Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Read School Is In Session

• Start Topic

I liked the way they all kept up the "mercial" joke.  It kept the atmosphere light and fun.  They looked like they were having a ball shooting that commercial and I think it says a lot that Porsha was able to start a cute little joke to keep the overall experience fun even though they were working.  Too bad Kenya couldn't find her way to be a part of it but then the only time she has any fun is when it's at someone else's expense.  

• Love 13

First smart thing Kenya has done on this show.

I think it shows exactly who she is. It was a cute thing Porsha said, and I love it that both the ladies and men adopted it, but since Kenya didn't get her way, she can't even share in a cute running joke. She has serious issues when she doesn't get her way. Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 10

When Kenya was on the boat cackling to Matt about the weather being bad sabotaging the commercial while watching the happy group on the beach, it reminded me of the Grinch looking down at Whoville.

I can't stand Kenya and I think Matt looks like he could be Aunt Baby Dinosaurs son.  And for someone only 28 he sure has a lot of forehead wrinkles.  Maybe he bashed his head on Kenya's big fake asscheeks.  LOL!  And only Kenya can be annoyed by other people laughing and having fun on the beach.  It seemed like the longer she and Matt were on the trip the older Kenya started to look. 

• Love 2

When Kenya was on the boat cackling to Matt about the weather being bad sabotaging the commercial while watching the happy group on the beach, it reminded me of the Grinch looking down at Whoville.

That's when I thought she'd get hit by lightning.

I can't stand Kenya and I think Matt looks like he could be Aunt Baby Dinosaurs son.  And for someone only 28 he sure has a lot of forehead wrinkles.  Maybe he bashed his head on Kenya's big fake asscheeks.  LOL!  And only Kenya can be annoyed by other people laughing and having fun on the beach.  It seemed like the longer she and Matt were on the trip the older Kenya started to look. 

When Kenya's Bitter Betty ass was like, "Why are they so LOUD?" on the beach I cackled.  She's the worst.

• Love 3

I think it shows exactly who she is. It was a cute thing Porsha said, and I love it that both the ladies and men adopted it, but since Kenya didn't get her way, she can't even share in a cute running joke. She has serious issues when she doesn't get her way.

I have a thing about words being shortened, call it a personal preference that goes back many years of working in advertising and journalism. To me, saying "mercial" instead of commercial is lazy. But that's just my personal preference. :)

I don't like 'mercial either--maybe it's because I don't understand why Porsha shortened the word that way. It doesn't sound southern, or ghetto, or even redneck. In fact, she sounded like a toddler who was learning how to pronounce long words.  I don't mind when people occasionally use slang or short-hand when they're hanging around friends or family. But this is not the case. Whenever someone says 'mercial, it sounds very deliberate and distracting. 

So Kenya has had butt implants, too? I thought only her boobs were fake. 

Anyway, I still think she looks good for 44 (?). The heavy makeup she's had to wear for years must be taking a toll on her skin. I wish women didn't have to be so made up on TV. Men certainly aren't. 

• Love 1

I don't like 'mercial either--maybe it's because I don't understand why Porsha shortened the word that way. It doesn't sound southern, or ghetto, or even redneck. In fact, she sounded like a toddler who was learning how to pronounce long words. I don't mind when people occasionally use slang or short-hand when they're hanging around friends or family. But this is not the case. Whenever someone says 'mercial, it sounds very deliberate and distracting.

I've been trying to figure out why 'mercial annoys me so much and I think this explains it. Thank you!

I don't believe Kenya has had butt implants. When she was mocking Phaedra's fishnet outfit in an earlier season she wore pads in the center of her cheeks. People surmised this was to cover scars from surgery. The only problem with that is that the implants are inserted farther over, in the area where the cheeks meet. The purpose of that is to hide the scars. The pads aren't necessarily evidence of a procedure.

• Love 1

Kenya's ass is clearly fake. For one, it has corners. Two, the before and after is jarring. Anyone who has seen any of her old modeling spreads can see the difference. The legs staying the same size is a dead giveaway.

I don't know what talking redneck or ghetto means so I'm not sure how that would make mercial any better than it was. It was a joke. One that, had Kenya made it, would have been seen as adorable.

• Love 7

I don't know what talking redneck or ghetto means so I'm not sure how that would make mercial any better than it was. It was a joke. One that, had Kenya made it, would have been seen as adorable.

I can't believe I'm continuing to make a big deal out of a word, but I don't think I'd like the word 'mercial no matter who said it. I usually like Porsha's jokes and funny lines, but not this time. 

I don't like 'mercial either--maybe it's because I don't understand why Porsha shortened the word that way. It doesn't sound southern, or ghetto, or even redneck. In fact, she sounded like a toddler who was learning how to pronounce long words.

I think you described why it bugs me, too.

Kenya was on WWHL along with Matt bartending and he admitted that she does to him what she did to Kim with the chair.  He said she's done it a few times.  She gets pissed and pulls the chair to show her anger, enough to upset the chair sitter but not enough to have them fall out of the chair.  It's really sad that she feels she has to show her anger physically instead of just telling someone she's angry with them.

• Love 1

Kenya was on WWHL along with Matt bartending and he admitted that she does to him what she did to Kim with the chair.  He said she's done it a few times.  She gets pissed and pulls the chair to show her anger, enough to upset the chair sitter but not enough to have them fall out of the chair.  It's really sad that she feels she has to show her anger physically instead of just telling someone she's angry with them.

Wow. That is an extremely aggressive and rude thing to do. It's as if she's saying she was THIS close to shoving Matt (or Kim) out of the chair. I wouldn't put up with it if I were Matt. Use your words, Kenya. You're an adult. 

• Love 2

I don't believe Kenya has had butt implants. When she was mocking Phaedra's fishnet outfit in an earlier season she wore pads in the center of her cheeks. People surmised this was to cover scars from surgery. The only problem with that is that the implants are inserted farther over, in the area where the cheeks meet. The purpose of that is to hide the scars. The pads aren't necessarily evidence of a procedure.

If you look at Kenya's photos in her swimwear in the Miss USA contest you will see that her butt is flat as a pancake.  An ass the size she has now doesn't grow like that, I don't care how much exercising you do.  Usually when your butt gets bigger due to age it grows wide, not out like hers.  And in some of her clothes, you can see how her butt looks lopsided like the implants have shifted.  I don't think it's too farfetched to think Kenya has butt implants.  She wanted to pose for men's magazines and needed to enhance her ass.  Big deal!  She's not the only one to do it.  Look at Nicki Minaj, K. Michelle and T.I.'s wife Tiny.  Kenya's ass has that same fake look as theirs like you can set a drink on it and it won't spill over.  Very fakity fake fake!

• Love 7

This shows me she really does need counseling to deal with the anger she feels toward her mother, I think. I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine my mother discarding me and not wanting anything to do with me. That's the one person in your life you count on to care for you.... to have that destroyed, no matter what you try to do to fix it.... I'd be ready for the couch.