Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

To be fair, none of us know what problems they had, how hard they tried to work things out, how close they've actually been in the past few years. Perhaps this is more on her side than his. We just don't know.

It's probably the old story. Dude becomes very successful, decides to look for a newer model.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

It's probably the old story. Dude becomes very successful, decides to look for a newer model.

I remember reading elsewhere that men are far more likely to iginiate a divorce if they've already got a side chick woman waiting for them. :/

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Again, this is all speculation. We do not know what happened between these two people and to automatically blame him is unfair. 

No speculation on my part, just stating stats.

Either way, it's unfortunate :(

• Love 1

Statistics are just that. Statistics. Quoting those implies guilt of one party over another.  Do any of us have any personal knowledge about what happened between these two people? For any of us to assume guilt on one person's part is just speculation when we have no evidence on which to base our comments. If more information comes out, then we may be able to comment more reliably. Until then, I hope they're able to settle this amicably and their children are protected and loved. Too many children have to live through this total disruption of their lives these days. It breaks my heart for them all. I don't mean to argue or offend anyone but we've had this same issue in our family when one person was assumed to be the jerk/unfeeling/cheating partner when the opposite was true. Thank goodness, it all came out in court and it became clear that these were lies and he was exonerated and given custody of his children. I'm just saying we have no idea what happened between these two people and shouldn't make assumptions. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Hmmmmm....Did I read that correctly that Thad is seeking Spousal Support?  Two young kids. That sucks.

I think since he filed days before 10 yr mark he wants to prevent her to seek from him, not the other way around. He's the one with the Production company and money. 

• Love 1

Wow! She's only 43 and divorced twice. Yikes! I always thought in Hollywood the men let the woman file for divorce. I guess he really wanted out for whatever reason. I feel bad for the kids. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Yeah, we've got that stupid fucking law where anything before the 10 year mark is seen as the same as the second anniversary. My stepdad was trying to pull the same rubbish a few months ago. :/

There's also a provision within Social Security that allows a former spouse of ten years or more to file and collect a former deceased spouse's SS benefits, provided neither has remarried and remains unmarried at the time of the former spouse's death.

• Love 3
On 3/1/2017 at 7:13 PM, MotherInLaw said:

Amelia Heinle and Thad L are getting divorced.  Thad was listed as Exec Producer of LaLa Land?  Who knew???

Fine, I'll be the bitch on wheels & ask the obvious question...does anyone know if Amelia Heinle has any family or friends working at Price Waterhouse Cooper? :-) Filing for divorce days shy of their 10th wedding anniversary was a huge dick move, but having her ex-husband's movie announced as the Oscar's best picture winner, bounding to the stage in celebration with everyone who worked on the movie at all & holding that title for all of a minute before the correct movie was awarded the best picture statue is pure evil genius. Oh, AH, you are Victor Newman's daughter! 

• Love 7

GT: "Jack and Phyllis had this tumultuous marriage. They finally broke up because Phyllis fell in love with Jack's brother, Billy. It's kinda fun to see what the writers do with it."

I just.....Nothing, Gina. They're doing nothing with it. Also, YOUR CHARACTER HAD A TRASHY AFFAIR AND THEN BEGGED FOR JACK BACK.  This chick is still tryin'.

• Love 17

It's rumored that Amelia was completely blindsided. Thad's coworkers at Black Label Media knew, but she had no idea. Apparently he travels a lot for work and rarely at home.

Thad filed 3 days before their 10 year anniversary which is also an important cut off date for alimony in California. His producer career is on the rise now with the success of La La Land but for a while Amelia was the sole breadwinner and paid the bills and mortgage.

It's also rumored that Liz Hendrickson was let go and last Friday was her last day. SONY budget cuts.

• Love 12

AH looks anorexic to me and her deep circles under her eyes can't be covered enough with makeup. She looks like she isn't eating or sleeping. I feel bad for her.

• Love 6

It's also rumored that Liz Hendrickson was let go and last Friday was her last day. SONY budget cuts.

PROMISE?!!!!??!!!!

Seriously, this character needs to be retired and never brought back. Preferably she'll go out feet first in a black body bag (the character, I mean).

• Love 8
3 hours ago, spinxella said:

It's also rumored that Liz Hendrickson was let go and last Friday was her last day. SONY budget cut

I wish the actress the best of luck, but Chloe was a useless appendix on Show. Just as long as we don't find out Bella is ButtBiscuit's kid on the way out. 

3 hours ago, spinxella said:

Thad filed 3 days before their 10 year anniversary which is also an important cut off date for alimony in California. His producer career is on the rise now with the success of La La Land but for a while Amelia was the sole breadwinner and paid the bills and mortgage.

What a shit load of fuck. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I wish the actress the best of luck, but Chloe was a useless appendix on Show. Just as long as we don't find out Bella is ButtBiscuit's kid on the way out. 

Yesterday, I noticed how Chloe was not twitchy or nervous at all when Undertaker Billy walked up to her and Delia Jr.  Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I took that as him not being the father.  So mote it be.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Yesterday, I noticed how Chloe was not twitchy or nervous at all when Undertaker Billy walked up to her and Delia Jr.  Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I took that as him not being the father.  So mote it be.

Yup. Or if they're dropping her they decided the latest great sperm caper didn't matter and we can never speak of that ridiculousness again. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

GT: "Jack and Phyllis had this tumultuous marriage. They finally broke up because Phyllis fell in love with Jack's brother, Billy. It's kinda fun to see what the writers do with it."

I just.....Nothing, Gina. They're doing nothing with it. Also, YOUR CHARACTER HAD A TRASHY AFFAIR AND THEN BEGGED FOR JACK BACK.  This chick is still tryin'.

Gina is REALLY wanting that Phyllis/Billy pairing. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DivaT said:

I can't wait for her next interview. "Well, see, Phyllis has been in love with Billy for years and his brother Jack was just such a pest." 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, DivaT said:

Does she not realize what a total fail Thompson has been in this wrongheaded casting choice by JFP? On what planet must GT spend most of her time if she is not aware of how badly the viewers have responded to this guy and to the repugnant pairing of those two? Seriously, how many Twitter followers does she have? There honestly couldn't be more than a handful of the desperate Philly stans. Who the hell is she listening to? Why would any actor be tying her potential prospects to a guy that must be hanging by his fingernails to his role? This is just plain professional suicide. I would seriously not be surprised to read at any time now that JT had been fired and the simultaneous announcement made that they plan to give the character a long rest. Frankly, they should have sent Billy off to Asia instead of Cane.

• Love 15
On 3/1/2017 at 6:45 PM, ByaNose said:

So, I guess JT won't being visiting anytime soon. I really wanted to see him come back. I saw on twitter where she had wished his production company (not him specifically) good luck on Oscar night. I remember when he and Lyndsey Fonseca were really a big thing back in the day. The had a great theme song. They played it over & over. That said, I can't recall who sang it or what the name of it was. I think I'm getting old. LOL!!!

The song was called "I do" and sang by Scott Bennett. I loved them back in the day. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Does she not realize what a total fail Thompson has been in this wrongheaded casting choice by JFP? On what planet must GT spend most of her time if she is not aware of how badly the viewers have responded to this guy and to the repugnant pairing of those two? Seriously, how many Twitter followers does she have? There honestly couldn't be more than a handful of the desperate Philly stans. Who the hell is she listening to? Why would any actor be tying her potential prospects to a guy that must be hanging by his fingernails to his role? This is just plain professional suicide. I would seriously not be surprised to read at any time now that JT had been fired and the simultaneous announcement made that they plan to give the character a long rest. Frankly, they should have sent Billy off to Asia instead of Cane.

Don't forget about that "romantic" Valentine's Day picture that was tweeted.  I used to think that Jack and Phyllis would find their way back to each other, but I don't think that now.  JT and GT want to be this young, sparkling, "hot," rom-com couple and their biggest supporter is apparently the executive producer MY.  I don't get JT's appeal at all but he seems to be the BMOC for the current regime. 

If I had never seen this show and casually turned in, I would think that Billy is the leading man.  He is presented as the hot guy, with two women (Phyllis and Victoria) pining for him.  He is the loving, protective son and the charming father.  His only competition for leading man status is Hot Banana.  Grampire has been sainted and sadly, PB is now marginalized with a joke romantic relationship.  He and Gloworm will be a "couple" while hot stuff Butt Biscuit and the formerly Big Red but now Medium Blonde will burn up the sheets, probably during May sweeps. 

It is to weep.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Tippi said:

If I had never seen this show and casually turned in, I would think that Billy is the leading man.  He is presented as the hot guy, with two women (Phyllis and Victoria) pining for him.  He is the loving, protective son and the charming father.  His only competition for leading man status is Hot Banana.  Grampire has been sainted and sadly, PB is now marginalized with a joke romantic relationship.  He and Gloworm will be a "couple" while hot stuff Butt Biscuit and the formerly Big Red but now Medium Blonde will burn up the sheets, probably during May sweeps. 

It is to weep.

Yes, bitter tears at that.

JT is a nothing, limited and not very bright actor, who must have cost them a bundle, I guess. And Mal Young is deluded where the actor and the role are concerned. UK soaps can occasionally partially redeem a character, [Peter Barlow from Coronation Street] but they do it over the course of years, and their actors are far stronger than JT. And I said "partially." There's no beatification or over-exposure involved.

As well, GT is far better recently out of the orbit of GawdthatsnotBilly. She's a competent actress and she, when not projecting either viperousness or fake lust, has a genuinely nice base-quality.

Right now, the Billy Swerve is right up there with New and Improved Sharon for the Oops, your Plot Mechanics are Showing Awards.

• Love 13

JT and GT want to be this young, sparkling, "hot," rom-com couple and their biggest supporter is apparently the executive producer MY. 

Well... apparently JT, GT and MY are as delusional as a certain orange squatter rounding out his sixth week of Occupy DC.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Well... apparently JT, GT and MY are as delusional as a certain orange squatter rounding out his sixth week of Occupy DC.

I'll take the scolding too cuz I LOL'd at that.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Justin Hartley, in another too small suit (scroll down half way down page), and co-hosting on The Talk today. He stutterbarks in real life, too.

Is that a thing now because I thought most of the men were wearing suits that looked too small (either the jacket was too small/sleeves/pant legs were too short). I  thought Justin and Tyler Hoechlin (whoever he is) looked to be wearing the best fitting suits out of the group.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Desperately Random said:

Is that a thing now because I thought most of the men were wearing suits that looked too small (either the jacket was too small/sleeves/pant legs were too short). I  thought Justin and Tyler Hoechlin (whoever he is) looked to be wearing the best fitting suits out of the group.

It's that gawd-awful Thom Browne influence on men's tailoring for the last 4+ years. Most C- and D-scale actors are living their lives by Stealing from Peter to pay Paul, so proper tailoring of a skinny suit is an indignity they can't afford to throw money at. If you have enough juice in Hollywood, the designers custom tailor their suits for your PR events. See David Oyelowo in Dolce & Gabbana at the Independent Spirit Awards ...

david-oyelowo.jpg

Or at the Academy Awards in a Dolce & Gabbana in a skinny tuxedo ...

rs_634x1024-170226155909-634-david-oyelo

Perfection, and the grooming and styling is impeccable.

That's how you wear a skinny suit. <purr>

• Love 14
(edited)
6 hours ago, livvie said:

Stutterbarks - Perfect description! 

I believe the credit goes to Boes for stutterbark. It was the perfect description of how Justin Hartley speaks as Adam; the more emotional he is, the more stutterbarky he becomes.

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Lol. Ravi looking at Ash waiting for that boob to fall out of her dress.

Hell, I'm waiting for her boob to fall out of her dress!

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, spinxella said:

LZf1YZ.jpg

What's the occasion? If this is supposed to happen today (US) or tomorrow, it sure seems random and out of the blue. Is this possibly The Better Days Foundation event or something?

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

What's the occasion? If this is supposed to happen today (US) or tomorrow, it sure seems random and out of the blue. Is this possibly The Better Days Foundation event or something?

Hmmmm......maybe there's a big event/celebration to welcome home MYSON, or perhaps this is when Ashley gets that stick removed from her posterior?  (If so, Kneel should take this opportunity and join in).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I said the same thing last week!  LOL. She is ready for the soap opera exhibit!!

She sure does!  Like  minds.  I'm not a Lauren fan, so you can only imagine how her hysterical screeching and hysterics are affecting me and making me about to lose my sh*t.  Red rimmed, dry eyes.  Hair like a rat's nest.  Muttering inanely, my son, my son, my son, my son...  The only improvement she's made is to trade her daily slutware in on a red/black plaid flannel shirt like the one on the new female on the Brawny paper towel ad.

• Love 5

Why can't Wardrobe put some tape on the hems of the males' pants? Beautiful Ravi's pants need to be shortened at least by an inch. That's so weird to see him dragging pants leg hems. Nowhere near fashionable. What's the deal? Los Angeles style isn't cross-cultural, but seriously?

• Love 3

I just saw that Marla Adams is returning as Dina Abbott on May 3.

Can anyone confirm?

This might make me tune back in. She is not related to Buttbiscuit and adores her first born Jack above all other offspring (esp. Ashley).

• Love 8