Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: The M Word

• Start Topic

Anybody remember what Lisav said about Brandi on the episode?

When they were talking about Kim calling Lisa fake, Lisa said Brandi had called her a cunt.  "It's better than being called a see you next Tuesday -- a see you next Tuesday by Brandi.  I mean they're both having their moment, so whatever."

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3

Munchhausen (two h's)

Actually, the syndrome is Munchausen, one h.  It was named after Baron Munchausen, who was a literary character based on a real person named Münchhausen (an umlaut and two h's).  So the syndrome is one h removed from the person who inspired the literary Munchausen who inspired the syndrome.  Which makes about as much sense as the syndrome itself, but I think that's accurate and why you pretty much always see the syndrome spelled more simply than the original and now fairly obscure name.  (See webmd, mayoclinic.org, medicinenet, nih.gov--all the official clinical sources.)

• Love 9

I want a Scnook. Cutest dog (besides mine) I've seen today. What is he?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_qNZAyveDl/

My cocker spaniel looked like that when his hair got long. It's probably that or a cockapoo.

I kind of hate that Amazon commercial with the dwarf horse. Horses with dwarfism have tons of problems in general. They aren't just small horses.

A schnauzer and poodle x which is why it's called Schnook. You can see the schnauzer in its visor, ears, and leg shape. It has a poodle muzzle.

• Love 6

That dog looks nothing like a schnoodle to me.

Huh, blind item on why Yolanda is divorcing David and it fits in with the hypochondriac thing  

This almost permanent A list musician/producer has been telling people that the main reason his wife left him is because he would not write any more checks to a doctor who he said was more like a television preacher. There was always something new and each thing that was new would cost a ton of money and then quickly be replaced by something much newer and the cycle never ended. David Foster/Yolanda "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"

• Love 7

I didn't realize Lisa R had ever been pretty until they showed those old family photos from Canada. She doesn't even look human anymore.

I didn't realize how young her daughters were at first when she had them come out of the dressing room in bathing suits on camera. The youngest is 15? I don't know, that just felt yucky to me.

Does Lisa vdp have any rescue pups? I love her tailored white button down shirts. I can never find an Oxford that is flattering on me. Any ideas on this??

• Love 2

That dog looks nothing like a schnoodle to me.

I'm a dog groomer and can see that being the mix. Not all doodles and cockapoos look a like either. Also this is a puppy ? And that impacts physique and hair texture and fluffiness . But the visor is schnauzer for sure and the ears are the big ones of an uncropped pup. The legs are schnauzer like too all long and stiff and trunk like that widen at bottom. It doesn't have the brick head or square muzzle of a schnauzer but the round one of a poodle.

A Giant Schnauzer and Royale Poodle mix is a good looking dog btw (those things are built like brick shit houses. And BIG).

• Love 3

When they were talking about Kim calling Lisa fake, Lisa said Brandi had called her a cunt.  "It's better than being called a see you next Tuesday -- a see you next Tuesday by Brandi.  I mean they're both having their moment, so whatever."

A schnauzer and poodle x which is why it's called Schnook. You can see the schnauzer in its visor, ears, and leg shape. It has a poodle muzzle.

It reminded me of a Briard.  Lucky dog to be adopted by Ken and Lisa.  I am glad they are branching out from the Poms.  it is a puppy or was a couple of months ago-Lisa had photo at 10 weeks.

• Love 2

She even said too she would swallow bark if meant she could be stronger.

I believe that she would, and especially if Bravo cameras were there to document it.   She'd probably get at least a full scene and a couple of talking heads out of it.

Well, Lisa V's accent definitely sounds like an affectation, that for sure.

I never really thought so.  My British MIL spoke exactly the way that Lisa does, and she was not at all prone to affectation in any way.  I actually feel nostalgic for her when I hear Lisa speak because the accent and speech pattern are so similar.

I'm so glad bg is no longer on this show! What a hateful human!

Amen to that!

• Love 6

You sure?  I figured Schnooky was just inline with Lisa's current naming theme Hanky, Panky, Rumpy, Pumpy, etc. and this picture from a couple months ago looks an awful lot like one of my cockers when she was the same age

https://www.instagram.com/p/72tHZoPeNI/?taken-by=lisavanderpump

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/305486_10200214145662985_1551174637_n.jpg?oh=74e902baff32c38b487dd6ef84204982&oe=571F9DC6

Yes of course you might be right. My dog in my picture is a rare pedigreed Yorkie that is BLACK. A lot of people ask where I got a black Yorkie.

But some see the color and just blurt its a Scottie puppy or Cairn based on his shade.

I admire Lisa V's love of animals and its very sincere. Other HW claim to be animal lovers and are like the worst advocates in that regard. (Coughs) Brandi & Kim (Coughs)

That spot where Yolanda as David were vacationing was beautiful. It looks like a place to go and write.

• Love 3

In some ways, my favorite part of the episode was watching the wheels turn with Lisa V and Kyle as Lisa R obediently trotted out the storyline.  Kyle was trying to figure out how to be a good scene partner for Lisa R, make the producers happy, and still not do anything that would get her in trouble on twitter.  And while Kyle spun around trying to find an angle, LVP literally leaned back in her seat and looked down her nose like a Lannister, giving nothing away.  Let the lesser wives flutter around the storyline, trying to do their jobs without incurring anyone's wrath.  Winter is coming.

You know nothing, Yolanda Snow, said Lisa, quietly to herself that night, ascending to her throne.

Next to the adorable miniature horses, that was my favorite scene too and for the exact same reason.  I didn't pay much attention to Kyle last season because her constant whining and weeping turned me off.   I wondered what Kyle would be like on the show without Kim and it's interesting to see............she's got nothing.  As much as she complains about the other HWs asking her about Kim, until she figures out what she's going to do to stay relevant, that's all she's got.  Her scenes with the ear piercing and at Portia's (sp??) acting class were pathetic and her talking heads were just as bad.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I've never heard her call him that until Lisa and Kyle started ribbing her for it. If she did it last season, I must've missed the episode because for sure I would have snarked about it. I watched their show and don't remember it then either. This season, we've heard it each episode since Vanderpump found it funny and I expect Rinna will continue to ramp up her use of it. Much like a child will overuse a word once they realize it amuses a parent. Or someone else they're trying to impress.

If you are referring to them, LisaV/Kyle, ribbing her at her birthday party, they were teasing her about HH cell # NOT being her #1 contact/number on her own cell phone. LisaR did refer to HH by his full name last season. LOL

• Love 2

I didn't realize Lisa R had ever been pretty until they showed those old family photos from Canada. She doesn't even look human anymore.

Oh yes! Lisa Rinna was beautiful in her prime and before she started effing her face up.

Here is a scene from Days with another Days beauty Kristian Alfonso from 1994

http://youtu.be/WIXreHTaxF4

wtuhy0.jpg

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

If BG hateful, hate filled, childish, stupid tweets don't keep her off tv then nothing will! I could not stand her and seeing she's coming back (in any  capacity) makes me sick.

Here I the latest and it is in front of her kids.  http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/25/brandi-glanville-lisa-vanderpump-c-word/ Sheesh.  What is odd is Lisa mentioned Brandi calling her the c -word to mitigate Kim calling her phony on this episode.  Six months later Brandi is till dropping c-bombs.  In fit of anger it isn't acceptable to utter the word, but to text it and then tweet and then say it in an interview?  No wonder these women are still suffering from Brandi fatigue.        

• Love 7

If I had a lot as large as Lisa's and the money to pay others to do the work, I'd totally do all kinds of stupid things.  

This gave me a nice chuckle. I totally would, too. Pretty sure Ken and Lisa have many, many other people on staff at home and Rosie is their personal maid and the lucky one who gets to be on TV. She won't be scooping up horse poo. Poor Ken, though. He was so not thrilled by his "birthday" gift.

Also agree with those who said the ear piercing segment was awful and unnecessary and Kyle's daughters behaved ridiculously.

Yolanda, Yolanda, Yolanda. I'd divorce her ass, too, taking all of those pills and talking endlessly about her illness and being tired. I'm not saying she's faking being ill, but I think she is basking in how to use it to gain attention. That pill closet was insane and it cannot be healthy to take all of that stuff. Maybe she's using/doing it as a way to spin her dissolving union with MyLove?

• Love 2

Yolanda, Yolanda, Yolanda. I'd divorce her ass, too, taking all of those pills and talking endlessly about her illness and being tired. I'm not saying she's faking being ill, but I think she is basking in how to use it to gain attention. That pill closet was insane and it cannot be healthy to take all of that stuff. Maybe she's using/doing it as a way to spin her dissolving union with MyLove?

What I found interesting about the "my love" segment is David becoming disenchanted with Yolanda's bossiness and finishing his thoughts.  I recall a very obnoxious Yolanda calling Joyce out for talking too much with feigned disbelief she was married.  It now makes sense that Yolanda has probably heard a time or two to STFU and can't imagine a younger, pretty version landing a younger, nicer looking man, who was incredibly devoted to Joyce, allowing her free thoughts.  Coupled with the fact when Yolanda tried to humiliate him by shutting down his voice at the SUR dinner when he declared he would speak up for his wife.  I always wondered why David wasn't around much but I do believe he got tired of playing second fiddle to the bossy Yolanda.  First hand accounts of David being outside the party at the Beverly Hilton Season 4 finale may indicate that Yolanda didn't feel she would have his support when taking on Ken Todd.  So David was left outside cooling his heels while she did battle.

• Love 4

Brandi saying the c word is like the rest of using "and". I wouldn't expect anything less from this trash. It means nothing coming from her.

She uses it to shock and get a reaction from her intended target so that she gets more press. She is DESPERATE to keep her name in print, be it good OR bad, just as long as she is in the tabloids. IMO, she is using the tabloids just as much as she is using her ex co-workers and I really wish no one would fall for her gutter tactics so she slithers back into obscurity. LOL

• Love 10

Well, Yolanda picked a stupid issue at which to take offense.  It's perfectly clear from the camera angle that Ken never touched her!  That scene was one of the dumbest in the history of the show.  Ken played his part beautifully, but Yo acted like some hysterical old maid who'd never been touched by a man in her life.  She was ugly in that episode, and I wondered what had gotten into her.  It must have been David out on the sidewalk that got her hackles up.

For his part, David is such a womanizer that I hope he's learned one thing from this marriage:  that beautiful women can sometimes turn out to be real loonies.  I'd think he would have learned something from living with her for four years before marrying her, but maybe he was too blinded by her beauty or her sexual prowess, and she was on her best behavior.  She has said that they were no sooner married than she got sick.  He's had a good education!

• Love 4
I wondered what Kyle would be like on the show without Kim and it's interesting to see............she's got nothing.  As much as she complains about the other HWs asking her about Kim, until she figures out what she's going to do to stay relevant, that's all she's got.

But what do the other ones have? Lisar and her ailing parents she talks to by phone? Eileen's father in law dying recently? Lisa buying a horse? None of them are really having any conflicts with each other at the moment so it's just doing fancy things (buying a horse or going on vacation) or giving their opinion on Yolanda. Sometimes they have things that are good for an episode (I'll take Eileen talking about her soap over Portia's painful acting lessons any day) but that's mostly a one-off thing. Anything that doesn't cause conflict kind of just sits there.

• Love 5

Well, Yolanda picked a stupid issue at which to take offense.  It's perfectly clear from the camera angle that Ken never touched her!  That scene was one of the dumbest in the history of the show.  Ken played his part beautifully, but Yo acted like some hysterical old maid who'd never been touched by a man in her life.  She was ugly in that episode, and I wondered what had gotten into her.  It must have been David out on the sidewalk that got her hackles up.

For his part, David is such a womanizer that I hope he's learned one thing from this marriage:  that beautiful women can sometimes turn out to be real loonies.  I'd think he would have learned something from living with her for four years before marrying her, but maybe he was too blinded by her beauty or her sexual prowess, and she was on her best behavior.  She has said that they were no sooner married than she got sick.  He's had a good education!

Yolanda was saying that Ken assaulted her right away, before David would have known about it because he was still outside. AND she kept saying it despite the fact that the video showed otherwise and despite all the other HWs, including Brandi, saying he did NOT touch her at the reunion. She has never apologized and never will IMO.

Lisar and Eileen got the job because they had legit fame. Kyle was more fame adjacent, she probably wouldn't have made the cut without kooky Kim.

It was Kyle's idea to add Kim to the cast, she, Kim, was NOT asked to join the show by Bravo until then. In fact, Kyle was THE first one to be asked and the rest of the cast was centered around HER and her recommendation, with the exception of Taylor who was brought on by Adrienne after Kyle recommended Adrienne.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11

Lisar and Eileen got the job because they had legit fame. Kyle was more fame adjacent, she probably wouldn't have made the cut without kooky Kim.

None of the RH franchises were built around a famous person- Kyle being the first child actress and her connection to the Hiltons. Kim needed a job-there was nothing endearing about her the first season.  Cooking for guests with a gallon of margarine, no fixed home, finding cute in dragging home some poor man from the grocery store and feigning she was breast feeding (although Kim and pranks-not well thought out have defined her personality over the years).  Lisar was turned down by Bravo Andy initially because she was too well known as an actress.  The closest they got to actor fame was Camille and her very famous husband-who filmed very little. 

None of the cast was impressed by Kim she was more of one of those has been actresses who at one time had access to levers of fame.  Even her murdered fiancé-someone she would have developed a relationship with him shortly after the birth of her son by Gregg Davis.  Kim seemed to be angry over the others wealth because for a brief period of time she had the power and wealth of Marvin Davis.  A very brief period of time.  By the time the show stopped filming Kim's largess in the form of child support was going, going, gone. 

• Love 6

When I was 18 I was diagnosed with epilepsy. For 13 years I took medication. Then when I turned 32 I started having the same attacks again and the medication wasn't working. My family doctor at the time realized that it was not epilepsy but I was having panic attacks. I stopped taking the medication as it was the strongest you could take. My neurologist freaked out. But I knew that I had been misdiagnosed. I think there are doctors out there that prey on our fears and their first thought is what to prescribe. I honestly think Yolanda is dealing with something. Wether real or imagined. I just think she's been told the wrong thing and she wants answers so she goes with what she is told. That's what I did for years

I also agree with the poster that said Erika was doing David. They may not be doing anything, but I saw something between them.

• Love 3

When I was 18 I was diagnosed with epilepsy. For 13 years I took medication. Then when I turned 32 I started having the same attacks again and the medication wasn't working. My family doctor at the time realized that it was not epilepsy but I was having panic attacks. I stopped taking the medication as it was the strongest you could take. My neurologist freaked out. But I knew that I had been misdiagnosed. I think there are doctors out there that prey on our fears and their first thought is what to prescribe. I honestly think Yolanda is dealing with something. Wether real or imagined. I just think she's been told the wrong thing and she wants answers so she goes with what she is told. That's what I did for years.

I also agree with the poster that said Erika was doing David. They may not be doing anything, but I saw something between them.

Anything is possible, Yolanda could have been misdiagnosed initially but IF that is true, I doubt that she will ever reveal that info. I find the timing of her silicone leak clean up and her rapid recovery very telling and I don't think any Dr/PCP would overlook the possibility of a silicone leak if he/she knew about her silicone implants to begin with as her symptoms are also similar to other women that have had their silicone implants leak/rupture. I don't think she will ever reveal the entire truth, be it LD, the silicone leak, aging, menopause, depression or a combination of all these because she is too invested in being THE face/champion for LD at this stage, even to the point of claiming 2 of her children also have it and are currently "suffering" from LD.  JMO

• Love 6

None of the RH franchises were built around a famous person- Kyle being the first child actress and her connection to the Hiltons. Kim needed a job-there was nothing endearing about her the first season.  Cooking for guests with a gallon of margarine, no fixed home, finding cute in dragging home some poor man from the grocery store and feigning she was breast feeding (although Kim and pranks-not well thought out have defined her personality over the years).  Lisar was turned down by Bravo Andy initially because she was too well known as an actress.  The closest they got to actor fame was Camille and her very famous husband-who filmed very little. 

None of the cast was impressed by Kim she was more of one of those has been actresses who at one time had access to levers of fame.  Even her murdered fiancé-someone she would have developed a relationship with him shortly after the birth of her son by Gregg Davis.  Kim seemed to be angry over the others wealth because for a brief period of time she had the power and wealth of Marvin Davis.  A very brief period of time.  By the time the show stopped filming Kim's largess in the form of child support was going, going, gone. 

I always got the impression that Kyle (with prodding from Kathy Hilton) took the opportunity to bring in Kim, hoping that Kim would straighten up when she got back into the "business".  Plus, point taken on the income issues above.  Maybe the Umansky's wanted a reprieve, if only for a few months, of having to support Kim.

I had also read somewhere that Lisa Rinna campaigned hard to be in the cast from the get-go, but Andy turned her down.   I vaguely remember her on a show eagerly expressing interest in becoming a housewife.  She was kind of unapologetic about it.  She kind of reminds me of Vicki Gunvalson and her obsessive need to work and to make sure everyone knows about it.  An "anything for a buck" kind of gal.

• Love 2

Sophia at the jewelry store

This is learned behavior.

Shame on you Kyle, you do not reward or cater to pretend fear.

Sophia probably has learned if she behaves in such a manner...she gets attention from mom plus probably she will get some material item she's had her eye on.

Portia should not have been there while Sophia was getting her ear pierced. Alexia should have waited with her in another store and came in after the deed was done.

Now I don't blame Kathy or Nikki for not inviting her to the wedding. OMG mom Nikki is holding a knife to cut the cake. it's sharp it's sharp...wah wah wah.

• Love 4

But what do the other ones have? Lisar and her ailing parents she talks to by phone? Eileen's father in law dying recently? Lisa buying a horse? None of them are really having any conflicts with each other at the moment so it's just doing fancy things (buying a horse or going on vacation) or giving their opinion on Yolanda. Sometimes they have things that are good for an episode (I'll take Eileen talking about her soap over Portia's painful acting lessons any day) but that's mostly a one-off thing. Anything that doesn't cause conflict kind of just sits there.

Well exactly. What are any of the others doing? Nothing so far. I don't get how Kyle is any more boring than any of the others. If we've learned nothing about these shows, it is that most all of the HW's have things going on that Bravo doesn't show us. Surely Lisa has things to do other than spend 2 episodes talking about a little horse? Kyle runs a store, had a fab vacation in Europe, is working on a sitcom, and seems to have her hands full raising several daughters. Just because Bravo doesn't show us a lot of it doesn't make it not so.

• Love 7

Well exactly. What are any of the others doing? Nothing so far. I don't get how Kyle is any more boring than any of the others. If we've learned nothing about these shows, it is that most all of the HW's have things going on that Bravo doesn't show us. Surely Lisa has things to do other than spend 2 episodes talking about a little horse? Kyle runs a store, had a fab vacation in Europe, is working on a sitcom, and seems to have her hands full raising several daughters. Just because Bravo doesn't show us a lot of it doesn't make it not so.

Then there is from this past weekend:

The family:  https://www.instagram.com/p/_uP6uIv9TU/?taken-by=kylerichards18  Don't really care for the Kardashian but that is a lovely foyer for the holidays.

I am sure Sophia will enjoy some bragging rights when she returns to school for this photo with Drake: https://www.instagram.com/p/_tNAU9P9eo/?taken-by=kylerichards18

And of course the Kanye photobombing the picture with Kyle, Faye and Kathy which has mysteriously disappeared and now has him cut out. 

So I think she leads an interesting life.  It is too bad the cameras can't follow them to the parties they attend.  They seem to be far more interesting than the made for RHOBH parties.

• Love 6

Actually, the syndrome is Munchausen, one h.  It was named after Baron Munchausen, who was a literary character based on a real person named Münchhausen (an umlaut and two h's).  So the syndrome is one h removed from the person who inspired the literary Munchausen who inspired the syndrome.  Which makes about as much sense as the syndrome itself, but I think that's accurate and why you pretty much always see the syndrome spelled more simply than the original and now fairly obscure name.  (See webmd, mayoclinic.org, medicinenet, nih.gov--all the official clinical sources.)

The issue is my tablet kept wanting to insert a double "H" and I knew it wasn't spelled that way, but then I began to question it. I then put "double h and ?", except the question mark I had inserted there didn't show up in my post. One reason I hate using my tablet because I don't easily catch these errors quick enough.

Maybe the women turned loonie because of David. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I have been meaning to post about the lunch scene with Vince and Eileen. It was something small, but significant. When the waitress walked away after making the suggestion about the half-and-half lunch, Vince mentioned how nice she is while Eileen also mentioned something complimentary about her. Nothing big, but I love when people acknowledge those who are serving them. I got the vibe that they see this waitress regularly and they appreciate her.

• Love 12

You're right. So far, they're all pretty boring but at least they had "something" to say.  Kyle's scenes with the ear piercing and at Portia's acting class were especially bad.  

I'm OK without any major drama and conflicts for now but we all know that won't last.  LisaR is bound to stir up whatever she can and I have a feeling the others won't be thrilled to have Ericka around.

• Love 3

You're right. So far, they're all pretty boring but at least they had "something" to say.  Kyle's scenes with the ear piercing and at Portia's acting class were especially bad.  

I'm OK without any major drama and conflicts for now but we all know that won't last.  LisaR is bound to stir up whatever she can and I have a feeling the others won't be thrilled to have Ericka around.

LOL, from the looks of things, it is NOT LisaR that starts it but Eileen...........gossiping! LOL

• Love 1

LOL, from the looks of things, it is NOT LisaR that starts it but Eileen...........gossiping! LOL

Yeah - Eileen surprised me.  I didn't expect her to bring it up to Yolanda.  This is her second HW season and she's "bringing it" early.  Even though she repeated the gossip, LisaR sowed that seed.  LOL

• Love 4

In regard to HarryHamlin being 15th on LisaR's phone.  I think they are talking about the Favorites.  Those are not in alpha order and just go to the back of the line as you add them.  

Also, the picture of Kristen Alphonso and Lisa R was over 20 years ago.  I am Lisa's age, I was as cute as a button 20 years ago.  Still am, just different and older.  

• Love 3

The issue is my tablet kept wanting to insert a double "H" and I knew it wasn't spelled that way, but then I began to question it. I then put "double h and ?", except the question mark I had inserted there didn't show up in my post. One reason I hate using my tablet because I don't easily catch these errors quick enough.

It really is confusing, since there are two different names to begin with, and then autocorrect adds a whole new layer of craziness.  Appropriate, I guess, considering what the name represents!

• Love 2

I don't think it is ageist to look at the twenty year old picture of Lisa Rinna and take some critical issue.  Growing older is a fact of life.  Clearly showing the signs of age is something to be proud of.  But showing signs of willfully attempting to look like the prototype of Disney's Blowup Princess for Adult Private Fun is worth a few jabs in my opinion.  I mean if it was just age, I'd be all for it.  But, and not just the lips ,but whatever she did to her eyes, and what she has done in those twenty years actually makes her look like a caricature of herself.

I do think she is pretty in some ways.  Without any idea of what she was born looking like.  But there is also something just a little too cartoon character about the work she has had done to herself when comparing, not so much the time gone by, the the time gone in.  Not well spent in my opinion.

• Love 2

But is it gossip if Eileen is bringing it up to the person being gossiped about?

I like the day to day stuff. I hope they keep that aspect as well as mixing in some drama. I'm all good with drama, but I don't want scenes with people rehashing the drama...have the drama, but also shoe the women in their day to day stuff as well.

The scene between Eileen and Vince was interesting. Classic Mars and venus..but I wish the show still had all the husbands get interviewed. I think hearing Vince'S perspective on that scene would have been interesting. It just feelseems incomplete only hearing Eileen take and not vince's.

Plus, I did like the scene of kyle with portia at her acting lesson..didn't get why the ear pierce scene was included.

• Love 1

But is it gossip if Eileen is bringing it up to the person being gossiped about?

I like the day to day stuff. I hope they keep that aspect as well as mixing in some drama. I'm all good with drama, but I don't want scenes with people rehashing the drama...have the drama, but also shoe the women in their day to day stuff as well.

The scene between Eileen and Vince was interesting. Classic Mars and venus..but I wish the show still had all the husbands get interviewed. I think hearing Vince'S perspective on that scene would have been interesting. It just feelseems incomplete only hearing Eileen take and not vince's.

Plus, I did like the scene of kyle with portia at her acting lesson..didn't get why the ear pierce scene was included.

Yes, it is spreading gossip even if it is to the person that was discussed IMO. Especially since she, Eileen, advised LisaR to talk to Yolanda herself and LisaR said she would. AND LisaR apologized to LisaV, Kyle and Eileen for talking about/questioning Yolanda's health issues/claims.

• Love 1

I remember back in 1993, I was in HS. I was at my friends bf's house (who was in college!) and we were watching Days. When "Billy" came on, (Lisa Rinna) my friends bf said, "Those are dick sucking lips!" and howled with delight. To think they are larger now is purely to indulge male fantasies, imo. She's gross. 

We took my 13 year old niece to the tattoo parlor on Saturday to have the piercer do her ears.  We were in and out in about 5 minutes including paperwork and there were no tears except for a few from her 7 yr old little brother who was nervous about his sister getting hurt.  I guess if it was that was that easy for Sofia there wouldn't have been a scene for the show.

• Love 1