed.

Did anyone else notice the weed plantation behind one of the doors they kicked in? Maybe that explains the heavy sleeping :D

Welcome! Yes I did notice that, I'm wondering if they grow it only for personal use or for trade as well. In a world without money drugs would be good currency.

• Love 6