Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, Gam2 said:

<snipped for brevity>

Maya kept saying how sorry she was for all of the “Mommy talk” while Steffy is staring off into space remembering her boink with her husband’s husband.

That was effing hilarious.  When I read that I was wondering WTF did I miss between Tuesday and Wednesday. 

• Love 1

I remember the scene when Brooke told Ridge "I used to think we were Unforgettable...but now I just want to forget," and walked away. I wanna say it was after Stephanie pulled the 'dying' wish scam for Ridge to reunite with Taylor she then Ridge came back to Brooke? I really liked that scene and Brooke when she has her sense of self preservation. 

These silly ass writers think I'm feeling sorry for Steffi. I'm that petty bish that's hoping she gets exposed in a humiliating way. I know when Will gets sorased she's going to give him some cha cha too.  

• Love 6

They're laying it on a bit thick with Liam gushing all over the place about Bill. He's looking like a grade A chump.

Bill and Steffy texting is just the 'paper trail' needed to help someone out the clues together. 

Ill give the show this, Watie is the fun illicit love in the afternoon couple that is kind of fun but their isolation is starting to grate. They need to be out and about having fun. I honestly think this whole farce of keeping it secret is because once they're open, there is nothing really storywise for them....except a baby!

Wouldn't that be a great bait and switch? Wyatt and Katie pregnant and getting the family Liam thinks he's getting with Steffy only for the Still affair to be exposed and his life imploding. 

I'd actually be into that story- Katie in a high risk pregnancy, Quinn fretting about being  grandma, Wyatt becoming a dad. 

And if Katie and Steffy were pregnant at the same time....baby switch time! 

• Love 13
On 12/20/2017 at 6:57 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

<snipped for brevity>

Of course today is when Bill and Steffy probably have the usual soap opera circular conversation about how did it happen, wasn't she on birth control, does Liam know, Liam can't find out, Liam will never forgive us, when can we do a DNA test...blah, blah, blah.

The best pregnancy reveal, maybe your baby or not, and resultant let's get a paternity test conversation ever on daytime television was in 2006 on The Young and the Restless when Phyllis told Nick she was pregnant but was uncertain who was the father because she had also slept with Jack.  It was so true to life. Unfortunately, I can't find that series of scenes on YouTube to back up my assertation.

No soap opera since has done it better. NONE!

• Love 3

Apparently today was "Chicks Wear Sexy Christmas Outfits for Their Lovers" day at CBS Daytime. First Chelsea on Y&R wrapped in red ribbons and then Katie here looking like a pole dancer at the North Pole Gentlemen's and Elves' Cabaret. Hmmm. Since turnabout is fair play, I want to see Thorne dressed up as Baby New Year for Brooke.

$Bill looks good but that hair still cracks me up. Wonder which product he's using: Kiwi liquid or paste?

Oh, Katie, it's a bad sign when the guy wants to keep you his dirty little secret. You're both single so it makes no sense--except for the part where Wyatt's a a coward.

The best pregnancy reveal, maybe your baby or not, and resultant let's get a paternity test conversation ever on daytime television was in 2006 on The Young and the Restless when Phyllis told Nick she was pregnant but was uncertain who was the father because she had also slept with Jack. 

I remember being annoyed because neither Jack nor Nick questioned whether they were the only possible fathers. And IIRC, only Nick got tested for paternity because of course if it wasn't him then it had to be Jack. My eyes are still rolling...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I remember being annoyed because neither Jack nor Nick questioned whether they were the only possible fathers. And IIRC, only Nick got tested for paternity because of course if it wasn't him then it had to be Jack. My eyes are still rolling...

Not as hard as mine when only a few years later Sharon had a WTD with not just Jack and Nick but with Billy thrown in as a possible third baby daddy. But I give Sharon props for her confronting Nick over his affair wearing the lingerie she knew Phyllis wore for him.

It's too bad Liam can't do the same thing to Steffy since she's pregnant. Take her to the Forrester guest house and innnocently set things up to look like a romantic dinner until they get to the bed room and he says  'Did my dad screw you like this or like this the night you slept with him here?'

Bonus points if Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River' is playing over the sounds system.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 9

No doc, it's not a little bit early, it's a lot early. As I said before, fetal cells don't  show up, in the mother's blood, until the 8th week.

Why was there no mention of how far along was Stuffy's pregnancy?  When the doctor said that they had viable samples to be sent to the lab, did that also mean that Stuffy's blood contain fetal cells or was it just for Bill's and Liam's DNA. TIIC are being very vague and sketchy.  At least TIIC didn't give a results right away.  Did they know that the test actually takes a few days or was the delay for dramatic purposes. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, drtslim said:

I'm pretty sure that a DNA test was run because they weren't sure whether $Bill or Thorne was his father.  Of course, they could always retcon that the test was wrong and neither of them is his father (I don't think that they'd make him Thorne's since he's been married to Thorne's niece).

There was a test run and the results given. Bill wasn’t thrilled to be a dad whereas Thorne was disappointed. Wyatt is the one not scientifically proven to be Bill’s son.

• Love 1
On 12/19/2017 at 6:10 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Have Steffy show a real human moment of compassion and empathy and seeing someone else in pain and unexpectedly reaching out. 

Not. Gonna. Happen.

14 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And if Katie and Steffy were pregnant at the same time....baby switch time! 

And even better, Sheila could help out.

• Love 5

Lizzy must be a narcoleptic because she is always taking a nap. To think of it, Will is missing in action also.  Paying Donna for the day you would think that they can spend a few more bucks for little children at Christmas.  

Thorne as secret agent man for Christmas. I have to say that Stuffy didn't look half bad. It's the half that I have trouble with.  

• Love 3

Bah.Fucking.Humbug.

I despise these "perfect" Christmases depicted on television. 

Give me Eric Forrester having too much to drink and getting belligerent with Ridge regarding his dalliance with Quinn and the cops have to be brought in.

Give me a food fight that people will talk about forever.

Rick drinks too much and pushes Ridge into the Christmas tree knocking it over into the fireplace and it catches fire.

Give me a good old-fashioned Los Angeles earthquake that shakes everyone to their core and puts the Christmas dinner on the floor.

Give me Pam and a burnt / overcooked turkey / ham / prime rib and the family has a helluva time finding a pizza / chinese takeout / fast food joint open on Christmas

And lastly, give me Merry Christmas and not Happy Holidays.

Too many friggin snowflakes nowadays.

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Not. Gonna. Happen.

And even better, Sheila could help out.

You know, when Steffy's doctor said the test had to be run at an "outside facility," I thought, "Hmmm .... Sheila is moonlighting as lab tech and just happens to be the one who gets to run the test ..."

Merry Christmas!!

• Love 6

Wait! Did Donna die at some point and I missed it? What was with the slow motion reaction when Donna arrived at the Forrester mansion. I actually hate the holiday episodes on B&B. They are so forced and phony. You have characters who have done horrible things to each other previously and then everyone acts like they are best friends and all hugging and kissing each other. I guess it’s a way for Brad Bell to get the cast together for one big party where everyone can see each other but it’s so dumb storyline wise. Back in the day, all the soaps characters would celebrate Christmas but in their own family and storylines. It seemed more real to me. IMO! At the end, the actors would wish everyone a Merry Christmas and sing to the viewers. At least, that’s what I remember that ATWT and GL would do. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

Bah.Fucking.Humbug.

I despise these "perfect" Christmases depicted on television. 

Give me Eric Forrester having too much to drink and getting belligerent with Ridge regarding his dalliance with Quinn and the cops have to be brought in.

Give me a food fight that people will talk about forever.

Rick drinks too much and pushes Ridge into the Christmas tree knocking it over into the fireplace and it catches fire.

Give me a good old-fashioned Los Angeles earthquake that shakes everyone to their core and puts the Christmas dinner on the floor.

Give me Pam and a burnt / overcooked turkey / ham / prime rib and the family has a helluva time finding a pizza / chinese takeout / fast food joint open on Christmas

And lastly, give me Merry Christmas and not Happy Holidays.

Too many friggin snowflakes nowadays.

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

Now this would make a great fantasy holiday episode with it ending with Bill waking up from an eggnog induced slumber on the Forrester couch to everyone singing and simpatico. Katie asks him if he's okay and why he has such a sour look on his face and he says ' I just had the most wonderful dream but (Bill taking in the jolly Forrester scene) now it's ruined.' And he rolls over on the couch to go back to sleep.

Bill is the perfect character to be a Scrooge. In fact they really should've done a Scrooge ep with a Bill with Kelly as Ghost of xmas past, Brooke/Katie as ghosts of the present and Quinn as Ghost of the future. 

• Love 9

Everyone looked gorgeous today especially Brooke! Between this and having watched someone's wedding highlight video right before I had a bad case of the warm fuzzies. But I agree this didn't advance plot and was just a fluff episode. 

Steffi's outfit was very NYE in Vegas . Ridge's voice is always deep and hoarse, but damn he sounded like last night he screamed the entire Guns and Roses hits catalog then gargled whiskey with cigarettes for brekkie. Charlie and Nicole were not needed. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Everyone looked gorgeous today especially Brooke! Between this and having watched someone's wedding highlight video right before I had a bad case of the warm fuzzies. But I agree this didn't advance plot and was just a fluff episode. 

Steffi's outfit was very NYE in Vegas . Ridge's voice is always deep and hoarse, but damn he sounded like last night he screamed the entire Guns and Roses hits catalog then gargled whiskey with cigarettes for brekkie. Charlie and Nicole were not needed. 

I thought Pam looked nice, too. It’s a hint of Donna Reed but very believable and modern. Of course, it probably helps to be thin like her. Overall, all the woman looked beautiful. I agree that Steffy was more NYE but JMW really  brought the vavavoom to the party. Although, I thought Ridge was going to jump his own (tv) daughter from his reaction. LOL!!!!

• Love 3

Why was Thorne dressed like he was about to whip out his Walther PPK, hop into a classic Aston Martin, and go fight SPECTRE?

I would love to know what part of the animal kingdom that stuff on Nicole's head came from.

Loved Donna's dress. Seemed to me like her eyebrows were trying to escape from her face though.

Does TK have a cold? His voice sounded more gruff and raspy than usual. It almost hurt my throat to listen to him.

After the almost total misery that was Genoa City today, it was nice to see the Forresters, Logans, Spencers, and Avants all in the same room together celebrating and showing holiday spirit.

• Love 7

If we have to endure 7 more months of Slutty rubbing her belly, I’ll fly to LA and throw her into the ocean myself. She’s had so much plastic surgery/Botox that when she smiles, her eyes become slits. I cannot stand that actress or character. 

• Love 12

I'll join the table that doesn't care for the holiday episodes. Either do a happy Thanksgiving OR Christmas. Two, right on the heels of each other, are just too phony and saccharine for my taste. At least the writers had the decency to not include $Bill for Christmas.  Thorne also had the good manners to stay far away from Sludge and Brooke. Brooke looked lovely in her green Grecian goddess gown but the simpering over Sludge and the awkward voiceover at the end of the show were uninspiring.

I didn't understand the big reveal/surprise of bringing Donna back. Is JG returning to the show? She she going to reunite with Justin? It would have been much better if nuHope was brought in earlier and she was the surprise for Brooke. It would have been so worth it to see Stuffy's face crack and the pure shock value for Liam and Wyatt. Now that would have been a holiday show worth sitting through. A cat-hissing fight in one of te alcoves between Quinn and Donna would have also added some much-needed energy and tension.

As it was, I had to turn it off right before the group singing. I have a better idea for Raya. Instead of having her possibly have a fling with Carter (see spoiler page) why not turn Rick and Maya into this generation's singing Thorne and Macy? It would certainly add something different and they actually don't have bad voices at all. I think Karla has a beautiful voice and Nicole wasn't too shabby, either.

I meant to comment on Katie and Wyatt. Damn straight! Wyatt should be taking Katie out to dinner, movies, and yes, to a Lakers' game. Who would notice them at a basketball game anyway and who would care? There is nothing wrong with two "friends" enjoying a game.  Surely, they could resist the urge for PDA in such a public forum. Oh, I forgot ... the Spencers and Forresters and Logans are such paparazzi magnets that their faces would be plastered across the front page of the L.A. Times.  /eyeroll.  I'd get sick of just being a booty-call, too. (However, it sounds like Katie is the one who does the summoning, so maybe it's a wash.)

• Love 8
18 hours ago, grisgris said:

You know, when Steffy's doctor said the test had to be run at an "outside facility," I thought, "Hmmm .... Sheila is moonlighting as lab tech and just happens to be the one who gets to run the test ..."

Merry Christmas!!

That would be a Merry Christmas. And it sounds like something that could happen in the B&B-sphere.

17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

After the almost total misery that was Genoa City today, it was nice to see the Forresters, Logans, Spencers, and Avants all in the same room together celebrating and showing holiday spirit.

I know, right? Y&R's worst Christmas episode ever. And all those It's A Wonderful Life ones really, really suck no matter who gets to see what life would be like if they died. Fuck 'em. So Seeing B&B's always unbelievable we-all-get-along-and-love-each-other-because-family-first-crap Christmas episode was quite a relief. I needed that to Febreze the air waves after the stench of Y&R. (And to think, Y&R was good only about a month ago. Hashtag sad.)

• Love 10

Bill's breath must smell like an overflowing cesspool with all of that ?he spews. It all Liam's fault because he was disrespectful of you and Bill was just there so Stuffy could have revenge sex, not just a revenge kiss.  It's like bringing a hen to a cockfight.  

Stuffy can't portray passion nor being manic.  Her best bet would be portraying the bottom character on a totem pole. 

• Love 2

Lol, Wyatt in that gigantic fake mustache. He really needed to show some plumber's crack though. For authenticity. ?

So Steffy feared $Bill maybe seduced her and knocked her up out of revenge. Yeah it was definitely consensual but still, why even bring up the possibility that it perhaps wouldn't have been due to his shady true motives? I continue not to like how this show plays games around the concept of sexual assault.

So what was in Thorne's luggage? Newspapers? Magazines? Probably not other clothes, hah, hah. Whatever, isn't he rich? I don't get why he was freeloading anyway. Ridge does the same thing, except when he got that tiny studio apartment when he was with Caroline.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

I'd be OK with Katie and Thorne. I mean if Brooke doesn't want him. Why not? I laughed and laughed today when Brooke (with a straight face) told Thorne that Ridge "had grown."  It was bitterly cold and snowy here today so I spent (wasted) an absolute trash day of doing nothing but watching old B&B and noshing on Christmas leftover appetizers. I heard the same stories and excuses over and over and over between Bridge.  So, in that regard, I say that TK is performing remarkably well in carrying the mantle of assholed-ness forward.

I don't like Katie's latest choices in lingerie. Those weird little low riding skirty things with the waist-length corsets aren't the most flattering on HT. That is hard to do because she has a great figure. She'd look smashing in a teddy like Brooke wears.

I thought that was pretty low of Steffy to accuse Bill of using her. She's been coming on to him for weeks and weeks with the clandestine meetings, sitting thigh-to-thigh on the sofa, hand-holding, eye fucking. She wanted it just as badly as he did. She can quit boo-hooing and take several seats.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

thought that was pretty low of Steffy to accuse Bill of using her.

If anything, Bill saw an opportunity and took it, but with her long history of using people and all the disloyalty to Liam leading up to this, she has no leg to stand on.

• Love 7

So after the clearly never not needed soft core scene today with Sludge and Brooke (she looked amazing, he needs to be completely clothed at all times),  we were treated to a facial close up of Brooke.  Who should have been basking in Sludge-y afterglow (shudder, horrors) -- but instead was lying there clearly thinking about someone else. Some other masculine else.  Someone with the initials T(horne) F(orrester).

Sludge keeps repeating how committed he is to Brooke (tru luv 4-evah!), as if he believes that if he says it enough it will be true.  Brooke even admits he'll always have an eye for the ladies.

Countdown until Sludge cheats ... again  ... 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 ........

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 13

Steffy's doctor tooootally changed those test results. Steffy bleated out the entire story to that woman for no reason except for her to feel bad enough to help her out. Steffy would probably have gotten away with it if she hadn't taken the paternity results with her. Liam is totally gonna find it in her purse.

Wyatt is gonna flip when he finds out about Thorne moving in. Katie at the center of a triangle is a long time coming. Looking forward to it.

Brooke looking concerned after Ridge's declaration is a hoot. It's like ' I've heard him say those words to me how many times? And I'm here for this again?' If she dares goes after Thorne now that he's moving on to Katie, I hope he laughs and tells her, nah go back to your destiny'.

• Love 8

Where is Katie's son? Has he already been aged and is off at boarding school? 

Why can't Thorne buy a place of his own? It's not like he lacks money.

i find it hard to believe Steffy's doctor would switch the DNA results and jeopardize her medical career for a patient. I think Liam will find the test results and everything will explode.

• Love 8

In the immortal words of Yogi Berra, "it's deja vu all over again".  Bill and Stuffy part sawnt.  Instead of views of the LA landscape, TIIC are using Bill and Stuffy flashbacks as a time filler.  Personally, I would rather see the Griffith Observatory. 

Finally TIIC pulled a Mr Spock. It had to be Liam's child because the conception had to take place a month or so ago for a paternity test to be valid. Failed birth control once again.  I have to say by the hug that we saw between Stuffy and Bill, that both of them were disappointed it was not Bill's child. I believe every time Stuffy waxes poetic about how much she loves and wants to be with Liam, she is actually trying to convince herself.  Deep down in her heart, she rather be with Bill.  

Fuck Thorne, can't he find a place of his own. Cheap bastard.  Can't they give Katie and Wyatt a month before TIIC screw with their relationship.  TIIC are trying to convey that Katie looks at Wyatt as a boy toy and she will look at Thorne as a man.  Now that Brooke seems to be off the market, baby sister will do for a place to park his ass and maybe plant her. 

• Love 3

I think Justin paid the doctor off.  Because if Bill isn't the daddy, then he can stop obsessing about a life with Steffy and get back to running SP. Justin is looking out for $Bill because he sees $MaybeDaddy is wrecked/distracted by this ... and is looking out for SP's bottom line because $Bill needs to get back to business.

I totally believe 1) Liam will find the paternity results. 2) He'll think it's Wyatt thereby forcing Wyatt to out Watie to his brother. and 3) The brothers together will realize the only other person it could be is $Dad.

The Big Question then is 1) Does Liam immediately confront Still? or 2) Does he do his own paternity test and then confront Still? Bonus points if Liam's independent test shows $Bill is the daddy (and maybe Liam as infertile)

Steffy looked awfully sad and unhappy when she told Bill that Liam was the father.  I absolutely agree with Waldo13 that Steffy is trying to convince herself every time she natters on about Steam's great love story.  I don't think it's deep down in her heart that she wants Bill though, I think it's right there under the surface.

I'm interested to see how Sally/ Hope play into this SL.  I don't think Hope wants Liam back, but I do think she's going to check Sally out to see if she's really into Liam for himself and not the Spencer money/power.  Hope will soon see that Sally is the antithesis of Steffy.  I'd love to see a Hally friendship --  true girlfriends -- not fighting over a guy.

Edited to add -- I think Katie asked Thorne to move in to make Wyatt jealous and to force Wyatt to define exactly what their relationship is. I didn't see Thorne's visit as a mooch, but rather he wanted to commiserate with another younger sibling who has always lived in the shadow of/ lost out to the favored oldest golden child. Katie made the offer and he accepted.  Thorne may think Brooke won't like it if he seems to be interested in Katie.  He may think she'll reconsider her Sludge choice if she sees someone else finds Thorne attractive.  I love my girl Brooke, but she does always want all the boys in her yard after her milkshake. 

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 11

Katie really has a pattern huh. 

Stef looked bad in those flash backs. Her eyes are already small and cheeks puffy due to fillers so when she grins or cries they are swallowed in her face. It was like 2 black tic tacs in a bowl of oatmeal. 

• Love 6

I think Bill switched the results. The way DD played it seemed less intense with the run in with Steffy at the hospital.  I don’t think day player doctor would have switched them. It would have to be Bill for maximum impact storyline wise. I’m assuming we’ll get a flashback tomorrow. We all know how Brad Bell loves a flashback.  

• Love 5

I don't think that anybody switched the test results.  I could be very wrong but maybe, just maybe, Brad Bell decided that it wasn't the best idea to recycle an old storyline.  Back in the day when Sheila and Mike Guthrie tampered with Bridget's tests, it was before HIPAA, more advanced DNA testing, technology, heightened security, etc., had been fully implemented.  Plus, they both worked at the hospital, so it was easier to pull off. Also, maybe the B&B board spies have been reading how it insults our intelligence to see business practices, medical protocols, legal proceedings, etc., be so flagrantly misrepresented. If that's the case, then the writers were wise to no try to go there.

I think that what's going to happen is that Liam is going to find the copy of the test results. It seemed liked a pretty good indicator when Steffy carelessly shoved the piece of paper into her bag.

I also thought that Steffy and Bill looked disappointed that Liam is the baby's father.

I had to ff through the Bridge bedroom scenes otherwise I would have lost my dinner. Brooke looked smashing and that is the way she should be wearing her new hairstyle. It looked like maybe it had been cut a few inches shorter, which looked great. However, while KKL is in fine form, Brooke is too old to be playing the sexpot. (At least not for the viewers.) How thoughtful (and typical) of Ridge to give Brooke a Christmas gift of lingerie that really is just a gift for himself. How about a nice piece of jewelry that she can actually wear right now?

Yeah. Brooke looked like she's rather be anywhere else than sharing a pillow with Sludge. I noticed that she halted the foreplay session to talk about Thorne. So what does all of that tell us?

I would like Katie and Thorne together. (Didn't the writers try a Katie and WH Thorne pairing back in the day and something went wrong between them? I don't remember what happened but it seemed like it happened briefly between him breaking up with Donna and Katie meeting becoming involved with $Bill.) I am not sure why she impulsively asked Thorne to move in with her. No. Wyatt is not going to like it one bit. I can't figure out what Katie wants. When she is with Wyatt, she acts and talks like she wants more of a relationship but when she talked with Brooke and Thorne, it was more like she was just having a FWB fling with Wyatt and there were no feelings involved.  I don't understand why they are both so terrified to clue Bill in.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I think Justin paid the doctor off.  Because if Bill isn't the daddy, then he can stop obsessing about a life with Steffy and get back to running SP. Justin is looking out for $Bill because he sees $MaybeDaddy is wrecked/distracted by this ... and is looking out for SP's bottom line because $Bill needs to get back to business.

I totally believe 1) Liam will find the paternity results. 2) He'll think it's Wyatt thereby forcing Wyatt to out Watie to his brother. and 3) The brothers together will realize the only other person it could be is $Dad.

My first theory was that Justin was going to switch the results as well. Still could go that way since he would see it as doing Bill a solid and could justify that the child would be better off having Bill be the father than Liam since Bill is so emotionally torn up over this and would totally be loyal to Steffy despite Bill cheating on Katie twice and his marriage to Brooke 'his destiny' not even a full six months and being a drive by daddy to Will. Justin is loyal to Bill in a ride or die fashion but his son's not so much. It's absolutely loathsome that Justin would be so callous and an asshole as to take another man's child from him given his not knowing about his own bio son that was given up for adoption by Donna. If they have Justin go to those lengths they need to go all the way making him the Iago to Bill's 'Othello'. (Yes I know traditionally the races would be reversed but Justin fits as an Iago and honestly his character would skyrocket up in interest if it was revealed) Also it sets up Bill either cutting Justin out of his life for the paternity switch and Justin becoming resentful and an enemy of the Spencer family.

Liam confronting Wyatt as the baby daddy only for it to force him to admit to banging Katie and then the two of them realizing Bill is the only other possibility would be amaze balls. I want that to happen. Please let that be the way it for down!

• Love 4

My poor vagabond Thorne, forced to wander the streets of Bel Air and Beverly Hills, trying to find a place to live. He must have really bad credit.

Heh, Brooke was making out with a guy that looks like caveman who fell out of a defective wormhole but she couldn't stop bringing up the guy who looks like he's an alumni of Prince Charming University or Suave Secret Agent School. Stay sweet, Logan.

What difference should it have made whether the possible fathers of Steffy's baby were related? As long as they weren't identical twins, where was the medical issue? I'm thinking the doctor just lowkey wanted to call Steffy a garden utensil. Whee!

Where is Katie's son? Has he already been aged and is off at boarding school?

He was on right before Christmas. He's still a toddler but he's talking a bit now. They probably won't SORAS Will as long as Heather's still willing to let her kid play him.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Liam confronting Wyatt as the baby daddy only for it to force him to admit to banging Katie and then the two of them realizing Bill is the only other possibility would be amaze balls. I want that to happen. Please let that be the way it for down!

That would be the only interesting thing to happen in this entire dumpster fire of a story. 

I still won't rule out that the kid is Bill's and that whatever error is attributed to their shared DNA, the dates be damned.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

That would be the only interesting thing to happen in this entire dumpster fire of a story. 

I still won't rule out that the kid is Bill's and that whatever error is attributed to their shared DNA, the dates be damned.

There are a number of ways this could go-

1. A mistake/switch was made and Bill is the daddy (Justin, Bill, or Dr. GYN made the switch)

2. There are twins (fraternal twins like Steffy and Phoebe means multiple eggs and if Steffy was taking fertility drugs she may have had multiple eggs floating with Liam and Bill each getting one in there. It happens) and only Liam's kid's fetal cells were detected in the blood sample as his child was conceived earlier but Bill's baby is in there as well to be detected later.

I think we're gonna get a reversal on the baby and Bill is the daddy (or appears to be) with a final flip back to Liam if that's the endgame. One thing they confirmed is that Liam and Bill are indeed related but they actually were careful to not say father/son so I'm still holding out hope for the long shot surprise twist with Liam being Bill's brother via Bill, Sr.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

My first theory was that Justin was going to switch the results as well. Still could go that way since he would see it as doing Bill a solid and could justify that the child would be better off having Bill be the father than Liam

Why would Justin consider this justification if the child would be better off with Bill as the father?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1