Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Guessing time: Ridge and Thorne will fight over and flirt with Brooke until her divorce is final. She will be torn but stick with Ridge. The day before wedding she sees Ridge in a clinch with Quinn (again!) and runs off with Thorne abruptly marrying him. Days later she wonders..."was this a mistake?" 

Steffi has baby and gets praised from here to Jupiter for her fierce Momma Bear instincts and being Milfiest Milf ...or...

loses baby and it becomes fodder for Emmy reel maybe it's born sick and needs transplant or blood which reveals paternity. 

Both Steffi made up in my head scenarios are gagsville but I don't mind a Brooke lead love story I'm kinda interested in seeing where they go with Thorne. 

• Love 5

Oh, please not another round of  Fauxdi constantly stroking her belly and Liam talking to the fetus.  It was sickening enough the first time around.

I have had just about enough of Brooke's vapid simpering over Sludge. However, when she was announcing her engagement to Thorne, she acted about as enthusiastic as one who was headed to the dentist.  I'll bet that KKL can barely conceal her disappointment of being saddled with that cretin (Sludge) again when a yummy specimen like Thorne is right under her own roof. Guess he'll have to pack up and leave pretty soon.  How can a woman who's been around the block as many times as Brooke and in her mid-50s, stand there and let men tell her what man is right for her, what she needs in a man, etc.

I'm frankly getting nauseous about the fawning and undeserved praise that is constantly being heaped on Brooke and Steffy (both to their faces and behind their backs.)  Neither one of them are saints, and yeah, if I were a man, I'd think more than twice about getting involved with either one. I actually just want for Brooke and Ridge to get married once and forever and then Brooke can go disappear to the back burner. It's always going to be the same story repeated endlessly until one of them dies. She's never going to get a clue and I am so tired of the same old excuse "well, they have such a l-o-n-g history." So what?

I wish that morose $Bill would snap and confess his ONS to Wyatt. That would be leverage for when Watie is revealed.

I agree that Thorne had no business spilling the tea about Quidge to Rick and Maya. That was Eric's secret to share, if an when he chose to. This is like middle school where kids sneak around behind each other's back to gossip, divide and conquer.

• Love 11

I am glad Thorne is telling the big secret, they should know who Quinn is and where Eric's head is about it. If he has forgiven her then big whoop. He can defend it. If he's uncomfortable about it then too bad maybe he should rethink that decision.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Guessing time: Ridge and Thorne will fight over and flirt with Brooke until her divorce is final. She will be torn but stick with Ridge. The day before wedding she sees Ridge in a clinch with Quinn (again!) and runs off with Thorne abruptly marrying him. Days later she wonders..."was this a mistake?" 

Oh, God, that DOES sound like something the hacks would do!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Just a short while ago, Bill was obsessed with Sky now its Stuffy. Two objects than can't show emotion.  

The difference being I'll miss Skye once it disappears for good.

Good god, I caught the first ten minutes of today's show on break. My favorite part was the opening credits because no one was opening their dumb yaps. 

I didn't think there was anything I was looking forward to less than Steffy playing victim throughout this pregnancy (regardless of whether the baby makes it or not or whether TPTB hopefully pull a Jennifer Munson and SORAS this kid in utero) or the inevitable Lope reunion and/or Lope vs Lally Waffle Bowl But then I got to see Thorne and Rick conspiring against Ridge.

No. NO. Nope. I can suck it up to sit through Thorne pissing on Ridge by himself with enough vodka and the medicinal grade cannabis. He's had decades of being legitimately shat upon and his change into..this is a bit more understandable, if OOC to everything we know of him.

Rick can fuck off, however. Everything he's thrown on Ridge can be thrown right back into his face, and that's just within recent memory. Thorne has gone against Ridge, but I'm hard pressed to think of when he's done so at the expense of others, the way Rick has done when he used his illness to squeeze Ridge out; when he had his own cousin shipped off to woo his niece, and the tragic chain of events that set off; when he leaked designs to Jackie M, humiliating his father; when he decided to bully people like Aly and Ivy who had nothing at all to do with anything CaRidge were involved in.

I can't deal with Steffy and Rick's BS together, so I'll stick to recaps here. :/

So, um....where's Sally been?

• Love 4

I’ve been wondering where Sally has been, too. I guess she’ll eventually be in Liam’s orbit again with the fallout of the baby reveal but that could be a while. Then nuHope is starting in January. Where does that leave her? I know the actress had a chem test with SC which doesn’t mean much but if she is going to be paired with with Liam again where does that leave Sally? Please tell me they aren’t doing a Liam, Steffy, Sally & Hope quadrangle. LOL!!!! There’s too many young girls on this show and not enough men in that age range. Also, WTH is going on with Wyatt & Katie? Is Bill ever going to find out? 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Just a short while ago, Bill was obsessed with Sky now its Stuffy. Two objects than can't show emotion.  

The difference being I'll miss Skye once it disappears for good.

Good one, @Anna Yolei :)

16 hours ago, SingerIslander said:

B&B usually does an abrupt U-turn whenever they mess up a story this badly, and I can't believe that they intend for NuThorne to come across as unlikable (IMO). 

As far as I'm concerned, Ridge gets the gold in the unlikable Olympics, so it's all good with me :)

• Love 3
On 12/18/2017 at 1:01 AM, bannana said:

So, I have a question.  I thought that Thorne was with Taylor, even after Aly died.  Did Show ever explain their split and where Taylor is now?

And is she still in her pajamas?

• Love 6
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I’ve been wondering where Sally has been, too. I guess she’ll eventually be in Liam’s orbit again with the fallout of the baby reveal but that could be a while. Then nuHope is starting in January. Where does that leave her? I know the actress had a chem test with SC which doesn’t mean much but if she is going to be paired with with Liam again where does that leave Sally? Please tell me they aren’t doing a Liam, Steffy, Sally & Hope quadrangle. LOL!!!! There’s too many young girls on this show and not enough men in that age range. Also, WTH is going on with Wyatt & Katie? Is Bill ever going to find out? 

I don't think the show even knows what they're gonna do with Sally and Hope. Liam is too old for this triangle crap, but if they're gonna do it,keep him with his original duo like they did with Ridge with Taylor and Brooke. Bringing in new women to be chewed up and spit out is exactly the crap they need to move Liam away from.

Hope is the obvious one to bring into this story as her blowing up Steffy and Bill's secret would be the sweetest revenge and she's the perfect one to help Liam navigate his issues with his potential sibling since Hope was just like that affair baby at one point. They could swerve with Hope blowing it up but Sally being the one he leans on. Hope's free to be the spoiler with Watie.

I hate to say it but this show is know for abruptly ending an actress' story and that be it. Sasha, Ivy and Caroline suddenly went from being pivotal to groveling at a wedding/on a plane out of town/having a divorce dinner and shuttled off the show. With Spectra blown up, Sally's story could be over despite the obvious of having Thorne as the company benefactor and Aly Designs be part of Spectra. Sally could also be taking a time out as they figure things out. Liam was MIA after the Feb wedding through August with sporadic appearances until they launched him as the anti-Bill. Maybe they figure they're going to use her a lot in 3 months after Whatever happens with Thorne/Brooke/Ridge culminates.

• Love 8

Well, I hope if they do keep Sally that Hope arrives 100% over Liam, never to want him back, and allies with Sally as a partner for Liam.  Otherwise, I fear Hope, Steffy, and Sally will be doing the typical B&B catfight, because we all know all women hate each other & view each other as rivals.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope is the obvious one to bring into this story as her blowing up Steffy and Bill's secret would be the sweetest revenge and she's the perfect one to help Liam navigate his issues with his potential sibling since Hope was just like that affair baby at one point. They could swerve with Hope blowing it up but Sally being the one he leans on. Hope's free to be the spoiler with Watie.

Oh yeah, that does make a lot more sense.  Hope and Liam move on from one another, we get Lally without it being an immediate revenge boink and Watie gets a much needed shot in the arm.

Which is why I expect the exact opposite to happen.

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sally could also be taking a time out as they figure things out. Liam was MIA after the Feb wedding through August with sporadic appearances until they launched him as the anti-Bill.

I thought part of that was due to SC wanting time off with his new baby. After the previous year of WE WUZ WOBBED, I can't say I missed his character. At all. But it was a much needed reworking when he did return full time.

I do hope that's what it is, but TIIC have made far more stupid decisions.

• Love 4

Don Diamont better have gotten a bonus as his cameo as Baby Boy Spencer. Liam dropping that baby on her chest and booking out of that delivery room was hilarious.

Katie is singing it from the rooftops- Wyatt knows his way around a woman's body. 

I'm already over Liam's exuberance over Steffy being pregnant. We're only in Day 2 and it's over the top and depressing as we wait for the countdown to the boom being lowered.

Damn, Bill really wasn't doing the math until Steffy hinted at him and then the penny dropped that his grandchild could be (gulp) his kid. Don Diamont did good playing the dawning realization. 

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 19

Why is Maya dressed like a woman in her 70’s? Between the Donna Reed hair style & bow tie I was half expecting her to start vacuuming the rugs in the office with dinner on the table and ready for Rick. LOL!!!!!

• Love 9

Maya was hilariously intentionally unintentionally obtuse with perhaps the two most inappropriate women given that it's known Steffy had a miscarriage and Nicole has fertility issues and her only biological child is the one May is gushing about. I mean how damn heartless can you be to have sent your sister away to get her away from the kid and then go overboard gushing about how Lizzie has a play date and Rick is playing Santa and I know this may rip your heart out, Nicole, but do you want to witness all this joy without your husband who is in Europe (with Sasha)  because I sent him there to get him (meaning you) away from my baby? 

It's too bad that Steffy is keeping the pregnancy a secret. Nicole is in a near exact situation as Steffy was with fertility issues and could've been a sympathetic shoulder/encourager. When Maya apologized about her insensitivity Steffy could've said 'It's okay. Christmas used to be hard for me to seeing all the little kids and thinking about how I should have a baby boy to celebrate with and spoil and having to live with the possibility that I may never have a child again but I just found out I'm pregnant. I got my miracle, Nicole, and you can get yours too.'

Have Steffy show a real human moment of compassion and empathy and seeing someone else in pain and unexpectedly reaching out. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

What I want to see happen is for Ridge and Brooke make it to the altar.  While standing there in front of all the Forresters and Logan Brooke begins to recite her vows to Ridge "I Brooke take thee THORNE I mean Ridge to be my....".

It worked on Friends. ?

• Love 4

That whole business with Maya, Nicole and Steffy today while they were having a business(?) meeting. Oh, please. That was so contrived and insulting to our collective intelligences (if that’s even a word).  Maya kept saying how sorry she was for all of the “Mommy talk” while Steffy is staring off into space remembering her boink with her husband’s husband. I think we’ve crossed the Rubicon with how stupid these writers think we all are and just how far they can push us as viewers. Apparently, since we’re all still here and snarking over every episode, we are all still here.  Sad for me.

I mean to say “her husband’s father” not her husband’s husband. Duh. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

What I want to see happen is for Ridge and Brooke make it to the altar.  While standing there in front of all the Forresters and Logan Brooke begins to recite her vows to Ridge "I Brooke take thee THORNE I mean Ridge to be my....".

Then ... Thorne can rush the altar and throw Brooke over his shoulder and haul her upstairs. It worked for Nick Marone several years ago. Since the writers love to recycle stories so much ... why not? /shrugs!

• Love 3

Not sure I understand why Katie needs to be doing any of Wyatt's laundry. In fact, why is a wealthy woman like her doing laundry at all?

Po widdle Ridge. Insecure is not a good look for him. But I can't wait until he finds out Bill probably knocked up Steffy. Punches will be thrown.

OMG, that little baby $Bill was hilarious!

Was Steffy wearing padding on her butt under that painted on dress? Yikes, she might wanna go do some squats instead.

Katie is singing it from the rooftops- Wyatt knows his way around a woman's body.  

And apparently he has excellent equipment to navigate with...

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

This kind of shit is why I can still occassionally enjoy B&B. Even at it’s lowest points, its never gotten to Full Dark No Stars territory. 

Baby Bill screaming then Steffy screaming was hysterical! ? 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, nkotb said:

Baby $Bill was the best shot this show has had in all of 2017!

That was hilarious!

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Is it mandatory that every pregnant B&B character rub their belly?

Yes.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Is mandatory that they make Nicole look like a call girl?

Yes. 

12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Why is Maya dressed like a woman in her 70’s? Between the Donna Reed hair style & bow tie I was half expecting her to start vacuuming the rugs in the office with dinner on the table and ready for Rick. LOL!!!!!

I absolutely hated that blouse!

9 hours ago, Gam2 said:

That whole business with Maya, Nicole and Steffy today while they were having a business(?) meeting. Oh, please.

I loved Steffy saying she has a lot on her mind, clearly with a serious look on her face, followed by Nicole asking if it's what to get Liam for Christmas.  If that were me, my 1st thought would be concern that there are problems with the company, not that it's about Christmas!

12 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Maya was hilariously intentionally unintentionally obtuse with perhaps the two most inappropriate women given that it's known Steffy had a miscarriage and Nicole has fertility issues and her only biological child is the one May is gushing about.

Anyone just tuning into this show would never even know how desperate Nicole was to get custody of Lizzie.  That plot was pretty much the only thing we saw day after day and then dropped like a hot potato.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I loved Steffy saying she has a lot on her mind, clearly with a serious look on her face, followed by Nicole asking if it's what to get Liam for Christmas.  If that were me, my 1st thought would be concern that there are problems with the company, not that it's about Christmas!

If I really wanted to get into character examination by what lines they say, that line sadly said two things about Nicole - 1) that the most urgent thing she prioritizes currently in her life is pleasing her spouse (not any career ambitions or personal goal ambitions) and 2) that it doesn't cross her mind that other women have different priorities/issues. Despite living globally, her world is quite small.

Or it's just a line the writer needed her to say in the conversation. Still it did reveal that Nicole's world is now quite small. She's free to go back and forth between Paris and LA with no restrictions but Zende is super busy and can't come home for the holidays? Hopefully it's a foreshadowing of their breakup and her coming home while Zende stays in Paris. Won't Maya's face crack then!

• Love 3

This show can still make me laugh. I'll give it that.

First, Ridge runs over to Bill's, anxious to lord it over his nemesis that he got the girl after all.

Except there wasn't much to lord over given Bill couldn't have cared less about the news.

Brooke was the "very air" Bill breathed once upon  a time. Now, she's just somebody that he used to know.

While it still stings to see how thoroughly they ruined Brill, it did bring a smile to my face to see Ridge's little ego balloon deflate when his news didn't have the desired effect.

Plus, something tells me a little thorne in Ridge's side will keep this latest attempt at a Garbridge wedding from happening.

Elsewhere, I had to chuckle at Steffy's daydream of giving birth.

19.12.2017+%25288%2529.png

She is seriously the worst actress ever and can't even make giving birth look realistic.

If the birth is a tick, please let it happen offscreen. Oh, who am I kidding? It will be at Big Bear Cabin with both potential daddies on hand to help with the delivery of Hauxdi's spawn.

SC's expressions as Liam got his first look at his "son" were priceless.

19.12.2017+%252813%2529.png

19.12.2017+%252814%2529.png

19.12.2017+%252815%2529.png

He peels back the blankie to reveal Baby $ Bill. Hee hee hee!

19.12.2017+%252816%2529.png

Steffy screams, hilariously, as $ Baby Bill cries. Have fun breastfeeding him, heifer.

Finally, Steffy shows up at $ Bill's to share the "happy" news that she's expecting. 

Bill's first thought: "I'm gonna be Grandpa $ Bill."

19.12.2017+%252821%2529.png

Steffy, thinking, he's as fucking clueless as his sons right about now. 

19.12.2017+%252822%2529.png

Realization and a lot of "oh shiiiitttt" dawns for $ Bill.

19.12.2017+%252823%2529.png

• Love 11

The was some excellent face-acting on DD's part. I thought that scene was nicely written. Steffy could've simply said, "You might be the father" but the writers played it in a more subtle manner. (Kind of unusual for B&B, huh?). Of course today is when Bill and Steffy probably have the usual soap opera circular conversation about how did it happen, wasn't she on birth control, does Liam know, Liam can't find out, Liam will never forgive us, when can we do a DNA test...blah, blah, blah.

• Love 15

So I felt like I was watching Romper Room, or maybe an episode of Saved by the Bell yesterday. How old are these people supposed to be? Ok, I can understand Brooke telling Katie about her upcoming nuptials. They are sisters and all, but seriously? If my sister came to tell me she was going to remarry the man that had broken her heart, betrayed her, used her, lied to her too many times to count, and as recently as a few months ago was caught kissing his step mom, by my sister herself, I don’t envision being happy about it. No, in fact, what I envision is telling my stupid as fuck sister to run. Run as fast as she can, and as far away as she can, from her betrothed. I think I would also have a small problem with the fact that she is currently married to someone else, and maybe shouldn’t be looking to re-up before she is legally divorced, and maybe not even then. I am near a rage blackout. They are writing Brooke as the exact person Stephanie always said she was. Jesus. Running around acting like a giggling school girl who just got her first pinning. Acting like she has never been in a relationship, or been to the alter, and just landed the star quarterback. And Katie is just ok with it, as she folds her clothes, and acknowledges how Brooke and Ridge always find their way back to each other. Oh fucking yes, Brooke and Ridge, they have that vaunted fucking history, and that disgusting destiny. If this marriage happens I am done. It is going to be hard enough to watch Steffy walking around in a baby stupor, rubbing her non-existent baby bump for the next nine months; I really don’t need any Bridge nonsense to complete my irritation.

And Ridge! Good grief man, how ridiculous did you look running to Bill to tell him you and Brooke are going steady again. You came off as a fifteen year old, pimply faced virgin, who stole the head cheerleader from the criminal element at school.

And then we have Bill, mooning around like a man who has never known love or sex. Show expects me to believe that Bill has tasted the wonders of the Golden Cooter, the sex motel where men check in but they never check out, and you find having sex with that gaping cesspool better? You want to throw away the golden goddess that you fought for? Gave up your marriage for? Waited for? And who loved you enough to walk away from her thirty year destiny?

I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????

And Thorne! Lookey hear my man, the way to Brooke’s heart is not by telling her very private, personal secrets. I don’t care if it was her son, if she wanted Rick to know she would have told him. When Rick said he didn’t know, that should have been the end of it. But nooooooo, you just had to spill those dirty beans. Man, they really meant it when they said Thorne was going to return with a vengeance.

Stuffy can stuff it. When you fuck two or more men in the same day, this is what happens. The real loser here is that child. The poor thing will have you as its mother, and there is no way I could ever imagine you being good at that.

Was Steffy at the office? What twist of fate led to that oddity? But it didn’t last long, because she had to go see one of her potential baby daddies.

I am so sick to death of Liam propping his bitch wife, and making himself look like the bad guy for having ethics. I hope they are not bringing Hope back to restart that triangle. I know the selection pool is really shallow for girls her age; so then just let her come back and work or something. Yeah, let her do that, and set a new example for her family about how working helps keep the business afloat, and about how a woman can have a fucking life without a man in it.

It is hard to admit, but Katie seems to be the only one behaving with any sense. She sounded like a well rounded adult as she described her romance with Wyatt. And Brooke almost seemed put out. Maybe because Katie has got it right this time? A relationship that has good sex and is fun too? A relationship where she isn't looking over her shoulder for another woman or her mother-in-law? I love Brooke but in the back of my head I had a terrible thought about "look out Wyatt". 

Oh, but that was some funny shit when Liam saw baby Lill for the first time. Bill played the perfect newborn. I can only imagine the fun they had with that scene.

I always measure Show’s entertainment value by the reactions of my furbabies Quinn and Fred:

5a3aa6938d2e2_FredandQuinnSleeping.thumb.jpg.ecb77851a380093e35ee04aa5b80e6c9.jpg

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

BBell really does not know what to do with KKL at this point.  Bridge. Again. Really?  I don't mind watching a good movie or reading a great book again.  Bridge is not that.  Write something better - or at least different - or give the character a rest.  So monotonous and unentertaining.  And are we really supposed to believe that Thorne would relocate from around the world to pursue her?  And wtf happened to Taylor? I came back for Sheila but there is not a lot to like here. Wyatt/Katie have a pulse and Eric and Quinn work for story but the rest just really sucks.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So I felt like I was watching Romper Room, or maybe an episode of Saved by the Bell yesterday. How old are these people supposed to be? Ok, I can understand Brooke telling Katie about her upcoming nuptials. They are sisters and all, but seriously? If my sister came to tell me she was going to remarry the man that had broken her heart, betrayed her, used her, lied to her too many times to count, and as recently as a few months ago was caught kissing his step mom, by my sister herself, I don’t envision being happy about it. No, in fact, what I envision is telling my stupid as fuck sister to run. Run as fast as she can, and as far away as she can, from her betrothed. I think I would also have a small problem with the fact that she is currently married to someone else, and maybe shouldn’t be looking to re-up before she is legally divorced, and maybe not even then. I am near a rage blackout. They are writing Brooke as the exact person Stephanie always said she was. Jesus. Running around acting like a giggling school girl who just got her first pinning. Acting like she has never been in a relationship, or been to the alter, and just landed the star quarterback. And Katie is just ok with it, as she folds her clothes, and acknowledges how Brooke and Ridge always find their way back to each other. Oh fucking yes, Brooke and Ridge, they have that vaunted fucking history, and that disgusting destiny. If this marriage happens I am done. It is going to be hard enough to watch Steffy walking around in a baby stupor, rubbing her non-existent baby bump for the next nine months; I really don’t need any Bridge nonsense to complete my irritation.

My 3rd attempt at a reply...

Specifically replying to the bolded part: the very best part about this whole statement, is that not only did Ridge do that to Brooke, his destiny, multiple times, but he did the EXACT same thing to Katie herself (I can't really remember if CaRidge was discovered while he was with Katie), & she's squealing like a schoolgirl that her idiot sister is signing right back up. At least Brooke got a rock, which she'll wear around her neck, since she's technically still married to $Bill, lest people think that she or Ridge don't respect the sanctity of marriage. Poor Katie only got that red string of doom. 

I'd rather see Brooke hook up with Charlie, or Mateo, or LDG. Ridge can hook up with Nicole, or Allison ($Bill's assistant), or Darlita. I really don't care who either is with, as long as it's not each other. I'm not even a hater, they are just boring, chemistry-free, & I have no interest in this merry-go-round again, especially since a year from now, it'll be the exact same thing, 1 trying to win the other back. They completely ruined Brill & CaRidge, both of whom I thought had much better chemistry, for this destiny BS again.

I might need a glass of wine, I got more fired up than I thought I would!

• Love 5

Bill thinks so highly of his swimmers that it has to be him even after Stuffy explains they been trying for a while.  Another recycled story where the baby has to be raised by the biological father. Love has nothing to do with it. Did we forget that Liam wanted to raise Wyatt's baby with Hope.  

Once again the whole pregnancy story line is total and absolute ??.  How fast after the one nighter Stuffy became pregnant, the "routine" check up, and now how fast the paternity test can be deducted.  It takes 7 to 8 weeks, of gestation, for the fetus' cells to be in the mother's blood.  The paternity is tested only by the mother's blood and there is no risk to the fetus. I'm wondering if Stuffy is going to stop at home, on her way to the doctor, to get a sample of Liam's DNA. 

Thorne, keep your dame shirt on. I don't think it's appropriate to walk around like that in someone else's house. If he starts walking around, in his BVD's, that would be a major party foul. 

• Love 3

Ah, Steffy. The delusion is strong with this one. Girl, you've screwed Liam millions of times but just once with Bill and bam! The odds don't seem to be in your favor...

Am I supposed to feel sorry for Liam? Because I don't feel sorry for Liam.

<must resist the urge to snark on Thorne's low-budget wardrobe again> Is it really warm enough in LA to be swimming outside right now? Whatever, he was looking mighty fine today. That's a solid hunk o' man right there.

Can you really get a paternity test this early in a pregnancy? And if Bill doesn't go with Steffy to get the test, what are they going to use to eliminate him as a contender?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

That baby is so not Liam's

Every time Stuffy said the baby was Liam's, it reinforced that it's $Bill's. Every time Liam was all great googly moogly she's having my baby to Wyatt -- nope sorry it's Bill's.

I know that it's always been Steffy with fertility problems, And this latest round of trying for months but no baby has been all about her fertility.  But has anyone ever considered it's Liam with the problem?  Steffy's issue was somehow cleared up while she was in Paris so all systems should be go. But...... not. Not until after the night of animal passion with $Bill.

I see an inconclusive paternity test and Still deciding to believe it's Liam's baby.  Somehow Liam finds out he's not able to father a child, so we could have a SL where Liam knows he's not the father, doesn't tell Steffy he knows, and is on a quest to find out who is before the baby is born.

Steffy is still freaking about Still and they continue having endless secret conversations that Liam can never find out. Except he does (partially open door anyone).  There is a huge confrontation with the 3 of them.  Liam says he knows about Still.  Steffy says yeah ok, but it was just one time, you know that time we were on a break for 12 hours after you told me you kissed Sally when you thought you were going to die.,  And anyway the baby is yours.  Which is when Liam drops the I'm sterile bombshell.

I can't decide if Steffy goes into premature labor at 5 months from the stress and the pregnancy is a tock.  Or whether Liam dumps her trifling heaux ass, tells his Dad they really are done for good this time and he can have her. 

I'd love it if Hope were there as a friend only through this as Liam resumes the Cooper name and gets his life back together.  If Wyatt would also be thoroughly disgusted with Still and be there for Liam with Hope, I could see this as an organic way for Wyope to reunite. 

• Love 7

Word to RuntheTable's post about today's show sounding like an after school show for teenagers.  First, we had Katie and Brooke simpering about their respective love lives. I agree that Katie seems to have a more balanced, mature and realistic perspective on her and Wyatt's relationship. For someone who believes in following her heart and having run, Brooke sure is hell-bent on having a ring on her finger as quickly as possible. Come to think of it, I don't recall her ever having just a good-old fun fling. There always had to be the end-game of marriage. Maybe that was to permanently keep Taylor at bay and force some "credibility" in Stephanie's face. I don't know. But I agree that a caring, concerned and loving sister would not encourage her sister to repeat the same mistake she's made umpteen times in the past.  OTOH, Katie is too wrapped up in her sex haze to probably care and she's in that phase where any type of romance has potential to be "IT." Or, maybe she just doesn't GAF any longer because this same old record is going to play over and over and over again. All she can really do is make sure Eric or Sludge design a nice maid of honor of dress for her, show up and smile.

I thought for a fleeting second that Brooke was having a flash of insight when Katie was questioning Thorne's sudden interest and mentioned that after all of these years, neither Brooke nor Thorne have shown any interest in moving beyond friendship, yet during that same time period, Bridge had broken up and reunited repeatedly.  And here we go again with another heroic attempt to bring peace between hostile family members. Brooke really needs to just leave it alone and follow Katie's advice to stay out of the middle. You know that she won't.  She is going to thrive on having the two brothers battle it out over her. This was apparent in her conversation where she was baiting Thorne to say once again that he wanted her. And I don't think she meant it in terms that he was looking out for her best interest and well-being. (Which he is.) She wants him to want her. She also seems highly miffed that Bill isn't putting up more of a fight to win her back. That's hilarious but the reason why ... not so much.

Which brings me to.  If you were out of the room and overheard and conversation between Liam and Wyatt, it sounded like "Beavis and Butthead." "Dude ... " "Bro ..." "Like ..."  Yes. I am very very frightened for this baby regardless of who the father is.

I could barely watch the closing scene with Hauxdi and Bill. The acting was that bad. And what doctor is standing around idly in an exam room and personally picks up the phone? I suppose that it is realistic that the doctor gave Steffy her cell phone number but usually that would be in the case of an emergency or some high-risk or life-threatening situation. I see again that the show has stayed true to stereotype by having the doctor portrayed by an Asian woman. Asian women play doctors, Hispanic women play domestics and black men play attorneys. Got it.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Sounds like he's taking over where Thomas left off.

Given Ingo is keeping it tight, I'm not complaining.

So, okay, let's say this baby is Bill's. What's the story for them? Steffy realizes that it IS  density destiny and that she and Bill belong together and too bad so sad for you Liam you're free to go to Sally and or Hope? And Liam does this? Or Liam loses his shit and lashes out so that despite Still being the assholes, he's made to look like a bigger asshole so they're rootable? Bill and Steffy get married and live happily with their bundle of joy as a new power couple with Ridge as their only opposition as Liam and Wyatt have to accept it as Bill will demand? 

Again, the show did a disservice to the power of this story by breaking up Brill and not having Brooke still with Bill so that he has something to lose as it's clear he gives no damns about his relationship with his son. It was believable that Bill was desolate that when Brooke came to him after the implosion fiasco and said it was really truly over he needed comfort and took it in Steffy who also needed comfort. The morning after Steffy is horrified and Bill is regrets betraying his son and taking advantage of the situation which is compounded when he returns home to find Brooke who has relented and realized that after all she and Bill have been through, she can't give up on their marriage so soon and after one hurdle. He unlike Ridge was loyal and true to her and his love for her and if he's truly done with his vendetta against Liam she wants to start over. Bill then has a real stake in keeping this affair hidden- keeping Brooke and not being exposed as yet another man who disappoints her. When Steffy announces she's pregnant Brooke plays the matriarch role and is excited to be a step-grandmother and also is supportive to Steffy which adds to Bill and Steffy's guilt. As it's written it's quite obvious Bill would choose Steffy over his relationship with Liam so he wants this baby to be his, but would he be so happy about it if it cost his Brooke? 

Without Brooke in the pictur the better story is the baby is Liam's but upon finding out about the affair Liam wants nothing to do with Steffy or Bill, there's a bitter custody battle with Bill siding and manipulating it for Steffy's advantage to prove his loyalty to her and win her over. Not sure if they'd go as far as Bill demands she come to him in exchange for his locking in her having full custody of the baby as it makes Steffy look like a weak damsel and Bill blackmailing a woman using her child for his gain and if Bill pulls that shit on his own son he deserves a bullet to the ass. Same if he messes with the paternity results to steal his son's child in order to get a woman.

If Hope weren't coming back, I'd say Steam were endgame and Bill the interloper but with Hope returning this really could go either way. 

Wyatt mentioning to Liam the possibility of Steffy having twins best not be foreshadowing.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

. For someone who believes in following her heart and having run, Brooke sure is hell-bent on having a ring on her finger as quickly as possible. Come to think of it, I don't recall her ever having just a good-old fun fling.

The closest she's ever come to that was Deacon. It was a complete waste to pair him with Bridget first since that was such a dead end story wise...but Breacon could've been a sizzling, guilt free fling. It still would've been a shit thing to do given all the shit with Rick, but something they could'v move past without permanently tainting her character.

2 hours ago, grisgris said:

OTOH, Katie is too wrapped up in her sex haze to probably care and she's in that phase where any type of romance has potential to be "IT." 

I'll take that over her Mrs. Kravitz routine any day of the week. Brooke has been around this block with Ridge enough times to know what he is and deserves the heartbreak at this point.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Wyatt mentioning to Liam the possibility of Steffy having twins best not be foreshadowing.

I don't put it past the show to do this....and then to kill one of the twins when they reach puberty. :/

I agree with this entire post. I won't quote it for brevity, but you're right that this story has no stakes and no one to root for. It's like that whole baby Christian crap on Y&R last year, but makes even less sense.who can I root for. Certainly not Steffy, who's been sniffing around the Stallion for months. Not Bill, who still blames Liam for standing up to him in the first place, to say nothing on his revisionist history at the moment. Liam is too gullible and stupid for words and even for his notorious careless waffling in the past, I don't want to see him get stabbed in the back for something entirely unrelated to that.  I just wanted one woman to say "I deserve better than your indecision" and actually mean it.

So, yeah. I feel like no one has any stakes to lose.  Bill doesn't care about Brooke or Liam; Steffy will be with whoever her baby daddy is, per B&B mandate; and Liam already has Sally pining for him and Hope on her way back and I wouldn't rule out an Ivy reunion or Darlita cuz Everybody Loves Liam (Except For His Own Family).

The only loser is the kid(s?).

• Love 5

so is this the new thing with Ridge's family, they someone always gets pregnant with their in-laws baby?  I do NOT want to go through the Carowhine/Thomas/Ridge story again  someone find out and end this crap!

Thorne is wasted on Brooke (although I would LOVE them together)  I wish he was there for someone else, heck even Sally, but I also don't want Ridge being super smug and a bigger asshole than he already is and in the end winning!  Maybe they could make the character more likeable if they took Brooke away from him for good and he had to reflect on his crap....ohhhhhh now I have it $Rill will be my new Ship!  lol

• Love 7

Brooke really is just the worst.  Playfully pushing Thorne to remember he said he wants her back after she just told him she's engaged to his brother?  "Remember what you said?"  "Giggle, giggle!"

And Katie had me rolling.  "Were you absolutely clear with Thorne that you have no feelings for him?"  Ha.  Since when has Brooke ever cut what she can untie?

• Love 9
14 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Again, the show did a disservice to the power of this story by breaking up Brill and not having Brooke still with Bill so that he has something to lose as it's clear he gives no damns about his relationship with his son. It was believable that Bill was desolate that when Brooke came to him after the implosion fiasco and said it was really truly over he needed comfort and took it in Steffy who also needed comfort. The morning after Steffy is horrified and Bill is regrets betraying his son and taking advantage of the situation which is compounded when he returns home to find Brooke who has relented and realized that after all she and Bill have been through, she can't give up on their marriage so soon and after one hurdle. He unlike Ridge was loyal and true to her and his love for her and if he's truly done with his vendetta against Liam she wants to start over. Bill then has a real stake in keeping this affair hidden- keeping Brooke and not being exposed as yet another man who disappoints her. When Steffy announces she's pregnant Brooke plays the matriarch role and is excited to be a step-grandmother and also is supportive to Steffy which adds to Bill and Steffy's guilt.

Why aren't you writing Show, because that would be Must See TV! Right now, the only reason I'm watching is to see Stuffy von Heiferstein get her face cracked when her nasty ass dirty laundry is finally exposed.

I. Hate. Steffy.

• Love 3

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but there seemed to be a bit of foreshadowing in Liam's speech about how Bill accepted him as his son, without so much real proof, and how he was happy about that.  What I see happening is that this kid will have the inevitable health crisis, they will need a rare blood transfusion or stem cell thingy that only the father can give, and they realize that Liam isn't Bill's kid and that the Stuffy spawn is Bill's.  Blech.  

IF this spawn lives to term, I'm not looking forward to seeing her holding her belly for nine months.  I hate when TV shows do that to every prego character on TV.  If you can't hold that belly up, get a freaking harness and wrap it around your neck.  

Katie and Wyatt just don't do it for me.  I just can't see the connection.  And sleeping with his father's ex wife?  This show needs to get rid of some characters and bring on newbies to stop this constant sex pass-around pootie/pecker.  

• Love 3

Brooke's fiancé cheated on her with his step mom. She moved on with a man who cheated on her with a building and his daughter in law. So... she immediately reignites her engagement to the 1st cheating liar and is ecstatic. 

4a4.gif

• Love 12

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but there seemed to be a bit of foreshadowing in Liam's speech about how Bill accepted him as his son, without so much real proof, and how he was happy about that.  What I see happening is that this kid will have the inevitable health crisis, they will need a rare blood transfusion or stem cell thingy that only the father can give, and they realize that Liam isn't Bill's kid and that the Stuffy spawn is Bill's.  Blech.  

I'm pretty sure that a DNA test was run because they weren't sure whether $Bill or Thorne was his father.  Of course, they could always retcon that the test was wrong and neither of them is his father (I don't think that they'd make him Thorne's since he's been married to Thorne's niece).

• Love 2

I don't care about the Bill/Steffy/Liam triangle, but if Brooke was going to find out over the baby monitor her husband was having a baby with someone else, that would be perfect karma.  However, like always Brooke's back to being Ridge's lap dog so instead she will probably be having a melt down when she finds Ridge sexing up Quinn.  Brooke deserves that karma to, but I wish Bridget was the person who got to ruin Brooke's life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Brooke's fiancé cheated on her with his step mom. She moved on with a man who cheated on her with a building and his daughter in law. So... she immediately reignites her engagement to the 1st cheating liar and is ecstatic. 

This is a perfect opportunity for Donna to tell Brooke 'since Ridge came back to LA in 2013, looking a bit bedraggled I might add, he's been in love with you, then your sister Katie, then his first wife's niece Caroline, and has had an infatuation with his father's current wife Quinn.  We're talking about a man in his fifties here, not a teen-ager!'

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

This is a perfect opportunity for Donna to tell Brooke 'since Ridge came back to LA in 2013, looking a bit bedraggled I might add, he's been in love with you, then your sister Katie, then his first wife's niece Caroline, and has had an infatuation with his father's current wife Quinn.  We're talking about a man in his fifties here, not a teen-ager!'

How is that any different than Brooke?  Doesn't Brooke have a new destiny every couple of months before she goes running back to Ridge?

• Love 6