Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

How many of these stupid pyramid schemes can Christine push on her fans at one time? This family has a finger in every dodgy pie, it’s unbelievable!

3AB0750C-F65E-4398-84B6-CFDF311D2435.thumb.jpeg.5ed77cbdaa79931675f3342bf46349ab.jpeg

79EA7C0E-398E-4335-8BBC-D3D82DB02470.thumb.jpeg.3ba3e574bdf7f2a9e772bb885f99371b.jpeg

Interestingly she’s also pushing the My Sister Wife’s Closet joolry on her social media, despite the website being down. Almost like it’s their very own start-up pyramid scheme...🤔Either that or just offloading the inventory, hopefully it’s the latter. 

8B2DB4D1-317E-46B3-A3EB-5F5E60DE3E01.jpeg.eb09cb039984df5cfce9f6cb3faddbce.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

How many of these stupid pyramid schemes can Christine push on her fans at one time? This family has a finger in every dodgy pie, it’s unbelievable!

3AB0750C-F65E-4398-84B6-CFDF311D2435.thumb.jpeg.5ed77cbdaa79931675f3342bf46349ab.jpeg

79EA7C0E-398E-4335-8BBC-D3D82DB02470.thumb.jpeg.3ba3e574bdf7f2a9e772bb885f99371b.jpeg

Interestingly she’s also pushing the My Sister Wife’s Closet joolry on her social media, despite the website being down. Almost like it’s their very own start-up pyramid scheme...🤔Either that or just offloading the inventory, hopefully it’s the latter. 

8B2DB4D1-317E-46B3-A3EB-5F5E60DE3E01.jpeg.eb09cb039984df5cfce9f6cb3faddbce.jpeg

Looks like old inventory.  I wonder how much of a cut Robyn will get for sitting on her ass for two years instead of selling it herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

My guess is she has to.  But it's hard to believe she sells enough to support her and her kids on it.  But have to give her an A for effort.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Can't believe they're still in LIV after all these years.

There have been periodic references to LIV over the years.  When Truely lay dying of dehydration, Kody offhandedly told Aspyn to give her some LIV water, I guess it isn't a magic elixir as she eventually was saved by medical intervention.  Once last season, there was a bottle of LIV prominently displayed on one of the kitchen counters.  When Meri was 'splaining her first in person encounter with the CF, she vaguely said that the CF had been invited to her home for a demonstration of a product they were promoting, with a view to becoming part of the team.

• Love 6

I definitely think Christine has two sides to her, that over sickly wispy voice about Kody when she was on his good side, she took it upon herself to tell Meri she was toxic, acted like top dog and now I wonder why the falling out with Kody? I wonder if had anything to do with her getting a house smaller than what she needed and having to convert the family room into a bedroom, him buying Robyn a 900K house plus an adjacent plot while she is begging to get enough money for Ysabels surgery. I also think that Kody and Janelle's relationship at this point is platonic, she yes's him to death and he swings by on occasion to sit outside with Savannah

• Love 13

Christine kept saying that her womb is closed but the thing is NOBODY was asking or wanting to impregnate her so to me every time she said it she just sounded more and more like a delusional old woman who hasn't figured out that her "husband" doesn't love her, never did and he sure as shit doesn't want anymore kids with her to tie him down.

Kody isn't interested in her, he's not asking her to have a baby, she's 50 yrs old for goodness sake, she needs to stop the stupid whispery voice and face the facts... Kody doesn't want access to her old clam and the only wife he still wants a baby with is Robyn.

Even when they were at the Dargers... Kody and Robyn made it crystal clear who he was referring to......I wanted to crack Christine over the head with a rolling pin and tell her to SNAP OUT OF IT! And quit embarrassing herself.

I'm pretty sure that Kody would like the other three to just go their separate ways and leave him alone with his REAL wife Robyn and the children he shares with her.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Not a bad outfit for a change.

The top is flattering on her and for once, no shredded jeans...is that trend over yet?  Why the knee high boots in her own home, maybe they're her marching boots?

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I thought Joseph Smith's birthday was her favorite holiday.

I seem to recall that Christine said that day was celebrated in her family.  Or something like that.

Dear Christine:  if you're serious about March(ing) forth, dump that sorry sack of shit you supposedly have a 'spiritual union' with, OK?  Rid yourself of that toxic bitch you call a sister wife, otherwise known as the Dark Wife.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Omg I was watching the episode where Truely is born and now I'm on the next episode and the commercial is for a hard selzer called "Truly."

I'm not making this up! I am doing a 7-day free trial of Discovery+ because I wanted to see this past Sunday's episode.

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I'm not making this up! I am doing a 7-day free trial of Discovery+ because I wanted to see this past Sunday's episode.

You have to pay extra and still get commercials?  Sheesh.

14 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Not a bad outfit for a change.

The outfit looks good, but she looks really washed out and old.

13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Why the knee high boots in her own home, maybe they're her marching boots?

I thought she was dressed nicely so she was either about to go out or had just come in.  Is this her house?   That bookcase has more books in it than I thought all four Brown families combined would have. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Twopper said:

The outfit looks good, but she looks really washed out and old.

I thought she was dressed nicely so she was either about to go out or had just come in.  Is this her house?   That bookcase has more books in it than I thought all four Brown families combined would have. 

How staged is this shot?  Prominently displayed is Gabrielle Bernstein's book, Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs that Hold You Back from Living a Better Life.

The window finishes look cheap.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 2/20/2021 at 9:44 PM, Adeejay said:

I think Christine looks fan freaking tastic.  I agree with the posters that said she could easily find a nice Mormon guy to settle down with.  Based on their talk show appearances, she is clearly the nicest, the warmest and the most friendliest in the group. 

I agree!. I'm 60, unenhanced in any way, things are sagging, turning down...so... I love that she is not using filters, is not embarrassed by wrinkles. She wears them. She owns them. She is beautiful no matter what her weight is/was. And oh. My. God. She's had 6 kids!! And 7 pregnancies? Think of the wear on all of their bodies. Im amazed by her energy. 

• Love 13
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What is wrong with these people?

He only changed it after Robyn said something.  Robyn already knew about it, but Meri and Christine never talked about it.  Meri, of course, claims complete innocence, as does Kody.

Kody: "She twists the past experiences we had to a negative place.  . . She has twisted the past and made it negative."  It's never his fault.

Christine: "I'm not going to put myself in a situation where my kids' needs aren't met.  I'm not going to do it."  She says after medical debts of more than $110,000.

Both Kody and Christine repeated themselves to convince themselves that they're speaking the truth.  They're in such denial.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He only changed it after Robyn said something.  Robyn already knew about it, but Meri and Christine never talked about it.  Meri, of course, claims complete innocence, as does Kody.

Kody: "She twists the past experiences we had to a negative place.  . . She has twisted the past and made it negative."  It's never his fault.

Christine: "I'm not going to put myself in a situation where my kids' needs aren't met.  I'm not going to do it."  She says after medical debts of more than $110,000.

Both Kody and Christine repeated themselves to convince themselves that they're speaking the truth.  They're in such denial.

In this case I'm with Kody. What does it matter? He ate breakfast with them every morning? How does showering upstairs translate to not meeting her kids needs?

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

In this case I'm with Kody. What does it matter? He ate breakfast with them every morning? How does showering upstairs translate to not meeting her kids needs?

"It's like, I do everything that I can to make my home our home," continues Christine, who says she was told by Kody, "'Well, Meri's shower's just better.' I'm like, 'I don't care. I don't care. Because what you're saying is, I don't matter.'"

He may have preferred Meri's and Janelle's showers because of water pressure differences.  After all, he had more hair then.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

"It's like, I do everything that I can to make my home our home," continues Christine, who says she was told by Kody, "'Well, Meri's shower's just better.' I'm like, 'I don't care. I don't care. Because what you're saying is, I don't matter.'"

He may have preferred Meri's and Janelle's showers because of water pressure differences.  After all, he had more hair then.

Probably what is really bothering Christine is that he was like a visitor in her home.  He no doubt had his toiletries and change of clothes wherever he showered, and what is eating her is that he came to visit, did his duties with her and the kids and was gone to wherever he considered his home(s).

To be blunt, if I were Meri, Janelle or Robyn, I would much rather he showered wherever he had his encounter the night before, rather than in my shower.

• Love 23
(edited)

From the article: 

-------------------------

From Kody's perspective, Christine "twists the past experiences that we've had to a negative place, and that's the reason she's not wanting to be in one home."

"So it's not about the one home thing — it's about how she has twisted our past and made it negative," he says.

------------------------------

Kody takes no responsibility.  Meri brought emotional baggage to him that he didn't want in the past.  Christine brings emotional baggage that he doesn't want in the present.  Kody has no care or concern for their feelings. It's that simple.  

Also, it's very clear Kody found Christine's apartment sub par to his liking.  But it was ok for her and their 6 kids.  'Cause it;s all about him.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

this stuff happened years ago, why hasn't she said anything before now when the relationships are DOA and Robyn is Queen? Stupid women.

these people love to let things fester and stew for years before they let it erupt passive aggressively. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

these people love to let things fester and stew for years before they let it erupt passive aggressively. 

Maybe some of Christine's problem was that she had to accept the basement apartment position due to lack of funds.  She could complain to Kody (obviously she did - he says as much) but with no money to give her a better shower it was the "too bad so sad suck it up buttercup" response from Kody.  Now they have money but Kody still doesn't try to make it up to Christine.  Robyn the 4th wife gets the better house.  It's as if Kody pokes the wound Christine has instead of trying to help heal it.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Christine got basement accommodations in the Lehi house because she was 3Rd wife and she accepted it and stayed sweet because as third wife the first two were higher up the pecking order... BUT THEN Robyn comes along and rather than getting 4th choice accommodations for herself and her kids like Christine expected..... Robyn was moved to the front of the line, no making due, no squeezing her kids into a basement..hell no..And now Robyn and her spawn are living in a million dollar mcmansion while Christine is still being told to quit complaining and be sweet.

JMO but I think that's why Christine is pissed off, she didn't complain back in the day because she thought that being the last wife meant compromising but now she's sitting there jealous as hell of Robyn and it irks her to see how Robyn never has to make due or compromise.

Plus Robyn got to be legal wife as well so everything that Christine believed has slowly been proven wrong and she's only now realizing what a chump she was and how her kids suffered because of it.

THIS!!!! This is totally what I think Christine is feeling right now.   Robyn's arrival only reinforced for Christine that her status as the lowest wife on the totem pole wasn't due to order of arrival, it was due to Kody's opinion of her.  I'm pretty sure she is done with Kody and will leave once the show stops paying her.  

• Love 18

The above post is just sad.

Sad that she thinks this is interesting, sad that she thinks her outfit is worth posting, sad that she spent time "matching" ordinary shoes with an ordinary top and sad the Brown women continue posting dopey selfies at their age.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Chicklet said:

What is wrong with these people?

I think this season's plan with a storyline was supposed to be building one giant house. But everything didn't go to Kody's grand plan. And Christine ramped up the "hell no".   They are beyond desperate for storylines so all the filming is talking in a restaurant room. Talking on a couch in Meri's house. Talking on the property. Mis mash with all the couch talking and they are holding drama together with threads.  So. Kick up drama from the past, put some unhappy wives on a carrot stick and call it a teevee show.

• Love 7
(edited)

I caught part of season 2 yesterday on D+.  

I had forgotten about Robyn's wedding dress debacle, where she dragged the sister wives along with her to try on dresses but wouldn't reveal which one she had chosen.

Then in one of the couch segments, Kody proclaims he has a "surprise" bomb for them, which turns out to be he and Robyn went on their own to pick out her dress.  He thought everyone would enjoy that revelation since he had a right to be involved in the process.  The whole trip with the other wives was nothing but a charade to make them feel included.  Robyn said she had asked Kody not to say anything about it because she didn't want to undermine the trip with the other wives.  Ugh.  

Christine was visibly shocked and hurt, and told Kody he didn't care what SHE had worn on their wedding day and that he  couldn't have cared less what she wore.  She then left the stage for a few minutes.  

I wanted her to come back to the stage and smack him upside the back of his ramen noodled head, but, nope, she came back and was pretty much all forgiving.  

I also loved the juxtaposition of the wives having to go on their cold weather picnic and looking miserable, and Kody and Robyn living their best married lives in California with not a care in the world.  Apparently Janelle wouldn't take his calls for about 5 days.    

I also loved the way the honeymoons for Meri, Christine, and Janelle consisted of road trips, whereas Kody managed to pull out all the stops for his honeymoon with Robyn.  

I wonder if any of these women ever watch the old episodes of this show and see what a total dick he has been to them (except Robyn).  

I want to see a very special episode of each of them packing their shit, grabbing their kids, and leaving Kody in the dusty bowels of Prairie Plague Pass.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 19
42 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I caught part of season 2 yesterday on D+.  

I had forgotten about Robyn's wedding dress debacle, where she dragged the sister wives along with her to try on dresses but wouldn't reveal which one she had chosen.

Then in one of the couch segments, Kody proclaims he has a "surprise" bomb for them, which turns out to be he and Robyn went on their own to pick out her dress.  He thought everyone would enjoy that revelation since he had a right to be involved in the process.  The whole trip with the other wives was nothing but a charade to make them feel included.  Robyn said she had asked Kody not to say anything about it because she didn't want to undermine the trip with the other wives.  Ugh.  

Christine was visibly shocked and hurt, and told Kody he didn't care what SHE had worn on their wedding day and that he  couldn't have cared less what she wore.  She then left the stage for a few minutes.  

I wanted her to come back to the stage and smack him upside the back of his ramen noodled head, but, nope, she came back and was pretty much all forgiving.  

When Christine walked off the set, she didn't return for 3 days.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Wow, I didn't know that!! When Christine says she struggles with jealousy, it's pretty obvious she means Robyn.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The original tidbit came from Janelle in their New York Times best-seller.  From Radar Online:

"When Kody let slip that he had selected Robyn's wedding dress himself, Christine was devastated and walked off set," Janelle writes. "The show has to fit into an hour of television, so the necessary edits make it look as if she returned immediately."

While the magic of editing might have made it seem like the tiff was resolved in an instant, in reality, Janelle writes Christine "didn't come back for three days.

"We were a mess after that session," Janelle writes. "It took a while for us to heal, but we are stronger for it."

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

No rational person would say they healed or were stronger from that episode. They learned to stuff their feelings of jealousy and hurt even further down and continue to lie to their public and themselves.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Then in one of the couch segments, Kody proclaims he has a "surprise" bomb for them, which turns out to be he and Robyn went on their own to pick out her dress. 

Most grooms avoid seeing the dress in advance because it brings bad luck.

• Love 5

As much as Janelle struggled with Meri, I wonder what it was like during the two/three years Janelle left and Meri and Christine were alone together with Kody.  I'd like the dirt on that experience!

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

The original tidbit came from Janelle in their New York Times best-seller.  From Radar Online:

"When Kody let slip that he had selected Robyn's wedding dress himself, Christine was devastated and walked off set," Janelle writes. "The show has to fit into an hour of television, so the necessary edits make it look as if she returned immediately."

While the magic of editing might have made it seem like the tiff was resolved in an instant, in reality, Janelle writes Christine "didn't come back for three days.

"We were a mess after that session," Janelle writes. "It took a while for us to heal, but we are stronger for it."

It’s odd that Kody felt he had to hide picking out a wedding dress with a future “wife” for a wedding that was no secret. And it’s telling that he instinctively knew his “wives” wouldn’t like it. But why?  Kody and Robyn were already courting on the weekends, texting privately, talking on the phone, flirting, laughing, kissing, holding hands, planning a future, and getting to know each other’s children. How is dress shopping worse than the list above?

So what if the other “wives” didn’t have the same opportunity. These ladies already knew from experience that complete equity is not and never will be possible in their situation. They nitpick over trifles while being smacked in the face hourly with harsher realities of their lifestyle. If Christine walked out of the interview at all, it should’ve been because her children, who were already doing without a great many things, were now going to do with a lot less.  And by things, I mean father. 

Furthermore, how did this incident make them all stronger? Where is this strength on display? Have they solved world hunger? Brokered peace throughout the land? Because gaining the strength to accept that a man will never be satisfied with just you is pretty pointless in the grand scheme of the universe and really helps no one else.

Of course it’s entirely possible that it was Robyn who wanted to keep the shopping trip secret because she knew the other wives would see it for what it was - the opportunity for Kody to admire her figure while she twirled and sashayed for him in private. Or it could be that since the “wives” shopping spree was already a scripted outing, Robyn did not want her sisterinmates having anything to do with her choice. She figured they would’ve had her in a pink polka dot flour sack - because it’s what shE would’ve done. 

Edited by Just Wondering
Weird spacing
  • Love 7

Christine is wearing the #LularoeCharlie.  Truely is a prop, and Ysabel may be the photographer. I can't tell what is on the couch in the blurry background.  But I do know that the family that grifts together stays together.

• Love 5