Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Mika was kvelling over the photos of Halperin's baby yesterday. She does go gaga over babies on this show. She was more excited about Harold Ford's baby than he was. Doesn't Willie have one on the way, too?

Speaking of Ford, I almost threw up when they mentioned him as a face of the future of the Democratic party when they were talking about it this morning. Especially having come across this - in 2004 Ford approached Carl Rove and broached the topic about switching over to the GOP. 

https://newrepublic.com/article/73528/fords-rove-ing-eye

No wonder Joe has him on the show as a Democrat - he really isn't one!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, oakville said:

barnicle was shocked what the energy dept does. No one knew that it controlled  nuclear weapons.

I bet Hillary does. I bet most of her staff do. I bet that she probably prepared several white papers on her goal for the Energy Department and upgrading decades (scores?) old tech that controls our nuclear weapons. I bet the group never asked about it because they railed about how stupid she was for paying attention to policy issues and not servers.

• Love 21

Joe said it's teachers unions vs school choice.

No it's about dismantling public schools and handing them over to corporations with no accountability.  I have no problem with making schools better,  holding teachers accountable. I know lots of teachers that don't like that the bad ones can't get fired.  Did Joe even watch DeVos' hearing? My dog knows more about education than that nitwit.  Grizzly bears?  More like deer in the headlights. 

Real easy to be for school choice when you can afford to send your kids to private schools.  

You know what people would choose? To have money used for vouchers instead used to FIX THE FUCKING SCHOOLS AND PAY TEACHERS A DECENT SALARY. 

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Mika was kvelling over the photos of Halperin's baby yesterday. She does go gaga over babies on this show. She was more excited about Harold Ford's baby than he was.

Mika reminds me of the way I am with babies. I, too, kvell over photos but only because I secretly really don't like them so I overcompensate.

I wonder if she is overcompensating.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dagny said:

I bet Hillary does. I bet most of her staff do. I bet that she probably prepared several white papers on her goal for the Energy Department and upgrading decades (scores?) old tech that controls our nuclear weapons. I bet the group never asked about it because they railed about how stupid she was for paying attention to policy issues and not servers

Can I marry this comment?

• Love 7

If Barnicle doesn't know what the Energy Department does, he's an idiot. Secretary Moniz was an equal partner with Kerry in hammering out the Iran nuclear deal (the one Joe hates). Did he just think he was there for shits and giggles? 

• Love 2

If Barnicle doesn't know what the Energy Department does, he's an idiot. Secretary Moniz was an equal partner with Kerry in hammering out the Iran nuclear deal (the one Joe hates). Did he just think he was there for shits and giggles?

I think you answered your question. Mike Barnicle is an idiot and probably had no clue about Moniz being involved with the Iran deal or what the Sec of Energy actually does. 

He probably thought he hands out Red Bull to the staff. 

• Love 4

Mika drives me nuts.  I really want to like her because I like the show.  I like the mix of opinions, besides Joes conservative views....

Except Mika.  She is a conversation stopper, not starter.  She "asserts" herself by jumping into the middle of a debate, says something off-topic and nonsensical....and brings the entire conversation to a halt.  

She mews like a kitty at her bombastic lover.  Who mostly ignores her. She shares that her father doesn't want to come to her house.  When Dad was on the show via speakerphone just before Thanksgiving, she asked him a couple of times if he would be coming over for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  He replied, I'll stop by for a few minutes. (Jerk!). Doesn't she know by now that he wouldn't want to be coming by?  She's also complained that her daughter blocked her on Facebook.  I'm embarrassed FOR her.....

And she's a bad newsreader.  Stumbles over sentences....she is So awkward.   She was brought up in a house of privilege with a father who had a lot of political clout, and a mother who was a talented artist.  I'm guessing she got lost in the family shuffle.  But she uses daddy's name to get a job, instead of being Just Mika Hoffer......or Scarborough, I guess.  I have to change the channel now.  

Just now, LisainCali said:

Mika drives me nuts.  I really want to like her because I like the show.  I like the mix of opinions, besides Joes conservative views....

Except Mika.  She is a conversation stopper, not starter.  She "asserts" herself by jumping into the middle of a debate, says something off-topic and nonsensical....and brings the entire conversation to a halt.  

She mews like a kitty at her bombastic lover.  Who mostly ignores her. She shares that her father doesn't want to come to her house.  When Dad was on the show via speakerphone just before Thanksgiving, she asked him a couple of times if he would be coming over for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  He replied, I'll stop by for a few minutes. (Jerk!). Doesn't she know by now that he wouldn't want to be coming by?  She's also complained that her daughter blocked her on Facebook.  I'm embarrassed FOR her.....she sees herself as a warrior, but how hard is it to be a mom with a housekeeper, a nanny, a chauffeur and a chef?  

And she's a bad newsreader.  Stumbles over sentences....she is So awkward.   She was brought up in a house of privilege with a father who had a lot of political clout, and a mother who was a talented artist.  I'm guessing she got lost in the family shuffle.  But she uses daddy's name to get a job, instead of being Just Mika Hoffer......or Scarborough, I guess.  I have to change the channel now.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, LisainCali said:

And she's a bad newsreader.  Stumbles over sentences....she is So awkward.

She's likely the worst person at that job in American national media.  As a talking head on a news show, Mika has no skills, no ambition, and no sense of circumstances.  I think she's 11 years in to this gig, and came from local media as an on-the-scene TV reporter.  Editing b-roll for fluff packages covering local dog shows seems way more her speed than interrogating Ben Carson.
At a cursory glance, if you were to squint your eyes tight, she looks the part of a news show hostess.  She's got the component parts.  I like her hair.  I like her posture.  She has a pleasant enough face.  She anchors a major network's major news show so one presumes, at first glance, that she ought to be capable of anchoring a news show.  Yeah, but no, she can't.
The regular posters to this board could probably each write academic essays analyzing her psychological issues, which are legion.

• Love 4

Happy Inauguration Day! Friday recap. Mika is wearing Jeans & a navy blue top. Joe is wearing a navy fleece. Mika is wearing a webbed scarf. Kasie Hunt is wearing one of Mika's scarves. Katy Tur is on the set. They are in a bar called the Dubliner. Joe started the show with a prepared rant on the importance of the peaceful transition of power.

Joe said Trump was a big arrogant guy from Queens who took on the Manhattan elite. Joe said the forgotten Americans rebelled against Palm Beach elites. 

Mika called Trump a branding genius.

Robert Costa said that Trump is not a true Republican.

Joe said Trump talks to World leaders differently than he tweets.

Joe said that expectations were too high for Obama.

Mika said people should stop laughing at Trump.

Joe said reporters should go to Staten Island and stop tweeting or googling from Manhattan. 

Costa said reporters should visit rural America.

Katy Tur said that NBC assigned her to Trump because he had no chance of winning. Katy said she had no political experience.

Mika said that Rick Perry and his wife were very likeable.

Joe bragged that he had dinner last night with an ambassador from Europe. Mika's brother.?

He said that Europeans are worried about Trump but they will give him a chance.

Joe was surprised that Trump got away with attacking the Pope, John McCain, Jeb Bush.

Kasie said she wasn't quick to pick up Trump popularity. There were big crowds at his rallies.

Tom Cotton said that Putin has been a cold warrior since he was born. He wants to get tough on Russia.

joe wants to know why the USA carries the load for Europe. It weakens the USA economically.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

She's likely the worst person at that job in American national media.  As a talking head on a news show, Mika has no skills, no ambition, and no sense of circumstances.  I think she's 11 years in to this gig, and came from local media as an on-the-scene TV reporter.  Editing b-roll for fluff packages covering local dog shows seems way more her speed than interrogating Ben Carson.
At a cursory glance, if you were to squint your eyes tight, she looks the part of a news show hostess.  She's got the component parts.  I like her hair.  I like her posture.  She has a pleasant enough face.  She anchors a major network's major news show so one presumes, at first glance, that she ought to be capable of anchoring a news show.  Yeah, but no, she can't.
The regular posters to this board could probably each write academic essays analyzing her psychological issues, which are legion.

I think Mika is one of the most unintentionally hilarious people on tv. Today she is grabbing Joe's shoulder every few minutes. It amazes me that her dad graduated from McGill University at age 21 & then went to Harvard. Mika admitted that she was a poor student and barely graduated. Mika's first book discussed her rise to power. She used to do news clips at MSNBC at handed off to Joe.

• Love 3

Joe said Trump should stop tweeting about SNL. Brokaw said the country should start talking to each other.

Joe said the Democrats have to gain back some of the 900 seats they lost during the Obama years. Brokaw said the USA will be fine with Trump. Brokaw said 1968 was worse with assignations. Beschloss was upset about 68 democrats are boycotting the Inauguration. Mika said that Democrats should not be hypocrites like the GOP was to try to stop Obama from day 1.

Oh look everybody! The self righteous ass hole is back!!! 

Mika said that Democrats should not be hypocrites like the GOP was to try to stop Obama from day 1.

This isn't about being hypocrites, Mika, altho you & BF would be experts on that. This is about Russians, assaulting women, threatening minorities, mocking the disabled, bullying, name calling, lying.   But I guess as long as you get your 10 minute interview with Ivanka, you're cool with all that other stuff. 

Know your worth, Blondie, It's gets less and less every day. 

• Love 10

I can't bear to watch today, but I have a question. From the posts I've read, it seems that everyone on the panel agrees with Joe and Mika. We should all give Trump a chance. He's not that bad. Blah, blah, blah.

Is no one on the panel offering a dissenting view? It is one big TrumpFest?

• Love 2

I can't bear to watch today, but I have a question. From the posts I've read, it seems that everyone on the panel agrees with Joe and Mika. We should all give Trump a chance. He's not that bad. Blah, blah, blah.

Is no one on the panel offering a dissenting view? It is one big TrumpFest?

Tune in this evening to the regular prime time shows. You'll be hearing a different tune.  I'm taking bets on whether Rachel Maddow does shots at the end of her show. 

• Love 1

I really wanted to smack Maureen Dowd today what with the nasal, blase tone and all the chatting and giggling about Andre Leon Tally from Vogue staying with her. The NEA and the NEH may be on the chopping block but hey, Andre says it's okay for Joe to wear shoes without socks.

It was amusing when they were discussing whether NATO was still vital with Tom Cotton and Joni Ernst and Cotton slipped and referred to Trump as "Vladimir", no joke. And I don't know how they can stand up after the spin they put on Trump's NATO comments - "I don't necessarily believe that NATO is irrelevant but isn't it refreshing to have a president who hears alternative views and has an open mind?" Sure.

And I don't mean this to be sexist but it always floors me that Joni Ernst is only in her 40s, because she has such an old-fashioned world view.

• Love 5

You either kiss Joe's ass or you don't appear on Morning Joe.  That's why the guest list is not what it used to be.

Other than the occasional politician who feels he wants to get a message out to the public, it's mostly people who never had a clue or have outlived their welcome. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, stormy said:

Christ almighty.  I can't stand Tom Brokaw or Maureen Dowd.

Is seems likes it's either impossible for this show to get good guests or more likely they just don't want to.

I am surprised that Brokaw is still showing up for work. They must be terrified of Brian Williams appearing on the show.

Cackles Wallace has been AWOL since the election. Marcia Brady lookalike Elise Jordan has taken over her spot.

2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

You either kiss Joe's ass or you don't appear on Morning Joe.  That's why the guest list is not what it used to be.

Other than the occasional politician who feels he wants to get a message out to the public, it's mostly people who never had a clue or have outlived their welcome. 

It is sad because the show used to have so many interesting people on the show. Barnicle should take his retirement. I noticed that Sharpton, & Jonathan Capeheart are rarely on the show.

I listened to MSNBC during the inauguration. BriWi, Rachel, Eugene, Michael Beschloss (Sp?) were great.

I know people have issues with Brian Williams but I am glad they have him back on air.  I'll take him over Blowhard Joe &  Blondie every day. 

He & Rachel have great chemistry and play off each other very well. 

• Love 3

Brian Williams' exaggerations and lies are like little puffs of air compared to the big, fat gale storm of lies Trumputin and his goons spout on a daily basis.  And he had the grace to be embarrassed about it.  So, he can stay.  Trumputin needs to go.

• Love 6

Exactly. He served his sentence and is now working to get back in our good graces. His 11th Hour broadcast is very good. It was supposed to end right after election day but I think they feel it's better to have a good 4 hour block of intelligent, insightful commentary, to balance that three hours of bullshit in the morning. 

• Love 6

Venturing into YMMV territory here.

Reasonable people can come to different conclusions, but Joe is not a journalist, he is a pundit (lol he hates that term) we all build in a bullshit detector when we hear him bloviate. Williams was a journalist. When he spoke, we expected him to tell the truth. That is a journalist's only currency. Some people think he's entitled to a second chance, and that's fine; I do not.

Both of them suck for different reasons. But Joe did not violate any professional code of punditry or any such thing. 

Not meant as an attack on any opposing view, merely offered as an alternative opinion.

Edited by Mumbles
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I listened to MSNBC during the inauguration. BriWi, Rachel, Eugene, Michael Beschloss (Sp?) were great.

I know people have issues with Brian Williams but I am glad they have him back on air.  I'll take him over Blowhard Joe &  Blondie every day. 

He & Rachel have great chemistry and play off each other very well. 

I'm opening my mind to BriWi.  His snarky, thinly veiled dislike of Trump esp. won me over this morning after MJ's "Oh, he's not so bad" fest.  I tried--but still can't stand them (and per the above--Mika looks like a newswoman, but she rarely says anything interesting, often cuts discussion, is arrogant but dumb, and I hate her voice! Other than that....)

I was so glad MJ were fully gone when the actual coverage began.  BriWi, Rachel, Gene, Schmidt, Wallace, Matthews and Beschloss (there too short) made a nice team. 

• Love 2

I'm opening my mind to BriWi.  His snarky, thinly veiled dislike of Trump esp. won me over this morning after MJ's "Oh, he's not so bad" fest. 

Scarborough would have been on Twitter 24-7 trying to lie his way out of what he was caught doing, as in being at Mar A  Lago NYE.   

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Venturing into YMMV territory here.

Reasonable people can come to different conclusions, but Joe is not a journalist, he is a pundit (lol he hates that term) we all build in a bullshit detector when we hear him bloviate. Williams was a journalist. When he spoke, we expected him to tell the truth. That is a journalist's only currency. Some people think he's entitled to a second chance, and that's fine; I do not.

Both of them suck for different reasons. But Joe did not violate any professional code of punditry or any such thing. 

Not meant as an attack on any opposing view, merely offered as an alternative opinion.

I find it sad that poor Tom Brokaw gets to be on Morning Joe as a sage, yet Brian Williams is prohibited from appearing on Morning Joe. Cackles is stuck with him. Williams is lucky that NBC wasn't able to get out of their contract with him. I do like Lester Holt doing the news though

8 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

Do we know if Joe and Mika have a date for the Inaugural Ball? If so, expect him to deny it and any photos taken there for the next week.

I think they will definitely be partying this weekend 

I was watching the National Prayer service today. I was looking to see what scarves various denominations wear.

Catching up with yesterday's show. Joe Mancin wants Democrats to show up in Congress t represent their district. He didn't like the John Lewis boycott.

Maureen Dowd said Trump likes cheeseburgers and likes to stay alone in the tower or Mar a Largo.Joe said Trump is not from Manhattan.

Someone said that that Trump is omnipotent but isolated. 

Mika said She watched the Revenant with him at Mar A Largo and he got bored when the grizzly bear attacked Dicaprio. She said that Trump walked out of the movie. Mika didn't like the movie either and had no clue who Dicaprio was. 

Mika said Trump was furious at the White House Correspondent Dinner when Seth Meyers & Obama mocked him. 

Joe said Trump wanted to run as an independent against Bush & Hillary. He didn't care if he won.

Mika disagreed with Joe.

Katy Tur said that Trump was very charming off camera. Willie said that Trump likes using his phone and answers anyone who calls. Trump talk to telemarketers.

Rand Paul is working on a replacement for Obamacare. The current ACA forces people to sign up for insurance coverage they don't need like abortions . 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, oakville said:

I was watching the National Prayer service today. I was looking to see what scarves various denominations wear.

Catching up with yesterday's show. Joe Mancin wants Democrats to show up in Congress t represent their district. He didn't like the John Lewis boycott.

Maureen Dowd said Trump likes cheeseburgers and likes to stay alone in the tower or Mar a Largo.Joe said Trump is not from Manhattan.

...Katy Tur said that Trump was very charming off camera. Willie said that Trump likes using his phone and answers anyone who calls. Trump talk to telemarketers.

Rand Paul is working on a replacement for Obamacare. The current ACA forces people to sign up for insurance coverage they don't need like abortions . 

Re 1.  Trump has lived and worked in the same building in Manhattan for 45 years.  I think that counts as "from Manhattan". Not sure what's wrong with Dowd these days.

Re 2:  Everyone knows Trump can turn on and off the charm with ease. It's what makes him such a good con man (see: Trump U lawsuit).  If he answers the phone so easily, why did it take 5 calls on Dec 29 for Flynn to set up a call with Putin? (What they claim was the reason rather than reassuring them about the sanctions that Obama had just imposed that day).

Re 3: There's a difference between requiring all insurance to routinely cover multiple medical situations, some you may need, others you never will, and "requiring" them to sign up for insurance for abortion.   Obama wanted to increase the quality of the insurance coverage for everyone. Paul wants to gut it so people can buy affordable insurance, including insurance that is a scam because it won't cover you when you need it.

Maybe Brian W doesn't mind leaving this show to Brokaw.  Williams is snarky and liberal. I can't see him hitting it off with either Mika (no sense of humor and dumb) and Joe (even more arrogant and condescending than BriWi).  It's probably better this way. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika didn't like the movie either and had no clue who Dicaprio was.

She is such an idiot, it's astonishing.  Works in entertainment, despises those who works in entertainment.  Seems legit.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Padma said:

The current ACA forces people to sign up for insurance coverage they don't need like abortions .

This is what is known as "fake news."  Better defined as propaganda.

My health insurance also covers me for therapeutic massages, and from leprosy.  Is that coverage I don't need because I'll never use?  My car insurance protects me from meteorites, stupid libtard car insurance.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, Padma said:

Re 1.  Trump has lived and worked in the same building in Manhattan for 45 years.  I think that counts as "from Manhattan". Not sure what's wrong with Dowd these days.

Re 2:  Everyone knows Trump can turn on and off the charm with ease. It's what makes him such a good con man (see: Trump U lawsuit).  If he answers the phone so easily, why did it take 5 calls on Dec 29 for Flynn to set up a call with Putin? (What they claim was the reason rather than reassuring them about the sanctions that Obama had just imposed that day).

Re 3: There's a difference between requiring all insurance to routinely cover multiple medical situations, some you may need, others you never will, and "requiring" them to sign up for insurance for abortion.   Obama wanted to increase the quality of the insurance coverage for everyone. Paul wants to gut it so people can buy affordable insurance, including insurance that is a scam because it won't cover you when you need it.

Maybe Brian W doesn't mind leaving this show to Brokaw.  Williams is snarky and liberal. I can't see him hitting it off with either Mika (no sense of humor and dumb) and Joe (even more arrogant and condescending than BriWi).  It's probably better this way. 

Thanks Padma for the info. I am  Canadian, I have no clue how various provisions of the ACA work.

I find it bizarre that Brian Williams is now banished from Morning Joe, yet he was allowed on the show when he was the NBC Anchor. Also, Mika & Joe said they were excited when NBC removed his suspension and moved him to MSNBC. Presumably, they were willing to accept his apologies for lying about his experiences as a news reporter. His stories about being attacked by alligators at the Ritz Carlton hotel in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina were scary. Williams also said that he saw dead bodies floating around the hotel were shocking. I have stayed at Ritz Carlton hotels in the USA before & this never happened to me . However, he hasn't been on Morning Joe since the suspension was lifted. Is Joe embarrassed to let Brian Williams on the show?

Aren't all MSNBC personalities supposed to be friendly with each other? They are showing clips on Morning Joe of Rachel Maddow yucking it up with Greta, who used to work at Fox.

I can't wait for Mika & Joe's take on the wild weekend in Washington.

14 hours ago, Landsnark said:

This is what is known as "fake news."  Better defined as propaganda.

My health insurance also covers me for therapeutic massages, and from leprosy.  Is that coverage I don't need because I'll never use?  My car insurance protects me from meteorites, stupid libtard car insurance.

Ha!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Landsnark said:

She is such an idiot, it's astonishing.  Works in entertainment, despises those who works in entertainment.  Seems legit.

I would love to see Mika hosting the Oscars one day with Joe. It would be so much fun. Mika would dismiss all the actors & say none of the movies were any good. She would down a couple of glasses of wine & lasso Joe with one of her scarves & leave the stage.

• Love 4

I'm surprised that no one has noticed that for the first half hour of the show today, MSNBC has been running a news crawl  with news from last May, including San Jose reaching the Stanley Cup finals and President Obama visiting Hiroshima.

I see that they have deleted the news crawl for the second half hour.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, suomi said:

I cannot wait to see how Oakville characterizes this morning's scarf.

Monday Recap. Mika is wearing a short sleeve navy top with a 1960's hippy patterned scarf. It is multi colored with orange and red and light blue. The pattern looks like male genitalia, but she is covering one of the parts, so I can't tell for sure. What religion was popular with hippies in the 1960's?.

Angry Joe is back in the navy blue sweater. Joe is demanded that the White House staff that wrote the inaugural speech & complained about crowd sizes be fired. OK Joe. You don't run the white house. Joe wanted to write the speech!

4 minutes ago, Rickster said:

I'm surprised that no one has noticed that for the first half hour of the show today, MSNBC has been running a news crawl  with news from last May, including San Jose reaching the Stanley Cup finals and President Obama visiting Hiroshima.

I see that they have deleted the news crawl for the second half hour.

Yes!. I am a hockey fan and know that the regular season is still going on. Joe wants experienced advisors in the White House. Eddie Glau is upset about the White House website was changed. He boycotted the Inauguration.

• Love 2

Catching up with the beginning of today's show. Joe and Mika are shocked - SHOCKED - that Trump's first weekend was a train wreck of hatred and incompetence. What the fucking fuck did they expect?

Then Mika had the gall to say that if Kellyanne Conway had come on her show and lied the way she did she would have ended the interview. MIKA, KELLYANNE CONWAY HAS BEEN COMING ON YOUR SHOW AND LYING THE WAY SHE  DID FOR MONTHS, and yet you keep asking her back and fawning all over her.

Then they ramble on and on about how "whoever it was who let Trump make that speech and go to the CIA and make everything worse should be fired right now." They don't get it. The person responsible for ALL of that is Donald J Trump and there ain't no reining him in now. He is not going to magically start being presidential and the people he has surrounded himself with couldn't change him even if they were so inclined.

You helped get him elected, Joe and Mika. Deal with it.

The only good thing about today's show so far was the opening montage, which was very moving and very well done.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Maire said:

Boy some people are in panic mode today, a few months too late. You made this bed Joe, how does it feel after only three days! I would laugh but I live in the US not the moon.

I love it when Joe & Mika go off the rails. Frankly, they must be upset that Trump didn't give them a pre inaugural interview . They also probably didn't get any good seats to any of the inaugural balls. They are busy defending Chuck Todd's interview yesterday with KAC. It was hilarious. Chuck was so upset at KAC & he mocked her. It's pretty dumb for Mika to bash all the Trump advisors on Day 1. Will they get any good guests from the administration? So far , Claire Macaskall is the big guest?. That's pretty minor.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rickster said:

#AlternativeCrawl

• Love 13
23 hours ago, oakville said:

I love it when Joe & Mika go off the rails. Frankly, they must be upset that Trump didn't give them a pre inaugural interview . They also probably didn't get any good seats to any of the inaugural balls. They are busy defending Chuck Todd's interview yesterday with KAC. It was hilarious. Chuck was so upset at KAC & he mocked her. It's pretty dumb for Mika to bash all the Trump advisors on Day 1. Will they get any good guests from the administration? So far , Claire Macaskall is the big guest?. That's pretty minor.

Why was it dumb to bash the Trump advisors? They screwed up.  Also, why do you think Chuck Todd needs defending?

Edited by revbfc
  • Love 1

I agree that the opening montage set to Buffalo Springfield's "For What it's Worth" was, to use Joe's favorite word, stunning.  Made me feel old when Joe said it was from 50 years ago. (I remember it from then) 

Edited by captain1
Spelling matters
  • Love 6