Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

But the conversation Bill and Li had was just so different from anything I've seen with Bill and other women. It was calm with thinking before speaking. No arguing or dramatics.

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This is so fresh and different. Bill has never met anyone quite like Li; strong, determined, independent, self sufficient, accomplished, and a person who takes no prisoners and makes no apologies. When she hugged him I squeed like a little kid. 

Totally agree with you guys, this conversation was so adult, revealed so much about their characters, while slowly moving the plot along, it was like dialogue from soaps back in the day.  When you compare it to the inane conversation between Taylor and Steffi, and the boring conversation between Brooke and Ridge, it's Emmy-worthy.

• Love 14

And all is right with the world because Li didn't cry or have a single perfect tear trickle down her cheek!

As well, no worries about those two being in bed together by Friday and married next Wednesday. 

Please don't tell me that Carter will represent Thomas in the custody dispute. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Deacon is a freaking idiot. That is obviously Shelia. 

Ok, Ridge/Brooke/Steffy/Taylor and Liam have no say in who Douglas lives with. Its between Hope and Thomas. I am already sick of this story. The same things said over and over "my son" "my daughter"  🙄

• Applause 4
  • Love 12

Oh, Brooke, couldn't you let yourself have one nice night with your husband? You had to bring up that topic the first chance you got? Sheesh.

I love Sheila, but even I said, "oh, no".

And, oh my, Deacon. With that Barry White background music.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Sounds like a must-miss Wednesday. Deacon and Sheila...what in the world?

Although I have some words for Steffy. By her reasoning, Thomas should get full custody so Douglas can be with his "real" family. Real = biological.

Replace Thomas with Sheila and Douglas with Finn.

Tell me how that math works, Steffy.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Sounds like a must-miss Wednesday. Deacon and Sheila...what in the world?

Although I have some words for Steffy. By her reasoning, Thomas should get full custody so Douglas can be with his "real" family. Real = biological.

Replace Thomas with Sheila and Douglas with Finn.

Tell me how that math works, Steffy.

As I posted before, OF COURSE Steffy will make all sorts of hypocritical contortions why that would be different. 

• Love 7

Dear God Steffy. Please do shut the hell up. Go to work, take care of your children, go out to dinner with your long lost husband, buy some shoes, fix a meal. Anything but talking to your girlfriend/mom about KISSING IN ITALY.

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Dear God Steffy. Please do shut the hell up. Go to work, take care of your children, go out to dinner with your long lost husband, buy some shoes, fix a meal. Anything but talking to your girlfriend/mom about KISSING IN ITALY.

I was so irritated by Steffy that I couldn’t even articulate ....but you did it beautifully gam2

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 10

The only excuse I can make for Deacon is that he was too high and horny to realize it's Sheila.  He's still stupid though, and that's sad because I'd like for him to meet a brand new woman.

Oh, and Steffy looks to be about the same age as Taylor.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Wink 1
  • Love 9

I can’t say this in more uncertain terms. Lurch, GO FUCK YOURSELF.  You come into Hope’s house, she tells you that she has things to do but you don’t give 💩💩 about Hope and continue the conversation that you know will take more a quite a bit of time. It’s seems that Lurch will tell Hope that he wants Douglas 2.0 to live with him and she would say sure no problem.  How many times does Hope have to tell Lurch she doesn’t want to have this conversation before Lurch gets it through his thick skull. His arguments do not make sense. Douglas 2.0 can spend as much time as he wants at Hope’s but still live with him?  While Lurch can spend as much time with Douglas 2.0 but he doesn’t have to be uprooted. Once again, I have to say GO FUCK YOURSELF and while I’m at it Fuck, Ridge, Taylor, and Stuffy also. 

Does Ridge have one iota of how much of a hypocrite he is. Kissing Taylor wasn’t planned but it was at the spur of the moment. Tell me Ridge, how is Brooke kissing Deacon any different. It wasn’t planned either.  You wanted to kiss Taylor, Brooke only kissed Deacon because she was drunk.  

Does Shiela have a sister?  There is a resemblance between the red head and Shiela. It Deacon being set up to miss his meeting with the parole officer?  If it is, I bet that Shiela is still alive and she’s punishing him for not hiding her. On second thought, it could be Ridge.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I guess Deacon being drunk and the dark will be the excuse as to why he couldn't recognize Sheila instantly. 

So they're not going to pretend Hope didn't adopt Douglas. Brooke said the word adopted. Thomas can't just walk in and say Douglas will live with me now when they have a custody agreement. 

Let Liam walk into Steffys and say I think Kelly should live with me now and take her. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Steffy: "I've learned lately that you can't give up a minute with the people you love."  And that's why, instead of being with the husband you thought was dead, you're sitting there bitching about the "evil" Logans and braiding your mother's hair while she giggles about kissing a married man. 

And, God, you could die of alcohol poisoning in one episode if you took a drink every time someone said Douglas belongs with his "real family."  OK, Thomas. You think Douglas needs to live with his "real" aka biological family? Well, then, saddle up and go find paw-paw Marone and ask if you and Douglas can live with him. Otherwise, you're a fucking hypocrite just like your sister and mother. 

Does the show not get that you can't have this herd of assholes being complete hypocrites with no recollection of their own past (and present) if you're not going to give us someone reminding them that their shit does, in fact, stink. I'd pay good cash for it to be Liam (or Bill, Bill would be amazing, but Liam is the more invested party here).  I want Liam to tell Steffy that she's shown him the light, and he believes that his daughter living with her mother and stepfather isn't appropriate any longer. She needs to be with her real father, and she needs to learn about her Spencer birthright. He can remind her of how magnanimous he's been to let her have full physical custody all this time, especially not raising holy hell when she impulsively fled the country, in the middle of a mental breakdown, with his daughter.  He can remind her how against a child going to live with their "real family" she was when he and Hope came to take home their kidnapped daughter who Mommy Taylor bought for Steffy on the black market. Bonus points if he condescendingly refers to Steffy "taking care of Kelly" for him, like she's the babysitter. 

I also want Finn and Li to get an earful of her "real family" bullshit and blast her so hard her and her mother's wigs fly off their empty heads and blow over the cliff from the verbal impact. 

Back to the Bill option. I always wanted Bill and Douglas 1.0 to have a bond, mostly because I wanted scenes between the two of them. We didn't really get that, but I'll gladly take them retconning that he was super bonded with the kid if it gives me a scene of him ripping Steffy a new asshole for trying to take "my grandson" away, and announcing his support for Liam going for full custody of Kelly. I would enjoy the hell out of Steffy having to deal with both Liam and Bill reading her for filth and no longer being in her thrall. 

As for a potential custody battle, yes, let's see a judge learn all the details of how, exactly, Hope came to be Douglas's mother. Leave no details out, Hope, including how he knew your daughter was alive and living with his sister, and he kept his mouth shut, forcing others to keep quiet as well, because he needed you grieving her "death" so he could keep positioning his son as your replacement baby, to lure you into marriage. Make sure the judge knows about how he mentally and physically abused Douglas to advance his agenda. Throw in the Hopequin details. And, please, please, please, let Hope find out about Thomas's involvement keeping Sheila's crime against Brooke quiet, as proof that, no, he hasn't changed much. 

Having said all of that, for the love of fuck, has nobody involved in this show ever heard of split custody? The kid living half the time with one parent and half with the other? These people are all basically in each other's pockets 24/7. I think Thomas and Hope could manage dropping Douglas off at each other's homes every other week. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

What a difference; Brooke finds out Ridge willingly and soberly kissed Taylor because HE WANTED TO, and she didn't freak out and start accusing him of betraying her and preferring another woman. No, Brooke instead acted like an adult who had been slapped and hurt, but her ego still allowed her to handle it without histrionics. Given her past with Taylor that is saying so very much about Brooke. 

When it comes to the Tots Ridge always reveals his true colors. He doesn't have one iota of concern for the hurt this will cause Hope, a woman who's biological child was ripped from her before she even knew her, spending a year grieving her loss, and now she will have the son she has raised as her own ripped from her for no other reason than Thomas has suddenly decided he wants to be a father and is stamping his foot like he is in charge. Why do these Marone morons keep going on about how Hope can visit Douglas whenever she likes? It isn't about visitation, it is about love and devotion, and spending three years of your life raising a child who is now healthy and happy. Oh, and Thomas, when someone adopts a child, they will be making decisions for that child, so I have no idea where you are coming from with your talk about Hope and Liam have been making decisions for Douglas for far too long. And why would Hope know this day was coming? When you were gaslighting her and shoehorning your confused, grieving, and unhappy young son into her life, did you think Hope would sign adoption papers with the idea that this was only temporary? A part-time adoption? 

Brooke needs to continue to stand her ground. If she was going to hand wave away Ridge's betrayal with Taylor, then let his disrespect and lack of concern for Hope light that long awaited fire under Brooke's ass. I really don't care what causes it, but I want that fucking Bridge to burn to the ground and crash in a heap of smoking flames and rubble. Brooke deserves sooooooo much better than this petulant man child. 

At first, I thought it was my girl Sally returning, but no, one good look and you could clearly see it was Sheila. Oh Deacon, man, how stupid of you. It doesn't matter whether it was Sheila or not, you are just going to let in a stranger and have sex with her? I knew Sheila would get her revenge on Deacon for not helping her, although he really did by not opening the door. All that talk about him making that appointment with his parole officer wasn't for nothing, and of course it will be the biggest deal EVA that Deacon was late or missed his appointment. 

At this point it looks like the only scenes I will be watching will be those with Bill and Li. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 8

Guessing Ridges kiss didn’t rattle Brooke all that much because as much back and forth that has gone on, it’s not that earth shattering. They probably would have agreed to being sister wives if he had spun it correctly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

That’s too bad, I enjoyed Quinn. I read the article and it sounds like she was ready to leave after her current contract.

Maybe it was after they made her pedal that bike all the way to Carter and Paris' wedding. 

• LOL 14

I am this close to deleting this show off of my DVR. 

I cannot with the Brooke bashing and the cheering of cheating and the hypocrisy of Steffy and Taylor.

For Steffy to fix her mouth to talk about Brooke having a kiss with Bill as if that even is in the same universe as her fucking Bill, then her father-in-law and him being one of two possibilities in the Kelly's father sweepstakes, is beyond belief.

And Brooke is buying their propaganda like it's her job. Ugh!

Although I did like this dig from Hope: "When we found out, we were so amazed that we took a picture together. But we did not kiss Taylor. So, what are you saying, that Ridge just happened to forget that he was married again?" Preach!!!

Taylor acting like part simpering teen, part deranged loon, begging Ridge to come back to her. You are a fucking fool, Taylor. Ridge is sniffing around you only because Brooke kissed Deacon (somewhat due to Sheila's actions) and he wanted to get revenge for that as Deacon, along with Bill, always get Ridge in a jealous lather. I guarantee that if Brooke even looks twice or blinks in the direction of another guy, he will be on her like white on rice.

I would almost feel sorry for Ridge, who looks like he can't run away from Tayloon fast enough, but you reap what you sow, asshole.

I can't even enjoy the total camp of Deacon wanting another go round with mystery lady in the sack and kissing his way down to her feet and seeing the middle toe missing and oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no, no, no, it's SHEILA!!!! That's how much I hate this show right now.

FadnvziWAAA67JA?format=jpg&name=360x360

FadnvzhWAAMoMhC?format=jpg&name=small

Fadnvz9WAAI3I8f?format=jpg&name=360x360

FadoatTX0AI4Czl?format=jpg&name=small

FadoatUXgAELN_s?format=jpg&name=small

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Steffy, Finn coming back from the "dead" is not the same miracle if your divorced parents of 20 yrs got back together. 😐

Hope, Douglas has expressed wanting his father around more and missing him. Maybe he would want to live him with half the time. 50/50 custody is a thing. This show doesn't seem to understand that.

Oh, what a shock Sheila is alive.  🙄

Deacon is so dumb.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

Am I a Ridge fan now? Dammit, Show! At least today, I guess I am. Gee it was nice to see the man standing up for his wife and marriage against Steffy and Taylor (who was really enjoying this all a little too much). Taylor was standing off to the side, pretending to be above it all while not-so-secretly cheering Steffy on.

All that said, Ridge needs to pull himself together and pick a side, Just like he demanded Brooke keep Deacon at a distance, get your stuff and go home to your wife and stay there.The crisis with Steffy and Finn is over. Stop it with these talks with Taylor. Or if you've decided you're going back to Taylor, then do that and let Brooke be free to get on with her life.

• Applause 5
  • Love 9
Spoiler

sorry don’t have a spoiler, must have hit the wrong button and can’t get rid of it!

NuTay and Phyllis (Y&R) both overdoing the spray tans all of a sudden!  And again NuTay with hands in her pockets posing.  I can’t stand this version of Taylor!  I am not buying it.  

You would think Finn would take some time off to be with his family instead of going back to work so soon but then again he would have to listen to the silliness taking place at home.  

Took Deacon long enough to figure out Sheila’s alive FFS!

KKL looked great today.  Not sure what kind of outfit Hope had going on, weird.

Was glad to hear Ridge finally saying enough with the Brooke bashing.  Still didn’t get through.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Am I a Ridge fan now? Dammit, Show! At least today, I guess I am. Gee it was nice to see the man standing up for his wife and marriage against Steffy and Taylor (who was really enjoying this all a little too much). Taylor was standing off to the side, pretending to be above it all while not-so-secretly cheering Steffy on.

All that said, Ridge needs to pull himself together and pick a side, Just like he demanded Brooke keep Deacon at a distance, get your stuff and go home to your wife and stay there.The crisis with Steffy and Finn is over. Stop it with these talks with Taylor. Or if you've decided you're going back to Taylor, then do that and let Brooke be free to get on with her life.

And if he wants Douglas to “know his family legacy” so bad maybe spend more time with your grandson than your ex-wife. 

• Love 9

Didn’t that world renowned psychologist, Taylor ever have to work?  How about Stuffy and Ridge?  

What is the custody arrangement with Kelly?  Can Liam demand Kelly to live with him and Hope?  

Stuffy has to keep bringing up Brooke’s indiscretions but according to Taylor and Stuffy, they are only minor in comparison. It looks like Taylor thinks that Stuffy riding the stallion, maybe producing Kelly, and having sex with Liam, maybe producing Hayes, both children out of wedlock are also minor indiscretions. 

Brooke can justify Ridge kissing Taylor but Brooke kissing Deacon is the worst sin imaginable. 

This is one of the happiest moments, for me, that has happened on B&B in a very long time. Shiela is not dead and in her words momma is back. Anything that fucks up Stuffy’s, Ridge’s, and Taylor’s lives makes me do the Snoopy Dance. 

• Love 4

Legally speaking, neither Thomas nor Hope is more of a parent to Douglas than the other.  It's no more acceptable for Hope to magnanimously tell Thomas he "can see Douglas whenever he wants" while she has sole physical custody than it is for him to say the same to her.  The kid's parents are divorced.  They can share physical custody as so many other parents do just fine. 

Also, Liam has zero say so Thomas was right about that.  But Taylor and Brooke and Ridge and Steffy and Deacon also need a nice, tall glass of STFU.  Not their business.  Certainly not their place to settle old grudges or ingratiate themselves (Deacon) using custody of Douglas as a proxy war.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

This is one of the happiest moments, for me, that has happened on B&B in a very long time. Shiela is not dead and in her words momma is back. Anything that fucks up Stuffy’s, Ridge’s, and Taylor’s lives makes me do the Snoopy Dance. 

But what about Li?  I'm sure Sheila will come looking for her.  I hope Sheila gets flat blasted by Bill while he's protecting Li.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:
  Reveal spoiler

You would think Finn would take some time off to be with his family instead of going back to work so soon but then again he would have to listen to the silliness taking place at home.  

Seriously, it’s like he ran out of “going for a check up but I’m 100% okay” excuses and found any way possible to stay as far away as possible from the Fauxrester bullshit. 😅 Lucky that the hospital held his job for him, I guess. Anyway, I’m with Li and don’t understand what he sees in Steffy and her family. They’re vindictive, delusional, and barely more rational than Sheila on a semi-decent day. Like. You married way down, bud.

Where did Sheila get and how did she afford a perfectly fitted Mrs. Doubtfire mask and wig while on the run/out of options/dead/bleeding from self-mutilation? And how did her foot heal that quickly - it’s only been a day or two, right? Whatever, show. I’m interested to see what she does, though everything with her since the end of Hotel Coma has been absolutely ridiculous. 

Also wanted to add that Steffy is a trash person for being Team Brooke when it meant she could screech about being ~right~ about She’s a Monster Sheila, but now that Sheila is just a toe, New Years Eve is back to being all Brooke’s fault because the Logans suck or something. I can’t. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13

I did laugh today when Steffy said “I know I’ve said this a million times but you two need to be together” or something like that. They surely must be reading our comments here but unfortunately, don’t ever take our advice to make this show better. New writers, stop repeating the same lines 11,000 times in a month and put some damn clothes on NuTay and Steffy. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Although I did like this dig from Hope: "When we found out, we were so amazed that we took a picture together. But we did not kiss Taylor. So, what are you saying, that Ridge just happened to forget that he was married again?" Preach!!!

Now THERE is a glimpse of the Hope Logan who smashed out Bill's windows when she found out he'd meddled with her life and raked him over the coals when she learned about him and Brooke. Hope wasn't having it about her mom with a man who clearly despised her and she shouldn't have to put up with it now.

3 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

And if he wants Douglas to “know his family legacy” so bad maybe spend more time with your grandson than your ex-wife

I'd like to point out to any new viewers that at the time Caroline was pregnant with Douglas, Ridge was the biggest champion for keeping Douglas' paternity away from Thomas as a means to keep Caroline to himself. And this was with the full knowledge that the circumstances of his conception were less than ideal.

When it all came out, Eric punished Ridge for lying with some BS morality clause for reasons I've since forgotten . At the time, I thought this was unfair to Ridge because this family has NO damn boundaries, but I'm so sick of him that I wished he was bullied harder LOL

1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

Also, Liam has zero say so Thomas was right about that.  But Taylor and Brooke and Ridge and Steffy and Deacon also need a nice, tall glass of STFU.  Not their business.  Certainly not their place to settle old grudges or ingratiate themselves (Deacon) using custody of Douglas as a proxy war.

I truly hate when this show uses children to settle old scores. It was gross enough when they were all doing it with Hope and Steffy, but they at least were adults who could have walked away from this foolishness. Douglas is a child with maaaaybe a bit more agency that Liam has even shown, but that's not saying much.

But legally, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place and none of the adults except Hope seems to give a shit about what would be right by him. No, it's all about fucking over this person or that person. And in the end, he's gonna be the biggest loser.

• Love 11

Wasn't Taylor also with all of those men Steffy was naming in her anti-Brooke tirade?  Brooke was wrong (because Ridge only told her a half-truth)...Ridge kissed Taylor after Taylor gleefully showed him the picture Hope posted, so he was trying to hurt Brooke. 

Was Sheila really wearing a mask?  Was it a Sheila mask, because she looked exactly like a red-headed Sheila wearing glasses.  Oh my gods, is Granny Sheila now going to give birth to Hope's brother or sister?  Please tell me those nauseating "Daddy's back" and "Momma's back" comments weren't anvils.   

• Love 4
7 hours ago, dovegrey said:

Where did Sheila get and how did she afford a perfectly fitted Mrs. Doubtfire mask and wig while on the run/out of options/dead/bleeding from self-mutilation?

Apparently she has a direct connection to Dr. Rolf 😉

• LOL 5

I felt like I was watching comedy central....

Steffy is going to require Tommy John surgery from all those stones she was throwing at her own glass house. Such a clueless cluck, who can't get low enough to prop her mommy and make Brooke look bad. Except that isn't what she is doing. She is only emphasizing what a shrieking harridan she is, one who has no self-awareness and apparently suffers from convenient amnesia. 

And Taylor, sitting at the table, lapping it all up, acting like a giddy teen. Her best line though was "the list is long." This, coming from the woman who slept her way through the Forrester men, the entire Logan family, Nick Marone, James, Whip, Hector, and all those nameless men she entertained during her alcoholic time. Taylor is thirsty and pathetic, not to mention a raging hypocrite to call Brooke out for anything when she is actively seeking a relationship with her husband. 

I am gobsmacked though that Ridge actually defended his wife, instead of his usual routine of cocking his head and smiling. 

And go Hope! Someone needs to remind Brooke what a fool she is being. 

OH! Lookey there, Sheila is alive. I would never have guessed. I also have lots of questions:

Where did Sheila get the funds to stay in a hotel room for months

How did she get her personal possessions back after escaping? Did Mike retrieve them for her?

How did she score a perfectly fitting mask and a wig with no money? 

How is the gaping hole where her toe used to be healed up already? 

In any event this will be the end of the road for Deacon. What he should do is go straight to the police; he has a witness who saw Sheila and can corroborate what Deacon is saying about the mask and wig. But of course, he won't, and now Sheila will be firmly in charge, and he will become her new henchman since Mike has been taken out of action. The worst scenario would be that she is pregnant; the last thing the world needs is another unwanted Sheila spawn. 

I don't know; it sucks rotten eggs, and I just don't know if I am there for it. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Wasn't Taylor also with all of those men Steffy was naming in her anti-Brooke tirade?  

She was, the hypocrite. Taylor slept her way through not one, but two families: Forrester/Marone (Ridge, Thorne, Nick, Eric) and Logan (Storm/Steven). She also slept with Hector to keep him quiet about her killing Darla. She devirginized James while married to Ridge. She slept with ex-husband Blake and Ridge in the same day, with nary a shower in between. Then the string of one-night stands when she'd go out and get her drink on and bring literal strangers into her home and bed. 

Her equally hypocritical daughter slept her way through the Spencer family (Wyatt/Liam/Bill - okay, so she hasn't slept with Will...yet). She's cheated on every husband (Liam with Wyatt and vice versa) she's ever had as well as cheating on fiance Finn with Liam. 

Both women have also shared the same man with the hat trick of Logan/Forrester Rick (Steffy cheating on Marcus to lose her virginity to the man who was her poor dead sister's love - Phoebe really did get the plate of shit in this family as both her mother and sister could not have cared less about her when they were screwing Rick).

So despite their very checkered history, these two entitled, sanctimonious idiots have the utter temerity to say one word about Brooke's past, conveniently forgetting their own. 

If Sheila wants to finish what she started on Steffy and take out Taylor and Ridge as well, I'd be fine with that. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 5

Word to all of the above from @RuntheTable and @CountryGirl.

I do agree this show has been morphing into more of a dramedy and a bad one at that.

All I kept wondering was how the hell Sheila was able to sleep, not to mention talk, breathe, or have sex in that hot rubber mask and wig overnight. (BTW, I saw an IG link with KB getting the prosthetics applied to her face to create the rubber mask. Kind of interesting, but no live audio. I would have loved to hear the discussion during the process.)

Taylor and Steffy act like two love-struck teenagers. I hate Steffy getting all up in Ridge's face while Taylor sits aside and coyly peers out under her lashes. First of all, no matter how old Bratz is, she doesn't need to be so disrespectful to her father. Oh, I forgot. This is Steffy we're talking about. I loved Ridge's comment, "Are you too old to be grounded?" That or lodge a tennis ball in her mouth.

I am glad Ridge stood up for Brooke, but it really didn't do any good. I wish he would firmly but finally tell Taylor it's over for good and return to Brooke. I am very disappointed that Brooke was her usual doormat self and brushed off THE KISS. Anyway, I wish Ridge would go back to Brooke only to find she'd changed the locks and with all his belongs packed in hazmat containers on the front lawn.

I don't quite understand what the end game is here. After the faux "conquering" of the Logans, would the Marone clan then just all hole up in the Cliff House forever and bask in their hollow victory? You know Ridge is too cheap to spring for a house. With Tridge, Thomas, Douglas, Steffy, Kelly, and Hayes all under one roof, Finn will start wishing he remained DOA. 

In the end, Hope will still have second prize, Liam. Brooke has no shortage of suitors. Since Deacon seems out of the question, it would be a great time to bring back a recast Nick. Maybe with RS's departure, it frees up some contract $$ to bring on some new/old faces.

What would be SO much more interesting would be to explore the after-effects of Steffy and Finn. (And not sessions with Quack-WRP.) I can't believe that they are just magically bouncing back to normal living after what both of them have been through. Well, I say what Finn's been through more than Steffy.

I think TN could pull off some great scenes, but I don't think JWM has the acting chops to get very deep. I am in the minority who felt that while the opioid addiction SL had some good moments for her, the rest was kind of meh. As well, they had a pretty clearly-defined theme to work around. Mining deep emotions over a complex trauma like the Sheila shooting would be completely different territory. 

Obviously, the show doesn't believe we have the patience and intellect to process a SL like that. Instead, we get a rubber toe with black nail polish and a badly disguised Sheila Carter, along with giggly halter-glad Taylor, and Parent Trap Steffy. Steffy's "experience" hasn't changed her one bit, despite what she's been insisting. I think she's even more insufferable than before being shot!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

TN could pull off some great scenes, but I don't think JWM has the acting chops to get very deep. I am in the minority who felt that while the opioid addiction SL had some good moments for her, the rest was kind of meh. As well, they had a pretty clearly-defined theme to work around. Mining deep emotions over a complex trauma like the Sheila shooting would be completely different territory. 

Obviously, the show doesn't believe we have the patience and intellect to process a SL like that. 

I wonder how much had to change after TN’s son was born super early. His Instagram has him filming in Monaco pretty soon after the birth and while they were still camped out in the NICU, which sounds like an entirely terrible predicament. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why Finn is back to work and offscreen so soon. But while I agree that TN can rise to and pull off good material, I don’t think the writers could pull off a storyline like that. They can barely write reciprocal dialogue. As much as I want that storyline. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8