Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Over

In the future, the FBI computer system is hacked and confidential files go public leading Alex to the conclusion that a second bomb is in play somewhere in NYC. Back at Quantico, the recruits are given individual assignments only to realize they are all connected as part of a lesson to look at the bigger picture.

In the department of actually interesting character writing, I liked Simon's dismay at realizing that many of his favourite moments with Raina were actually with Nimah.

Given the FBI's ongoing, staggering incompetence, I wonder how much effort Alex had to put into communicating who she was once she walked right into their headquarters?

• Love 8

When Shelby said to Natalie, "Caleb doesn't have secrets," I desperately wanted Natalie's response to be "Bitch, are you new?"

Thank goodness Alex turned herself in. This FBI was never gonna find her.

If Raina didn't want to be in the FBI, why is she still there? Speaking of Raina...so she likes Simon who's not that into her, while Simon likes Nimah, who's not that into him. This is gonna present a problem.

I kind of want Caleb to fall into the nearest hot fire and stay there. He can take his awful father with him. That man is the definition of Ain't Shit.

I did think it was funny when Ryan called Simon Waldo during the faux sting in the park.

• Love 12

I think the hacker group pair are better agents than the actual agents.  I mean, they managed to infiltrate a locked down area and escape with the suspect to an airport.  Though it seems from the preview

that they weren't actually able to get Booth safely away.

Looks like the profile Caleb was looking at a few episodes back of "Mark Ryan" (or whatever the name was, with a picture of Caleb himself) was a fake one to infiltrate (?) another cult-like group?

Edited by stacey
Please spoiler tag preview information in here as a courtesy. Thanks.

The FBI really should hire that hacker duo.  Those two get shit done!  Hacked in the FBI database with ease.  Hack a van and managed to get everyone out of a six block radius, and not be detected.  Even get access to a helicopter!  Now, those two I could see having the tools to protect the country, unlike the recruits in the flashbacks, whose training seems to consist of stupid missions that always have a "twist", and everyone seems to spend more time on their petty personal drama and family issues, instead of the actual mission.

If what Liam told Alex is true (and Miranda seemed to confirm it), all of this seems to be boiling down to a mission in Omaha, that involved Liam and Alex's dad.  Basically, it went very badly, and two hundred people died.  Instead of admitting this, a whole bunch of agents cover it up instead, including some who are currently in lofty positions in the agency.  I'm guessing that is going to be the reason Alex is being set-up.  Of course, it sounded Miranda might have known more, but she's now been attacked, which.... again, we know she is alive in the present, so not much drama there.

Caleb jokingly saying he is still seventeen or whatever, at least shows that the writers have some awareness over how immature he acts and sounds.  Too bad he and Shelby are still a thing in Quantico, which is only less worse then all the stupid shit going on with those two and his father in the present.  Ah, making your son cover-up your affair with the mistress, who is your former girlfriend, all because that might ruin your wife's chances at getting elected.  Father of the Year, right there!

Should have known they would set-up a love triangle with Simon and the twins.  Even though Raina has been the one crushing on him, it is Nimah who he seems more interested in.  Also, it looks like Raina in general, is unhappy over how Nimah seems to be outshining her and hogging all the attention from their friends.

Thank goodness Alex turned herself in.  This whole manhunt was going nowhere, so maybe this will change things.

I'm guessing Shelby's half sister is somehow going to be the reason she and Alex had a major falling out.

Smooth, ABC.  No new episode next week, so it would be the best opportunity for me to try and quit, but then you show that 

Oded Fehr will be appearing

, and now I have to keep watching.

• Love 5

Ah, making your son cover-up your affair with the mistress, who is your former girlfriend, all because that might ruin your wife's chances at getting elected.  Father of the Year, right there!

At the expense of allowing an innocent agent to take the fall for the bombing, while the real terrorist goes free.

Thank goodness Alex turned herself in.

In a daring operation, agents of the FBI today aprehended wanted terrorist Alex Parrish as she attempted to evade capture by walking into Manhunt Central and shouting "It's me!  Here I am!"

• Love 17
Given the FBI's ongoing, staggering incompetence, I wonder how much effort Alex had to put into communicating who she was once she walked right into their headquarters?

Not much if she went in with wearing a bulky loose-fitting jacket.  I mean that thing just screams 'bomb vest' to me and I don't have a standing 'shoot to kill' order backing me up.  Any one of those guys would have been following orders if they'd blown her brains out.

But wow, is this FBI stupid.  They know they've got Alex penned into a 5 block area, so they can't start the door-to-door without a bullhorned high-school-style pep talk?  I'd also love to know how long it takes like all the agents in the world to kick down all the doors within the cordoned off area.  Maybe an hour, if they go slow and clear every room?  How'd they have enough time for home surgery and for help to arrive?  

Good thing treating bullet wounds is simple matter for untrained people, just fish the slug out with your filthy fingers and stitch the hole shut.  

And correct me if I'm wrong, but did the two hackers get into the search zone by saying 'we live here'?   And get out of it by hacking into and remotely piloting a vehicle to come pick them up?  I know modern cars run on computers but they can now put it in gear and steer it?  This seems like the kinda bullshit they'd include so that the other bullshit seems almost plausible.

Let's talk a bit about Agent Cougartown's plans.  He was part of a big fuckup back in '93, which he covered up and is desperate to keep from coming to light.  So the best way to keep his deep dark secret is to give Alex details she'll never ever figure out on her own because you buried all the evidence 20 years ago.  Then ask her not to look into it.  Smart. 

Shelby: Sexytimes are over, Caleb, you betrayed me.

Caleb: Let me explain - I'm even more fucked up than you know.

Shelby: Oh, I can't stay mad at you.  

Mrs. Pootel: Even in a show that makes no sense, this shit here makes no sense.

And Charlie shot Miranda? I thought he was committing suicide when she got that call.

Don't know but it would be understandable.  He seemed to be bouncing back after his mom let him glimpse a life of honor and among honorable people, when she basically said 'yeah, you can't join cuz we don't admit scum'.  Some inspired parenting there, Miranda.

"Going to Quantico was the hardest thing I've ever done."  Really, Alex?  Shooting your dad stone dead comes in second?

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 14

Not much if she went in with wearing a bulky loose-fitting jacket.  I mean that thing just screams 'bomb vest' to me and I don't have a standing 'shoot to kill' order backing me up.  Any one of those guys would have been following orders if they'd blown her brains out.

And then the first thing she says is "There’s another bomb hidden someplace in New York City, I can’t tell you where it is, but if you don’t find it fast, it’s all over" which doesn't sound like a threat at all. Nooooooo.

• Love 9

Oh man this show is ridiculous.  I do not even know where to start.

I guess I will start with Alex just cutting open a person's stomach and poking her finger around with no idea if the bullet hit a organ or blood vessels or whatever.

The hackers are smarter than anyone else on this show but REALLY they were are able to get an helicopter??

Really  lets throw in a  cult too?

Bring your kid  to hear classified information day at work.

And maybe my favorite while in the park the entire class of trainees trying to be inconspicuous by having wires sticking out of everyone's ear.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 18

Maybe the FBI can help me figure out why I am still watching a show that is this ridiculous!?

It's pretty obvious Alex is going to be the "hero" at the end of all this.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1

So in Quantico, Alex was framed by the terrorists. In real life....I see what you did show, but really?

If you're trying to not be suspicious, then is white wires sticking out of your ears kind of going against that? Especially since all of the girls, minus Nimah, left their hairs up instead of trying to hide the wires. When Booth and Simon were arguing, I was confused as to how anyone bought that. Their wires weren't that hard to see.

I don't get why Shelby still likes Caleb when every episode it shows us how horrible he is. He's a bit better in the future, but bleh. I did find it funny that both he and Nathalie immediately turned in the person that they love. At least with Nathalie, there was another woman. But Caleb? Because Shelby lied about who called her? Even after his story, I kind of wished Shelby just said "I'm sorry you went through that, but what you did to me...I just can't be with you." Caleb and his dad are horrible.

I found it funny that Miranda said that she knows all of her trainees' secrets. lol.

It seems like this show is telling us that if you want to save the world, going to Quantico is the wrong thing to do. Becoming a hacker is the best thing. Those guys have so many skills lol.

Booth...someone really needs to get him some medical attention. Alex isn't a doctor and might have caused some serious damage to him.

Is Simon going to be a bad guy now? And the only reason he decided to go this route is because he can't get anymore loving from the twins? Quantico and the FBI really need to have a strict no relationship rule in place. It seems like nothing happens unless there's a romantic twist to it. Liam and Alex's mom probably hooked up, which was the reason why her dad did some shady stuff too.

• Love 5

So...what are the odds that the second bomb is in FBI's (temporary) headquarters? Just saying, it would cause for maximum drama, and would add to why someone would frame Alex. 

Oh, a true love triangle, and between two sisters! Of course! What are the odds that Nimah will grow to like Simon in that way? Yeah, I know how you work, show. You're Shonda-lite, or at least a Shonda wannabe. 

Caleb continues to be one of the worst human beings on this show, but I can see where he gets it from. But I'm not surprised; Mark Pellegrino apparently can't play anything but morally grey or downright evil. Seriously, what does Shelby see in him? She's no knight in shining armour herself, as she is sleeping with Caleb's dad, but still. 

So, that's supposedly Liam's big secret? He and Alex's dad were part of a cover up? And you relay all of this to Alex and then ask her to let it go? Have you met her? Also, Caleb's secret? Just seemed for him to say 'oh yeah, I was part of shady activities too....but nobody really truly loved me like you do!'. Blech. I still don't buy it. I don't even think either actors are selling this supposed grand romance.

I like Priyanka Chopra (I'm in a Bollywood class in university right now), but my god, she plays Alex as very self righteous. 

I love the hackers, but I have a feeling they'll be sacrificing their lives for stupid Alex by the end of the season. 

Thank god I'm not the only one annoyed by the wires in the ear. I also was annoyed by Alex catching the suspect and then drawing attention to herself. I'm pretty sure Miranda made it clear to not draw attention. Also, what, did the 'framing' exercise indicate that someone higher up is the actual terrorist and they were doing testing? Or was this some kind of awkward parallel that they decided to make eight episodes in? Or does it all actually mean something?

So, Miranda got shot. I'm pretty sure it wasn't her son. And Booth is shot and actually trusts Alex, a non-medical professional, to scoop out the bullet. Great job Nathalie, you could have actually almost killed him by letting them both go.

• Love 1
Also, what, did the 'framing' exercise indicate that someone higher up is the actual terrorist and they were doing testing?

The parallelling was pretty ridiculous, but not nearly as the participation of the higher-up super-agents in a middling training exercise.  I like how they all nodded, impressed, that the trainees read the case files (like they were told), did no actual investigative work, and guessed that they were linked together (because Agent Cougartown told them they were linked together).  Amazing work there, cadets, roughly as impressive as reheating a can of beans by following the instructions.  At least you all decided not to open your 'presentation' with a joke, as I'm pretty sure the presentation was the joke.  Also good to see that senior FBI agents have plenty of time for sitting around listening to shit instead of, you know, investigating crime.  

And Booth is shot and actually trusts Alex, a non-medical professional, to scoop out the bullet. Great job Nathalie, you could have actually almost killed him by letting them both go.

Is there an MD in the house?  Question: is there even a tiny chance that Booth would survive such inept 'doctoring'?  Seems like he'd probably be better off if they left the bullet in, or at least, no worse off.

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 1

I mean, I'll suspend disbelief for the TV trope that someone was "grazed" by a bullet and they get stitched up by an amateur. But rooting around in someone's gut for a bullet like you are trying to plant tulip bulbs? COME ON.

I just wish they'd kill all the supposed romantic relationships. They are so shallow and ill-formed. At least some of the platonic friendships seem slightly better fleshed out. But that interaction between Caleb and Shelby, with his cult reveal, made no sense at all. She was rightfully angry with him, and I could see nothing in his speech that would make it logical she'd take him back. So weird.

Did Michael shoot his mom? Or did a kidnapper do it? Do we know? I feel like I missed something. Did Alex hear a shot?

Overall, I'm just so confused. It's still my mindless Monday morning show, but now it's mindless because I literally can't figure out what's happening. Ha ha.

• Love 2

I'm not sure how many NATs are left now, but it looked like around 20?  For the training exercise in the park, they were all supposed to find any of these 10 suspects?  While not causing a panic and being surreptitious?  All of them had these huge honking ear pieces with wires dangling from them.   They would touch their ear or something to speak.   Like that doesn't look odd or unnatural to any of the public.

Looks to me like Liam set Alex up for the bomb.  He set her up during the training exercise, and he probably set her up here.  We are being led to believe that it was Clayton Haas but it probably has something to do with Liam and that Omaha coverup.

• Love 2

When they raise their hands to their ear, they are really stealthily raising their wrist to their mouth.  They need to talk into a microphone, which is concealed at their wrist.

And the wires to their ears are actually thin, transparent, plastic tubes.  The other end of the tube goes to a micro-speaker on their transceiver.  Transparent tubes are supposedly less noticeable than an actual wire.  

Why, in this day and age, they aren't using a bluetooth earbud, I couldn't say.

• Love 5

Oh, I know what they were doing with their wrist, it was just laughably obvious to me.  I saw either Caleb or Shelby with what looked like a huge honking coiled telephone wire dangling from their ear into their shirt.  It'd be extremely evident to anyone who was standing near them.  Especially if they are pushing their wrists to their mouths and talking to apparently nobody.  It'd be a lot more surreptitious if they just pretended they were talking to someone on their cell phones.

Add my vote to Caleb 's dad being a treasonous ass. Honorable mention for Caleb going along with deleting the emails, covering up his dad's affair and Alex's possible innocence. I hope the HackerDuel have copies. And Shelby is soooooo stupid in the pas and present.

Smooth, ABC.  No new episode next week, so it would be the best opportunity for me to try and quit, but then you show that

Oded Fehr will be appearing

, and now I have to keep watching.

OMG, really?? *drops dead on floor*. Yeah, I'm watching for this ALONE. *fans self*

• Love 10

I did think it was funny when Ryan called Simon Waldo during the faux sting in the park.

I think this may be the only time Quantico intentionally made me laugh.

Is there an MD in the house?  Question: is there even a tiny chance that Booth would survive such inept 'doctoring'?  Seems like he'd probably be better off if they left the bullet in, or at least, no worse off.

I'm not a doctor, but he definitely would've been better off if they left the bullet in. I don't know what worse way they;re going to find to torture him next ep-- that already looked like horrible torture.

The FBI really should hire that hacker duo.  Those two get shit done!  Hacked in the FBI database with ease.  Hack a van and managed to get everyone out of a six block radius, and not be detected.  Even get access to a helicopter!  Now, those two I could see having the tools to protect the country, unlike the recruits in the flashbacks, whose training seems to consist of stupid missions that always have a "twist", and everyone seems to spend more time on their petty personal drama and family issues, instead of the actual mission.

Moreso than the so called Quantico training.

Bullet was probably fine in there since it didn't seem to hit an artery, but it was in a superficial area that has a lot of muscle and fat so you could fish it out. But he will probably get an infection from sewing it up, and there is probably internal bleeding.... But seriously, this show is so WTF is anyone surprised that Alex is now as good as a surgeon?

Next week looks intriguing now that Alex is not on the run. I keep coming back every week for the mindless entertainment, no matter how plausible it all is. Plus, yummy eye candy next week!

• Love 1

The developments between Simon and the twins were the highlight for me. Very predictable but I thought all of the actors played it well. But gosh the set up for the twins still sucks. One can't even enjoy the few days they have off if the other one decides to go out. That is just cruel. 

I thought this episode was a lot of set up for future episodes which was why it was kind of boring. But it seems like they are narrowing down the mystery a bit and that is very welcome. It was getting annoying with the constant fake outs with each class member. I hope that is at least done with now. Though I'm guessing we'll now be trying to figure out which higher up is behind all this. 

I did lol at the obvious earpieces in the park scene. That just seemed silly and I can't figure out if the show as trying to poke fun at itself there or if the attention to detail is just that poor? I'm hoping it is the former because a show with a budget like this shouldn't be that sloppy right? 

Miranda's bit in this episode was weird. We know she's alive so there was no suspense there. I hope what happened to her ties into the larger mystery and isn't yet another side mystery. 

Caleb was clearly in a Scientology-like place. 

• Love 1

I didn't get that part. Is he suppose to be undercover? I know this FBI is the dumb FBI but who on earth would send Caleb of all people undercover?

Also why is Ryan still at Quantico? FBI agents don't get to decide they're staying in training, they go where they're told.

I had to laugh at Caleb complaining Brandon and Natalie were taking longer.

• Love 2

I suspect that the obvious earpieces were to alert the locals in the park that another batch of inept NATs were being let loose to play FBI again. After all, the NATs were supposed to treat it like a real situation, so imagine if the canister had opened in the middle of the park and one of them shouted "It's weaponized Ebola, dammit! We are so screwed!". Chaos.

I get that Simon's favorite moments with the Wonder Twins were with Nimah, but Raina seems to be the personality they both put forth before the reveal and that seemed what he was so attracted to. And which one had the kiss and hijab-removal scene with him? Was it Raina, or Nimah trying to help her sister our by speeding things up?

Shelby's dad (RIP) didn't do a very good job of taking care of his love child, IMO. A good start would have been to get mother and child the heck out of Saudi Arabia. Money is nice, but it doesn't help much when you're an unmarried mother dealing with the Wahabbist moral police.

• Love 2

I tried. I really did. But MAN, this show...

The writing is so earnest, creative writing 101. Non-stop cliches, bad acting, bad editing, stupid stupid plots. The dialogue is just SO bad, "Being free isn't the same as having your freedom!"--wow, couldn't an dialogue editor have finessed that line a little bit? So that it wasn't so pedestrian? Yeesh.

The actors playing Caleb and Shelby are baaaaaad and bland and forced to recite some terrible lines. That is enough of their tortured FWB to relationship crap. I can't imagine anyone cares.

Alex yelling at someone about some secret they kept for her is really getting tiresome. Must she learn some deep dark secret every single episode? Every episode is "What's YOUR secret?! How could you not tell me, Liam/Caleb/Ryan/Shelby/Simon?!!!!". Practically every scene. There will be nothing to discover about these characters in season 2 (let's hope they don't get one). It's kind of amazing that as much as these characters have revealed about themselves how utterly thin they are, there's no depth to anything.

• Love 2

I'm assuming Ryan is staying because, as we know, he's still supposed to be on Double Secret Probation.

Which is SO secret that Liam can send him back into the field without completing retraining, because nobody knows about it. Because Liam made it up! There is no Double Secret Probation!

At this point, with the level of logic this show is currently exhibiting, I am waiting for the NATS to band together and attack Quantico's homecoming parade in a glorious last stand.

• Love 2
I get that Simon's favorite moments with the Wonder Twins were with Nimah, but Raina seems to be the personality they both put forth before the reveal and that seemed what he was so attracted to. And which one had the kiss and hijab-removal scene with him? Was it Raina, or Nimah trying to help her sister our by speeding things up?

I'm fairly certain that he kissed Raina, since Nimah doesn't really want anything to do with him and wouldn't kiss him if she had the choice.

• Love 3

I'm confused by how it is possible that Raina and Nimah's secret is being kept given all the people they must have come into contact with at the FBI headquarters.  Did everyone at headquarters take an oath not reveal their secret?  I guess my thought is that the more people who know their secret, the harder it will be to keep, yet over the past two episodes we've gone from the cadets finding out to Nimah and Raina walking around FBI headquarters like it was nothing. 

And I did love that the office Caleb and his dad went into at the bank(?) the FBI is using as its headquarters to investigate the Grand Central Station bombing had a wall that appeared to only extend halfway to the ceiling, so anyone standing next to the wall could hear what they were talking about.   

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 3

One of the twins moved into Alex's room.  Which suggests that after she moved out of her room with Shelby, she was by herself.  Why can't everyone get their own room now?  More than half of the original 50 recruits have washed out.  Is it because the Academy wants people to have roommates for the camaraderie/bonding?  Seems like Caleb and Brandon are roommates.  Does that mean Shelby and Natalie are roommates too?

I didn't get that part. Is he suppose to be undercover? I know this FBI is the dumb FBI but who on earth would send Caleb of all people undercover?

I didn't fully follow it either.  But from the way he described how they "did things" to him and the way he looked like an impressionable cleancut nerd and the guy who met with him, I thought it seemed like some sort of gay cult and that he was some sort of sex slave.  I have no idea what the purpose of him going undercover is though, if that's what he was supposed to be doing.

• Love 2
But from the way he described how they "did things" to him and the way he looked like an impressionable cleancut nerd and the guy who met with him, I thought it seemed like some sort of gay cult and that he was some sort of sex slave.  I have no idea what the purpose of him going undercover is though, if that's what he was supposed to be doing.

Is there such a thing as a gay cult that turns people into sex slaves?  That sounds like the plot to a bad porn movie.  I mean, this show is bad enough to go that route, but I figured what we saw was Caleb attempting to get revenge on whatever cult his father had to free him from.   

More than half of the original 50 recruits have washed out.  Is it because the Academy wants people to have roommates for the camaraderie/bonding?  Seems like Caleb and Brandon are roommates.  Does that mean Shelby and Natalie are roommates too?

It looks like some of the group have roommates and others do not.  I think Raina is living alone, no?  Or is that Nimah?   

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 1

Miranda's bit in this episode was weird. We know she's alive so there was no suspense there. I hope what happened to her ties into the larger mystery and isn't yet another side mystery.

It's an example of the flashforward/flashback/timeline messing up any attempt at suspense that they tried to achieve.

I didn't fully follow it either.  But from the way he described how they "did things" to him and the way he looked like an impressionable cleancut nerd and the guy who met with him, I thought it seemed like some sort of gay cult and that he was some sort of sex slave.  I have no idea what the purpose of him going undercover is though, if that's what he was supposed to be doing.

For a second I thought it was a flashback until I realized it wasn't. The reason I thought Scientology was the way that creepy guy told him to prepare for his intake or whatever. It sounded very much like the Scientology auditing process. 

For a second I thought it was a flashback until I realized it wasn't. The reason I thought Scientology was the way that creepy guy told him to prepare for his intake or whatever. It sounded very much like the Scientology auditing process.

Yeah I thought it was a flashback at first.

If we hadn't seen his family I would wonder if Caleb was the undercover persona. Maybe it still is. 'Mark' is what Caleb really want and Quantico for him is proving his family wrong? I have no idea.

It looks like some of the group have roommates and others do not.  I think Raina is living alone, no?  Or is that Nimah?   

Raina is the one that wears the hijab that likes Simon, right?  She stayed in the original room and doesn't have a roommate.  But I think that's because that room only ever had one bed to begin with?  We saw in a previous episode when both twins were in the room that one had to sleep on chairs or the couch or something.

I think that room was always set up to be a private room.  It is a single and has its own bathroom that doesn't connect with another room, like Ryan and Alex used to share.  I guess maybe they anticipated a female Muslim recruit.

It looked to me as if Alex had to unleash her luxurious locks for the F.B.I. to realize that it was she turning herself in!

And then the first thing she says is "There’s another bomb hidden someplace in New York City, I can’t tell you where it is, but if you don’t find it fast, it’s all over" which doesn't sound like a threat at all. Nooooooo.

LOL! I swear this entire show is propaganda BY the F.B.I. to get real life terrorists and the like to let down their guard!

• Love 4

And I did love that the office Caleb and his dad went into at the bank(?) the FBI is using as its headquarters to investigate the Grand Central Station bombing had a wall that appeared to only extend halfway to the ceiling, so anyone standing next to the wall could hear what they were talking about.

I noticed that - and have seen it in other shows where the characters go into an office and shut the door to have a private conversation. What's the point if the wall doesn't go all the way up to the ceiling?

Not only were the coiled wire of their ear pieces horribly obvious, but Alex loudly announcing she'd spotted the suspect and proceeding to chase him was asinine. Apparently they all need to take a refresher class in Being Stealth 101.

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Love 2

Apparently they all need to take a refresher class in Being Stealth 101.

That's what they should've learned from the Quantico training and all the terrorist plot does is expose how incompetent all of it is.

The instructors act like they're clever trying to one up the students but in the end, nothing of value is actually being learned and it's more detrimental than actually learning important skills.

• Love 2

NOTE: I am very very flummoxed. I admit to be somewhat hate-watching (and clearly only when there's nothing else on the DVR...) But y'all have way more detail than I gleaned from this ep. Help!

Yeah I thought it was a flashback at first.

If we hadn't seen his family I would wonder if Caleb was the undercover persona. Maybe it still is. 'Mark' is what Caleb really want and Quantico for him is proving his family wrong? I have no idea.

Um. I thought it was a flashback until just NOW. 'splain? What made you realize it wasn't?

Everyone has them. Maybe (especially?) even terrorists.

http://previously.tv/quantico/parental-issues/"> Read the story

Didn't Miranda say "Charlie" while gasping for air as she bled out? Is the son's name Charlie? Is Michael someone else?

Does Alex, in Quantico time, know that Miranda and Agent Cougartown used to be a thing?

Whose house did they break into so Alex could perform a MASH surgery on their DR table? And they lucked out the people weren't home? Or was that the house that the Open Cell (from last one-off of 24 - this group could really use Chloe's joie de vivre) group used to tape Alex's "I didn't do it" speech? 

Do we think the Open Cell people are the terrorists??????? (I legit don't know this group's name. Anonymous/Fawkes? Wikileaks?)