Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, grisgris said:

She got around a lot of it by making sure the sleeves of that sweater were tugged around her hands, then placed her hands sort of over her face.

Which reminds me, I love that sweater!

• Love 4

I mean Karla Mosley. And as far as that dumbfounded look? That is her default 'acting' choice for all her scenes. I mean sure it worked in the Carter scene because WTF was that supposed to be? But to me? The woman cannot act even a little bit. JMW was at least trying for something today.

The thing is we had some real soapy stuff going on today and we had to waste part of that 20 minutes on the suckage that is Maya/Carter and Rick/Nicole. Really show ... Really?!?

• Love 7

I haven't been watching for ages but today's show was 'must see tv' for me.  I wanted to see Liam read Steffy for filth.  He hasn't gotten to it yet but the warm-up was quite enjoyable.  Of course. by 'enjoyable' I mean SC's part of it because JMW wasn't better, she was just LOUDER.

I also thought that Steffy was going to claim she was assaulted.  That 'please don't make me relive it' line was such bullshit; she hasn't STOPPED reliving it.

I truly love Justin; he really is Satan's spawn.  His job in life is to encourage $Bill to scale the heights of fuckery and Justin is VERY GOOD AT HIS JOB.

$Bill's martyr routine was sickening.  He fucks his son's wife and HE'S the wronged party.  He's the one we should feel sorry for.  The $Bill that I always hated is back, bigger and better than ever.  Brooke made him bearable as far as I was concerned but now it's like they were never together.

I burst out laughing when Liam thought it was Wyatt and Steffy's like, 'WHO?'  And when Steffy finally blurted out that it was $Bill, you could tell that Liam was shaken to the core of his soul.  SC was soooooo good.  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.  It's been a long time since I could say that about B&B.

PS:  I have no words for the Carter/Maya foolishness.  Rick is getting very puffy.

• Love 13

How long have Rick & Maya been married? Now, Carter is checking into see if it’s going okay? He was there for the transgender & baby storyline & is now checking for the status of her marriage. WTF?

• Love 5

Wow, I was really liking that new opening until they got to the picture of Steffy. Why would anyone do that to their face, especially if they're already pretty? I thought everyone else looked fabulous (well, except for Ridge but he's a lost case apparently).

Carter's wearing men's lip gloss, lol. And what kind of mental break has he had? It's not like he and Maya broke up last week. Or last year. Yeesh.

Ditto comments upthread, Carter's a handsome young man with a good job. He should be fighting the women off. Or the men, if their name happens to be Zende. Yeah, I said it. Come at me.

Dang, that look on Liam's face when Steffy finally coughed up Bill's name. It was a perfect gut-punched expression. Bravo, SC.

• Love 10

I have to admit, it was a sad day for Black men on B&B.  Two very attractive, successful Black men are playing second-string to bullshit.  The only thing that can justify Justin's cheer-leading for $Bill is because he (Justin) is embezzling a fortune from Spencer Publications and he wants Bill to be distracted by constant drama.  I have no words for Carter.  The actor is weak and the character is pathetic.  He needs to spend some time with the actor who plays Papa Gallant; he's good at getting good performances out of weak actors.  Look what he did with Zende! 

Are we supposed to believe that everything that Bill and Brooke went through was nothing?  That Bill didn't really mean it, his heart always belonged to Hauxdiloks. HE THREW RIDGE OUT OF A FUCKING HELICOPTER!!!!

The only thing that would have improved the scene between Hauxdi and Liam would have been if Hope had been watching.  Maybe Wyatt and Katie too.  It would have been great to have the people she's hurt see Hauxdiloks get bitch-slapped by karma.

• Love 15

Wyatt would be sorely tempted to trip over himself defending Steffy from his seat even with Katie next to him. She'd be side eyeing him as he attacked Liam in defense of Steffy. 

Justin's actor was recently signed to a contract so he should be getting an actual story beyond Bill cheerleader. Shows these days don't plunk down money unless they plan to use you. Too bad it isn't him and Donna reuniting and having a late life baby. 

I know it's not cold in LA this time of year, but given how cold it is here in NYC, I'm down with Carter keeping his lips moisturized!

I will say Karla (Maya) was looking fetching today. The soft waves/curls, her make up and blouse all worked well together. But seriously why couldn't Sasha be the one to make Carter forget all about Maya. At the very least he could've left LA to be with her in Paris and just pop up as needed in LA to screw things up at Forrester or Skype in to officiate a wedding.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Rick is super ambitious, experienced, and eccentric. Nicole is boring and bland. I can't fathom why he'd even be interested in a friendship with her. It would be as compatible as Pam and Bill. 

Or Rick and Phoebe, who at least had a passion for singing. Nicole has the personality of dry oatmeal.

Can we bring back Amber?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Justin's actor was recently signed to a contract so he should be getting an actual story beyond Bill cheerleader. Shows these days don't plunk down money unless they plan to use you. Too bad it isn't him and Donna reuniting and having a late life baby.

Maybe Justin can confess his love for $Bill goes beyond friendship. I mean, why else would he be so “dedicated” to all of his stupid shit?

But I’m glad for the actor getting a bigger contract. I hope he isn’t getting the Winters Wednesday treatment or going to be a further prop for the Still antics. Maybe he’ll be interacting with Thorne? 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Weirdly enough to me it didn’t sound like she said Bill. It was more Brill. I think she sort of jumped ahead of herself in her head with her line. Maybe, it was just me?! Bill didn’t sound clear but she said, “your Father” more clearly. That said, that was a pretty emotional & intense scene that I’ve seen in a while in daytime. SC kept badgering her and JMW couldn’t take it any more and just let it out. Well done!

Well done if humor was the intent.

Justin expressing his love to the Stallion would be more believable than Carter doing the same to Maya.

• Love 9

As for the Carter/Maya crap, just....fucking why? They weren’t even a real couple. Carter propose and Maya accepted on the rebound and then months later, she was suddenly back in love with Rick. As another poster said above, Maya has not come anywhere close to wavering her loyalty to Rick (which is a nice change of pace for a Soap pairing)...and to start waffling for Carter, who she was barely interested in the first time around? I’m done.

• Love 4

Carter had a throwaway line or brief scene (when Maya got with Rick when he dumped Caroline) where he said he'd never get over Maya and would always have a thing for her. 

As others have mentioned, they barely had a relationship. I think he's looking a tad delusional and presumptuous. If he were a woman people would be checking the kitchen for a bunny boiling in a stew pot. I guess this particularly weird kind of unrequited love is a soap staple but the scene with Carter seemed pulled out of thin air to me, like they wanted to put the actor in a storyline but couldn't figure out what to do with him. Good on him for getting some new work but ugh.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

As others have mentioned, they barely had a relationship. I think he's looking a tad delusional and presumptuous. If he were a woman people would be checking the kitchen for a bunny boiling in a stew pot.

I would be so down for Carter being a stalker ex who starts out all woobie and slowly loses his shit. I mean I would hate for him to be sacrificed at the alter of Maya and it'd hit on the cliche of 'angry, crazy black man goes nuts over a woman' but Carter getting his Idris Elba on vs Maya's Taraji would at least be entertaining.

And then he gets rehabbed like Pam and Quinn with the love of a good true woman. Would be hilarious if it was Nicole.

• Love 6

It's about as ridiculous as cheater-cheater-have-his-cake-and-eat-it-too-eater Y&R's Nickduhlas chastisting Scabby for kissing Yanni.

But I am seriously embarrassed for Carter. Yes, he's a bit thick in the head, but just LOOK at him!!! The thought that he spent the holidays alone without someone to snuggle under the mistletoe is truly laughable.

Does she ever HEAR herself? She's got her head so far up her own ass her eyes should be doo-doo
brown by now.

You were just itching for an excuse to fuck Bill, you bitch...and you rode him like he was your only item on your to-do list.

SC...you just got your Emmy reel and you deserve the win.

I see no lies. It's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

CountryGirl,

lSKXOAA.gif

• Love 13

Standing ovation, CountryGirl!  THANK YOU! And yes, SC, definitely deserve an Emmy nod for his performance. Like others have lamented, the scenes could have gone to even a higher level, had he been playing off a more skilled actress.

Poor Carter ... always the clergy ... never the groom.

I don't know. Given the spouse/sibling-go-round these folks like to play, maybe Cartie?  I'm not sold on Thortie, but Brooke really doesn't deserve him, as she so pointedly blew him off for Sludge. But the GD obviously hasn't been tarnished yet, so let the battle continue.

Can't wait for today's episode.

• Love 10

So, I watched that a bunch of times, because YEAH! That was the shit.

I guess we should all get our nominations for Father of the Year in, because Bill is willing to sacrifice his happiness for his son’s. No matter he has already shagged said son’s wife; what matters is Bill won’t act upon his newly rediscovered feelings for his whoring DIL. This is exactly how I felt as I watched Brooke whine to Stephanie and Massimo and Eric and Ridge, about how sorry she was for fucking Deacon and getting pregnant by him. But they all had to understand that she and Deacon were in love. All I wanted to do was tilt her pretty little head back and run a sword down her betraying throat. As bad, and as heartbreaking as that was, it doesn’t even compare to this. We all knew Deacon was a snake and was only using Bridget, but Liam and Steffy are supposed to be the “IT” couple. Our new destiny couple, that everyone knew would end up together. And then you have Bill, and all the horrible things he has done to Liam over the years. I don’t give a shit about the house and the cars and the money and the lifestyle, because Bill uses those things to emotionally blackmail his son whenever Liam gets out of Bill’s line. Bill can go buy someone else’s love and loyalty…..OH! Wait!......he already has that person in his fuck yes man Justin.

Steffy “Turns out the test wasn’t even necessary, I didn’t even need it”

Liam “Turns out?

Steffy “Can we just forget about this please?”

Dying…..

Steffy “I asked the doctor for a complete checkup. Liam, I’m having your baby, it’s our child, why can’t we just leave it at that?

Liam “Wh…leave it..forget that you didn’t know who the father was?”

Dead…….

Steffy “What were you doing in my purse anyway?”

Liam “Are you kidding me? Your phone went off, I heard it and I was going to bring it to you. And I found this (wildly waving the paper around), it was sticking right our Steffy”

Buried…..

Steffy “We renewed our vows, you wanted to start fresh. We wanted to forget about the past.”

Eviscerated……

O.M.G. I was completely bowled over with these scenes. How ironic is it that Liam finding out about his trampy wife and confronting her was the first and only time I have ever seen them as a couple? I felt Liam’s pain and confusion like a slap to my own face. I have no doubt SC was drawing from his own life in order to bring that type of emotion and emoting out. I didn’t think I would, but I felt so bad for him. Liam has been on the straight and narrow for a while now, even with the temptation of Sally. He thought he and Steffy were endgame, but alas, Steffy and Bill’s dick had other ideas.

So, will Liam turn to Sally for comfort? Or is this the reason Hope is set to return? I would much prefer Hope to have moved on, and Liam start fresh with Sally after a reasonable amount of down time; like, more than a day or a week.

Maybe Maya will now understand how Caroline felt when Maya decided she wanted Rick back, and inserted herself squarely in the middle of Caroline and Rick’s marriage. And really Carter? Or maybe I should save my angst for Show? Because that was just too stoooopid for words, and made Carter look desperate and pathetic and needy. Now, being a compassionate and loving person, I would be more than willing to “comfort” and “support” Carter, much like Steffy was willing to do for $Bill. But it would only be shallow and self serving on my part because Lawrence is just all kinds of HOTT! Maybe Hope is returning for Carter? And of course we still have an available Justin. Just sayin.

I just watched today’s preview, and um……..JUST FUCKING NO! I won’t spoil it, but unless what I saw was taken out of context, or parts were snipped out for this preview, I don’t think many of my fellow B&Ber’s are gonna be taking a cotton to it either.

It is freezing here, so I will have my car warming up fifteen minutes before I leave, and will be burning rubber and laying skid marks in my rush to get home and watch today's show. If they switch gears and give us some Bridge nonsense or Sheila or anything other than Liam/Steffy/Bill; Imma keep on driving like a Mad Hatter, straight on to LA to have a little "talk" with the writers. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Bravo, @CountryGirl! Your best recap ever.

For sure, yesterday was SC's Emmy reel. Although, the $Bill confrontation might be just as intense, plus, he'll be playing against a partner who can, you know, act. 

Yes, Lawd!  Thank you, CountryGirl!  As usual, your review recaps what happens while weeding through the bullshit.

I'm not here for this shit, but I have to admit that SC was all kinds of awesome.  I sincerely hope that Liam remembers all the times he heaped praise on his duplicitous ho-bag wife and his bastard of a father, whose dick is like a weather vane.  Liam needs to cancel both of those bitches like an over-the-limit credit card and keep it moving.  This storyline is proof positive that Stuffy diminishes every man who has the misfortune of sleeping with her.  And, I still don't get the attraction cuz bitch just ain't all that.

For me, it wasn't even just the fact that those two pigs turned Eric's guest house into a trough.  It's also the fact that FOR MONTHS, that ugly-ass troll with the bad wigs sat right there and ALLOWED her Satan-in-law to trash Liam.  She sat right there and ALLOWED the fuck buddy she's been lusting after to call her huzzzzbend a "little boy," imply that he wasn't a real man, and tacitly agreed that she was somehow being "mistreated."  Liam needs to remember all the times that troll defended Bill to him, and twisted that dagger in his back every time Bill belittled, degraded and mocked everything that was important to him.  Liam should hopefully remember Bill's vow that he was going to decimate him--decimate him in a way that he wouldn't EVAH recover.  Well, mission accomplished, 50-Cent Bill!   Don't sit here and front like you're having regrets, feel guilt and that you're making some sacrifice.  Sell that shit to Swill shippers who see the love story they want to see.  This viewer is NOT buying it, bruh! 

Liam should definitely remember that horrific Thanksgiving dinner where he and his so-called father lavishly praised that thing, while she sat there at the head of the table (WHY?!) and preened in her inappropriate dress and troweled on makeup.  I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it was possible to "bring the Spencer family together," with one's legs open.  How does that even compute, much less work exactly?

Stuffy is just like her mother--full of excuses, full of shit, blubbering how it is always somebody else's fault, and claiming that she should be forgiven for the unthinkable while sitting in judgment of everyone she considers to be beneath her.  It's like the Darlagate scandal all over again.  Like Taylor who "wanted to tell the truth," her daughter continues the family tradition of "wanting to say something, but..."  Never mind that she had numerous opportunities to open up her mouth.  Oh, that's right.  It was more important to constantly be in Bill's orbit, when a normal person who was truly ashamed, embarrassed and horrified would have avoided him at all costs.  Mind you, this is the same child-woman who trashed Liam after he confessed to kissing Sally while they were covered in pounds of rubble thanks to her would-be lover's greed.  Stuffy can't even claim that this is "out of character" for her because it simply isn't.  But, not to worry, I'm sure that the canonization of the Patron Saint of Hot-in-the-Assery will continue, as all and sundry will try to convince her that none of this is her fault and then ride Liam's ass for being so unforgiving.

And, writers, please do me a motherfucking favor.  Please STOP trying to repackage shit just to make Swill believable and palatable.  Despite your attempts to paint this trifling mess as some kind of "love story" because Swill "deserved their turn," that's a bunch of bullshit.  I know it; you know it; and the American and international viewers who followed Brill--and even Batie--know it.  No amount of hallucinogens will ever--EVAH!--make me forget Stuffy's initial reaction upon waking up next to Bill in bed. 

Thank you--an aggrieved Day One viewer

• Love 19

I think JMW's biggest acting problem is her dead eyes. Her lines are a tad more believable when her eyes are closed. That being said I enjoyed the fuck outta today's episode. SC was fantastic. I believed him. I was cheering him on. The script, his acting - beautiful. I've never said this before and probably won't say it again but today I luv Liam.

And oh, boy, when Liam gets to $Bill's office... SC & DD... I cannot wait!

Whew, I'm still on a high from today's performance.

• Love 21

I should preface this with "I intensely hate the words 'shut up'". Having said that, when Liam snarled at Steffy "SHUT UP!", I swear, icicles were dangling from her (previously) frozen face. It was just such an un-Liam-like slice. SC was really, really good again today.

Of course, he had to at least offer Steffy an out, asking if $Bill raped her (my word, not his). For a second, I thought Steffy was going to let $Bill take the fall & say that she wasn't in her right mind, possibly implying that she didn't consent, so that was a minor relief that she didn't. I am salivating waiting for tomorrow, when Liam & $Bill go face-to-face. As good as SC is, & he's most definitely stepped up his game this week (he's actually had material to work with, though), having a great acting partner, like DD, will be legendary. 

I'm starting to wonder if the baby is actually going to be Liam's. At this point, that's where the long-term drama is, because, I don't see a Steam reunion anytime soon, if ever. A Still baby wouldn't bring about that kind of drama between the 3 of them, if Liam isn't around.

• Love 17

SC was on fire today! I loved watching him set Slutty on blast! I cannot remember when I’ve enjoyed B&B as much as I have these past few days after suffering through the months of everyone praising Slutty to the heavens as she told Liam 4,000 times that he and his dad were fambly and they just had to reconcile. I can’t wait for Liam to beat the shit out of his “father” and then tell all of the Forresters about their precious Slutty and what she’s done!! WooHoo!!

• Love 13

And the rose color glasses almost came back on for Liam gave Stuffy an out on her infidelity.  Am I surprised that Stuffy didn't take the out?  Not really because she wasn't sure that Bill would corroborate the story and that Bill wasn't using her to get back at Liam.  As for Bill, I'm pretty sure he wanted to screw Stuffy's cooter than Liam's ass.  

Bravo SC, bravo. The last two days has been a fantastic showcase for your acting chops.  

• Love 16

Been watching soaps for over 40 years.

Never have I seen acting like I have from SC these last two days.

I almost hesitate to call it acting - where he is pulling that range of emotions from - incredible. Emmy must follow.

When he paused to ask her if his values made him seem weak to her like they do to Bill... heart stopping.

Now he gets to take on Bill. That will be insane.

I see the Daytime Emmys are on April 29 2018.

Wonder if it is too late for SC for this year?

• Love 21

I just had to come on and say FUCKING WOW! Words are escaping me right now, but my fingers were burning to share my glorious, unadulterated joy of watching that incredible episode. 

So much to comment on, but I am full right now folks, just so full of shock and awe that I am unable to parse it out. 

However, three things stand out very clearly; Liam, jumping up next to Steffy, tilting his head a little to the right, looking like a very angry wolf, and lowly growling out "Don't you understand? I'm afraid I might kill him.", "I hate him, and I hate you.", and "Shut up!" The three best lines Liam has ever been given. 

Peed my fucking pants. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 20

How would Steffy know whether Bill targeted her to get back at Liam? If Bill was smart, and those were his true motives, he wouldn't have let on to her. He would've sat back and kept his mouth shut until he could rub Liam's face in it.

So would Liam have been relieved if Bill had raped Steffy? His simply getting cheated on is worse in his mind? Ugh, it's always all about him. But I guess he did have right to climb up her ass given her long run of selfish, two-faced behavior.

Man, B&B has come out the 2018 gate like a bull hopped up on a dumpster bin of coke. Guess I picked the right time to start watching again.

• Love 6

DAY-yum! Day-YUM! DAMN! 

I had to watch most of today's show at least twice and I see that CBS has kindly posted a recap of all of today's Steam scenes on YT.

Liam! Holy crap, boy! You go! He read that dirty decaying rag for filth like there was no tomorrow.

Trying to justify sleeping with Bill because Liam kissed Sally? Hell no! "That's ridiculous!"

Dear God, Steffy can't remember fucking Bill? That's all she's had on her mind for weeks now. It was an out-of-body experience? I would definitely say so.

YES! YES! YES! to "I hate you" and "Shut up!" It was about time somebody said that last phrase to that slattern. I'd love to see Sally, Hope, Ivy, Brooke, Katie, Quinn ... get in line ladies.

To be honest, I really wish that Liam had slapped the taste out of her mouth. The only reason why I was glad he didn't was because she's pregnant. Otherwise, go for it!

Yes siree, Bob ... SC deserves an Emmy for that performance. But again ... had it been any other actress ... I probably would have been in tears. JMW is so terrible. At the very end, when she was trying to sputter out sobs and trying to talk, she sounded like a bleating goat. And, yeah ... her face was bone dry.

I can't wait for the confrontation tomorrow between Liam and Bill. Get the Kleenex and popcorn ready!

• Love 14

SC deserves an Emmy for that performance. But again ... had it been any other actress ... I probably would have been in tears. JMW is so terrible. At the very end, when she was trying to sputter out sobs and trying to talk, she sounded like a bleating goat.

The scenes were good because of SC and SC alone. They would have been outstanding if JMW could have kept up even a little bit. Thankfully DD can keep up and he and SC have terrific father/son chemistry. Those scenes will be awesome.

This show kills me. It is capable of such good soapy drama and in a week or so, it will be deadly dull and horrible again. I've never watched a show that is so extreme with it's ups and downs.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Wonder if it is too late for SC for this year?

It might be. KKL was tweeting over the holidays that she was selecting her episodes for submission. But if they can submit episodes through the end of January then he's good. 

If not he's got his trapped in the rubble with Sally episodes to submit.

I already see how the baby paternity is gonna be switched: the doctor made sure to confirm that the results showed Liam as the dad because 'it was in the best interest of her patient'. Steffy was freaked and stressed and the doctor took it upon herself to lift that burden by giving her what she wanted- Liam as daddy. But obviously due to all this stress, Steffy's pregnancy will become affected to the point she's hospitalized. Steffy will admit to the doctor that Liam knows about the paternity test and has left her and wants nothing to do with her or this baby. The doctor will ask if Steffy feels the same way and/or say that Steffy needs to stop stressing and think of the baby but Steffy says she can't and the doctor will either admit she gave her the results she said she wanted and Bill is actually the baby's father or say there was a 'mistake' in the results and want to run more tests and presto chango Bill is the daddy and Steffy's Liam stress now disappears. Medical ethics be damned, I think this doctor nudged things for Steffy because she thought it was best for her patient and she'll nudge them again. 

In the end, the baby, if it survives will be Liam's which they will find out when it has a medical issue and neither Bill nor Will is a match but Liam is but by then Still is happy and married and Liam is with Sally or Hope.

Ya'll this storyline is gonna play for yeeeears.

• Love 6

I think Karla is a good actress. I think she does what she can with material, also she's so so completely the opposite of her character in rl that probably influences my opinion of her talent, if that makes sense. 

I haven't always been the biggest Maya fan she was on some bullshit for a while lol. But I think the portrayer tries hard and is very professional and extremely sweet. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

It might be. KKL was tweeting over the holidays that she was selecting her episodes for submission. But if they can submit episodes through the end of January then he's good. 

If not he's got his trapped in the rubble with Sally episodes to submit.

I already see how the baby paternity is gonna be switched: the doctor made sure to confirm that the results showed Liam as the dad because 'it was in the best interest of her patient'. Steffy was freaked and stressed and the doctor took it upon herself to lift that burden by giving her what she wanted- Liam as daddy. But obviously due to all this stress, Steffy's pregnancy will become affected to the point she's hospitalized. Steffy will admit to the doctor that Liam knows about the paternity test and has left her and wants nothing to do with her or this baby. The doctor will ask if Steffy feels the same way and/or say that Steffy needs to stop stressing and think of the baby but Steffy says she can't and the doctor will either admit she gave her the results she said she wanted and Bill is actually the baby's father or say there was a 'mistake' in the results and want to run more tests and presto chango Bill is the daddy and Steffy's Liam stress now disappears. Medical ethics be damned, I think this doctor nudged things for Steffy because she thought it was best for her patient and she'll nudge them again. 

In the end, the baby, if it survives will be Liam's which they will find out when it has a medical issue and neither Bill nor Will is a match but Liam is but by then Still is happy and married and Liam is with Sally or Hope.

Ya'll this storyline is gonna play for yeeeears.

Do you reckon? I always figured Sami Brady was the only one clever enough to hack into the system and fuck up the paternity. Bill seems like he'd hire someone for that. I can seem glaring at the computer, throwing his hands up at it and texting Justin.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Do you reckon? I always figured Sami Brady was the only one clever enough to hack into the system and fuck up the paternity. Bill seems like he'd hire someone for that. I can seem glaring at the computer, throwing his hands up at it and texting Justin.

Ha! Bill (or Justin) could totally do the same thing with the same reasoning as the doctor - that since Liam doesn't want Steffy and is stressing her out, just take him out to the equation as the baby daddy and make it Bill.

Ironically, Liam is the guy with computer hacker skills. In a twist maybe HE changes the results to make himself not the daddy just to wash his hands of Steffy! Strange I know but Y&R had Adam know he was Cristian's father but not claim him and allow Sage and Nick to raise him because it was what Sage wanted which if anyone knew Adam Newman would say was bull poop. Adam wouid never deny his son and he sure as hell would never just let his child be raised by his dumbass rival brother Nick Newman. And yet that's the story they wrote.

• Love 6

Damn, SC was in fine form today! I’ve been a fan of his for years and always knew he had the goods acting-wise, and I’m thrilled that he’s finally getting the chance to show his stuff. He was excellent on OLTL during his addiction storyline, but his scenes today were just something else entirely. I might have to track them down on Youtube for a rewatch, since I deleted it off my DVR already. What a talent SC is! If only I hadn’t been laughing during most of the ep due to the, ahem, interesting choices of his scene partner. (I almost felt bad making fun of her total lack of acting ability today. But that didn’t stop me)

I can’t wait for his confrontation with DD - it will be exciting to see him bring this intensity with a scene partner that can actually act.

• Love 12

I honestly thought Liam was going to haul off and slap Steffy. I’m glad that he didn’t but when she was on her knees outside their church I thought he was going to say, “Stand up and stop graveling. It’s embarrassing”.  

• Love 7

I just started to watch and I won't read comments till I'm done - but I'm peeing in my pants because of Liam!  I get the feeling she's going to call rape on Bill or just say it with her eyes.  The writers don't know how to write a complete story with any kind of depth, but this one has some good moments.

Well that was some high drama!  

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

The scenes were good because of SC and SC alone. They would have been outstanding if JMW could have kept up even a little bit. Thankfully DD can keep up and he and SC have terrific father/son chemistry. Those scenes will be awesome.

This show kills me. It is capable of such good soapy drama and in a week or so, it will be deadly dull and horrible again. I've never watched a show that is so extreme with it's ups and downs.

Agreed about SC. This is the best acting I've seen out of him, and its been a banner year already. It'stoo bad he wasn't with any kind of competent actress. I guess we'll get the Brooke/Bridget caliber stuff when he rips into Bill.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Unfortunately, this is SO spot on :(

• Love 13