Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E03: Bros Being Jocks

Supay
  • Start Topic

I love Tyler and Korey. They're funny, they are enjoying the race, but most important... they are quiet. I'm seriously wondering if production went out of their way to pick teams who scream and yell a lot.

The look the woman was giving Dana for standing on her jewelry!! She was nicer than I might have been. Then she stood up looking really pissed at Scott and purple Erin who were both standing on her stuff.

Watching Darius was painful. I wanted them to stick around, they're quiet also.

• Love 23

I totally would have played exploding cornhole.  That looked like fun.

I really tried to root for Not!Harvard.  They did a good job catching up, but just got boneheaded trying to find the mochila vendor.  In fact, it seems like several teams are a little boneheaded this season -- not counting the money properly, hearing random drums and thinking it's the pitstop, etc.  Oh wait, that's all the same team.

• Love 4

So long, Cameron and Darius. That was hard to watch. Right now, I'm only rooting for Zach and Rachel.

The Colombian shots were nice to look at, but I just couldn't really get into to tasks this episode.

I just cringed every time someone stomped all over that one vendor's merchandise. I hope TAR paid her for all of that.

STOP SCREAMING!!

Quite possibly the worst episode title ever?

Definitely one of the worst.
  • Love 9

That was so sad, but D&C just didn't have what it takes.  If they had held on tonight, they were gone soon anyway.

How hard is it to count money??  Oy!  Zach & ? were saved by others' ineptitude.

I'm confident the BroJocks will screw up eventually.

Throwing those little bombs looked much easier than collecting bus fares.

There are about 3300 Pesos to the dollar so the bus fare was about 55 cents.

Dana is trying to be the new Flo.  Stop it already!  

I can't believe lazy daughter sent dad out to search for the purses.

Cartagena really rolls up the sidewalks when the sun goes down.  I hope the race never goes back there.

There seemed to be less screaming tonight.  Yay.

• Love 2

Can we go back to a season of fans that know the game instead of wannabe celebs? Usually by episode 3 the playing to the camera has eased up - but this group it seems like it will be this way all the way to the end.

Loved the looks for the one that was walking on her display- in home thought bubble commentary was funny.

The wanderer was painful-

Wanna play exploding cornhole- I bet there are directions

• Love 8

I didn't even hear/see the title phrase (Must have been somebody at the Tejo detour).

Sad to see Darius and Cameron go but it was just an unending series of bad decisions and bad little mistakes through the last three legs.  Amazing considering many of the other teams have made just as boneheaded mistakes as well.

That one vendor looked like she wanted to smack Dana for standing on her merchandise!  I wish she had.... 

Hated the besos for pesos...ugh...I was so hoping Blair and Scott were out- alas another week...

Not as much squeaking/screaming this leg but some are still doing ear splitting levels.  At least I didn't see mauling of locals this time.

So now am down to rooting for Zach and Rachel (need to learn about foreign currency- glad Zach knew and caught it) and Korey and Tyler.

Title shoulda been "chest bump! ....that actually kinda hurt..."

• Love 4

Oh, my gosh, that was painful. The Not!Harvard brothers seem nice but they were not cut out for this race.

Dana? SHUT UP! What a bitch! I'd say "free (her boyfriend)!" if I had any idea what his name is.

Blair? SHUT UP! Man, the screaming is over the top. Too bad dad didn't pack a muzzle. And speaking of that, carry your own damn backpack.

The frisbee guys ran a pretty flawless leg, but the one guy needs to turn the volume down a few notches too.

• Love 9

Interesting leg. Sucks for Darius & Cameron to come close to surviving, only for Darius to not understand how to get to the vendor. The bright side about Zach & Rachel making it this far is that we might get more of his Vines. Is he excellent as an editor, or would he be considered average at best?

Still liking Tyler & Korey. Starting to compare them in my head to Oswald & Danny, though I have to tell myself it's too early to do that.

Still no obvious villain team, a la Logan & Chris. Still think the parent/child teams will be reuniting with Marty & Hagen soon, I'm still having trouble dredging up the need to tell the teams apart . . . but aside from being a little loud, I'm okay with this field.

• Love 1

Interesting leg. Sucks for Darius & Cameron to come close to surviving, only for Darius to not understand how to get to the vendor.

The weird thing about it was that Cameron stood right there watching team after team hand in the bags to the vendor and get the next clue, and yet he, too, didn't realize what to do to help his brother. They're both kind of dim, but I'll miss them for only one reason - they were quiet. With this crew, that's huge.

• Love 9

The weird thing about it was that Cameron stood right there watching team after team hand in the bags to the vendor and get the next clue, and yet he, too, didn't realize what to do to help his brother. They're both kind of dim, but I'll miss them for only one reason - they were quiet. With this crew, that's huge.

I don't think Cameron was allowed to help his brother.  Only one was doing the task.  Last season the mother yelled out something and she and her son had to take a penalty at check in time.

As for that poor vendor who had everyone stomping on her merchandise... I'm guessing production promised to cover the cost, otherwise she'd have been shooing them away.

• Love 15
Throwing those little bombs looked much easier than collecting bus fares.

Cartagena really rolls up the sidewalks when the sun goes down.  I hope the race never goes back there.

There seemed to be less screaming tonight.  Yay.

I'm amazed anyone chose the bus -- not only was it pretty open ended, it seemed like it had too many opportunities to go wrong.  It ended up being another majorly unbalanced choice.

I disagree about Cartagena, though.  It seemed like an interesting place and I liked the foot navigation in this leg, and it seemed like the old city was a good place for that kind of running around.  There was a bit of taxi luck that benefited the Frisbee Bros, but for the most part it was happily free from luck of the draw as far as drivers.

The frisbee guys ran a pretty flawless leg, but the one guy needs to turn the volume down a few notches too.

That's true, although I give him a bit of credit for being aware of it.  They seem to be thinking about how they play the game, for better or worse, and how it affects how they do, which is better than most teams that go on the show.  Maybe that's because they've been doing well, though, and haven't had a really stressful leg.

Was there a rule that the other brother couldn't help?  He seemed to be aware of where the other teams were checking in and frustrated that his brother wasn't going there as he watched him with his hands on his head.  It was a classic case of not really reading the clue, at any rate -- it said that the vendor was alongside the museum, but somehow he just blew right past her.

• Love 1

Still no obvious villain team, a la Logan & Chris. Still think the parent/child teams will be reuniting with Marty & Hagen soon, I'm still having trouble dredging up the need to tell the teams apart . . . but aside from being a little loud, I'm okay with this field.

I really expected to hate this season, but I agree that it's not bad.  Maybe a bit less interesting than I hoped, but after the first leg it hasn't been nearly as gimmicky as I thought it would be.  When the social media has come up, it's seemed pretty natural, like the guy who recognized the magic/special effects guy from Youtube.

And the lack of a villain has been refreshing.  I'm stunned by a few, like the curling iron daughter, and there's been some eyeroll inducing ignorance, but even that isn't overwhelming.  I think it's possible that as the field shrinks a bit, it maybe, maybe will actually turn out to be an entertaining season with more good competition than annoying drama.

• Love 5

That thing is Colombia's national sport? I mean, it looked like fun and all, but national sport? There must be drinking involved.

How come I have no recollection of Burnie and Ashley? Not their faces, not what they have done on the race, not even their names. Zero. And this is the third episode.

The greeter was gorgeous. They always have the most beautiful female greeters in South America.

• Love 3

PaperTree:

There seemed to be less screaming tonight.  Yay.

Others said this too.  I am not saying that at all!  I wanted to shoot myself.  I seriously wanted to kill those girls in the maroon.  And the frisbee guy that looks like Wolverine can shut up too.  

The maroon girl team on the bus were obnoxious.

The dancer girl is a nasty mean girl.  

Blair's daddy has a lot to answer for. 

I liked the way the magician and his wife handled their mistake.  He was upset and she was upset; they acknowledged it and moved past it.  So I am rooting for them and Tyler and Korey.  I wanted to root for the brothers but they never seemed to be racing very hard.

Edited because the names are still throwing me off.  Tyler and Korey not Brody.  Thanks!

Edited by gibasi
  • Love 16

I don't think Cameron was allowed to help his brother.  Only one was doing the task.  Last season the mother yelled out something and she and her son had to take a penalty at check in time.

Was there a rule that the other brother couldn't help?  He seemed to be aware of where the other teams were checking in and frustrated that his brother wasn't going there as he watched him with his hands on his head.  It was a classic case of not really reading the clue, at any rate -- it said that the vendor was alongside the museum, but somehow he just blew right past her.

Oh, ok. Thanks, guys. So even when Darius returned to the spot and was literally standing in front of the vendor, his brother couldn't just say "right here!" I thought the shot of Cameron was him looking clueless as well as his brother, but I guess it doesn't matter if there's a no-helping rule.

Oh, my God, Dana is absolutely heinous.  Shut the hell up!!!

What the heck is cornhole?  It sounds dirty.

Blair is lucky none of those guys buying kisses didn't try to push it beyond bowing kisses.

That greeter, Miss Cartagena, was absolutely beautiful.

Having a mother who went to Harvard didn't seem to have done very much for the brothers.

• Love 5

Having a mother who went to Harvard didn't seem to have done very much for the brothers.

Well, they're probably good at a number of things -- and they seem like the kind of guys I'd enjoy knowing and hanging out with -- but they were miserably suited to the race.

• Love 8

Oh, my God, Dana is absolutely heinous.  Shut the hell up!!!

It's basically a bean bag toss. There are teams and you try to get a bean bag through a hole in a board.

Blair being shocked people expected kisses when that was literally what she was shouting seemed weird.

• Love 3

I was impressed with Kurt's Spanish language skills.

So I am rooting for them and Tyler and Brody.

Tyler and Brody are on two different teams.

I think Darius' main problem was that he didn't realize that "vendor" and "designer" were two different things.

• Love 3

Well deserved elimination. That one brother was an idiot. I'm certain the other one knew he was standing right by the vendor. He watched all the other teams check in and get the clue from her. He just wasn't allowed to say anything.

Many of them need to just stop screaming and shrieking. Dana is a beeyotch. She told her boyfriend to shut up when he was trying to give her advice on the bomb game. Then she told him to shut up when he was talking about the bags. He must be a saint.

I couldn't stand either father or daughter. Besos for pesos. Ugh. Then she didn't even follow through with any besos. The dad was an ass as well when he partnered with magenta girl and then was all irritated she left him and then he couldn't find his bag.

I despise both of the female/female teams. The magenta team was extremely annoying on the bus (although I felt for her in the catacombs as I am also fairly claustrophobic and that task looked to be a nightmare)

I hate the blue team more. I loathe their intro shot, how they actually seem to be prancing up to the camera. And the whole Miss Colombia, Miss Iowa, Miss Florida bit was just damn annoying.

• Love 6

I was impressed by the way the couple who messed up twice this episode-- she miscounted the money and he misdirected them to the pitstop-- dealt with each other's mistakes. I had a lot of respect for both of them. He didn't lose his cool with her even though  she cost them a lot of time and he had asked her previously if she was sure. She didn't get pissed off at him even though they were in a footrace and she was exhausted. I realize it sounds like I am damning with faint praise, but we have seen so many teams get really nasty, and these two didn't even get snippy, despite being obviously stressed and upset. I really liked that. They both care, they both want to win, but they care about each other as much as about the race and they are acting like an actual team, not rivals forced to suffer each others' presence.

Contrast this to the couple where he's always saying they need to be calm and she's always saying they need to be decisive, and they really seem to hate each other and see each other as worthless liabilities.

The Slow Bros seemed like awesome people, but waaaaaay too lackadaisical and horrible at navigation for TAR. They seemed almost dazed most of the time. I wonder if they've ever been out of their hometown before, and were having massive travel-induced sensory overload or something. I liked them, though. I just would never want to be in a hurry when they were around.

I liked the exploding toss game. I want to play that. It looked much more fun than tossing beanbags.

I am getting the idea that the mom who dresses in red, I think her son is Cole, is in pretty decent cardiovascular shape. She seems to be okay with running around, and isn't cranky. I did note that she wanted to hug the kid and he said no because they were sweaty. I agree with him. But I'm a curmudgeon anyway. No hugging til the pitstop and showers.

The legs seem very short and uncomplicated, to me. Were they always like this, or are they being edited in a way that just makes it seem like that?

• Love 12

As much as I liked Darius and Cameron's low key vibe, they were just not cut out for the Race. Their mistakes were absolutely moronic, especially the needless running around for the vendor that was standing right freaking there, that resulted in their elimination. They seem like perfectly nice men who would be good to be friends with, but they lacked the competitive drive, the ability to read clues and the necessary travel knowledge to excel at this game. 

This seemed to be an exceedingly simple leg. I am currently watching the early seasons of The Amazing Race, and it is rather remarkable how different (dare I say easier?) these legs are compared to early seasons. 

And while I sort of like the fact that none of the teams are assholes, I wish they were more competitive. You can see that some of them are going to sink their own games, because they don't want to WIN. 

• Love 4

Rachel: “add a por favor!” Zach: “add a por favor!”......."oh"  LOL, I really laughed at that.

I'm starting to really like Tyler & Korey.

Scott & Blair... wow, his daughter is promising to kiss strangers for money, & he collects the money. I guess he’s her pimp.

No surprise Darius & Cameron came in last, luck saved them last week, they were never going to last.

• Love 3

Dana must be a great...dancer...for Matt to put up with her.  She is really unpleasant when stressed.  Any residual respect I might have had for Blair (and Scott for that matter) went out the window when he offered to carry her pack (at the beginning of the leg) and she let him.  It seems like her pretty pretty princess vibe is encouraged by her dad.  I'm all for parental support, but self sufficiency is also a quality he might want to cultivate

It was a sad race to the finish line because I liked both of the teams and wish one of the more obnoxious pairs had gone,  

• Love 8

You know when you have waaaay unbalanced tasks when all the teams that chooses task X pass the ones that choose task Y, even if they are way behind. Thats why I couldnt cheer for Cameron and Darius, they already got luck to have that chance to move up and still.. (also by the fact that they are very incompetent racers and wouldnt last longer).

Really, producers should check bette these tasks, cause 2 out of three legs with unbalanced tasks.

Dana is a harpy.  Cole's lips are stuck in a permanent American-style smile.  Brodie needs a mouthectomy.  Phil has the coolest job!  Tyler is a wimp.  Blair offers to twerk, but Scott doesn't know what that is.  The would-be twerker decends towards... prostitution?  And caps it off with a Hugg-o.  Rachel can't count. 

Tejo looks hugely enrtertaining!  Who wants to pitch horseshoes after that?

Darius:  We want to go as far as the race can take us.
Cameron:  Darius!  Slow down!
Netfoot:  You're toast.

And an exploding cornhole sounds painful!

Edited by Netfoot
  • Love 2

The legs seem very short and uncomplicated, to me. Were they always like this, or are they being edited in a way that just makes it seem like that?

Legs on TAR have been getting shorter and shorter as the seasons go by.  Now it is just fly into somewhere and run around a little in that location then fly to another location.  No more driving yourself across Portugal and Spain and hoping the ferryboat to Morocco.  No more 12 to 24 hour bus and train rides.  No more "racing", just basically do in town tasks or "rural" tasks about a mile outside a city.

Now we have a team eliminated that obviously has never seen an episode of the show ever.  I mean they don't seem to realize they have to hurry for airplane tickets last time.  Really?  That is TAR 101.  This time one of them doesn't even read the clue thoroughly even when he is "clueless" as to what to do next and where to go.  What to speak of not knowing the difference between the words "designer" and "vendor".  Guess he won't be following in his Mom's footsteps to Harvard.

Can't tell any of the couples or female teams apart.  Only two male teams now and one has a bearded guy and the other a short guy with glasses.  That's all I know about them.  And there is a mother and a father assigned to offspring but can't recognize the offspring.  What a boring, camera mugging season featuring people I'd never want to meet in real life.  I hope no one wins this season.  Not that I would remember any winner within days of the last episode.

In other news, Colombians are shocked to find out their national sport is no longer soccer.

Edited by green
  • Love 4

As soon as I saw the brothers having a problem with finding the bag vendor I came here, and was sad to see them gone.  I wish they would have just waited for the next team to find two bags and followed them if they really didn't have a clue as to where she was.  At the very worst they would have been 7th or 8th.  For the most part they did a great job of catching up, they were in front of at least three other teams, but lost it all at the last minute.  Sorry to see that happen to them.  Dana is Hayley 2.0 -- but at least she is pulling her weight with some tasks.

And while disgusting, I wish the bus guy would have been like "Blair, you promised every guy on the bus a kiss as part of the fare package, you have to go back and kiss every man on this bus or its fraud"  Because I get real tired of "using my sex appeal" to get ahead on the race.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5

Dana must be a great...dancer...for Matt to put up with her.  She is really unpleasant when stressed.  Any residual respect I might have had for Blair (and Scott for that matter) went out the window when he offered to carry her pack (at the beginning of the leg) and she let him.  It seems like her pretty pretty princess vibe is encouraged by her dad.  I'm all for parental support, but self sufficiency is also a quality he might want to cultivate

It was a sad race to the finish line because I liked both of the teams and wish one of the more obnoxious pairs had gone,  

See, I don't have a problem with a father offering to carry the bag.  That is his daughter, and its natural instinct to want to help her even at your own discomfort.  I DO have a big problem with her accepting the help.  I wouldn't do that with my dad, and I always try to discourage him from doing those things that I think might result in injury or things that I could just as easily do.  Thats a shitty way to treat your dad, and who in the hell even talks about twerking in front of their father.  goodness.

• Love 11

Thank goodness the brothers were finally put out of their apathy. It wasn't misery, but they certainly didn't seem like they were very enthused about running the race. As a result, they never appealed to me even though they seemed like nice guys.

Dana, on the other hand, needs to STFU and leave immediately. Unfortunately, she seems like a competent racer, so we're probably stuck with her a while. Her screams were the only ones that really bothered me this episode, though the rest of the girls can tone it down a notch or three as well. Daddy's little princess also needs to toughen up and grow up. However, I think "Besos for Pesos" would have made a better episode title, though I don't have a problem with the actual title.

As much as I hate to admit it, I did get a kick out of the pageant girls bonding with the local greeter. And while I recognize her traditional beauty, I found the bearded bus judge to be just as handsome. But then again, I'm enjoying the bearded bro for eye candy as well.

I guess I'm rooting for Tyler and Korey, but the one getting exasperated over the bangs needs to butch it up a little bit. Their talking head banter with each other seems fairly friendly now while they're doing well, but I hope it doesn't turn ugly when fatigue and failure set it. None of the other teams seem that appealing, though I'm ambivalent about some of them.

While the old town district seemed rather charming, I'm really missing the scenic panoramas of other seasons. This makes the second time in three legs we've went into a claustrophobic hole in the ground. I didn't comment on this on the premier episode, but this lack of scenery is starting to annoy. You can do so much better show. However, I loved the tasks on this leg, and don't mind that the Detour was unbalanced.

The other thing that's starting to annoy me with this season (other than the overall social media gimmick that is, which annoyed me as soon as I heard about it last season) is the habit of adding new footage to the previously segment at the beginning of the show. Stop that. Especially if you're just going to show team members bickering.

Finally, I fail to believe these people are being randomly recognized on the streets for their Youtube videos. I don't think I've ever heard of any of them, though I might have seen the magician guy, or videos similar to his. I suspect it's more TAR's cameras making these people seem more famous than they really are. Then once people come around, production stages the whole photo op. Then again, maybe I'm just old, or hang around different parts of the net.

Sorry to dump so much, but this is the first time I've commented this season, and wanted to vent about a few things.

• Love 5
Rachel: “add a por favor!” Zach: “add a por favor!”......."oh"  LOL, I really laughed at that.

That was pretty funny in a "who's on first?" kinda way.

Finally, I fail to believe these people are being randomly recognized on the streets for their Youtube videos. I don't think I've ever heard of any of them, though I might have seen the magician guy, or videos similar to his. I suspect it's more TAR's cameras making these people seem more famous than they really are. Then once people come around, production stages the whole photo op. Then again, maybe I'm just old, or hang around different parts of the net.

You could be right.  Added inducement for the racers, some free advertising.  If they are recognized around the world their videos might be worth checking out.  Or not.

For those not familiar with corn hole, it's big with tailgaters.  Exploding corn hole is frowned on though.

Edited by Haleth

So many dumb mistakes so I guess we aren't going to see a marked improvement in these racers.

I'm not saying that I approve of racers prostituting themselves, but if Blair is going to promise besos for pesos, it's pretty crappy of her not to give anyone actual kisses. False advertising!

I saw the exploding cornhole game when Bourdain when to Colombia, and yes, there is definitely drinking involved. Heh, I'm pretty sure that whoever came up with the game was drunk ("You guys! You know what would make this game even better? GUN POWDER!").

• Love 14

I came into this season as a Rooster Teeth fangirl so Burnie and Ashley are not disappointing me in the slightest.  A solid 6th out of 11 on the first leglet followed by 2 3rd place finishes can't be discounted.  Plus, they don't shriek at and abuse each other (Dana /side eyeing you) or the locals so even if I wasn't predisposed to liking them, they're impressing me with their work ethic and kindness with each other.  When the editors have been arsed to show them, but I'll take quiet competence any day.

And since this is Amazing Race related, I'm just going to leave this link here for you lovely folks to enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z88yZVDAAg (I don't know how to put a link to a word sorry)

What does surprise me was how much support there was for Darius and Cameron.  Likable guys sure, but it seemed like they didn't want be there and that was really evident at the Roadblock.  He gave off the impression of just not caring.

There are cornhole tournaments here in the south, with a national following. I wish they could use the exploding things, would certainly make it more interesting. And adding alcohol would be the icing on the cake.

I don't know any of these people from YouTube except for the magic tricks guy. They should recruit Ben Phillips and his brother to come over from England and race. I find myself calling the women teams Blue Girls and Purple Girls, They look so similar to each other and if they weren't wearing what I suspect is team colors, they'd disappear. Shades of whatshisname in green last season.

• Love 1

I agree the Detour options seemed grossly unbalanced. Everyone breezed right through the tossing thing while the bus thing took forever. 

Blair took a big risk letting her father do the Roadblock after the trouble  he had finding things in the first Roadblock he did. They're lucky Cameron and Darius were so far behind. 

I don't see how Matt and Dana's relationship has even survived this long if her go-to reaction in any stressful situation is to yell at him "Don't tell me what to do!!!" Even when he's trying to help her do something. Geez. Aren't they supposed to be dancers? What does she do when he comes up with choreography for them, scream "Don't tell me what to do!?"

Poor Darius and Cameron, they were doomed. I really could have rooted for them but they just didn't have what it takes to do this.

• Love 1

There were also a bunch of clue envelopes leaning on the wall next to the vendor.

They seem like nice guys, but they seem to lack a certain awareness of their surroundings and common sense.

Earlier they arrived at the airport befoere several teams and wandered around like they were expecting airline tickets to find them, and ended up on the last flight.

• Love 5

You know when you have waaaay unbalanced tasks when all the teams that chooses task X pass the ones that choose task Y, even if they are way behind. Thats why I couldnt cheer for Cameron and Darius, they already got luck to have that chance to move up and still.. (also by the fact that they are very incompetent racers and wouldnt last longer).

Really, producers should check bette these tasks, cause 2 out of three legs with unbalanced tasks.

Maybe they are intentionally doing unbalanced tasks and choosing the right one is a key part of the race.

It should have been pretty obvious that hitting 3 targets would be faster and easier than the bus task. The teams stupid enough to choose the bus deserved to fall behind IMHO.

• Love 10

Considering it was said by Tyler, I too thought initially that "cornhole" was something dirty. Then I remembered that is what some people call the game I know as "bags". Two wooden platforms set at an incline with a hole in the middle, horseshoe distance apart, toss the beanbags into the hole.

As soon as I saw the brothers having a problem with finding the bag vendor I came here, and was sad to see them gone. I wish they would have just waited for the next team to find two bags and followed them if they really didn't have a clue as to where she was. At the very worst they would have been 7th or 8th. For the most part they did a great job of catching up, they were in front of at least three other teams, but lost it all at the last minute. Sorry to see that happen to them. Dana is Hayley 2.0 -- but at least she is pulling her weight with some tasks.

And while disgusting, I wish the bus guy would have been like "Blair, you promised every guy on the bus a kiss as part of the fare package, you have to go back and kiss every man on this bus or its fraud" Because I get real tired of "using my sex appeal" to get ahead on the race.

If the men demanded their besos, as was their right IMO, Blair could have directed them to Scott to collect. She promised kisses but she did not say who the kisses would be from. :)

I am curious aboute rules because it seemed like the woman on the purple team shouted out to her teammate where the check in eas and even escorted her teammate.

I sort of doubt TPTB even contemplated a rule for that situation. I think they assumed all the racers would automatically know to go back to the original vendor.

• Love 1