Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Read School Is In Session

• Start Topic

Phaedra and NeNe offer advice to Kim regarding accusations about her husband. Also, Kandi and Todd try to convince a cautious aunt to participate in their restaurant idea, and a trip in Jamaica winds down with tension spiking between Kim and Kenya.

I was aggravated when Sheree brought up that dumb/offensive Chrissy conversation. Because they were all either laughing along with Kenya (Porsha, Phaedra) or being silent (Sheree, Cynthia). So in one sense, Kenya's right that they said something different to Kim's face.

But I still hate Kenya. Becuase she can never stop doing the most. And I'll never stop wanting her to shut up.

The trip to Dunn's River Falls gave me flashbacks to when I went there while on vacation over 10 years ago. I just remember that water was COLD.

NeNe amused me in this ep ("Kim, put down the bible") And Read School Role Play had me in stitches.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 10

These ladies need to stop agreeing to go on these Caribbean trips. As enticing as it may be, the climate is doing them no favors in this day of hi-def teevee. The high shine, giant pores and bad skin were on full display tonight. TPTB really need to stop with to tight shots. they all looked very greasy at that dinner.

No Bueno.

• Love 3

I am beyond tired of Phaedra and Kenya and these women constantly claiming someone is gay as a way to insult him and then denying it when confronted later or tattling on the others. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Kandi and Tom created a sampling for their future restaurant, I guess. Will Bertha change her mind? The suspense is boring me!

I rolled my eyes when Peter said he was going to show the "authentic Jamaica" to everyone, only to take them to the biggest tourist attraction in Ochos Rios, Dunn River Falls. I regret not going when Dad and I were there because after seeing Porsha ascend the falls doggie-style, I have no desire to go now. Speaking of Tomfoolery, you're not fooling me about climbing up faster than everyone else, Kenya -- you took the stairs to the top!

Perhaps I am mistaken, but Jamaican jerk chicken gets its flavor from the spices rubbed on it, not the flavour of the wood it was cooked over. Hokey smokes! Did Peter pass the dutchie with the guys while the women sat at a separate table? I'm glad to see Kim and Kenya have reconciled until next week. *yawn*

Yeah, right. Peter arranged for the final dinner at the resort... What the fuck was Porsha wearing? Her right boob was in imminent danger of popping out!  Of course, here comes the dramatics with everyone wondering where Kenya was, followed by Cynthia almost breaking the peace that was brokered last night by airing her beef with Kenya about her behavior wrt the "mercial".

• Love 7

Just once, I wish the ladies would keep it at a normal decibel level. All the hooting and hollering is like watching Amazing Race.

A stoned Peter and Bob.... LOL, add alcohol to the mix and I can only imagine what the rest of the night was like. Maybe a little weed would have helped the ladies out at their dinner. Kenya has now apologized to everyone, right? I've lost count of how many times every one of them wants/expects/needs an apology.

Why was the camera person so focused on Kim's toes and her hands & arms when she was on the phone with her husband? That was just odd.

• Love 6

I shouldn't post until the end of the episode, but I liked Kim Field's reaction to Kenya's nonsense at the very beginning of the episode regarding Chris- refreshing!

Though this show is looking faker than a plastic peach this episode- the scene with the old lady gang pretty much sealed the deal that people are playing roles. (Not that I care much.)

Yeah, I bet they drew straws to see who the reluctant OLG would be in this scene.

I'm glad Kim didn't lower herself to Kenya's level, as suggested by Nene and Phaedra, but she effectively made her point to Kenya.

• Love 7

Kenya asking Kim to be real and not act like she's reading from a script was fucking RICH. Kenya, the evil genius (let yall tell it) who manufactures all of her storylines in order to protect her fabulous real life from scrutiny? Bye bitch.

Phaedra looked fabulous at lunch.

I really wouldn't miss kandi and toddler if they were to leave the show. Yawn.

• Love 17

"Kenya, late to dinner. Add *that* to your list, Cynthia!"

I mean, Nene is fundamentally a vile human being, but every once in awhile she really earns that peach. Heh.

I do love how my girl Phaedra has no fucks to give Kenya. "More bad acting by Miss Kenya, mmmhmmm..."

Overall a mostly-boring episode but definitely had a couple of lines that cracked me up.

In conclusion: oh, Porsha. <<sigh>> That's not how ANY of this works. Idiot.

• Love 9

Why was the camera person so focused on Kim's toes and her hands & arms when she was on the phone with her husband? That was just odd.

I know! I was wondering if this episode was directed by Quentin Tarantino.

I wasn't feeling Phaedra's outfit at breakfast. It looked too young. And what in the hell was Bertha talking about with "not having all them greens." Is she really considering not having collard greens at a soul food restaurant? I'm tired of the Weird Sisters masquerading as aunts. Kandi needs to keep her family off tv. They're so damn sour.

• Love 15

Kim might not have known who any of the other housewives were but Chris sure knew, with the mention of the mugshots.

Neither one of them really denied the gay rumors, not that they had to. if he's enjoying a healthy sexual relationship with Kim he's most likely bi. It's whatever works for Kim & Chris. People who have been in relationships know this. People who haven't don't.

• Love 6

Kandi, I didn't look up from my phone not one time during your segment. So boring. Before the season, I heard that kandi would be taking NeNe's place as the center peach, but she's such a snooze.

Kim, the lead in to your speech to Kenya made for a huge let down. I know you're an adult, but adults do not make for good reality television. You gotta drag your foe.

Phaedra, that face you made at the table during Kenya's long speech was EVERYTHING. Keep it up.

That's all for now until I find something else to snark on :)

• Love 6

To the poster who asked about the Jamaican jerk (sorry, I can't figure how to quote on my phone), yes a big part of it is the seasoning and the particular combination of spices. However, traditional jerk places such as Scotchies, cook their jerk over a special kind of wood called pimento wood, also called sweet wood as they said. This adds an additional flavour to the meat. That's how it should be done, the use of seasoning alone is just really an indoor kitchen adaptation.

• Love 14

Kim is a grown ass woman and it's refreshing. I like that she really didn't dignify the rumors and had everyone around her either backpedaling or apologizing without her having to go off. She's been to the puppet show and seen the strings; I feel like she plays along just enough (getting angry and cursing on camera, but in her own room after refusing to engage Kenya; sitting through read school knowing she wasn't going to actually do any of it).

Come through, Kim. It's not Regine but I'll take it.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 17

The gay comments don't bother me since EVERY man on this show has been called gay or womanly or a bitch by the other cast mates and some of the media. Additionally, there's a lot of jokes women on the show in gay terms like Cynthia and NeNe being lez be friends or Cyn in love with her & Kandi doing threesomes. So the talk didn't shock me they went there. However...

However.... a lot of the women owe their popularity and dialogue and jokes to gay male culture so they should tread lightly when they use the term gay as derogatory .

• Love 10

What is with Cynthia and her friendship contracts and friendship lists of grievances? I find it to be truly odd and juvenile behavior. And I do think that Cyn enjoys Kenya being jealous of NeNe. I mean she's not getting attention from Peter any time soon, so she may as well enjoy jealousy and attention via Kenya.  It's Jr. High ya'll! It's ridiculous how embarrassed Cynthia is to be friends with Kenya in front of the other women. What a lame flip flopper follower. If you're embarrassed to be seen with her, and the mere suggestion that you're besties makes you kick Porsha in the stomach- let that friendship go. Oh, but then who would pay attention to her? She needs to go back to her divorce storyline and either be single and fabulous or find another man, because this isn't working for her. She looked gorgeous the entire trip though.

Peter- don't understand his random bouts of aggression. "Apologize again." "If you didn't apologize I was going to cuss your ass out." Well she (fake) did so shut up. Most of the husbands try to avoid/ignore the drama. Why is Peter getting involved (okay we all know why)? UGH. He made ME uncomfortable. It sure as hell isn't that he's mad at someone hurting or disrespecting his wife, as he does a fine job of that all by himself. I find it hilarious that the producers probably went right past Cynthia, and egged on Peter to start drama at least twice during this couples trip. Smoke some more ganja and calm down Peter. Also do his eyes look weird in his THs or is it just me? Kind of like hes drunk or stoned?

Phaedra- Ugh, why do you have to be such a terrible person? I find you fun and amusing, I love the facial expressions you make in the background, and you seem like a great mom. I just can't get past some of the shit you've said this season. Also, teaching Kim to Read was funny, but you said some shit yourself so you might not want Kim to get too good at reading, K? I recall you saying her husband was good at throwing shade, so maybe you and Chris can hash things out. Dress at lunch was cute. Dress at dinner was...unflattering. Was she one of the three women googling Chris and laughing in the hotel room? Porsha, NeNe, and Phaedra right? I don't remember a shady Kenya being there that time.

NeNe- Whats wrong with me that I liked the braid and the white v-neck t-shirt that she always seems to wear? Her THs were certainly...an eyeful.

Todd and Kandi- Fake. Weird acting. No suspense, no drama, no point. Hopefully this will NOT be a spin-off. No shit she doesn't want them working in the kitchen. They're not going to work there, its just a way for Kandi to give them more shit and write it off as a business expense. Kandi can't be paying for their french toast and fried chicken every single night. And suddenly everyone is more tolerable and getting along except for the one aunt who blah blah blah who cares? Why wouldn't they be "in"? I'm sure they'll gladly accept a piece of the pie. They know where their bread is baked and their butter is churned. And they don't even need to say "thank you" for the sweat that goes into churning said butter and making said dough. Gah how many family members is Kandi paying off? And did Mama Joyce hire Camille Grammer's ex-image consultant?

Kim- classy. Handled herself with grace during Sheree's stunt. Handled Kenya in a way that shut her down and got her to admit she was wrong- props! Clothes still suck.

Kenya- I won't state the obvious, because I'm sure it'll be covered- but the whole trip she was acting very strange. Every time the camera was on her with the women she looked defeated and super depressed. But then in group scenes where she was in the background or one-on-one with Matt she was glowing and relaxed. More bad acting by KMoore?

I'm guessing Bob cheated on Sheree? Is that why they're in this weird situation? I never watched when Sheree was on.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 9

I think this is the first year that Kenya Moore realizes she may be in the same place Brandi Granville is now on RHOBH, not on screen. When Nene knows not to act a fool with someone (Kim...I will never forget how she acted when she first met Kandi), then you know that you are stepping over many lines.

• Love 7

The Old Lady Gang is about the worst name I think I have ever heard for a restaurant.

A southern food restaurant in the south that serves fried chicken, ribs and greens? What a novel idea!! Why has no one else ever thought to do that? There are gonna corner the market because that theme isn't' saturated at all. (eye roll) 

Bob is super hilarious and funny to me and I would love for him to continue to be Sheree's plus one to all HW events. That being said, them getting back together does not sound like a good idea. 

Non-bitter, petty Nene is so much more easier to stomach. 

Floved the Nene/Phae combo at the luncheon. Phae's twirling while calling for security?! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!  However, that conversation was straight up production intervention trying to get Kim to go low the HW Bravo approved way. Glad she stuck to her guns and did things her way.

I actually believed Kenya's apology to Cynthia. Most sincere she has ever seemed on the show. 

Glad Kenya apologized for the chair incident. Still think she is a petty person in many regards. I still don't know how she thinks that Kim in any way shape or form 'came for her'

Loved Phae's outfit! Over the top but she can pull it off and frankly, I would rather have that then fishnet swimsuit coverups any day of the week.

I really need for Phae to keep her tongue in her mouth. I think she is a relatively attractive woman but when she does the whole tongue thing combined with all her sexual innuendoes? Ugliest thing on the show!

Porsha? Pretty girl but she needs to stop twerking and to put those titties away every once in a while. In that red dress, she was one deep breath away from one of her breasts escaping that dress.

• Love 14

Phaedra is acting like a horny old man.  She needs to find her a boyfriend, or maybe visit one of Kandi's Bedroom Kandi boutiques.  And that tongue needs to stay in her mouth.  It reminds me of this:

rolling-stones.png

When Kenya made the comment about, "We all know who the queen of fitness is.", I was like, "Yeah bitch, it's Sheree!  She's got the guns to prove it."  And leave it to Kenya to turn that whole river climbing activity into a contest.  She always has to be a "winner".  Once a pageant queen, always a pageant queen.

Aunt Bertha is a salty old biddy.  She's making her sister Joyce almost likeable.  Shut up and join the gravy train like the rest of Kandi's family.  It's not like they're asking you to put up any money on the venture.  I bet she'll be putting her hand out for some of the profits though.

As far as the others speculating on whether Kim's husband is gay?  It doesn't matter if he's gay, bisexual or straight.  Apparently he's happy with Kim since they've been together 10 years and he seems to make her happy.  People kill me with that crap.  Whatever he is, he's made his choice of sexual and life partners in Kim.  Nobody else's opinion matters.  Kenya is once again acting like a little bad assed kid who is jealous of the new kid at the playground.  Grow up already!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 20

I am beyond tired of Phaedra and Kenya and these women constantly claiming someone is gay as a way to insult him and then denying it when confronted later or tattling on the others. Lather, rinse, repeat.

See, I always thought the women were using "I hear her man is gay" as an insult to the woman, not so much the man they say it about.  Nene tried to claim on WWHL that she said something about Chris because he made her mad on a bus ride that wasn't shown, and that's why she was in on it, but I'm not sure I believe that.  This particular franchise has always run to the "oh yeah? well, you married a gay man" dig the instant one of these women gets mad at each other.  It really is ironic since there has been such a large presence of actual gay men in their lives, and you would think these gay men would have something to say about "gay" being thrown around as an insult.  Andy Cohen definitely does not appreciate it.

Even when Kenya sort of apologizes, she does it in such a snotty way that I still want someone to throw a pie in her face.  Everything about her personality grates on my nerves, and the 10 seconds of sympathy I had for her after finding out the situation with her mother is long dried up.  Considering every time someone tries to point out that her life really isn't fabulously twirly, she starts to shout over them so no one can hear the truth, so she's got no leg to stand on when she says Kim is trying to portray her life as perfect.  Throwing in that comment about IRS problems was so far beyond tacky.  She's just horrid.

• Love 10

My take on this episode. 

I still feel it was not the place for Sheree to bring up the gay rumors.  That just gave Kenya carte blanche to go in on Kim like there was a general consensus on the matter.  Sheree also made sure she included the Ps in her accusations like she found out some horrible secret.

Both Sheree and Kenya were all kinds of wrong ruining the party with this bullcrap.  Kim kept it classy and just left, leaving all of them looking like fools

I liked that Nene owned up to her part and apologized to Kim for her part in the rumor mill.  I actually liked how she and Phaedra used humor to diffused the negativity.  I don’t believe they wanted her to read like they read but they wanted Kim to just stand up to Kenya so Kenya stops the bullying tactics with her

Kim and Chris have a great marriage and they don’t let stupid crap ruffle them.  They took it more like “these idiots are acting up again” and just dismissed it.  I like that she decided to address the matter her own way and not try to “read” Kenya down per se

Kenya was most unprepared for that confrontation because there was no way she could argue.  Kim stated quite intelligently what she felt was going over the line with her family and that it must stop.  I really applaud Cynthia for nipping Kenya’s acid response in the bud by stopping it and making Kenya apologize for the chair pulling incedent.  Kenya’s half hearted apology was expected from her but it was better than what she was going to say.

I also liked that Cynthia also addressed the whole friendship thing with Kenya and made it clear that friends to whine and fret and pout, they SUPPORT each other.  That her paddleboat to Mexico was also childish and uncalled for when she was there to support Cynthia and not bring the negative vibe.  Kenya tried to blame Nene’s return but Nene stopped that quickly and sternly which was also unexpected so Kenya had no other recourse but to apologize for her behavior.  I felt it was halfhearted but her feeling for Cynthia’s friendship was genuine.

I still like the Ps (Porsha and Phaedra) just enjoying the trip and having a lot of fun.  I also like the guys bonding together.  Oliver appears to be a very easygoing guy and very personable where as Matt just creeps me out.  He looks just as batshit crazy as Kenya acts.  Gosh I hope they don’t procreate.  I also feel he is taking this too fast for my blood.

• Love 8

Gosh I hope they don’t procreate.  I also feel he is taking this too fast for my blood.

Andy told Nene on WWHL that he heard rumors that Kenya is pregnant.  Nene said she doesn't believe it and that she was just with Kenya a month ago.  I don't know how that is supposed to prove that Kenya isn't pregnant though.  I doubt if Nene would be someone Kenya would share that with if she was.

• Love 4

Porsha would've looked so much better in that dress with her natural boobs. Those things look hard and sweaty. I'll never understand why people want huge boobs. I would've given her mine for free.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 8

Kenya (in her blog) and Nene (on WWHL last night) both said that Nene, Porsha, and Phaedra had a 'run-in' with Chris which resulted in him later apologizing. It annoys me that this didn't air. I'd love to know what happened. That's what led to the negative comments about Chris.

I don't care for when Kenya tries to apologize. It never comes off genuine. However, Peter was out of line for interrupting the conversation between Kenya and Cynthia. Isn't Cynthia knocking on 50? Surely she can handle herself during a conversation with her friend. She's not a toddler.

• Love 4

Also, in Kenya's twitter rant, she is trying to blame Phaedra for calling out Chris as gay.  She is now claiming that she never said anything about Chris being gay until Phaedra brought it up at the cocktail event.  However, we all saw kenya bring it up and specifically call him gay.  She claimed Phaedra was implying he was gay because she said he was "zesty"  which actually means he is a bit extra. not gay.

Kenya did however allude that Chris was rather pointed and rude on the bus to the point he felt he had to apologize for his behavior.  She claimed this is what set the other girls off about his sexuality.  Apparently Kenya is getting a lot of backlash about her comments on Chris' sexual preference which she sidehandedly still implying he is gay.  Kenya stated:

I could not care less if a man married to another woman is gay or straight–that’s between two consenting adults. Clearly I have never cared about one’s sexuality. If your partner cheats it would not matter if he is with a man or a woman. Many women marry their best friends who are often gay, and it works for them. I believe a person’s character is what is most important in a friend, lover or husband. Love is love.

My thing is if Kenya could care less, why bring it up?

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 3
Aging Goth, remember how editing comes into play on this show. No, I am not defending Kenya and what she said, it was out of line and none of her business. But I can also see Phaedra bringing it up first due to the altercation we didn't see, and it being edited the other way. I would love to see the scene with Nene, Porsha and Phaedra having a confrontation with Chris. Maybe that's the real reason he left early? Maybe production asked him to go home? We'll never know about ANY of this for sure.
  • Love 9

I like that Kenya threw in the tax problems as well (by "like" I mean "enjoyed how incredibly bitchy it was"). "You know, we don't really care if you're husband is gay, or if you have, you know, tax issues." I feel she could have added anything that moment. "I'm really sorry about your glass eye, you can't tell at all." 

And I can't bring myself to care because the victim is Kim. I feel her disdain for the less holy among us through the tv.  Interesting, though, that she and Kenya both use the word "punk". 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 13

I have to go with Kim as how she handled Kenya is exactly how I would handle Kenya.  Been around a heck of a lot of Kenyas in my life (albeit only in junior high and high school) and the only way you can take away their bullying power is to just ignore them.  They just cannot handle being ignored.  I do not feel Kim is being pompous when she does that.  She just doesn't waste time with foolish behavior, especially from near half century old women.  Sometimes her bible thumping holier than thou does come through but when dealing with the likes of Kenya, not giving her an argument is the worst you can do to her.

for Kenya, attention; even negative attention is most desired drug of all.

• Love 15

Matt gives me a weird vibe. I have no reasonable explanation for it. Maybe it's the monotone Shaq voice or the huge upper body and little upper body. And then there's his little Hitler mustache. Maybe he just has resting weirdo face, but he gives me the creeps. Oh well, he's not my man so it's not for me to judge. I'll just sit and envy those sweet nothings he shouted to Kenya on the beach. "Damnnn...yo titties look NICE!"

Please tell Phaedra to keep her tongue in her mouth. Why is she constantly using really lame 12 year old type sexual innuendo's? I think she confuses coarse talk with wit.

Yeah I think Phaedra is trying to give off some type of Blanche Devereaux persona, but she just sounds like a desperate, dirty old man. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 11

Was I the only one thinking Kenya and her boyfriend were going to be hit by lightening?  How funny would that have been, I mean not really funny but you know, funny.

Nene and Sheree were not in the commercial?  They did a lot of commentary from the side lines about Kenya not participating but I didn't see them joining in the filming.

Kim is okay, even with all bible thumping and all but she might not be back next year because she does not bring the drama which in real life is perfectly okay but in the Housewives world not so much. So much for a nice rational person.

Please tell Phaedra to keep her tongue in her mouth.  Why is she constantly using really lame 12 year old type sexual innuendo's?  I think she confuses coarse talk with wit.

Edited by ParkCirclegirl
  • Love 4

Can they stop pretending like Elvis really coordinated this trip?

Kandi for the love of god, please stop trying to Does make your wretched family happen. Those old bats are not cute, funny or endearing to anyone but you.

Does Kandi support all those women? They are nasty.  Just nasty.  Is it just editing that you never see them genuinely smile or say a kind word?  They seem like such entitled bottom feeders.

• Love 9

I have to go with Kim as how she handled Kenya is exactly how I would handle Kenya.  Been around a heck of a lot of Kenyas in my life (albeit only in junior high and high school) and the only way you can take away their bullying power is to just ignore them.  They just cannot handle being ignored.  I do not feel Kim is being pompous when she does that.  She just doesn't waste time with foolish behavior, especially from near half century old women.  Sometimes her bible thumping holier than thou does come through but when dealing with the likes of Kenya, not giving her an argument is the worst you can do to her.

I also find Kim's reference to her bible and to Jesus is happening more frequently and heavy handedly because well, I think that's what she uses normally in her life (like a lot of people) in order to stay centered and deal with BS and since this show brings A LOT of BS we then of course see Kim white knuckle that bible to keep from cutting a bitch...LOL!

• Love 6

The reason Nene said she didn't think Kenya was pregnant because because she had a cocktail or two during her birthday dinner, which was in January.

Bertha, Joyce & Nora are old southern black ladies and one thing about old southern black ladies is they are plumb out of f*x to give.  So if the deviled eggs are nasty they will say so and if the ribs are good they will say so.  They are on limited time and don't have spare time to be considering anyone else's delicate sensibilities and tip toeing around their tender feelings.  That's what makes them funny.  I don't think tney're nasty as all.  They're just old and cranky lol.  I'd watch a show with them just going to different restaurants and rating the food with their facial expressions.

• Love 4

I just don't get Kim taking advice from the very people that were active in the gay husband conversation. Kenya did not start the conversation she added in her 2 cents about google. Sheree, Porsha, and Phadrea had already googled this before Kenya brought it up. The only one that apologized to Kim was Nene so Kim can miss me with Kenya being the only one she comes for. Kenya was wrong but so were the others and for Kim not to acknowledge this let's me know she's fake and doesn't care about what the others said since she needs them on her side.

• Love 6

As an old boss of mine used to say, "Better to be wanted for murder than never be wanted at all."

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 5

Kenya (in her blog) and Nene (on WWHL last night) both said that Nene, Porsha, and Phaedra had a 'run-in' with Chris which resulted in him later apologizing. It annoys me that this didn't air. I'd love to know what happened. That's what led to the negative comments about Chris.

I fail to see how this makes them questioning his sexuality any better.

Aging Goth, remember how editing comes into play on this show. No, I am not defending Kenya and what she said, it was out of line and none of her business. But I can also see Phaedra bringing it up first due to the altercation we didn't see, and it being edited the other way. I would love to see the scene with Nene, Porsha and Phaedra having a confrontation with Chris. Maybe that's the real reason he left early? Maybe production asked him to go home? We'll never know about ANY of this for sure.

When did Chris leave? Did I miss that part? When Kim called him I forgot he had gone with her and helped calm her down after the meeting with Kenya and Cynthia.

Was I the only one thinking Kenya and her boyfriend were going to be hit by lightening?  How funny would that have been, I mean not really funny but you know, funny.

I said this before, but I was surprised they were even allowed to go out in the water, unless they do things differently in Jamaica. In Florida all my life, if there's lightning spotted or thunder heard, they force everyone out for about 30 minutes.

• Love 1

I fail to see how this makes them questioning his sexuality any better.

It doesn't though. I didn't say it makes it any better nor do I think that. In previous threads from this season, I mentioned that I thought the speculation was rude and mean-spirited. I just think it's interesting that something that was viewed as a serious altercation, serious enough that it was mentioned by two cast members, was left out of the final Jamaica episodes. That's it - nothing more, nothing less.

Matt gives me a weird vibe. I have no reasonable explanation for it. Maybe it's the monotone Shaq voice or the huge upper body and little upper body. And then there's his little Hitler mustache. Maybe he just has resting weirdo face, but he gives me the creeps. Oh well, he's not my man so it's not for me to judge. I'll just sit and envy those sweet nothings he shouted to Kenya on the beach. "Damnnn...yo titties look NICE!"

He is an attractive man, but there is something in his face that just turns me off. He looks like he is perpetually in thought.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 6

When did Chris leave? Did I miss that part? When Kim called him I forgot he had gone with her and helped calm her down after the meeting with Kenya and Cynthia.

He just disappeared. I think he stayed one night then Kim says he had to go to work. Would you fly to Jamaica knowing you had to work in a couple of days? I don't think so. The plot thickens. :)

• Love 9

He just disappeared. I think he stayed one night then Kim says he had to go to work. Would you fly to Jamaica knowing you had to work in a couple of days? I don't think so. The plot thickens. :)

Kim said he had to go to work but from what i got on the twitterverse from the ladies, he got a bit nasty and rude to them.  I wonder if he was asked to depart?

• Love 6

Kim said he had to go to work but from what i got on the twitterverse from the ladies, he got a bit nasty and rude to them.  I wonder if he was asked to depart?

That's my guess. It doesn't make sense to go all the way to Jamaica knowing you had to be at work in a few days. He would have otherwise stayed home, I'd think.

• Love 5

Chris' absence made absolutely no difference to the storyline, but I do wonder why, if he had to leave for "work" (or otherwise), he didn't just take the kids home with him. They were clearly not going to be participating in HW shenanigans, and no one else had young children there to entertain Kim's kids, so why not just shuttle them home already?

I could watch a week straight of Ayden coloring and glittering, mind you, but I'm not interested in the male Maggie Simpson and the too-old-for-such-a-crap-attitude other one. Another MEH for Tootie. bloop bloop. 

• Love 6

Knock, Knock. Excuse me? How is Kim suddenly 'Grown up and rational"? Didn't I just see Miss I'm Better Then You throw out the 1 fingered salute? And make a few nasty remarks herself while practically growling? Oh, wait, she made those in her TH. NOT to the women. So it's o.k. to throw insults and finger salutes as long as she doesn't say it TO them? Nope. Not in my world. She just sits there like she's to good for anyone and then says "Well I;m going to bed". WTF??? Somebody came after my man dam if I'd just get up and walk away. COME ON!!! You're being paid, and quite well I'm sure to cause DRAMA to FIGHT. Not to toddle off to bed. Please call Lisa Rinna for instructions on how to act on a reality show when someone comes after your hubby, please.
I am not a Nene fan but she said on WWL that Kim does act like she's better then everybody and she's apparently never watched the show or reality tv. THANK YOU. She so needs to GOOOOOOOO. I'll take Porsha anyday. At least she"s entertaining.

• Love 6

Kandi, I didn't look up from my phone not one time during your segment. So boring. Before the season, I heard that kandi would be taking NeNe's place as the center peach, but she's such a snooze.

Kim, the lead in to your speech to Kenya made for a huge let down. I know you're an adult, but adults do not make for good reality television. You gotta drag your foe.

Phaedra, that face you made at the table during Kenya's long speech was EVERYTHING. Keep it up.

That's all for now until I find something else to snark on :)

Oh....was Kandi on the show last night.  I didn't notice.  ;)

• Love 4