Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wow, if this is the new confident Katie, I'd hate to see what the old insecure Katie was like.  She was fine until the news of Bill wanting to marry Brooke...goodbye confident Katie, hello sucker of lemonheads.

Aren't Nicole and Steffy WAY too young to be such judgmental old lady harpies?  They're already in Stephanie territory!

Edited by ByTor
Because too and to do not mean the same thing!
  • Love 11

Katie said everything to Brooke today that I've been saying to her in my head the past several weeks. Nothing is standing in Brooke's way, so what's she waiting for?  I'm sure that $Bill can fast-track his divorce so there's no six months standing in the way a possible change of mind (or heart.)  But yeah, Katie turned might sour on a dime.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That whole thing about Dad's House is a load of bull. Granted, Ridge may not have lived there as a young child while FC was up and coming, but he's got more history with it than Rick.

Is living together in huge mansions a thing that rich people do anymore?

My limited experience with rich people housing in Southern California revolve around inquiries like, "How big is your house and how much did it cost?" They are obsessed by square footage and lot size, which equals beaucoup dollar signs, and that makes you a big fucking deal in L.A.

I'm not aware of any wealthy families centered around parents living with their adult children and grandchildren. Even the Kardashian's stop bickering long enough to go home to their own respective mansions. In So Cal, that many family members living in the same house could indicate you were an immigrant family, a group of illegal immigrants, members of some fringe religious cult, or not having enough millions to business expense your adult children into their own faux-Spanish Revival mansion on four manicured and terraced acres. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Katie said everything to Brooke today that I've been saying to her in my head the past several weeks. Nothing is standing in Brooke's way, so what's she waiting for?  I'm sure that $Bill can fast-track his divorce so there's no six months standing in the way a possible change of mind (or heart.)  But yeah, Katie turned might sour on a dime.

I think Brooke is attempting to stay out of the impending $Bill/Katie divorce to avoid any more accusations sticking her less than stellar reputation. Plus, she probably wants to find out which way the wind is blowing; $Bill and Katie just separated and are in divorce settlement negotiations, such as they are. The only person in a froth to jump into another relationship is $Bill, but he won't be free any time soon. Unless if he files for divorce out of state, California has rigid divorce schedules, especially when children and large estates are involved. 

Brooke went from zero to DESTINY! and Greatest Love! vying for her attention in less than a day. Greatest Love! wants Brooke to convince his present wife to accept the divorce settlement so he can plow her like a corn field with a wedding license and %12.5 FC shares as a wedding gift ... Sweet talker. 

DESTINY! wants to her to con Greatest Love! into signing over his %12.5 shares of Forrester Creations to Katie in her divorce settlement so DESTINY! can control the voting majority to remove non-threatening Quinn and Eric from leadership. And DESTINY! sweetened the deal by telling Brooke he needed her and wanted her to work by his side at FC ... with a pregnant pause promising something more ... That's Golden Cooter Foreplay.

Brooke doesn't have to do a thing. DESTINY! and Greatest Love! will argue and fight over her, and Brooke will enjoy herself thoroughly for the attention. The future of Forrester Creations is secondary to what offer the Golden Cooter will fall for.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

Yeah....what the hell is Nicole's problem?  You ended up with Zende.  Sasha can't have fun with a hot guy?

What gives......

This is why I can't with Nicole. She got what she wanted  (Prince Valium Zende) and Sasha is moving on, and she's still mad. And here I thought Katie was a spiteful sour puss.

What the actual fuck?

• Love 18

I'm pretty glued to B&B right now as a result of Sasha and Thomas and Katie's new attitude. #TeamKatie and Tasha all the way. Also just as an aside, Nicole's bitchface reminds me very much of Liz from GH, just a little too precious "who me?" to avoid a slap. Girl, you're the reason Maya had to (and still has to) face public scrutiny and attacks so this "I'm trying to forgive you" nonsense is trifling. Just stop, stop drop, and roll on out the door you're interrupting their grinding.

Brooke is still the trampiest tramp that ever tramped, like truly awful, an attention whore if ever there was one. The most upsetting thing about it is that she won't even stick with Bill in the long haul, it's the get for her and then she's out. I miss CEO Brooke, the Brooke that had a point besides climbing aboard some unworthy asshole's member.   

Dear Bill,

Please leave now, your trampy, faithless role will now be filled by someone with a little more direction,  Thorne Forrester, the true heir, please come to the stage.

That is all.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

This is why I can't with Nicole. She got what she wanted  (Prince Valium Zende) and Sasha is moving on, and she's still mad. And here I thought Katie was a spiteful sour puss.

What the actual fuck?

And the worst part is that she's mad that Sasha kept who her father is a secret (I am soooo sick of that word on soaps!).  Sasha's first memory is probably of Julius threatening her if she ever told the truth, I don't understand how she's the one being blamed and who all the wrath is directed toward.

• Love 12

I wanted to smack the taste out of Nichole's mouth yesterday, but considering she's been kissing on Zzzzzzende, I'm pretty sure there is no taste.  Is she bitter because Sasha is trading up and getting a "better model" Forrester a race car instead of the mini van she's got?  Everything about her bothered me from the entitled way she sat on Thomas's sofa like she was the Queen of Entitlement for being the saint she is....  someone needs to knock her ass back down to earth.

I am on the Tasha train!  Nicole and Katie can go fight over their lemonheads! 

• Love 17

What I'm anticipating with Tasah is when Sasha and Thomas either move in together or get engaged and her mom comes to town to see how her baby girl is doing since she's so successful in L.A.

Sasha's gonna be anxious about her mom ruining her fairy tale life and romance.

Julius is gonna be trying to push her out of town while still attracted to her and being reminded of the good times they had.

Vivienne is gonna be reminded that Julius cheated on her and had a child with THIS woman and finally get to call her out on cheating with her man and betraying their friendship.

Nicole and Maya are gonna be snipping at Sasha blaming her for her mother's actions with her mom defending her, Vivienne defending her babies and the two moms having it out.

I haven't even met her yet, but I think I'd love Sasha's mom sniffing around Eric. 

That's why the Avants have been MIA. B&B is saving their money for their appearances down the line. Or so I hope.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

Yeah....what the hell is Nicole's problem?  You ended up with Zende.  Sasha can't have fun with a hot guy?

What gives......

Between Nicole and Katie yesterday, it was sour lemon-heads all around.

Sasha had the temerity to commit the unpardonable sin of sleeping with Zzzende. 

Nevermind that they were broken up. Who can be bothered with little details like that. And she wants to hate on Sasha as well for the pregnancy lie because she sure did drag that out - oh wait, she didn't. If you blinked, you missed it. Unlike pampered princess Nicole and her weeks-long attempt to blackmail Maya with the old you-used-to-be-my-brother secret. 

But no, Sasha cannot have any fun. Ever. With a guy or without. 

And something tells me it's more than just the Zende history here - she is pea green with envy that Sasha landed the ultimate prize, Thomas Forrester. For someone supposedly so in love and happy with her man, she sure perfected the art of resting Katie face which I wanted to smack right off of her. Get a life, bitch, and leave my girl alone.

As for Katie, a little hint for you honey. Women who are truly confident and moving on, don't crow about how they are confident and moving on to anyone who will listen. And that barb about not needing a man to validate you? Puhleaze, all Katie's life, she's wanted what Brooke has had, which, typically did involve having a man in her life, so much so that she was willing to take Bill back how many times? She stole Bridget's husband from her. She went after Ridge to take him from Brooke. And never forget that when Brooke was donning red suits and taking over companies, with nary a significant other in sight, Katie was still picking her pimples and looking out her window, dreaming of the day when her prince would come. So take a seat, dear. Take them all.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And that barb about not needing a man to validate you? Puhleaze, all Katie's life, she's wanted what Brooke has had, which, typically did involve having a man in her life, so much so that she was willing to take Bill back how many times? She stole Bridget's husband from her. She went after Ridge to take him from Brooke. 

THIS!

• Love 4

When I started watching Katie was with Ridge - a few months before CaRidge. (sigh) She handled that okay.  Then she gets back together with Bill, which was weirdly passive because of Brooke's guilt. But I liked them, they were a pretty power couple.  Then Brill starts up again and she develops a drinking problem and almost loses her son.  (I'm going to ignore that odd part she had in Douglas's paternity thing because I wasn't watching.) Long story short, without show history, Katie of recent years isn't a terrible character. This is the Katie I know, and I like her.  (It doesn't hurt that I liked HT on OLTL.)  

I'm totally okay with her needling Brooke.  She's only human and it has to be hard seeing her sister just itching to be with her not-even-ex-husband. 

ETA:  Is it wrong to hope her new project includes a charitable foundation?  

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, tessaray said:

When I started watching Katie was with Ridge - a few months before CaRidge. (sigh) She handled that okay.  Then she gets back together with Bill, which was weirdly passive because of Brooke's guilt. But I liked them, they were a pretty power couple.  Then Brill starts up again and she develops a drinking problem and almost loses her son.  (I'm going to ignore that odd part she had in Douglas's paternity thing because I wasn't watching.) Long story short, without show history, Katie of recent years isn't a terrible character. This is the Katie I know, and I like her.  (It doesn't hurt that I liked HT on OLTL.)  

I'm totally okay with her needling Brooke.  She's only human and it has to be hard seeing her sister just itching to be with her not-even-ex-husband. 

This is how I feel about it and I adore Heather Tom as well, that woman could sell me the phone book. I'm still salty about Batie because I was watching when Bill was completely besotted with Katie and found Brooke to be milquetoast, he saw something in Katie that everyone else passed her over for and so the Brill storyline is an extra side of bullshit for me.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 11

Well, well, well, it appears that ole Grandpa ain't quite as senile as everyone thought he was, & maybe, just maybe, he's in full control of his brain-function; "Is it possible you're using my relationship with Quinn to do what you've wanted to do all along, pursue a relationship with the man you really love?" (paraphrased). Nail, meet head. I can't wait for her response tomorrow.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Well, well, well, it appears that ole Grandpa ain't quite as senile as everyone thought he was, & maybe, just maybe, he's in full control of his brain-function; "Is it possible you're using my relationship with Quinn to do what you've wanted to do all along, pursue a relationship with the man you really love?" (paraphrased). Nail, meet head. I can't wait for her response tomorrow.

If it's the same horseshit she's been telling Wyatt, I'm going to be very pissed.  Eric really is a good guy because he said it with the caring tone of a Grandfather and not the accusatory/tired of her B.S. voice I hoped for.

Speaking of Wyatt, he really needs to stop embarrassing himself.  Everyone can see the writing on the wall except for him.  When you have to beg people to stay away from your wife, it's pretty much over.

I hate what they're doing with Nicole and Zende.  I know they're boring and have no storyline, but I'd rather they disappear than just come back to be immature idiots. 

• Love 11

Steffy is a gigantic tool.  If she wants Quinn out of her life, then she has to leave Forrester and get a job elsewhere.  Leaving Wyatt isn't going to solve her Quinn problem as long as they are both working for the same company.   Her whining to Wyatt that she HAS to leave him just rings hollow.  

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Steffy is a gigantic tool.  If she wants Quinn out of her life, then she has to leave Forrester and get a job elsewhere.  Leaving Wyatt isn't going to solve her Quinn problem as long as they are both working for the same company.   Her whining to Wyatt that she HAS to leave him just rings hollow.  

Her BS reasoning never made sense to me but Chickenhead is too thirsty to put 2 and 2 together. Is the Maya actress recurring? She's had maybe 3 whole minutes of screen time this month.  Nicole must keep a pack of lemon heads in her purse. What a downer

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Steffy is a gigantic tool. 

Is there a way I can make this my signature line ?

Is it just me or is Thomas' grooming becoming more Ridge-like ?

Sasha is giving a master class on how to move on.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

They haven't even tried to come up with a real reason. She wants to go back to Liam, of course. And is mad Wyatt didn't obey her because everyone on the planet has to do what she wants or else. 

But we should be patient and sypathetic for poor sweet Steffy. I mean, she's just trying to protect herself from the lunatic who chased her around a city and slapped her to the ground. Oh wait, no. That's what Steffy just did to Quinn. 

• Love 5

Can someone please tell me the reason for Pam's and Charlie's existence!  Pam maybe because she's Stephanie's sister but Charlie is just a buffoon. Puffing out his chest and telling Quinn he is going to check her bag every time she leaves. Idiot, she may take work home on occasion. It seems everybody else works from home. 

Speaking of purposes, what was Zende doing other than to pass judgment, not with words, but facial expressions?  I guess Nicole and Zende don't talk since it looked like Zende didn't know anout Sasha and Thomas. 

Who's more thirsty Wyatt or Liam?  I say it's Liam who continues to undermine Wyatt in hopes Steffy comes back to him. Thomas is on Liam's side to not respect Wyatt's marriage as he didn't respect his fathers relationship with Caroline. Ridge and Caroline where broken up for less than a day and Thomas was putting the "moved" on her. 

Eric is absolutely 100% correct in his assessment of Steffy wanting to go back to Liam. Yes Steffy, go back to Liam and be together until you do something Liam doesn't like.    

• Love 6

And again, Steffy repeats the whole diatribe against Quinn and Wyatt. How many times is she going to say the same damn thing? I realize that she doesn't write the sorry script but I'm so tired of the same thing every single day. I hate her suddenly longer, darker hair and the ugly eye makeup, like we wouldn't even notice that it was so different from yesterday?  She looked so good in Monte Carlo! I think someone commented that she always does this when she's going back to Liam. Apparently so. Ugh! I'm also ready to give up on this show for good. It makes me crazy that they think we're all so naive and gullible. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

Eric is no neophyte when it comes to old-school tactical strategies by Stephanie Forrester, like histrionics over imagined and unfounded threats for self-serving motives. Unfortunately, both Eric and Wyatt know Steffy's deliberately over-played the threat Quinn poses to her, so that she can call it a credible reason to walk away from her marriage. 

Steffy "keeping to her word" -- but not her marriage vows -- has herself cornered, having carried out her threat to leave Wyatt if Quinn didn't walk away from Eric. Blaming Wyatt for not making Quinn evaporate is a pretty specious argument though. Steffy chose to marry Wyatt, knowing Quinn was his mother and in the vicinity.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone please tell me the reason for Pam's and Charlie's existence!  Pam maybe because she's Stephanie's sister but Charlie is just a buffoon. Puffing out his chest and telling Quinn he is going to check her bag every time she leaves. Idiot, she may take work home on occasion. It seems everybody else works from home. 

Speaking of purposes, what was Zende doing other than to pass judgment, not with words, but facial expressions?  I guess Nicole and Zende don't talk since it looked like Zende didn't know anout Sasha and Thomas. 

Who's more thirsty Wyatt or Liam?  I say it's Liam who continues to undermine Wyatt in hopes Steffy comes back to him. Thomas is on Liam's side to not respect Wyatt's marriage as he didn't respect his fathers relationship with Caroline. Ridge and Caroline where broken up for less than a day and Thomas was putting the "moved" on her. 

Eric is absolutely 100% correct in his assessment of Steffy wanting to go back to Liam. Yes Steffy, go back to Liam and be together until you do something Liam doesn't like.    

All of this.

I like Allie Mills, but give her something to do beyond bring a snoop!

Get your ass in the corner, Zende. You weren't passing judgement about her when she was putting out and you were squicked over Nicole being knocked up. If you're bored of Hope 2.0, that's on you.

I didn't think it was possible to hate any couple more than I grew to hate Original Recipe Bridge..or hell, even Hope and Liam, but this endlessly repeating dialogue and blatant selfishness from them both have manage to knock even Ridge/Bridget off the top spot of my least favorite pairing of B&B ever. I didn't think that could happen. Thanks, Brad!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

And she even acknowledged to him today that they were wrong in thinking that Wyatt could talk his mother into breaking things off with Eric.  So, she acknowledges that he is not at fault here, she'll still have to see Quinn regardless of her marital status with Wyatt, since Quinn will be working at FC and living with her grandfather (and, actually, her home with Wyatt is the one place she and Wyatt can control her being at, so they can keep here away just as well as Liam would be able to keep her away from his place), but she still acts like this is somehow reason to leave Wyatt?  "You can't do the impossible, so we're through."  Wyatt needs to get his head out of her ass, see her for the manipulative bitch she is, and happily kick her ass out to go be bored out of her mind with his lameass brother.  

• Love 14

Just when I couldn't despise Steffy any more, she pulls this shit today (with Liam in the chorus line.) Wyatt didn't do this. Wyatt didn't do that. Wyatt is an epic failure. I don't understand what Steffy and Liam expected him to do. Short of murder, he can not control another human being. They need to STFU about it.

Really, Wyatt? So you're now "more determined than ever." To do what, exactly. WHY can't you see what a tool (PERFECT!) you married and dump her pronto.

So she "loves" him, but leaving him is the only solution to this mountain-out-of-a-molehill problem, but she can't explain why. OH-kay.

I get sick of hearing Liam rant on about "Steffy's safety." Quinn has never physically threatened Steffy, ever.

I'm glad Eric finally called her out on her bullshit.

• Love 17

Can someone please tell me why Zzzzzzende's face is cracking at Sasha and Thomas? Anyone could have told him Sasha was the more interesting sister but he just HAD to have Nicole. Whatever, he better butt out and leave my Tasha alone or something about something.

ETA: To answer your question about Charlie and Pam? I can't. I scratch my head over that very same thing every day.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Is there a way I can make this my signature line ?

Is it just me or is Thomas' grooming becoming more Ridge-like ?

Sasha is giving a master class on how to move on.

YESSSS! That is how you move on - by doing it and oozing confidence (not cockiness) from every pore. Walking the talk.

Katie could learn a lot from Sasha-Fierce.

I loved that Eric nailed that lying bitch Steffy to the wall about the true motivation behind her leaving Wyatt. She might think he's a doddering old fool, but he has seen a helluva lot more in his life and from more twisted women then her. And how selfish can she be that she would keep Wyatt on the hook (because he chooses to be, I know, dammit, Wyatt!) so she can simper and pout and decide whether or not she wants Waffles back.

And when she called Wyatt baby?

All I could think of is since when is Wyatt her "baby?"

He needed to go all June Carter on her ass.

tumblr_lm6vd1tkY91qzj5cdo1_500.gif

And when Wyatt walked into the romantic little scene at Liam's, those pink roses would have been toast.

Liam is truly a piece of shit who could not care less about marriage vows unless he's the one speaking them.

Why these two are turning themselves inside out for Steffy is beyond me.

As for Zzzzende...

I'm torn between thinking he did get the memo because he had the same stankface Nicole wore when realizing Sasha had moved on and wasn't pining for Zende Forrester, the so-called ultimate prize.

But even if he didn't, he's an ass. Whether his face was jealousy because Sasha was a million times more fun and non-controlling than pretty pretty princess Nicole or because she's bad, bad Sasha the liar and dirty little secret who is undeserving of love. 

Either way, fuck him and fuck his stupid face.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Can someone please tell me why Zzzzzzende's face is cracking at Sasha and Thomas? Anyone could have told him Sasha was the more interesting sister but he just HAD to have Nicole. Whatever, he better butt out and leave my Tasha alone or something about something.

ETA: To answer your question about Charlie and Pam? I can't. I scratch my head over that very same thing every day.

Pam is the last person who should be throwing stones considering her history. Someone, anyone, please stuff a lemon bar in her trap.

• Love 8

The sad thing is, that the actors who play Charlie and Pam are actually good and both have solid track records on successful primetime shows.  All you have to do is see if YT has any clips left of the Ann  Douglas dying days. Susan F., Ally Mills and Betty White were outstanding (even JMW was tolerable as a kinder gentler Steffy concerned about her great-grandmother) and really spoiled this viewer in terms of the lukewarm pablum being dribbled out by today's JV squad.

If given a good SL that didn't involve cheesy innuendos or overly-hyped stereotypical behavior, I think seeing Charlie and Pam at least sharing the main stage with the latest ToD or the Avants would be well worth watching.

Yeah, I also didn't get Zende's bitch face when Sasha merrily told him about her budding friendship with Thomas. The icing was when Thomas stepped in, overheard, and confirmed what Sasha said. If he truly was still the love-'em and leave-'em jackass of the past, he would have just stood there in silence or pretended to not hear or most likely, slunk away unnoticed.

Honestly, I think that the guy who plays Zende has such remedial acting abilities that maybe that's about the only emotion he's capable of expressing. Maybe he's wants to keep his face photo-model perfect by causing no lines or creases in the (likely) even his soap career tanks and he has to go back in front of the lens. ???

I think I know why JMW was in a rush to change her hair. (These extensions aren't as horrible as those in the past, but I still thought she looked better without them.) Since it's no secret that Ivy's back today, I watched tomorrow's spoiler video and AB has a new hairstyle that was pretty similar to Steffy's in terms of length and style. Hers looked like it had been ombred or lightened. I guess we'll see in a few hours.

• Love 7

I hate her suddenly longer, darker hair and the ugly eye makeup, like we wouldn't even notice that it was so different from yesterday?  She looked so good in Monte Carlo! I think someone commented that she always does this when she's going back to Liam. Apparently so.

That's my theory, and it looks like it's holding true!  Steffy always skanks up (oh, sorry, "sexes up") her hair, makeup, and wardrobe (oh so "edgy") when she's Waffles-bound.

My hatred for Steffy and Nicole is alarming.

• Love 10

Speaking of Ally Mills, I caught the clips from the beginning of her stint on the show, particularly when Tiny was killed. It's amazing that he got a more heartfelt send off and his death was a bigger catalyst of events than either Phoebe's several months later or Amy's.

But I had truly forgotten how good Mills was in her role, that even through her OOT lunacy, I could still feel sympathy for her (more than I remember having the first time around, actually) and the pain of her watching her dog die, even if she was teaching him to go after Donna.

This silly fluff is beyond her talents, and TIIC would be well served to find another purpose for her. Give her a story where she can find herself a new career after spending her entire life taking care of her mother and battling her bipolar disorder. I bet Mills and Papa Avant would play off each other very well.

• Love 7

Thomas and Sasha, I guess it's nice to have some fluff and I like that they haven't rushed them into TrueLove4Ever but they haven't earned it. IMO. They are shitty people, newbies and while pretty enough, I just don't care about them. Also not impressed with the acting or lack of it.  Not as boring to watch as Zende and Whatshername but still boring to me. 

• Love 2

Wow! I just caught a glimpse of Ivy's hair. She used to have such beautiful, shiny locks and now they look fried. Why do these young actresses do such awful things to their hair?

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Thomas and Sasha, I guess it's nice to have some fluff and I like that they haven't rushed them into TrueLove4Ever but they haven't earned it. IMO. They are shitty people, newbies and while pretty enough, I just don't care about them. Also not impressed with the acting or lack of it.  Not as boring to watch as Zende and Whatshername but still boring to me. 

Hey, I appreciate the honesty. :)

And while they aren't sizzling chemistry, they are at least allowed to have new dialogue each day on screen, versus Liam's WE WAS ROBBED and Steffy's SHE'S A THREAT TO ME, so I'll take anything that cuts into that bullshit.

I do think Felicia Cooper has potential to be a leading woman in the future, however. She's been on maybe eight months and has improved more that JMW has in eight years. 

• Love 12

I feel the same way about Felisha Cooper Anna Yolei. I see Sarah Brown potential there. She reminds me of Eliza Dushku as Faith on Buffy, she doesn't always nail but when she does, she does and she has a way of making you root for her and you always understand where she's coming from which is more than I can say for Steffy and Nicole and their portrayers. I feel like in two years even a year's time with more material, FC is going to be phenomenal. I can see her testing things out now and it's a lot of fun to watch her shape herself as an actress, I think she's really going to be something great.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 8

And it took Quinn all of a week to revert back to meddling and pass interference. I'm 98% sure she's about to "use" Ivy to keep Liam and Fishwife apart.

And why the hell is Ivy begging Quinn for a second chance and not her uncle? Quinn is barely back in the door, and she doesn't have any hiring power.

• Love 9

Ivy is probably begging Quinn because just like Deacon her sole purpose is going to be Quinn's tool -in other words Ivy's purpose on the show will be pointless and a waste of time.

• Love 5

First and foremost I have to say that I almost forgot how beautiful Ivy is. Her face can light up a room. Not to crazy about her hair though.  Quinn and Ivy in the same scene, priceless. 

I think that Liam, Wyatt, and Steffy should quite their jobs and become railroad track repairers since they all  drive railroad spikes with their heads.  Do Liam and Steffy understand the meaning of the word manipulator?  Or do they think it doesn't apply to them?  What a crock of shit. I was so hoping that Wyatt would have just told Liam that if you want the bitch then keep her.  

• Love 13

I'll give Nick credit: when Brooke left him, he went batshit but eventually moved on (....ish). And when Brooke came crawling back, he shut her ass down hard.

Please let this be Wyatt (well, that last part anyway).

• Love 7

Ivy asking Quinn to put in a good word for her with Eric instead of going directly to Eric (who she has no beef with)...plot point. Still no sympathy for Thirsty. Any episode featuring the 3 stooges is a bad episode.

• Love 6

I would live for Wyatt shutting Steffy down. Steffy is LIKE Zzzzzende, picking the boring sibling and making a commotion about it. Forrester family bullshit. Zero taste in making the right match, they're all about the drama it will cause. Punky Brewster and Prince Valium (whoever coined that it's genius) born of an indecisive family that has fighting over them, like a piece of raw meat, written in their contracts. Awful.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 5

Hey Wyatt, here's a tip. If you are afraid of what your mother might do , maybe you shouldn't go crying to her about how your marriage is doomed because of her. Maybe you should just stay away from her & not put her in the position of feeling like she has to help you somehow. I did laugh when he said that her words really scared him, that "she wouldn't let that happen".

Dude, for real, what did you think she would do? She's changed but you just laid a heap o' guilt on her & she is still your Mom who has always meddled in your life fixed things for you before.

And Steffy you miserable little manipulator...you & Liam deserve each other. I hope Wyatt realizes you just ain't worth it honey. I like SC but I just want to punch Liam in the face every time I see him. So sad what this story does to actors I like.

• Love 14

I've been thinking about these soaps(Y&R: B&B) that I've watched for about 40 years (yes, I'm old). Back in the early days, the husbands worked and the wives stayed home to take care of the children and the house work, did laundry, cooked all of the meals, washed the dishes without a dishwasher, etc. It was expected that the women needed a man to protect them and take care of them. This is 2016. That's no longer the case. Women are working in increasing numbers, earning their own money, having babies without partners and making their own way. So why are these writers still in the mindset that these supposedly modern women who work in their family corporations still need some nerd to "take care of them"? Steffy, are you listening? Who in the world is writing this crap? This is so tiring.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm torn between thinking he did get the memo because he had the same stankface Nicole wore when realizing Sasha had moved on and wasn't pining for Zende Forrester, the so-called ultimate prize.

But even if he didn't, he's an ass.

@CountryGirl you just made me snort :)

22 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And she even acknowledged to him today that they were wrong in thinking that Wyatt could talk his mother into breaking things off with Eric. 

And she STILL is telling Wyatt that he did nothing! 

Are my ears failing from all that Static-X I listen to, or did Steffy actually whine to Eric about everything Quinn has done to the family, "ESPECIALLY me"?!?!?!?!  And did she also say that Quinn interfered in her life with "devastating consequences"???  CHOOSING to marry Wyatt was a devastating consequence?  The sad thing is, I have a feeling if she said that to Wyatt, the idiot would STILL be begging her to come back.

What the hell is with Ivy saying that what Quinn and Eric do is their business?  I think somebody better check her paternity, she has such an un-Forrester attitude!

• Love 13