Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

They probably have a vibrator they share with different settings for each wife.  ;-p

I believe that!  After all, if they can share a real penis, why not an artificial one?

That family is FUBAR.

• Love 3
On 7/21/2017 at 1:27 PM, Rainflower said:

Also, I hope someone sues her for false advertisement:

Made in the USA yet when I click on the bracelets it clearly states "Made in China"

If it was designed in the US she should advertise it a such: "Designed in the USA. Made in China."

BEing self supporting SHOULD 'motivate you each and every day!' Robyn!  Bless your heart.

So this stuff is made in China and STILL expensive?  Can't even blame the prices on Made in the USA.  

On 7/23/2017 at 6:32 AM, MrSmith said:

This tweet explains A LOT!!!

I really hope finding out her chosen 'vibration' isn't a storyline for next season.  Or is this another MLM thing they are getting into?  The 'sisterwives home pleasure kit for those nights he's at that bitches house'.

• Love 10
On 7/24/2017 at 2:14 PM, Natalie68 said:

I really hope finding out her chosen 'vibration' isn't a storyline for next season.  Or is this another MLM thing they are getting into?  The 'sisterwives home pleasure kit for those nights he's at that bitches house'.

You win the internet for this one!!!!

• Love 3
On 8/17/2017 at 4:46 AM, ginger90 said:

Robyn tweeted that there are new pieces coming for fall.

She also tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LuvgvsUwngs/status/897833671113048064?p=v

So, I'm watching the episode where Janelle predicts "3.3 million dollars in 2016."  

I don't understand how they think non-plyg, average "hard working" women would have a major interest in their stuff. Most of us have nothing in common with them.  And it's the same kind of jewelry you see everywhere else--be confident, be strong, be this, be that. That's everywhere, especially among womens' sports communities. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So, I'm watching the episode where Janelle predicts "3.3 million dollars in 2016."  

I don't understand how they think non-plyg, average "hard working" women would have a major interest in their stuff. Most of us have nothing in common with them.  And it's the same kind of jewelry you see everywhere else--be confident, be strong, be this, be that. That's everywhere, especially among womens' sports communities. 

This explains why that shit is so expensive! They're buying @ retail prices and then marking it up for resale on their own site. It also explains why their garbage is made in China. Congratulations! You've just solved a few mysteries for me. Thank you. (Sincerely.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

The fact that they're suddenly plugging MSWC is a key indicator that TLC will announce the new season soon and most likely will feature it again on the show. 

Zzzzzzz

Since pot is now legal in LV, will Robyn be shilling a pot charm soon?   "Be Green"?

Edited by Jellybeans
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

The fact that they're suddenly plugging MSWC is a key indicator that TLC will announce the new season soon and most likely will feature it again on the show. 

Zzzzzzz

But wait, this could get interesting. It's fun to hear them predict how much profit they think they'll make on their not-so-original ideas. More suitable for this clan: 

Be Conniving

Be Unrealistic 

Be Unprepared 

Be Unimaginative 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect thought it knew best. It was wrong.
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

But wait, this could get interesting. It's fun to hear them predict how much profit they think they'll make on their not-so-original ideas. More suitable for this clan: 

Be Conniving

Be Unrealistic 

Be Unprepared 

Be Unimaginative 

Be Delusional

Be Clueless

Be Judgemental

This is fun.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Since pot is now legal in LV, will Robyn be shilling a pot charm soon?   "Be Green"?

If they are serious about making money, perhaps they would be better served to start selling their own line of pot.  They could have a special blend that makes you so mellow, you can tolerate the presence of your sister wives.  Or a blend that's so potent, it helps you forget you are married to a raging narcissistic idiot who has never cared about you.  The possibilities are endless.   

• Love 10
21 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Be Conniving

Be Unrealistic 

Be Unprepared 

Be Unimaginative 

BE the one with the STD because you are #4 on rotation

• Love 11
On 8/24/2017 at 6:54 PM, MonicaM said:

If they are serious about making money, perhaps they would be better served to start selling their own line of pot.  They could have a special blend that makes you so mellow, you can tolerate the presence of your sister wives.  Or a blend that's so potent, it helps you forget you are married to a raging narcissistic idiot who has never cared about you.  The possibilities are endless.   

We can help them out.  Those who use medical (or recreational for that matter) know pot strains have names.  Maybe they could grow:

Polygamy Haze

Kody Skunk

Plyg Wreck

...and so on.

• Love 11
On 8/24/2017 at 11:44 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Zzzzzzz

I'm hoping it means they're off air for good and scrambling to pay the McMortgages. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

Saw this their Twitter page.  I think Christine looks great!  Robyn looks rough.  The girls are sure growing up. 

I totally agree on all points, especially the first two!  Now who's too pretty to cook, hmmmm?

I wonder why Janelle isn't participating in shilling these fine fashions?

• Love 5

That must be an older photo. Meri hasn't worn jeans since October when her first LLR shipment arrived and probably couldn't squeeze in them now. 

Those shirts are at least 2-3 years old. Clearly Robyn wanted to clean out the garage or the rent a space or where ever they've been storing these shirts since they had them made. 

• Love 3
On 9/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, GleamingMist said:

Saw this their Twitter page.  I think Christine looks great!  Robyn looks rough.  The girls are sure growing up. 

DJOqfUgVwAAE58F.jpg

Where's Janelle?  Too busy typing up her latest missive on how vegetables are good for you, or that walking is exercise?

• Love 2