Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

jenrising, on 08 Apr 2016 - 12:59 PM, said:

Bwwaaahaaahaaaahaaahaa. Liam and Steffy slow-mo running to each other on the beach. Oh, show. Never change. Thank goodness the greatest love of sometimes/occasionally is reunited. I'm disappointed they didn't at least have one of them faceplant, though.

We're shown this ...

VIRGO.gif

But I'm seeing this ...

giphy.gif

• Love 14

MFW I get my daily email from BookBub and find out there's a mystery series based on a character named Liam Quinn.

Waffles and Puffy's arm-pumping running cracked me up.

Heh, you'd think Steffy would've been too worn out from her one night of honeymooning to be exerting herself like that. Plus, isn't it kind of hard to run on sand?

• Love 1

WOW! Friday's episode was on-point. SC, DB & especially RS brought it, acting-wise. SC & DB were amazing. They both showed their horror, contempt and disgust for Quinn & her crimes. Them locking Quinn in the closet was the icing on the cake. Only Deacon finding her would have been better. Contrary to Quinn's opinion, her actions didn't help Wyatt, they both hurt and insult him by implying that he can't get a woman, a job nor a life of his own. They all have to be at Liam's expense. According to Quinn, no woman is good enough for Wyatt unless Liam hits it first-which given recent events, is disturbing, to say the least. Kudos to Wyatt for putting Liam first for the first time in months. While Wyatt's insta-courtship of/marriage to Steffy was a huge mistake (to put it mildly), Wyatt knew that letting Quinn get away with what she's done was even worse. RS was outstanding, proving that the depths of Quinn's madness knows few bounds. Quinn's rationalizations in the last two episodes alone shocked me as much as they did Wyatt & Liam. Like Wyatt & Liam, I wondered several times if Quinn even heard herself. By saying that Liam gave her a reason to "finally get up in the morning," Quinn proved that she doesn't love Wyatt anymore than she "loves'' Liam nor Deacon, for that matter. Quinn just loves controlling them. If Quinn had even the tiniest clue about real love, she would know that sometimes you have to let the ones you love make their own decisions whether you like them or not because it's not always about you.  Like the saying goes, "If you love something, set it free. If it loves you, it'll come back. If it doesn't, it wasn't yours in the first place." 

What Quinn doesn't understand is that even if Liam still had amnesia and she convinced Wyatt to cover for her, story-wise, the lies couldn't last forever. Chances are that the truth will come out at the worst possible time and in the worst possible way. Just because Wyatt kept quiet, that doesn't mean that Charlie would have. Just because Liam's gone, that doesn't mean that $Bill would have stopped looking for him. Just because Wyatt & Steffy stayed together, that doesn't mean that Steffy would have gotten over Liam. Just because Quinn pushed Deacon off a cliff, that doesn't mean he's dead. 

If Quinn does end up pregnant by Liam, it would serve her right if Liam agreed to drop any charges against her in exchange for full and permanent custody of the baby and Wyatt sided with Liam because he won't let Quinn fail another child like she's failed him on too many levels. Eventually, Quinn agrees to give up custody out of guilt for hurting Liam & Wyatt-and a very thinly veiled threat from $Bill might have something to do with it.   

On a lighter note, Liam & Steffy running towards each other on the beach was unintentional comedy gold. However, as epic as a cameo appearance by Deacon would have been, I also would have loved seeing Quinnsane screaming and wailing in the closet begging for help, only to be rescued by Deacon or $Bill, making her face turn whiter than a Downton Abbey episode. 

• Love 9
Just because Quinn pushed Deacon off a cliff, that doesn't mean he's dead.

I wish they'd hurry up and bring Deacon back alive. When $Bill was looking at that website of unidentified dead bodies I was afraid he would see Deacon. And then every beach scene since the fall has had me worried that he'd wash ashore. Enough already. 

• Love 8

I wish they'd hurry up and bring Deacon back alive. When $Bill was looking at that website of unidentified dead bodies I was afraid he would see Deacon. And then every beach scene since the fall has had me worried that he'd wash ashore. Enough already. 

Ruh roh just read what happens on Monday.....

"someone unexpected frees Quinn from confinement:

• Love 2

I must be obsessed with the ridiculousness of this show. Last night I had a dream that I dated some guy during one weekend, then married him the next. Well, unlike Wyatt and Steffy, at least we didn't giggle our way through the vows! Is the giggling thing something that the youngins are doing these days? I remember wondering if Caroline was watching one of George Carlin's stand-up routines during her wedding.

Well was dreamguy hot at least? Because right now on B&B we're 0 for 2 with these insta-vows and the men these poor woman are marrying.

• Love 4

Well was dreamguy hot at least?

Yeah he actually was :) Interestingly, I saw some kind of article that the brain can't fabricate a face in a dream, so "dream people" are always people you saw in real life, so I'm dying to know who this guy is!!!

Ruh roh just read what happens on Monday.....

"someone unexpected frees Quinn from confinement:

I speculated in the spoiler thread that

the unexpected person could be Liam

• Love 3

Yeah he actually was :) Interestingly, I saw some kind of article that the brain can't fabricate a face in a dream, so "dream people" are always people you saw in real life, so I'm dying to know who this guy is!!!

I speculated in the spoiler thread that

the unexpected person could be Liam

Oooh that is interesting!

I would actually watch that because Liam being interested in anyone but Steffy would be less boring for me

• Love 4

Pass me some Ritz crackers to go with the cheese that was the beach reunion yesterday. Actually, some tortilla chips because that was more like Velveeta.

Wyatt, you are a good man and deserve so much better. 

Dare I say the relationship I enjoy the most on this show of late is the brothers Spencer? I'd watch their escape from Quinn's clutches hijinks all day, every day over the triangle of doom. 

• Love 11

I wonder if the part of Wyatt seeing the survalance video of Liam will bite him in the butt. Although, Charlie didn't do anything about it either. Maybe, Quinn could blackmail Wyatt with it. Nah! I think it's been long forgotten.

• Love 2

Well Wyatt mentioned it to Bill about the tape and Bill didn't whack him upside the head so right now he's okay. But when Steffy hears, it might be a different story altogether.

Props to Liam  for copping to sleeping Quinn to Steffy from jump. He's telling her all he knows. It's kind of stupid that Wyatt wasn't filling both of them in on what's what since Liam doesn't know all the facts, but they're keeping them separate for maximum drama.

As suspected Deacon freed Quinn and then promptly fell for her line of bull to the point of actually considering running away with her. Liam may have the peen that causes all the women to fall at his feet, but Quinn has some kind of magic something to make people believe her bull after she's tried to kill Liam twice, stalked Hope, pushed Ivy into a river, and assorted other crap that she's always initially denied and then gleefully copped to when caught. And yet these people still buy anything that comes out of her mouth.

• Love 6

People become magically stupid around Quinn. It would be nice if Deacon had his owns plans with going with Quinn but I think all that will come of this is Quinn and Deacon disappearing for like a month and Quinn coming back conveniently without Deacon (because God forbid he actually get a story.)

• Love 7

How long will it take for Puffy to break her wedding vows from yesterday?

Probably by the halfway point on Wednesday, if the writers stretch this out.

In all seriousness, I can't give any kind of fucks about Wyatt's second quickie marriage in two years dissolving. How can anyone when everything happened at light speed?

• Love 4

I'm actually surprised today's episode didn't end with Quinn clocking Deacon with something and making a run for it, though their back-and-forth pretty much covered the entire episode.  It might actually have been more effective if Deacon had at least briefly threatened her with that axe, though the fact that he was even halfway willing to listen to Quinn in full-on sociopath mode (and more than a little reminiscient of the great Andrea Evans' crazy-ass Rebecca Hotchkiss from Passions, only without the boobs) after she made him take a really long swim was a little annoying.

OTOH...points to Show for basically outing the whole Adam and Eve thing to both Bill and Steffy, including (no doubt deliberately) the fact that Liam and Quinn did get it on.  Minus points, though I'm not really surprised, for it conveniently not having anybody tell Liam that Steffy went ahead and got hitched.  I'll be very surprised if that comes out before the end of the week...if not month...because if memory serves, Show's done this once before a few years back.

• Love 6

I seriously just don't get the point of Deacon being a part of this at all. It feels like the writers are just throwing some scenes at Sean Kanan. If I believed this was leading to something - like maybe Quinn realizing that what she believed she found with Adam was something she already had - that would be one thing. But this is just stupid.

I'm also not a fan of characters fucking over other characters and then the fall out is played for laughs. That is what I get out of the Deacon and Quinn scenes today and I think that's annoying and crappy writing.

• Love 7

I didn't really get that much comic material out of it until about the halfway point, but that was when RS really started channeling Rebecca Hotchkiss.  ITA, though--it would have been better if they'd been more consistent about the tone, and preferably more of an overall serious tone to match the rest of the episode.

Oh no! Deacon forgave her? I thought he was supposed to be this legendary badass. I am so bummed.

Actually, at least up to this point, he hasn't let her escape or anything.  But he still let her go on way too much about wanting to bail and take him with her.  Since the show's established that he's still got a thing for her, it at least fits...so far.

• Love 4

Yep, we were treated to Deacon trying to keep a straight face taking that seawood necklace off his neck!  Hilarious.  I was just about ready to put my foot through the flat screen today when RS started her horrible screaming!  Yikes, last nerve material.  Yes please get out of town!  LOL 

• Love 6

As much as I love Liam and hold Quinn accountable for everything, I would've died laughing if  Liam and Steffy had the following exchange:

Liam: There's something I need to tell you...you have to understand...she told me that we were married...and I believed her because I had no memory and I was dependent on her and well...when we were together...we were together...

Steffy: ::blank stare:: together...as in (Off Liam's reluctant nod). ::beat::  What kind of person with no memories sleeps with someone they can't remember? That they barely know!?

Liam: I told you I didn't know! My mind...it was broken!

Steffy: Yeah, well  apprently your #^%$ wasn't!

Liam:  Stop hitting me. That ring hurts! That...hey, where'd you get that ring? Who gave that to you, I didn't give that to you ::beat:: you didn't.

Steffy: I thought you dumped me! What was I supposed to do?! 

Liam: Not be so basic as to screw and marry my brother inside of a month! Who are you? Hope?

Steffy: Low blow.

• Love 19

So I guess when Bill gets to the cabin Quinn and Deacon will be gone and the question will be if Deacon went with her?

I hate how Quinn plays everyone when she isn't even good at it. I can't believe Deacon would even the tiniest bit believe Quinn wants a second chance. I wish they would give these characters common sense.

And Deacon showing up wet is the dumbest thing. So he's been swimming for the last 3 weeks? A little effort in the writing for some characters would be nice.

• Love 10

So I guess when Bill gets to the cabin Quinn and Deacon will be gone and the question will be if Deacon went with her?

I hate how Quinn plays everyone when she isn't even good at it. I can't believe Deacon would even the tiniest bit believe Quinn wants a second chance. I wish they would give these characters common sense.

And Deacon showing up wet is the dumbest thing. So he's been swimming for the last 3 weeks? A little effort in the writing for some characters would be nice.

Yeah, they definitely went the campy route with his return, but I cheered when I saw Deacon.

I think he was pretty clear that he didn't trust her not to kill him again, plus he doesn't want to be aiding and abetting a criminal.  However, when she mentioned the money, I think he was starting to crack.

IRL, he should call the cops, and file a civil suit against her for attempted murder.

But in soapland, I think he will stick with her.  Sigh.  She was trying to explain away her attempted murder of him, and seriously, there is no way to explain that away.  Then she thought saying I'm Sorry, would work.

• Love 9
Liam: Not be so basic as to screw and marry my brother inside of a month! Who are you? Hope?

Only if Hope pops in out of nowhere with "says the man who put my engagement ring on my stepsister while it was still warm from my finger."  

• Love 14

The seaweed is everything good in the world !

The seaweed is more convincing than Nicole/Zende !

The seaweed is my new favorite character !

My love of the seaweed is stronger than any love this show has had in years !

Oh I also loved the whole exchange about Deacon's past swimming achievements.

• Love 15

Yeah, they definitely went the campy route with his return, but I cheered when I saw Deacon.

I think he was pretty clear that he didn't trust her not to kill him again, plus he doesn't want to be aiding and abetting a criminal.  However, when she mentioned the money, I think he was starting to crack.

IRL, he should call the cops, and file a civil suit against her for attempted murder.

But in soapland, I think he will stick with her.  Sigh.  She was trying to explain away her attempted murder of him, and seriously, there is no way to explain that away.  Then she thought saying I'm Sorry, would work.

Yes I loved the way Quinn was trying to minimalize attempted muder. Acting like Deacon was blowing it out of proportion. My head would have cracked open at that had I been Deacon.

• Love 6

The seaweed is everything good in the world !

The seaweed is more convincing than Nicole/Zende !

The seaweed is my new favorite character !

My love of the seaweed is stronger than any love this show has had in years !

Oh I also loved the whole exchange about Deacon's past swimming achievements.

Goddess bless his buoyant and larcenous little heart ... Welcome back, Deacon.

• Love 12

I could have done without the musical ode to Liam's sketchy beard.

Deacon, man, I don't want to question your life choices but if someone tried to kill me to cover up a crime, I wouldn't let them out of a closet in a place with no witnesses.

• Love 9

Most of the ombre was gone from Steffy's hair today on the beach. Did Wyatt hit it so hard last night that her hair dye/extensions fell out?

That bad Janis Joplin imitator singing during Steffy and Liam's montage was hurting my ears.

Hopefully he won't have to pay for any of Quinn's many crimes.

Given that Quinn tried to kill him on top of the other felonies she committed, Deacon could probably cut a deal to turn state's evidence against her. That is if she even gets arrested.

Although, Charlie didn't do anything about it either.

Steffy should fire Charlie. He should've been reviewing the security video all along and then they would've known weeks ago that Liam was probably with Quinn. At the very least they would've known to be suspicious of her since she was the last person to see him.

• Love 6

This is the same show that had Brooke holding a bedside vigil for the woman that attempted to take custody of her children, asked her to commit suicide and started the chain of events that led to her rape among all the other crap over 25 years, and both declaring to be BFFs.

If I could wrap my head around that bullshit, I can overlook this. Especially when it gives me lulz and campiness (which is the only reason I'll bother tuning into this show).

• Love 8

I don't think it would have bothered me if Quinn had played the you already aided and abetted and Liam saw you card than Quinn using (again) the second chance card. I'm really not interested in Deacon wanting a woman who doesn't want him. They already did that with Brooke.

Never mind the whole murder thing.

I hate that the writers ruined these two.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 6

I thought Deacon would have been (written) more angry and vengeful. Instead, he comes off as a buffoon & clueless. The old Deacon was a bad boy with a brain. I don't know who this never version is. I was really disappointed with his (so soon) return. Also, the seaweed hanging around his neck didn't help. Was Deacon pushed over a cliff supposed to have happened a day ago versus weeks ago?

• Love 8

Road trip! Oh my, you can always count on Quinn to try and make the absurd plausible. After all, it was just one big misunderstanding, Quinn didn’t mean to kill Deacon she just wanted to scare him. He was threatening to go to Bill, and well, that couldn’t happen because Quinn was all caught up in her fantasy. Poor Deacon, always was a limp dick around his women folk. I wonder if he will cave? Something tells me that yes, he will.

And Deacon! Arriving in the nick of time, fresh from the Pacific, sporting the briny smell of the ocean and that stylish seaweed scarf. Lets see, he took his dive off the Cliffs of Dover what, about a week and a half ago? So what, has he just been out there swimming all this time? Did a mermaid come to his aid? Oh goody, maybe she can be Wyatt’s new girl!

Bill is on the case, and he is fuming mad. His son had sex with Quinn? She told the Waffle that they were husband and wife? No, no, no, no, no; not my son! Bill will be looking for the biggest, baddest, kitchen utensil he can find to even this score. But of course, Quinn will be gone, leaving Wyatt and Bill to scratch their heads and wonder. Then again, they will see the wet foot prints and the discarded seaweed and will wonder if some sea beast has taken Quinn. That scenario totally reminds me of Creepshow’s “Something To Tide You Over.”

I knew we would get a replay of the beach run, so I had my platter of cheeses at the ready. And I went for the real smelly stuff too; Limburger, Stinking Bishop, Valdeon, just to name a few. Cause seriously? How CHEESY was that? I get the whole thing about the love story gone awry, and the whole star crossed lovers thing, but that was still so Lifetime Movie. And what is this penchant Steffy has for jumping up and wrapping her legs around a man’s waist? And the Waffle just wanted to get all that dirty laundry out in the open real fast, not hesitating to tell Steffy that he had bedded the Black Widow. Ahhhh, but Steffy was not so forthcoming with her happy news. I think Liam is gonna be mighty disturbed by that turn of events, and may not be feeling so much brotherly love for Wyatt.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

When Deacon was standing there, ridiculously dripping wet draped in seaweed, looking like Ted Danson in that Stephen King movie, I thought for sure it was a Quinn daydream sequence. So now we're rewriting Deacon-Quinn's divorce once again so that it was Quinn who wanted it and Deacon was begging to go to counseling...or maybe we all had a group hallucination and the whole Deacon blackmailing Quinn and just using her for her money thing didn't really happen. Loved Steffy's reaction to Adam/Eve doing married couple stuff, I felt like JMW played it more like she was jealous than disgusted. At least Liam didn't know who he was, just wait till he finds out what you've been up to!

• Love 5

I get the whole thing about the love story gone awry, and the whole star crossed lovers thing

Ha! These two destroyed their own selves. Steffy is a selfish sociopath, but it's telling that she assumed Eggo had just waffled on back to Ivy so quickly after the trip down the stairs and that she called Hope up looking for him. Because, Eggo.

I mran, this isn't even that fundamentally different from the wacky hijinx that the original triangle of doom got into, but Ridge, Taylor and Brooke all had stories and focus beyond that and I actually believe the women cared for Ridge. I got the sense that by the time JMW left the show, Hope was only going for Liam just to get one over on Steffy, who likewise just wanted to needle over another Logan.

• Love 4

OMG I hate the way puffy sucks in and flairs her nostrils as though she were pouting like a little girl, Just makes her look stoopid!!!!! Well here we go again, round three of the three asshats triangle.  If I were Deacon Id make Quinn squeal like a pig after trying to kill him.

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 4

If I were Deacon Id make Quinn squeal like a pig after trying to kill him.

This is one thing that is driving me nuts. With everything Deacon knows Quinn has done, and with what Quinn has done to Deacon, Quinn should be Deacon's bitch. Instead she is still the one calling the shots and that is annoying. Deacon should totally be playing Quinn right now, instead its the other way around.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 7

Someone take Liam to a damn doctor, already!

Also: Good grief. Between Steffy and Sasha, I feel like I'm watching Today in Terrible Acting. Half of the time Steffy seemed pissed at Liam, but I don't think that's what they're trying for.

But this was unintentionally hilarious writing.

Kendoll Zzzzzzende: Sasha I want to make love to you.

Middle School play Sasha: The way you say that just makes me see how special you are.

Me too, Sasha. Me too. 

Edited by jenrising
  • Love 8

I don't know who's dumber... Wyatt or Jacob Young's hairstylist?

I really wish Sasha would eat an entire bag of STFU.  If Zende is going to be this greasy after professing his love for Nicole, then honey, you dodged a bullet.  

• Love 9

I really wish Sasha would eat an entire bag of STFU. If Zende is going to be this greasy after professing his love for Nicole, then honey, you dodged a bullet.

Rick's hair was the most hideous thing I've seen in quite a while. The longer hair and the high collard shirt made him look like he had no neck.

Julius, Julius, Julius, I guess the Foresters have really rubbed off on you. Not only you are small minded but you have become a hypocrite. Didn't you warn Nicole that being a surrogate was a bad idea and that you may loose Zende but now, because of Sasha, Nicole is being defended. How could you do this to your sister, he asks, as it was all Sasha's fault and Nicole being pregnant has nothing to do with it. Julius has just lost all credibility with me.

I guess running, on the beach, was too much for Liam. Now he's all weak again but making love to Quinn makes him the energizer bunny. Once again Rick, Maya, and Nicole, STFU!!

• Love 5

Lt. Baker!

Hot dog! :-)

Zende's Little Richard hair cracked me up. I expected him to start singing"Good Golly Miss Molly"!

Puffy and Waffles will never be a love story for the ages. Puffy nearly drowned, then imprinted on Waffles like a baby duck. She did every low down thing she could to snag him while he just let himself be led around by the nose.

• Love 9

Well here we go again, round three of the three asshats triangle.

The Triangle of Suck never really ended. When Wyatt and Steffy weren't talking about themselves, they would periodically natter about the absent Liam. When Liam wasn't talking about the faux past Quinn had cooked up for him, his memory was sputtering on distorted images of Aspen Wedding Steffy.

If I were Deacon Id make Quinn squeal like a pig after trying to kill him.

I imagine Quinn will be screaming again when Deacon sells her location to $Bill for a couple of stacks.

What bullshit. "I can't tell him we're married because he's too fragile".  If he's so fragile and in bad health, how did he screw Quinn?  Can't be in bad health to bump uglies.

Waffle's spork operates independently from the the stability of his brain.

If he's as fragile as Steffy imagines, Liam needs to go to the hospital.

Morons.

You have to ask?

Lt. Baker!

Noshing on hot dogs and dropping crumbs all over a crime scene ... <snerk>

• Love 10