Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Kelly really creeps me out.  But she does look amazing!

I am interested in knowing what creeps you out about her. Please elaborate. Because I know she should creep me out with all that Scientology nonsense, but again, she comes across to me as nice and normal. Basically I am worried that I may be a bad judge of character! (It would not be the first time.) Thanks in advance. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am interested in knowing what creeps you out about her. Please elaborate. Because I know she should creep me out with all that Scientology nonsense, but again, she comes across to me as nice and normal. Basically I am worried that I may be a bad judge of character! (It would not be the first time.) Thanks in advance. 

Kelly does look good and much younger than late 50's but I am always in awe of Kirstie Ally (from Cheers and Fat Actress). 67 years old and nothing looks botoxed or lifted, nipped or tucked.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

A lot of it is the Scientology stuff, the sham (?) marriage to Travolta, the weird circumstances of Jett's death.   I think in my head I equate her with her Jerry Maguire bitch character also.  She may be a perfectly lovely person, so don't take my word for it!

I did think that the clip of her performance in the Gotti movie looked really bad also.

• Love 7

I really enjoyed the Leslie Bibb episode.  I always love it when celebrities profess their love for the housewives just like we do and Leslie was super-excited to be there.  Plus, she looked fantastic, as usual.  Carol?  Not so much.  Why she went blonde is beyond me.  She was kind of like a wet blanket on the show.

• Love 4
On 6/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, A-Lo said:

I really enjoyed the Leslie Bibb episode.  I always love it when celebrities profess their love for the housewives just like we do and Leslie was super-excited to be there.  Plus, she looked fantastic, as usual.  Carol?  Not so much.  Why she went blonde is beyond me.  She was kind of like a wet blanket on the show.

ITA about the Leslie Bibb episode, and I was kinda pissed on her behalf that Andy called her Leslie Mann at least once and never apologized or corrected himself.

• Love 5
On 6/12/2018 at 1:06 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kelly Preston seems so normal and nice. She introduced Travolta to Scientology, right? Ugh.

I believe it was his ex-wife, Mimi Rogers, who introduced him to Scientology. (So it's her fault...)

• Love 4

Re that Million Dollar Listing guy...Freddie?  I thought Andy was going to smack him at one point.  I seemed to me that Andy was not pleased to have him in the clubhouse.  Loved Alison whozit and Billy Porter.  Thought they were delightful guests. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Poor Rachael Zoe.  Poor dear can't move her face.  

I was in total shock watching Rachel Zoe last night. OH MY....she really does not look well.  She was such a lovely lady too.  And, it's not just her face that looks strange, but, her entire body seemed to be folding up on itself.  It appeared as if she was trying to make herself appear as small as possible.  Maybe, she feels bad about the state of things.  But, she agreed to do the show....sad really.  

REF. Kelly Preston.  Sad too, but, for different reasons.  My entire opinion changed about those who defend Scientology, after I learned the truth about this group. If you're interested, you can check out the Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath thread for more info. There's a great group of people over there, though the show is not airing new episodes just yet.  There are lots of links with information, though. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

State of what things?

Her appearance and insecurity.  To me, it seemed that her body language was apologizing for being there. No confidence in her posture at all.  I used to watch her  reality show and actually liked her.  I hadn't seen her in a while though.  Brad seems to be doing just fine.  So is Taylor. I'm not sure what Rachel is doing right now....did you hear her say?  I know that she said that she would be interested in doing another reality show. 

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Her appearance and insecurity.  To me, it seemed that her body language was apologizing for being there. No confidence in her posture at all.  I used to watch her  reality show and actually liked her.  I hadn't seen her in a while though.  Brad seems to be doing just fine.  So is Taylor. I'm not sure what Rachel is doing right now....did you hear her say?  I know that she said that she would be interested in doing another reality show. 

I'm sort of assuming that she's still styling celebs.  Her QVC clothing/accessory line fizzled rather quickly, but I don't know if she has something else going or not.  Roger look tired.

I'm enjoying the episode with Patricia Clarkson (LOVE her)  and Elizabeth Perkins.

But Eliz "loves Jill!"  And sides with Bettheny over Carole ------- Nooooooo!!!!!!   ???

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, Thumper said:

I'm enjoying the episode with Patricia Clarkson (LOVE her)  and Elizabeth Perkins.

But Eliz "loves Jill!"  And sides with Bettheny over Carole ------- Nooooooo!!!!!!   ???

LOVE, LOVE Patricia Clarkson.  I'm really good friends with her.......in my mind.  lol  She's so talented and I just love everything she does.  What a treat!  There are just some people that you adore. She's one of those for me. 

Elizabeth Perkins is okay, but, I don't think she watched Bethenny when he she had her own reality show. That's what sealed the deal with me, a former fan. I got to see how Bethenny really treats people and it ain't pretty.  She'll see.  I suppose Bethenny still has fans though.  To each her own.  I did laugh when Liz made a statement about people being jealous of Bethenny! lol  OMG.  That was funny.  Bethenny lives to get one up on others.  So, I don't understand that comment. 

I'm on the fence about Jill.  I've been all over the place. But, am at a point that I'm willing to start fresh.  Besides, IF I had to name an old NY Housewife to return, who else would I pick? IDK. That's tough. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

I just caught up on my DvR'd episodes and join you guys in loving Patricia Clarkson and Elizabeth Perkins.  It never ceases to amaze me how legit actresses love the HWs...especially Dorinda!  Elizabeth acting with hologram Dorinda was everything.

And now I want to know more about skeevy James Woods.  And skeevy Kevin Spacey.  And how Robert Downey Jr. can't kiss.  Say it ain't so, Tony Stark!

• Love 5
On 7/4/2018 at 9:23 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I just caught up on my DvR'd episodes and join you guys in loving Patricia Clarkson and Elizabeth Perkins.  It never ceases to amaze me how legit actresses love the HWs...especially Dorinda!  Elizabeth acting with hologram Dorinda was everything.

And now I want to know more about skeevy James Woods.  And skeevy Kevin Spacey.  And how Robert Downey Jr. can't kiss.  Say it ain't so, Tony Stark!

I wouldn't mind knowing more about the guy that Patty got those great kisses from!  What project did that happen? I thought it was a play, but, I can't locate it.   And what about Timberlake!   That was a shocker.  I just have never found him attractive or sexy.  Hmm......

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought this might be good tonight after Southern Charm tonight, but, Dwayne Johnson is the only guest.  Between the long and frequent breaks, Andy’s increasing sleaziness, and, guests I don’t care about, I really need to pull the plug on this show.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I thought this might be good tonight after Southern Chatm tonight, but, Dwayne Johnson is the only guest.  Between the long and frequent breaks, Andy’s increasing sleaziness, and, guests I don’t care about, I really need to pull the plug on this show.

I watched it, but, I'm not a big Rock fan, so, it wasn't a treat for me. I think that he has a lot of fans though. 

• Love 1

I posted this on Wendy Williams forum because it directly relates to her, but just in case you don't see it, I wanted to post it here too as she was the subject of conversation:

On WWHL tonight, Andy Cohen asked one of his guests (Charlamaine?) about a falling out he had with Wendy. Andy was digging for more re: the cause of the falling out, when Charlamaine simply said it was all due to her husband. He added that everyone who has a falling out with her...it's all because of her husband!

Does anyone know what he meant by this? What does big Kev do to cause friction with her "friends"?

• Love 3

I saw that too! Not sure. I thought the Charlamagne and Joel McHale ep was full of tension and super awkward. It seemed all four of them (Andy and Twitch (?), who was tending bar) felt uncomfortable.

• Love 2
On 7/20/2018 at 1:09 AM, MsTree said:

I posted this on Wendy Williams forum because it directly relates to her, but just in case you don't see it, I wanted to post it here too as she was the subject of conversation:

On WWHL tonight, Andy Cohen asked one of his guests (Charlamaine?) about a falling out he had with Wendy. Andy was digging for more re: the cause of the falling out, when Charlamaine simply said it was all due to her husband. He added that everyone who has a falling out with her...it's all because of her husband!

Does anyone know what he meant by this? What does big Kev do to cause friction with her "friends"?

I no longer watch Wendy, but, based on what I have read over the years and as recently as this year, it was rumored and pretty well reported with photos, that Wendy's husband maintains a certain relationship with another woman.  Supposedly, Wendy knows and condones it, though,  she blasts the reports as untrue. I suppose that those close to her don't like Kevin embarrassing her like that.  Just a guess as to why her friends may be falling to the side, if they don't like Kevin's behavior. 

What did you think about Ramona telling Megan McCain the true scoop on Bethenny? lol  Obviously, Megan has not read up on Bethenny nor paid attention to how she treats people and how much she lies.  I wonder if she'll get wise for next season. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Hahahahahahaaaa! Andy was laughing at Moaner for not knowing what Machiavellianism (or something) was & she asked him, well what is it, & he didn’t know! ???

Thanks to Camille Grammer, I ALWAYS have to look up that word. I can never remember what it means. Lol. 

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Hahahahahahaaaa! Andy was laughing at Moaner for not knowing what Machiavellianism (or something) was & she asked him, well what is it, & he didn’t know! ???

Seriously, you can't call Ramona stupid when you're one of the dumbest people on TV.  Rosanna Arquette was a guest last night; Dumb Andy just found out Toto's Rosanna was about her.  What a maroon!

I have to remember that Andy recently said he's still a virgin, it just doesn't get any dumber than that.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 3
(edited)

I like Rosanna Arquette.  In fact, I like the Arquette family. I actually like Patricia, her sister even more.  Most of them were or are in the entertainment field.  I'd like to know more about their family, upbringing, etc.  Entertainment and the arts, seem to run in her family, even with her parents and grandparents, from what I have read.  She was born in NY, but, seems to have strong CA connections. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosanna_Arquette

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like Rosanna Arquette.  In fact, I like the Arquette family. I actually like Patricia, her sister even more.  Most of them were or are in the entertainment field.  I'd like to know more about their family, upbringing, etc.  Entertainment and the arts, seem to run in her family, even with her parents and grandparents, from what I have read.  She was born in NY, but, seems to have strong CA connections. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosanna_Arquette

KISSED  DAVID  BOWIE!?!?!!  

58 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Seriously, you can't call Ramona stupid when you're one of the dumbest people on TV.  Rosanna Arquette was a guest last night; Dumb Andy just found out Toto's Rosanna was about her.  What a maroon!

I don't like Andy, but why would anyone know that Toto's "Rosanna" is about Rosanna Arquette. I don't believe this is common knowledge.

58 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I have to remember that Andy recently said he's still a virgin, it just doesn't get any dumber than that.

Being a virgin is dumb? And he's talked a ton about being a virgin in regards to sex with women. For whatever reason he would like to have sex with a woman.

2 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

I know.  She's got mad connections.  I've been reading about her childhood and it's pretty wild. Her dad was actually a regular character on The Waltons tv series.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Right?!  

In that crazy looking film--but it looked like a damn good kiss!  And being cool with Michael Jackson and Madonna? Laverne Cox was in all kinds of awe.  I actually didn't see the intro and when I first glanced at the screen, I thought she was Sissy Spacek.  

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't like Andy, but why would anyone know that Toto's "Rosanna" is about Rosanna Arquette. I don't believe this is common knowledge.

Not sure if you are "of a certain age" HunterHunted  (or you either, SugarBaker Design!) but I also thought everyone knew that Rosanna was about Rosanna Arquette.  I seem to remember it being a big deal when the song was a hit.  Or maybe I just watched too much Casey Kaem Top 40 growing up.  LOL.

• Love 10

I'm of an uncertain age, and I knew it.  I think every time the song comes up in conversation, someone is sure to mention it's about Rosanna Arquette.  It's practically a rule.  I gave up listening to pop music and rock sometime in the eighties, so if I knew it, safe to say it was pretty common knowledge, 'cause I don't know anything. ;o)

• Love 3

I'm under 40 and was a toddler when the song came out. I'm also Black. When the song came out, Andy Cohen was a 14 year old closeted jewish baseball loving in St. Louis. Maybe no one in his life was talking about Rosanna being inspired by Rosanna Arquette. The other thing Andy admits is that as a child he would not shut up. Perhaps he never let anyone get a word in edgewise to pass on the Rosanna trivia. 

I think a lot of people make assumptions that their experience is a lot more universal and typical than it really is. I was in the Royalty thread and people were talking about Harry and Meghan having kids. Someone wondered if their kids would have red hair like Harry or Malcolm X. There were some people who shocked to find out that Malcolm had red hair. I thought everyone knew Malcolm had red hair, but I realize my experience is not universal. That's why I would never suggest that someone is dumb or a moron for not knowing a particular dumb piece of trivia like the inspiration of a song.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I thought everyone knew Malcolm had red hair, but I realize my experience is not universal.

That's kind of an oxymoron!

I can't tell you how to feel, but I'd suggest that this conversation is more lighthearted than the kind I'd take offense at.  I regularly watch Jeopardy! and scream at the contestants for being morons when they don't know something that's common knowledge (common to me, but obviously not to them). 

And I knew that Malcolm had red hair even though I'm white as paper.  But I also lived a few blocks from the Audubon Ballroom, which was kind of a shrine to him in those days.  So you're right, a lot of what you know is who you are and where and when you are.  And you're also right about Andy probably not shutting up long enough to let anybody else's facts penetrate his skull.

I'm fairly sure no insult was meant here.  I know I meant none.

• Love 7

@Mondrianyone thanks for that.

Listen, I think Andy is a dipshit for many reasons (his immaturity, obsession with sex and drugs, and his shallowness), but not knowing random trivia is not one of them.

I also think people forget what an amazing tv executive he was. People see the housewives and WWHL and think he's this flaky shallow idiot, which he kind of is, but he's also the executive who greenlit Queer Eye, Project Runway, My Life on the D List, and Top Chef. His advice to Oprah about OWN helped rescue the network from it's rating tailspin. He has actually transformed television and American culture.

So if I'm going to call  him an idiot or dumb, it's much more likely that I'll do it because of his behavior.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm under 40 and was a toddler when the song came out. I'm also Black. When the song came out, Andy Cohen was a 14 year old closeted jewish baseball loving in St. Louis. Maybe no one in his life was talking about Rosanna being inspired by Rosanna Arquette. The other thing Andy admits is that as a child he would not shut up. Perhaps he never let anyone get a word in edgewise to pass on the Rosanna trivia. 

I think a lot of people make assumptions that their experience is a lot more universal and typical than it really is.

I hear you.  And I feel we're all friends here and would never insult another's intelligence over something so silly as an 80's Toto hit.  I really do think this particular trivia nugget is a generational thing.  If you were a toddler, it's easy to see how you missed the chatter about Rosanna.  But it really did seem to be common knowledge that transcended race.  I'm black too and Mondrianyone is not exaggerating to state:

4 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think every time the song comes up in conversation, someone is sure to mention it's about Rosanna Arquette.  It's practically a rule.

It's just surprising that Andy, who's such a pop culture junkie, wouldn't have known it.  Or who knows? Maybe he didn't become a pop culture connoisseur until later in life.  It makes me laugh now but I had NO IDEA that The Village People were gay until I was an adult.  I almost want to call myself an idiot for that one!

3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And what rhe fuck does "a particular age" mean? I'm very particular about my age...I'm forever young!

LOLOL.  It's all love, Chenoa333!  I borrowed that phrase from Wendy Williams who describes herself as, "a woman of a certain age." Just a way of acknowledging that we've got a few years of experience under our belts.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

It's just surprising that Andy, who's such a pop culture junkie, wouldn't have known it.  Or who knows? Maybe he didn't become a pop culture connoisseur until later in life.

He's actually a big Deadhead and jam band aficionado in his real life. So I can see him as not particularly interested in remembering that detail if he heard it.

It makes me laugh now but I had NO IDEA that The Village People were gay until I was an adult.  I almost want to call myself an idiot for that one!

Everyone has stories like that. I just found out that Carly Simon's father founded Simon & Schuster, which makes her rent stabilized enormous Central Park West apartment doubly obnoxious.

• Love 4