Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And speaking of Steffy, there can be only one explanation for that dress she was wearing with the clear packing tape straps - Loading Dock Guy must have been promoted to dress designer! Better watch your back, Ridge.

ACK! I forgot all about that.  I guess see-thru straps are better than see-thru other areas. (That might change depending on how desperate she gets ...)

And it can be YOURS!

https://wornontv.net/59548/

• Love 5

Hey, I just thought of a silver lining for Wyatt. Remember how Eric adopted Mushmouth after he married Donna? Well, if Eric adopts Wyatt, he'll be a Spencer- Forrester and if he stays married to Steffy, he'll not only be her husband, but her uncle! Even if they divorce, win-win!

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Hey, I just thought of a silver lining for Wyatt. Remember how Eric adopted Mushmouth after he married Donna? Well, if Eric adopts Wyatt, he'll be a Spencer- Forrester and if he stays married to Steffy, he'll not only be her husband, but her uncle! Even if they divorce, win-win!

Ewwwww. And there goes my dinner.

• Love 3

With all the marriages hat have come under scrutiny , you'd think more of them would do this. By the end of Ronn Moss's time even Ridge and Brooke just said "fuck this" and just filed the missing paperwork for their second-to-last marriage. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

Well, she almost married Rick at one point, so that squick factor ship has sailed a long time ago :p

But as an aside, it's funny how the fandom has kinda had a acceptance in degrees of this kinda thing over the years. With Ridge/Bridget, most were horrified that this was entertained. By the time that blink-and-you-miss-it Thomas/Hope thing happened, we were just glad that they didn't go there with Nick. And by Thomas/Ivy, the biggest problem was just Thomas' general disregard for women at all and the fact that they shared last names didn't enter into it at all.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Well, she almost married Rick at one point, so that squick factor ship has sailed a long time ago :p

But as an aside, it's funny how the fandom has kinda had a acceptance in degrees of this kinda thing over the years. With Ridge/Bridget, most were horrified that this was entertained. By the time that blink-and-you-miss-it Thomas/Hope thing happened, we were just glad that they didn't go there with Nick. And by Thomas/Ivy, the biggest problem was just Thomas' general disregard for women at all and the fact that they shared last names didn't enter into it at all.

I'm hoping that even today people would not stand for a pairing where the couple had a parent/child relationship, regardless of blood. That will always be gross. 

Wait - Thomas and Hope?  I'm assuming Brooke and Ridge were married while they were growing up? Did Ridge raise Hope as his daughter? 

Cousins are a yawn for me.  I dabble in genealogy, so while I wouldn't think it was a good idea biologically, it isn't horrifying either.  

• Love 3

Oh, I was talking "tolerance" in terms of B&B Land, not RL at all! Lol

I've said it many times before, but if TIIC hadn't cannonballed into Ridge/Bridget so soon after his paternity reveal (and by "so soon," I mean "At all"), the whole retcon of his paternity would've been far better received.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I hope Eric and Quinn take the jet to Vegas to get married. 

You'd think they'd both know that's the way to go.  There is nobody in their lives who approves of this, and the odds of his family actively raising a stink at a wedding are high.  Just sneak off and do it so none of them get the chance to "speak now." 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I was thinking,  for someone who's so scared and frightened of, and needs protection from, Quinn, Steffy sure gets in her face a lot.

Steffy gets in everyone's face. Even ours, it's what she does, "In your face!" should be her catchphrase.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 8

I didn't think I'd like Quinn and Eric together, but John McCook is totally selling this for me.  He looked pretty darn good tickling the ivories yesterday.

Granted I'm a huge TK fan, but I liked seeing the guy eating Friday.  It's a nice reminder that soap characters are supposed to be real people who eat, and poop, and sleep (albeit with each other)....

• Love 6

That baseball thing was so random. I don't think we've heard Maya sing for years. It was nice to see it, KM did a lovely job, but writers, a little bit of framing goes a long way towards making a storyline credible. That said, an out of nowhere clip with a bunch of boring characters is a million times better than another second of Steffy's frozen-faced screeching, so... okay. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, jenrising said:

That baseball thing was so random. I don't think we've heard Maya sing for years. It was nice to see it, KM did a lovely job, but writers, a little bit of framing goes a long way towards making a storyline credible. That said, an out of nowhere clip with a bunch of boring characters is a million times better than another second of Steffy's frozen-faced screeching, so... okay. 

I completely agree, it was nice to see something drama-free and happy, and KM really did do an excellent job.  I 'm not so much into baseball as I used to be, but I assume that guy was a real Dodger?

I couldn't help but wonder who that filthy guy was who was calling Brooke "Logan," that nickname is reserved for Ridge!

• Love 7

JMc is looking so fine these days. I have always loved him, but especially now in his silver fox phase.  The SL with RS has completely re-energized his acting and he's totally bring it.  I'm intrigued as to where the SL is going.

That filthy guy with the puffy face today is ruining my screen. Why is he just showing up at Brooke's and mooching off her?  Is Ridge really that much of a user?  I'm glad Brooke told him to stop with the 'my Logan" bit.  If Ridge really thinks she's still his Logan, then he should marry her himself. 

Oh but no -- the CEO job is more important to him and he's willing to "sacrifice" Brooke to get it.  I could swear today he was suggesting that he and Brooke have a fling on side after she marries Bill.

And this nonsense that Eric is suffering from dementia because he's with Quinn has got to stop.  It seems that everyone -- especially Ridge -- want Eric to be entering dementia as that puts him neatly out of the way.  I cannot wait until Eric reads his family for filth when they stage their intervention about his engagement.

• Love 14

I wish that Bill would tell Sludge to quit dropping in at Brooke's house.  What a cheap son of a bitch and a mooch to boot. No coffee maker, you say? Ever heard of Starbuck's pal? Brooke isn't a short order cook, but I'm sure she'll be hustling up more coffee and sandwiches once RJ returns.  At least RM Ridge never showed up empty handed, but I digress.

Yeah, the National Anthem stuff was pretty outta left field. (Har! Har! Har!) Was that some type of shout-out that the Dodgers might be in the WS and CBS is broadcasting or something. Just. Didn't. Get. It.

Trying to watch JMW cry at the end of the show was hilarious.  I'm at the point now where I'd be OK with Quinn slipping just a little bit and having a few "frank" side conversations with Steffy. I wish that Quinn would just call her out on being jealous because Liam slept with Quinn and more than once! A bonus would be having Ivy "accidentally leak" the mur-dah video to Quinn, but that might push Quinn into territory that would give Eric serious second thoughts.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

And this nonsense that Eric is suffering from dementia because he's with Quinn has got to stop.  It seems that everyone -- especially Ridge -- want Eric to be entering dementia as that puts him neatly out of the way.

Yep.

And the Forresters that were on canvas at the time Eric/Donna were a thing pulled the same shit, telling Eric it was his time to relax and what have you and Thorne and Felicia bawling their eyes out over big meanie Donna stepping all over Eric and Stephen grand love. He shut that shit down quick.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

And the Forresters that were on canvas at the time Eric/Donna were a thing pulled the same shit, telling Eric it was his time to relax and what have you and Thorne and Felicia bawling their eyes out over big meanie Donna stepping all over Eric and Stephen grand love. He shut that shit down quick.

True it wasn't any of their business but still....just how many Logan women was Eric gonna go through. Beth, Brooke, and now Donna? I'd be rolling my eyes at Eric, too, if he were my dad.

I'm intrigued to see how Rick, Thomas, and Steffy interact with their mutual little bro, RJ. I hope he's kinda a smart ass and cracks on all of them-

'Hey Thomas! Remember when you dated my sister, Hope?'

'Hey Steffy, remember when you were engaged to my brother? No, not Thomas, Rick, silly!'

'Hey, Rick! Remember when you dated my sister Phoebe and owned my other sister's ass. No not Hope, Steffy, stupid!'

'Hey, Rick! Do you remember when you shot at my dad at work because you were mad about his stealing your wife?' And how you called him a Marone bastard which you know....makes me a Marone bastard too?'

Come to think of it, how does Rick look RJ in the eye after bedding both his sisters and having such a hate on for his father that he tried to kill him? At least Thomas never slept with Hope so he can pretend it didn't happen but when you think about it, RJ should hate Rick's guts. Then again Rick may not particularly care for RJ or what he feels and feign to love him inspite of Ridge being his father- which is actually still a pretty crappy thing to do. Oh, well, we'll see!

• Love 9

I didn't realize that KM had such a great voice. Why exactly was she obsessing on being lead model at FC when she could sing like that?

Steffy is such a nasty piece of work.  Too bad Bill can't take Wyatt aside and give him the number of a good divorce lawyer.  Do they have a pre-nup?  Wyatt could give half Steffy's shares to Eric and Quinn.     

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I didn't realize that KM had such a great voice. Why exactly was she obsessing on being lead model at FC when she could sing like that?

Steffy is such a nasty piece of work.  Too bad Bill can't take Wyatt aside and give him the number of a good divorce lawyer.  Do they have a pre-nup?  Wyatt could give half Steffy's shares to Eric and Quinn.     

I was thinking about Wyatt getting half of Puffy's shares, too. That would be awesome.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Come to think of it, how does Rick look RJ in the eye after bedding both his sisters and having such a hate on for his father that he tried to kill him? At least Thomas never slept with Hope so he can pretend it didn't happen but when you think about it, RJ should hate Rick's guts. Then again Rick may not particularly care for RJ or what he feels and feign to love him inspite of Ridge being his father- which is actually still a pretty crappy thing to do. Oh, well, we'll see!

If TIIC give that latter story to Rick and RJ after blitzing though the reveal of Hope's paternity with her and Bridget having all of three scenes together before AJ left the show, I will shit a fucking brick.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

True it wasn't any of their business but still....just how many Logan women was Eric gonna go through. Beth, Brooke, and now Donna? I'd be rolling my eyes at Eric, too, if he were my dad.

True enough, but it was still grating to see grown ass people who were in their forties crying about wanting their parents back together. Especially when the bulk of it was Thorne and Felicia, both of whom were single parents that should've had more than enough to do with raising their own kids....especially Thorne, given that Aly had more issues than National Geographic.

• Love 6

I remember KM singing the National Anthem back in June maybe? I think Reign Edwards did as well over the summer. It's good to see at least one happy couple.

I just can't with this stupid show. Let's bring Ivy back and act like she's brand new. Let's allow Quinn to turn her into the SWF of Puffles. Umm when the extensions come out, makeup gets washed off, and the clothes come off....she'll still by Ivy and not Steffy 2.0. If she thinks Liam wants her for her, she's wrong. He likes the packaging because it's reminiscent of Steffy. Ding dong, he doesn't love you. You'll just be a bed warmer until Steffy's marriage implodes.

I'm really trying to like Quinn and Eric, but this super speed storyline makes no sense. What is the rush? Moving her in, proposing two weeks later, etc. Thanksgiving is going to be painful and awkward. Meanwhile last year, she was thankful for Deacon and a month later, they imploded off screen. I just don't get this great love of her life pitch she's presenting. She's staring at the ring talking about perfect and looking like the cat that got the cream. It's just way too forced and unnatural for me. They're shoving this faux super couple down our throats and it's eye roll worthy to me. Now if they had built up to them instead of it being four months post nightmare cabin...I'd be all in. How many men have changed Quinn? I'm curious to see if a wedding actually takes place. Where's Deacon when you need him? I'd love for a rewrite and him to be a figment of her imagination.

I'm curious to see what RJ brings. Maybe he can make Brooke light up. I don't see the light with Brooke and Bill. She still seems kind of blah and just going through the motions. There's no passion there. Where's the red suit Brooke or even the Brooke who had some fire and a spark? She's engaged to the man she claims to love, but it's just like ehhh. Then again, marrying your sister's ex-husband probably isn't something many would be proud of. *shrug*

Not much to root for these days.

• Love 9

Is Brooke running a Bed and Breakfast? Ridge just seems to keep popping in, and there is Brooke, slaving away in all her domestic glory. I don't think I have ever seen these two eat so much, or share such candid conversation. The one thing I could do without is them repeating that "Brooke will marry Bill and get his shares of FC's and then she will sell them to Ridge." Why do I need to hear that repeated ten different times in ten different ways whenever Brooke and Ridge are together. It is almost like they have to keep reminding themselves why they are spending time together. And what is Show about with these two anyway? Did my eyes deceive me, or was Ridge about ready to go in for a kiss just before Bill arrived? I don't think I want to see a Bill/Brooke/Ridge triangle. I would really like to see Brooke finally settled and happy in a relationship. Is that too much to ask after thirty years of faithful viewing, and faithfully supporting my girl? That was probably a dumb question. But I am agog with anger at Ridge. He came storming back from Paris after being MIA for an entire year, just assuming he would pick up where he left off with "His Logan", then proceeded to get his drawers in a twist after finding out about Brooke and Bill. As payback, he starts a revengemance with Katie, then fly's to the other side of the world to stop Brooke from marrying Bill. Somehow now though, he is ok with it. Oh right, this time Ridge stands to gain something he has always wanted, and Brooke is just barter in the game. What is wrong with you Brooke? You, of all people, should know how Ridge has always coveted FC's. And what about your son by Eric? And for that matter you, and all the years and hard work you put into the company? Not to mention your long and deep friendship with Eric? Get over to the Forrester Estate and get a full accounting of the situation instead of only listening to Ridge's jaded version. 

It is pretty obvious to me that Steffy's agenda isn't about getting Quinn out of her life, so much as it is about not getting her way. And she doesn't want Quinn out of Eric's life out of fear for him, she is simply jealous of Quinn. If anyone is acting nuts in this scenario, it is Steffy. I wish all the adults would just tell her to shit or get off the pot. Make a decision about which brother you want and run with it. No need for all this posing and posturing; in any event it is not having the desired effect on Eric or Quinn; Steffy is looking like a spoiled, puffy faced little girl. I keep expecting her to break out in hysterics, with tears streaming down her face, and out of her swollen, red rimmed eyes, while she stamps her foot in frustration. Quinn needs to understand that it doesn't matter what she does at this point; Steffy is not ever going back to Wyatt, particularly now that Ivy is back and is making a play for the Waffle. 

The baseball thing was totally random, but I enjoyed it all the same. Even with the Dead Duo in tow, it was so much better than hearing more of Steffy's bellyaching, or Liam's claims of being Steffy's protector. Karla Mosley has a beautiful, lovely voice, and I always wondered why they didn't capitalize on it instead of trying to force Maya down our throats as a model. I said they should have had her singing signature songs for the different lines or something creative and unique. I Googled and she did really sing the anthem in June, after Reign Edwards sang it back in April. 

On 9/10/2016 at 8:42 AM, SweePea59 said:

I'm not sure it would make any difference if she did. Lately it just seems like she's sleepwalking through everything. I was hoping that getting back with $Bill would wake her up again and make her smile and bring her back to life. She smiled a little, but she's still in a funk. Come back, Brooke! I'd love to see her and $Bill be a real power couple. But since they're my favorite couple I don't expect them to last long enough to actually make it down the aisle. (Katie better not ride up on a horse.) But wouldn't it be nice if they did? And Brooke decided to rule the world? And be Queen of Spencer Publications and Forrester Creations? Another round of musical chairs! She could "demote" Ridge to being Head Designer and he could finally say to her, "Mother was right about you!" Hahaha! That would be a game changer and I'd expect it from this crummy Ridge.

All of this! I am so tired of this tired Brooke! KKL has been phoning it in for a long time now, and I am through with this doubtful, hand wringing, mousy voiced, not having any sex, boring Brooke. Where is my spitfire? Where is the woman who followed her heart and never doubted anything? I have always maintained that a fire went out inside of Brooke when Stephanie died. No couple ever lit up the screen quite like Brooke and Stephanie. They brought out the best and the worst in each other, but their SLs were what kept me interested and coming back. Throw Taylor in there, and you had one tasty little mix for daytime television. Ronn Moss's departure also deflated the character. Brooke is on the canvas, but she isn't a viable character anymore. Instead of leading the charge, she has become reactionary and quite boring. She seems lost with no rudder. I hope RJ's return, and whatever they have in store for her and Bill do something to liven the character up, because it has become painful for me to watch her. 

JMW has picked up one of Kimberlin Brown's acting tics, and one I hated; that continual eye blinking thing. Now, when Kimberlin did it, she would say her lines very slowly, with clear and precise diction, like she was trying to remember them:

Sheila, while blinking furiously, "No.......Stephanie........I..........won't.........give........up........on........Eric..."

Steffy, on the other hand, seems to do it because she can't cry on cue, or maybe she is afraid her mascara will run. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Quinn needs to understand that it doesn't matter what she does at this point; Steffy is not ever going back to Wyatt, particularly now that Ivy is back and is making a play for the Waffle. 

If Quinn understood her targets at all, she would have known that someone else sniffing around Waffles is the fastest way to get Steffy to go running to him.  

• Love 11

Not sure if the line was proof of TPTB (or rather, their interns and personal assistants) reading the boards but I thought it was interesting that Brooke pointed out that this has been the longest period she's spent alone since she was a girl.  It didn't really sound like something Brooke would say but I'm always grateful for any variations in the dialog. I know the deadly dull repetition is so someone can drop in any time and know what's going on but in a half hour soap it really hurts the flow.  Give the audience some credit. (Or maybe hire the recapper who did the singing openings in BrainDead.)   

You know, the baseball segment may have come out of nowhere but it's the kind of thing that B&B does well, showing off Los Angeles.  More field trips, please. 

• Love 10

What's all this talk about needing Brill to hurry and marry so Brooke can get the shares before grandpa marries Quinn? I thought there was a 6 month wait period under California law to remarry after a divorce (ala Puffy/Waffles last go round with the annulment vs. divorce argument). Queric will be married and divorced long before 6 months gets here. I'm confused

• Love 9

I'm glad Steffy dispensed with any fake care about her grandfather. Her rage is solely that he dare disobey her. Now she and Ridge will run the company and not give a single thought to their "loved" one's safety. And if anyone needs to never say a word about manipulating a man...

Side note: Is this eye-twitch and blink acting really all she can do with her face? Girl, skip a month on those injections. 

• Love 10

Anyone else think that Steffy will lose it again a la Ali and Ivy and try to physically hurt Quinn?  Then instead of the expected "OMG Steffy, what have you done" It will be all "Quinn made me do it.  I had to, to save Grandfather" And the Quinn-is-an-Evil-Seducer faction will agree and forgive Puffy.   Eric, I hope, will not be forgiving.  Not. At. All.

If Show went there, it might jog Waffles' memory regarding Steffy's 2 altercations w/ Ivy and then he'd also remember seeing Steffy and Wyatt in bed.

Or maybe Ivy could just say to Liam, "I can't believe you want to be with Steffy after what she did to me and Ali"  And at Liam's 'huh" face Ivy could relate the electric panel and stairs events not to mention the tire iron upside the head. All culminating in Liam dumping Steffy prior to the Australia flight.

I have never believed that Liam has all of his memory back -- he has blank spaces and no one seems to have noticed.

Edited to add -- I think Brooke will eventually talk to Eric, see how happy Quinn makes him, realize she's not a threat to Eric/FC, know that he's not demented, and use the 12.5% to keep Eric as CEO.

Edited by La di Diva
more content
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

Edited to add -- I think Brooke will eventually talk to Eric, see how happy Quinn makes him, realize she's not a threat to Eric/FC, know that he's not demented, and use the 12.5% to keep Eric as CEO.

This is what I want most from this whole story.  It's going to be so disappointing if Brooke sides against Eric.  The real drama would be in her being the only one on his side (aside from Quinn).  Rick and Ridge being teamed up against Brooke and Eric would be a whole new dynamic.  

• Love 12

I effing hate Steffy! What about ME! Don't you love ME! You're not the grandfather I blah, blah, blah! The my grandfather stuff reminded me of when her quack mother was sleeping with Eric, and Steffy and Thomas referred to him as "Eric" instead of "Grandad" as they always had. Since I'm back teaching now, I don't watch every episode but the couple I see per week are enough. JMW's Steffy is killing the show forme.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

Anyone else think that Steffy will lose it again a la Ali and Ivy and try to physically hurt Quinn?

See, I was thinking that with the Steffy makeover of Ivy, that Ivy would be mistaken for Steffy by someone and get hurt/killed with everyone thinking that it was Quinn.

Or Liam's still healing head injury plays a role in 'Steffy' seducing him and he wakes up to realize it was Ivy. Which...gross. And is the way this frakkin show would go.

But now I think it may be the opposite - Something happens to Quinn with everyone thinking Steffy did it because an eyewitness (oh, let's say Deacon or even Eric) saw 'Steffy' leaving the scene of the crime, except it was a slightly cracked Ivy dressed as Steffy. 

Ivy kills two birds with one stone - avenging Liam against Quinn for what she did to him and framing Steffy for being dumb enough to choose Wyatt over Liam (as well as the electrocution thing, the killing Aly thing, and just in general being a bitch to her thing) AND so that she can have Liam to herself and 'free' Wyatt from that harpy.

Ivy will initially get away with it until Liam and Wyatt both just won't give up on Steffy and Ivy finally loses it and tries to set up Steffy to look like she tried to commit suicide because of her guilt. Heck, maybe she tries to set it up to kill both Steffy and a recovering Quinn in what looks like a murder/suicide and it's Steffy and Quinn working together to defeat Ivy that bonds them as besties. Liam will actually forgive Quinn (vomit) for her crap against him because she helped SAVE Steffy from Ivy and it'll be Kumbaya moment for Steffy/Quinn/Liam/Wyatt.

The only good thing about this storyline would be AB playing demented, calculating, deluded but calm crazy quite well.

But seriously, Ivy's abrupt return and this makeover storyline has sacrificial lamb written all over it.

• Love 6

I hope the upcoming scripts have Steffy losing her grip on reality a la Ally because as far as I can tell, she's more than half way there.  

BTW, just what is the share distribution right now? All I know is Bill's famous 12.5% but not how much Eric himself has.  Didn't Rick have Eric's shares when he was terrorizing FC as CEO?  Ridge and Steffy needed Bill's to oust Rick, right?  

• Love 2

The stock rotate is an even bigger mess to untangle that who has slept with which sibling's fiances/spouses. The last I could definitively tell you who had what was when Steph was discovered to be the owner, and tried to woo Brooke back to Ridge with 51 percent of the company. that was hella years ago.

• Love 2

Eric made me laugh with his "at least we'll save money on the announcements" after he said Steffy is probably running  around telling everybody about the engagement.  To steal from Everybody Loves Raymond, Steffy is such a hateful jerk-face!  How dare she march into her grandfather's house barking demands.  And of course she leaves in a snit when they dare not obey her.  I'm with @bittersweet4149, I hate Steffy!

• Love 14

TPTB are dangerously close to painting Puffy into a corner of pure-blown psychopath.

RS's acting talents not only rescued her from the corner of no return, but thrust her front and center with a renaissance storyline for her and JMc's Eric.

JMW has no such talents - she is one-note and off-putting. Even if they were to take her full-blown villain ala the great Shelia Carter (the original recipe Kimberlin Brown), she just couldn't pull it off convincingly. And yes, I am chuckling at myself for even comparing these two.

But the point with Sheila is that love her or hate her, she was fascinating to watch. Heck, I even rooted for her against Stephanie (another brilliant villain). 

Steffy though is just flat-out uninspiring and unenjoyable. I don't even love to hate her.

I just hate her. Period.

• Love 18

Eric's going to drop the matriarch bomb. I think that's what's grating on my nerves. He expects everybody to just accept her and is shoving her down their throats. (Does he even know that she tried to kill Deacon?) Forcing somebody to work with or be around somebody never works. Taking Steffy out of the equation, he is behaving in a questionable manner. Hasn't he lost shares/the company before when he followed his little head? I'd be concerned, too. He'll probably marry her without a prenup or anything to protect himself.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

I'd be concerned, too. 

And therein lies the problem...I think Eric's family definitely has reason to be concerned, but the way their concern was written and is playing out on screen they are just coming across so hateful that I can't help but root against them.  

Too bad Aly is dead, I bet she'd be able to smell whether or not Quinn is being sincere :)

• Love 20

I wish the show had made more of the fallout from Adam and Eve in the Cabin.  Wyatt was barely squicked out when he realized his brother had banged his mom.  And Steffy, while we feel that she's completely unnerved by Liam and Quinn having a sexual relationship, hasn't really said or effectively shown how, not just distasteful, but outright weird it is that those two had sex.  

• Love 13

I am so over this whole mess. Steffy acting like a petulant child about Eric and Quinn getting together. Threatening to end her marriage to Wyatt. No one cares! Go back to Wyatt or go with Liam. It doesn't matter. And then we have Bill and Ridge both lusting after Brooke. She is having flashbacks of both, as well. Really? Maybe they can work out an arrangement where she spends six months with each of them. Gag.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

I am so over this whole mess. Steffy acting like a petulant child about Eric and Quinn getting together. Threatening to end her marriage to Wyatt. No one cares! Go back to Wyatt or go with Liam. It doesn't matter. And then we have Bill and Ridge both lusting after Brooke. She is having flashbacks of both, as well. Really? Maybe they can work out an arrangement where she spends six months with each of them. Gag.

Brooke as Persephone? Gag is right.

I. Hate. Steffy.

• Love 7