Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Talk about unflattering… now she’s shilling Temu…. From Lularot to Temu… going from the frying pan into the fire.

JMO but this outfit looks awful 

IMG_6187.jpeg

This would look better on someone with warm skin tone.

Additionally, given she sells this stuff, you’d think she’d have had a colour analysis done to know what flatters her. Skin tone matters when selecting outfits. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

This would look better on someone with warm skin tone.

Yeah, this is definitely NOT in her color palate.

I had my "colors done" decades ago and it's very educational to have them drape different colored fabrics near your face.  Clueless before that, it was an eye-opener.  I never made mistakes again.

PS I am a winter.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

Yeah, this is definitely NOT in her color palate.

I had my "colors done" decades ago and it's very educational to have them drape different colored fabrics near your face.  Clueless before that, it was an eye-opener.  I never made mistakes again.

PS I am a winter.

She seems to have a penchant for that color combination. It's very close to the Commitment Ceremony abomination she designed and chose similar colors.

I am a Spring, the day I had my analysis done, I was turned out in my best dress, a gold and black paisley number.  Imagine my angst when the woman told me "I know that is an expensive dress but it could not be more wrong on you". 😅

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

It does not help that her followers hype her up to queen status. Imagine reading thousands of comments "you look great!!!!!" every day. Eventually that does things to your head, I think. 🙃

Yep!  I did notice she has turned off comments on the Instagram boob picture.  I'm sure they weren't all from her many fans!

I wonder what her prince thought when he first saw her ready for the ball!  Was he embarrassed at all?   👀  He he want to turn and run? 😎

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I've never understood this concept that some women have in their brains of wearing a beautiful evening gown but then not taking the time and EXPENSE if getting it properly fitted and/or buying the correct undergarments to make it work.  IT LOOKS SOOO BAD!  

If you can't afford the foundation garments or the alterations, then don't buy the gown.  Ugh.  

• Like 19
  • Applause 5

image.thumb.jpeg.32ee279d37d9248c74780ded0b326541.jpeg

As many have said, it’s wrong in every possible way. The color is too harsh on her,  the neckline is way too low, and the girls need proper support (especially with such dresses!)

Oh and the sunburn with the clear outline of her bathing suit under a strapless gown (color picture  a few posts back) is just NO. It looks ridiculous (especially with the harsh black)

The big hoops do not bother me that much; I struggle more with Maddie’s, which are too big and hang at an odd angle. She also should have visited a hairdresser; a simple ponytail with evening wear is no match. As for her dress; it is very matronly for a young woman like Maddie…

• Like 15

On Christine's instagram she thanks some bridal shop for the dress and their help with getting her out of her comfort zone. I can just imagine the shop ladies oohing and ahhing over this dress, despite its obvious flaws. I have no problem with an older woman wanting to show some skin (even if wrinkled) but as others have said, this is completely unflattering. Gwen should have given her mother some advice (she wore a nice off the shoulder dress to Logan's wedding).

That having been said, imo Maddie's dress is the worst of the three. It's just wrong in every possible way. So ugly!

• Like 13
  • Useful 2

There's peeking out of one's comfort zone, and there's a boobage disaster waiting to happen.  I hope Christine didn't drop anything, and bend over, because those girls are spilling out as it is.  

I'd be tugging at those off-the-shoulder straps all night long.  I get uncomfortable just looking at that ill-fitting dress.

• Like 16
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

She needs a corsette under that dress for the support to hold her up.  Plus the tape to make sure the bodice and the sleeves don't droop.  I still think the other dresses with the additional straps are an even better choice.  The straps guarantee it's going to at least stay on and make the bra selection much easier.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Teri313 said:

She should have skipped the cleavage and those straps hanging down to her elbows and gone for something like this:

image.png.eb86fca455afbf3eb24fd83050108dbf.png

Or this:

image.png.765381d28c5b54dd827ac66d233295b8.png

Dress #1 is to die for!  Sexy but modest.  Hip and waist area are on point!  Sleeves give illusion of small waist - Christine would've owned the room in this!  Good Eye, Terri. If I need help shopping for evening wear, I'm gonna be asking you!  😃

*grumbles to herself*  All I ever get to shop for is the latest in flannel shirts and long underwear...😪😳😉

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I think we tend to forget that Christine has grown up in and led a sheltered life for 50 (?) years. She was never fashionable...probably didn't even know the meaning of the word. Pretty much wore the same type of clothing day in and day out, up until leaving Kody.

There is no one to teach her about proper undergarments or how a low cut sleeveless gown should fit. Her best buddy (that we know of) is Janelle, and I seriously doubt she'll be giving out fashion pointers.

That said, I'm willing to cut Christine some slack. She'll learn soon enough about what looks good on their body, and the general dos and don't...in the same way that most teenage girls learn about style and fashion, this is Christine's puberty for all intents and purposes.

I agree with this post and was thinking along the  same lines. She went from her Father's home to Kody and for lack of a better word has been repressed in her choices (or lack of choices) for so long. It must have been really freeing for her to step out of her comfort zone, and like Soapy Goddess said, she will figure it out. But I applaud her embracing her new sense of self and confidence and taking a chance at 50. I know after my divorce I got rid of many of my clothes and gradually bought new ones. It helped me to feel like me again and purging my clothes was like discarding my old sense of self and embracing the person who was hiding under the surface for all those years of marriage. It was just about new colors and styles that felt more like me. She will get it soon enough - I mean after years of lularoe and a dictated modesty style it has to be challenging. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Is Christine's not-so-thinly-veiled dig at Kody childish and not really for airing to the public?  Yes.  But does Kody deserve it?  100% yes.  I struggle with Christine needing to keep some things private while applauding her for having broken away enough to feel comfortable posting stuff like this for all to see.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is Christine's not-so-thinly-veiled dig at Kody childish and not really for airing to the public?  Yes.  But does Kody deserve it?  100% yes.  I struggle with Christine needing to keep some things private while applauding her for having broken away enough to feel comfortable posting stuff like this for all to see.

Girlfriend's been on quite a roller-coaster since we met her on season one. :)

I don’t have a problem with it. She didn’t say anything against Kody specifically, she’s under no duty to wish him a Happy Father’s Day.

I think this type of dig is on this side of classy, everything she said was true and she didn’t insinuate David replaced Kody as a father. It was all about David, not Kody (or Kody’s faults). “Thanks for showing my children what a real father should be” wouldve been childish and inappropriate, saying that he’s shown up for her kids as well as his is “wow look he has a big heart”.

This reminds me of the nachos post and I’m here for it😂.

• Like 20
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

She was never fashionable...probably didn't even know the meaning of the word.

But presumably she does own a mirror.  When the top of your dress is rapidly turning into a belt, you don't need fashion sense to know something is amiss.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Ok here is my burning question. Has Christine had the boob tat for a long time and been hiding it? Or is it new?

Someone on reddit zoomed in and posted that the tattoo was a common symbol standing for "New Beginnings", so my bet is on it being a new tattoo and a dress chosen to showcase it.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

It does not fit.  I hope she used body tape.  Wanting to look sexy and actually accomplishing it with some class are vastly different sometimes.

If Christine had gone to a tailor and had a real fitting, it might have been okay. As it is, it is way too loose on top and almost seems to be falling off her. If it fit right, she probably wouldn't look too bad.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If Christine was trying to do the 'revenge dress' thing, she failed miserably. If the girls are going to peek out, they need support.

image.png.568bbe96f8fdb2693d188221e47a6735.png

Well maybe so but lets face it, nobody in that group, or me, or anyone I know, would look that good or even close no matter how much tailoring, grooming, makeup, hair, etc.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Well maybe so but lets face it, nobody in that group, or me, or anyone I know, would look that good or even close no matter how much tailoring, grooming, makeup, hair, etc.

Oh my, me either! That's why I would pick something that flattered me. There a tons of clothes I see on others that I would love to wear, but I know better.

• Like 17

Those skirts were popular in the 90's I think. It is a gored skirt. It doesn't fit or flatter her body shape. The sandals with that skirt are awful. At second glance the whole outfit is hideous like Rabbit Hutch said. If this look is the best that she can do she needs a stylist.  

• Like 10

She is not built for a dress like this.  She looks like she is spilling out over the top of her dress. It would have been much better if the straps were attached to the dress in a way that they could be worn over her shoulders not almost to her elbows. I hope she get this need to be sexy out of her system before she goes wedding dress shopping.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my, me either! That's why I would pick something that flattered me. There a tons of clothes I see on others that I would love to wear, but I know better.

Exactly, Diana spent endless hours at the gym working out… toning her arms, shoulders and entire body plus she was tanned and looks amazing in black.

Christine sucks down endless dildos of Plexus which helped her to lose weight but it doesn’t do anything to tone your muscles…. JMO but she looks ghostly pale, droopy, sloppy and her hair hanging down just adds to the mess.

Christine is a pretty woman but the ladies at the dress shop who told her she looked good in that black dress didn’t do her any favours.

I’m sure Kody and Robyn had a good laugh which is sad.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Exactly, Diana spent endless hours at the gym working out… toning her arms, shoulders and entire body plus she was tanned and looks amazing in black.

She also had an eating disorder, FWIW.

But presumably she does own a mirror.  When the top of your dress is rapidly turning into a belt, you don't need fashion sense to know something is amiss.

I think if you aren't accustomed to showing skin, maybe you don't know the difference between doing it right in a properly tailored gown and having it slide down to near wardrobe malfunction proportions. Christine might have thought that the lack of support and the breast spillage was how sexy was supposed to be done given that she doesn't have a lot of experience in that style of dress. Or perhaps at some point she realized it was pretty bad but didn't have another option? 

If this look is the best that she can do she needs a stylist.  

I think it would be great if she paid a professional to come in, go through her entire wardrobe, purge the awful stuff and fill it in with flattering and fitting clothes, including a special occasion outfit or two. I think she can be really attractive but often misses the mark in terms of choosing things that are flattering. No shame in that - I have friends that I can rely on for good opinions but absent that, I'd be a mess too. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1

I dunno. The temu outfit is 1000x better and more flattering than those ugly, too tight strappy tanks with the suffocating long sleeve compression shirts they used to wear.

The boob tattoo is the most surprising thing I see though. 

• Like 7
On 6/17/2023 at 12:34 PM, Joan of Argh said:

IMG_6188.jpeg

This is really unfortunate, Christine has beautiful naturally blonde hair and a nice figure.

This type of gown is very unforgiving and few people could wear it off the rack and look good, tailoring would have helped, plus good undergarments but overall I would have pointed her in a different direction.

She would look fabulous and classy in a more tailored gown in a flattering color, up swept hairdo and a necklace or brooch that makes a statement.

As someone else said, I hope she drops the overly sexual, revealing style when shopping for her wedding gown.

I'd love it if Christine looked drop dead gorgeous at her wedding to David since her first wedding dress was such a disappointment to her. ❤️

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it would be great if she paid a professional to come in, go through her entire wardrobe, purge the awful stuff and fill it in with flattering and fitting clothes, including a special occasion outfit or two.

But that would mean she'd have nothing left since it's all LuLaRags and the new MLM she's grifting for.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

When it appeared that Christine was wanting to grift her wedding (if true; she did post wanting wedding persons to contact her) that may not have been such a good idea, considering that a wedding gown designer sold her that black dress.  

• Like 11
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She also had an eating disorder, FWIW.

I think if you aren't accustomed to showing skin, maybe you don't know the difference between doing it right in a properly tailored gown and having it slide down to near wardrobe malfunction proportions. Christine might have thought that the lack of support and the breast spillage was how sexy was supposed to be done given that she doesn't have a lot of experience in that style of dress. Or perhaps at some point she realized it was pretty bad but didn't have another option? 

I think it would be great if she paid a professional to come in, go through her entire wardrobe, purge the awful stuff and fill it in with flattering and fitting clothes, including a special occasion outfit or two. I think she can be really attractive but often misses the mark in terms of choosing things that are flattering. No shame in that - I have friends that I can rely on for good opinions but absent that, I'd be a mess too. 

Diana also had a stylist, a tailor, and unlimited budget.  I would be embarrassed if I had a dress shop and my clients appeared in public looking like this.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Diana also had a stylist, a tailor, and unlimited budget.  I would be embarrassed if I had a dress shop and my clients appeared in public looking like this.

Diana was 33 years old when she wore that dress. She was also tall, slender and beautiful. Most of her clothes were bespoke and fit her body impeccably. 

I imagine that Christine wants to look sexy and that a black strapless gown is the ultimate in sexy for her. That dress needs to never be worn again unless it is tailored for a better fit. I get what she is doing. She has lost weight,  has a new man in her life and wants to show all this off. But I hope that when she sees this picture she will get some fashion help from someone who is looking out for her not just someone who wants to sell a dress.

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I think Christine is all over the place in clothing. 

To me she wants to be part of the young daughter group.

Then there’s the look what you are missing Kody.  

Then there’s the I’ve lost weight and look sooo good.  

And then there’s the I’ve got a real man now. 

She’s got the Luluroe clothing and now the free Temo clothing. 

She’s all over the place. She’s fairly attractive and could really use some help in the clothing selections!

A really good looking few outfits could really elevate Christine’s presentation on social media!

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Christine has hit on more than a few great casual outfits in the past few years. But like many of you said, she seems to be clueless to which outfits are hits and which are misses.

• Like 8
On 6/19/2023 at 4:57 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Christine sucks down endless dildos of Plexus which helped her to lose weight but it doesn’t do anything to tone your muscles…. JMO but she looks ghostly pale, droopy, sloppy and her hair hanging down just adds to the mess.

Christine is a pretty woman but the ladies at the dress shop who told her she looked good in that black dress didn’t do her any favours.

I’m sure Kody and Robyn had a good laugh which is sad.

This. Christine just needs a little help (and someone with some honesty) when helping her dress more elegantly. The whole ensemble just dragged her down. 

• Like 8
On 6/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Talk about unflattering… now she’s shilling Temu…. From Lularot to Temu… going from the frying pan into the fire.

JMO but this outfit looks awful 

IMG_6187.jpeg

Oh no.  That is HORRID!  Was she trying to make her waist look like a tree trunk?  Sweetie, get yourself to a stylist STAT!  And a good bra.

• Like 12