Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

PB got this. <3

Yep.

@valleycliffe CG tweeted back during prenoms that she chose not to submit this year.

I'm inordinately happy JT wasn't nominated. These awards - which are quite lame these days - got that right. 

• Love 11

For many years, I watched the awards with great anticipation. I haven't watched in a long time because the soaps are dying away and I just don't care anymore. I do care when the worst of the worst are nominated but they'll be gone before long so we'll all have to find other shows to snark about-ha.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

For many years, I watched the awards with great anticipation. I haven't watched in a long time because the soaps are dying away and I just don't care anymore. I do care when the worst of the worst are nominated but they'll be gone before long so we'll all have to find other shows to snark about-ha.

There's always politics.

• Love 6

And the reference to the Biden family. I get Logan brought it up but just because it happens in real life doesn't mean we want to cheer on the couple in question. 

Chick are not root-worthy. And I don't buy for one second that Nick gave a fuck how Adam died. Jack, sure, he genuinely loved him. Even Paul for the sake of justice. But Nick? Nope.

I don't find Chick offensive as much as contrived. Like, oh dear, these two people are single and need a pairing to have any relevance on the show right now because neither are interesting enough to remain single.

I think they'll drop them sooner rather than later. It's pretty much a meh storyline all around. I just want to see Chloe caught and gone. After that, who cares what happens to Nick and Chelsea? Not I. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, miamama said:

I think they'll drop them sooner rather than later.

For sure.  We have come to know Nick to be a loving and committed partner to his true love, his soulmate... his erection.  He will dump Chelsea like last week's rubbish at the first whiff of trouble -- it's his M. O.  

o/t... love your new Thing 1 and Thing 2 avatar miamama.  Double your trouble, double your fun!  : D

• Love 11
5 hours ago, miamama said:

And the reference to the Biden family. I get Logan brought it up but just because it happens in real life doesn't mean we want to cheer on the couple in question. 

Chick are not root-worthy. And I don't buy for one second that Nick gave a fuck how Adam died. Jack, sure, he genuinely loved him. Even Paul for the sake of justice. But Nick? Nope.

I don't find Chick offensive as much as contrived. Like, oh dear, these two people are single and need a pairing to have any relevance on the show right now because neither are interesting enough to remain single.

I think they'll drop them sooner rather than later. It's pretty much a meh storyline all around. I just want to see Chloe caught and gone. After that, who cares what happens to Nick and Chelsea? Not I. 

Out of every current storyline, this is the one I find the most tiresome.  The loathsome s'NotBilly makes my blood boil, but at least that is some reaction.  Everything just comes to a grinding halt when Nick and Chelsea are on.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Out of every current storyline, this is the one I find the most tiresome.  The loathsome s'NotBilly makes my blood boil, but at least that is some reaction.  Everything just comes to a grinding halt when Nick and Chelsea are on.

Inoffensive and dull is an improvement over Nick constantly in rage mode. I've had my fill of him taking the piss on Sharon for everything.

But as mentioned earlier, the hardest part to buy from all of this is Nick's give-a-fucks for Adam, and a few weeks of Kumbayaa shit before the latter "died" doesn't make up for years of constant backstabbing and shittiness towards the family.

• Love 13

Pretty interesting interview with ED. She shares some stuff on the Ravi story and Dina story and Real Housewives stuff (which I skimmed because I don't watch). Also tidbits on EB sharing that they argued a fair bit (in his book).

I'm most interested in the Dina return. So I'll paste:

They announced that Dina will be coming back to the show. Do you think they’ll address who Ashley's real father is?

Well, I don’t know. They might. They might. I think they have, but not really in a deep way, but I do know there’s an amazing story coming up for the entire Abbot clan. I mean, it’s something very pertinent, very compelling, involving her, our mother.

Interesting. "Compelling" usually means someone is dying. So that's my guess. 

• Love 13

EB has had problems with PB and now ED too. They must really like the diva to keep him employed all these years. But, he does make a very convincing villain.

• Love 9

Just a little pet peeve regarding that interview miamama shared...the use of "wanna" and "gonna".  Even if that is how ED pronounced it when she said it, can the writer, uhhh, write the real words?  

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Just a little pet peeve regarding that interview miamama shared...the use of "wanna" and "gonna".  Even if that is how ED pronounced it when she said it, can the writer, uhhh, write the real words?  

You'd think. Or at least put in sic.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 4

I noticed in SOD PB says the arrival of someone from his past (clearly Dina) moves Jack into a whole new direction. I wonder if Ashley (with Traci) pushes him out of Jabot and Dina dies and leaves him her company. He's picking on Ashley re Ravi so you know Gloria will blow up in his face. And it's not at all clear Ash's paternity is outed from ED's comments in that interview.

However they can have Jack lose, you know that's the direction show will go. RME.

• Love 8

Maybe the good doctor will be talking to Johnny and Katie!  BillyBartyWouldBeAMoreBelievableBillyAbbottThanThis98PoundMotherFuckerBilly came in with a coma.  How fitting would it be if he exited with one, too!

• Love 14

It could be Neil (that's in the coma). <fingers crossed>

MY WISH is that it is sharon.

Now that would be interesting. It's what I've been asking for for the longest. It's about time we found out what happened with him and how it affected Sharon. Just as long as they leave Doris on her permanent cruise...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Colin or Victor?

Colin is out for awhile as per TR. It has to be Victor coma'd right? Usual. They hate on him, he's hurt, the spawn + Nikki feel guilty and beg HIM for forgiveness. Blah blah.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It could be Neil (that's in the coma). <fingers crossed>

Now that would be interesting. It's what I've been asking for for the longest. It's about time we found out what happened with him and how it affected Sharon. Just as long as they leave Doris on her permanent cruise...

LOL  it would be interesting and i too have been asking for this...i've emailed, twittered and feedbacked..hopefully, it worked :D

i even made up a whole scenario about it..  i know, seriously, i don't have a life..

i've imagined the shocked look on her face when told of it.  would she react with anger at being abandoned?  we she cry at his bedside? would she even go to him?  i think she would but mostly, i think she would just ask him why. even if he couldn't answer back.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

DG is wagging his finger at us whiners...

I'm eternally grateful he's not wagging something else at us.  From some of his old pics, I'm sure he'd like to.

• Love 8