Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I took it as Andy was telling Kim she needed to stop lying about not having had a nose job!

Me too!  Only I thought it was just about her lips.   Like, you've got to stop, you're right at the point where it turns ridiculous looking.

• Love 5

Remember when Kim lied about getting her cancer results in a Chili's?  She's never been a great liar.  That throwback pic was strange, I don't ever remember her looking like that.  Kim owns her trashiness and she and Kroy seem to adore each other and their kids, I kind of like this family in spite of myself.  I do think it's odd both sets of parents don't speak to them....

• Love 6
4 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Remember when Kim lied about getting her cancer results in a Chili's?  She's never been a great liar.  That throwback pic was strange, I don't ever remember her looking like that.  Kim owns her trashiness and she and Kroy seem to adore each other and their kids, I kind of like this family in spite of myself.  I do think it's odd both sets of parents don't speak to them....

That pix was before she was a HW. She was on a show called, So You Think You Are Hot (or something like that) where there was voting on whether or not you were hot and she wasn't. She looked just like that pix then. Kim and Kroy really are strange the way they've cut family out of their lives. Kroy must have a really bad case of save the bimbo because Kim seems addicted to plastic procedures, wigs, gambling, lying, red cups with wine, shopping, babies and medical emergencies. It would scare me silly to be married to her.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 4
On 12/12/2016 at 5:55 AM, swankie said:

He seems to have really impressed Phaedra.  She couldn't keep her hands off of him; but then, Shemar and Apollo have the same physical attributes so it's not surprising.  Lol!  Seriously, I wonder about him seeing that he is 46 and has never been married and doesn't even seem to be in a serious relationship.  I wonder if he's just extra picky or does he have some sort of personality flaw that turns women off.  He's yummy though.  It seems like the older he gets the more good looking he is.

On 12/12/2016 at 0:39 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Or maybe he just prefers being single?

Shamar Moore has always pinged my gaydar. 

I'm glad Andy is calling Kim out on her face.  Just because she modeled her new nose after her daughter's doesn't mean she can keep trying to sell us it's how her nose has always looked.

• Love 2
On 12/13/2016 at 8:44 AM, bichonblitz said:

I expected Trudy and Sting to be stuck up assholes, only because I have never seen them in an interview situation and Sting is rock n' roll royalty. They were awesome, down to earth and funny! What a delight! 

15 or so years ago my cousin worked at a job where she was the liason for celebrities and she interacted with every famous person that you can imagine bit she actually became friends with Trudy and Sting to the point that even though she left more than a decade a go to work in a field that has absolutely nothing to do with the entertainment industry they still regularly hangout.

• Love 5
On 12/17/2016 at 10:31 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Remember when Kim lied about getting her cancer results in a Chili's?  She's never been a great liar.  That throwback pic was strange, I don't ever remember her looking like that.  Kim owns her trashiness and she and Kroy seem to adore each other and their kids, I kind of like this family in spite of myself. 

I'll blushy faced admit it.  Dammit, I do too.   

On 12/17/2016 at 10:31 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Phrasing always interests me, I wonder if there's an area of study related to this.    Anyhoo, it might seem semantic, but each of them doesn't talk to both sets, if it's the other way around, the grand(parents) are merely reciprocating. 

But given what we've seen of Kim's mom, I don't think it's weird at all.  Her dad supports her mother's (lifelong it looks like) nutty ass behavior.  Ya'll don't remember her refusal to come to the dress fitting if conditions a, b and c weren't met, then cursing Kim out and saying she wasn't coming to the wedding?  Then coming to the wedding and acting a stink ass fool with her sister in tow about Kim's request not to go into the house so as not to disturb a sleeping baby?  - which, as you know, had nothing to do with the specific request or her mother's entitlement to go into the house, she was simply letting her daughter know:  I dgaf about your made up boundaries.    That wasn't anything compared to the real doozy though:  her mother sued her for visitation claiming she wasn't seeing her grandbabies, but not before stating in the court papers that the girls have different fathers.   A  fact not only irrelevant to being granted visitation but whose sole purpose was to take a dig at Kim.   Instead, predictably, Brielle and Arianna were hurt.   Real talk? you might put up with your mother's shenanigans your whole life because whatevs, that's your normal.  But when she comes for your kids, she may as well be a stranger.    As to Kroy his parents made no secret about their objection to his choice.   But it's over, he's made it and from all outward appearances doesn't seem to regret it at all.  It's kind of ill-advised for them to keep it up.   It's always sad to see a family in strife but if his parents are still saying shitty things to or about his wife, I not only understand his decision, I applaud it.     They were church people, leave and cleave is right up front in the bible, shouldn't be struggling with the concept at all. 

• Love 8

Mariah is a talented singer, however, I just don't get the fact that she is considered a Diva.  To me she is a garden variety bat shit crazy narcissist and what's worse she is so boring.     

Diva? Hah. I don't know how she grabbed that moniker. Because she acts snotty and lah de dah? Shes is certainly not in the same league as Diana R, Barbra, Cher, Aretha. These ladies are and continue to be legends. Mariah is a contemporary pop singer. And when her prime is over, she will be just a footnote.  

Mariah is looking long in the tooth these days. Starting to have that desperately holding onto her 1980's youth. I emphasize desperate. I mean her "look" is so dated. The long hair, and always with the long tacky gowns with signature sloppy tit spillage. She looks like a slob and needs a drastic makeover stat. She's makes Mae West seem modern.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Mariah is looking long in the tooth these days. Starting to have that desperately holding onto her 1980's youth. I emphasize desperate. I mean her "look" is so dated. The long hair, and always with the long tacky gowns with signature sloppy tit spillage. She looks like a slob and needs a drastic makeover stat. She's makes Mae West seem modern.

She needs to stop dressing like an old desperate hooker.  Like all of us she is getting older and like many of us she has gained weight over the years.  She would look so much sexier if she did not insist on dressing like a 20 something girl on her way out to a Vegas nightclub.

• Love 9

I was out of the Mariah fan club a while back but her appearances on WWHL actually made me interested in watching Mariah's World, and Mariah's World has made me like her a little more.  She seems (?) to be in on the joke, and a lot of the diva stuff is just for play.  I don't know.  And "I don't know her" is some prime shade for sure.  When pressed, her response that Demi Lovato should come talk to her rather than tweet was solid too.

I agree 1000% on her wardrobe, since probably the early 00's Mariah has not dressed in a way that flatters her.  And her team is decidedly low rent, I can't believe these are the people that make the decisions around an icon's career, it seems more like the people who populate the hype team at an episode of Kandi Koated Nights.

• Love 4

I think Mariah's breasts are the only real Diva's. They look like high maintenance to me. What does she do on a hot, humid summer day when all that boobage/ cleavage is wet and sweating?  

I kind of like her though. Very little classiness, a lot of trashiness and tons of cash!

• Love 2

On tonight's show with Kenya and Erika, a viewer asked the provocative question, is "British humor" just another excuse to be rude without accountability? Erika responded that she felt Eileen was genuinely hurt. I don't know what that was in reference to. Anyone know?

On 12/19/2016 at 11:33 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'll blushy faced admit it.  Dammit, I do too.   

Phrasing always interests me, I wonder if there's an area of study related to this.    Anyhoo, it might seem semantic, but each of them doesn't talk to both sets, if it's the other way around, the grand(parents) are merely reciprocating. 

But given what we've seen of Kim's mom, I don't think it's weird at all.  Her dad supports her mother's (lifelong it looks like) nutty ass behavior.  Ya'll don't remember her refusal to come to the dress fitting if conditions a, b and c weren't met, then cursing Kim out and saying she wasn't coming to the wedding?  Then coming to the wedding and acting a stink ass fool with her sister in tow about Kim's request not to go into the house so as not to disturb a sleeping baby?  - which, as you know, had nothing to do with the specific request or her mother's entitlement to go into the house, she was simply letting her daughter know:  I dgaf about your made up boundaries.    That wasn't anything compared to the real doozy though:  her mother sued her for visitation claiming she wasn't seeing her grandbabies, but not before stating in the court papers that the girls have different fathers.   A  fact not only irrelevant to being granted visitation but whose sole purpose was to take a dig at Kim.   Instead, predictably, Brielle and Arianna were hurt.   Real talk? you might put up with your mother's shenanigans your whole life because whatevs, that's your normal.  But when she comes for your kids, she may as well be a stranger.    As to Kroy his parents made no secret about their objection to his choice.   But it's over, he's made it and from all outward appearances doesn't seem to regret it at all.  It's kind of ill-advised for them to keep it up.   It's always sad to see a family in strife but if his parents are still saying shitty things to or about his wife, I not only understand his decision, I applaud it.     They were church people, leave and cleave is right up front in the bible, shouldn't be struggling with the concept at all. 

I remember her parents being such jerks over the wedding and then going to the tabloids and breaking their grandchildren's hearts. What horrible behavior.

I also remember his parents' initial discomfort about Kim, but then we saw them visit and seem fairly starstruck, if uncomfortable. I was wondering what happened  to change the relationship.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I remember her parents being such jerks over the wedding and then going to the tabloids and breaking their grandchildren's hearts. What horrible behavior.

I also remember his parents' initial discomfort about Kim, but then we saw them visit and seem fairly starstruck, if uncomfortable. I was wondering what happened  to change the relationship.

Me too.  I thought I heard them reference it on a family camping trip.  I think Kim said Kroy's parents had reached out but I don't remember ever hearing anything more.

• Love 2

I just watched the first episode back because I was curious about the new set. It's like 90% the same. A fireplace was added (that you can't even see on screen) and the "stage." Ugh. I'm dreading continuing housewives performances. Fast forwarded right though that. It doesn't look that much bigger (which he said it wasn't), so I was pretty unimpressed. New graphics also look terrible. I don't know why I keep watching this show - mindless entertainment to watch while I'm eating dinner I guess. Maybe it's time to give it up.

• Love 4
On January 5, 2017 at 1:34 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

I just watched the first episode back because I was curious about the new set. It's like 90% the same. A fireplace was added (that you can't even see on screen) and the "stage." Ugh. I'm dreading continuing housewives performances. Fast forwarded right though that. It doesn't look that much bigger (which he said it wasn't), so I was pretty unimpressed. New graphics also look terrible. I don't know why I keep watching this show - mindless entertainment to watch while I'm eating dinner I guess. Maybe it's time to give it up.

It even has the same rug, right?  And the same nicknacks on the shelves?  I think the informal, cable access-y decor helps keep the show light and informal, but the way he talked about this I was thinking it was going to be a totally different set.  Also, the deck is too far away from the set to be a good spot for doing the shotski.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ninjago said:

It even has the same rug, right?  And the same nicknacks on the shelves?  I think the informal, cable access-y decor helps keep the show light and informal, but the way he talked about this I was thinking it was going to be a totally different set.  Also, the deck is too far away from the set to be a good spot for doing the shotski.

Is the running to the deck supposed to be a thing?  It just makes it look like Bravo is really cheap ass that they couldn't find a studio with enough room for a shotski.  I think I preferred the cozier set.  Expanded a bit, the clubhouse just looks junky and a bit like Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Ugh, really, Charlie Sheen?  We are now back to thinking Charlie Sheen is charming and madcap and not an out of control junkie?  And Andy is drinking with him like it's so fun and cute.  Gross.

• Love 4

Episodes like the Sheen crapfest firmly keep me in anti-Andy Cohen mode. Cohen has made no secret regarding his politics, yet he gleefully kicks up his heels for another hostile, violent, misogynistic sociopath. Sheen acted no different than James from VPR yet Cohen never even hinted that Sheen might want to shut the hell up for one minute so Robinson could answer a question or to cut the swearing so there wouldn't be 5 second edits throughout the show. I understand in the entertainment industry interviewers can't require their subjects to pass a morality test, but if it's so important to spend five months on "who said Munchhausen first?" can't you throw Sheen a hard ball? NOT show a clip from "Lucas" considering all the inflammatory stories around that film & Sheen? No. Andy was more comfortable during Plead the 5th and the rest of the interview making a bunch of innocent (with the possible exception of Jenny McCarthy) women the target of Sheen's misplaced rage. 

Stuff like this makes me question why I'm so enthralled with the RH shows and want to abandon Bravo forever.

• Love 4

Tonight is Brandi Glanville, who no one ever needs to see, and, as bartender, Luanne Rines ex-husband.  Andy sure does love him some shit stirring.  They should have had Brandi on with Charlie Sheen but I guess there's not enough bleach in the world to sterilize the set after the two of them left.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ninjago said:

Congrats, Jerry O'Connell, on being thirstier than Jax.

I always want to like J O'C but his enthusiasm on talk shows is usually so over the top it makes me uncomfortable. His energy reminds me of Lisa Renna or Kathy Griffin's when they appear on WWHL. Its just to much, dial it back a notch.

• Love 3

SHUT  UP  ANDY. God damn, you've got Boy George, Cindi Lauper, Rod Stewart, etc on your show.

SHUT  UP  AND  DON'T  MAKE  THEM  PLAY  YOUR  STUPID  GAMES. STFU & let them tell their fascinating stories.

• Love 11

Rod Stewart was incredibly charismatic last night.  I know he is raunchy, but, oh my God, he could have told stories for another two hours, each one more charmingly told than the one before, and I would have sat in front of the TV at full attention.  What a life!

And, yes, Boy George was ready to spill the beans on everything and stupid Andy kept cutting him off!

• Love 10

Rod Stewart was incredibly charismatic last night.  I know he is raunchy, but, oh my God, he could have told stories for another two hours, each one more charmingly told than the one before, and I would have sat in front of the TV at full attention.  What a life!

Seriously this man just seems to enjoy every bit of the life around him.  He seemed to be in stitches most of the show.  I ended up thinking, this is why this man always gets the girl.

• Love 4
On 1/24/2017 at 5:00 PM, Almost 3000 said:

I always want to like J O'C but his enthusiasm on talk shows is usually so over the top it makes me uncomfortable. His energy reminds me of Lisa Renna or Kathy Griffin's when they appear on WWHL. Its just to much, dial it back a notch.

And somehow there's a creepy vibe.  I can't take him seriously when he acts.  For some reason other showbiz people like him, so he's probably an okay guy.

• Love 4
On 1/26/2017 at 1:47 PM, ninjago said:

And, yes, Boy George was ready to spill the beans on everything and stupid Andy kept cutting him off!

He is the worst host, ever! If he can't follow the format written on those stupid cards he's always holding or the next game isn't lined up, Andy just can't do his job. He misses so many golden opportunities with some of the iconic guests he manages to somehow get on his show. 

• Love 5
On 1/31/2017 at 5:46 AM, bichonblitz said:

He is the worst host, ever! If he can't follow the format written on those stupid cards he's always holding or the next game isn't lined up, Andy just can't do his job. He misses so many golden opportunities with some of the iconic guests he manages to somehow get on his show. 

Right?! Let the bravolebreties play games & be stupid. But damn, an ICON has stories to tell andy!!!!!!

• Love 5

Keke Palmer is too young to have droopy boobs revealed in an ill-fitting jumpsuit.  And when did she become so annoyingly extra?

The Shady Game needs to be a regular occurrence.  How did I know that Quad would win that?  Haha to Sheree giving Kenya a well-deserved  "1" for the Porsha shade.  Porsha is beautiful with or without makeup.  

I love that Malcom Jenkins ("Fly Eagles, fly!") tried to front and pretend like he only watches RHoA because of his wife.  Yeah, right.  He and my husband using that same excuse...like there aren't other TVs in the house.

Edited by absolutqt
Adding more stuff
  • Love 2
On 2/2/2017 at 10:56 AM, absolutqt said:

Keke Palmer is too young to have droopy boobs revealed

Some girls/women simply have droopy boobs.  There are upturned, perky, pear-shaped...everything.  Many young girls have "lower slung" breasts.  No always an age-thing.

• Love 1

Yikes. I just saw a post from a friend on Facebook that she is attending an event comprised of Anderson Cooper and Andy sitting on a stage swapping stories for a couple hours ("The AC2 Tour"). Adding insult to injury, she apparently paid OVER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS for that privilege. Anderson is one thing, but Annoying Andy? I think not. 

• Love 1

Oh dear, the shiny gold tablecloth Krissy Metz wore!!!  It looked like she swallowed an inner tube whole.  I'm sure her dress looked much better when she stood up, but sitting down was just  - all kinds of Bad. 

Edited by suzeecat
changed a word
  • Love 2

Andy Cohen reached a new level of assholery and insensitivity last night when he asked Dale Earnhardt, Jr. if he ever worried about dying/getting seriously injured on the racetrack.  Dale then had to respond with, "everyone knows how my father died."  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy Cohen reached a new level of assholery and insensitivity last night when he asked Dale Earnhardt, Jr. if he ever worried about dying/getting seriously injured on the racetrack.  Dale then had to respond with, "everyone knows how my father died."  

He said on twitter that he knew that and that's why he asked. And he claims he said "I know" while Dale was answering. It was sort of an awkward question to ask but I don't think Dale was upset. But I wouldn't put it past Andy to say that in his own defense...

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

He said on twitter that he knew that and that's why he asked. And he claims he said "I know" while Dale was answering. It was sort of an awkward question to ask but I don't think Dale was upset. But I wouldn't put it past Andy to say that in his own defense...

I don't think I believe him.  

He started the question with, "Can I ask you something morbid?" and I thought, "Oh, this poor guy is going to have to talk about his dad dying again..." and then Andy asked if Dale ever thinks about getting hurt or dying when he drives?  Andy never made a reference to Dale's dad, like, "Can I ask you something morbid?  Because of how your dad died, do you ever worry about also dying during a race?" which would have been an icky question, but at least it acknowledges what happened to Dale Sr. and gives some context.  

Also, I think Andy said said, "He did" when Dale answered with "My dad died racing", because at the time I thought, "He caught himself from inflecting it as 'He did?' "

I think Andy was just woefully unprepared to interview Earnhardt (he also didn't know that NASCAR races are several hours long) and he didn't even know about his dad, which has to be like the first thing that would come up in a researching the guy.    I mean, that's better than asking such a tone-deaf question.

• Love 3
On 2/24/2017 at 11:51 AM, Bronzedog said:

In total agreement, this goes beyond Andy's usual stupidity and middle school humor.  This is callousness.

• Love 1