Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Right!  If Hope had no intention of returning to Liam after she found out she was pregnant, then why did she even go over there, talking about how he's the love of her life?  They could make a blended family work, but if she doesn't even want to entertain that (and I'm not talking about stealing the baby from its actual father), then just suck it up and go back to your husband.

• Love 3

If Hope doesn't tear Liam a new one tomorrow, my head will explode.  So he wants her to abort her baby because it would interfere with them getting back together.  Well, that makes sense, since, when he found out Steffy was having his baby, right as he was in the midst of wedding attempt #467 with Hope, he gently encouraged Steffy to abort said baby...oh, wait, what's that?  He married Steffy and would still be married to her today (OK, either still or again, after wedding attempt #468 with Hope went to pot) if she hadn't lost the baby?  Well fuck that guy. 

I assume it's way too much to hope that this finally puts the nail in the Liam coffin in Hope's eyes?  Or that she'll even bring it up?  

Right after I posted this, I realized it could have come across like I thought that abortion was a remotely ideal solution in either case, it's not.  But Liam's hypocrisy here is astounding.  I don't have a problem with the initial proposal - that they could parent the baby together (provided his plan wasn't to shut Wyatt out of the child's life, because that's not OK), but if that's not what Hope wants, then proposing she abort the baby because it stands in the way of your "great love" is shitty beyond the pale.  Proposing it when you yourself were essentially in Hope's situation and did not, in fact even entertain the thought of abortion, but now it's OK, because, well, not your kid, is a thousand times worse.  What a hypocritical asshole.  

Honorable mention to Brad's completely redundant redundancy.  He's literally re-writing the Hope/Liam/Steffy shit with Liam/Hope/Wyatt, to the letter.  Way to check out for a while and just re-run your old scripts. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 7

So Liam first wants to lie to Wyatt and this child and keep it as his own just so he can have Hope.

Then Liam wants Hope to abort his nephew/niece just so he can have Hope? If Hope still wants Liam after this episode, they are both just awful. I didn't see  Liam telling Steffy to abort her child so he could be with Hope.

And Hope's questioning if he wants her to abandon her marriage? If she had no intentions of doing that why did she stop to take the test before going over? She was going over there to abandon her marriage if she wasn't pregnant in the first place. I would love for Wyatt to just be done with her and tell her go to Liam.

I don't know why Wyatt even wants her. He deserves better and Hope, at this point deserves the guy who selflishly wants her to abort her child.

• Love 1

Did he say anything about abortion today? I thought the show left it open ended.

I think he will go the 'quickly annul your marriage to Wyatt and marry me. Then we will pass the pregnancy off as mine and we won't have to bother with Wyatt/Quinn at all.'

If he does go the abortion route, she should kick him in the nuts. But she won't - she'll just see it as romantic somehow.

Or it will give both of them another round of 'we was robbed' and they can stare at each other longingly at family dinners.

• Love 2

Deacon and Brooke are making my skin crawl; as hot as they once were, is as gross as they are now.  Deacon has gone out of his way to make Bill look bad, but hasn't fessed up about living with Quinn, or conspiring with her to break up B/B. Deacon is creepy, and seems oily, and like a man on a mission of no good. I wish he would go away.

Frankly, they have always made my skin crawl despite their hotness years ago.  Admittedly, I tuned out in protest during Breacon, but Deacon has always had an aura of sleaze, which is quite evident to me the moment he enters a room.  There was a time when Brooke didn't want him within 10 feet of her.  Now, every time I turn around they're "bonding" over something stupid Hopeless did or supposedly had done to her.  

And, yes, he does need to shut up about Bill especially when it comes to "conspiring" with Quinn.  It's like, pot...meet Deacon!  Or, did I just imagine that Moose and Squirrel were running around L.A. and trying to get the goods on Ridge's "impediment," which was used to out Bill as the evil mastermind behind Chopper-Gate.  I'm still trying to figure out what it is this guy has to offer other than slangin' dick.

I would have loved it if he had a hook-up with Steffy.  Perhaps then her father would come out of his stupor and remember that he actually has kids with someone other than Brooke.

• Love 1
I don't understand Charlie.  Is he supposed to comic relief or is that just an unfortunate acting choice? (But yay for a blue collar person on screen anyway...)

Yes, I think he's just supposed to be comic relief.  And to give Pam something to do.  So sad, at one point, Donna was arguably one of the show's leads, there were a lot of stories revolving around her and Eric's marriage and her battles with Stephanie and Pam.  And then with finding out she was Mushmouth's mom. Pam was great with the gold paint at the fashion show, and the honey and the bear in the cabin.  She was always a bit of a comical character (the inside joke with the lemon bars) with some drama built in (locking Donna in the steam room) but now she seems to be exclusively comical.

Frankly, I think the only reason why they are hanging on to Pam is to keep some connection to Stephanie around.  

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 4

Did he say anything about abortion today? I thought the show left it open ended.

It was open ended but obvious, since he had already pitched the we'll call it mine idea which Hope shot down. Then he asked her if anyone other than them knew she was pregnant...

They left it hanging at the end, but since he already asked her to raise the kid with him, and she shot that down, it seems like the only other "solution."   It kind of cracks me up that on a show where nobody seems to be raised their entire childhood by their bio parents as an "intact family" these two are acting like her being pregnant with someone else's child is some insurmountable issue.  If you two want to be together, then go ahead, be together, share custody with Wyatt and move on.  OK, you might also want to set some agreement limiting Granny Quinn to supervised visits only. 

• Love 2

I can't tell you how I laughed and laughed every time Liam scrunched up his little puppy face over being Manipulated and Cheated and how the Universe isn't FAIR! He sounded like a petulant toddler.

"how could this HAPPEN??" Your One True Love was banging your half brother daily for weeks, yo.

"None of this is your fault (To Hope)". Except for all of it. Every single bit being her fault. Her choice. Her conscious actions.

Is it just a case of Liam just not being able to admit, even to him self, that they've BOTH been wasting their time trying to get to or get back to this idealized relationship? Same for thousand yard stare Hope, since everyone has said at least twice in the past few days that there is JUST NO WAY Hope will stay with Chicken Head, how can she possibly save face? Oh my head hurts with the utter stupidity of it all. I would just go hang with a couple of 12 to 15 year old hormonal girls if I want my dramas screamed at me in tears.

And seriously, is there ANY other storyline going on right now? Anything?

• Love 13

Other things:

· I like how Donna rushed Pam's story along. Ain't nobody got no time for all that buildup.

· Why was there a company meeting to talk about Quinn's evil ways? Nothing that happened regarding Hope's marriage was Forrester Creations business.

· Carter being a hater lets me know that he's not over getting played by Maya. Rick's got legs and a wife in the same room. If he wanted to get away from Maya, he could do that without an assist.

· What is Ivy doing, exactly? She left to go weld something in Quinn's Workshop of Doom™? ...why? She doesn't wear the lunatic thing well.

• Love 6

Surprise Eric! He didn't sound very well, poor thing.

Why doesn't Hope put the baby up for adoption? Think long term, Brad Bell - Hope's baby can come back to BellA in 20 years' time (or 10 with SORAS, I guess) to cause some sort of chaos. Or do a stillbirth story - heavy but real-life, huge potential for drama and Emmy reels, and TPTB don't have to worry about having another character on the canvas. An experience like that could change Hope, too - but maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself here.

ETA:  Is there anyone on the canvas for Quinn?  Deacon isn't attached but they have such a friend/sibling vibe.

Thorne! Bring him and Taylor back from Paris. How would Aly like that? LOL.

As good as it would be to see Aly spin out over that one, Quinn would crush Thorne. She needs someone with a bit of fight, like Bill & Liam. Maybe with KKL on her break they'll do more about Quill?

Considering the pairings that have resulted from the Ridge paternity retcon on this show, Linn would be one of the most normal ones we've seen since Bridget and CJ.

And really, when you think about it, isn't that why we watch soaps in the first place? Ridiculous couples, transgressing the boundaries of decency and common sense, and steaming up the screen while doing so (I'm not talking about Ridge/Bridget here, that's just wrong)? The way I see it, soaps are fantasies in the real world, somewhere we can see illicit daydreams played out by gorgeous people. Or have I just shown my hand?!? Eh, you guys already know I'm weird.

The only solution is to bring Stephanie back from the dead!

As a zombie! I can see Eric trying it on with Zombie Stephanie:

ERIC:              "Hey sweet girl, why don't we head on upstairs for a bit of love in the afternoon?"
STEPHANIE:  "BLEEUUURRGGHHHH"
ERIC:              "Just like old times!"

So sad, at one point, Donna was arguably one of the show's leads, there were a lot of stories revolving around her and Eric's marriage and her battles with Stephanie and Pam.

Sigh. I miss the Honeybear thing. Even as recently as 2007 the show had A stories and B stories running parallel - Donna/Eric/Stephanie, then Brooke/Ridge/Ashley, Nick & Taylor, Nick & Brooke, Nick & Katie, Thorne & Katie, Rick & Taylor...

Someone needs to offer Kim Matula a really lucrative film deal to get her away from B&B for a while, and let some other characters have a turn.  

• Love 5

So Hope stopped on her way from the Chicken coop to the Waffle house so she could pee on a stick in the Walgreen's bathroom ? 

If they really wanted to shock me they would have Liam  tell her to go back to her husband.(It has been established that he has seen Casablanca) 

Honorable mention to Brad's completely redundant redundancy.  He's literally re-writing the Hope/Liam/Steffy shit with Liam/Hope/Wyatt, to the letter.  Way to check out for a while and just re-run your old scripts.

I think he uses an old Mad Lib's book and just switches the names around.

• Love 10

Oh fer cryin out loud, STFU Beady Eyes!!! Whining that "it's not fair, it's never fair for us!". What's not fair is that Wyatt got to Liam's house two minutes too early.

Can't believe that they suggested abortion. Why need abortion on this show? Just have her stand on a rickety chair or trip on a rock. I hope she has the baby.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 3

So Hope stopped on her way from the Chicken coop to the Waffle house so she could pee on a stick in the Walgreen's bathroom ?LMAO!

Did Walgreens also offer a change of clothes? Did she accidentally pee on her original outfit?  She left her and Wyatt's home with one outfit and arrived at Liam's with a new one. More than my Walgreens offers, lol...

• Love 14

So now, soaps are not only soras-ing children, but a fetus too? Hope and Wyatt supposedly got back from their wedding less than two weeks ago, and Hope already knows she's preggers? She shouldn't have missed a period yet, but she's knocked up? Idiot writers.

• Love 3

Hope and Wyatt supposedly got back from their wedding less than two weeks ago, and Hope already knows she's preggers? She shouldn't have missed a period yet, but she's knocked up? Idiot writers.

And along those lines...why are neither Hope nor Liam wondering about the possibility of it being HIS baby? Because isn't that more likely given the timing? Somebody upthread already called it -- we're heading toward a "who's the dad" story, complete with Crazy Quinn at the ready to switch paternity test results. Because you can never have enough of those. It's really disappointing because I feel like this show has some interesting characters and decent actors. I sure wish the writers could come up with something original and surprising for them to do rather than repeating the same old tired triangles or cliched soap standbys. Is that really too much to ask?

• Love 4

Well, I'll give the show this - no dizziness, no strange flu-like symptoms, just me wondering if I had missed an episode when Hope made her dramatic announcement. (And while I still have a great deal of ABC goodwill for Scott Clifton, today I started hating Liam. Ugh.)

Did I miss why Ivy was welding in Quinn's workshop?  Not that it isn't entertaining to see a character on a tv show welding.  Loved the little interplay between Quinn and Ivy.  They had more chemistry in those few minutes than any other couple I've seen since I started watching.    

Hope and Wyatt supposedly got back from their wedding less than two weeks ago, and Hope already knows she's preggers?

This I didn't understand.  When Hope had her serious heart to heart with Brooke, she talked about starting a family as something in the future.  Do we think Quinn messed with the birth control too? 

ETA: I knew I was pregnant with my kids before I was ever late.   

Edited by tessaray

. So now, soaps are not only soras-ing children, but a fetus too? Hope and Wyatt supposedly got back from their wedding less than two weeks ago, and Hope already knows she's preggers? She shouldn't have missed a period yet, but she's knocked up? Idiot writers.

Thank you for mentioning this, KLoves . Liam stomping around flailing his arms and emoting with volume while Hope pulled her sleeves over her wrists made me forget about this little tidbit. Given the timing of her missed cycle, chances are greater that its actually Liam's. Is in-show time so wonky that we're supposed to believe the wedding took place months ago, even though everyone...and I mean EVERYONE is obsessing about it like it happened yesterday?

Please let Ivy be up to something interesting. Maybe she's lettin Dr Quinn know that she can get into her private sanctuary whenever she wants.

And because there's never enough WTF about this... Why in blazes is Maya there at that meeting, in that office, with those people. Wouldn't it make more sense for ALY to be there? She's been hard core shipping Lope since she arrived, but her new friend/cousin would be hurt by another reunion. Wouldn't we want to see ALY's conflict over this news (and maybe there'd be ONE person who would be furious for Ivy's sake and not be slathering over Devine Quinnterruption of the Love that Outshines the Stars!!)?

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 3

Why not just change the name of this Bold and Beautiful, to "HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!" That seems to be ALL we're getting these days. HOPE HOPE HOPE... duh?

Please let Ivy be up to something interesting.

Yes, please. Someone, anyone, besides crying, whiney, sleeping with two brothers  and now I'm pregnant, Hope.

• Love 2
Can't believe that they suggested abortion.

Me either, especially since the show would never go there. CBS would be picketed and boycotted and it would be a huge PR disaster. In fact, i think having Liam suggest that as an option (he's talking about aborting his own nephew or niece, if not his own child) is perhaps just a sly way for the show to send an anti-choice message. Unless the woman/girl has been raped or is facing a life-threatening situation with the pregnancy, no woman on a daytime soap is going to be having an abortion ever again.

I'm all for Ivy taking a red hot poker and branding Quinn right on her face.  Remember on Y&R, when the batshit crazy David had the word "Killer" carved into his forehead?  Ivy could do something similar to Quinn. 

So, we're now going to have Hope be a fertile Myrtle like her mother?  And the NEW and totally unused storyline of a paternity test that will be manipulated by Quinn?  Gee, how original !!!!!!

• Love 1

Oh fer cryin out loud, STFU Beady Eyes!!! Whining that "it's not fair, it's never fair for us!". What's not fair is that Wyatt got to Liam's house two minutes too early.

Can't believe that they suggested abortion. Why need abortion on this show? Just have her stand on a rickety chair or trip on a rock. I hope she has the baby.

Since Brooke and Steffy's pregnancies were both tocks and the last live baby to be born on this show was almost four years ago, Hope's spawn will be very much alive. I just hope she doesn't pick Faith as a name. Or William Spencer V.

• Love 2

Hope and Waffle, please stop your insipid snivelling. You never had a magical, sparkling, unicorn-blessed romance to end all romances. Liam, if you want to make a great and noble sacrifice, instead of raising Hope's and Wyatt's chickadee, why don't you swan dive into a volcano? And Hope - just what the fuck did your mother ever do to you beside not let a scuzzball raise you? You wanted your dad? Your dad was and is a douchenozzle. You two dim-witted bivalves only ever want your non-existent grand passion when you seemingly can't have it. Wyatt, you chickenheaded fool, go find some self-respect.

Man, why do Liam and Quinn have that inappropriate chemistry? When Liam is with Hope, they're like siblings to me. Nothing sexual whatsoever. Liam has a slight pulse with Ivy. When he's with Quinn, I totally believe he wants to hit that.

• Love 11

And along those lines...why are neither Hope nor Liam wondering about the possibility of it being HIS baby? Because isn't that more likely given the timing? Somebody upthread already called it -- we're heading toward a "who's the dad" story, complete with Crazy Quinn at the ready to switch paternity test results. Because you can never have enough of those. It's really disappointing because I feel like this show has some interesting characters and decent actors. I sure wish the writers could come up with something original and surprising for them to do rather than repeating the same old tired triangles or cliched soap standbys. Is that really too much to ask?

Well, it's official now!  Since Hope decided to stick with Wyatt for the sake of the baby, you know the baby must by Liam's, right?

• Love 2

I don't think so. Hopeless and Beady Eyes are the world's most tragic starcrossed pair evah, even more tragic than Romeo and Juliet. They are the most unlucky, the planets take notice of them and refuse to align, the angels weep, and even the stone gargoyles of Notre Dame shed tears at the utter UNFAIRNESS that has been dealt to these two losers. A Hope/Wyatt baby just adds to the "tragedy". No way it's Beady's.

I am a Brooke apologist. But I curse her for giving birth to this twit and having her find her beady twit and the sooner Bradley decides that the show needn't be all Twits all the time we will be much better off.

• Love 8

Blackwing, if BabyBell had realized no one roots for twits, Bridge would've been history long before Ronn Moss quit.

Speaking of, from the upcoming spoilers it really does seem like Ridge has become irrelevant as far as Brill is concern. Which is good for Katie's well deserved comeuppance when Ridge does what Ridge Forrester does best and waffles on to the next woman. And she won't be able to blame Brooke for coming between them.

• Love 2

I found today's show to be side-splitting funny! Those scenes with Liam and Hope were so bad they were almost good. Sobbing their little hearts out... I've been watching some of the older episodes on YT and you never saw original recipe Ridge cry like a little girl. Nick, either. I think he might have squeezed out a tear when baby Nicole died.

The funniest line of all was when Hope wailed to the heavens, "It's an even greater force!" I so much wanted to see the set black out and a spaceship land with a full troop of aliens departing.

Even my cat yawned when I asked her if she felt sorry for Sad Waffles...

• Love 6

The show yesterday is why I am Team Wyatt!  Liam is horrid!  come on, you loser!  He did ALL his stuff with Steffie and it's all forgotten now?  And Hope should just "walk away" from Wyatt and a baby and be with him, because they LOVE each other so much, and Hope is all, but you are my one true love.  VOMIT inducing.   Just put Ivy and Wyatt together and have them we quirky crazy kids and let Liam and Hope be boring and sad together!   Someone could get their coffee order wrong and they can be robbed of that next!

• Love 7

Hopeless and Lame have to be two of the most supremely selfish people that have ever graced B&B and given some of the trifling couples that have come before them and since, that's saying a lot.  And, anyone who has me feeling a little sorry for Wynutt needs to be slapped into next Tuesday!

It's beyond despicable that Hopeless is discussing her pregnancy with Lame before she has even fixed her mouth to tell her huzzzbin!  It's striking that Lope have given more thought and consideration to the putty cat they adopted than to the life she is supposedly carrying in her womb.  Nor, has it even occurred to Hopeless to be a little put off by the fact that Lame wouldn't have done any of the things he is suggesting if Stuffy was in the picture.  From what little I managed to catch of Lame and Stuffy's marriage, he was quite a doting and attentive spouse especially during her pregnancy.  He sure as hell wasn't acting like their spawn was an inconvenience either.

My suggestion to Wynutt:  Dude--just walk away and keep on steppin'!  And, because I can't say it enough, she just ain't worth it, bruh!  Otherwise, you'll be a candidate for either Iyanla, Fix My Life! or What the Bleep Did I Marry?

• Love 8

My suggestion to Wynutt:  Dude--just walk away and keep on steppin'!  And, because I can't say it enough, she just ain't worth it, bruh! 

Because Hope is the most perfect perfection that ever perfected the writers would never do this, but wouldn't it be great?  I'd love to see the look on her face as she's actually being rejected & basically told that her hype isn't all it's cracked up to be.

• Love 4

Nor, has it even occurred to Hopeless to be a little put off by the fact that Lame wouldn't have done any of the things he is suggesting if Stuffy was in the picture.  

She's not put out because she basically suggested that Liam do the same thing when Steffy revealed that she was pregnant.  "You can still co-parent with Steffy while being with me."  Trust me, if the thought crossed her mind that she could get away with saying that her egg was actually the one inside Steffy, she would have done that, too.

• Love 4

I don’t know which I found more offensive:
Hope going to Liam first
Liam suggesting Hope have an abortion
Hope and Liam discussing what they should do about Wyatt’s child
Hope’s crocodile tears for “her baby”, when they were actually for her and her lost life

If Wyatt knew what was good for him, he would get out while the getting is good. The fact that he was even having that conversation with Caroline should tell him something.

Needless to say; I find the timing of this very suspicious. Hope was actively with Liam up until she flew to Paris; she has only been married to Wyatt for a few weeks. Why so sure the baby is Wyatt’s?

Hope should never discuss anything with her mother again. Little Bitch. Brooke is always there for her nitwit daughter, then Hope turns that love and support into something undesirable by making statements like “I won’t do what my mother did!” Oh, poor Hope; just imagine having to deal with two whole different men in her young life. Two men, who both loved and supported her. Ridge should also kick her simpering little ass to the curb. Yeah Hope, that is how you tear down people who love you, so you can play the martyr role.

I have no idea where they are going with Ivy and Quinn, but it doesn’t look like Ivy is going to be pressing any charges.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3

And Hope - just what the fuck did your mother ever do to you beside not let a scuzzball raise you? You wanted your dad? Your dad was and is a douchenozzle. 

I get what Hopeless means, but she's still a self-righteous, supercilious piece of shit with a superiority complex.  There--I said it.  Finally!  And, it feels so good!  It's taken me a long time to get to this point with this child.

I've simply had it with this whiny, "self-sacrificing" heifer who seems to forget that there was no way in Hades that Brooke could have married Deacon--even if she wanted to--which she didn't.  He was already married to BRIDGET!   I'm beyond sick of everyone not acknowledging this elephant in the room and pretending that Brooke's already shattered relationship with her daughter was the No. 1 obstacle to any kind of lasting relationship between Brooke and Deacon.  Am I to really believe that after all this time that no one has sat this stupid, insipid, self-absorbed child down and told her the way it really was?   All that "our time has passed" B.S. is just that--a bunch of bullshit, and I'm sick of it being used as the motivation to drive this plot-driven swill along.

Hopeless, your mother could have taken the easy way out and aborted your ass, but she didn't.  She had you at great cost to her reputation and her relationship with your sister.  Even when she agreed not to co-parent you with Deacon (like, that mess would have worked anyway!), her relationship with Bridget never recovered.  On the rare occasions when Deacon bothered, it was because someone (Massimo, Bill) made it worth his while.  Ask yourself, Hopeless, where his trifing ass was--FOR YEARS!   Ask, why he didn't try to co-parent the Alphabet Kid also.   And as much as you want to blame Bill, peep this, boo.  Deacon had no problem accepting Bill freeing his sorry ass from prison and doing Bill's bidding.   He could have taken a stand, but guess what?   He wanted out of the joint and did exactly what Bill set him out to do.   So, please do us all a favor.  Go somewhere, sit your ignorant ass down, and pick up a book because you are dumber than a box of rocks!

• Love 9

Monday's show ended up with Beady ominously intoning to Hopeless that "there is another way".  We all immediately interpreted that to mean he was suggesting abortion.  But part of me hoped that Tuesday's show would start with him discussing giving the baby away for adoption.  Because surely Bradley, as shitty of a writer as he is, wouldn't dare to have his two lead characters discussing abortion, which is one of the most polarising and divisive hot-button topics out there?  Alas, he went there.

It was beyond despicable.  Beady is a hypocrite of the highest order.  When Steffy came back to town and announced she was pregnant, Hopeless was despondent and said she still wanted to be with him despite the baby.  He said no, he had to be with his family, and his family was Steffy and the baby.  A few years later, the same thing happens to Hopeless, and he says he wants to be with her despite the baby being someone else's.  She says no, she needs to give her baby a family.  He says if she won't let him raise her baby with her, then she should just get rid of it and make their problems go away.  Because she hasn't told anyone about it except for him, and nobody ever needs to know.  Just AWFUL.  She's going to know, forever.  He is a selfish awful whiny beady beady beady little man.  Good for her for rebuffing him.

The cryfest was laughably bad.  I know it was supposed to be their "do it for the Emmys!!!!" moment and that it was supposed to be intense, but I was cackling.

And where did all that crap about how she "needed her DAD" come from?  Granted, we never saw her past age 6, but the Pace Hope seemed perfectly happy with Ridge as her dad and she had an especially fantastic relationship with her "Uncle Nick".  Deacon never called or came to visit.  I can't stand that this show has suddenly made Deacon out to be World's Greatest Dad.  He's a loser who abandoned his child until it became convenient and to his own selfish advantage to resume a relationship with her.

And I believe she knows the baby is Wyatt's because I presume she wasn't having sex with Liam while she was sorting things out?  She would know.

• Love 3

Wait, what was that? "Liam, you are the love of my life and I want to be with you, but I'm pregnant so I must be with the baby's father in order to not be like my Mother who loves me and supports every brainless decision I make and has given me a wonderful life." 

I'm no fan of Brooke's but she is THERE for Hope.  Because poor Hope didn't have a Father? I thought Ridgepen was "Like a Father" to her for years? And wouldn't the best thing for this baby to be far away from Quinn? Even if it is Wyatt's. If you really want to protect that baby tell everyone it's Liam's, you maroon.

Anyway, I sure hope this baby doesn't make it because both/ all these characters are way too young and immature to deal with a baby and I think it would age Hope but in a bad way.

• Love 6

Which is good for Katie's well deserved comeuppance when Ridge does what Ridge Forrester does best and waffles on to the next woman.

Are we sure that Ridge isn't Liam's father?

I get what Hopeless means, but she's still a self-righteous, supercilious piece of shit with a superiority complex.  There--I said it.  Finally!  And, it feels so good!  It's taken me a long time to get to this point with this child.

Me too. I never hated Hope, but I loathe her now. If she were still pissed at Brooke for the wall boink, fine and dandy. I could even understand Hope being resentful of Brooke wanting to be with Bill, who went out of his way to be an ass to Hope. But, no, the horrible sin that Brooke committed was depriving Hope of her disgusting biological father and exposing her to two doting father figures.

Hope also needs to realize that if Steffy were still around, Liam would be hitting that within seconds of learning that Wyatt's bun was in Hope's Easy Bake oven.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Love 9

Hope also needs to realize that if Steffy were still around, Liam would be hitting that within seconds of learning that Wyatt's bun was in Hope's Easy Bake oven.

Thanks for the laugh...EZ Bake Oven hahahaha :)

• Love 3

And I believe she knows the baby is Wyatt's because I presume she wasn't having sex with Liam while she was sorting things out? She would know.

Sorting what out? I think the fact that she specifically said that it's Wyatt's lets me know that there's a possibility that it could be Liam's. Otherwise, she would have just said that she was pregnant.

• Love 2

It's beyond despicable that Hopeless is discussing her pregnancy with Lame before she has even fixed her mouth to tell her huzzzbin!

Yeah but I think the worst was Liam suggesting that they could get rid of it real quick before anyone--including the child's possible father--found out. I'd have no problem if Hope wanted to make that choice (although I think it'd be a shady thing to do someone she supposedly loves) but for Liam to suggest it was beyond the pale, IMO. Quinn can keep on trying to kill him as far as I'm concerned but at this point she might want to contract the job out.

• Love 5

Sorting what out?

That lame thing they did where she dated both brothers to see who she wanted, but there was a "no sex" ground rule.  But if I'm remembering this correctly, didn't she "choose" Liam & start having sex with him?

• Love 1

Those scenes with Liam and Hope were so bad they were almost good. Sobbing their little hearts out... I've been watching some of the older episodes on YT and you never saw original recipe Ridge cry like a little girl. Nick, either. I think he might have squeezed out a tear when baby Nicole died.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Ridge didn't cry that much when Caroline died.  I just don't understand how we're supposed to root for an emo, bawling wuss and consider him leading-man material.

These children, Hope and Liam, barely in their twenties, were weeping like this it was the end of the world. Especially funny because they've broken up a million times before.  These two would win the platinum medal in the Break-Up Olympics.  

• Love 3

But if I'm remembering this correctly, didn't she "choose" Liam & start having sex with him?

If I remember correctly, Hope went back to Liam exclusively after Swordgate. She waxed on about how she couldn't have someone like Quinn in her life, and ultimately let Quinn's actions make her decision. So, she and Liam were "on" again, which means he could just as easily be the father.

• Love 3

I never hated Hope, but I loathe her now. If she were still pissed at Brooke for the wall boink, fine and dandy. I could even understand Hope being resentful of Brooke wanting to be with Bill, who went out of his way to be an ass to Hope. But, no, the horrible sin that Brooke committed was depriving Hope of her disgusting biological father and exposing her to two doting father figures.

Until today, I thought it was a shame that SORASed Hope never spent much time with Nick in spite of Bridget bwing married to and assumed to be pregnant with his kid. But being the selfish twat she is, I'm sure she'd have drove that double decker bus over him the way she's done with Ridge and Brooke. In spite of their shortcomings, neither Ridge or Nick deserve that from Hopeless.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't hi tail it to Steffy 2.0 aka Ivy already.
  • Love 5

Until today, I thought it was a shame that SORASed Hope never spent much time with Nick in spite of Bridget bwing married to and assumed to be pregnant with his kid. But being the selfish twat she is, I'm sure she'd have drove that double decker bus over him the way she's done with Ridge and Brooke. In spite of their shortcomings, neither Ridge or Nick deserve that from Hopeless.

Ivy is no Stephanie Forrester Jr.

I'd be shocked if he isn't in her bed soon enough...unless she has the backbone to not let herself be his "next available body while I wait for Hope."  But if she's willing, he's there. 

I think the baby has to be Wyatt's. If it's Liam's beady baby, there is no grand obstacle for these two star-crossed dipwads to overcome. And won't the Liam of Infinite Sadness look sooo noble when he finally puts a ring on Hope and raises his niece/nephew as his own?

Oh oh oh! Maybe Hope will have twins - one will be a little chickenhead and the other will be a little waffle. Then she can keep both dudes on a string forever.

• Love 5

It looked like Liam had the famous one tear on his face today...... Brooke better watch out he's stealing her move.

Even though the last few years have been full of tocks I still can't see this as a tick. That would mean a new story-line and the writers can't have that.

Since they're redoing the Steffy/Hope/Liam story almost note for note, does this mean Hope will buy a motorcycle soon?

• Love 9